Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 27, 2018 8:30 AM
Feb 2017
i would love to tell a lot but i want to keep it very simple right now....
so.....
samurai champloo :)
Oct 27, 2018 8:32 AM
Oct 2017
KCthe12th said:
i would love to tell a lot but i want to keep it very simple right now....
so.....
samurai champloo :)

Lmao. This is your first post???
Oct 27, 2018 8:47 AM
Jan 2018
Hi,

My favorite anime is:
Tokyo Ghoul
Shingeki no Kyojin
Bleach
Dragon ball Super
Boku no hero academy
Hajime no Hippo

I recommend to watch it at:

http://exanime.net
Oct 27, 2018 8:58 AM
Oct 2017
You
Aldo_G said:
Hi,

My favorite anime is:
Tokyo Ghoul
Shingeki no Kyojin
Bleach
Dragon ball Super
Boku no hero academy
Hajime no Hippo

I recommend to watch it at:

http://exanime.net

You literally gave me everything. And i think before watching Dragon Ball Super, you should watch Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z
Oct 27, 2018 10:20 AM
Oct 2017
KCthe12th said:
FbK536 said:

Lmao. This is your first post???

so what ?? do people start watching anime when they start to use their myanimelist account?

Chill. It was just ‘lmao” when i found out this is your first post. Feels so good to see that a person’s first post is a reply to my thread.
Oct 27, 2018 11:09 AM

Nov 2015
Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou
Kino's Journey
Kimi ni Todoke
Assassination Classroom
InuYasha
Sora yori mo Tooi Basho
Durarara!!
Oct 27, 2018 12:05 PM

Aug 2018
I'm a sucker for a good shounen. Hunter x Hunter, BnHA, and FMAB, and Yu Yu Hakasho are awesome.

I really enjoyed Psycho Pass, Mob Psycho 100, Your Lie in April, and Black Lagoon to name a few.
Oct 27, 2018 12:20 PM
Jul 2018
Revolutionary Girl Utena

School Rumble

Welcome to the NHK

Dirty Pair (if you like old anime, badass heroines, and fun action, then this will be for you. I really love this one). You can watch Dirty Pair Flash too, but I prefer the original 80’s version, and recommend you start with that one.

I know somebody mentioned it, but I wanted to say +1 on Kare Kano. If you like romance anime, I can’t recommend this classic enough.

+1 on Trigun as well.

I love the the original 1970’s Cutie Honey anime, but for a more accessible start to the franchise, I recommend Re: Cutie Honey. That one is great!

Soul Eater (somebody more than likely mentioned this one already, but it’s here in case somebody didn’t.)

Oct 27, 2018 2:42 PM

Feb 2018
Madoka Magica
Clannad:After Story
Made in Abyss
Your Lie In April
Violet Evergarden
Your Name
(In that order)
Oct 27, 2018 5:54 PM

Nov 2015
Your Lie In April was stunning! I loved it!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the [urlhttps://theglorioblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/swordart10ass.jpg=]Site & Forum Guidelines[/url].
Oct 27, 2018 5:58 PM

Apr 2014
seikai no monshou
uchuu senkan yamato
cowboy bebop
mobile suit gundam
Oct 27, 2018 7:01 PM

Oct 2015
hunter x hunter and neon genesis evangelion.
⠀     ‧     ⠀
Oct 27, 2018 8:48 PM

Apr 2012

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Toradora!
Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Memories
Mousou Dairinin
Perfect Blue
Elfen Lied
Serial Experiments Lain
Kill la Kill

Oct 27, 2018 9:21 PM

Sep 2018
most of the stuff on my favorites.. i can't really say i love, except one series..

keion!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2018 11:43 PM
Jan 2018
No matter how many times i watch it Mushishi never disappoints. One of the first anime's i watched and probably the anime i've watched the most.
Oct 27, 2018 11:57 PM

Jan 2015
Naruto: Shippuuden
One Punch Man
Shingeki no Kyojin
the movie Perfect Blue
and Dragon ball Z from my childhood
Oct 28, 2018 7:47 AM
Aug 2018
FbK536 said:
Fazil_Hashim said:
Doesnt anyone love Steins;Gate...
Its the best anime out there ( my opinion )
super Entertaining and Emotional
Just love it. really sad its over now

Steins;Gate is my shit. I really loved the characters. I’ve kept SG0 on hold. I watched 10 episodes of it and stopped watching. I’ll continue now.
really glad u too like it, but is it your favorite?
Oct 28, 2018 8:41 AM
Oct 2017
Fazil_Hashim said:
FbK536 said:

Steins;Gate is my shit. I really loved the characters. I’ve kept SG0 on hold. I watched 10 episodes of it and stopped watching. I’ll continue now.
really glad u too like it, but is it your favorite?

