Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Dec 20, 2021 10:52 PM

May 2020
sad it's finally over, pretty good for last episode

sylphy in the last scene also, really makes me can't wait to see the continuation of this masterpiece series, hopefully we can get the season 2 announcement soon

10/10 what a ride..

Dec 20, 2021 11:44 PM

Jul 2012
Really like the adaptation with what knowledge i have from manga. Also helped t remember some (stuff). I think i got to appreciate Eris more now, always thought from the time was reading her introduction part how (beyond) crazy her character is.

Wouldn't mind 2nd season, but i feel like it's not gonna happen antime soon. Also the next arc will be pretty slow.
Really want to know how it will all end, but manga is progressing very slowly :(

Overall 8/10 Very enjoyable ride. Roxy easily became one of my favorite characters!
Dec 21, 2021 1:15 AM

Aug 2021
The way how so many lives were changed for the better because of Rudy is Incredible
Dec 21, 2021 7:16 AM

Nov 2013
Wtf? So Rudy's biggest trauma happened because he told some delinquents not to cut in the line? Talk about overdramatic...

Also, the show finally remembered Rudy has PTSD. All it took was for him to be "dumped" by his gf.
Dec 21, 2021 8:34 AM

Aug 2019
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
Wtf? So Rudy's biggest trauma happened because he told some delinquents not to cut in the line? Talk about overdramatic...

Also, the show finally remembered Rudy has PTSD. All it took was for him to be "dumped" by his gf.

Did you just watch half the episode?
Cutting in line was not the problem, what it led to was.
Rudy tries to forget his PTSD, of course it resurfaced after his heart got broken.
Dec 21, 2021 10:26 AM
Dec 2021
Sigmar-Unberogen said:

Criticizing about the commonness of a context is inconsiderate to the nature of a fiction imo, especially since I thought it was actually probable.

The show only needs to highlight Rudy's PTSD only when relevant and that is when he undergo those symptoms. It would be consistently relevant and highlighted by the show if PTSD is a characteristic like his immorality, (which is why i appreciate the consistency of the author and show on the difference of given emphasis on Rudy's immorality and PTSD.) but PTSD is an unstable illness, meaning it can fluctuate in regards to its intensity wherein dependent of factors that are usually relevant to what initiated the illness, in Rudy's case it is detachment or Isolation. For a long time, the current situation of Rudy is in conjunction with the mentioned factors, wherein he again experiences PTSD.
Dec 21, 2021 11:39 AM
Apr 2016
dabdabgoose said:
man the flashbacks to his old life hit hard, glad they showed a slyphy scene though it looks like they will skip alot of the asura kingdom arc.

damn this is going to be a long wait till the next season, time to read the Light Novel.

Well any one here planning to read novel
Do remember novel is supreme in every way.If you wanna read it,start from the beginning.
But the point I wanna share is
I have read the novel and I didn’t like the anime as I should have liked cause I have read the original source and all the excitement goes away after reading.Although it is a fantastic read.But if you loved the anime I’d recommend you to wait and watch anime only.
That way you can enjoy anime better.
Hope you get the point
Dec 21, 2021 1:03 PM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
This thread has been cleaned.

Don't bait other, and don't respond to bait. Just report it. Additionally, long back and forth debates, especially things that are off topic, should be done in PMs and profile comments. Leave it off the forums.
Dec 21, 2021 1:18 PM

Nov 2013
@GGcc78
While I disagree that being hung up naked to a wall is no big deal as you seem to be implying

@dabdabgoose
Then wouldn't that be outside of his control? I agree it's trivial but the result in him being tied to the school gate naked is definitely something I think most would say is traumatic. I have seen bullying before as would most people in a school situation but at that level I don't think we could compare, that is another level and hard to comprehend.

:( Holy crap guys... It wasn't my intention to imply that what MC suffered wasn't traumatic!
My dissatisfaction is simply with the farfetched and overdramatized depiction of why and how the bullying happened in the first place!
It was also not my intention to say that MC should've kept his mouth shut instead, or something similar...

