Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 6, 2018 2:13 PM

Apr 2015
Outstanding episode! I really love everything so far from this Anime! Singapore was so beautifully drawn, really loved the way the landmarks were such highly detailed, especially the Marina Bay Sands.

Night shot was even better

Now I really want to visit this place....

Comedy was great again, I would never get bored with it. The Durian Ice/Fruit scenes were great, good reminder to NEVER touch that fruit!
Feb 6, 2018 2:27 PM

Dec 2015
This show is so great man. Wonderful episode.
Feb 6, 2018 2:36 PM

May 2014
Sande said:
So the whole passport situation could've been resolved right away if they had just checked their belongings but instead they had to extend it into 20 minutes of drama...

Correction : It's 14 minutes of drama. It started on the 8 minute mark. And thanks to that "passport situation" we got a backstory of Hinata which we haven't gotten one before this lol
Feb 6, 2018 3:21 PM

Dec 2016
Great episode, especially that ending lmaooooooo

The way these characters bounce off of each other is incredible
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Feb 6, 2018 3:51 PM

Nov 2014
The shout at the end really hilarious.LOL
Singapore got some spotlight in this episode.
I eat durian, but not favor of it. The smell is strong, but I won't call it stinky. It just has a unique, exotic smell.
Feb 6, 2018 4:06 PM

Jul 2017
Just finished my rewatch, here are the things I noticed:

-Hinata gets distracted by the school trip at the airport which is relevant later.

-On the plane: if Shirase is that emotional about penguins on the TV what she going to be like when she sees one in the flesh (crying is probably not a good idea in those temperatures). Hinata is studying University entrance exams (couldn't tell which course, that was the only line that worked with the Google translate app). Is Yuzuki working on scripts?

-On the way to the hotel Yuzuki's seen it all, but the others are excited (possibly causing the forgetfulness). So this is where Mari gets her glasses from the OP!

-On the night out Shirase came prepared to go swimming LOL Who wants to see the photos from Yuzukis' photoshot?

-Back at the hotel: Hinata is much shorter than the other girls. And yes, Mari, government is stupid (I also work Sundays)

-Flashback: Seems Hinata was in the track club at school. This explains the wistful look at her trainers in the last episode and being really quick "over short distances" in episode 2.

-Hotel again: Hinata would be happy just knowing that Shirase got to Antarctica, but Shirase has changed a bit and really wants to go all together so is upset and goes to sleep.

-Airport: That little noise when Mari is caught in the crossfire between Shirase and Hinata was funny :-D. Did Shirase not learn "please" in English. Shirase is stubborn and proud and can't except "no worries" or "just go without me!" Hinata seemed a bit stunned at this. Seems apart from Mari none of the girls had any friends so a lot of this relationship stuff is new to them.

-You can't hide stuff from Yuzuki, she will get it out of you. One way or another!

-I've never had the pleasure of seeing (smelling) a Dorian fruit. I don't think it will ever be something a supermarket would want on its shelves over here, although I assume that I could probably track one down somewhere if I really wanted to. The first I heard about them was on a Michael Palin travel show.

EDIT: Forgot the post credit scene. -The ship is in Fremantle (at first I kept thinking they missed an e, because I grew up a part of my city called Freemantle!) So next episode is on the ship, it apparently takes a week from Australia to Antarctica.

EcchiKingMamster said:
Too bad we didn't get to see her take her shirt off or shower :(

This'll probably be the best you'll get.

D1tchd1ggerFeb 7, 2018 12:16 AM
Feb 6, 2018 4:28 PM
Jul 2018
You will always find the thing you want at the last place you look.

Ftw Ayase if she only added onii san to it.
removed-userFeb 6, 2018 4:42 PM
Feb 6, 2018 4:55 PM

Oct 2012
Rather good episode, and the ending twist with passport was just priceless (but really, Shirase is waving around with her money way too often :D)

Anyway, I just wonder why are japanese so obsessed with Durian, the last time I saw Nanjolno eat it, she almost threw up :))

Side remark: Six eps in and they are still not any close to Antarctica!
Feb 6, 2018 5:09 PM

May 2015
These girls can be so silly at times, I love it XD.

Excellent episode as usual.

Feb 6, 2018 5:26 PM

Jul 2017
Dang, Singapore has never looked better than this.

