Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 25, 2018 9:55 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Yes, yes, yes the Catarphilus problem is out!!!!
Mar 25, 2018 10:09 AM

Mar 2012
Wonderful series 9/10

Looks like it might be a few years before the possibility of a second season though
Mar 25, 2018 10:32 AM

Nov 2011
Eh, it was okay. The last 2 episodes were interesting but this one was a rather meh conclusion.
I feel kinda sad that I didn't enjoy this as much as I thought I would, and the "romance" in this was really not my thing.
Silky is cute, we needed more of her.

Baby, daijobanai...
Mar 25, 2018 1:12 PM

May 2015
I found story of Chise and Elias really boring.

I' much more interested in lore than Chise and Elias.

5/10.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Mar 25, 2018 1:54 PM

Jul 2009
Gonna miss this....she really got a wedding dress in the end and she even gave Elias a ring!!! Chise is full of surprises! 8/10
Mar 25, 2018 2:36 PM
Jun 2017
I absolutely love how it ended, 9/10.
But can someone explain why Joseph was in that state on the bed, didn't really get it
Mar 25, 2018 4:45 PM
Nov 2017
Chise in that dress and veil. <3

Her realising that what she was doing with trying to sacrifice herself all the time was pretty much the same as Cartiphilius' wants. Quite a step there understanding herself a bit more was nice to see her acceptance.

Overall quite enjoyed this anime. ;D Will never forget Lindells song though that scene was just amazing atmospherically.
Mar 25, 2018 6:30 PM

Nov 2015
So.... the very last episode has the actual OP...
Why?
Mar 25, 2018 6:50 PM

Nov 2015
Welp, 24 weeks have passed and we will see no more of bony mages and overpowered little girls. Watching this every week was like buying that one food you don't eat often because its unhealthy. But you savour it when you do eat it. The 3 episode OVA helped me get into this series. Giving us a look of Chise and the type of show the 24 ep tv adaptation will become. And man it didn't disappoint. Giving us a very satisfying ending with Chise and Elias I suppose becoming "Married", and Joseph being in Chise's care.

Overall a really good show. Time to start reading the manga.

Katsura janai, Zura da

Mar 25, 2018 7:03 PM
Aug 2016
ahneeme said:
one day we might get a better show with a red haired girl
like Yona of the Dawn second season

That... Is not really better, considering some things about the plot and characters.

But anyway, lovely ending for Mahoutsukai although it left us with more questions than answers. Well, considering that the anime catched up with the manga (with some changes) and this one hasn't ended (new arc incoming in May, guys) a new season could be made in the next years, who knows.

Anyway, I enjoyed it, even if it has its flaws with the pacing and resolutions.

Nice animation, beautiful soundtrack, interesting worldbuilding and charismatic side-characters. About the main ones, not really a fan of Elias tbh. Mostly because his fanbase defending his possesive actions because he is their husbando.

On the other hand, I absolutely adored Chise, with her flaws, imprudent actions and all. She growed-up so much through the series, you can't deny that. Seeing her happy, lively and with real actitude in the last episodes made my heart flutter. Congratulations for her development.

Not a show for anyone, that's for sure. Neither an adaptation that explains the most important things (They skipped them, mostly) but is a nice watch if you are open-minded with some themes and able to empatize with the characters.

Overall, 8,5/10.
Mar 26, 2018 12:27 AM

May 2015
This was the final episode? Uhh...

Well...the character interactions were nice. Chise's development was decent (but she sure gets hurt a lot). The art and animation were strongest in the earlier episodes, but the second half seemed to tone them down a bit. Good music. And we got JUNNA and May'n to sing the OPs, though I wished that we could hear "Here" again for the final episode.

I guess my primary issue with this series is the pacing or rather having an arc end in the first half and starting a new arc in the second half. It just feels...awkward like this final episode for example. We got the Cartaphilus issue resolved in the first half, and then we get to see Chise in the wedding dress and becoming the bride to Elias in the second half. But the impact from both felt very lacking and honestly didn't feel like a final episode.

It's a solid watch for a magical slice of life, but it would be best not to expect too much out of it. It ended on a good note, but it just leaves that unsatisfying feeling that makes you want to ask for more...

