Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 7, 2019 11:50 PM

Dec 2018
Love to see that this anime have done some research. Some people asking why it has the history tag,, Well all the ships have existed and the names are correct! If im not mistaken USS Denver are still active today. And therefore the history tag

Found a picture of my girls together in a joint operation, Proud warriors of the Royal Navy HMS Unicorn and HMS Illustrious in 1944

Nov 8, 2019 12:10 AM

Apr 2017
JustAnAnimeList said:

Isn't outsourcing work quite a common practice in the anime industry? And looking at the studio's portfolio it's no surprise that they're struggling. They have done plenty 2nd Key Animation work in other anime and made the Grisaia Phantom Trigger movies, but this is the first time they're producing a full length anime.

well yes, but too much outsourcing can make a burden to animators, since they need to wait for artists to upload their scenes to them. Also if there is a correction, it can be done quicker.

Rama_pt said:
Honestly, at this point, i already stopped trying to make any sense of the story, so i´ll just say this: Why isn´t Ecchi one of the genres?

Genres: Action, Military, Historical

Right now, this show is Ecchi>>>>>>>Everything else.

Someone who watches this that doesn´t play the game or doesn´t watch the trailers might think that this is an actually serious show.

Why do people rely on MAL for taggings. lol
They also fucked up the synopysis of this anime.

Do people take seriously for a show that have anime girls wearing rudder footwear, walking on water and shooting enemies?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 8, 2019 2:09 AM

Mar 2010
Mandatory hotspring episode ✔️
These breasts tho
Nov 8, 2019 2:50 AM

Oct 2007
Hmm, maybe the sakura empire lolis know that Kaga has a wolf that eat ship girls? Which is why they were so scared. Their only protection is P-kun. xD
Nov 8, 2019 2:58 AM

Aug 2013
damn you censorship
Don't believe the hype.
Nov 8, 2019 4:22 AM

Sep 2018
The episode was okayish for me because fo the unnecessary bath part. But the last Akagi frame where she named Amagi game me chills. I mean, Amagi is "dead" so... the cliffhanger got me real hard.
Nov 8, 2019 4:22 AM

Jun 2016
i actually enjoying this series

my waifu is kaga white tail kyuubiii !!

animation getting worse and worse from this episode ..

Nov 8, 2019 5:04 AM

Jul 2017
As an anime-only, IMO the POV of this is haphazard at best. It works as a game, but NOT as a show where plot is mindlessly given just to work things out while having the core, that is the battles between rival groups. Take that away and this is mind-numblingly boring.

But this episode being mandatory fanservice and all, uh...more like a relaxed one after the many battles fought. And God knows HOW MANY light rays/steam clouds of censorship there are.

Pretty much a laid-back episode per se before all the shitstorms arrive.
KANLen09Nov 8, 2019 5:09 AM
Nov 8, 2019 6:08 AM

Oct 2017
I am not sure I am disappointed or not but simply speechless. Originally I was expecting something good to come out after watching the first episode, but it turns out to be running straight downhills. Fan service after another fan service, I hope you haven't dumped your plot in the ocean yet. I don't mind a fan service based anime but animation from a fancy action fan service anime like the high school of the dead to those typical isekai low ass budget anime level. If you are making for fan service only, you need to make it right at least the animation need to be good. but come on... I wonder what happens to those animators? Only underpay ppl that starves to hard will make that kind of quality. I really love your game but your anime...

“It's okay to live, even if there's no greater point to living. -” Konno Yuuki

“God would never put us through all this suffering if he didn't think we could bear it.” -Konno Yuuki

“Life is not a game of luck. If you wanna win, work hard.” – Sora

Nov 8, 2019 8:38 AM

Nov 2014
Wow that was some big drop in quality. Luckily batch part (more important one, duh) looked better than earlier scenes.
That censor though... I get it that they can't show nudity, but that was way over the top. Like, some of them show more skin in their normal clothes than under all this light/mist.
And again so many "new" faces in the background that deserve to be introduced D: Girls like Sirius, Ranger, Ikazuchi + Inazuma, Long Island and many others have characters that would eaily win over even anime-only people if given a chance.

