Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 12, 2023 5:57 AM

Nov 2011
Hmm, a question makes me wonder is if Raelia is actually ready to be an apprentice. Either way, the idea that she gets becomes one is curious.

To be honest, it always feels like the show is trying to use Raelia in some sort of way that brings her trouble. This episode serves as another one of those where she couldn't live in peace.
Jun 12, 2023 6:23 AM

Feb 2021
Thank you, Head Priest 🙏
Beatrice is here! Didn't expect Hayami Saori to voice her
Jun 12, 2023 6:25 AM

Jul 2017
Well, if someone tries to win over Noah, too bad. And Baylene failed at the cusp of her own jealousy, which is expected.

Prioritizing Raeliana above all else, Deika comes down from the flight of stairs with the Holy Knights surrounding him left and right. But calling him "grandpa" is too much of a stretch for Raeliana, whom he sees as his granddaughter, and that's considering that he hasn't made a friend in a long time. And the pendant that is from Vivian Shamal, it starts self-destructing from within, which Deika stopped time to prohibit it from exploding.

The crystallite that explodes when exposed to light, but that wanes in comparison to both Deika and Noah's control over Raeliana, which the latter is trying to find out who's the perpetrator this time who put her in grave danger. With the previous 2 assassins dead, other than Francis Brooks, Noah is in desperate need to know of who, and he won't relent unless Raeliana reveals to him. The problem is that he came into the purification chamber which he is not supposed to, and this drive is because he genuinely looks at her like his fiancée, enough to want to protect her before danger could strike the next moment. The sacred flame tradition, and still, Heika pushes for Raeliana to call her his grandpa (because why not), before making a move with her.

The ungrateful son Justin Shamal, still fixated on Vivian and her desperate want to become Queen, and the commotion involving the true protagonist Beatrice, it sure took awhile before her arrival. What is Beatrice cooking up this time?
Jun 12, 2023 6:41 AM
Sep 2021
Raeliana was saved by the heika from the pendant which was given by vivian and noah is trying to search for who caused harm to his precious raeliana.
Jun 12, 2023 6:44 AM

Dec 2022
the mystery woman beatrice finally shows herself
Jun 12, 2023 7:06 AM
Feb 2023
oh i would call heika by any name he wants fr
Jun 12, 2023 7:35 AM

Aug 2022
Nice to see Beatrice finally. I was convinced she was some kind of mythical being. It took her way too long to show up. 😂
Jun 12, 2023 8:21 AM
Feb 2022
wery good Still so far
Jun 12, 2023 9:07 AM

Feb 2019
Fresh on the heels of winning female character of the week in anitrendz poll, Raeliana looks set to be competing for that top spot again after a wonderful performance today

This dude heika really opened the gates of the holy land and brought an entire army just to impress Raeliana and get her to call him grandpa 💀 At least the gem bomb is finally gone now too. Vivian such a loser for putting that on Raeliana.

Beatrice is finally here let’s goo and voiced by Hayamin. Can’t wait to see she and Raeliana interact
Marinate1016Jun 12, 2023 9:11 AM
Jun 12, 2023 9:08 AM
Mar 2015
Great drama The jewel Vivian put in her luggage was explosive and would have killed her but the pontiff saved her and turned back into his old self Making the Duke wonder who is really out to get her
Just then Beatrice shows up at Vivian's making you wonder if Beatrice was really the villainess who needed Raelina's death to activate her character
Jun 12, 2023 9:38 AM
May 2021
heika asking raeliana to call him grandpa had me laughing so loud. it looks like the head priest didn't find it as funny as me though. he couldn't believe what he heard come out of heika's mouth, lmao. he then saves raeliana from the jewel on her head about to explode, and turns into a very attractive older version of himself.

noah was so worried about raeliana he almost lost his grip on himself. he loves her but he won't say it to her, though i wish he would. he's understandable upset and paranoid about whoever is trying to kill raeliana. i feel like it's definitely beatrice trying to kill raeliana, and i feel like raeliana could deduce that herself if she really thinks about it. or maybe she already knows? i forget tbh. but i wish she'd talk to noah about it all either way. it might give them both some peace of mind and also give noah a chance to express his true feelings for raeliana to her face.