Final Verdict: Sleigh Beggy/10
Mar 26, 2018 2:18 AM
Jul 2016
OMG they changed the opening it still looks like an amateur amv

Well, ok ending i guess. The resolution with Joseph thematically makes sense for Chise and is a good conclusion to the exploration of her psyche and overall her whole character arc, but for Joseph himself, this is a really lame way to go out. His backstory was the only time i genuinely felt for him, but it amounted to nothing in this episode. He was just used as a tool here. Used so that Chise can come to terms with her contradictory feelings. And used to establish that Ashen Eye (where the hell was he this whole time?) is very similar to a priest voiced by the same va.

It's a shame because after last week's episode i was expecting more from Joseph, certainly more than being sacrificed just to wrap up certain plot points. In general, Mahoutsukai suffered from the lack of an interesting villain.

Overall though, seeing Chise and Elias go through changes was a treat, the visuals were amazing and the ost was beautiful. I loved Mahoutsukai and hopefully it doesn't take more than 5 years for a season 2 to come out.
Mar 26, 2018 4:21 AM

Jul 2016
Glad to wrapped things out, but still lacks some explanation on Cartaphilus and Ashen Eye connection but now it looks like Ashen lose his interest then Cartaphilus living with Chise and Elias, will be explained on second season, if there will be, though I'm not sure cause I had stopped a while reading the manga.

I really enjoyed the show, it showed an interesting development of two different individuals, understanding and learning each other, Elias learning and understanding people, while Chise learned to value her life and the interaction with different people and magical creatures developed her character. Beautiful soundtrack and animation.

The last part really stick to its title "Ancient Magus' Bride".
Mar 26, 2018 5:45 AM

Apr 2013
Great finale! Wit Studio didn't disappoint. This anime is full of beautiful stories that alternate between joyful and tragic. Even if I think Akagami no Shirayuki-hime's Zen and Shirayuki are the better couple, the supporting casts of this anime are definitely superior. All have great character arcs. Not sure if I should check out the manga or wait for the second season. I wanna know more about the characters especially those from College.

Mar 26, 2018 6:15 AM
May 2012
What a trainwreck show, really don't know am I not watching the same show as everyone else or the standards dropped drastically last few seasons.
Mar 26, 2018 7:02 AM

Jan 2018
KitoraList said:
Great finale! Wit Studio didn't disappoint. This anime is full of beautiful stories that alternate between joyful and tragic. Even if I think Akagami no Shirayuki-hime's Zen and Shirayuki are the better couple, the supporting casts of this anime are definitely superior. All have great character arcs. Not sure if I should check out the manga or wait for the second season. I wanna know more about the characters especially those from College.

In that case, you should definitely check out the manga! Next arc is going to be all about the College and the characters involved with it, at least if the name ("College Arc",lol) is any indication.
Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever
Mar 26, 2018 8:57 AM

Aug 2013
6/10 for me. I forced myself to watch last episodes. It wasn't particularly bad, but I just didn't "feel" it. But this is a problem with most Wit Studio series in my case. Art was beautiful and to be honest I finished it only because of art quality.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Mar 26, 2018 9:19 AM

Nov 2011
Disparity between the 1st and 2nd half of the show is quite staggering, there was wonder and galore with the world and characters in the first half but plain uninteresting in the 2nd half, i'll admit i forced myself over the line.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Mar 26, 2018 10:21 AM

Oct 2008
Beautiful scenery and music are the only things this show had going for it. Everything else completely fell apart.

Could not understand the heroine at all and how she ended up in a wedding dress going for the whole lets get married ending. The mage monster was mentally a baby and doesn't understand most human feelings, much less love.

Also, plenty other things didn't make any sense. Like that one episode when they where having an auction for the dragon and it went berserk. The hall was filled with sorcerers and mages and the best they could do against the dragons is throw rocks? Really?

Very disappointed, I guess I needed to dumb down to really enjoy this. Had my expectations too high with all of the overhype for this series. 5/10.
Mar 26, 2018 10:53 AM

Dec 2016
I wasn't expecting Chise to keep Joseph under her care after all the mean things he said to her but it's a big relieve knowing that Cartaphilus is sealed and won't become a threat anymore :)

Silly Elias... How can you call her your bride without sharing the rings? But it was funny seeing his reaction at the end :D Wonderful ending! I really enjoyed watching this ^o^

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Mar 26, 2018 11:48 AM
Mar 2018
overall i really enjoy this anime. from the first episode to the 24th episode. It's just that the 24th episode is still a lot of unresolved question marks (Why can it be like this? Or like that? Or how? And others) I hope there will be Season 2 that will answer those questions. Or at least Manga still running (if not possible to make anime). thanks. I really enjoy the movie.
Mar 26, 2018 12:29 PM

May 2014
My first 10/10 in quite a while.