Being a local, everything about this episode is pure bliss, thanks Madhouse.

Again, nice to see an accurate prediction of Singapore, but even better is how our 4-girl team traces around the island looking at everything.

Loving this episode to bits from the background towards the Durian Show, that makes Singapore unique.
Feb 6, 2018 5:30 PM

Mar 2013
Sande said:
Except that it's actually something decent that doesn't go excessively melodramatic and served a purpose, which is to deepened the bonds between the girls, particularly between Shirase and Hinata. There's a lot of developments going on in this episode alone and somehow people would complaint about that and also complained once again if nothing were to happen. Oh who am I kidding, this is MAL.

Punpun3 said:
ok where's the drama tag for this anime though? I didn't sign up for this shit.
dropped.
And you got an Re Zero theme going on, which is the epitome of drama. Goddamn, you will not be missed.
Feb 6, 2018 5:44 PM

Jan 2011
each week this keeps getting better, thought this was just gonna be a chill break between the trip but it managed to show even more development for the girls
Feb 6, 2018 6:24 PM

Oct 2013
The drama was intense, yet well done. It was a nice touch to have multiple resolutions. It was obvious that Hinata's passport would show up, but having Shirase find it in her purse was a great touch. I nearly died from the hilarity of it. Especially Shirase's face!

Hinata grows more adorable each episode. She has a rough around the edges charm that is endearing.
Feb 6, 2018 6:25 PM

Nov 2014
Very solid episode. I have to say tho, it was entirely character building, and considering how expertly the show managed to simultaneously build characters and advance the narrative in the previous episodes, this one clearly stands out as the weakest so far but that's just a testimony to how good the other episodes were if anything.

Nevertheless, the characterisation is strong and the bond building up between the girls is getting more and more apparent. The main drama regarding losing the passeport feels a little forced into the show just for the sake of knowing more about the characters and how they changed but at the same time it's the exact kind of dumb shit that happens on holidays so I can buy into it easily.

There were some nice small moments too like Yuzuki being a travel expert, going straight into power nap mode in the plane with the black mask and the seat reclined, Shirase still thinking she can solve every problem by throwing wads of cash at people, the small flashback hinting at Hinata maybe being in a track club before which would explain her incredible running form in episode 2 and the obvious Shirase moment where she starts to feel like the adventure she's living and relationships she's forming are getting more important than the destination itself.

"Maybe the true Antartica are the friends I made along the way." -Shirase

The aesthetics are still one point, some serious effort put into portraying Singapour and the landmarks and the city shots at night looked beautiful with all the different coloured lights.

clannadlover said:
Ok rant over, now a question for anyone who may have been paying more attention than I was. Did they ever mention they were going to Singapore? I thought they were going to Aussie in one leap? Was it ever mentioned that they would stop over at the smallest country in the world?

Yes it was, I can't tell you when exactly but I knew they were going to Singapour and I don't think I made that up on my own.

jal90 said:
However the climax was sort of excessive. Too artificial and theatrical both in the wording and in the insert of music. I get where it comes from but this burst was kind of lackluster to me after seeing the previous development and specially how subtle the show can get in the interactions and the little frictions that should happen organically in whatever group of friends.

Idk dude, I get where you're coming from but it doesn't feel out of character for Shirase to pull something like this, she's not the best at interacting with people in general which makes her very blunt sometimes, combine that with her usual determination/stubbornness and that outburst comes out naturally.
Feb 6, 2018 6:51 PM

Oct 2010
Touniouk said:

jal90 said:
However the climax was sort of excessive. Too artificial and theatrical both in the wording and in the insert of music. I get where it comes from but this burst was kind of lackluster to me after seeing the previous development and specially how subtle the show can get in the interactions and the little frictions that should happen organically in whatever group of friends.

Idk dude, I get where you're coming from but it doesn't feel out of character for Shirase to pull something like this, she's not the best at interacting with people in general which makes her very blunt sometimes, combine that with her usual determination/stubbornness and that outburst comes out naturally.