i wonder if justin shamal will be involved in the next attempt at raeliana's life. i could see it tbh. he knows his sister is upset about noah having a fiance, and then if beatrice comes to him with a proposal to get rid of said fiance, he might agree to cooperate with her for his sister's sake. idk, but im just hoping whatever she tries next will be stopped again.
KennaIsANerdJun 12, 2023 9:41 AM
My 2023 candies:
Jun 12, 2023 9:54 AM

Feb 2021
Kinda weird how it's only now that Beatrice is taking a role in the story. 
Jun 12, 2023 10:02 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
The mystery of the green rock was revealed, it was a bomb lol, Raeliana would have had her mind blown had Heika not been there. And looks like we’re upgrading from being called daddy to granddaddy when it comes to Heika lol, the fact he thought of that when he was told to be nice is wild but I have to respect that he’s just going for it lol. It was also revealed that he’s not a manlet and is another handsome fellow like the rest of the men in this show so that’s cool too.

And damn that scene between Raeliana and Noah in the bath was really nice, I was surprised that Raeliana was confused about Noah’s behavior at first because it seemed obvious, but it looks like she hasn’t realized that he actually loves her yet so it all makes sense now. And finally, Beatrice has made her appearance, the original protagonist of this story, but it looks like she might be the antagonist now which isn’t the first time I’ve seen this kind of twist, but I’m looking forward to seeing how she gets directly involved!
Jun 12, 2023 10:04 AM

Sep 2020
is it just me or is the portal sound is really similar to leonardo's eye sound from kekkai sensen?

Credits: Chara: 巡音ルカ l Background: WxS Sekai
Luka(WxS) : here l Set by: Kokuza Yato
Jun 12, 2023 11:07 AM
Feb 2015
So basically, because the voice of whoever gave the sussy green crystalite hair brooch to Bitchian Shamal was played by Saori Hayami too the other episode as well as the implications of the little argument near the end, Beatrice is the one responsible for setting up that death flag.
Now I'm wondering how this plot shift has shifted so much to the point where the original protagonist becomes the evil one and perhaps something similar to "Akuyaku Reijou nanode Last Boss wo Kattemimashita" might occur too.
Jun 12, 2023 12:04 PM
May 2017
I can't believe Vivienne put a hit on Vivienne over such a petty squabble, it's always murder murder murder in this show. I also wonder why Raeliana just didn't tell the duke her suspicion, she was being difficult for no reason. 

Aside from that Raeliana seems to have gained the interest of multiple men in this show, the duke and supreme pontiff are both passive aggressive asf in their conversation about her lol. I wonder why it took me so long to realize this was a reverse-harem type show, the poster gives it away haha. 

The last major plot point of this episode was beatrice's full reveal. Although, it was heavily hinted that she came back a few episodes ago. I wonder what she'll be like, imagine if she ends up being the true villain LOL. That would definitely shake things up

great episode all around 4.5/5
Jun 12, 2023 12:03 PM

Oct 2016
I hope the torture techniques of their world is sufficiently developed cause Vivian and Beatrice both deserve to be tortured to death as painfully as possible.
Humans only live for a hundred years, it is as unreal as a dream that ends in an instant. What is the point of a person living in this world? No more than just being on a journey, and witnessing interesting things. Although I do not want to die, I do not fear death. I am already on my right path, I have no regrets even if I die.

— Fang Yuan (Reverend Insanity)
Jun 12, 2023 2:33 PM

Apr 2022
I can only wish Heika wasn't too old to be called a father, cause I could call him daddy all day long
Jun 12, 2023 2:36 PM
Sep 2022
Embient said:
Thank you, Head Priest 🙏
Beatrice is here! Didn't expect Hayami Saori to voice her

sameee i was like woaaah hayaminnnn
Jun 12, 2023 3:39 PM
Nov 2020
I’ve been looking forward to this episode. That scene with Heika was hilarious in the manga.
Jun 12, 2023 4:08 PM
Jan 2022
isa_cat said:
oh i would call heika by any name he wants fr

Ol' daddy Heika 🙏 amen.
Jun 12, 2023 4:10 PM
Jan 2022
felixsifuri said:
I can only wish Heika wasn't too old to be called a father, cause I could call him daddy all day long

He technically is a father... He's the holy father
Jun 12, 2023 5:37 PM

Apr 2022
TeriPines said:

Ol' daddy Heika 🙏 amen.

