Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 12 Discussion

WorldEnd: What Do You Do at the End of the World? Are You Busy? Will You Save Us?
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 27, 2017 2:03 PM
Dec 2016
Looks like willem still have pulse,
Jun 27, 2017 2:05 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
It was a pretty solid finale and anime overall.
7/10
Jun 27, 2017 2:06 PM

Aug 2015
Anyone know any good douijins of this series....
This episode left me a bit depressed.
Jun 27, 2017 2:07 PM

Oct 2014
Ah here comes another long wait for the next animation project.

Well, if there's any.
As much as I know, SukaSuka was projected to go beyond 1 season of anime.
While season 1.... while it's very satisfying to the original fans of the LN, it doesn't garner that much attention from non-readers, both inside Japan and outside. Though it does receive positive reviews... mostly.
But reviews don't translate into money.

Whatever. If there's another project, please please this time TAKE YOUR TIME TO DO MORE ANIMATION.
I love how it's clear that the director loves this series, and the staffs loves this series, and the amount of attention and effort everyone put into this project is magnificent, but lack of production time hit this project really hard. (and possibly lack of money, as well.)
If there ever be SukaMoka, please take your time. We LN fans won't mind waiting for years to get our favorite stories animated properly, because... we've done that all the time.
Jun 27, 2017 2:19 PM

Sep 2014
WTH!!!! Even Nephren died too?!?!?!?!?! I was prepared for Chtholly, but not Ren!

It's only a Tuesday. now I'm depressed as hell. I still don't understand how fairies die in this world, we know by Ithea saying that she has also "died", but was replaced by someone else's personality. If they didn't suffer any injuries, does that mean they would still be technically "alive?"

And can someone explain that ending? Was that Chtholly in the past before she was a Fairy warrior and those two were her elder figures, or is that an after story where reincarnation is a thing in their world?
ElegadeJun 27, 2017 2:54 PM
Jun 27, 2017 2:21 PM

Feb 2015
Another strong series that I feel ended weak. I couldn't wait for this week's episode and I was certain this series was gonna be another 10 for me, but at the end of the day, I wasn't satisfied with the latter half of the episode. It lacked some of the strong emotions and tone that really defined and gave life to the story for me. The episode wasn't bad, per se, but I feel it could've been done better.

Ultimate Score: 8/10
Jun 27, 2017 2:24 PM

Jul 2007
Askorti said:
Fai said:

Because she had nothing to lose and fought without a regard to her life?

But aren't ALL Leprechauns supposed to be like that? That was the very point of the first bits of drama of this show, that they don't fear death and are basically thinking weapons.

Yes and they would die trying, suicide to create a nuke, etc.

Ctholly on other hand was fighting FOR someone and was not trying to just nuke everything - unlike your average leprechaun she was fighting FOR the value of life instead of irregardless of it.
She also was not a Leprechaun for quite a while as show continuously told the viewer so applying the same logic or limitations is illogical.
Jun 27, 2017 2:29 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
SukaSuka! Perfect finale!
Joy, sorrow, tears and blood, it's got it all. Especially loved the sparkling animation coupled with the pleasing and yet tear-jerking soundtracks as well blending all in together to end this wonderful series. Sobbing, laughter and worrying are just some of the words to describe the flow of emotions throughout the series. Really was a beautiful one.
By the way, perhaps hints for a next season... The two ripples conveying two alive? Who really is the baby? Well, we will need a Season 2 for that, so fingers crossed.
Overall, just a masterful ending.
9/10 for the series.
_MushiRock11_Jun 27, 2017 2:36 PM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 27, 2017 2:34 PM

Feb 2016
Damn, "Always In My Heart" and "Scarborough Fair" always hit right in the feels ;_;

Nephren fav girl.

8/10 - Hopefully another season in the future.
KurijiJun 27, 2017 2:59 PM
Jun 27, 2017 2:49 PM

Sep 2007
Beautiful last episode, I cried a lot.

Also I noticed after rewatching the episode that Nygglatho cut her beautilful long hair T-T

Jun 27, 2017 3:02 PM
Apr 2017
FireFistYamaan said:
Anybody mind telling me what happend to Wilhem? Cause the old man said something like they're not dead if i'm not mistaken, the pulse signals must have meant something? Also was that Chtolly reincarnated or her birth scene?

