Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 3, 2017 7:30 PM

Apr 2013
It doesn't matter who the guy at the end was. He's a creep.

It seems that way, at least.
Feb 3, 2017 8:52 PM

Dec 2016
This episode was better than any of the episodes in the first arc IMO. The MC didn't act like a beta weirdo (well, most of the time anyway) and there seemed to be some chemistry growing between the two characters already, which is good for the pacing which was really bad in the last arc. Also I like this girl better than Hikari, so this arc definitely has the potential to save this anime.

What's the difference?
Feb 3, 2017 11:16 PM

May 2011
DTUB said:
pre-ordered game *cringe*
it was because of cute characters "yepp, i feel that"

the line with stomping all over your opponents you won't have any is so true to a degree, but i give my friends large handicaps and still i pop off, well would if i didn't have handicaps to make game even

I think he means styling on em, not so much popping off.
Feb 3, 2017 11:53 PM

Jun 2011
I'm probably the only guy here right now who thinks the MC is good. I'm sorry he isn't some suave mofo who will steal your (imaginary) GF if he could too. Let's be real. We more or less are in the same wavelength as loser creepy guys like him.

Anyways, the arc's premise is shaping up to be more to my liking. Real "gamur girlz" need to act more like Tooru.
I wish Cowboy Bebop never existed.
Feb 4, 2017 12:40 AM
Oct 2013
A hot girl who's actually into games. It's hard to find one. I would totally date her.

She could be my healer. I'm fine being the healer for her too.
Feb 4, 2017 1:01 AM

Jul 2012
Like Tooru more than Tsuneki and i feel like that there was already more romance development than in the whole previous arc. Still thinking that the story and dialogues are weird for the most part.
Feb 4, 2017 1:14 AM

Jan 2011
Expected best girl right here. Shall see. Last arc did end up surprising me a bit.

Still very weak compared to Amagami but enjoying it.
Feb 4, 2017 1:47 AM

Nov 2016
Tooru doesn't give me the same feelings of Tsuneki.
Tsuneki is classic fake bgirl, that boast herself, but at the end is totally different and the opposite.
Tooru for now didn't do nothing to be so interesting, of course nerd girl is but she is humdrum and very flat.
In any case it's easy to see how Tooru is attract by Shoichi, maybe since Moe told her that he is a tenacious gamer. In first arc there is a sort of pregression of what Tsuneki think bout MC and a development of her feelings for him
Feb 4, 2017 2:03 AM

Oct 2016
I'm still figuring out in this episode why Tooru looks interested and was blushing towards the MC.

There were 2 more guys with them that shares the same passion lol.

I was nothing until the moment I met you.

Feb 4, 2017 2:18 AM

Oct 2007
Thank goodness the first arc has ended. And thank goodness it's so forgettable, actually trying to forget it seems to be working.

The new girl's fairly good, if only in comparison with the awful first one. MC is less of a fetishist, but since that's his only personality trait, he's quickly devolving into a piece of furniture. The bamboo blade teacher remains the only interesting character in the entire series. If that's him at the end of this episode, I guess that's something to look forward to. Overall, there's little hope left for this series.
Feb 4, 2017 3:09 AM
Jul 2018
Of course, it's just the first episode. 3 more episodes and we'll see what's in store for this gamer gurl arc.
Feb 4, 2017 4:33 AM
Jun 2014
Already far better than Tsuneki's arc, maybe we'll actually get some character development this time.
Feb 4, 2017 6:32 AM

Aug 2014
I am not yet convinced if this can be better arc than Tsuneki, but it is ok. I do think that last arc will be the worst girl ;/

I dont like the idea that they went back in time. It should continue after Tsuneki came back and became a chef. Or it should be set after the events from first arc but before Tsuneki returned and in 12 episode they should connect all the 3 girl after few years and then he would choose one of them. Now it is just a 3 stories set in same universe ;/

I liked how the episode was around games as I like games also. Too bad the gundam game thing doesnt look real, it would be hard to make real game where you can move freely, grab, kick enemies from any side.
I would like to play that mmo game but not with bunnies bears and other animals ;d too bad games like that are not popular in my country. It may be only in Japan actually ;] here there are only pc and tv consoles that rule.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Feb 4, 2017 6:51 AM

Oct 2012
What a different feel this arc has. And a really different type of attaction. Total otaku-bait. Now waiting for the drama.
Feb 4, 2017 6:53 AM
Nov 2016
Good episode, nice girl.