I simply wrote my personal point of view on the "scene that started the disaster". I think it was cheesy to see how MC's decision to "rebuke" bullies, with a simple phrase, eventually led to an extreme punishment, such as being stripped and chained to the school gates. I think the whole depiction of bullying was way too exaggerated meant to depict how MC is the saddest teen-ever and thus his PTSD is legit - the end. Bullies went way too far, and all of that happened because MC displeased them and showed some courage!

Once again, I consider it corny. you don't have to agree.
Dec 21, 2021 1:35 PM
Dec 2007
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
@GGcc78
While I disagree that being hung up naked to a wall is no big deal as you seem to be implying

@dabdabgoose
Then wouldn't that be outside of his control? I agree it's trivial but the result in him being tied to the school gate naked is definitely something I think most would say is traumatic. I have seen bullying before as would most people in a school situation but at that level I don't think we could compare, that is another level and hard to comprehend.

:( Holy crap guys... It wasn't my intention to imply that what MC suffered wasn't traumatic!
My dissatisfaction is simply with the farfetched and overdramatized depiction of why and how the bullying happened in the first place!
It was also not my intention to say that MC should've kept his mouth shut instead, or something similar...

I simply wrote my personal point of view on the "scene that started the disaster". I think it was cheesy to see how MC's decision to "rebuke" bullies, with a simple phrase, eventually led to an extreme punishment, such as being stripped and chained to the school gates. I think the whole depiction of bullying was way too exaggerated meant to depict how MC is the saddest teen-ever and thus his PTSD is legit - the end. Bullies went way too far, and all of that happened because MC displeased them and showed some courage!

Once again, I consider it corny. you don't have to agree.
If things like this didn't happen in the real world then maybe I could understand your point of view. Unfortunatly assaults like this are a real thing

Content warnings apply to all of the following

https://metro.co.uk/2021/12/06/brighton-student-was-beaten-stripped-naked-and-thrown-off-balcony-15723832/

https://shanghaiist.com/2014/11/13/female-student-beaten-stripped-naked-by-classmates/

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-assault-robbery-20210125-egkqbcxugjhixkpy363gr3ol2q-story.html

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/youths-restrained-stripped-boy-party-filmed-posted-incident-052316419.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAABe7Wyws52mborfssKNRRJgTxw-IC7UwpSfB18V9zVUlWjJ_3gtxZv4fzQyCHlucTma2Qb2C20suyL0hFCOs-3RBw4k-bHOhgMOthqmLtZiB08A96nPoZhsJtvu9Jr0W4nLNf2_sXJpWVZdH0qlhMeuPu5Q4q92ifokImzQBqWH0

The common thread between all of these assaults', is that they were caused by pretty much nothing.

So while you may consider it corny, I would ask that you consider these things happen to real people. Sexual assault (which this is categorized as) is a real thing.
Dec 21, 2021 1:45 PM

Nov 2013
@GGcc78
I'm not going to argue whether extreme bullying happens in real life or not. I personally didn't like author's decision to choose the rarest and most extreme example of bullying. IMO it served no other purpose but to invoke sadness and empathy in viewers/readers towards an arguably shitty person. That's it.
Dec 21, 2021 3:56 PM
Oct 2011
Sylphy with those glam rock sunglasses... I gotta hear the story on that xD
As someone who is also a bit of a shut in and has experienced trauma, I'll admit I got a little emotional with this season. When Rudy takes a step forward, it inspires me to take a step forward. Sometimes it's never really cured, sometimes even when it seems a million years in your past something little can still remind you of it, but you gotta keep taking those steps if you have something important pushing you forward.

It felt really refreshing to see the actual physical limits of the mc in an isekai genre story as well. Rudeous's defeat against the dragon lord felt just as devastating as his emotional defeat this episode. I'm so sick of seeing these boring overused tropes that are predictable and unexciting, and I can't wait to see more! Even though they're really just cartoons, watching other characters overcome obstacles and get stronger gives me strength, and I think this story is really successful at that - while also giving a laugh and giving feelings of comfort and nostalgia. That's why this is 10/10 for me (:
nyanko-sensei749Dec 21, 2021 4:01 PM
Dec 21, 2021 6:33 PM
Jan 2021
I feel like the end was interesting, eris like everyone else expects too much from our main character, and expects him to b fine when she leaves, on the other hand tho it is good to see our main character push through his past difficulties and put in an effort to move on
Dec 21, 2021 8:17 PM

Jul 2015
Rudeus found a reason to, this time, move forward.