Mar 26, 2018 2:26 PM

Oct 2012
I don't have much to say other than I really enjoyed the ride and I for the most part like the way it ended for now it's a 9/10 because it left some things unresolved... however if there is a season 2 I'll probably bump that up to a 10/10.

Also Chise as a bride is the cutest thing ever! also I felt so bad for Joseph during is back story :(
Mar 26, 2018 2:38 PM
Feb 2017
I was disappointed in this whole series. I loved the setting, the side characters were ok but I just could not like Chise or Elias. On top of that there was so many things that seemed pointless.. the ring that was supposed to contain her magic that she took off.. the wand she created that was never seen again. ect

My issue with Elias was I found his behavior to erratic and most of the time to abusive and dangerous (the jealousy and possessiveness). I don't like that the relationship started with him buying her (romanticizing human trafficking) and how he stated he was grooming her to be his bride. Most of the time I found him way to inhuman to feel anything for him other than annoyance.
My issue with Chise was she was just boring .. and frankly quite stupid. I realize she was traumatized and wanted to die.. but selling herself into slavery? the constantly having someone else swoop in and save her (mostly Elias) also didnt do her any favors for me. I can't stand female lead characters who are not able to stand on their own two feet. I don't like when it takes having a relationship to fix someone. she needed to heal herself and grow up first. The one time that Chise could have redeemed herself for me was when she got angry over the Stella issue and left Elias. If she had left and stood on her own two feet instead of ending up going back to him I would have been ok with her character. instead that was resolved way to easily.

This is one of the few shows I have watched all the way to the end.. hoping it gets better and ending up regretting the wasted time. I wanted to like it.. I can forgive a lot of things.. but really the only thing I loved was the art itself.
Mar 26, 2018 4:39 PM

Sep 2011
I just... I can't even... The same shit that happened every episode repeated once again. Chise gets cured of her curse, and even survives a giant claw-hand through her body. And look, she forgives Elias in another comical scene for almost killing poor Stella for her sake... and Ruth too. Okay.

I wanted to like this anime so much based on the OVAs and the first few episodes, but I didn't expect such a bland, boring and nonsensical trainwreck :/
The main problem, to begin with, is that ALL of our main characters are basically stupid. None of them have anything close to common sense. I know that some of these come from Elias being a manchild and Chise being socially undeveloped or whatever she would be called, but this goes even beyond that... She goes into every danger, even throwing away perfectly good charms that others made for her, just to get horribly hurt and nearly dying, only to get healed with almost no consequences half an episode later.
24 episodes in and we still know next to nothing about Elias, which made me even less interested in him than I thought I would be.
At one point I actually thought the shallow (and often creepy) relationship of Elias and Chise was interesting, but it became really frustrating how they move a bit forward only to take two steps back when Chise realizes that she knows nothing about Elias, and vice versa... And now they are married. Good for them, I guess.
The magic stuff would have been better if they made more sense. They sometimes try to explain how they work, but then they just skip it later and introduce other new magic that introduces more questions...

Some of the smaller stories were interesting, like the one with the succubus and the dragon land in general, but apart from these and the great visuals and OST, nothing really stood out for me. It feels like a beautiful but very shallow experience. I have no idea why I even finished it. Perhaps I was just expecting some redeeming factors, or just for the sake of finishing it...
Anyway, I can't give it anything higher than a 4/10. It baffles me why this is rated so high, but I guess to each their own :/
RazielZeroApr 22, 2018 5:18 PM
Mar 26, 2018 8:14 PM

Jul 2015
Huuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh... okay so the comedy bit worked better here since it was after everything was settled, but it still won't that good, they should have given Chise and Elias a bit more time in their reunion so I could take in the happy just a little longer, everything else after that was just lovely and made me happy, it was awkward and cute. And with that, this anime has finally reached it's end. Not everything I had expected it to be but was still pretty great.

This anime was pretty damn amazing... except the comedy. The sights and scenery were absolutely gorgeous. The characters were wonderful, at least most of them were, could have done without a couple here and there. The story pretty damn epic though a bit slow so I did get a little bored at times. Basically they did a whole hell of a lot right here, but it won't perfect. And the comedy sucked. 8/10.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Mar 27, 2018 2:58 AM

Oct 2008
What a great final episode! And the last episode OP visuals was different!
Ashen Eye also intervined!
Chise went to rampage/angry mode was awesome!
Elias and Ruth was right on time protecting Chise!
Damn! Elias combination with that Fairy was badass!
Chise binded cartaphylus! what a bold move!
Chise almost outdid herself!
The reinforcement are late lolz!
lol there's a bit of comedy about whose punishment will go first!
Wedding idea of Chise was very thoughtful! Chise's beautiful alright!
5/5.
8/10.