Still not better than Hikari imo

Feb 4, 2017 7:03 AM

Apr 2013
Miyamae is a likable girl, moreso than the last one. But i'm not too sure about the plot of this story. So far it's ok, but if they enter into some Gusgal competition, or whatever that game was, things might get boring for me.

And who was that creepy dude in Miyamae's place at the end.
Feb 4, 2017 7:24 AM
Jul 2018
this shit is just too cringe for me man... just like fuukas singing parts.
Feb 4, 2017 7:28 AM

Jul 2014
>sings toku songs at karaoke

She's perfect guys. There's no way the next girl can be better than her.
And yes, I meant that.
--------------------------------------
Sukasuka Discord server, also home to Orlandri Translation Company, who are planning to translate Sukasuka and Sukamoka:
https://discord.gg/xXTncqJ
Do join if it interests you.
Feb 4, 2017 8:43 AM

Feb 2014
AnimeFan500 said:
Gamer girl arc yes !!!
Whoa was that the summer camp teacher as her brother?

Gamer girl yes !!! Finally something to look for!!!
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Feb 4, 2017 10:45 AM

Mar 2013
lol dafuq was those games XD

Also, I thought she was just a loafer from OP but turns out she's actually a honor student who's also good at sports :3

Seems the personality of characters changes in these alternate routes present in anime.
Feb 4, 2017 11:35 AM

Jun 2013
Gamer girl eh? that's interesting i guess and those games are weird and bitch haven't you learnt anything in the past couple of years? you never pre order games!! shit is too much broken
Feb 4, 2017 11:55 AM
Mar 2016
Ohh, After the classmate it's a school sempai now, Man, Miyamae is all in one beauty brains and otaku.
Feb 4, 2017 12:51 PM
Feb 2017
Well, at least i could say that this one is more attractive for me rather than the first girl, hopefully she'll ended up well, and not messing up with that cliffhanger man outside the bathroom

While you guys interested to her because of her gamer side
meanwhile me hyped about her here
Feb 4, 2017 2:02 PM

Sep 2013
Theorder14 said:
Any1 wanna bet she'll dump the mc and move to korea to become a pro gamer for 5 years.

Better than going to Spain and specializing in deer meet :v
Feb 4, 2017 2:16 PM

Aug 2013
I hope that this arc will be ended properly...
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Feb 4, 2017 2:29 PM

Mar 2013
For some reason I prefer the atmosphere of this arc over the previous.

Also, serving up the otaku gamer sempai.
: Hearts a flutter :
Feb 4, 2017 3:56 PM

Feb 2016
That karaoke scene made me lol
Tooru best girl
Feb 4, 2017 4:34 PM
Mar 2012
Shouichi's characterization doesn't make sense. Suddenly he's known to game a lot, but completely sucks in that pair robo fight. It's nice most is not a hard 'reset': Araki's furry taste gets elaborated, and Ikuo more confirmation of gay, also Tsuneki still at the restaurant. lol glasses don't hide identity much. New girl does a lot of awkward things, and no reason why she's interested in mc, except for rare deer hoof?
Both deer & robo games seem fun to play.
Feb 4, 2017 4:40 PM

Aug 2015
I thought we could go through an episode of Seiren with any of of Shouichi's wild fantasies but I guess I should've known better. That bunny character design though...
Feb 4, 2017 6:17 PM

Mar 2013
I don't know.... Is it normal for your brother to start getting naked on the other side of the (semi-transparent) door while your getting out of the bath?

Then again, Junichi did have that fantasy of Morishima & Miya bathing together
: shrug :
Feb 4, 2017 7:08 PM

May 2012
Yay, finally onto the girl's arc who I'm most interested in seeing

Definite best girl. I was enjoying the episode up until Shouichi's fantasies >_> Honestly, must they really be an episode? They're so cringy.

Seriously though, she's so adorable

The last scene at the end was really weird though, I hope I'm just overthinking things...

