Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fullmetal Alchemist
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 2, 2019 11:00 AM

Sep 2016
ABDoesThings said:
Armins2 said:

Lol the amount of hate i've seem in characters like Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Zeke, Gabi and from several character of the show, inside of the fanbase, makes me really doubt of that. considering also the ship wars too, pretty toxic. The hate comes from bot inside and outside of SNK fanbase.

You're lucky of not experiencing being called of mentally ill for liking a character, or end up disliking a character from the show because the character fanbase is to damn annoying. Because this happens pretty often inside the fanbase in general. (Not to count the patetic pleasure in spoiling anime onlies)
yep, there's alot of hate in the community lol. I havent been spoiled once tho.

Luckily you haven't been spoiled, i have been spoiled on one of the Season 3 major dilemmas, what made me decide to read the manga, so this wouldn't happen anymore.
Aug 2, 2019 11:00 AM

Jul 2016
Good. HxH is much better
Aug 2, 2019 11:03 AM
Jul 2018
Armins2 said:
ABDoesThings said:
yep, there's alot of hate in the community lol. I havent been spoiled once tho.

Luckily you haven't been spoiled, i have been spoiled on one of the Season 3 major dilemmas, what made me decide to read the manga, so this wouldn't happen anymore.
sad dude. chapter 119 lol. The community went ham. lucky I wasnt spoiled tho.
Aug 2, 2019 11:09 AM

Sep 2016
ABDoesThings said:
Armins2 said:

sad dude. chapter 119 lol. The community went ham. lucky I wasnt spoiled tho.

Lmao, yeah that chapter basically put the fanbase in chaos, pretty much what happened with chapter 82, 84-85 (looking by the tags later lmao)
Aug 2, 2019 11:13 AM

Nov 2017
Mods doing that good work, as the Lord intended. Well done m8s.
Aug 2, 2019 12:20 PM

Aug 2017
I hope that FMAB fanboys don't downvoting AoT or Steins;Gate after this.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 2, 2019 12:24 PM

Sep 2016

Lmao they have been doing the entire morning, if you look SNK stats you will see s bunch of low rates from "new accounts". Obviously there is some of SNK acounts doing the same, but FMAB is obviously the majority here. A thread where you can report illegimate accounts, got movimented today with the amount of FMAB boosters being reported for downvoting other shows that are currently ahead of the anime on top
Aug 2, 2019 12:26 PM

Jul 2019
Nurguburu said:

Alas, it's very likely that this will happen

Armins2 said:
Lmao they have been doing the entire morning, if you look SNK stats you will see s bunch of low rates from "new accounts". Obviously there is some of SNK acounts doing the same, but FMAB is obviously the majority here. A thread where you can report illegimate accounts, got movimented today with the amount of FMAB boosters being reported for downvoting other shows that are currently ahead of the anime on top

Oh, so they already started lol
MurzimAug 2, 2019 12:31 PM

Reach for the
Stars☆

Aug 2, 2019 1:04 PM

Apr 2015
345EdwardElric said:
shanimebib said:

Omae wa ahou nano? If you added the digits in the second one, it would give you 31. Yesterday's would give you 36. So, the OP was right. Go back to school LMAO.

If adding the digits of a number determine which number is bigger, by that logic 15 should be greater than 30. Totally that's the case isn't it LMFAO?

1494607 means something greater than 14 lacs 90 thousands, while 1489672 means something greater than 14 lacs 89 thousands but still lesser than 14 lacs 90 thousands. 1494607 is the greater number by basic arithmetic.

Whatever you just said is worthy of:

r/woosh

You done messed up.