Mod Edit: Fixed incorrect spoiler tags.
ShockedJul 3, 2017 1:29 AM
Jun 27, 2017 3:05 PM

Jul 2014
Very lovely anime I want more 9/10

Mod Edit: Removed reference to a modified post.
ShockedJul 3, 2017 1:29 AM
Jun 27, 2017 3:09 PM
Mar 2015
Great fight scene with Chtholly allowed to return to fight for Willem at the end Scarborough Fair certainly worked as fight music So sad that at the end Chtholly returns to Elq and Willem joins his neighbors as a monster Nice seeing Chtholly's birth
Jun 27, 2017 3:19 PM
Review Moderator
Jan 2017
Well the last episode was good and gave me a reason to read the novels

Jun 27, 2017 3:31 PM

Dec 2015
Phew what an ending man, so emotional. This was definitely one of the better anime of the season, I wouldn't mind watching the sequel.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jun 27, 2017 3:33 PM

Aug 2014
Horrible ending, nothing was explained, so many unanswered questions ... I felt like the ending was too dramatic and it lacked some character development for me to feel anything for any of the characters who had to suffer (except Ctholly). Once again who were the girls from Willem's memories? I don't remember them making an episode about that either. This anime had potential and I am sure it would have been great if they turned in into a 24 episodes anime .... 5.5/10 for me due to the horrible ending that I absolutely hated
Jun 27, 2017 3:45 PM

Jan 2014
I'm fucking crying, my god....
Jun 27, 2017 3:59 PM

Mar 2014
NamelessWaltz said:
Horrible ending, nothing was explained

I'm also lost in this ending. I can assume: Ctholly, Ren and Willem are dead. Ctholly and Ren are shown as "honor member" in the military gallery -> dead.
What about Willem? Well, i don't know really, but i guess he is dead as well. Maybe turned into the Beast in the end.

The last scene is something like rebirth, but when i read the comments beforehand then the last scene is just memory of the birth of Chtolly....but then i ask me....why it's important to show this without to show any notes that the scene is from past? Before i thought it's just rebirth of her.

I liked the anime, but as Anime-only watcher i'm really disappointed by the ending because adaption of the ending is not clear. The LN reader might see in other way, but really.....the whole ending is like empty shell.
Jun 27, 2017 3:59 PM

Aug 2012
Octave_ said:
They didn't die.

so what happened with willem and nephren becouse i know they didnt die,it would be shit if they did, where are they now and do chtholly get switch/died?
IshinomoriiJun 27, 2017 4:12 PM
Jun 27, 2017 4:01 PM

Jan 2014
Hoping this gets continued. Can honestly say it was the best of the season. Everything else was kind of crappy.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Jun 27, 2017 4:05 PM

Nov 2016
This was a truly fulfilling experience. One of my favorites :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 27, 2017 4:06 PM

Jan 2014
anybody who says they did not cry from this episode is A HUGE LIAR
Jun 27, 2017 4:15 PM

May 2015
This ending was pretty epic and lovely! I hope for season 2
But I have some questions:
1. One song during fight was "Scarborough Fair"
But whose cover is it and what's the name of the song before it? (When she jumps out)

2. I loved this series and I want to ask:
Where should I start reading if I bought the Light Novel and should I start from the beginning to loose as less as possible?

Edit:
1.The cover of "Scarborough Fair" and the song before it "Always in my Heart" are by Yamada Tamaru.

2. @DragonSlayer_19 advices to start from beginning and so I'll do
Thanks for reply DragonSlayer_19 ♥
DarkRob_plJun 27, 2017 5:01 PM
Jun 27, 2017 4:16 PM

Mar 2014
DoctorWasabi said:

Then i'm a huge Liar....i didn't cry because the ending left me lost. Turned down any sadness or sad emotions.
Jun 27, 2017 4:29 PM

Aug 2012
funnyRunny said:
DoctorWasabi said:

Then i'm a huge Liar....i didn't cry because the ending left me lost. Turned down any sadness or sad emotions.

i dont want be rude, but anime was to high for you to watch, like attacking last boss with 1 lvl hero.

DarkRob_pl said:
But whose cover is it and what's the name of the song before it? (When she jumps out)

Where should I start reading if I bought the Light Novel and should I start from the beginning to loose as less as possible?

i have the same question like darkrob
Jun 27, 2017 4:30 PM
Feb 2017
I haven't had feels for an anime like this since SAO. I love this so much, and hope for a second season. I even made an AMV if anyone wants to torture themselves more https://vid.me/ZfzW
Jun 27, 2017 4:45 PM
Jun 2016
That explosion and Chtholly! :'( Very bittersweet tale. I hope Wilhelm and Ren are o.k.
Jun 27, 2017 4:49 PM
Mar 2014
at this point still hoping for 2nd season
i want more...
9/10 for me but just not the ending i want :)
Jun 27, 2017 4:50 PM

Mar 2016
Ishinomorii said:
funnyRunny said:

i dont want be rude, but anime was to high for you to watch, like attacking last boss with 1 lvl hero.