Feb 4, 2017 9:08 PM

Nov 2011
Best fucking girl! It already helped that I liked her out of the 3 Heroines. Just her design is way more unique then the other two. Her hair, there's just something sexy about it. So basically going into this arc knowing she's my favorite. SHE'S BASICALLY AN OTAKU AS WELL!!!!

Best girl. This first episode was more interesting then any episode in the first arc.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Fall 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 4, 2017 10:02 PM

Dec 2016
Cute episode. Something about gamer girls just makes them adorable. I do like Tsuneki better though, at least so far
Feb 4, 2017 10:26 PM

Jan 2013
Since when was Shouichi so into video games. Wasn't brought up once last arc, he didn't even have a portable system.
Anyways good start, hopefully the ending is more satisfying this arc.
Feb 5, 2017 3:38 AM

Nov 2016
Thyriad-oPPailov said:

I dont like the idea that they went back in time. It should continue after Tsuneki came back and became a chef. Or it should be set after the events from first arc but before Tsuneki returned and in 12 episode they should connect all the 3 girl after few years and then he would choose one of them. Now it is just a 3 stories set in same universe ;/

Or maybe waiting for Tsuneki he falls in love with the other two. I mean: it's better no start relationship also if school ending in one year, so he will find one that maybe will exchange her love for him. After this one, that will finish because in third class, there is one other. And this waiting time skip, but following the main and only one story.

In any case no one wrote about new Tsuneki. Totally different. So... lol
Feb 5, 2017 7:30 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm playing games in school
the good old days eh lol

and a new girl appears for this arc eh
hmm a girl and a upperclassman that also likes gaming eh

Seems she's serious about the game then lol
given how high a level her deer is lol
seems Shouchi has another girl to get to know lol

Still Miyamae's a third year though
slightly outside of your age range though
But its nice seeing Shouichi get determined to be equal to her though
even if its just in gaming

It seems that Shouichi has pied her interest then
lol trading at a k bar eh
Hmm so Hikari is back working in secret as a waitress then eh
Lol her reaction at seeing Shouichi's sister

Hmm it seems that Miyamae senpai is also a pretty good singer and even knows the theme songs for anime as well given the reactions of Shouichi and his friends
Lol Miyamae senpai seems to be the easy going type of girl then

Lol night vision scope for a deer
But its nice that they have something in common though
and that they share similar hobbies

Hmm Shouichi bought a gaming chair just for Miyamae then eh
hmm geekgear eh what a name lol
Its always nice to be able to play games with friends though

Hmm Bunny, Bear, Fox and Gunman
what random names lol
lol first time playing a game would always be hard
but lol that was hillarious in how they died

Hmm its nice to see that Tooru is enjoying playing games with Shouichi and friends. So it reminds her of her time in middle school then eh
Never realized before but Shoichi's sister Tomoe is really cute

Hmm Tooru is really considerate towards her friends eh
hmm being able to replay a game that you played back in middle school eh
that must be nice and probably brings back memories

Wow vengful gamers that dislike couples eh
how childish
But lol at least Shouichi wasn't angry with them
still didn't expect Tooru to use Shouichi like that though

Hmm it seems that their relationship will get even better by playing this game eh
Quite an interesting game though

Quite the interesting episode
Shouichi and co meets a new girl that seems likable and shares their interest of gaming and at the same time through this they become friends with her. At the same time Tooru finds that by being with them and gaming with them she is remembering her time in mid school and at the same time having a lot of fun.
It will be interesting to see where this goes.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 5, 2017 12:44 PM

Sep 2013
So, the MC-kun gave off Miyamae-senpai's handcrafted Usa-chan chain to some little shits?????????? WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

The pairing felt a little forced to me, but still over-reacting pervert MC to the max with all his imaginations,,,,,,
Feb 5, 2017 1:36 PM

May 2014
Hmmm that was an okay start for the new arc. Tooru's personality doesn't really seem interesting compared to Tsuneki though... But she has some unique chemistry with the MC.

4/5
Feb 5, 2017 4:00 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Best girl has arrived! And man she really is best girl. She's nice, chill, and a gamer. She's a million times better than the last girl.