Good point. It's not my only complaint, though and while taking this into account it certainly works better, I don't think it completely removes the feeling that this climax is somehow off and artificial. Particularly due to the aesthetic execution. One of my very few complaints about this show that has become sort of constant is its use and insertion of music to enhance the emotions of the scenes, which I've had several issues with, even in scenes that are otherwise very emotional and visceral. Here it is used to magnify the words of Shirase and build up a moment of climax but I can't help but think that it's too grand-scale for its purpose, and while it makes sense that Shirase acts this way, as a conclusion and emotional height of this particular conflict it doesn't work well, because regardless of the character there is an obvious intent from the point of view of the series to make this transcend, and it's this intent what seems excessive and makes it fall flat to me.
Feb 6, 2018 7:12 PM

Aug 2012
-does that mean mari's cause of death will be a fall from a high height
-my instinctual response to yuzuki asking the flight attendant for green tea was "cawfee"
-shirase's crying at a penguin documentary
-the plane scene was pretty characteristic of the OP
-somehow the intro to singapore scene seemed pretty nostalgic
-yeah all this tourism stuff is turning out to be pretty fun so far
-shirase dies from food poisoning
-also i thought that durians smelled bad but tasted better
-so hinata lost her passport
-s e k u s h i m i z u g i g u r a b i a
-i fucking love night shots of cities
-also mari's speech about singapore was super death flaggy, while at the same time being pretty nostalgic
-hinata's cause of death is an illness she kept secret from the rest of them
-i have no idea why but mari's non sequitur outburst about convenience store clerks was fucking hilarious
-hmm, things are starting to go wrong
-kinda interesting how hinata's face wasn't shown in the scene where they were talking about the best course of action
-it would be way too obvious of a foreshadow if mari got murdered so i'm going out on a limb here and predicting that yuzuki gets murdered
-it's also kinda interesting how they chose to hide hinata's face at the start of the late night hotel scenes
-uh oh the party's already dwindling
-come to think of it the dialogue between hinata and shirase is also hella death flaggy
-this show's growing on me a bunch, which might absolutely wreck me if everything goes as i first expected
-is this the part where shirase fucking murders someone
-yuzu and mari actually work pretty well as a dynamic duo

The thing that stood out to me the most about this episode was the fact that there are still a bunch of different ways that this show can go. Do all of them meet an untimely demise in Antarctica? Does only Mari draw the short end of the life stick? Is this actually gonna be a vanilla CGDCT in Antarctica? So many hints are dropped every episode that could put the show down any one of these paths. Way back when the show started airing I only thought the "everyone dies" ending would be satisfying to me, but I was won over by the super whimsical slice of life-ish tourism parts of this episode. In fact, now that I think about it, every single scene in this episode was enjoyable for one reason or another, whether it's because of the comedic elements or character development for Shirase and Hinata. What they did for Hinata in this episode pretty much redeems her comparatively lackluster introduction in episode 2. The episode also had a bunch of speculative hooks hidden here and there, which is something that I tend to like. As a whole, however, it remains unpredictable, but no matter which direction it chooses to go in, this show can always have a way to make it enjoyable. This is probably my favorite episode so far.

also holy shit i didn't realize that mari's whole outburst about convenience clerks was literally just her complaining about how she had to work on sundays and the government didn't. i thought it was some sort of parody of working class workers who always find some reason to complain about the government. maybe i'm reading too much into this show
Feb 6, 2018 7:26 PM

Feb 2016
EcchiKingMamster said:
lol that was a fun episode, glad they focused so much on

<-----

BEST

FUCKING

GIRL

too bad we didn't get to see her take her shirt off or shower :(

lol at the end

Rule 34 Though...

Sinister laugh
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Feb 6, 2018 7:28 PM

Feb 2016
Punpun3 said:
ok where's the drama tag for this anime though? I didn't sign up for this shit.
dropped.

you are seriously dropping something just because it has "drama"?

btw, that's not drama, its character development for you, we get to know more about our characters. (In the end it ends being comic relief)
~Blackwall
Feb 6, 2018 7:43 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
HereticHunter said:
EcchiKingMamster said:

<-----

BEST

FUCKING

GIRL

lol at the end

Rule 34 Though...

Sinister laugh

i don't care about Rule34 and will never see the appeal of the site lol
Feb 6, 2018 7:55 PM

Dec 2015
Shirase and Hinata having a nice heart to heart this episode. We got to see a lot more development and background from Hinata, and different look into her character. We also saw a lot of development for Shirase, as she was willing to put herself out there, and make sacrifices for the sake of those close to her despite her initially standoffish nature.

