Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 1, 2019 10:00 AM

Jun 2015
Loved this season from start to finish truly a masterpiece! Easy 10/10 for me and I hope they will adapt the rest of the manga as OVA or Movie
Apr 1, 2019 10:04 AM

Dec 2014
As someone who has watched anime for more than 10 years, it is always disappointing when someone younger is able to talk how life work to someone older with more experience.

Also, I really don't know why when someone is overpowered always end up self-destruct from overflowing power. Is there really no other way for MC to win someone who is overpowered without using this method?

One Punch man is really my last hope for this.
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Apr 1, 2019 10:08 AM

Apr 2012
aLotQuestion_ said:
As someone who has watched anime for more than 10 years, it is always disappointing when someone younger is able to talk how life work to someone older with more experience.

Also, I really don't know why when someone is overpowered always end up self-destruct from overflowing power. Is there really no other way for MC to win someone who is overpowered without using this method?

One Punch man is really my last hope for this.

Im old enough to say that 'Most adults with more experience' can behave like absolute idiots with childlike behaviour.
If thats your reason to dislike a show, simply because whatever life lessons it gives doesnt come out of the mouth of an individual you want to hear it from, you are truly shallow.

Ontopic. Episode was great, gave it 9/10!!
Apr 1, 2019 10:09 AM

Feb 2016
I want to see more ;_; but there goes the SOTS (Sequel of the season) for me and the only AOTY atm.

???%/10 for the anime
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Apr 1, 2019 10:11 AM

Sep 2017
It takes talent to make a good comedy. It takes talent to make a good slice of life. It takes talent to make a good action show. But to do them all in one show and excel in all of them it takes true genius.

Not only was Studio Bones' adaptation of this season of Mob Psycho 100 one of the best animated shows I've seen in quite a while, ONE shows with this series how much of a good writer he is.

Absolutely amazing. 10/10 and most likely my AOTY.
Apr 1, 2019 10:14 AM

Feb 2013
I loved the fight.
Apr 1, 2019 10:16 AM
Feb 2017
apolorix said:
didn't feel like a proper finale but then i saw here that there's more stuff to adapt so that explains it. i'm a suck*r for mob psycho 100 so i give a 10/10 without any hesitation whatsoever

Did.. did you just censor the word sucker?
Apr 1, 2019 10:16 AM

Aug 2014
how many chapters are left?
also i didn't get the meaning behind the broccoli
RPWPAApr 1, 2019 3:51 PM
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Apr 1, 2019 10:17 AM

Mar 2017
I feel like this finale was a bit of an anti-climax... there was so much build up to the fight between Mob and Sho's dad and then it was over within the first 10 mins. It actually ended so quickly that i was kinda confused at first and it wasn't explaining how Mob managed to survive?

On the plus side though, i'm soooo happy that Serizawa is gonna be a regular character from now on 😁
Apr 1, 2019 10:18 AM
Feb 2017
deg said:
great episode, i hope the rest of the manga gets an anime adaptation too

the power of friendship saves the day again

but im disappointed that Mob did not go ??? or unlimited percentage mode in this finale

I think that was the entire point. Although we find it really cool (a part of me was rooting for ???), Mob does not want to lose control of his power. He tries to keep himself under control and it's a nice change from seeing in the final battle 2 fighters going all out losing themselves and instead 1 fighter using the limits of his powers and 1 fighter trying to keep it contained.
Apr 1, 2019 10:19 AM

Aug 2016
Yooo what a way to end a fantastic second season, they kept one upping themselves with every episode and surprised me over and over again.

