Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Horimiya
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jan 23, 2021 9:16 PM
Jul 2009
I'm not the only one who feels like things are being rushed right? Honestly I would have liked a few more scenarios to build up Hori and Miyamura's romance, Remi vs Hori and the confession seems like it would have had a much bigger payoff emotionally if that were the case. It's like they're just hitting the main plot points and barely describing anything in between.

Despite that, I still enjoyed it though.
Jan 23, 2021 9:19 PM

Jun 2020
ishikawa, stop make me laugh asdfghjkl

♡hyena zzZzzZ♡

Jan 23, 2021 9:22 PM
Nov 2020
Miyamura and hori so funny and sweet i like it
Jan 23, 2021 9:37 PM
Jan 2011
Even if the pacing is fast and skips a lot, I still am having fun watching this every saturday. It never fails to bring a huge smile to my face. All the characters (not remi) seem so sincere and I believe what makes them all friends and the relationship between Hori and Miyamura.

A possible benefit to the extra fast pace could be that we get the complete story in one season instead of getting something half-finished that never gets a second season like Ao Haru Ride and the OG fruits basket. It's not super often that shoujo romance animes get the full adaptation they deserve so I would rather what we have be as good as possible and complete. Then I can read the manga to get what was skipped over for the sake of time.
Jan 23, 2021 9:39 PM

Jul 2020
The lack of music to some scenes just bugs me a bit. But a pretty solid episode overall. I like how the romance is progressing :)

I accept random friend requests!
Jan 23, 2021 9:49 PM

Jan 2020
Another wonderful episode for possibly my favorite series for winter 2021. I'm really loving the character dynamics and seeing each character get more fleshed out in terms of personality and overall likability as the series goes on. This episode felt really short and I can't wait for next week.

Jan 23, 2021 9:50 PM
Dec 2020
Marinate1016 said:
Great episode with Miyamura backstory and we can slowly see the wheels of romance starting to turn.

Man, I love the nuances of Japanese. Non speakers won’t have appreciated the double entendre of that “suki da yo”. Because it’s ambiguous, it could refer to the hands or to the person you’re talking to.

Fun episode but I hate that they’ve skipped a few nice chapters.

Thanks for clearing.I was very confused as the subtitles read as "I love you".
Jan 23, 2021 10:00 PM

Oct 2014
Another cute and wholesome episode, with a few flashbacks to Izumi's depressing childhood. This show is very capable of show the multiple sides of each character. I hope Toru gets some development too, outside of being irreverent, in love with Toru, and kind-of flirting with Izumi--I'm not sure if the show's trying to indicate he's bisexual or something. I'm getting mixed messages, so I hope he gets some backstory or introspection, otherwise, he's going to get repetitive.
Jan 23, 2021 10:41 PM
Feb 2017
Samurai_Zero said:
I'm not the only one who feels like things are being rushed right? Honestly I would have liked a few more scenarios to build up Hori and Miyamura's romance, Remi vs Hori and the confession seems like it would have had a much bigger payoff emotionally if that were the case. It's like they're just hitting the main plot points and barely describing anything in between.

Despite that, I still enjoyed it though.

Gilgameshuu said:
That was a weird episode... it felt so all over the place, I don't know how many chapters this episode adapted but everything was really fast-paced and was very confusing. The relationship progression between Hori and Miyamura felt really off, I mean sure they spent a lot of time together in the story itself, but for us viewers it's only 3 episodes so far, and seeing their relationship progress that fast is unnatural and feels very empty. Rather than explicitly saying they had progression, they should show it instead, that would make it seem like a generic romcom but still better than what they're doing here imo, I would prefer the show take their time and build their relationship slowly, rather than them getting together almost immediately and say they had progress, even though we saw no progress whatsover.

They have not confessed to each other yet.
Jan 23, 2021 11:45 PM

Mar 2018
Miyamura’s lonely in his past, can’t say I didn’t see it coming but its still sad. It’s all right now though because now he has people that he can call friends, on the surface.

The interactions with Ishikawa and Miyamura are hilarious to watch and it's refreshing and fun to see such a nice bromance. They are even able to settle their differences through a fight (albeit a one-sided one), and then still be cool with each other, like real bros.