On Reddit someone pointed out interesting thing about Sheffield going commando and Akagi's reaction during their fight:
https://www.reddit.com/r/AzureLane/comments/dtalq7/ahhh_now_i_seeslight_spoiler/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x
(can't link directly..)
JustAnotherShiroNov 8, 2019 8:44 AM
Nov 8, 2019 9:00 AM

May 2018
Boring episode. So we will see Amagi, the most popular shipfu of 2019. Still waiting for Bismarck and King George V to make appearance.
Nov 8, 2019 10:29 AM

Dec 2016
Fanservice department when creating this episode

Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.105/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.183/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.101/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.11/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.74/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.61/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Nov 8, 2019 10:39 AM

Feb 2011
St. Louis looking in the mirror
- Is this me?..
Nov 8, 2019 11:27 AM
Jun 2013
Aversa said:
I already heard it in game before but Montpelier not being ably to announce her name is funny, the ship is probably named after a US town which in term was named after the French city.
But i only know about the French announcement since i have been in the French city.
Anyway a peaceful episode with some fan service.
And Akagi being nice to the loli destroyers.

First off, Montpelier is the capital of the American state of Vermont, and I believe the smallest state capital in the country.
Episode overall was good, with plenty of fanservice to be had (Ark Royal would be in heaven.... wonder if they tie her up and toss her in the brig during bathing hours....) . Also would note that it wasn't til this episode that we finally get a glimpse of Enterprise's panties.... a reflected up-skirt view to be sure, but I suppose we better take them while we can.
Nov 8, 2019 12:14 PM

Apr 2015
So many.. or rather tooooo many beams of light! Also there's a lack of Belfast in that hot spring!
Nov 8, 2019 2:45 PM

Apr 2013
not showing the fuill episode is already a bad sign...
Nov 8, 2019 7:03 PM
Jul 2014
GenesisAria said:
You and a couple people (one of them exposed as being a rulebreaker) on MAL... vs many people who play, on multiple discord servers... Alright. Also the evidence stacks against you, not the other way around...

Until you actually provide evidence of this, I'm going to chalk this up to you trying to boost your own ego since you've not actually provided valid counterpoints; Enterprise's persona based on her combat record would be a risktaker, and a seasoned veteran. By no means should her appearance automatically send her opponents in Azur Lane fleeing, because the anime has provided no concrete evidence in story that they actually know about the combat record of the ship. The Anime has not demonstrated this to the audience, so your argument that Enterprise should win and send her opponents packing all the time because "muh combat record!" and "muh jesus ship!" still makes no sense, no matter how many people you claim stand behind you.

> Violet Evergarden wasn't that well written as a character, that show was carried by it's short stories and ancillary characters. (ps: violet is more clinically autistic than enty)
> i don't care how she words it, it's still not the same.

What does autism have to do with this? Regardless of how you hash it, Azur Lane is playing out the same character arc with a much less empathetic character.

firemagnet said:
Where did you spoiler it? The last post in that thread was, last I checked, AnAnimeListFan's, before I replied to them.
It helps if you don't reply in such a hurry trying to act the rightest right person that ever righted. [/quote]

Pot, Kettle, Black.

But whatever, we're done here. As i said before, it's bothering people and causing a ruckus. I won't say it again, please leave me alone.

Thank you for your concession. Have a good day.
Nov 8, 2019 8:23 PM

Mar 2018
Any episode where we didn't get forced Enterprise-job is good, so this one is good too. Altho it's far from the best episode.

Two new plot points. Alterprise and Amagi's revival. Why do I get a sudden feeling that none of this will be resolved in this season and a 2nd season will be announced at the end?

I enjoyed Akagi and Kaga's scene with little destroyers more than the bath scene, which is pretty much "can't be seen" with all those unnatural light beams.

So, Unicorn is an oppai loli confirmed?

