Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Laid-Back Camp
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 16, 2018 6:06 AM
Jul 2018
I just don't want this show to end....

It's just the perfect relaxing anime, and I was drooling the all episode :P
The scenarios are wonderful as ever and we finally get to see them all camping together - gotta love the doggie part - which even though it was expected, is still great to see.

Rin's smile and blush at the end fitted like a glove, and sum up my experience as a viewer. Smiles and warm feelings :)
Mar 16, 2018 9:36 AM

Aug 2017
I'm gonna have a △ shaped void in my heart when it's over... 100 more seasons of this and we can achieve world peace.
Mar 16, 2018 9:43 AM

Sep 2015

No, it's not fair at all. I want some!

I'm surprised they got Rin to wear the Santa suit. She doesn't strike me as someone who would want to participate in something like that.
Mar 16, 2018 2:18 PM

Feb 2017
For those of you following along on Google Maps, Asagiri Plateau Campgrounds is really:
"I am not a Mochi Monster" - Nyanko Sensei
Mar 16, 2018 3:03 PM

Sep 2011
Ahh, another excellent and super comfy episode :'D I love this anime so much. There were so many great scenes that I can't even list them all.

I'm glad Rin opened up to the others :) Though I hope that she will still have her solo campings in the future (if we ever get a 2nd season), since I feel like they are just as special and enjoyable to watch. She is basically my favorite of the bunch so that's a plus.

I wish I could be part of their Secret Society, Blanket :(
Mar 16, 2018 3:54 PM

Sep 2013
Everyone havinga good time, rin glad she came too :)
Sukiyaki A5 meat :O
Mar 16, 2018 5:43 PM

Nov 2012
CzeroC said:

Fun as it as, a little change of tone wouldn't kill the mood, Rin finally got to have a different view of the gang, good job.

See Rin, there's a different fun to be had when you're camping in a group. And ofc hindsight is always 20/20. Oh and pic related would be me watching this episode.

Want some free EN TL light novels? Take a look at my loot...→Missing out on an Anime OP/ED? Check the complete collection here...→
Mar 16, 2018 7:38 PM
Jan 2014
CzeroC said:
Another splendid episode. Can't really find any moment that I dislike.

I died at this scene.

Good thing that I already had my meal before, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to resist this. The food looks really good there not gonna lie, plus the way the girls were enjoying it simply doubles the temptation.

Fun as it as, a little change of tone wouldn't kill the mood, Rin finally got to have a different view of the gang, good job.

hehehehehehe that's true, a lot of temptation, plus I love the Secret Society BLANKET, I want to join with them, going out to the cold freezer in London, but better not, I stay inside my warm house xD

I really want to steal this cute blanket monster! and take her to my house! >////< 💓💓

I have to support the teacher! Cocoa and rum are delicious together, just like Ron in the cafe! exquisite! xD

She is an attractive and daring woman! n_n

Shimarin is like a Buddha but of food? ... I think she would kick Souma's ass in Shokugeki and his foodgasm xD

Very true, I have cooked for several people, and there are two types of reactions when tasting, those that react with the body and wag until the tail that they do not have, and those that eat in silence and enjoy with the mouth and the taste buds xD

Seriously, Inuko has more ingenuity to cook than the entire cast of Shokugeki no Souma together! xD

HOLY SHIT! it really looks very delicious!

hahahahahaha Shimarin's face should be a meme... xD

Soooo Delicious Great! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhh...

Nadeshiko going into shock for breakfast, I loved her little madness xD

hehehehehe that smile was beautiful, that's called happiness...

Shimarin notice it, "This part of my life... this little part is called happyness..."

Mar 16, 2018 8:09 PM

Jun 2016
Oh GEEZ am i gonna miss this anime. With the exception of one ep, every ep has been so fantastic. Even the one i wasnt super into was still decent. This ep was no different and i think it's the first time in the series i havent been just watching going "aw this camping show is so cute" and instead started going "man you know, id actually love going camping with my friends if i could be sure i wouldnt burn an entire forest down and also didnt hate bugs with a burning passion." xD
"Make sure to remember, every person and place has a right to exist. It's true for you too, the entire world, as a whole, is your home." - Ginko
Mar 16, 2018 11:25 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
The hyper one is here lol oh Rin~
It wouldnt be a bad idea if there were figures based on the Yuru camp girls, chibi size and in group. Overall it was a very fun episode :)

Mar 16, 2018 11:47 PM

Oct 2008
Oh various kinds of Sukiyaki!
All of the 5 girls camping and sensei is the 6th so this might be the scene from Ep1 if I remember!?
4/5.

Mar 17, 2018 5:38 AM

Aug 2017
Finally, they finally were camping together !!!