P.S: Stop overacting as usual MAL. It's just a bug/glitch. Ever heard of those?
CG-SilverAug 2, 2019 1:09 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2019 2:29 PM

Jan 2019
Kurapikakurta123 said:
After 8 years of being the Top Anime !
Your place have been taken by a damn overrated anime with a childish fans :(
I started hatin' Aot because of it's Fans !
RIP FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood
You was/are/and will be always my Favorite Anime

Recently, you are the only one who do childish.
Merciful lies or painful truth?
Aug 2, 2019 2:49 PM
May 2018
Kurapikakurta123 said:

I’m actually a manga reader of AOT, I can admit the complexity and tendency to give me such an amazing storytelling full of foreshadowing and complex characters. But I don’t recommend you to hate, everyone has opinions and just by hating some fans you shouldn’t hate ALT. It is a very childish decision of yours I’m just saying.
Aug 2, 2019 2:52 PM
Jun 2016
Yinistaken said:
Finally removing the bots that give this 8/10 show the 10 it doesn't deserve, it's in it's rightful place, I'd even put it way low, but, I guess it can pass at that grade.
How isn’t it a damn near prefect show? 🤨 solid story, great world building, power system, complex villains and characters like dude it’s up there with HxH/ One piece as best shonen. (Not including Gintama)
Aug 2, 2019 3:16 PM

Sep 2017
Probably some groups agreed to lower the scores especially with FMAB. But...What the hell does SNK S3 Part 2 do in the first place? got damn.

killuaxgon said:
024 said:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/5114/Fullmetal_Alchemist__Brotherhood/stats?m=all#members
now this is ridiculous. I wonder if its multiple people or just one dude...

oh yes, i love MAL lmao

that's sad

I see...kids fight.
Isvi_BerserkAug 2, 2019 3:21 PM
Aug 2, 2019 4:48 PM

Oct 2013
ABDoesThings said:

AoT community is one of the most chill. What you talking about? And it's not overrated. It receives a lot of salt.

Yeah, I am constantly being surprised by opinions that SnK fans are toxic. They are really kind and helpful, plus are not uncritically staring at their favorite franchise, so they can say when something was average in anime adaptation or something was just not good.

I am an anime only and I was never discriminated because of not reading manga. Actually SnK fans were very helpful in explaining many details that happened in manga and did it in the most "free from spoilers" way as it was possible. I never saw spoiling story for anime onlys "for fun hehe" as some fanbases like to do when many people don't pick their favorite manga.

SnK fans also could make a great atmosphere, especially during whole Season 3 (Part 1 & 2). Hype was real and true, without exaggeration, but with a dose of excitement.

I don't wanna judge which fanbase is better, but from my experience FMA's fanbase Is more toxic. Treating not giving a score of 10/10 to FMA: Brotherhood as a sin (lol), being rude towards animes that dare to have high score and are possible successors of "Top 1" seat... or that childishness that some users do by creating multi accounts or bot accounts only to boost up FMA: Brotherhood's score even higher and give SnK Season 3 Part 2 scores of 1/10. Some fans give that kind of scores even without violating MAL rules about bot accounts, which is even sadder. "Hurr I like it durr but I need to give 1/10 cuz FMA is in danger hurr"
Aug 2, 2019 5:10 PM

Dec 2017
imagine using your free time to create multiple accounts to boost/drop a meaningless score in an anime site lel
Aug 2, 2019 5:36 PM

Aug 2017
Pernodi said:
We did it ShingeKINOchads, the #1 spot belongs to ErenxHistoria!
lmao Mikasa's reaction. Where did you find this?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ _Open to criticism._ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 2, 2019 6:31 PM

May 2016
Mei-o_Scarlett said:
see
this wouldnt have happened if we had changed fmabs name to its jp version
hagane no reinkinjitsushi

its currently the only bugged out anime and its the only jp named show with a eng name on this site
proof

#change fmabs name to jp
Shut up with that "original Japanese name" bullcrap you weeb!
Aug 2, 2019 7:06 PM
Jul 2018
Adnash93 said:
ABDoesThings said:

AoT community is one of the most chill. What you talking about? And it's not overrated. It receives a lot of salt.