@Liddo-kun
I waited the new episode like you said but I still didn't get my answer of what happened to Zuikaku. Can I assume now that she also retreated because of Enterprise's "heroic arrival" after all that talk, which was a total joke?

Nov 9, 2019 1:33 AM

Feb 2019
Wow, this episode gives the most fanservice than any other episode. Gotta say it was more boring, wanted to see more action like the battleships firing away last episode.

Animation seemed to be off at times or was it just me? Seems like sometimes the frames were too few and other times the models were all skewed.
Nov 9, 2019 2:26 AM

Dec 2009
Renkini said:
Unicorn was always oppai loli XD
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Nov 9, 2019 2:43 AM

Dec 2018
FFS can you stop insulting my lesbian angel!!! Unicorn are not a fucking a oppai loli!! She may not have super small breast!!! But they are not that big either!! She is super cute!! You start to piss me off ,,please stop insulting my precious princess!! Oppai lolis are weird and kind of gross!!,, She is the most beautiful little duckling ever!!

Yuri-CrusaderNov 9, 2019 3:14 AM
Nov 9, 2019 3:29 AM

Oct 2007
Yuri-Crusader said:

Found a picture of my girls together in a joint operation, Proud warriors of the Royal Navy HMS Unicorn and HMS Illustrious in 1944

nice you found them. So they really did do mission together. :>

On the anime. I'm glad Laffey and Javelin help Unicorn to have more self confidence. Nothing wrong with her body. :)

Azur Lane 2nd anniversary

Liddo-kunNov 9, 2019 3:46 AM
Nov 9, 2019 3:41 AM

Jun 2017
The only thing missing from this episode is for someone to shine a police grade flashlight into our eyes, way to ruin that bath scene, I need the uncensored version ASAP, but anyways great episode, it was lighthearted but not boring.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Nov 9, 2019 3:48 AM

Oct 2007
Just one thing I'm wondering about. There are shops both on the Azur Lane island and also in Sakura Empire. The ship girls buy things. My question is what currency do they use, and who gives them money? they have a monthly salary?
Nov 9, 2019 4:33 AM

Dec 2018
Liddo-kun said:
Yuri-Crusader said:

nice you found them. So they really did do mission together. :>

On the anime. I'm glad Laffey and Javelin help Unicorn to have more self confidence. Nothing wrong with her body. :)

Azur Lane 2nd anniversary

I have done some research and yes they did mission together,, The anime is pretty correct. They have even given the girls the same characteristic as the ship

HMS Unicorn was a smaller faster repair ship and light aircraft carrier . She was the heart of the Royal fleet protected by the rest of the girls , as she is in the anime.HMS Illustrious was the lead ship of her class of aircraft carriers serving the whole fleet.And in the anime she is the lead maid and look after her little sister. HMS Queen Elizabeth was the lead battleship and was in the front!! And other the ship is also corrected. The USS Navy and the Royal Navy was close allies and went to war together!

Bit surprised how correct they are.First i thought the only taken the names but its more then that =)

Found her ship log, She and Illustrious fought many battles together!!They were truly sisters of war

https://www.naval-history.net/xGM-Chrono-04CV-Unicorn.htm

HMS Unicorn with the USS fleet

Yuri-CrusaderNov 9, 2019 9:20 AM
Nov 9, 2019 8:20 AM
Nov 2019
Liddo-kun said:
Just one thing I'm wondering about. There are shops both on the Azur Lane island and also in Sakura Empire. The ship girls buy things. My question is what currency do they use, and who gives them money? they have a monthly salary?

The Game uses an ambigious currency simply known as Gold. Maybe it's a leftover from the times when all fleets were one?

Also I am surprised to find such a heated exchange about Enterprise's role in the anime and I can't help but to briefly join in, since I kinda agree with both of you.

I think that basic problem is that every fight is instantly resolved when Big E enters the combat. We saw it with "Pearl Harbour" in ep 1, we saw it with Sheffield's and Edinburgh's rescue mission in ep 5 and we kinda saw it in the battle with Crane sisters in ep 3. I mean, if Enterprise wasn't damaged (a state not present in source game) she wouldn't even need the Royals, I'm sure. So far we're talking "Carrier ex Machina" more than anythin else.