"The sun is my enemy, but the moon has been good to me."
Mar 17, 2018 7:51 AM
Dec 2017
next is the last episode, isn't it? 😐
Amazing anime often get only 12 - 13 episodes, while some anime with full of fanservice got so many episodes with so many seasons 😑.

tbh, this anime gonna be my reference for camping and outdoor activities. I know many things about Yamanashi Prefecture and surrounding Mount Fuji, just because I watch this anime. I hope there are next seasons for this anime.
Mar 17, 2018 7:53 AM
Dec 2017
I think Toba sensei, Saitou, and Rin's grandfather need more screentime 😐
Mar 17, 2018 9:16 AM

Nov 2011
Wow! It took the whole anime series to see all the girls together and with the addition of Professor Toba. A fun narration, I could not help but love the return of the secret society of the blankets. Not to mention the entrance of the "Santa Clangers", I died with laughter in that situation. No! I will miss them a lot.

Reina_Orikasa said:
I feel bad for sensei's liver.

Do not worry, one of his students give him a little bit of his liver for the transplant. Anyway, you saw who's here...
Mar 17, 2018 9:35 AM

Jul 2008
Only one more ep. I'm going to miss this show when it ends ;_;
Mar 17, 2018 11:18 AM
Jul 2017
redtailrav said:
I think Sensei needs to start attending AA meetings!

For real. I think Chug-sensei's there to emphasize that the girls are independent and can handle everything by themselves. But she's gonna have problems later on in life is she doesn't check herself.
...but then again, I unironically like Warau Salesman.
Mar 17, 2018 1:29 PM

Nov 2016
Watching this anime is just so relaxing to me. i lover every episode of this anime.
Mar 17, 2018 3:02 PM

Feb 2008
A proper adult would restrain herself, particularly considering the presence of minors. Then again, if the teacher were to do so, she would not provide the aforementioned minors an opportunity to have some innocent fun with their passed out compatriot.

It seems that the lot had plenty of fun even without the assistance of their supervisor, though.

So comfy.
Mar 17, 2018 3:40 PM
Dec 2017
Proof that time machines and UFO do exist:

This screenshot is from Yuru Camp ep 11, from mid-March 2018:

and this is from the russian code-breaking company Elcomsoft from Dec 2010, which photo they created by falsifying trusted digital signatures in a Canon digital camera:
Mar 17, 2018 6:48 PM

Nov 2007
Aww~ Just one more episode left of this anime. I really cannot wait for summer to come!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 17, 2018 6:58 PM

Oct 2013
Ena certainly doesn't have to worry about Chikuwa falling asleep later. Chasing Nadeshiko for treats followed by a game of frisbee with the whole gang and a mob of kids would wear that little doggie out!
Mar 17, 2018 10:15 PM

Dec 2017
terrablu2003 said:
Wow! It took the whole anime series to see all the girls together and with the addition of Professor Toba. A fun narration, I could not help but love the return of the secret society of the blankets. Not to mention the entrance of the "Santa Clangers", I died with laughter in that situation. No! I will miss them a lot.

Reina_Orikasa said:
I feel bad for sensei's liver.

Do not worry, one of his students give him a little bit of his liver for the transplant. Anyway, you saw who's here...

Ah yes. I'm glad to see the influence of the Secret Blanket Society grow.
"Welcome to the new generation, where fanboys are easy to gain and will defend devs no matter what they possibly do."
Mar 18, 2018 2:23 PM

Jan 2013
How do i signup for the secret society BLANKET? hahahaa
The face of happiness of Rin is the best thing ever.
Their meals look so good omg!!! So hungry right now xD
Watching them enjoying camping is so nice :3
Can't believe we only have 1 episode left :(
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 18, 2018 3:10 PM

Aug 2012

What the fuck are theso sippers?
Mar 18, 2018 5:37 PM

Nov 2017
Wew, A5 beef? For real.....that's cheating :D
Mar 18, 2018 11:26 PM

Mar 2018
I created an account here just to write a comment about this chapter, actually i wanted to create one from the first episode but i couldn't and i had to fix the problem i was having trying to create my account Xd.

I can't praise enough this anime, it's the most comfy and entertaining SoL ever, it might've even surpassed Non Non Biyori (and i really love that anime). Ill later on write a review about the overall anime so i'll just write about this ep.

Every joke for this ep. was funny af, and not necessarly hilarious but funny enough to keep a smile on my face for almost the whole thing. The assassin chihuahua, the secret blanket society, the Santa Clangers, Nadeshiko extremely worried because she wouldn't cook their breakfast, it was all parfect for me (also a nice meme source as every ep XD).