9/10 for me, I am considering giving a 10/10 since this season was so ridiculously fun to watch even though I don't like giving a 10 to a sequel (when the first season is not a 10) but I'll let it all sink in a bit first.
Apr 1, 2019 10:19 AM

Aug 2015
BlakexEkalb said:
apolorix said:
didn't feel like a proper finale but then i saw here that there's more stuff to adapt so that explains it. i'm a suck*r for mob psycho 100 so i give a 10/10 without any hesitation whatsoever

i.. huh.. did?...
Apr 1, 2019 10:21 AM

Jan 2009
BlakexEkalb said:
deg said:
great episode, i hope the rest of the manga gets an anime adaptation too

the power of friendship saves the day again

but im disappointed that Mob did not go ??? or unlimited percentage mode in this finale

I think that was the entire point. Although we find it really cool (a part of me was rooting for ???), Mob does not want to lose control of his power. He tries to keep himself under control and it's a nice change from seeing in the final battle 2 fighters going all out losing themselves and instead 1 fighter using the limits of his powers and 1 fighter trying to keep it contained.

ye i get that its for character development thing

im just comparing Mogami vs Toichiro (The Leader of Claw) and its obvious that Mogami was more powerful than him since Mob uses ???% mode on Mogami
Apr 1, 2019 10:21 AM
Feb 2017
apolorix said:
BlakexEkalb said:

i.. huh.. did?...

I just found it funny, as sucker isn't a bad word lol.
Apr 1, 2019 10:22 AM

Feb 2016
Is it just me or was this season like hella rushed ?Like they had way too much material for only 12 episodes ,a 24 episode series would suit much better ,also is the manga over ? like is there a chance of s3 ?
Can't be bothered anymore
Apr 1, 2019 10:27 AM
May 2016
jerat said:
Definitely the weakest part of this season, cloud be a strong 8, but this arc is like the typical shonen & antagonist is very boring.

Wojtini21 said:

1st season is for kids. 2nd season is for adults. More mature and focused on characters progress.

Oooh, boy...

How was this a typical shounen? Because there were fights? Some of the greatest moments in this show have 0 to do with action, what carries the show is it's strong characters and great writing. Mob is nowhere near the same character he was at the start of the show and everyone from season 1 has grown in some genuinely noticeable way. Hell the final "epic conclusion" doesn't even end like a typical shounen fight would either.
Apr 1, 2019 10:30 AM

Aug 2015
BlakexEkalb said:
apolorix said:

i.. huh.. did?...

oh no i get it AHSUSNA i didnt realise i had censored until you said it. im just that awkward sor r y
Apr 1, 2019 10:30 AM
Sep 2018
I think everyone has a tiring Monday but this anime made my Monday cheerful for past three months. Everything turns out to be well in the anime, I'm so fucking happy
Good bye shigeo
SHIRO T POISON

:-(((((
Apr 1, 2019 10:31 AM
Feb 2017
deg said:
BlakexEkalb said:

im just comparing Mogami vs Toichiro (The Leader of Claw) and its obvious that Mogami was more powerful than him since Mob uses ???% mode on Mogami

If I'm remembering it correctly, Mob never used ???% on Mogami. He uses the "Courage" 100% explosion. He uses ???% after defeating Mogami, as Mogami was using his power to contain all the spirits he had captured. So technically he didn't use it against Mogami, but rather the overwhelming amount of spirits he had to destroy in Mogami's world.

With Toichiro, he had tremendous power but was unable to wield it himself, causing him to self-destruct. So honestly I don't think there is a clear answer.
MegaStrideApr 1, 2019 11:50 AM
Apr 1, 2019 10:31 AM
Feb 2017
apolorix said:
BlakexEkalb said:

oh no i get it AHSUSNA i didnt realise i had censored until you said it. im just that awkward sor r y

You're cool lol, it gave me a laugh.
Apr 1, 2019 10:32 AM
Mar 2016
IDK man something was missing in the finale. It kinda felt rushed. Episode eleven was godly, this was kinda unsatisfying. In fact, I'm not as much of a big fan of this arc at all. Cool action and animation but just started out so rough and kept going on and on. I didn't care for the villain(s) at all.

Overall though I loved this goddamn show 8/10.
Apr 1, 2019 10:33 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
The series lost a bit of oomph in my book after the parents "dying". Too much battle conversation going on. Still a pretty decent watch and I'm pleased to read that they're making an OVA sequel.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 1, 2019 10:37 AM
Aug 2014
Great finale to an amazing season. The fight felt shorter than I thought it would be and I wish we got more of the various emotions Mob went through against Toichiro.