Another thing to mention, man is Hori cute this episode. Even when she is yelling at people she still has that Hori charm. And when she held Miyamura’s hand, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AMAZING.
Jan 24, 2021 12:13 AM
Aug 2020
A lot of my friends are saying that it feels rushed. As a manga reader Im gonna say this. The manga has more emphasis on the characters as a couple and not falling in love. I think the anime chose to emphasize it more than the manga which would make the beginning episodes seem rushed
Jan 24, 2021 12:14 AM
Dec 2020
Marinate1016 said:
Great episode with Miyamura backstory and we can slowly see the wheels of romance starting to turn.

Man, I love the nuances of Japanese. Non speakers won’t have appreciated the double entendre of that “suki da yo”. Because it’s ambiguous, it could refer to the hands or to the person you’re talking to.

Fun episode but I hate that they’ve skipped a few nice chapters.

Thanks dude. I was really confused about Hori's reply to that. Subs told me Hiyamura had just confessed and her reaction to that was "I heard you"?! Now it makes sense.

Overall great episode. Can't wait for more.
Jan 24, 2021 12:23 AM

May 2015
Yeah still no. How can you adapt a popular manga and fail so hard at one of the point that made it popular and different from other rom-com to begin with : all the small moment that make the Hori/Miyamura relationship believable. It feels to me like they're trying to hammer it in the mold, and I find it quite sad. It doesn't make it all bad, but for me that kept with the manga because of that, because of the way the build their characters and relationship, this doesn't do it.

There is a saying with visual medias : show don't tell. The manga does a better job at that than the anime. "you've been coming for a long time now" : no he didn't, you cut most of those scenes. It's tell don't show... Anyway, I'm gonna leave it there and add it to the list of adaptation that didn't achieve to capture the essence of the thing they adapted, despite not being all bad. That begins to make a lot this year.
Jan 24, 2021 1:24 AM

Mar 2017
So yeah I’ve been loving this anime and I think it could genuinely end up being one of my favorite roms of all time. I’m reading the manga (on ch 38 right now) and am generally in favor of the omissions the anime has made given the episode constraints not to mention I actually prefer the manner in which they switch the material around at times.

For example the fight taking place before the ‘confession’ in the manga but after in this episode. In the manga version it comes off more as Miyamura being genuinely clueless on whether Hori likes him romantically prior to the hand confession. In the anime it’s more him initially reciprocating back but due to the ambiguity of the situation (she ‘may’ have just legitimately tripped up initially and only meant his hands) he convinces himself later on that she didn’t love him that way due to his self-deprecating nature convincing him that he ‘wasn’t good enough’.

The manga is still definitely worth checking out for a plethora of adorable SoL scenes that probably won’t make the adaptation along with a more relaxed and ‘natural’ pace though I do think the adaptation so far has been fantastic in its own right and in some aspects even improves on the material its adapting.
The right to violate the rights of the people belong only to the people themselves!
Jan 24, 2021 1:40 AM
Apr 2020
I think Miyamura is wrong about lying to Ishizawa that his relationship with Horimiya is purely platonic. He knows that he likes her and as his friend he should be transparent with him. Sure its hard to be honest but things like this just bites you in the ass later on.
Jan 24, 2021 1:45 AM

Sep 2009
It always bothers me how people complaining about romance progressing "to fast". What's wrong with you, guys? Aren't you tired of shitload of slow romances where at best you can hope for a confession and a kiss at the end of the season and relationhips dragging for who knows how many eps/chapters?
Nachtwandler_21Jan 25, 2021 1:46 AM
Jan 24, 2021 1:52 AM

Mar 2017
Nachtwandler_21 said:
It always bothers me how people complaining about romance progressing "to fast". What's wrong with you, guys? Aren't you tired oif shitload of slow romances where at best you ca hope for a confession and a kiss at the end of the season and relationhips dragging for who knows how many eps/chapters?

