Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 5, 2015 7:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mm, so we get quite a group of girls in swimsuits this episode including some of the new characters like Paula. Not entirely sure how I feel about that but whatever, I suppose they are having somewhat fun.

Tsugumi looked cute this episode as well. Felt bad for Raku again for having to deal with Haru aggression. She really does care for her sister though.

Jun 5, 2015 7:57 AM

Nov 2007
Clean up the pool. The usual cast + new characters joined. Sort of fansevice because water + swimming suits. Playing with the water while cleaning is a must for this activity. Then lunch time. Weird hair style girl #1 is good at making things except Wagashi? Weird hair style girl #2 is being in good term with new assassin girl. Real water playing after cleaning up and lunch time. New assassin girl as main because she's trying to understand this world. So she cannot swim.

The friend girl setting up again. Weird hair style girl #1 is sick but not resting. #2 trying to tend her sister when she is also sick. And he figured out. The main guy's tending both of them. It shows that weird hair style girl #2 feeling his kindness. She "returned" his key.
tsubasaloverJun 5, 2015 8:34 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 5, 2015 10:23 AM
Jan 2013
meh episode, i find the first season better than this one damn :/
Jun 5, 2015 10:30 AM

May 2013
So Paula can't swim. Poor her. Nice of Ichijou to take care of Haru.
Jun 5, 2015 10:31 AM
Feb 2015
Some fun in the pool, love all their swimsuits. Didnt know that Paula didn't know how to swim. I was hoping that raku would save her and that would show that he cared about people. Maybe haru would finally realize he is her prince :3

Well both the girls are sick and raku had to take care of them. Lots of haru screen time lately... I want more screen time for the other girls too D:
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Jun 5, 2015 10:35 AM

Sep 2012
Haru sure is stubborn.
Oh god who are you people?
Jun 5, 2015 10:38 AM

Jul 2014
Looks like Haru's view of Ichijo is beginning to change, but she is still slightly irritating.
Jun 5, 2015 10:44 AM

Feb 2014
I expected the pool scene to have A LOT more fanservice, so this surprised me, it had almost none of it.

Finally Haru is changing a bit. Her hold self was pretty annoying. If she keeps changing like this she will be a good character.

Since Haru's appearance Onodera has been almost forgotten. The spotlight is going all to her sister, so I'm happy that in this episode we got a bit more Onodera, even if it was just some minutes.
Jun 5, 2015 10:54 AM

Oct 2013
Well Ichijo got his locket back and Haru seems to respect Ichijo now. Lol and Paula is coming out of her shell (artillery shell haha)
Jun 5, 2015 11:23 AM

Aug 2013
Yay, more Onoderas <3
And even Haru can be kawaii ^^ great second part.
rsc-plJun 5, 2015 11:31 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jun 5, 2015 11:28 AM
Jan 2015
Like every week another great episode of Nisekoi. Haru is finnaly changing her view about Ichijo (more like merging the view of her charming prince with Ichijo hahaha). I'm starting to really like Haru (really love the stubborn little sister style) now. #TeamHaru xD
Jun 5, 2015 11:32 AM

Mar 2014
Nice episode, but it seems to me the animation is very much lacking compared to season 1. Some shots are good, others look simply bad, in my opinion. Oh well.
Jun 5, 2015 11:34 AM

Dec 2014
Okay, did anyone else get peeved at this part, or is it just me?

Let's stretch out all five fingers and watch the pendant hang in the air..
Jun 5, 2015 11:55 AM

Mar 2014
alright episode new girl introduced not sure what role she's gonna have though with only 3 episodes left

also i just realized that the op isn't kosaki its the sister
Jun 5, 2015 12:05 PM

Oct 2008
I thought the anime would make Paula more interesting but she is still meh.
Jun 5, 2015 12:19 PM

Mar 2015
Did they skipped some of the chapters? I remembered that Haru's chapter still continues after that Raku x Haru moment in the shop from last episode. I mean did they really just skipped Raku knowing about Haru having the pendant chapter? Really SHAFT, really?!

Also did they skipped Tsugumi's rope bridge chapter? I can't really remember, might as well my memory have jumbled.

So I suppose they're going to end season 2 with Shuu's arc....

After seeing this Haru's episode, all I can think about Festival arc! Festival arc! Festival arc! Well maybe season 3, but damn it, festival arc!

Jun 5, 2015 12:23 PM

May 2015
I want to embrace haru so badly <3
Jun 5, 2015 12:24 PM

Mar 2014
DarklordVor said:
Did they skipped some of the chapters? I remembered that Haru's chapter still continues after that Raku x Haru moment in the shop from last episode. I mean did they really just skipped Raku knowing about Haru having the pendant chapter? Really SHAFT, really?!

After seeing this Haru's episode, all I can think about Festival arc! Festival arc! Festival arc! Well maybe season 3, but damn it, festival arc!