TeriPines said:

He technically is a father... He's the holy father

amen to that sister
Jun 12, 2023 5:59 PM
Apr 2023
felixsifuri said:

He was 150 years old 😭
Jun 12, 2023 6:06 PM

Oct 2022
Heika really wasn't budging on that lol. I feel bad for the head priest his heart must've stopped for a second there when Heika told Raeliana to call him grandpa lmao.
Jun 12, 2023 6:26 PM

Dec 2022
It certainly was different (and nice) seeing Noah show real concern for Raeliana. No games this time. It's a change of pace. But a welcome one.
Jun 12, 2023 8:58 PM

Apr 2022
WHATTTTTTT HAYAMI SAORI AND SUGITA TOMOKAZU! HOLY W.
bruh this just keeps getting better.

heika and his right-hand man are still hilarious but the highlight has to be the scene in the chamber.
noah got raeliana all blushing.
Jun 12, 2023 9:49 PM
Nov 2022
Not bad shoujo at all. Lots of payoff in this episode :.)
Jun 12, 2023 9:56 PM

Oct 2022
It'd be nice for Raeliana to have a female ally and friend she can relax and be herself around...that lady who invited her to the women's thing seems to be the only one so far but I haven't seen her in a while.
Jun 12, 2023 9:57 PM
Aug 2020
Beatrice look similar to Raeliana
Jun 12, 2023 10:17 PM

Nov 2022
I can already tell that Beatrice is going to bring unwanted trouble, shes' giving antagonist rather than protagonist.
Jun 12, 2023 10:33 PM

Oct 2022
The moment I see a holy spring was the moment I knew… ahh this is totally going to be used as a plot device...
UndefeatedBahamut
Jun 13, 2023 2:35 AM

Feb 2022
I don't know why the writing bothered to say she went into a book when it barely plays any relevance beyond the setup. I get that Raeliana changed certain events by taking the love interests role but there has be be some plot that still remains relevant and could help her but she just seems so swept by events rather than trying to take control at all. The books seemed a bit political but it hasn't played into that angle at all beyond the setup either.

Anyway Raeliana saying "What does that mean" at a very obvious thing that she should get without too much conflict is pretty funny.
Jun 13, 2023 3:02 AM

Dec 2022
It's kinda interesting when the "Heroine" of these Villainess anime/stories is actually the real villain, whether it be due to her real personality being different from the expected or her actually being isekaied as well.
Jun 13, 2023 3:35 AM

Oct 2022
And here Beatrice appears... her figure is really beautiful, and her eyes are cunning/sophisticated. I really hope Relianna will be fine... I'm quite worried, both for her, and for her relationship with the Duke.

Jun 13, 2023 7:25 AM
Feb 2018
i have a question why did Noah send his strongest castle to Granger castle. i don't remember a castle by that name in the story
Jun 13, 2023 7:44 AM
Apr 2023
Paladin23 said:
i have a question why did Noah send his strongest castle to Granger castle. i don't remember a castle by that name in the story

That's the place where the monster hunt event happened (Remember Vivian sneak the pendant into Raeliana's belonging before Raeliana moving into the temple?).
Jun 13, 2023 7:50 AM
Feb 2018
raeli_wynknight said:
Paladin23 said:

That's the place where the monster hunt event happened (Remember Vivian sneak the pendant into Raeliana's belonging before Raeliana moving into the temple?).
ok that make some sense although I would expect him to send inquisitors or intelligence personal not knight's
Jun 13, 2023 9:25 AM

Nov 2022
The moment when Noah ordered Taylor to get rid of Francis Brooks and Jake Langston, it is already clear both of them are disposed by killing them, there's no way they would be sent to prison.
Jun 13, 2023 9:38 AM

Oct 2022
Beatrice is evil now. I don't know why she keeps trying to follow everything in the book as the book has been altered due to her influence anyway. The duke loves her and she should realize that now.
Jun 13, 2023 11:16 PM

Jan 2021
Haha, so Beatrice will betray Raeliana, huh? Another two-faced girl.

