Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 29, 2017 3:44 PM

Dec 2016
That was quite the start to this episode lol.

They all did well to be able to ride bicycles pretty quickly.

Another girl added to the party.

It was funny how he tricked Lyon into saying his true feelings, but it worked.

Recall is very handy, that's a good spell he has learned.
Aug 29, 2017 6:23 PM

Jan 2015
Jesus-kun and his inventions.... Created best thing ever - the bicycle. I loved that part personally, girls competing to win over his affection, poor Yae didnt get a chance :( still best girl. Racing vs duke was funny as hell as well.
What pisses me off is how much Touya acts like a superhero, pretty much a classic, saving someone from delinquents on the street, ofcourse it turns out to be a girl, he buys her something to eat and gives her a place to work, just a perfect allaround scenario.

About the punishment Leen has in mind its to make Charlotte use your magic until she is out of it and then have it restored by Leen, which becomes an endless, painless cycle (read it in ep. discussions)
Who would've known Leen is a fairy though.
But man the best part of the episode gotta be Yae Touya moment. SHIP SHIP SHIP. Everyone were jealous too, too bad Leen didnt make them kiss :(

Damn though i liked the Light novel ilustration of changing scene better...
Aug 29, 2017 9:34 PM

Oct 2008
They got crazy over a granny's bike!
Gate skill got upgraded into "Recall"!
4/5.

Aug 29, 2017 11:24 PM

Jan 2013
Well, that bicycle competition was funny xD
So Touya now can teleport to places where he never went. Too OP xD
Thanks to Touya, Lyon finally confessed his feelings.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 29, 2017 11:54 PM

Apr 2017
Kohaku sleeping XD cats love to sleep.
Now i see it, i like yae a lot. She is so adorable.
When he model the rubber, i thought he is going to make hoolahoops XD.
Those girls competing on a bike, dont mention the king too.

Some stalking on a date...
Leen is an S? And her apprentice appeared to be an M, a match XD.

For the haters. I still think this is a good anime. I mean, one or two cliche anime is good once in a while.

I enjoy it.
Life isn't as fun and easy as anime.
Watch anime to bring that fun!!
Aug 30, 2017 12:35 AM

Jun 2016
yes !!!!!!! another loli maid OH NO....

well ship already sailed

next episode we go to ja- .. wait its eashen...

MORE harem its good for your body and soul but not mind..
Aug 30, 2017 4:28 AM

Apr 2016
LOL! Starting the episode with a cliche fanservice scene.
Welp. Not complaining at all. XD

***Looking at the right side (Yumina)***...Oh wait. She's 12. XD

Last episode, Touya created guns which can transform into a sword/blade.
This episode, he created bicycles.
What's next?

The bike scene was fun to watch though. The duke acting like a child while riding the bicycle. XD

Leen came back (and will probably stay till the end of this anime) after her debut last week. Nice!

Touya learned "Program" from Leen and now Leen taught him "Recall".
With the combination of "Recall" and "Gate", Touya can literally travel to anywhere. OP as ever.

After 8 episodes, I still enjoyed this anime though it's far from the acclaimed "greats" this season. :)
Aug 30, 2017 6:32 AM

May 2017
Izaya-Hirashi said:
Nice Episode, as usual.
Fanservice was nicely done.
Going in further into the Plot.
Yumina is Best Girl.
Lyon X Olga has sailed.
Enjoyable and Fun to watch.

Hate as much as you like Elitists...

You have "Good Taste in Anime" after all...

My thoughts exactly
Aug 30, 2017 8:19 AM

Mar 2013
lol at that bicycle part... The Duke get competitive to beat the girls in cycling, He wants to join Touya's Harem aswell? lol.