Regarding "battle record" argument it's applicable if we assume she fought in previous war with Sirens (when Azure Lane was whole) but in that case there should be absolute units on both sides. Also it is important to remember that Enterprise is LUCKY E. That is reflected in the game with her high luck stat. It wouldn't be wrong to assume that her accomplishments are equally attributed to both her power and her luck. Nobody minds E being powerful, we just reached the situation of "Oh it's E, guess we're done with the fight"

Regarding Mary Sue argument it's....sort of true. But in E's case it's not exactly that. We don't know if she got her power "just 'cause" or there was some path to it. She still lost (albeit when damaged) against Zuikaku and would have been blasted to pieces with that Siren Cruiser. However there's no real way to keep viewer invested when there are no real stakes. We don't know if characters can die (they can't in game) but we clearly see it is implied since otherwise there wouldn't be so much concern for lives of Hornet, Ning Hai and Ping Hai.

I also think that Enterprise's inclusion as main character is sort of forced since there's already a protagonist. 4 of them in fact. I'm talking about the Starters (Javelin, Ayanami, Laffey and Z-23). Their story of bonding and being above the whole odreal is (at least for now) a main point in the story. And any of those 4 is already a better protagonist than E. I mean, Enterprise's only appeal right now is being "the" carrier. If they kept the same character, the same CG and gave that to any other carrier, I'm certain she would be low on popularity polls (Fun fact: large-scale popularity poll on JP has Sirius as no.1 with Enterprise not being in the final "all stars" bracket) She just isn't a good character. Powerful? Yes. Appealing? Not really. Distinguishible? No. Likeable? ... As I said, it's all because she's "the" carrier.

To sum up, for a strong character to pay off, they must fight and earn viewer's respect. Enterprise is established as the strongest from the start. Now should we assume that she is stronger than aces of Red Axis "just because she's Enterprise"? That ain't gonna work if you want to make her go through an arc. Also it doesn't work in-game, where victory is never trivial or easy when fleets of same power clash. Just look at PvP. I don't mind Enterprise having her her part to do, but now she's just doing all the job. There's no suspense. The story is blank and uninteresting. Just like her in-game character.
Nov 9, 2019 4:23 PM

Jun 2016
I kinda expected it from Sheffield... LOL XD

Nov 9, 2019 4:55 PM

Apr 2017
Liddo-kun said:

There is a building named merchant that generate money in AL, you also get them via comissions. But it's better they don't explain it in the anime because it will confuse anime-only even more
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 9, 2019 7:30 PM
Jul 2014
Renkini said:
Any episode where we didn't get forced Enterprise-job is good, so this one is good too. Altho it's far from the best episode.

Two new plot points. Alterprise and Amagi's revival. Why do I get a sudden feeling that none of this will be resolved in this season and a 2nd season will be announced at the end?

I'm curious about Alterprise as well, though I suspect that this is just another case of Azur Lane taking a page from Kantai Collection's book;

If a wisdom cube summons the "noble soul" of a ship when merged with a ship, then perhaps this "cube of bereavement" extracts the hatred of all those who died in combat?

Enterprise saw a large section of her aircrew lost, particularly at Midway, so it would be something fitting for this "cube of bereavement" to bring forth the less noble aspects of the "soul of a ship."

Renkini said:
I enjoyed Akagi and Kaga's scene with little destroyers more than the bath scene, which is pretty much "can't be seen" with all those unnatural light beams.

With respect to Unicorn, it's certainly within the realm of possibility, given her art doesn't actually show how top-heavy she is in game.

Renkini said:
@Liddo-kun
I waited the new episode like you said but I still didn't get my answer of what happened to Zuikaku. Can I assume now that she also retreated because of Enterprise's "heroic arrival" after all that talk, which was a total joke?