Yeah, I am constantly being surprised by opinions that SnK fans are toxic. They are really kind and helpful, plus are not uncritically staring at their favorite franchise, so they can say when something was average in anime adaptation or something was just not good.

I am an anime only and I was never discriminated because of not reading manga. Actually SnK fans were very helpful in explaining many details that happened in manga and did it in the most "free from spoilers" way as it was possible. I never saw spoiling story for anime onlys "for fun hehe" as some fanbases like to do when many people don't pick their favorite manga.

SnK fans also could make a great atmosphere, especially during whole Season 3 (Part 1 & 2). Hype was real and true, without exaggeration, but with a dose of excitement.

I don't wanna judge which fanbase is better, but from my experience FMA's fanbase Is more toxic. Treating not giving a score of 10/10 to FMA: Brotherhood as a sin (lol), being rude towards animes that dare to have high score and are possible successors of "Top 1" seat... or that childishness that some users do by creating multi accounts or bot accounts only to boost up FMA: Brotherhood's score even higher and give SnK Season 3 Part 2 scores of 1/10. Some fans give that kind of scores even without violating MAL rules about bot accounts, which is even sadder. "Hurr I like it durr but I need to give 1/10 cuz FMA is in danger hurr"
pretty much how I feel exactly.
Aug 2, 2019 8:17 PM

Jul 2013
Details, details! I don't believe in rating systems anyway.
Aug 2, 2019 8:29 PM

Dec 2018

Here's what the stat page was at the end of June when it was still 9.24.
Aug 2, 2019 8:45 PM
Jul 2018
Haven't yet watched either of the long standing king of anime FMA:B and the t-seriesing SNKS3Pt.2, but i hereby think that FMA:B as a complete anime series on top anime is a lot more cooler than an extended part of an popular anime franchise to be uphill.
Aug 2, 2019 9:35 PM

Mar 2017
I doubt that this will stay for to long but it is good to see that things on the charts are moving again either way. Still it is really cool to see a new number one, even if it is just for a short time before we know all the details. Even if I don;t like AOT I still like to see the shake up of this. :)
Aug 2, 2019 9:41 PM

Nov 2016
With the Ammount of Botting going on from both sides, I'm surprised noone has made a T-Series vs Pewdiepie Edit out of this since that battle also had a ton of ALT account making/Botting.

More Specifically, Changing Felix to Edward in Congratulations. I would do that myself But I can barely make Jumpcuts for YT vids.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2019 11:23 PM
Jul 2018
ABDoesThings said:
Kurapikakurta123 said:

both of that anime haven't even made to top 5 in anikore, so it isn't "TOP ANIME". at least put "in the international community" on it

Mei-o_Scarlett said:
see
this wouldnt have happened if we had changed fmabs name to its jp version
hagane no reinkinjitsushi

its currently the only bugged out anime and its the only jp named show with a eng name on this site
proof

#change fmabs name to jp

in case you didn't know "Full metal alchemist : Brotherhood" are global title of this series, the japanese title are 「鋼の錬金術師 FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST」 so it's not a big problem to just simply write it Fullmetal Alchemist and you mispell it. it is spelled Hagane no Renkinjutsushi, well it doesn't matter though. almost every single anime have weird global title, i don't really care about it.
Aug 3, 2019 12:38 AM

May 2018
killuaxgon said:
024 said:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/5114/Fullmetal_Alchemist__Brotherhood/stats?m=all#members
now this is ridiculous. I wonder if its multiple people or just one dude...

oh yes, i love MAL lmao

that's sad

LOL! That is so pathetic. MAL never fail to amuse me. It's probably just a glitch. I think FMA will back at number 1.
Aug 3, 2019 1:06 AM
Jun 2019
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON AND I AM CRYING NOW!!!! SOME ONE EXPLAIN PLEASE ;-;
Aug 3, 2019 1:13 AM
Jul 2019
They're trying to shove Aot on us. sadly Gintama i below hunter x HUnter and Your name now like how???
Aug 3, 2019 1:43 AM

Jul 2016
shanimebib said:
345EdwardElric said:
@Armins2

I have no idea what you're talking about though, cuz 1,494,607 is actually greater than 1,489,572 members LMAO. It actually increased

Omae wa ahou nano? If you added the digits in the second one, it would give you 31. Yesterday's would give you 36. So, the OP was right. Go back to school LMAO.