Mar 27, 2018 11:04 AM

Nov 2008
what a wonderful ending to this anime. I really enjoyed it from start to finish and the ova as well, and I'm very glad that I chose to watch this anime all the way through. I love the scenery and the atmosphere between the characters in every situation.

I laughed at the part when elias and chise were being serious when she woke up and silky glomping chise, and then when she stopped by angelica and stella. Was truly a beautiful ending.

Mar 27, 2018 11:17 PM

Jul 2013
@RazielZero

"I just... I can't even... The same shit that happened every episode repeated once again. Chise gets cured of her curse, and ever survives a giant claw-hand through her body."

Just wanted to point out that the reason she survived it is that she was immortal thanks to Cartaphilus' curse. She also isn't even 100% cured. Cartaphilus is keeping the dragon curse at bay. Which means I am pretty sure she has Cartaphilus' curse now. Which I don't even see as a good thing.

I would also like to point out that Chise putting herself in danger is because she really hadn't been that motivated to live even after being "saved" by Elias.

I could go more into countering your other points but at that point, I would sound like a crazed fanboy. So I will spare you the pain XD
Mar 27, 2018 11:35 PM

Jun 2017
Ethereal, beautiful ending.

We're beyond the manga now so we'll have to wait for a looonnngg period of time for the next season to be released.

I love Chise's dress, Angelica and Stella were the MVPs.

Mar 28, 2018 3:07 PM

Apr 2016
I'll join the band-wagon of those thinking the second half of the show went down hill. I got bothered many times by some resolutions proposed to overcome any problem. The writing was just messy and I lost interest in the characters, Masochist Chise being the first. The mess brought that question to me : "Did the mangaka also have suicidal thought at a point in her life ?" because it looked like it.

Anyway, after the OVA and the first episodes I didn't think I would be disappointed but well, at least the art was good and there were some nice moments.
Mar 29, 2018 12:14 AM
May 2009
Really interesting overall, well have to wait for the next chapter of the manga to find out if things played out the way the original author intended them to. Either way solid series, and i'm looking forward to following up with the manga!
Mar 29, 2018 1:16 AM

May 2017
Dissapointed, all that part exchanges, an eye, an arm, and Chise still got the curse, Cartarphilus and Joseph still alive and suffering. This ending is terrible, it builds up something then throws it away just for the sake of happy ending which is hardly even explained and doesn't have a conclusion. Also some characters were just there for the sake of being there smfh zero depth and Chise is still such a hypocrite who has zero social skills but I understand she's still a "child" tho Stella still more mature than her

Priest guy: tf happen to CartaJoseph?
Elias: dunno lul

Lmao some "magician" Elias is, so "knowledgeable" lol hardly showed us anything amazing in any fight

The author obviously only cares about looks but doesn't care about depth, development and buildups. I know the author is a "gurl" so it also has this generic shallow romance that we see in a typical Hollywood love story

5/10

I didn't expect depth in the ovas so I rated them higher but after this, gonna have to change that
LairucremMar 29, 2018 1:24 AM
Mar 29, 2018 2:22 AM

Aug 2016
Goodbye to my favorite character of this wonderful Anime :')

I hope they come back and the wedding celebration is done.
Mar 29, 2018 8:12 AM

Oct 2013
Her left hand turned black, so she's like 1/8 black lul. Jokes aside this show is pretty good but it gets boring because of slow character development. I'm still curious about Chise's dad, i think he's the type of guy who would leave his family he must've had a particullar reason before he left Chise with her mom.

Also still wondering about Elia's true identity, like is it his true form ? or he once was a human but turned into a monster ? so many things i have in my mind that is left unanswered.

Overall score 7/10, could've been a better adaptation but still enjoyable nonetheless
Mar 29, 2018 9:46 AM
Nov 2016
I enjoyed the show quite a lot but I do feel like that the world building was drawn out way too much. The lack of a proper plot hook until the last few episodes felt a bit annoying.

This show isn't for everyone, it's pretty slow paced and all but it looks gorgeous and has a great soundtrack... It was a good but a deeply flawed show.