DarkRob_pl said:

And @Darkrob_pl
1.The cover of "Scarborough Fair" and the song before it "Always in my Heart" are by Yamada Tamaru. She did all insert songs in the series except that one at the end of episode 6 which is by TRUE
https://myanimelist.net/people/45016/Tamaru_Yamada?q=Yamada%20tamaru
2. Start from beginning. There are fan translations you can find .

Jun 27, 2017 4:50 PM

Jan 2014
Mariecat1 said:
That explosion and Chtholly! :'( Very bittersweet tale. I hope Wilhelm and Ren are o.k.

Jun 27, 2017 4:56 PM

May 2015
DragonSlayer_19 said:
Ishinomorii said:

And @Darkrob_pl
1.The cover of "Scarborough Fair" and the song before it "Always in my Heart" are by Yamada Tamaru. She did all insert songs in the series except that one at the end of episode 6 which is by TRUE
https://myanimelist.net/people/45016/Tamaru_Yamada?q=Yamada%20tamaru
2. Start from beginning. There are fan translations you can find .

Thanks a lot <3 I don't really know where to look for fan translations but I'll search.
And thanks for answers, I'll edit them on my entry right away :)
Jun 27, 2017 5:07 PM
Jun 2016
DoctorWasabi said:
Mariecat1 said:

What, NO! I should have brought another tissue box *sob*.
Jun 27, 2017 5:15 PM

Oct 2014
welp, time to LN 8/10
Jun 27, 2017 5:18 PM
Jul 2018
This was one of my favorite shows of the season. I liked the characters, liked the story, but I can't help but wonder how much more potential could have been utilized if this was 24 episodes. Some forced moments and pacing bouts really hindered it unfortunately> took away from how touching some moments were overall, and how gentle some scenes were intended. A good show, I just felt it could have been great.

7/10 for me
Jun 27, 2017 5:21 PM

Feb 2012
Ya-Shiro said:
DragonSlayer_19 said:

@Ya-Shiro
It adapted up till end of volume 3. There are 5 volumes for SukaSuka. Of course there are events after this.

i see, i really hope we get a second season.
Most likely will be buying the 2 remaining novels though, hope i can find them. Had no luck with Cdjapan so far, unless i just didn't search correctly.

And there is a sequel: Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Mou Ichido dake, Aemasu ka?" 4 vol until now.
Jun 27, 2017 5:40 PM

Dec 2015
My god i knew it will end in this part because i have read the novel. This should have a second season , the novel is still a whole lot more
Jun 27, 2017 5:43 PM
Mar 2017
@Exeterna If you read the novels, you would tell me who was the 2 who lived (on the pulse signals).
Here or in private message
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Jun 27, 2017 5:51 PM

Mar 2013
Didn't really feel sad at the end, besides we all knew what was coming from the first episode.
From the signal at the end, Willem and (probably) Nephren survived. Just my guess. Chtolly not so much. No point to the whole battle thing at the end if she didn't die.

Overall, so-so anime imo. If they make a second season, may or may not watch it.
Jun 27, 2017 5:56 PM

Feb 2017
I'm not crying. You're the one that's crying, baka!

Well, it was a nice ending for this anime. What were you expecting, a happy ending? The whole season was full of melancholy and there were death flags everywhere; it was only natural that the ending followed that direction too.

Chtholly's fighting sequence was something, tho. She was practically dancing within all that gore, her eyes devoid of emotion. I liked that they played Scarborough Fair during that part because it gives the anime some sense of circularity; that gave me all the feels! Her last monologue, intertwined with Willem's, was my breaking point. Also, I expected Nephren to survive and... she didn't (at least that's what it seems? I guess?).