His past hurts even more after seeing that his parents did indeed absolutely love and care about him, seeing how his self-hatred affected him to that point to end as he did... I hope at least in this life he can give all the love to his family that he missed to do in his previous one.

Ruijerd's curse starting to disappear hit me hard, those merchants looking at him in awe instead of with fear... aaa I'm so happy for him.

As an absolute fan of long hair, seeing Eris cut hers has left me in shambles, but she continues being as precious as always of course! Train and become strong my girl.

What an absolutely fantastic sequel, the love poured into this work and the emotions it brings... at least when it comes to story-focused isekai series, this one is definitely my favorite right now, hats off to everyone involved in this work.

Now to cross fingers for a sequel to come, I'm ok with them taking their time so it continues being as god tier, but just make it happen please.
Dec 21, 2021 9:41 PM
Voltekka!
Sep 2017
I hope this gets a sequel soon.
Dec 21, 2021 9:42 PM
Mar 2021
Normally I'd be compelled to give a 5/5, since the show has been great each episode, but for some reason this episode was lacking... Don't get me wrong, it was a great finale, and has be eager for a second season, but the episode felt really short and it felt like a whole lot of nothing happened. It was good to see Rudeus' backstory.
Dec 21, 2021 9:50 PM

Mar 2019
BEAUTIFUL....

Always, always and always keep walking...

Dont run, dont jump... just keep walking straight ... no matter what..
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Dec 22, 2021 12:58 AM
Nov 2018
Great season. Next one will be weak based on the manga but hopeful after that.
Dec 22, 2021 1:14 AM
Apr 2021
MegamiRem said:
My girl Eris looks beautiful with short hair. It was nice seeing things from her pov. Good to see Zanoba again, they even showed us other characters we met along the way which was nice.

Roxy finally met Kisirika and the drinking party was pretty fun. The conversation between Kisirika and Roxy was pretty amusing. Paul reuniting with Aisha and Lilia was a wholesome moment, I'm glad for them. Also we finally know where Zenith's location is thnx to Kisirika, as vague as it maybe.

Thou it was pretty depressing watching Rudy being depressed the entire time but thnx to Zenith he's back to his feet. That was amazingly portrayed.

Also was that Sylphy at the end there? It was right?

And with that this cour as well as this entire season is over. This was an amazing anime in every literal aspect. From story telling, character development, ost, animation, OP/ED, voice acting everything were perfection. I had high expectation from this series and yet this still exceeded all my expectations. Had a great time with Mushoku Tensei for the past year and this quickly became one of my alltime favourites. Definitely the best new anime I've seen in the past few years.

Now onward to season 2 and till then sayonara~
nah fuck the short hair
Dec 22, 2021 8:54 AM

Dec 2015
It was certainly an improvement and a solid Season. But I still can't figure out what exactly made so many people feel this is a 10/10. At least for me, a 10/10 should be something the has given the viewer the strongest emotion possible. No matter how you analyze it, Mushoku Tensei just doesn't even come close to that. It barely got an 8/10 for me.
Dec 22, 2021 2:53 PM

Sep 2009
Warms my soul that there are still shows trying to push the bar higher and higher. Great season. I think the first one tackled more issues but Part 2 is still very solid. That whole Eris twist threw me for a spin tho like damn she did him coooold. Plus given what we know about Rudus, and who he is, it's even more heartless. Can't watch to see S2 and what's next.
Dec 22, 2021 8:30 PM
Nov 2021
Sigmar-Unberogen said:

What's wrong with told someone for not to cutting the line?
Dec 22, 2021 10:24 PM
Oct 2007
Part 2 is as good as Part 1, or even better. Can't wait for the next season, no way this is not a hit series. High production value, intriguing characters and the world building is just out of it! 9/10 for both parts.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2021 10:41 PM

Oct 2021
What a great finale! Even though this is a 10/10, I'm very picky on my 10s. I would reserve the score for an even better season, which is likely season 3.
Dec 22, 2021 11:58 PM