I feel ya there brother. Series like these are far more refreshing by comparison.
The right to violate the rights of the people belong only to the people themselves!
Jan 24, 2021 3:24 AM

Jan 2020
Seeing adaptation of Ishikawa got beaten up by Miyamura in self defense always made me laugh
Jan 24, 2021 3:33 AM

Feb 2017
I feel this anime takes itself way too seriously at times. Really can't get into drama aspects of this show. It also feels kinda disjointed.
Jan 24, 2021 3:35 AM
Jul 2018
Nachtwandler_21 said:
It always bothers me how people complaining about romance progressing "to fast". What's wrong with you, guys? Aren't you tired oif shitload of slow romances where at best you ca hope for a confession and a kiss at the end of the season and relationhips dragging for who knows how many eps/chapters?

Yeah. Some chapters were skipped from the manga but I don't complain this adaptation at all. Because I was hurt qualities of many other adaptations which I loved it "until air them". I can't write about them.
Jan 24, 2021 4:06 AM

Sep 2018
Oldest trick in the book – comparing hands with your crush!

The movie scene caught me totally off-guard, it felt quite authentic. It would be cool if they got together early on, since the biggest problem in most romance anime for me tends to be dragging out the moment of confession. They're already getting rather snuggly, so I've got my hopes up for the later episodes to offer some good couple life.

Miyamura is turning out to be a fairly relatable guy. The feelings of total alienation, always getting left out from group stuff... been there, done that. And what he said about wanting to visit his younger self to tell him it'll be alright hit pretty hard.
Jan 24, 2021 5:18 AM

Mar 2018
The worst episode so far.

The episode starts out with the backstory of Miyamura and shows his sad past. But it is quite pointless now. He is already over his problems at the start of the anime when he meets with Hori. He can already communicate properly with her as a friend. The build up is after the development has already happened. Lol.

Speaking of build up. This anime severely lacks that in places when it's required. We are only shown the result. How they got there is non-existent. Making the developments feel shallow. This also means that a single episode covers a lot of things with little to no weight behind them. Manga readers saying that they skipped a lot of things doesn't help it either.

Events happen randomly. And since there is no build up to them, it feels all over the place. There is no clear distinction between a flashback and the present time. There is a lack of transitions necessary for that distinction. Manga readers saying that they rearranged scenes doesn't help either.

The episode feels very slow, despite it covering a lot of material. Characters take random pauses between dialogue. There is little to no background OSTs playing during scenes. Combined with the pauses in dialogue, the episode feels awkwardly silent and empty at any given moment.

Although not related to the anime directly, the subs are really bad. Outright replacing certain terms. Often times replacing it with one with a more negative connotation.

2/5. Doesn't deserve to be rated this high on MAL.
Jan 24, 2021 5:38 AM

Oct 2008
w0w that was a bit fast! episode 3 and both already affirm that they love each other...hmmm really might be!?
4/5.
matias067Jan 24, 2021 5:46 AM

Jan 24, 2021 6:15 AM

Jan 2019
this adaptation is so good im crying. the hand holding scene was literally the most beautiful thing ever ughh <3
Jan 24, 2021 6:23 AM

Oct 2016
Great episode once again, Miyamura's backstory hits hard, being left out of school and friends. It's not as bad as Miyamura but, I used to feel like that when I was younger.

I really like Miyamura and Hori's progression, and I didn't expect Miyamura and Ishikawa's "fight" to go like that lmao, I really need to read the manga, since I see replies that it's skipping some chapters and rearranging some things. I'll get to that. Still, I am really enjoying the show and I am really looking forward to the next episode.
Jan 24, 2021 6:40 AM

May 2020
Aww Miyamura:( The episode was cliche'd but eh I enjoyed it anyway
Jan 24, 2021 6:51 AM
Apr 2019
It feels like they rearranged some parts in manga. I'm not complaining, since they did well here. Still feels fast though.
Jan 24, 2021 7:15 AM
Jul 2019
i'm really enjoying this anime, it makes me want to fall in love. they are my phone wallpaper already lol
Jan 24, 2021 7:35 AM

Jul 2014
I thought this was meant to be a non-dramatic romantic series? And yet, every episode has had at least one segment of melodrama, melodrama that doesn't have the weight it's clearly meant to because the directing and pacing of this show is continually bizarre. This more specifically applies to the student council melodrama last episode, but the drama with Miyamura this episode falls completely flat when it's been all-but resolved before it's even introduced. Had we been introduced to these self-esteem issues from the start, it would've worked, but at this point it feels actively contradictory to how his character has been presented up to this point.