It’s not my favorite. Can’t be.
SG comes in to remind you of ‘normal’ anime. But I can’t deny that it wasn’t something special. The story focuses on all of thsese less-than-10 characters. It focuses deeply on each of them. It’s to the point that i can’t even say that there’s a side-character. In HxH, you’ll see some other people who want to become hunters and the story isn’t on them completely. In SG, it’s like they don’t meet new people. They’ve got business with just each one of them. Just like in DBZ, there was a farmer in the start. In DBS tournament, so many people went unnoticed. This anime just didn’t have those people. It only focuses on them. It’s like they don’t interact with other people at all. Which gives me the feeling of unrealistic. But it’s been adapted from a game after all which i’ve heard people say is a lot better. I would try that and i would recomment trying that as well.

That’s just one thing i wanted to say. Appreciate for listening.

The story builds up really nicely. The first half was really necessary. We see Okabe react, we see his character. So in the second half we can see how he changes his character, even Mayuri realizes it and so do we. SG is known to not start off nicely but i loved it from the start. I knew stuff was gonna go down at ep 8,9,or 10 when the ending song was playing during the episode at the end. There’s so much to say but i don’t wanna make this into a review which i never gave to SG.

After i ended, i ended into depression. Yeah, i’m using ‘depression’ lightly here. I don’t mean actual depression. It got me thinking about Makise Kurisu Christina and Okabe no matter where i was. I have a soft spot for romance. The ending wasn’t satisfied to me. I was too connected to the characters. I needed more!

This was what happened to me.
So i guess you know how i’m connected to this series and i hope you understand when i say it isn’t my favorite. I love the series. But can’t be my favorite for some reason.

When did This turn out to be a review... i can’t believe you read all of this.
Oct 28, 2018 11:22 AM

Nov 2015
When it comes to series I could recommend to almost anyone, I'd go with

• Mob Psycho 100 - amazing blend between serious plotlines with great development, high stakes and plot twists, and the funniest light-hearted humor you'd ever find.
  • Of course the classic Cowboy Bebop, there's been hundreds of people to describe the series better than I can, suffice to say all the praise and the status is well deserved
  • Psycho-Pass, Samurai Champloo, Boku dake ga Inai Machi are all great well-written stories that I can go back to many times
  • Great movies like The Girl that Leapt through Time (can't recall whatever it is in Japanese), Satoshi Kon films like Tokyo Godfathers and Paprika, some good ol' Ghibli stuff like Mononoke Hime and Nausicaa. The recent Night is Short, Walk on Girl is quite great as well, quite jazzy if I can describe it in some way.

As far as stuff I really love but not everybody would, I could recommend these if they seem like your cup of tea

• Some parts of the Monogatari series are among my favorite anime, although to see and understand the great parts you do have to sit trough some less enjoyable stuff haha. It's a peculiar series, and if you like the first season, almost everything that comes after is also well worth it. If you don't, the later parts won't change your mind.
  • If funny shit is your jam, Saiki Kusuo no Psy-nan, KonoSuba, maybe even Grand Blue if you're familiar with and can relate to college student drinking lifestyle haha
  • If you're into heart-warming slice of life school stuff, which just happens to be some of my favorite stuff, I would super recommend ReLife, AnoHana, Koe no Katachi, Kokoro Connect and Oregairu for the more romance-focused stuff
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
Oct 28, 2018 11:28 AM
Oct 2017
bloodorange said:
When it comes to series I could recommend to almost anyone, I'd go with

• Mob Psycho 100 - amazing blend between serious plotlines with great development, high stakes and plot twists, and the funniest light-hearted humor you'd ever find.
  • Of course the classic Cowboy Bebop, there's been hundreds of people to describe the series better than I can, suffice to say all the praise and the status is well deserved
  • Psycho-Pass, Samurai Champloo, Boku dake ga Inai Machi are all great well-written stories that I can go back to many times
  • Great movies like The Girl that Leapt through Time (can't recall whatever it is in Japanese), Satoshi Kon films like Tokyo Godfathers and Paprika, some good ol' Ghibli stuff like Mononoke Hime and Nausicaa. The recent Night is Short, Walk on Girl is quite great as well, quite jazzy if I can describe it in some way.