Jun 2012
Most likely the best anime released in years. If you compare it to the manga it's almost similar in terms of adaption and that's so unbelievably fucking rare for an anime. Especially an anime with a small amount of episodes per season. Shows that there's no excuse even if an anime has 12 episodes per season. Isekai anime have a tall task if they even want to compare to this masterpiece. I'm also glad that they actually showed bits of the sex scene, would've been incredibly stupid not to. Especially since that sexual interaction has SO much impact on Rudeus in the next season. I don't really want to mention why cause maybe a spoiler that's noteworthy, but it's actually monumental. The character growth is nothing short of a masterpiece in all of anime, literally just think about where these characters all started. Unreal.
SasoraDec 23, 2021 12:02 AM
Dec 23, 2021 8:01 AM
Aug 2020
I can't believe the best Isekai of the year has just ended. Clearly, this show is one of the best of it's gender, and maybe, for some tastes (like mine) the best one. Now, I look forward to another season and more than willing to read the LN.

Best end of the year and christmas for everyone, what a bang of a year in terms of good shows.
Dec 23, 2021 10:33 AM

Dec 2016
It's good that they showed more flashbacks about Rudeus's past life.

Some of us said how Rudeus looked like those old dudes from Hentai but except for his perverted mind, it's cuz he kept himself unkempt because of the trauma from getting bullied that made him look like those dudes. Rudeus wasn't really a shitty person in general. I'm happy that Rudeus is finally starting to move on from his past life and is beginning to start his new life afresh. Being trapped in the thought process of his past life would do him no good.

It's sad that the Dead End decided to go their separate ways but I respect their decision. I'm hoping to see Eris grow into a more mentally mature person. Rudeus may not be aware of this but he really helped both Eris and Ruijerd to grow as a person.

Roxy finally got to know about Zenith's whereabouts but I wonder if it's gonna be a good thing for her small group to go there alone. I hope she meets up with Rudeus on the way and goes there together with him since that place sure seems really suspicious.

That little sneak peek of Sylphy, good to know that she's doing well.

I have to admit that this was the best isekai anime out of all the few isekai animes I've watched. I can't wait for a second season. I hope they announce it soon.

Overall 8/10
Dec 23, 2021 3:09 PM
Oct 2016
Keep moving forward Rudy

Dec 23, 2021 9:58 PM

Oct 2008
errr not really 10/10.
9/10 is too high...
i'd give this 8/10 at least...
5/5.

Dec 24, 2021 6:29 PM

Jun 2017
Oh do I smell a magic school academy arc from that ending scene there? This episode wasn't made to be a banger but it did wrap up things cleanly for the first season and I love how we got to see tid bits of how the others that Rudeus met along his journey is doing (shout out to my man Zanoba for keeping a bright outlook). That ending scene pretty much confirmed that there's a season 2 in the works.
Dec 24, 2021 8:28 PM

Sep 2016
Interesting choice of events for the ending episode.

We even got a final glimpses of grown up Sylphie looking for Rudeus.

S2 is all set up, it's just a matter of time.

Haters seethe as always, I bet they had the review ready and the f5 button under their index finger, to submit it second one of the show being marked as complete, to hunt the helpful votes from the other haters. It won't work. Mushoku is a masterpiece, deal with it.

bruh
Dec 25, 2021 8:02 AM

Dec 2008
Amazing the things they went through since season 1. Sure sometimes things could have bit a tad bit more exciting, but they were obviously focusing on what they wanted to. Which worked.A whole episode longer makes a difference. Lotta heart, and things are getting more interesting! Season 3 fer sure on the way!!! 8/10!!!
Dec 26, 2021 8:52 PM
Aug 2019
MadanielFL said:
My AOTY so far, truly amazing series that I didn't want to end.
Each episode was so perfectly paced that it felt they only lasted 5 minutes.

Amazing direction, narrative, production, animation, OST.
Good fight scenes, character moments, development, world building.

I can't even mention everything that I liked about.
Really hoping for a season 2, in the meantime I will be reading the light novels.