The action was still great though! I loved that Mob was losing himself to the thrills of the fight but then came back to his senses after he saw his brother and was reminded who he was. Little moments like these or the way Mob went from rage to sadness to compassion toward Toichiro are the reason why I love this show so damn much! It makes me feel for Mob and the characters around him and that's A+ in my book.

I wasn't ready for that scene of Mob twisting Toichiro's body. Shook me so much I had to rewatch that 3 times. At some point, seeing the form Toichiro's energy made his body made me wonder if he also had some kind otherworldly power like Mob's ???. Part of me was hoping he did, then another part of me was happy he didn't since there would be no guarantee anyone in that city would be safe. Hell same applies to Mob going ??? there.

I love how everything tied back to previous episodes/seasons too and seeing everyone in the aftermath. Serizawa joining the Mob/Reigen/Dimple trio is so great I have no words. Really hope Shou becomes a recurring character like Teru. Also Teru didn't have much focus in this arc but I absolutely loved seeing his fight scenes this season, especially in episode 11. The way he learns new techniques from everyone he fights and analyze things has always been fantastic to me. I need more Teru too.

Overall great show, solid 9/10 in my book. Going to pray for S3 now.
MorgeanniaApr 1, 2019 10:43 AM
Apr 1, 2019 10:37 AM
Sep 2017
compared to season one this season got a lot of character development
got a bit more on serious side
and more action
this was truely a nice ending for me.
Apr 1, 2019 10:40 AM

Jan 2018
huge improvement to a show already in my top 20, such a great anime. This episode was great, but nothing for me tops episode 11. One of the best shows I'ce ever seen, 10/10.
Apr 1, 2019 10:44 AM

Jan 2014
oh well I am expecting mob to go ??? but then he just channeling all the burst power to some brocoli seeds. will wait for next season, it there's one. 9/10 for epic animation
Apr 1, 2019 10:46 AM

Jan 2009
BlakexEkalb said:
deg said:

If I'm remembering it correctly, Mob never used ???% on Mogami. He uses the "Friendship" 100% explosion. He uses ???% after defeating Mogami, as Mogami was using his power to contain all the spirits he had captured. So technically he didn't use it against Mogami, but rather the overwhelming amount of spirits he had to destroy in Mogami's world.

With Toichiro, he had tremendous power but was unable to wield it himself, causing him to self-destruct. So honestly I don't think there is a clear answer.

well lets just say that an out of control Mogami vs an out of control Toichiro then and you will see that Mob uses ???% on the out of control Mogami and it shows that Mogami has more power stored inside him than Toichiro
Apr 1, 2019 10:51 AM

May 2016
This whole season has been such an emotional blast imo, episode after episode I kept thinking I'd found my favourite, perfect episode and it went on to top itself. From episode 1 with Mob and Emi and that beautiful emotional climax of him realising what's important, listening to your own feelings, and picking up those pieces of Emi's and being true to himself (partly through using his powers so openly too), to episode 5 with the glorious sakuga battle between him and Mogami and their battle of ideals (and that once again, super emotional conclusion with Mob passing on and actually vocalising what he'd learnt to Minori and forgiving her, due to being able to relate to her lack of confidence and sense of self), to episode 7 where we see Mob and Reigen's relationship meet a climax, which really needs no explaining.