Also, finally Lyon x Olga ship sails... And Touya learn another Null magic spell.
On to Eashen Next Episode...
Aug 30, 2017 11:46 AM

Mar 2013
Lmao the bicycle segment XD

Sometimes I wonder if he ever get any urges and longing to his own world.
God accidentally killed him and he was like "ok bro". I mean wtaf. Don't you care about your family and friends? lol
What actually sprung this upon me was the idea that he can go anywhere using the gate provided he remembers the place.
And if I'm not wrong, didn't me mentioned he can surf internet of his world in one of the earliest ep? XD
Aug 30, 2017 2:32 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Its nice that Touya decided to keep the maid's jobs as bodyguards a secret though. I guess Touya doesn't remember the concept of knocking when he's in his own house. The contrast of the girls being angry at Touya while he himself is getting aroused though lol. To think that Touya would decide to make a bike of all things. But watching him incorporate items from the modern world into this world via modelling is another of this shows charms. Watching each of the girls get jealous sure is funny. Linze and Elze's little contest was funny. Though the duke thinking it was a public race was the last laugh there. Poor Yae she didn't get to show off to Touya. But it was cute seeing the girls learn to ride bikes though. Its nice that Touya decided to not just save that child but also feed and employ her though. Renne looks pretty cute in the maid outfit though. It was funny seeing Touya and co tail Olga and the knight as they went on their date though. Touya's magic enhanced smartphone continues to impress though.

To be able to record video from that range is impressive. Figures that the king will also be exploring his kingdom incognito though. Touya had a nasty surprise for him back at the palace lol. To think that Leen would come all this way to see Touya though. Leen has surprisingly good hearing though to be able to hear Elze and Linze's discussion. To think that the same type of crystal beast that Touya and co fought had eradicated an entire village though scary stuff. So these creatures may actually be a long lost race that long ago that nearly destroyed the world. Leen acting as ambassador for her country would ensure that she will be able to visit Touya often though. Yae's reaction to the recall spell though was cute. Now thats a unique way to read the memories of another. Eashen really looks like ancient japan thats for sure. Now then Touya and co have a new country to explore this new arc should be interesting.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2017 8:24 PM

Jun 2013
that was a nice slow episode
Aug 30, 2017 8:44 PM

Apr 2017
thebrentinator24 said:
Touya might as well make a car, or an airplane lol. It was amusing seeing the Duke and the girls trying to ride bicycles.

Another convenient ability is added to Touya's arsenal (even he acknowledged the convenience, he's becoming self-aware), and now they're going to Eashen.

I was expecting him to make a car this episode, instead we got bikes. I guess they have to save something for the season finale....
Aug 31, 2017 1:22 AM

Dec 2007
Hexblood said:
Bicycle part was fun. Others are suggesting things like cars and such, however I doubt he has the knowledge required to model out all the components and assemble them.

You're forgetting the name of this show. He has a smartphone that's connected to the old world. That's how he's getting all the info needed to model stuff like guns and bicycles. It was actually a genius idea for him to take his smartphone.

I don't see the point of making a car though since he has gate to fast travel anywhere...
Aug 31, 2017 2:31 AM
Jul 2017
Its bit sad that its "Romance" and i havent seen any kiss or something like that...
It would be perfect with some kiss ;3 kiss with elze <3...
Aug 31, 2017 6:37 AM

Jun 2017
WhaleCostume said:
Hexblood said:
Bicycle part was fun. Others are suggesting things like cars and such, however I doubt he has the knowledge required to model out all the components and assemble them.

You're forgetting the name of this show. He has a smartphone that's connected to the old world. That's how he's getting all the info needed to model stuff like guns and bicycles. It was actually a genius idea for him to take his smartphone.

I don't see the point of making a car though since he has gate to fast travel anywhere...

Good points, I had not thought of it that way.
Aug 31, 2017 1:30 PM

Jan 2017
They f*cked up on this ep pretty hard
Aug 31, 2017 2:00 PM
Aug 2016
This episode is the pinnacle of what this anime has to offer: nothing.
Aug 31, 2017 7:06 PM

Apr 2017
WhaleCostume said:

uh, duh... to pick up even more chicks with. I'll be amazed if he doesn't end up creating an entire movie production industry and a movie theater just to have a place to bring girls to.
Sep 1, 2017 3:03 AM

Apr 2013
Touya shouldn't be allowing himself to be a personal taxi service for that fairy bitch. He should gate her there, and then just gate back without her. lolz. Also, that was a pretty useful new spell he learned, useful in terms of skinship i mean. And finally, Touya should be careful of what inventions he brings to this new world, i suppose bikes are ok, but those are going to catch on fast, and it'll ruin the whole medieval fantasy atmosphere of his new home.
Sep 1, 2017 12:16 PM