And then the drama between Hori and Remi. Prior to that conversation, Remi has had all of two minutes of screen-time, with absolutely zero indication that she had romantic feelings for Miyamura at all (and no, I don't buy for one second that she was joking, as it just seems like a cheap excuse she's made after the fact), or even that there's anything to her character besides being too lazy to do her council duties. If anything, it seemed more likely that she was simping for Sengoku and set up Hori to distance her from him. So while seeing Hori come out and more or less confess her feelings for Miyamura like that was sweet, it was almost completely hollow in the context presented by the show.

Of course, we also still have the issue that the in-universe passage of time doesn't match the event showns to us viewers, so it's continually hard to swallow that they've known each other for as long as the show claims, when we've only seen them interacting for three episodes. A fast-moving romcom is by no means a bad thing (hell, it's infinitely preferable to the romcoms that get stuck in no-progress limbo for ages), but it still has to be believable and as presented here, it just isn't.
Jan 24, 2021 8:38 AM
Jul 2019
So, Ishikawa and Miyamura duked out with each other, hummm, for a guy typical guy like that of Miyamura, he sure can hold his ground, unlike most MC's whom were underdogs that were also a bunch of wusses...so what gives is it because of what Ishikawa hear from that twin tail red head???
Jan 24, 2021 8:41 AM

May 2015
I have read the twelve chapters of the manga that has been covered so far to see whether that too has the same hasty pace when it comes to the upbuilding of their relationship and as it turns out no, the pace of the maga is really good and it is a letdown how much good content this adaptation leaves out of the anime. I just don't understand why they are so hasty, what is the point of making a rashed mess of it?
Jan 24, 2021 9:12 AM

Jan 2020
I know that Ayasaki definitely pushed Hori's buttons, suggesting she was gonna "steal" Miyamura... But I feel like the first natural response should've been: "Don't you have a boyfriend already?" lmao

Even if she was just joking... She was kind of implying she was willing to cheat. And I think that's a lot easier to call out than just going "I'll never let you have him."

But this is an anime, so of course, we have to have some kind of jealousy build up on Hori's end and a way for her to admit she likes Miyamura.
Jan 24, 2021 9:15 AM
Apr 2018
04:10
"Isn't that awesome?! It's the power of love!"
"Wait, Love? Because they're in the same class?"

- 15:17 "Grab my hand and you're a dead man."

Plenty fun episode!
Jan 24, 2021 9:15 AM

Jan 2020
Ishitateso said:
I have read the twelve chapters of the manga that has been covered so far to see whether that too has the same hasty pace when it comes to the upbuilding of their relationship and as it turns out no, the pace of the maga is really good and it is a letdown how much good content this adaptation leaves out of the anime. I just don't understand why they are so hasty, what is the point of making a rashed mess of it?

I agree, the pacing is very strange in this. I could tell from the first episode that this was going to be a very quick-paced, maybe even rushed, story. Like, I feel like they could've built up to the reveal of their personal lives a bit better in episode 1, maybe saved it until the very end of the episode or something? And the two episodes that have come out since have also felt very rushed. We're hitting a lot of tropes that I feel like should be better spaced out.

I haven't read the manga, but if it's better paced than the anime, I might give it a shot. The anime's letting me down juuust a little rn
Jan 24, 2021 9:41 AM

May 2015
Varjosoturi said:
Oldest trick in the book – comparing hands with your crush!

The movie scene caught me totally off-guard, it felt quite authentic. It would be cool if they got together early on, since the biggest problem in most romance anime for me tends to be dragging out the moment of confession. They're already getting rather snuggly, so I've got my hopes up for the later episodes to offer some good couple life.

Miyamura is turning out to be a fairly relatable guy. The feelings of total alienation, always getting left out from group stuff... been there, done that. And what he said about wanting to visit his younger self to tell him it'll be alright hit pretty hard.
That's the thing some of us complain about. Those kind of scenes are what made Horimiya popular, and up until now, they chose to nearly remove all of them and focus on the drama, which remove the serie originality, make it fit in the morld.
Jan 24, 2021 10:48 AM

May 2020
Self-defense!