The humor was also on point this episode. The anime is wrong on one thing tho: Durian is delicious!

Keep the quality episodes coming!
HibikaseFeb 6, 2018 8:00 PM
"Anime is trash and so am I."
Feb 6, 2018 8:51 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Pretty hilarious episode. Yuzu can be quite scary when ticked off yet look normal as she didn't have that typical yandere face. I like Yuzuki's different hair styles, she look more tsundere when she was drying off her hair.

Hinata so funny when she lost her passport, and how she was trying to avoid the topic. And Shirase buying them new tickets only to realize Hinata's was inside her purse xD

Feb 6, 2018 8:57 PM
Dec 2014
clannadlover said:
Ok, this episode is very annoying for one reason and one reaeson only... That hate on the Durian fruit... It stinks tp hte high heavens but it doesn't taste bad in fact it's quite sweet, why are they making it out as if the fruit also taste like dish soap?

Ok rant over, now a question for anyone who may have been paying more attention than I was. Did they ever mention they were going to Singapore? I thought they were going to Aussie in one leap? Was it ever mentioned that they would stop over at the smallest country in the world?

Anyone who has traveled from and to Australia, knows Singapore or Kuala Lumpur are the big stop overs that almost always have to happen.
Feb 6, 2018 9:35 PM

Sep 2017
Ahh a great episode, you really gotta love the character driven content and development. Excited for Antarctica!
Feb 6, 2018 9:55 PM

Nov 2007
treedude said:
Anyone who has traveled from and to Australia, knows Singapore or Kuala Lumpur are the big stop overs that almost always have to happen.

I have never been to Australia but I have relatives and friends living there so I have some idea. There are direct flights from Japan to Australia in some of the Eastern cities like Sydney and Cairns. To be more accurate, when the flights are on the Western Australia (where they are headed) there are almost always 1 or 2 stops from Japan. There are also few direct flights but those are very expensive, almost twice the ones with stop(s). They also mentioned that they got cheap tickets so obviously they would have at least 1 stop, which is Singapore in their case.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 6, 2018 10:05 PM

Mar 2010
such a great episode, looking forward to next week to see how much of my city they show xD
Feb 6, 2018 11:28 PM

Sep 2011
shanimebib said:
treedude said:

I have never been to Australia but I have relatives and friends living there so I have some idea. There are direct flights from Japan to Australia in some of the Eastern cities like Sydney and Cairns. To be more accurate, when the flights are on the Western Australia (where they are headed) there are almost always 1 or 2 stops from Japan. There are also few direct flights but those are very expensive, almost twice the ones with stop(s). They also mentioned that they got cheap tickets so obviously they would have at least 1 stop, which is Singapore in their case.

There are no direct flights from Tokyo to Perth. Its 12 and a half hours flying time. Fligts to Perth stopover at Singapore, Hong Kong, KL or Bangkok. There are longer internationl flights but those are over the pacific where stopover points are few and far between!
Feb 6, 2018 11:42 PM

Nov 2007
scruffykiwi said:
shanimebib said:

There are no direct flights from Tokyo to Perth. Its 12 and a half hours flying time. Fligts to Perth stopover at Singapore, Hong Kong, KL or Bangkok. There are longer internationl flights but those are over the pacific where stopover points are few and far between!

You are right. Just checked and there are no direct flights in the Western Australia from Japan. Although one thing that is now bugging me that when there is an extra day stop with connecting flight, the tickets are actually more expensive which they got in the anime. Maybe they didn't get connecting flights but separate tickets which would be really expensive.
Coronavirus.
Feb 6, 2018 11:49 PM

Oct 2008
Why the heck are they discriminating Durian fruit!? as everyone said, "it smells like hell but it tastes like heaven!"
It's really a big problem if you lost your passport.
But the true one who really messed-up on this one is not Hinata but actually its Shirase!!!
5/5.

Feb 7, 2018 12:08 AM

Sep 2013
This series thus far has been absolutely fantastic in so many ways. The journey to get to Antarctica has been so fun. We still got 7 episodes left but I wouldn't even be too bothered if they actually never make it there.

In my opinion, this is the #1 most surprising series this season. I expected nothing but got everything I was looking for.