Zuikaku likely retreated along with the others. As for Enterprise, I still stand by my position. Even more so after reviewing the history of the ship and seeing Midway just this afternoon. Enterprise's persona of risktaking and being a ruthless combat veteran makes sense given her combat record, and the fact that her SBD-Dautlesses of VB-3 and VB-6 sank all four of the carriers at Midway (Akagi, Kaga, Hiryu, Soryu). It just doesn't make sense, however, to make her appearance guarantee victory. In combat, nothing is certain and the U.S. was able to "cheat" (if you can call it that) at Midway thanks to the peerless work of the naval codebreaking teams.

Unless all of this is explicitly factored in by mention from other characters or a flashback sequence, it just doesn't make logical sense for the Crimson Axis to turn tail and run at every encounter.

Nov 9, 2019 9:59 PM

Feb 2011
Rizgis said:
(Fun fact: large-scale popularity poll on JP has Sirius as no.1 with Enterprise not being in the final "all stars" bracket)

If I'm not mistaken, Enterprise, Ayanami and Belfast weren't available to be voted for on JP and instead there was an event called Hall of Fame dedicated to them. I presume they weren't included precisely because they were popular.
Nov 9, 2019 11:33 PM

Oct 2008
FRIGGIN WHITE LINES IS BLINDING MY EYES!
3/5. - because of white lines.

Nov 10, 2019 1:06 AM
Nov 2019
Tannhauser said:
Rizgis said:
(Fun fact: large-scale popularity poll on JP has Sirius as no.1 with Enterprise not being in the final "all stars" bracket)

If I'm not mistaken, Enterprise, Ayanami and Belfast weren't available to be voted for on JP and instead there was an event called Hall of Fame dedicated to them. I presume they weren't included precisely because they were popular.

I don't remember any ship being excluded. That would kinda defeat the purpose. I do remember the Hall of Fame event though. If I'm mistaken then I'll of course admit it. I still stand by the fact that Enterprise is only popular because she's "the" carrier. Otherwise her character is kinda meh xD[ quote=firemagnet message=58639425]
Renkini said:
@Liddo-kun

Zuikaku likely retreated along with the others. As for Enterprise, I still stand by my position. Even more so after reviewing the history of the ship and seeing Midway just this afternoon. Enterprise's persona of risktaking and being a ruthless combat veteran makes sense given her combat record, and the fact that her SBD-Dautlesses of VB-3 and VB-6 sank all four of the carriers at Midway (Akagi, Kaga, Hiryu, Soryu). It just doesn't make sense, however, to make her appearance guarantee victory. In combat, nothing is certain and the U.S. was able to "cheat" (if you can call it that) at Midway thanks to the peerless work of the naval codebreaking teams.

Unless all of this is explicitly factored in by mention from other characters or a flashback sequence, it just doesn't make logical sense for the Crimson Axis to turn tail and run at every encounter.

[/quote]

One must not forget that the actual sinking itself was due to air wing commanders NOT following orders. The one that led an attack against Kaga and Akagi ignored order and flew in some other direction. Notably it ended in a spectacular victory but their lack of cooperation led to many, many planes being shot down and lives lost. I agree however that retreat at the end of ep 5 was just a joke. Right now we are literally at a moment when we simply can't care less about battles. "Just slap E in there and we're fine, really!" I will only accept this if enemy starts randomly reatreating at the sight of Warspite or Belfast. But then again... that would be terrbile.
Nov 10, 2019 1:58 AM

Oct 2007
Franz79 said:
I kinda expected it from Sheffield... LOL XD

that shocked Cleveland so hard. :p

I wonder what's the joke on Sheffy not wearing any underwear. Someone in the real ship does not wear any underwear?
Nov 10, 2019 2:50 AM

Jun 2019
I don't understand what are they fighting for? Is it war?
lettuce<3
Nov 10, 2019 3:33 AM

Jun 2010
Sheffield quickly becoming my best girl in AL anime version.