What kind of retarded maths did they teach you in school, son?
Aug 3, 2019 2:44 AM
Aug 2019
Please up again, AOT is good but, I think FMAB is better than AOT
Aug 3, 2019 4:12 AM

Dec 2018
Lel0uchZer0 said:
JudoJD said:
Oh did they catch some of the bot accounts already? Sweet

Exactly my thougts

Not really, more likely is that it's a bug/glitch when is due for correction really soon. Same thing happened with One Punch Man a few moths ago, where it got its score boosted substantially all of a sudden before going back to its usual place. Same thing also happened with AoT Season 1 twice, where its score substantially went up and down respectively.

Likely nothing different than that. Even with not accounts being deleted, the mean score going down 0.14 within a very single day sound literally absurd.
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson, they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made full-metal."

~Edward Elric
Aug 3, 2019 4:49 AM

May 2016
Time for SnK to shine in the pinnacle of MAL

Aug 3, 2019 5:03 AM

Apr 2016
This is clearly fabricated through the means of alt accounts created by the secret snk people to reduce the rank of this show, worry not that stain of a filth must learn it's place and we must all mass score attack on titan to 1, use bot if needed
Aug 3, 2019 5:06 AM
Aug 2018
mrram1712 said:
Please up again, AOT is good but, I think FMAB is better than AOT

Except it is not..
Aug 3, 2019 5:44 AM

Feb 2017
It rly bugged the hell outta me. I don't really care if FMA is ranked first or not, I'm just speechless how its score went down the core of the Earth so suddenly

Aug 3, 2019 5:56 AM

Sep 2017
Pathetic tell me this is bug or something, if not please someone suggest me an alternative to MAL...
Aug 3, 2019 6:13 AM
Nov 2015
Kurapikakurta123 said:

lol relax, this is probably a bug.

>snk overrated

after that monster of a season, probably not
Aug 3, 2019 6:50 AM
Mar 2016
Yinistaken said:
So, I see it's been a few hours since I last checked this shitshow, and it's still like that, hope it stays always like that, overrated 7-8/10 show, too many bots, saw like 10 comments on this thread exposing how people are creating accs just to downvote shingeki and upvote this shit, so sad, rightfully deserves to be downvoted, the place is even too high tbh, I'd put it in the 8 score category, absolutely disgusting character devepment, weakest shit I've ever seen.

Ok mister I only give 10s and 1s to all the most popular shows on MAL 🤔
Aug 3, 2019 7:35 AM

Jul 2019
lucio54 said:
Please be back, shingeki in the top 1 its just disgusting.

thank god someone feels the same lmao, I saw that snk was the new top and just rolled my eyes
Aug 3, 2019 7:45 AM

Mar 2016
lucio54 said:

I partly disagree, partly agree with this. I would have loved if SnK beat FMA:B in score, but only if it did so on its own and not by dropping FMA:B's score. Watching SnK in the top like this is indeed disgusting.
“They call certain methods of fighting good and others evil, acting as if there were some nobility to the battlefield. Such illusions, perpetrated by heroes throughout history, have led countless young men to their bloody deaths, all for the sake of this valor and glory.”
~Kiritsugu Emiya
Aug 3, 2019 8:01 AM
Apr 2019
kostiskap1999 said:
lucio54 said:

I partly disagree, partly agree with this. I would have loved if SnK beat FMA:B in score, but only if it did so on its own and not by dropping FMA:B's score. Watching SnK in the top like this is indeed disgusting.