7/10
Mar 29, 2018 1:30 PM

Oct 2012
The plot is good, and I bet the manga is amazing because of it... But everything in the anime just seemed so damn sloppy. The opening, for example. Mere AMVs. Kinda weird. Then some panels just felt out of place, it felt rushed, some things were bad explained... I feel like it must be so much better in the manga. I can't tell for sure, but yeah. For the plot in general, I guess I would give it an 8/10, but since everything seemed amateur as heck, 6/10 is what this is going to get. Like, for real...
Mar 29, 2018 1:32 PM

Mar 2012
The OVA had its faults but it was 10 times better than the main series.
Mar 29, 2018 4:06 PM

Dec 2017
In my opinion the first half of the show was slighty better but overall i think that was one of the greatest anime i have ever seen. Amazing visuals, very good written characters, simple but kinda mysterious plot... Yeah! That was a good spended time... 9/10
Mar 29, 2018 5:22 PM
Mar 2018
I love this anime series, it's amazing! One of my all time favorites! I really liked how the final episode ended :) I'm also looking forward to see how the manga ends.
Mar 29, 2018 7:50 PM

Dec 2008
Chise is now officially "the Ancient Magus' Bride"!!
I wonder what they're children would look like. Hmm... Dog skulls with red hair, and green light for their eyes?
Mar 29, 2018 9:06 PM
Jan 2016
Nice eps, happy ending. I think couples should watch this anime because this anime will give so much about relationship hahaha...I think there aren't perfect relationship, because I think if you want to be in relation with someone, you need to accept all of his or her strength and weakness too, all of it and it'll be really hard, but yeah, Chise and Elias after so many things happen in one year, they finally can accept each other and I think the discussion is the most important thing.
Mar 29, 2018 10:57 PM
Jul 2018
Ugh, I don't even know what to say...well, for starters I don't like the direction the manga has been going for some time so I knew I would lower the score for the anime from 8 to 7 just like I did with the manga, but then this finale happened. Welp, a 6/10 it is.
Mar 30, 2018 2:05 AM
Aug 2016
After finishing this anime I feel like I got baited by the high score and shounen tag this anime wasn't as good as people are rating it.
Mar 30, 2018 2:49 AM
Mar 2012
It's rather good as one of few "horror SOLs". But events in it could've been presented as a proper drama with tighter pacing, instead it's uneven & slow pacing, often staying at angsty moments too long & took me out of their world, which is otherworldly beautiful.
I like Chise as mc, fairly calm but mentally strong, and her growing over depression & self sacrifice tendencies (not really yet). Tho Sangatsu no Lion handled depression & atmosphere/mood much better.
Animation's stellar in some episodes, and kind of fizzled out near end. Lots of mildly notable characters, but non had enough dev besides our main ship to become really likeable. I guess really like Seal-chan, Nevin & Silkie tho lacked screentime. Ruth & Elias both quite interesting tho still waiting on missing backstory parts of Elias and both messed up big time.
gophercgMar 30, 2018 2:55 AM
Mar 30, 2018 2:52 AM
Oct 2015
It was a nice conclusive ending that was able to wrap up everything and it was finally able to fulfill its title of "Mahoutsukai no Yome", where Chise became a charming bride.
The final fight with Cartaphilus had me shaking and I personally thought Chise was going to 'move on' but I'm glad we got a happy ending, especially accounting for the fact that this was an anime original ending.
overall I'm happy with the ending and I'll probably start reading the manga since the next arc was confirmed. Anyway I'll give this anime a solid 8/10
Heckle was here...
Mar 31, 2018 8:50 PM

Oct 2017
The most dissappointing and over-rated show this pass 2 seasons...

Like seriously, the story has no coherence, and the later part plot keeps getting worse and worse with such a weak/ shallow villain with no charisma.

The early part is slow burn, but at least is kinda meaningful in a character progression sort of way. It's not the best story telling out there, and there're alot of ways to improve it, but at least it's a decent story at first. (Erased does its character progression 100 times better, especially the manga version)
Heck, even Violet Evergarden beats this by miles, despite it's a rushed story with many problems in how the story is told.

Then they try to pull some bs plot twist , which could work, but none of those plots get explained well in the end. The ending is very rushed that's for sure, and the supposedly character dynamic in ep 21 got totally skipped, as if the twist never exist, and everything is good again without much explanation.

Easily a 6/10.

The romance element between the main casts is as forced and as bad as Twilight...
Well, Twillight is very popular back in the day, so now I understand why bad romance get rated so highly in Mal.