The entire season just develops perfectly from the first in every way, from Mob and Reigen's character development to Dimple's, to the villains (old and new!) to practically all the side characters too, it's all been so perfectly explorative with the overall theme of this season-- change and personal growth. We can all change and we can all grow, as we can all meet others. And our boy Mob has been nothing but the perfect leading example of this theme, from where he was at the first episode, running as student president because he was told to, constantly being dragged to work at any and all hours because Reigen pressured him to, and not even being able to stand up for himself against even one weak bully challenging him, to this final episode where we see the accumulation of all his growth this season in the form of him standing up to Suzuki and his overwhelming ideals to the very end, and showing him the alternative through his own strong will to do what's right by those he cares about (and be the right example to his younger brother). It all ended with his choices and him actually stepping up to take control of the situation and follow his feelings, feelings which can all be traced to what he had learnt from those around him over the course of these two seasons; Reigen, Mob, Emi, Mogami, Dimple, Minori, Teruki, Suzuki, the ex-Claw members, you can glean it all. They've all grown through each other and Mob's grown through all of them. To me this is absolutely perfect writing and theme exploration, this season took one idea and built it up and illustrated it perfectly. I also absolutely loved the symbolism of those Broccoli seeds at the end-- the seeds he was given by others at the start of this season that he kept close to his heart, going on to grow into this huge stunning thing, that ended up saving him in the final battle. Not really subtle, but I love it all the same and goes perfectly with what Mob said to Suzuki right at the start of the fight: We grow through our encounters with others. They are the ones to give us the seeds we grow with.

...Everything fits together and is interwoven so well gah. Thank you ONE and thank you Bones.
ZaugrApr 1, 2019 10:58 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 1, 2019 10:56 AM

Mar 2016
It's over! Doesn't look like there'll be another season. The story seems complete.

I don't think I will be missing this because One Punch Man is coming! 😄

Lol, Mob has the power to make such a large broccoli.

Ekubo called the hole in Mob's gakuran a type of fashion. Haha. Wish he and Reigen could make guest appearances in OPM. Really love those two characters.
Apr 1, 2019 10:56 AM
Jun 2016
MUCH better than season 1

At the end of season 1 i had the feeling 'Why is everybody hyping up this mediocre anime?' now after season 2 I am getting the feeling of 'Which manga chapter should I start reading from?!?!?!?'
Apr 1, 2019 10:58 AM

Dec 2017
deg said:

well lets just say that an out of control Mogami vs an out of control Toichiro then and you will see that Mob uses ???% on the out of control Mogami

in the anime it was more of a visual storytelling, but in the manga ONE was showing the stages that Mob went through emotionally. there's like a whole spectrum of emotions he experiences throughout the fight and dialogue with him

here's what it looked like in the manga

btw, if you want to see more of the ??? stage. hopefully, the ova will adapt the rest of the manga, cuz it's like the breaking point of his inner character. so stay tuned!
uninstallthegameApr 1, 2019 11:02 AM
Apr 1, 2019 11:00 AM

Dec 2014
Fluxje said:

Im old enough to say that 'Most adults with more experience' can behave like absolute idiots with childlike behaviour.
If thats your reason to dislike a show, simply because whatever life lessons it gives doesnt come out of the mouth of an individual you want to hear it from, you are truly shallow.

Ontopic. Episode was great, gave it 9/10!!

So you are saying every single bad guy MUST NOT have experience anything? So that MC should told them how life work?

KTHXBYE
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Apr 1, 2019 11:02 AM

Mar 2015
the adaptation is very good but all these mob "ultimate truth" monologues make me cringe sometimes. i'll give it the benefit of the doubt and rate it like it isn't author philosophy self-insert but since OPM is basically the same, i don't really believe it.
Apr 1, 2019 11:04 AM

Jun 2014
Another fantastic season in the books, it was a fun ride once again. Looking forward to whatever we get from Mob in the future!
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Apr 1, 2019 11:05 AM

Apr 2009
I feel stupid asking but did the power he channelled to the broccoli also somehow healed everyone around? Because all of them are back to normal again, except their clothes ofc.