May 2014
JuggernautG1 said:
WhaleCostume said:

uh, duh... to pick up even more chicks with. I'll be amazed if he doesn't end up creating an entire movie production industry and a movie theater just to have a place to bring girls to.

a little bit of spoiler
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2017 11:11 AM

Jun 2017
This show is honestly cancer, but I can respect it because it's becoming self aware
"That is Convenient"
Sep 2, 2017 2:39 PM

Sep 2011
This show is trash tier but I can't help but wanting to watch it every week. I'm so frustrated with myself for continuing to watch this series despite knowing full well that nothing eventful or meaningful will happen. It's like one week he subjugates a god tiger and then the rest of the episodes it remains in this little cat form and does jack shit aside from scaring away a dragon (the lack of impact overall completely deflated that scene considering nothing came of it).

I keep asking myself what this show wants to become. It seems to want to pull that "MC is OP as shit and does whatever" thing off, but it isn't nearly cohesive enough to make that happen. There's nothing interesting here and they keep tossing the potentially interesting stuff to the side to make room for other boring antics.

This last episode summed up this series pretty fucking spot on. "Hey look, I have all these amazing powers and can go on cool, dangerous, exciting adventures, but I will use them to make a bicycle instead."
Sep 2, 2017 2:52 PM

Feb 2014
Hirugiku said:

Damn though i liked the Light novel ilustration of changing scene better...

Naturally, since it has more polished look and besides it's easier to draw an illustration than animate the whole thing (the quality gap is even bigger in Konosuba)
Sep 2, 2017 8:12 PM

Apr 2017
Shirasho said:
This show is trash tier but I can't help but wanting to watch it every week. I'm so frustrated with myself for continuing to watch this series despite knowing full well that nothing eventful or meaningful will happen. It's like one week he subjugates a god tiger and then the rest of the episodes it remains in this little cat form and does jack shit aside from scaring away a dragon (the lack of impact overall completely deflated that scene considering nothing came of it).

I keep asking myself what this show wants to become. It seems to want to pull that "MC is OP as shit and does whatever" thing off, but it isn't nearly cohesive enough to make that happen. There's nothing interesting here and they keep tossing the potentially interesting stuff to the side to make room for other boring antics.

This last episode summed up this series pretty fucking spot on. "Hey look, I have all these amazing powers and can go on cool, dangerous, exciting adventures, but I will use them to make a bicycle instead."

Dude, my sentiments exactly... I hate myself for enjoying this as much as I am. It is fun explaining how horrible it is to friends at work though. So the is that...
Sep 3, 2017 3:51 PM

May 2015
That moment when he opens the door while the girls are still changing. Now how many times have I seen this before?

Sep 5, 2017 8:43 AM

Apr 2017
Reverberate said:
That moment when he opens the door while the girls are still changing. Now how many times have I seen this before?

I don't know, I don't know what kind of anime you watch... :P

*edit
Well, I just looked at your currently watching list so... at least 5 other times.... XD
Sep 9, 2017 1:28 PM

Feb 2012
Least favorite episode so far. The journey to Eashens could've been made before the second half of this episode.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Oct 2, 2017 11:44 PM

Dec 2012
Cecile and Lapis.
Kohaku kawaii as fock on that bed.
Touya looking at the pic of the girls he took so he can have wet dreams.
Kohaku kawaii as fock turn to the side on that bed.
HOLY SHIT! Dat Linze oppai and body! Dat Yae oppai and body! Dat Elze booty. Shit! Even Yumina got it going!
Kohaku kawaii as fock on that bed.
No, Elze. There is no "but still." You're totally at fault for not locking the door, but then again, it is Touya's harem house so no doors should be locked.
Dat Yae oppai.
lol Touya bringing bikes now.
lol at the harem trying to get Touya's attention. lol at Yae now noticing.
lol at Yae wanting Touya to see her.
lol at Elze and the Duke racing.
Stop the gun violence, Touya!
I saw your eyes sparkling at Renne, Touya. lol
Touya trying to get Renne to join the harem.
I told this guy Lyon to leave Olga alone, but he won't listen.
This mother f'er trying to put his arm around Olga. Grrr...
LMAO at the King using Accel to dip.
Fock you Touya for helping Lyon. smh
Charlotte.
Dat Charlotte oppai.
I want to punish Charlotte.
I want to get close to Yae.
Dat OST!
Charlotte oppai.
We back in Japan.

