Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 13, 2019 9:57 AM

Nov 2007
FuryTank said:
Uraraka is getting a lot of romance moments with the mc and I like it, but I think there is no chance of she being is the chosen one at the end, basically because she is the childhood friend xd

Well, strangely enough, she is the only one who never really got any long arcs. The manga is now at 110 chapters and she is the only one out of the five heroines yet to get a long arc. The most she ever got is a chapter and a half and it was dropped like a bomb right after a 6 chapter arc for Fumino.

The fact that she is yet to get a long arc may mean there must be something planned by Tsutsui. Despite of how she is introduced as a genki childhood friend with a heart of an innocent maiden, her character should not be as much as popular as the official poll results revealed.

In fact, quite a number of Fumino fans are constantly worried that she is the biggest threat to their ship because they don't think Tsutsui will go Sensei (who is by far, the most popular one) route. There was a message in Tsutsui's popularity poll results in the magazine that one of the Fumino fans brought to discussions and it sent the Fumino fans out of their wits because up until then, they never really considered her as a threat to their ship.

So, I don't think her chances are exactly nil despite of being a childhood friend.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 13, 2019 2:32 PM

May 2018
Until this point, I still don't know how the story will narrowing to Sensei and Fumino, like what manga reader said. I mean look, what I saw is the story is getting Ogata and Takemoto center at this point, which is very sad if later it will change into another two, because it will looks like a betrayal to these two fans.

Anyway Takemoto steal the weekly best girl this episode. Ahh she is very adorable this week, sorry Ogata.
May 13, 2019 4:39 PM

Nov 2007
TsuzukuHunter2nd said:
Anyway Takemoto steal the weekly best girl this episode. Ahh she is very adorable this week, sorry Ogata.

Don't worry. Despite of not having an arc beyond 1.5 chapters, Uruka simply won't go away. She has a very important place in Nariyuki's heart. If you read the manga, you will know it.

Also, Uruka plays major roles for both Fumino and Sensei.

Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 13, 2019 6:59 PM

Dec 2014
that interrogation. hahahaha
thanks for the help girls.

Fumino's best arc to date might not be included in this season, if it's added, alot of beautiful content would be skipped.... and i am hoping for Bokuben to have a second season. REALLY HOPING.
May 14, 2019 12:55 AM

Oct 2008
wow! Uruka is really aggressive this episode...or should we say by her friends' instructions! lolz
4/5.

May 14, 2019 9:14 PM

May 2018
shanimebib said:

Don't worry. Despite of not having an arc beyond 1.5 chapters, Uruka simply won't go away. She has a very important place in Nariyuki's heart. If you read the manga, you will know it.

Thank you for all the spoiler. It makes the story more interesting to follow. I almost desperate to the story when everybody said it only narrowed into Sensei and Fumino end, but I still believe the other two still have chance to overtake the story.
May 16, 2019 7:36 PM

Apr 2009
Alright Nariyuki. I've seen MORE than enough slice of life or harem anime where one dumbass MC is too stupid and sleazy to choose a best girl out of more than 10, few of which are RELATIVES; and they all ended with shit endings, most of which where the dumbass chose to be with tsundere trash, because he's a masochistic loser. Either YOU dump those 3 other thots and go for THIS perfect, saucy catch, known as Uruka Takemoto, or I WILL!
May 18, 2019 1:16 AM

Nov 2015
Uruka continues to be #1 waifu every week!
May 23, 2019 6:01 AM

Mar 2009
Team tanlines forever.
May 31, 2019 11:08 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Great episode!

Loved the hilarious misunderstanding at the start with each girl coming in only to confess more of his crimes xD. Naruyuki’s expression just worsened, poor lad his soul probably seeped out in the process. Lol @ Fumino’s witty deductions on Naruyuki’s potential and the “Who should I cheer on from now on?” lmao. More of Takemoto cuteness, meanwhile. Lol, good thing her grade at least rose, loved the final bits of the episode.

Looks like we’ll be seeing more of the mysterious teacher next episode! And potentially Fumino failing for our dense Naruyuki-kun too it seems, lol.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 2, 2019 3:28 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
This episode flew by like a bullet. I liked how everyone made big deal out of those rumors , just since when does everyone care about what a nerd does? Or maybe because he's a nerd, is what made this whole commotion explode.
The TILF is officially on y radar.
Jun 7, 2019 6:08 AM

May 2013
anikevin said:
Okay, I have to say it.
I fucking dislike sensei and I don't fucking see why people hype her so much.
I kind of get the idea that she low-key feels something for Nariyuki, but her fucking attitude is so damn annoying. Even Nariyuki said it himself. The show is good as it is with the 3 girls why add more? I heard that she's here for fanservice only. The girls are already hot, there's no need for teacher and her bitchness.
She's stealing screen time that could've been used in Furuhashi or another girl.
//End or rant.

You're not the only one. I don't like her either. I hate all tsunderes.
I think she's the worst character in the show. I'm glad she wasn't shown
a lot during this episode.
Jun 29, 2019 12:34 AM

Aug 2017
Damn, Uruka is so funny. Still, I prefer Fumino.