At least Japanese knew this show is bad and give it a 3.3/5 in their JP website.
Mar 31, 2018 9:01 PM

Oct 2017
RazielZero said:
I just... I can't even... The same shit that happened every episode repeated once again. Chise gets cured of her curse, and ever survives a giant claw-hand through her body. And look, she forgives Elias in another comical scene for almost killing poor Stella for her sake... and Ruth too. Okay.

I wanted to like this anime so much based on the OVAs and the first few episodes, but I didn't expect such a bland, boring and nonsensical trainwreck :/
The main problem, to begin with, is that ALL of our main characters are basically stupid. None of them have anything close to common sense. I know that some of these come from Elias being a manchild and Chise being socially undeveloped or whatever she would be called, but this goes even beyond that... She goes into every danger, even throwing away perfectly good charms that others made for her, just to get horribly hurt and nearly dying, only to get healed with almost no consequences half an episode later.
24 episodes in and we still know next to nothing about Elias, which made me even less interested in him than I thought I would be.
At one point I actually thought the shallow (and often creepy) relationship of Elias and Chise was interesting, but it became really frustrating how they move a bit forward only to take two steps back when Chise realizes that she knows nothing about Elias, and vice versa... And now they are married. Good for them, I guess.
The magic stuff would have been better if they made more sense. They sometimes try to explain how they work, but then they just skip it later and introduce other new magic that introduces more questions...

Some of the smaller stories were interesting, like the one with the succubus and the dragon land in general, but apart from these and the great visuals and OST, nothing really stood out for me. It feels like a beautiful but very shallow experience. I have no idea why I even finished it. Perhaps I was just expecting some redeeming factors, or just for the sake of finishing it...
Anyway, I can't give it anything higher than a 4/10. It baffles me why this is rated so high, but I guess to each their own :/

I almost agree every problems you pointed out.
I also try finishing this to find these so called "redeeming factors" in later episodes, which does not exist... It feels like a waste of time considering the early part build up is quite slow too, yet the later part is even more disappointing.

I still gave it a 6 though cuz the animation is kinda nice, and the early part is slightly better.
Apr 1, 2018 5:21 PM

Dec 2017
Ventus_S said:

Like seriously, the story has no coherence, and the later part plot keeps getting worse and worse with such a weak/ shallow villain with no charisma.

The early part is slow burn, but at least is kinda meaningful in a character progression sort of way. It's not the best story telling out there, and there're alot of ways to improve it, but at least it's a decent story at first. (Erased does its character progression 100 times better, especially the manga version)
Heck, even Violet Evergarden beats this by miles, despite it's a rushed story with many problems in how the story is told.

Then they try to pull some bs plot twist , which could work, but none of those plots get explained well in the end. The ending is very rushed that's for sure, and the supposedly character dynamic in ep 21 got totally skipped, as if the twist never exist, and everything is good again without much explanation.

Easily a 6/10.

The romance element between the main casts is as forced and as bad as Twilight...
Well, Twillight is very popular back in the day, so now I understand why bad romance get rated so highly in Mal.

At least Japanese knew this show is bad and give it a 3.3/5 in their JP website.
You have Gurren Laggan as favorites.
Yeah right there is no way a doujin about vomit exists.
Good song https://soundcloud.com/yeungkakit33/op4-hekireki-last-alliance
Tsumino account is BigMaraIppo
Another Good Song Listen to テスト by mukami #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/mukami/77a
Ashita no Joe and Megalo box are disappointing anime.
My reviews:https://myanimelist.net/profile/Botan-Chan45/reviews
Best Naruto Op: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByCNZxOBVWM&list=RDByCNZxOBVWM&index=1
discord name: Chitoge Kirisaki#9564
https://discord.gg/nGKu6zx my discord server for plebs
Apr 1, 2018 6:52 PM

Oct 2017
Botan-Chan45 said:
Ventus_S said:

Easily a 6/10.

You have Gurren Laggan as favorites.

Ok?

Gurren Laggan is critically acclaimed and have a lasting impact on anime community as a whole back then, while people stopped talking about AMB already way before it ended.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2018

108 by Shocked »»
Jun 16, 7:46 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2018

111 by Shocked »»
Jun 16, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 27, 2018

93 by Shocked »»
Jun 16, 5:04 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Mills - Jul 26, 2017

375 by yelansh »»
Mar 30, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2018

81 by hales_comet »»
Feb 22, 8:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.