10/10
I shall be reading the Light Novel too, It will be my first LN
Dec 27, 2021 4:12 AM
Jul 2018
really enjoyed this, was very good and hope season 2 comes soon.
Dec 27, 2021 8:11 AM

Oct 2013
idk why this series got a lot of hate, i think it is pretty good and i just love the character development on each charater, definitely enjoyable to watch and i'm looking forward for the next season if there's any.

8/10
Dec 27, 2021 1:17 PM
Aug 2020
That Sylphie teaser at the end though. Time for best girl to return!
Dec 27, 2021 1:20 PM

Jan 2020
Although I didn’t like the reasoning for Eris ditching Rudeus like that, this finale like the rest of the season was great. 9/10 for me.
Dec 27, 2021 1:22 PM

Jan 2020
ToshiroChan said:
idk why this series got a lot of hate, i think it is pretty good and i just love the character development on each charater, definitely enjoyable to watch and i'm looking forward for the next season if there's any.

8/10

‘Cause Rudeus. I didn’t like him much either, but after the argument with Paul he got much better. He’s likely going to improve more as well. My main problem is with Eris, but that’s only bc I hate what she did (and her new look sucks), doesn’t take away from how great this season was.
Dec 27, 2021 1:27 PM

Jan 2020
thiago52192 said:
It was certainly an improvement and a solid Season. But I still can't figure out what exactly made so many people feel this is a 10/10. At least for me, a 10/10 should be something the has given the viewer the strongest emotion possible. No matter how you analyze it, Mushoku Tensei just doesn't even come close to that. It barely got an 8/10 for me.

I kinda feel the same way about AOT final Season pt 1. It was so disappointing compared to the fantastic season prior to it, and I don’t like the direction of the story, yet many people thought it was great.
Dec 27, 2021 1:48 PM

Dec 2015
Animillion said:
thiago52192 said:

I kinda feel the same way about AOT final Season pt 1. It was so disappointing compared to the fantastic season prior to it, and I don’t like the direction of the story, yet many people thought it was great.
The only flaw I really felt with Final Season Pt 1 was the inferior soundtrack, which is a huge pillar for SNK overall quality, hence why I gave "only" a 9/10. But the writing is at its peak.
Dec 27, 2021 3:56 PM
Mar 2019
Finale was amazing, cannot wait for future season/s, one thing really pissed me off, Eris just bailing for no apparent reason (I would really like an explanation for that in the future) breaking Rudy's heart in a million pieces although it ended well in Rudy evolving and taking the first and most difficult step.

I hope we get to see more of Ruijerd in the future, I love him so much... Roxy too, would love to see Roxy, Rudy, Eris dynamics and then just Ruijerd butting in as his quirky self like he usually does. The supporting cast is great, just how it should be; supports the main character and helps progress the story. The final touch of showing all the friends they made along the way *cough* was perfect, no if ands or buts about it.

The story so far is fascinating, to say the least... the kind of story I certainly did not expect to get out of an isekai, so intricate, detailed and it even got me tearing up more times than I'd like to admit.

I think Studio Bind handled this adaptation very well, I do have microscopic issues with how some of the things look but who cares really about those details. The Author (Rifujin na Magonote) and Artist (Sirotaka) respectively have both done amazing jobs with the story and art which work together so well.

This is my first anime "review" although it is too short and general to be a full-fledged review, I am not experienced with reviewing and I am a bad writer (putting thoughts into words is not my strength and excuse the bad English if you come across it) so best I can offer is my honest opinion. Thank you for reading it. Have a great day and enjoy your anime!
Dec 28, 2021 2:52 AM
Mar 2012
Rudy's depressing backstory, tho great to know he had a supportive family & siblings. He regreted not accepting any help, and in the new world, glad he motivated himself to find Zenith. Ruijerd & Eris too are having their own growth ahead.
Kishirika lol always a riot. Looking forward to Begaritt labyrinth/desert (but underwater?).
This season's search adventure, fun new cast/old reunions & growth is well balanced. Rudy & prisons theme seems too often but still amusing. Production especially fights & OP montages were amazing.
Dec 28, 2021 9:32 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Animillion said:
Although I didn’t like the reasoning for Eris ditching Rudeus like that, this finale like the rest of the season was great. 9/10 for me.