So it's not just me, haha. Raku was like 'well of course I want it back' and I was thinking okay.. how do you even know she has it, they never showed that :p. Weird that they skipped that chapter.

And yes, festival arc please, asap :o.

Overall, I feel that Shaft is being very lazy with this season. Subpar animation, skipping vital chapters, etc. It's sad 'cause you know they can do infinitely better.
Jun 5, 2015 1:06 PM
Jul 2018
Paula can't swim. She is pretty cute in this episode.

Raku is taking care of Haru.
Jun 5, 2015 1:13 PM

May 2013
Haruuu bestttttt girllll 5/5
Jun 5, 2015 1:30 PM

Feb 2014
Considering how skillful Paula is, seeing her unable to swim properly was pretty funny. Despite that, hopefully she'll open up to Tsugumi and the rest eventually.

The same goes for Haru & Raku. She might've been painfully stubborn, but it's good that she appreciated Raku caring for her after she caught the same fever Kosaki had.

The visuals remain great to look at, but the animation was a bit hit & miss in this episode. Shaft sure do have a habit of having characters walk without actually moving closer or away from the screen at times. In other words, not moving at all. -_-
Jun 5, 2015 1:43 PM

Jan 2015
Ahh, the pool episode. The substitute for the beach episode.

Ahh, Chitoge look cute in that swimsuit =3

Nice foot-stop, Chitoge!

Raku is a sly guy. Inviting 8 girls to help him clean the pool ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

In short: fan service. Skip!

I said it twice, I'll say it a third time: Haru is the biggest cockblock I've seen. Damn it.

And the case with the pendand. Ichijo could just tell Haru to ask Onodera if the pendant belongs to him. Why won't he do just that?! God, he's brainless.

But as I said: Ichijo is a sly guy. Instead of removing the cockblock, he wants to persuade her to join his harem. A sly guy indeed.

And this one of the better endings of Nisekoi. Very enjoyable.
Jun 5, 2015 1:44 PM

Dec 2014
Paula and Fuu need more appreciation.

The first half of this season was a train wreck, but the second half really redeemed itself, due to Haru's appearance of course. Still, at the rate this is going at, I'm kind of expecting an announcement for a third season.
Jun 5, 2015 1:55 PM

Aug 2013
Alittan said:
DarklordVor said:

So it's not just me, haha. Raku was like 'well of course I want it back' and I was thinking okay.. how do you even know she has it, they never showed that :p. Weird that they skipped that chapter.

And yes, festival arc please, asap :o.

Overall, I feel that Shaft is being very lazy with this season. Subpar animation, skipping vital chapters, etc. It's sad 'cause you know they can do infinitely better.
I wouldnt mind if they skip the Shuu arc so they could do the festival
Jun 5, 2015 2:12 PM

Apr 2013
way to go shaft, having worse planning than a-1 despite normally only doing one show a season. animation quality in this episode was incredible
おれはPigAmericanです
おれはばか

i am average american man i enjoy
bad game runescape
Jun 5, 2015 2:42 PM

Sep 2007
A Chitoge lite episode is always good!
AllografterJun 5, 2015 3:17 PM

Jun 5, 2015 3:27 PM
Oct 2010
Alittan said:
DarklordVor said:

I was wondering if I missed something.

What I find most weird is that they didn't at least change it so that Raku gets informed on screen that she has the pendant. This part was a poorly done adaptation (just like the art/animation)...

On the animation account, at least we know SHAFT corrects this stuff for the BD release... But I wonder if they'll do something about the continuity breach.
AjunkyJun 5, 2015 3:33 PM
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Jun 5, 2015 4:25 PM

Apr 2015
Cleaning pool with beautiful girls in swimsuit,ahh what a bliss

Finally Haru gave it back to the guy

Jun 5, 2015 4:48 PM

May 2014
This episode was okay. I hate it that Haru is cockblocking Raku and Onodera. They need more moments together! I haven't read the manga, but I think Haru will fall in love with Raku. And I don't like that, because that will make it awkward for Onodera's relationship with her kid sister :( I just hope that I'm wrong and Haru finally can accept Raku so that he can move on with Onodera.
The first season was a lot better and interesting, I hope season 2 will have some more focus on Raku finding his true love. These 'random' things are getting a little boring..
Just Monika.
Jun 5, 2015 5:25 PM
Feb 2014
This episode managed to piss me off so bad wtf. I'll list the reasons why it sucked ass for me:
1) If you're gonna do fanservice shoulda done it better.
2) Haru
3) Missing scene about Raku finding out locket is with Haru, wtf? Edit: Apparently it was mentioned in text last ep. Instead of making it an imporant scene which didn't even need more than 2min...Magical Girls, yep..
3) RAKU IS A GODDAMN P***Y. YOU LOSE YOUR LOCKET, THEN HARU SAYS "NOPE MINE", AND YOU'RE LIKE "Haha, okay sorry." WTF? IT'S ONE OF THE MAIN THINGS THAT'S DRIVING THE MINISCULE PLOT AND WHATEVER'S LEFT OF YOUR BALLS. Then she returns it and says "No I'm just lending it to you." And he goes, "Haha, okay, sorry."