The end did have me a little suspicious of what's going to happen next.
Feb 5, 2017 10:39 PM

Oct 2013
This might wash away that sour taste the Hikari arc ending left in our mouths. It can still be screwed up yea, Hikari's arc was fairly interesting along the way, but if there's one thing to hang on to here is that there's SOMETHING tying Shouichi & Tooru together from the start ~ gaming, and Tooru's a hardcore gamer to boot! The previous arc didn't have that, it was just Shouichi being curios about Hikari and it didn't pay off in the end either, which felt pretty horrible.

ryanstrike said:
Tooru is good but i still think Hikari is the most beautiful and personality among 3 girls.

Hikari's the type that'll usually break your heart & leave you in the dust though. She's the type of the girl where a one-night stand or a short-term relationship at best is probably the best way to enjoy your time with, then move on :P A guy with at least the minimum amount of backbone could've at least enjoyed that last highschool year with her, but Shouichi went past the acceptable borders of BETA-ness and ended up with nothing.
ManlyTearFeb 5, 2017 10:42 PM
Feb 5, 2017 11:56 PM
Jun 2016
Ahegyao said:
I'm probably the only guy here right now who thinks the MC is good. I'm sorry he isn't some suave mofo who will steal your (imaginary) GF if he could too. Let's be real. We more or less are in the same wavelength as loser creepy guys like him.

He's not really a creepy loser though honestly (although some of his fantasies are a bit strange). He just lacks any sort of character. He has almost no defining traits.

Thyriad-oPPailov said:

I watched Amagami SS between episodes so the layout of the show makes sense to me. While watching Amagami though it did kind of throw me off watching different arcs back to back because the characters get really close and then are suddenly strangers again.

Did anyone notice it looks like Tooru is playing against Hikari in the next episode? Damn this girl is out to steal the spotlight isn't she? It also looks like the other heroines (even the ones whose arcs aren't in this season) are making appearances. I liked in Amagami how they appeared quite frequently even if their roles were minor. There was a definite lack of that in Hikari's arc so hopefully it changes here. That and I just want to see more Kyouko.
Feb 6, 2017 1:56 AM

Sep 2008
Looks like Tooru is also quite a pervert, thinking about using her mecha toy. I like this arc much more than previous one!
Feb 6, 2017 9:33 AM

Jul 2016
When Shouichi said, "If she were my sister, I bet we wouldn't fight over the bathroom every morning". Just how? How Shouichi? Are you going to take a bath together with her or what?
Feb 7, 2017 6:32 AM

Mar 2009
lmao what is with this show's weird obsession with deer? I don't get it.
Feb 7, 2017 10:05 AM
May 2016
Good episode. The MC feels different from the previous episode. What i like is, the MC is a bit more talkative, imo. Hikari is cute, but Tooru is more like beautiful, i think. Let's see the upcoming episodes for a better view of each characters :)

One thing i don't like from this episode, is the presentation of the last second scene. It gives me a total bad impression and ntr vibe. Hopefully i was wrong.
Feb 7, 2017 2:51 PM

Nov 2015
It surprises me that the MC is so much into games/anime.
I mean it wasn't even mentioned in the first 4 episodes.
The episode was good and I like the girl (if these type of girls would exist more often in real life xD).
Looking forward for this arc.

4/5
Feb 8, 2017 5:00 AM

Jan 2011
The drama is gonna be about her taking the game too serious or something, isn't it?
Feb 8, 2017 10:01 AM
Jul 2013
Nice start to this new arc. Already likes all the characters.
Feb 8, 2017 12:31 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Miyamae is pretty cute and love her gamer side. That scene where the MC scolds Miyamae for wrecking the kids, hilarious but games are like that, some players will stomp you till you rage quit.

That Love Deer game, weird lol. Overall it seems like a good arc. Something that caught my attention was the ED song. I feel like there's something that happened in her past which is why she's a bit reserved and maybe quiet. She said she quit that arcade game and regretted it.

Araki and Nanasaki with all that merchandise they won xD

Feb 8, 2017 6:53 PM
Sep 2012
A beautiful gamer? Best girl is here!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiren Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

143 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 4:04 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2017

57 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 3:34 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

64 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

99 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 2:31 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2017

131 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 12:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.