I wish there was more Teru and Ritsu but overall great season. I really love the development of the characters, especially Reigen.
Apr 1, 2019 11:06 AM

Jan 2009
uninstallthegame said:
deg said:

well lets just say that an out of control Mogami vs an out of control Toichiro then and you will see that Mob uses ???% on the out of control Mogami

in the anime it was more of a visual storytelling, but in the manga ONE was showing the stages that Mob went through emotionally. there's like a whole spectrum of emotions he experience throughout the fight and dialogue with him

btw, if you want to see more of the ??? stage. hopefully, the ova will adapt the rest of the manga, cuz it's like the breaking point of his inner character. so stay tuned!

ye thats great for character development

im just pointing out that if Mogami and Toichiro happen to fight then Mogami will win

Mogami has the power to absorb spirits energy
Toichiro has the power to absorb espers energy
and i think absorbing spirits is much better power there
so thats why i think Mogami is a better final boss for this sequel since Mob has no other choice than to go ???% mode when he fought Mogami

and i see ye hopefully the rest of the manga will be adapted then so i can see more of ???% mode of Mob

EDIT:

oh and Mogami is older than Toichiro too so logically Mogami has stored more energy than Toichiro
degApr 1, 2019 11:39 AM
Apr 1, 2019 11:07 AM

Oct 2016
Askore said:
the adaptation is very good but all these mob "ultimate truth" monologues make me cringe sometimes. i'll give it the benefit of the doubt and rate it like it isn't author philosophy self-insert but since OPM is basically the same, i don't really believe it.

This IS, unironically, the author speaking through his work. Mob Psycho expresses an ideal, not a philosophy. ONE doesn't force his morals onto you, but he HOPES that the audience becomes better people by reading his stuff.
Apr 1, 2019 11:13 AM

Mar 2016
A really great series overall. I've been waiting for a 2nd season since the first season, so i'm just really grateful to be alive to see this adaptation. There are of course bitter feelings left because of minor things, but it doesn't matter much. To even receive a 2nd season is truly a blessing. I'd give Mob Psycho 100 a 2/10. What a masterpiece.
Apr 1, 2019 11:13 AM
Aug 2014
uninstallthegame said:
deg said:

in the anime it was more of a visual storytelling, but in the manga ONE was showing the stages that Mob went through emotionally. there's like a whole spectrum of emotions he experiences throughout the fight and dialogue with him

Wow this is actually what I had hoped to see in the anime and felt like I missed. Seeing more focus on all the emotions Mob went through. Wish Bones could have had a 40 minutes episode as last so they could make this fit in the fight, it would have been so much more powerful for me. Still glad to see that yet again ONE delivered on the manga side so thank you for posting this. I put off reading the manga because I didn't want to spoil myself for future arcs after S1. But I might just read it entirely now to see everything I've missed.
Apr 1, 2019 11:21 AM

Jan 2015
I don’t know I wasn’t very satisfied with this ending
But well, all in all better than the first season
Apr 1, 2019 11:26 AM

Mar 2014
Great episode! As anime-only viewer, I thought that he really gonna confess his feelings to that girl (all this second season really felt like a nice finale) but reading here about the "Broccoli arc", it brings me great joy!!

Love the great process in Mob's character development (Also from Reigen-san in his mini-arc where he had to start over his job without Mob) and with that missing arc is just time for Mob to discover the truth (I mean, it is hard to add another "super" villain like the Claw Boss at this point of the series to give a huge mental damage/challenge to Mob.)

Really looking foward for the next season (Meanwhile, to enjoy One-Punch Man second season in April).
Apr 1, 2019 11:28 AM
Aug 2018
Beautiful animation and a couple of memorable episodes + it was better than first season.

solid 6.5/10
Apr 1, 2019 11:29 AM

Apr 2015
amazing ending!
10/10
Apr 1, 2019 11:30 AM

Apr 2017
this was so good and wholesome. definitely my favorite season so far. this left me with the biggest smile on my face - i'm so proud of mob for realizing that his life is his own and he gets to choose what he does with it, and i'm always amazed at his selflessness.

the animation in this episode - especially mob's fight with suzuki - was incredible. hell, i'd even say it's on par with AfO and all might's fight. bones never fails to wow me.

seeing serizawa at reigen's office made me so damn happy, and he looks so good when he's cleaned up. and now mob's his senpai??? BRUH. two good boys.