"Yea… I agreed with Eris as best girl before but not anymore. Like I mentioned before, no matter what the reason, if a girl up and left you like that she’s trash. End of story."

Like I said before, you guys are having normal reactions, but you don't know what is ahead, Eris had a reason, like showed here, even if part of the drama comes from she not thinking too much before doing it, that is just like her.

Mark my words, you will forgive and cheer for her much later in the plot.
Many people ditching Eris has best girl, will come back to it, eventually, no matter how much you refuse, you will.
Dec 28, 2021 1:22 PM

Mar 2012
That scene with Zenith flashback followed by Rudeus getting back on his feet was beautiful. I read the manga and was reading the light novel a few years ago (when it wasn't finished) and among the medium the anime scene was definitely my favorite.
Dec 29, 2021 10:40 AM

Jun 2015
Very good anime. One of the best Isekais, if not the best that I've watched so far. I really liked the fact, that MC was reborn into the new world, and had to start from 0. Watching him grow up and using his knowledge from previous life was fun.

Can't wait for season 2. I just hope it comes in 2022.
Dec 30, 2021 5:49 PM
Jan 2021
Every episode is really great and it's one of those show that s1 isn't even comparable to s2(s1 is still really good though)

Mushoku tensei is the series what i have been searching for it's a series that portrayed characters problems realistically(and they done it really well probably the best in this aspect)and it blend with fantasy elements and they showed us different characters perspective what's happening to the other characters that was teleported to different area the world building is fine people seem to overrate the world building of the series even though we've gone through different places there isn't really anything special about the world building for now

(now that i think about it it's pretty similar to game of thrones which is great)

All and all it's a great series the plot is interesting enough
The world building is fine but still better than most isekai
And it's one of those series that you need to understand the characters to fully appreciate it

9 out of 10 definitely looking forward to the next season
Angel_crush1Dec 30, 2021 6:05 PM
Jan 2, 2022 7:41 AM
Jul 2018
Absolutely trash. Rubbish, cringe drama. I hate every character. The fact that garbage like this has a rating of 8.8 here just broke the little bit of trust I had in mal ratings
Jan 2, 2022 8:21 AM

Dec 2019
Vexem said:
Absolutely trash. Rubbish, cringe drama. I hate every character. The fact that garbage like this has a rating of 8.8 here just broke the little bit of trust I had in mal ratings

Everytime I go online and happen to come through this page or anything mt-related, i see you just spewing stuff like this without any constructive criticism whatsoever. Anything other than the most generic, vague complaints ain't making you look superior to others with the elitist talk even though you really got nothing else to say. Most people like this series, you don't, grow up a bit kid. Have a good day.
Jan 2, 2022 12:54 PM

Mar 2019
And so the 2nd part of season 1 ended.

I guess they did show Sylphy like I hoped right at the end, but damn she looks weird. Also how did Zenith even survive in that thing for such a long time, the place's dead silent. I feel like that's where both Roxy and Rudy will meet since both are going to rescue her although Roxy already knows her location thanks to the demon emperor girl.

Eris went on a journey to train just like I expected so she won't have to depend on Rudy for everything, no idea where Ruijerd's heading to. I liked how they showed all the characters that were helped by Rudy and thanking him indirectly while showing his miserable state, but in the end he managed to get out of that and advance, liked that a lot.

There really isn't much to talk about since everything is just a mystery, lol. There are soooo many questions, I have no idea what's going to happen in the, hopefully, 2nd season but I really want to see it. Nice 2nd part, just as good as the first but with more story and development.

Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jan 2, 2022 1:57 PM

Aug 2019
Vexem said:

Actually, the score is accurate. The show was beating every other anime on other sites too when it was airing, for example on the anime subreddit.
Just because you don't like something doesn't make it bad.
Pages (10) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Oct 31, 2021

400 by Rikoyu »»
May 30, 2:03 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2021

471 by marta_valse »»
May 27, 3:38 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2021

416 by marta_valse »»
May 27, 3:13 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2021

303 by marta_valse »»
May 27, 6:33 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2021

228 by marta_valse »»
May 27, 6:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.