Nov 10, 2019 11:44 AM
Jul 2014
Aim1rR said:

Even the anime itself hasn't made that clear, and I think that's the point with the arc words "no matter the age, war never changes." (Insert "I don't want to set the world on fire" here.)
Nov 10, 2019 12:22 PM

Feb 2011
Aim1rR said:

Crimson Axis fights against the tyranny of powerhouse that is Enterprise and Azur Lane serves her out of fear.
Nov 10, 2019 2:13 PM

Aug 2018
The legendary vapor censorship stroke again

Peaceful & relaxing episode, that can only announce an incoming battle.
Nov 10, 2019 3:58 PM

Jan 2016
I hate episodes like this.

They spent so much of this episode in the goddamn bath.
Nov 10, 2019 9:11 PM
Oct 2019
Hey guys, I know this discussion is all about the fan service bathroom scenes, but I just want to ask who is the girl at the end of OP holding the Kriesgamarine? flag? Is that Bismarck or Tirpitz?
Nov 10, 2019 10:08 PM

Oct 2017
Need uncensored of this asap damn. A cute episode with good fanservice but the censorship killed it. It's nice to see Belfast and Enterprise getting closer.
Nov 11, 2019 3:35 AM

Mar 2018
Yuri-Crusader said:
Oppai lolis are weird and kind of gross!!

Oppai lolis are cutest snowflakes anime has created. And that includes Unicorn too.

Nov 11, 2019 6:23 AM

Jan 2019
I hate to admit it but, the animation is getting worse. Too many fanservice and too many characters showing up that makes the story didn't go anywhere.
End me
Nov 11, 2019 6:24 AM

Jan 2019
MegamiRem said:
Need uncensored of this asap damn. A cute episode with good fanservice but the censorship killed it. It's nice to see Belfast and Enterprise getting closer.

I approve. curse those bright lights and fogs.
End me
Nov 11, 2019 6:34 AM
Nov 2019
Fantastic Episode I love how the show doesn’t take itself too seriously.

But, Dammit Funimation, as soon as Unicorn came into the bath scene the FBI showed up and arrested me... 😡 Anyone else have this problem?
Nov 11, 2019 1:46 PM

May 2012
I wonder when blu-ray comes out ?? I want to rewatch this episode uncensored
Nov 11, 2019 5:35 PM

Nov 2016
This was soo cute. This series should've been more slice of life oriented to begin with. Defintiely the most enjoyable episode for me.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 11, 2019 8:05 PM

Nov 2009
Cute episode.

Cute Ships everywhere.

Delicious Ships everywhere.
___ ___ ___

as for censor... hmm... needs uncensored loli ships... hehehe

Also, Unicorn is Best Loli.

And Sheffield... seriously?... and you're wearing a skirt too... you crazy ship.
amlgNov 11, 2019 8:13 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Nov 11, 2019 9:13 PM

Jul 2016
This episode felt so pointless. Instead of showing (or not showing, actually) ships taking a bath, they should have used that time to explain what that damn cube is or what the implications of using it are.
Nov 13, 2019 9:14 PM

Nov 2009
SouthRzVa said:
This episode felt so pointless. Instead of showing (or not showing, actually) ships taking a bath, they should have used that time to explain what that damn cube is or what the implications of using it are.

They don't know what the cube does tho.

It's why they're all confused at it when they were discussing the Siren cube for a while.

But they did hint at what the cube "may be" when Enterprise goes into a trance and sees into the cube.

IE: someone mentioned it earlier basically "Alterprise" (not her actual name)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Azur Lane Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2020

106 by KOningNoviPoes »»
Dec 28, 2023 6:34 AM

Poll: » Azur Lane Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2019

83 by wildhood »»
Dec 14, 2023 7:37 PM

Poll: » Azur Lane Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2019

96 by Heanworld »»
Nov 22, 2023 6:51 PM

Poll: » Azur Lane Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2019

141 by reegooey »»
Aug 22, 2023 1:34 AM

» Character Arizona's voice actress Shirakabe Sawako doing Gravure Modeling

lotus_eater - Aug 10, 2023

1 by Morty_NL »»
Aug 10, 2023 1:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.