The disgusting one was FMA:B fanbase, before this news snk have 0,6℅ people give 1 score, now its 0,9℅. So much dedication
Aug 3, 2019 8:20 AM

Oct 2018
I'm having so much fun reading stupid people arguing which fan base is worse, SnK or FMA

They think their favorite anime is perfect and the fans of it are some saints, and the other anime is "trash", and the fans of it are salty kids who downvote everything else with fake account
Aug 3, 2019 8:29 AM

Jun 2014
@Ignoramus- I just typed Eren x Historia into google images and did some scrolling, friend!

Aug 3, 2019 8:33 AM

Jun 2014
solarzenith said:
I saw that snk was the new top and just rolled my eyes

If FMA:B is the standard for what is considered "#1 anime ever", then Shingeki is much more deserving of being in that spot. Not that either of those two could be called anything close to the GOAT imo.

Aug 3, 2019 8:33 AM
Aug 2019
What is going on? 9.24 to 9.10?
Aug 3, 2019 9:17 AM
Feb 2019
I don't get FMAB's fans (I'm also a FMAB fan but I am a more of a fan of SnK) attacking SnK's fans saying they're down voting FMAB when it's already known on MAL that many of FMAB fanboys have been down voting SnK with a score of 1 when S3 part 2 was airing!! And it's obvious from looking at the stats, some of SnK's fans have been definitely downvoting too, but it's not as much as FMAB's fanboys.
So I don't get why many are overlooking this fact and calling out for SnK's fans and claiming SnK's new place as a disgusting thing (won't last anyway), are you serious???

Is it something like, FMAB's fanboys can do whatever they want and no one would attack them?

We know both sides have bad fans, but the hate towards the show of SnK itself and the fanbase is terrible!!!

It's as if they want us to be ashamed of being fanboys of it or what? heard of different tastes?!

Like, why when something modern gets praised people start to hate on it, I will never understand.
Aug 3, 2019 9:24 AM

Jan 2015
Ignoramus- said:
Pernodi said:
We did it ShingeKINOchads, the #1 spot belongs to ErenxHistoria!
lmao Mikasa's reaction. Where did you find this?

just to clarify, its not from the manga, probly some stupid fanart
Aug 3, 2019 10:11 AM

Sep 2018
The FMAB fanboys are having a mental breakdown :) Atleast SnK gets to bask in its rightful position, even if it ends up being only for a temporary period of time
Aug 3, 2019 10:11 AM
Jun 2019
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is a dump serie !! I think the fans of this anime deserves what happened to their favorite anime full metal Alchemist Brotherhood is no longer the best anime in the world !! The promised Neverland, attack on Titan, Tokyo Ghoul, Naruto Shippuden , bleach , one Piece , Hunter x Hunter, your name all those animes are too much better than Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood so I don't care about Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood because it's the worst animal in the world !! 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Aug 3, 2019 11:04 AM

May 2018
Yinistaken said:
Finally removing the bots that give this 8/10 show the 10 it doesn't deserve, it's in it's rightful place, I'd even put it way low, but, I guess it can pass at that grade.

imagine being one of these bots lmao. anyway nice list, reported

reformed
Aug 3, 2019 11:24 AM
Jun 2019
Kurapikakurta123 said:

I liked your words very very much ;-;
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» A question

Holy_Momo - Jun 17

22 by AkiraMiyazaki17 »»
Today, 5:09 AM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 64 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 4, 2010

980 by Bichuche007 »»
Yesterday, 1:45 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 44 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Feb 14, 2010

190 by TheStarscream759 »»
Jun 19, 5:40 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veronin - Apr 5, 2009

622 by Samcham »»
Jun 18, 4:12 AM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 43 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

adamantine - Feb 7, 2010

162 by TheStarscream759 »»
Jun 17, 5:23 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.