Can't believe Olga was taken from me. Sad day.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 10, 2017 1:48 AM

Jan 2012
This series isn't great but it doesn't deserve half the crap it gets from users in the reviews I've read.
Oct 13, 2017 2:19 PM

Apr 2012
Man, what a pussy.
Its his own damn house, why doe he have to knock? You should've locked the door, or better yet used another bathroom. In a house that big, there's gotta be several bathrooms.
Did you really think you could stay for free? Are you contributing to maintenance in equal shares in the form of rent? Given that, you should cut the master of the house a little slack when he accidentally walks into his bathroom when it is unlocked.

Did that wimpy guard hire those goons so that he could virtue signal? He seemed to react unusually fast. No one does that in broad daylight with everyone around. They especially don't pull out a knife against a trained soldier with a sword.
I like Hentai, you like real life.
Instead of complaining about my tastes, be grateful you now don't have to compete against me.
Oct 15, 2017 4:41 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
WONDERFUL! WONDERFUL!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Jan 10, 2018 10:05 PM

Jan 2010
"The crystal magic beast that you defeated a few months ago?"

Wait, how much time had passed since the beginning of the series? Is there no concept of seasons in this world?
Apr 3, 2018 3:45 PM

May 2012
Fun episode and quite the interesting ending! Let's see what's next.
Apr 11, 2019 4:02 PM

Dec 2018
So marrying a child is not ok, but employing one is? Just come on and decide already which worlds rules you want to apply!
Jul 27, 2019 11:30 AM

Sep 2012
blackhaulmike said:
So marrying a child is not ok, but employing one is? Just come on and decide already which worlds rules you want to apply!

so he should let her stay as thief? its different situation and not same as marrige

also age 12 is teen young adult not a child

when it comes to real world where i live ppl sins age 15 are allowed to work in thier summer brake and other times part time when they can and if they can as long it doesn't hinder their studdies/school work

Sugram22Jul 27, 2019 11:36 AM
Mar 23, 2020 9:05 AM

Aug 2018
Well, girls in underwear.. Nice.. ;p
Ah, fair thing.. You need to learn first how to hold your balance.. Been a while since I used my bicycle..
Past thief, now maid.. Interesting..
Just what kind of punishment Leen can give to her pupils, I wonder?.. ;P
Well, this Leen girl might be a bit too arrogant at times.. Especially maybe in public she tries to create such image.. In one on one talk with Touya in previous episode she was a bit softer, though confident as well.. So will see, how I'll like her - she's questionable so far, I guess.. Will see more..
Jun 25, 2020 11:40 PM
Dec 2016
Damn, Yae and Touya both really fit together as a couple! Cute
Apr 21, 2023 11:33 PM

Sep 2022
Now that I’ve witnessed Touya making bicycles in the new world. I wonder what other new inventions Touya would be able to create using the Modelling magic
Jul 27, 2023 10:55 AM

Aug 2019
youta should marry the sushi girl and the vampire fairy

test
HiljainenSipuliJul 27, 2023 11:53 AM
Oct 4, 2023 8:46 AM

Apr 2013
It feels like art and animation gets worse with each episode.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Por que a avaliação de isekai wa smartphone to tomo ni é tão baixa?

Kaneki456 - Jul 29

13 by VanPlucky »»
Sep 5, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2017

97 by RGreatDanton »»
Aug 11, 4:33 PM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2017

164 by RGreatDanton »»
Aug 11, 12:05 PM

» Esse foi o primeiro isekai de mais alguém?

Nishin123 - Aug 10

10 by Nishin123 »»
Aug 11, 9:47 AM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2017

264 by RGreatDanton »»
Aug 11, 9:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.