9/10 for this one, though it may increase once i get a chance to mull it over. how much more of the manga is left? i'm seeing a lot of people saying they hope the rest is adapted into OVAs so i'm guessing not much. either way i'm excited to see what bones does with the upcoming OVA.
Apr 1, 2019 11:31 AM

May 2018
Oh my, if THAT is the spectacular finale manga readers hyped up all the time, then I'm disappointed to say the least.
The story destroyed the brutal cliffhanger, we got at the end of episode 8, literally 5 minutes into episode 9 and everything after that has been your typical battle shounen with a villain, changing his year long ambitions faster than you can blink, through a person he's been fighting for what, a few minutes? And for the epilogue, it's not particulary bad, just anti climatic.

MOB is best when it was going the slice of life + serious routes (such as episode 1, the amazing episode 4+5 combo and the Reigen ep 6+7 story) but just as in season 1's last episodes, the author REALLY wants to shovel in a battle oriented story we've seen thousands of times before already.

All I can see is how this series is sailing on its' smooth animations and sometimes its' Reigen moments. Want to name MOB's growth as well? I do not, because I don't see him overshadowing even the likes of Deku from "Hero Academia" in that regard.

All this sounded harsh but in the end, the show is not bad. Far from it. The worst aspects, namely art (not animation),characters and the ending are at the very least average while others (the Openings and animation) are top tier.

Season 1: 6/10
Season 2: Was thinking of 7/10 before the final episode but since not even this one was impressing I'm at a bind here.
Apr 1, 2019 11:34 AM

Feb 2018
oh man what an episode , i had high expectations and was not disappointed , Great fight with lots of great moments , Thanks to Bones putting their heart and soul into this .
Easily a 10/10 and AOTS
7soApr 1, 2019 7:28 PM
Apr 1, 2019 11:35 AM

Nov 2017
Beautiful, freakin beautiful. The strory, the animation, the characters. There's nothing else to be said. Thank you ONE, Bones and all the guys that brought Mob Psycho 100. Peace.
Apr 1, 2019 11:46 AM

Dec 2014
well that was again an awesome watch..this season gave me some amazing ones
Apr 1, 2019 11:49 AM

Oct 2018
wow great episode as always, epic animation and it's good to have new member under reigen. but again I'm still quite disappointed at the end of it. It was cliffhanger again and many question still unanswered. but not all that negative since this could be a hint for season 3. Hope it will come soon.

overall I give 9/10 for the anime but this episode might be lower than 5.
Apr 1, 2019 11:50 AM
Sep 2012
ArrRti said:
Oh my, if THAT is the spectacular finale manga readers hyped up all the time, then I'm disappointed to say the least.
The story destroyed the brutal cliffhanger, we got at the end of episode 8, literally 5 minutes into episode 9 and everything after that has been your typical battle shounen with a villain, changing his year long ambitions faster than you can blink, through a person he's been fighting for what, a few minutes? And for the epilogue, it's not particulary bad, just anti climatic.

MOB is best when it was going the slice of life + serious routes (such as episode 1, the amazing episode 4+5 combo and the Reigen ep 6+7 story) but just as in season 1's last episodes, the author REALLY wants to shovel in a battle oriented story we've seen thousands of times before already.

All I can see is how this series is sailing on its' smooth animations and sometimes its' Reigen moments. Want to name MOB's growth as well? I do not, because I don't see him overshadowing even the likes of Deku from "Hero Academia" in that regard.

All this sounded harsh but in the end, the show is not bad. Far from it. The worst aspects, namely art (not animation),characters and the ending are at the very least average while others (the Openings and animation) are top tier.

Season 1: 6/10
Season 2: Was thinking of 7/10 before the final episode but since not even this one was impressing I'm at a bind here.

There's still about 4 volumes of the manga to be adapted
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2019

222 by Florida_Groyper »»
Sep 18, 2:38 PM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2019

426 by Marth104 »»
Sep 16, 1:02 PM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2019

177 by THESWEETBEET »»
Aug 30, 11:09 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Jiharo - Dec 4, 2018

352 by kerby08 »»
Aug 25, 1:10 PM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2019

252 by oozePOP »»
Aug 19, 3:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.