I really can't believe this anime ends this week, oh man, like someone already wrote here, i'll have a △ shaped void on my heart, i've grown to like this anime with every ep even more than i already did from the first one; i'll definitely cry on the last ep, i know it XD, the ending will help me with that i also know that. I really hope there's a second season for this anime, if not i'll burn Japan(?)... Ok no, but i really want more Yuru Camp :'(
GranSaiyamanMar 24, 2018 10:00 PM
One day I'll be active here, in the mean time I'll keep track of what I watch offline 😅
Mar 19, 2018 5:17 AM

Dec 2014
First time hearing okie-dokie in an anime. So there's that.
Mar 19, 2018 2:55 PM

Dec 2016
This was a really nice and comfy episode, I don't want this nice and relaxing show to end :(
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Mar 20, 2018 6:11 AM

Jun 2015
M A X I M U M C O M F Y

when this anime ends, i'm going to end it all
Mar 21, 2018 2:52 AM

Jul 2017
Watching this anime while eating umami and sweet foods + chocolate milk shake under my blanket in a cold weather = perfect comfy feeling

smell of coffee
songs of sleep

Mar 21, 2018 8:08 PM

Mar 2012
Holy lol at assassin chihuahua. Yuru Camp texting jokes are low-key hilarious.

jal90 said:
When Saitou introduces the "assassin", when they can't stop cosplaying the dog, when they all get a Santa Claus pose. The blankiemonster, the constant chat banters between Saitou and Rin, the granny Nadeshiko bits, Chiaki "kidnapping" Nadeshiko, Saitou drawing a funny face in Chikuwa's photo, Aoi and Chiaki posing in a photo. What do all these moments have in common?

Simple: the characters are having fun together in their own way and under their own codes, that we may or may not know about but that are defined by their friendship and only make sense to them. The audience may not find some of them funny or amusing but that's besides the point. Because the characters are not performing towards an audience, they are engaging in quirks they find funny, and that make sense to them the most. What I appreciate about the friendship and in general the interactions in Yuru Camp is how sincere and purely observational they are, without a trace of pandering. The characters are absorbed in their own amusement and the series respects this boundary between the spectators and them, while keeping them funny and endearing but in a way that doesn't feel forced or spoonfed. Which is even more surprising in a show that doesn't shy away from speaking directly to the audience when necessary.
Well said. I completely agree.
JoshMar 21, 2018 8:18 PM
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Mar 21, 2018 9:40 PM

Jan 2017
It's always nice to see Rin alone contemplating things. And she smiled yay. I love that 'Fine, fine' means she finally admits that there's fun in camping with a group.

And that Secret Society Blanket, let me join too XD It's summer rn here though :(
Mar 22, 2018 5:40 AM
Mar 2018
These girls are so sweet. I always find myself having to do a small double take at its cute comedy.
Mar 23, 2018 1:52 PM

Sep 2015
That moment when the bunny assassin took the warm blankets over the girls love XD . Such a nice episode we even got a food wars moment with the food description of how the tomato acity blended together perfectly with the A5 beef.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Mar 26, 2018 9:21 AM

Apr 2015
Sliiiight niggling feeling that this is better without the full cast together. It flows better that way

Actually that's a positive way of saying that certain members of the cast aren't really that interesting and/or entirely comfortable together(you can guess who they are), but I'll stick to praising the show

Except for Nadeshiko's scenes, cos she lifts the whole show up.
Mar 27, 2018 12:27 PM

Jun 2010
pretty sure that sensei is an alcoholic ==;;
Mar 29, 2018 5:16 PM

Apr 2015
Those round crackers on the s'mores...you're supposed to use square graham crackers. This anime is sacrilegious. 0/10
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Mar 31, 2018 4:23 AM
Sep 2009
Burguburu said:
I'M HUNGRYYYYY!

They should call this anime Relaxed Eating! :D
Apr 2, 2018 12:04 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Ahhhh, oh so comfy.

I loved seeing Secret Society Blanket again. It always has me laughing incredibly hard.

I do hate this show is ending though, I just adore it.
Apr 6, 2018 4:20 AM

Jan 2015
Yup, that's definitely Sawa-chan sensei style.
So relaxing, watching them all energic like that especially Nadeshiko and Cikuwa.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Apr 15, 2018 4:14 PM

Jul 2009
Finally their camp together! Great episode! Chikuwa <3
May 2, 2018 8:35 AM
Sep 2017
YURU CAMP the definition of KAWAIIIII

I could watch this all day and never get bored
May 26, 2018 3:18 PM

May 2012
Damn that food looked impressive, really looking forwards for the last episode!
Nov 29, 2018 9:42 AM
Nov 2018
Even though you might like camping alone, i think there's a different kind of fun to be had camping in a group.

Fine, fine.
LiedElfenNov 30, 2018 8:06 AM
Nov 29, 2018 10:07 AM
Nov 2018
This episode was pretty good, this series has been good so far. Now let's see the last one.
Dec 25, 2018 3:39 AM

Jan 2015
Very heartwarming episode. What's more watching this episode on christmas eve is more precious.
Jun 29, 2019 7:31 PM

Aug 2009
MrAwesome2018 said:

What the fuck are theso sippers?

lol great catch didn't notice that

only downside of this ep is no room camp

2comfy4me
Jul 28, 2019 1:11 PM

Feb 2017
No way to take this out of context

Oct 1, 2019 12:26 PM

Sep 2018
Professor Toba is really very amusing. Pleasant and relaxing as usual this episode.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2018

292 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Yesterday, 7:01 AM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2018

117 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Sep 13, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2018

107 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Sep 10, 6:32 AM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2018

107 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Sep 7, 8:03 AM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2018

141 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Aug 31, 1:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.