Feb 7, 2018 12:16 AM
Jan 2015
I could watch these 4 girls interacting together all day, the friendship and chemistry these characters have are brilliant.
My Queens

Feb 7, 2018 12:23 AM

Jul 2017
TehSnawn said:
This series thus far has been absolutely fantastic in so many ways. The journey to get to Antarctica has been so fun. We still got 7 episodes left but I wouldn't even be too bothered if they actually never make it there.

In my opinion, this is the #1 most surprising series this season. I expected nothing but got everything I was looking for.

Next week will probably be the ship episode (the trip lasts a week according to a quick bit of research) and the last one may be a post trip episode, unless they leave that for an OVA. So 5 or 6 episodes of Antarctica.
Feb 7, 2018 12:24 AM
Nov 2016
King fruit banzai... Why it became punishment... That's must be gift instead...

Ah... Confidant development in this episode really touching...
And nice to know yuzu instinct really sharp...
Great party they have... XD

can't wait next episode...
Why when watching good anime 20more minute feels only like blink of eye...
Feb 7, 2018 12:25 AM

Sep 2013
D1tchd1gger said:
TehSnawn said:

Next week will probably be the ship episode (the trip lasts a week according to a quick bit of research) and the last one may be a post trip episode, unless they leave that for an OVA. So 5 or 6 episodes of Antarctica.

Yeah I'm sure that's gonna happen but I'm just saying if they never even get to Antarctica I wouldn't mind much cause it's been so fun.

Feb 7, 2018 12:34 AM

Jul 2017
TehSnawn said:
D1tchd1gger said:

Yeah I'm sure that's gonna happen but I'm just saying if they never even get to Antarctica I wouldn't mind much cause it's been so fun.

Yeah I'd be totally cool with that. I mean the byline for the series is "A Story That Leads to the Antarctica" which could mean they get there right at the end of the final episode and the byline would still be true.
But I don't think they could find enough drama to keep them from getting there for 6/7 episodes, it probably would piss off a lot of people who want to see the Antarctica part.
Feb 7, 2018 12:37 AM

Nov 2007
TehSnawn said:

Hanada Jukki is involved. It was already worth a try. The same man behind the series composition/script of Hibike! Euphonium, Nichijou, Chuunibyou, Kuragehime, No Game No Life, Love Live! + Sunshine, Steins;Gate etc.
Coronavirus.
Feb 7, 2018 12:41 AM

May 2017
Just noticed this episode how adorably small Hinata was, I knew she's the smallest in the four but when they're in the hotel looking for the passport, its clear how small she is even compared to Kimari who's quite short too, her height and figure and personality all adorably compliments each other
LairucremFeb 7, 2018 12:45 AM
Feb 7, 2018 12:51 AM

Aug 2008
This ep was great. The girls got around to some tourism in Sidney, and their relationship got stronger.
Gotta say though, I've been through similar trouble at the airport, and I can admit that shit is no fun at all, to say the least costly. Good to see it worked out well for them in the end lol
Feb 7, 2018 1:33 AM

Feb 2015
What was the fruit that they were eating at the end of the episode?

Feb 7, 2018 1:45 AM

Sep 2013
shanimebib said:
TehSnawn said:

Hanada Jukki is involved. It was already worth a try. The same man behind the series composition/script of Hibike! Euphonium, Nichijou, Chuunibyou, Kuragehime, No Game No Life, Love Live! + Sunshine, Steins;Gate etc.

I try to avoid seeing who wrote this or that or what studio is working on it. I usually go in blind with no expectations so I don't get my hopes high. I had no idea that 3 of my favorite seiyus were in it until the episode ended.

Feb 7, 2018 2:08 AM

Oct 2014
HereticHunter said:
EcchiKingMamster said:

<-----

BEST

FUCKING

GIRL

lol at the end

Rule 34 Though...

Sinister laugh

Heh? Already? Where? Can't find it.
Feb 7, 2018 2:15 AM
Jan 2017
As a Singaporean local I had to pause the show multiple times and be amazed at how much detail was put into animating and illustrating my country.

It was pretty evident that they paid a visit to Singapore at least once - it probably wasn't constructed from 2nd hand accounts, and some of these places (like the local convenience store[Cheers], Maxwell food center and the durian place) aren't even listed in tourist guides and images.

Someone (not me) did a side by side comparison of the locations used in the anime and their real life counterparts:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ja08CBs63TPC5uPwB4afT9peFsol033mGBaMFZH07r0/edit

Considering how much thought and detail were put into portraying Singapore, I starting to wonder if Madhouse actually went all the way to Antarctica to get reference material for the scenes that would take place there.