Another great episode!
“Reality rejected… synapses shattered… be vanished from this world!” ~ Rikka Takanashi
Jan 24, 2021 11:16 AM

Mar 2013
Miyamura and Ishikawa best bros 10/10 I love their friendship so much, also everyone is so precious
Jan 24, 2021 11:19 AM

May 2010
Decent episode with some progressions I guess.
A bit of backstory, of course is necessary esp. for Miyamura.

The pink-haired girl annoyed me in the previous episode, but plus points for her this time.

Thoughts summarized here.

https://thatlazyfan.wixsite.com/anime/post/horimiya-episode-3-thoughts

Also, press "F" in the chat for Ishikawa boiz!!
StormViruzJan 24, 2021 11:24 AM
Jan 24, 2021 11:36 AM

Mar 2017
Another flawless episode! When Hori and Miyamura held hands whilst watching the horror DVD I got butterflies! They're such a perfect pair and I find it so lovely how much they mutual care for and accept each other!

The first half of the ep was heartbreaking and I found it pretty painful to watch because I relate to Miyamura so much. School can be a tough place to be but hard times come to an end which made that line where he said he wished he could tell his younger self that everything will be fine so powerful!
Jan 24, 2021 11:39 AM

Oct 2012
BlakexEkalb said:
They’d don’t actually tell each other they like each other. Hori covered up by saying she likes his hands and Miyamura replied “Ore mo suki da yo”, or “I like your hands too”. He then says “Suki da yo” as a sly way of saying his feelings, however since he says it right after he was talking about her hands, she interprets it as such.

Quite contrary. Whole scene and them holding hands was pretty much obvious. She covered it but the message was quite clear for both, that's why he confirmed that he loves her too

In japanese, that's why he said そっか after that, realizing what she actually meant to say and how she feels. That's why he intentionally repeated it twice, second time saying clear 好だよ。

That's why the second part and whole fight where he denied it felt a bit weird at best.
Jan 24, 2021 11:47 AM

May 2018
oh damn, Miyamura is a good fighter! I never thought that Ishikawa would lose in a fight against him xD
Jan 24, 2021 11:47 AM

Jan 2021
katie_potaty said:
Another flawless episode! When Hori and Miyamura held hands whilst watching the horror DVD I got butterflies! They're such a perfect pair and I find it so lovely how much they mutual care for and accept each other!

The first half of the ep was heartbreaking and I found it pretty painful to watch because I relate to Miyamura so much. School can be a tough place to be but hard times come to an end which made that line where he said he wished he could tell his younger self that everything will be fine so powerful!
Yeah they defiantly made them perfect for each other, they have very different lives but can acknowledge the similarities between them so its easy for them to mesh together.

I just kind wish they would slow it down a bit, like a lot of people are saying it is a bit fast paced and doesn't really do the manga justice.
Jan 24, 2021 11:48 AM

Aug 2008
I agree it feels a bit fast paced but it more feels like they might be jumping about in the timeline a bit but idk. So far nothing new from the OVA so I am not complaining about the fast pace that might change once we actually get to stuff I don't know yet since I've not read the manga yet. I liked the addition of that Hori/Rumi bit that made a lot of sense. Quite an emotional episode. I was close to tears a few times. But the fight between Toru and Miyamura is just so cute. And Miyamura's honesty is just the best! <3
Jan 24, 2021 1:01 PM

Jul 2019
idk if im the only one feeling this but this feels very average to me but not because of plot characters or anything i actually like this a lot but the pacing is way too fast and it doesn't help that i watched 3 eps in a row (waited a bit before i started it), for now a 6/10 for me all though i really want to like this show the pacing really ruins it.

Edit: also some stuff in ep 3 were way too random and convenient.
Jan 24, 2021 1:02 PM
Feb 2017
Mich666 said:
BlakexEkalb said:
They’d don’t actually tell each other they like each other. Hori covered up by saying she likes his hands and Miyamura replied “Ore mo suki da yo”, or “I like your hands too”. He then says “Suki da yo” as a sly way of saying his feelings, however since he says it right after he was talking about her hands, she interprets it as such.