As far as stuff I really love but not everybody would, I could recommend these if they seem like your cup of tea

• Some parts of the Monogatari series are among my favorite anime, although to see and understand the great parts you do have to sit trough some less enjoyable stuff haha. It's a peculiar series, and if you like the first season, almost everything that comes after is also well worth it. If you don't, the later parts won't change your mind.
  • If funny shit is your jam, Saiki Kusuo no Psy-nan, KonoSuba, maybe even Grand Blue if you're familiar with and can relate to college student drinking lifestyle haha
  • If you're into heart-warming slice of life school stuff, which just happens to be some of my favorite stuff, I would super recommend ReLife, AnoHana, Koe no Katachi, Kokoro Connect and Oregairu for the more romance-focused stuff

This is one of the best lists i’ve come across.
Oct 28, 2018 11:33 AM

Nov 2015
FbK536 said:
This is one of the best lists i’ve come across.

Ah thanks, this is one of my first posts here haha, glad that it can come in handy :)
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
Oct 28, 2018 11:35 AM
Oct 2018
Baka tô test And overlord
Oct 30, 2018 4:49 PM
Oct 2018
Kuroko no basket, if you like sports anime
Nov 2, 2018 7:07 AM
Oct 2017
@Finalbeta, @assyrian, @R3b1N,@gofree,@FireballKnuckle,@Boobsftw,@BourBon-7so,@invidioso,@Platypus7,@-Daisetsu-,@Moe_Blob,@MaskOfIce,@Dauphine,@romagia,@Zoory,@Dlwuik,@Pratham333,@mhkr,@Elanin,@papsoshea,@AllHailLelouch87,@blumenbalt,@Maku-Otaku,@Hatred,@Spyros_Kranakis,@BRAINDEADPARTY,@EmmaQueenYo,@Knightmare_YK,@PhantomFlareon,@Iamkingdomhearts,@Pylia,@Lunilah,@JustARandomWeeb0,@xchyssa,@KatsutoSaki,@Akabane_Atalai,@z1t0,@Levi_Ackerman_10,@Ming_HUANG,@CatSoul,@ecchiharemgeek,@KreatorX,@MrPrince_001,@Akage_san,@TanyaTheEvil,@-PotatoChip-,@Cateye98,@DeadOpossum,@zesti,@Tanmay_Hedaoo,@Bozzzz,@prophet_dan,@AngelOfPeaches,@Fazil_Hashim,@Nithirel,@Socita,@Aslt,@MMemiMMei,@dlee342,@HungryForQuality,@Ryu1908,@Mastergold,@RandomFacepalm,@Recondito,@guulaash,@PrincessStarRose,@flipsard,@holykurisu,@yoman21a,@Legendarywarr11,@QbNn_Linus,@2d_anikaytion,@Taylor_Mk,@Eddddd_K,@forwon,@Chaet,@Daredev1l100,@EllinorSwe,@SeijiSensei,@pure,@Raneday,@aznboizzzx,@Shoryuuken,@KCthe12th,@Aldo_G,@yonderly,@BigAristotle94,@Nerd27,@MontuBGTB,@RedPlaty,@intimate,@LunacyOSRS,@papas-rod,@Ginko8,@Resonance,@bloodorange,@Superdoganime662,@AP0000000000

Hey. Nice replies ya’ll got there. I won’t let your replies to be of waste. I will consider watching each series. Some of you took time to write all list and also explain why i should watch it. And also respect to those people who replied after there were 100+replies thinking that no one would read their reply and also to those people who kept replying after days. I read all of them and that’s the least i could do.
-FbK536

And all of your usernames are weird... and creepy.
Nov 2, 2018 8:04 AM

Apr 2017
I was gonna say Gintama, but I see you're a man of culture as well :3

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 2, 2018 10:59 AM

Sep 2018
pupa
ntr netsuzo no trap
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» anyone have some good anime with LGBTQ characters where romance is *not* the main focus?

_lordcanti - 2 hours ago

1 by duchessliz87 »»
24 minutes ago

» Nudity

Dositless - Nov 13, 2016

7 by maverickwhites »»
2 hours ago

» Give me more historial/romance/fantasy anime recomendations, please!!

Svfispnz - Yesterday

3 by duchessliz87 »»
9 hours ago

» Action animes with good emotional stories

ramiro000 - 11 hours ago

4 by Timeline_man »»
9 hours ago

» Manga extremely similar to The Reincarnated Inferior Magic Swordsman (Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru)

Banshee534 - Yesterday

0 by Banshee534 »»
Yesterday, 11:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.