10/10, Easily my favourite anime this season.
Feb 7, 2018 2:21 AM
Apr 2017
Sande said:
So the whole passport situation could've been resolved right away if they had just checked their belongings but instead they had to extend it into 20 minutes of drama...

Once I was travelling, I thought all of my accommodation were paid and ready to check in.
But on the last day before I depart to go back home, I realized that the hostel I am gonna stay that night, which is about 350km+ away from the airport wasn't paid, just booked, and I have to use all my remaining to pay it, and I have absolute no money to go the airport.

Of course, it was settled, after a lot of hard works. But that's why I don't think this kind of problem would be strange to be extend to this level.
Feb 7, 2018 2:24 AM

Jan 2017
So clumsy, the both of them. Nice girl friendship tho. Got to see some Hinata development.
Feb 7, 2018 2:36 AM

Oct 2014
First, to admin: sorry for double post. (Well, not that it's not a very problematic thing, imo.)
I want to keep the topic focused.

ThreePercent said:
-does that mean mari's cause of death will be a fall from a high height

Actually I'm on the house that thinks if someone does die, it will be Yuzuki. (Yeah, despite Mari's "similarities" with Takako.)
Episode 3 was about the 3, but specifically Mari, reaching her out, saving her from loneliness.
It would be appropriate if she returns the favor.
Not to mention that catchphrase.

but don't get me wrong: I personally think it will be just a good CGDCT with some "moderately heavy" drama that definitely won't involve someone dying (other than Takako.)
the writer doesn't have much CV about killing people. Sure he did some series where there are deaths, but most of it he just wrote the script for the anime, not actually writing the plot.
Not to mention: the level of "death flags that aren't death flags" here is around as much as Chika's death flags on whole LL: Sunshine!, and told using similar method. Officially, Chika didn't die, did she? (She should have lol, I still think she does, actually.)

ps.: Nah you're not reading too deep into. Writers do love doing that, putting some critic and hidden references in their script. Ofc, in the end it'll probably be irrelevant to the plot (since it's there for the writer's personal fun, anyway.)
ps.1: And actually, CGDCT do like having that, meta-story, secret references, and though-provoking topic.
Feb 7, 2018 3:38 AM
Jan 2012
DURIAN is love! DURIAN is life!

Sincerely,
Durian lover
Feb 7, 2018 3:40 AM

Feb 2016
THAT ending looooool. After all that
Feb 7, 2018 3:46 AM

Oct 2015
Why they are not like Durian ? My favorite fruit forever :(
Feb 7, 2018 3:57 AM

Dec 2015
OMG another masterpiece of an episode... I love this series soo much!

The episode was such a roller-coaster of emotions - I almost died when Shirase bought those tickets, died when she looked into her bag, then recovered when she got back the 1mil yen!

Singapore is one of the most beautiful places in the world at night, Madhouse really did an amazing job depicting the scenic view of the Supertrees - that scene brought back such nice memories.

Sora yori is an easy 10/10 at this point. Haven't been to Perth but looking forward to next week :-D
Prim3Feb 7, 2018 4:01 AM
~
Feb 7, 2018 5:42 AM
Jan 2017
A great episode, and having misplaced my passport (after going to Japan) I can relate to the main drama in this episode.
It is also nice we are seeing them buying things which are shown in the opening (very nice).
Feb 7, 2018 6:10 AM

Feb 2016
EcchiKingMamster said:
HereticHunter said:

Rule 34 Though...

Sinister laugh

i don't care about Rule34 and will never see the appeal of the site lol

lol neither I

~Blackwall
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sora yori mo Tooi Basho Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2018

409 by mjjones0 »»
Sep 6, 6:19 PM

» Binge or slow watch?

Crystalligator - Aug 23

18 by GoldEEr »»
Aug 28, 5:21 PM

» What's good about this ?

Bruh-__- - Nov 25, 2021

25 by Laplace_kun »»
Aug 23, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Sora yori mo Tooi Basho Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2017

309 by LostBoii »»
Aug 22, 2:08 PM

Poll: » Sora yori mo Tooi Basho Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2018

214 by kirA_-_ »»
Aug 18, 7:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.