It was a nice anime in general (a solid (8.5) and I really enjoyed it week after week. I'll probably give the LN a shot now.
Jun 27, 2017 5:58 PM

Jul 2015
I'll admit my eyes got a little watery. I wouldn't say the story was a solid 10, but it was a pretty good series nonetheless.
☆ V E L V E T  (ハジメました) feel free to add/comment!

anime_list | BN_ID: #1404 | LoL: mmredvelvet

let's eat good food and play games together ~
Jun 27, 2017 5:58 PM

Jan 2014
Kilikclia said:
Didn't really feel sad at the end

Jun 27, 2017 6:02 PM
Jan 2017
This certainly proved to be an explosive finale. Chtholly and Nephren pushed themselves to their limits to save as many as they could, even Willem had to work hard to prove he still had strength. I'm glad the epilogue actually showed the heroes' sacrifice actually paid off and gave the survivors a happy ending. Overall, this finale didn't leave a sore taste in my mouth and delivered a satisfying conclusion.
Jun 27, 2017 6:11 PM

Dec 2016
That was an incredible anime.

The feels throughout brought me to tears quite a lot.

Very sad ending there with Willem, Chtholly & Ren all dying.

Looks like Chtholly was reborn, and almost died again from being squeezed too hard against that women's breasts.

I wonder if there will be another season?

Tiat was being groomed for the future, a time skip could possibly occur, Ithea could still be around.
Jun 27, 2017 6:14 PM

May 2010
Well now that I've read what novel readers say about the series including the spoilers, I finally get what the ending was about. I'm one of those that felt confused. At first I thought they could have handled the ending better, but because it seems not much was left out and there's continuation in the LN... I guess that's just as far as this series can go at this point.
Sad ending but that's predictable from episode 1.
6/10, Would like to watch if there will be season 2.
Jun 27, 2017 6:38 PM
Aug 2015
Can anyone enlighten what happen to Willem and Nep?
Ctholly got reincarnated, Nep probably dead as they said? but what about Willem?
I'm so frustrated they didn't even show Willem or Nep at the end of the show...
so someone please tell whats going on... that ending left me with so much questions. especially about Nep and Willem. HELP..it's ok even if it's a spoiler...I need to know your from LN readers..because I doubt there'll be a season 2..Any kind soul HELP!
otherwise I can't give this anime a high rating as much as I want to with that cliffhanging.
Jun 27, 2017 6:43 PM
Aug 2014
Quite a commendable sacrifice, had me smiling a bit. I wished they went out with a bang together. Will get to the LN someday.
Jun 27, 2017 6:58 PM

May 2008
I knew what was going to happen and still joined the feels train..
That Cycle though.....
The series was good but a couple of more episodes would of helped.
Jun 27, 2017 7:02 PM

Nov 2008

Overall it was a good ride. One of my favorite show in this season because of the unique setting. The animation and OST were also quite enjoyable. And lastly here is hoping they would release either release special episode or OVA series which could be two to three episodes in total which would show us the aftermath of what happened following the ending of this series. It is good as it is but as I said before leaving so many questions in the minds of only anime watchers leaves pretty bad taste and I'm sure many people came here for looking to same answers which are what happened to Will and Ren and who is that baby at the end.
Jun 27, 2017 7:23 PM

Jan 2011
now i'm starting to think if the "how we got there" was even needed because even without it the out come was very telling but i guess it mostly severed as a reminder a very sad one at that :( they really wanted to pull every string got real close then they played 1 sad song after another like you can't do this to me ;-;.

so i noticed 2 pluses so it would lead me to believe Willem & Ren lived i hope so even though they didn't show it

and Chtholly got reborn tad lost on the ending.

8.0/10 i like the sitting and world besides all the animal people (not my thing) and the animation mainly in this episode was wonderful
Jun 27, 2017 7:37 PM

Jul 2012
Before the season started I thought this would be AotS to me, and I think it was. I loved this show.

I really loved Chtholly, she was really pretty and had a nice personality, she was my favorite girl in this, so I like how this had a lot of romantic moments in it. I also liked Nephren a lot and she was my second favorite girl in this. I cared about Chtholly and Nephren the most by a lot, so that that had to happen to both of them at the end really sucks. I knew it was going to have an ending like this but I still don't like that it ended that way. I really liked the series until that happened to them though.

Other than the ending I thought this show was fantastic, probably AotS to me, I give it a 10/10.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2017

268 by 2ndKnight »»
Jun 18, 1:48 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 9, 2017

163 by DELLspencer »»
Jun 13, 8:49 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 2, 2017

158 by DELLspencer »»
Jun 13, 5:20 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2017

133 by toralbabs »»
Nov 6, 2023 7:11 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2017

148 by toralbabs »»
Nov 6, 2023 6:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.