Quite contrary. Whole scene and them holding hands was pretty much obvious. She covered it but the message was quite clear for both, that's why he confirmed that he loves her too

In japanese, that's why he said そっか after that, realizing what she actually meant to say and how she feels. That's why he intentionally repeated it twice, second time saying clear 好だよ。

That's why the second part and whole fight where he denied it felt a bit weird at best.

That’s incorrect. He says “Sokka” because he is literally just saying “I understand/I see”. He didn’t get what she was trying to say.

And no, when he repeats it a second time he leaves off the “(your hands) as well” in the second part, making it ambiguous whether he is saying that he likes her or he is just repeating what he said previously.

That’s why when he denies it in the fight it DOES make sense, since he didn’t notice she was trying to say that she likes him.
MegaStrideJan 24, 2021 1:05 PM
Jan 24, 2021 1:10 PM
Oct 2019
I loved it when they all pushed their tables together without asking Miyamura first. A confession from both sides after only 3 episodes :O Hori-san told Remi to stay away from Miyamura. Also Miyamura rolled Ishikawa in that fight.
Life is not daijoubu
Jan 24, 2021 3:51 PM

Feb 2015
Huh, the last episode was really good, but this one wasn't that great tbh.
Everything feels kinda... forced? People are praising the character development in this episode, but there wasn't any actual development or buildup... things just happened. And isn't this supposed to be a comedy and not a drama? Cause the dramatic elements don't mix well with the comedic ones :/

The supporting cast is also way more likable then our two main characters imo.
Hori is just kind off boring tbh and Miyamura punching Ishikawa and then beating him up cause he retaliated made him straight up unlikable to me.
Toru & Yuki are probably my favorite characters so far, even tho they aren't really fleshed out either, but at least they both seem nice and honest (Toru) or cheerful (Yuki).

I'm not sure if I'm just missing something tbh, cause this has such a high score o.o
StormxNightmareJan 24, 2021 3:55 PM
There's no possible way you can steal my heart

I want to drown in this sweet Melancholy
Jan 24, 2021 4:17 PM

Jan 2016
"I love you" then proceeds to be like "Oh she doesn't like me that way" lol.

Also Miyamura is violent dang.

Edit: Forgot to mention the Miyamura backstory. Relatable.
Sulfur2Jan 24, 2021 4:29 PM
Jan 24, 2021 6:35 PM

Jan 2012
I love Miyamura xD

Jan 24, 2021 6:36 PM

Oct 2012
BlakexEkalb said:
That’s incorrect. He says “Sokka” because he is literally just saying “I understand/I see”. He didn’t get what she was trying to say.

And no, when he repeats it a second time he leaves off the “(your hands) as well” in the second part, making it ambiguous whether he is saying that he likes her or he is just repeating what he said previously.

That’s why when he denies it in the fight it DOES make sense, since he didn’t notice she was trying to say that she likes him.

You know, some things are meant to be said without words.. their smiles, clever use of angles, music... it was clearly directors intention to leave it this ambiguous yet imply more than that.

Also, I knew why it felt weird. In the manga the fight happened BEFORE them holding hands so it was actually result of that (in case of Hori, she did that because of her morning fight with Remi). So yeah, he told her his real feelings because he could hide it behind liking her hands and was just torn inside why she corrected herself but in reality, if someone told you he likes your hands and then you mutually hold them for quite some time, it would really imply a lot more. And the director emphasized that pretty well. I'm baffled that I have to explain something that simple, try to look at whole scene without anime logic.

(this is the scene when he was helping cleaning right after watching the horror video btw)
Mich666Jan 24, 2021 6:40 PM
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Horimiya Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2021

410 by Meliodas5767 »»
Yesterday, 1:45 PM

Poll: » Horimiya Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2021

153 by AwesomeAli2832 »»
Jun 19, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Horimiya Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2021

166 by AwesomeAli2832 »»
Jun 18, 5:23 PM

Poll: » Horimiya Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2021

218 by AwesomeAli2832 »»
Jun 18, 4:39 PM

Poll: » Horimiya Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2021

219 by AwesomeAli2832 »»
Jun 14, 11:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.