Don't tell me that Justin will also like Raeliana later, then Beatrice ask him to cooperate with her to make Raeliana and Noah break their engagement?

Jun 14, 2023 12:02 AM

Dec 2022
Interesting how they keep talking about Raeliana and her future without even asking her what she wants.
Then again, the series is loosely based in European Middle Ages which it was a patriarchal culture that resulted in defining strict roles that allocated men to the public realm and women to the private.
Jun 14, 2023 12:12 AM

Oct 2022
And she's finally here. Beatrice. Now, are you friend of foe? What schemes are you plotting behind that smile?? Loving this development and suspense.

Also, head priest, you truly are very good at handling your job. Stay strong!

Jun 14, 2023 8:21 AM

Jun 2016
most interesting isekai shoujo princess i ever watched !!
Jun 14, 2023 9:33 AM

Dec 2022
I didn't think Beatrice would end up at Vivian's household. Wonder what kinda spanner will be thrown into the works now because Noah is pretty much hook-line-and-sinker.

Jun 14, 2023 10:34 AM

Jun 2020
Noah makes me weak…….lol……..

I volunteer to be Heika’s granddaughter. I’d be his anything!!!! Ishida Akira really brings his character to life, love the voice work. But I dunno something feels off….like the plot is actually interesting but the pacing is kinda….?? ??????? I feel like reading the manhwa. Noah and Raelianna barely get much screen time together for a show that’s centered around them & hes alr so in love with her. And suddenly he’s so sure that someone’s trying to kill her how did he even put 2 & 2 tgt like yea, she wore something that almost exploded her head but the way that was conveyed was so out of nowhere and suddenly turned into a romantic scene lol WUT????? The pacing is so unhinged, bUt I’m HERE FOR IT.

Noah needs more screen time for sure. THIS MAN( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jun 14, 2023 10:46 AM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
You know that look in someone's eyes where they seem like they have a hidden agenda and are manipulating everyone around them. Well Beatrice's eyes gave me that vibe straight away. She has it out for Realiana.
Jun 14, 2023 8:42 PM

Nov 2012
Aiy Papi! Grandpa? I don't think so. He needs to stay in his scrumptious form.

Raeliana is a pain in the ass. I'm guessing when she was in Japan she was dense and had not a clue how to deal with men or relationships. Probably why her ass got pushed off a building. 

Beatrice was behind the accessory. No surprise there.
dragynfaerieJun 14, 2023 8:48 PM
Jun 14, 2023 8:45 PM

Dec 2022
Grandpa vs Fiance lol that scene was fun to watch.

Vivian... oh girl looks like you're in big trouble. And Beatrice finally showed her face! It took her 10 episodes but i'll take that. She looks a lot like Raeliana.
Jun 14, 2023 9:37 PM
Apr 2023
dragynfaerie said:

Raeliana is a pain in the ass. I'm guessing when she was in Japan she was dense and had not a clue how to deal with men or relationships. Probably why her ass got pushed off a building. 

Manhwa and anime already gave hints that she had not a clue how to deal with men or relationships (Read a book just to break up from her former fiance, also notice it herself when she tried to approach Noah for the first time).

The novel gave a more detail explanation. Her family in previous life was consist of a mother and a brother. Her father passed away for a long time. Family with only a mother to raise 2 children, she studied hard to not giving more burden to her mother. She was in all girl school from middle school until high school.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 15, 2023

80 by MeguriRapture »»
Oct 12, 8:42 PM

» more anime/manga/manwha like this?

Kitsune_089 - Oct 8

22 by Kalidechicle »»
Oct 12, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2023

96 by MaahHeim »»
Oct 9, 3:39 PM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2023

61 by MaahHeim »»
Oct 9, 12:31 AM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2023

51 by WolfWood37 »»
Sep 16, 12:45 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.