Oh, we know more about Sensei. I don't like her. At least we have some change of the character dynamics. Let's see what happens in the next episode.
NurguburuJun 29, 2019 12:38 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 1, 2019 12:40 PM

Jan 2016
it was very funny and hilarious episode. i laughed from bottom of my heart in several scenes
Jul 2, 2019 5:51 PM

Feb 2014
"You should wear like this just in the front of the boy you like..."
"Hai~I will (or 'ok', i do not remember exactly)!"

Those words in the end didn't solve anything hehe
Jul 6, 2019 9:54 AM

Apr 2012
FuryTank said:
Uraraka is getting a lot of romance moments with the mc and I like it, but I think there is no chance of she being is the chosen one at the end, basically because she is the childhood friend xd

Losing childhood friends as much as winning childhood friends. This is a universal archetype.

Lelouch0202 said:
Fumino x Uruka is the real best ship. XD

Only yaoi shiping in sport shounen are more delusional than yaoi / yuri shiping in harems. Are people so obsessed with gay stuff that even in heterosexual titles they try to ship same-sex characters?

@shanimebib I do not understand why people so often complain about losing childhood friends. Having a lot of experience in harems, I can say that there was a time when childhood friends so often won that people even began to hate this archetype.
RobertBobertJul 6, 2019 10:00 AM
Jul 6, 2019 10:20 AM

Dec 2014
RobertBobert said:

Lelouch0202 said:
Fumino x Uruka is the real best ship. XD

Only yaoi shiping in sport shounen are more delusional than yaoi / yuri shiping in harems. Are people so obsessed with gay stuff that even in heterosexual titles they try to ship same-sex characters?

I was just joking but to answer your question, I think shipping is a pretty common thing within the anime community regardless of gender/sexuality/genre.
Jul 6, 2019 10:41 AM

Apr 2012
Lelouch0202 said:
RobertBobert said:

I was just joking but to answer your question, I think shipping is a pretty common thing within the anime community regardless of gender/sexuality/genre.

I understand that it is common. But I do not understand the obsessive desire to turn even heterosexual characters from heterosexual romance into gays and lesbians. Especially at a time when het in a show like Amanchu and Eupho causes so much open hatred.
Jul 6, 2019 7:10 PM

Dec 2014
RobertBobert said:
Lelouch0202 said:

I understand that it is common. But I do not understand the obsessive desire to turn even heterosexual characters from heterosexual romance into gays and lesbians. Especially at a time when het in a show like Amanchu and Eupho causes so much open hatred.

Not really a question that I can answer with any meaningful legitimacy, but I will say that it's perhaps because people find it amusing or something along those lines.
Aug 19, 2019 11:25 PM
Jul 2017
I think Takemoto speaking in English sounded cute. It may be broken English, but Japanese chicks sound cute when they try to talk in English. I give them points for trying and an A for effort.
Oct 5, 2019 3:58 PM

Mar 2013
Yukikaze_sama said:
Absolutely loved this episode. Sensei part was really funny and she turned out to be pretty good waifu herself.
Furuhashi actually understands some stuff. Somehow I expected her to be dense, despite her talents.
Takemoto was hot as hell and cute too. If it wasn't mid-season and a harem show, I'd totally expect confession in her scene.

So far it seems to be above average harem. I'm not disappointed.

well Furuhashi is talented in the liberal arts such as writing so it makes sense she has a good understanding of emotions and stuff like that.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Oct 26, 2019 12:04 PM

Aug 2017
All right so we have the tsundere sensei joining the harem now. MC pretty bold grabbing the hand, nice move there.

Another "dense MC" harem trope. Come on just grope her already, hot tan girl throwing herself at MC with the sexy outfit.

Feb 10, 2020 6:16 AM

Jul 2015
I really thought of Fumino as a dense type of girl but the fact that she figured out both of them like Yuiga without explicitly telling her is impressive... even though it was kind of obvious from their behaviour

Mar 8, 2020 8:17 AM

Apr 2016
I like how Yuiga was able to discern the reasoning behind the marks on Kirisu-sensei's hands without any evidence. That logical leap aside, this ep was pretty funny
Sep 28, 2020 6:35 PM

Aug 2018
This is seriously getting way too good

Oct 16, 2020 2:58 AM

May 2020
So funny episode, with all the misunderstandings 😂😂
Feb 25, 2021 6:07 PM
Feb 2021
Good going, Uruka, you hit your target dead center!
May 10, 2021 12:38 PM

Apr 2013
Woah, did not expect Furuhashi to be so assertive and supportive, she would be best girl, but... Takemoto once again showed why she is number one in this episode. So hot and cute at the same time, it should be a crime :3
Sep 13, 2023 1:37 AM

Oct 2022
I really did not expect the teacher to act like that in the end after the interrogation.

Dec 17, 2023 1:39 AM
Nov 2023
Hmm, at least the misunderstanding was explained
Dec 17, 2023 7:12 AM
Apr 2022
sdadadasdasdsdasfasfascasd
May 31, 10:59 AM

May 2019
I was wondering how the teacher found out about the accidental kiss and it turned out she witnessed it firsthand so she should know it was an accident. Anyway, this was a good episode that focused on Uruka although she missed an opportunity to tell Nariyuki that she was already dressing for the guy she likes.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2019

112 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Jun 10, 9:22 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2019

73 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Jun 7, 8:23 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2019

74 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Jun 6, 1:15 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2019

97 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Jun 2, 1:01 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2019

61 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
May 29, 5:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.