Honorable Mention: SHAFT animation is diminishing, sad.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Goddammit I'm close to dropping this series...
CaelusJun 5, 2015 5:28 PM
Jun 5, 2015 6:14 PM

Mar 2015
strawhatpirate22 said:
This episode was okay. I hate it that Haru is cockblocking Raku and Onodera. They need more moments together! I haven't read the manga, but I think Haru will fall in love with Raku. And I don't like that, because that will make it awkward for Onodera's relationship with her kid sister :( I just hope that I'm wrong and Haru finally can accept Raku so that he can move on with Onodera.
The first season was a lot better and interesting, I hope season 2 will have some more focus on Raku finding his true love. These 'random' things are getting a little boring..

You're expecting season 2 will have Raku finding his true love? You're going to be disappointed. We're on chapter 172 and there are no really big plot (other than talking about the keys) and lots of filler chapters.

Jun 5, 2015 7:42 PM

Oct 2011
Paula-chan warming up to Raku and making friends with Haru and the others <3

Whoa when did Raku know about the locket from Haru? : 0 Oh I see. Last episode would have mentioned it but they skipped it?? Okay then.

Haru's seeing Raku in a new light. Will the OP scene occur in the anime??? Raku saving Haru and she believes he's the prince she was looking for?
Jun 5, 2015 7:50 PM

Apr 2010
This skipped a major chapter that makes the sick visit be disconnected.

The ''giving back'' chapter is pretty major stuff. Damn it shaft.

Hopefully they do Shuu arc later.

Cleaning chapter is so useless to be adapted sigh.
Jun 5, 2015 7:53 PM

Jun 2013
the whole gang is here to clean up the pool and i really dislike Haru
Jun 5, 2015 8:05 PM

Jan 2014
Well I figured they would skip some chapters because it did take a while for Haru to warm up to Raku. Not like anything really has happened since the
appeared anyway. Nisekoi is one of those shows you shouldn't get hyped for until you hear its nearing its end.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Jun 5, 2015 8:43 PM

Dec 2009
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jun 5, 2015 9:23 PM

Nov 2007
The spring train is running in full steam I see.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jun 5, 2015 9:34 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Was an alright episode.....The pool stuff was fun but the visit to the Onodera household was pretty cute

I'm glad to see that Haru finally came around to liking Raku because her constant protection of sister/cockblocking was getting very annoying
Jun 5, 2015 9:36 PM

May 2014
Yada, yada. Haru is the worst harem character ever, She is stubbon, loud, and over-protective. Perhaps Haru shouldn't or MUST NOT appeared in Nisekoi. Too bad she ruined Nisekoi even more.
Jun 5, 2015 10:30 PM

Mar 2015
EricNgui said:
Yada, yada. Haru is the worst harem character ever, She is stubbon, loud, and over-protective. Perhaps Haru shouldn't or MUST NOT appeared in Nisekoi. Too bad she ruined Nisekoi even more.

So.... basically you just mentioned Chitoge (stubborn), Marika (loud), and Tsugumi (over-protective)?

Jun 5, 2015 10:43 PM

May 2014
DarklordVor said:
EricNgui said:

So.... basically you just mentioned Chitoge (stubborn), Marika (loud), and Tsugumi (over-protective)?

No, i just mention about Haru only.
Jun 5, 2015 10:52 PM

Mar 2015
EricNgui said:
DarklordVor said:

Yeah you just described Haru's personality as stubborn, loud and over-protective which is the same as the 3 girls I mentioned. Which led me to a conclusion that you think Chitoge, Marika and Tsugumi ruined Nisekoi for you.

Jun 5, 2015 11:39 PM

Jan 2011
Wait, did they skip Haru telling Raku she had the pendant in the first place?
Jun 5, 2015 11:47 PM

May 2014
DarklordVor said:
EricNgui said:

Yeah you just described Haru's personality as stubborn, loud and over-protective which is the same as the 3 girls I mentioned. Which led me to a conclusion that you think Chitoge, Marika and Tsugumi ruined Nisekoi for you.

Yare, yare. I only mention that Haru is the culprit that destroyed Nisekoi for this season.
Jun 5, 2015 11:54 PM

Dec 2013
DarklordVor said:
EricNgui said:

I think what he means is that when you have one annoying character trait, but a host of other things going for you, then the character isn't as annoying....

But when you have one character who is basically the sum of all those annoying character traits, then the result is different.

That said, I can't help but feel that Nisekoi's second season has become somewhat stagnant. It's like we can already expect 1 episode to contain 2 short stories, which will always conclude at the end of each 10 minutes. Unlike last seasons, where the length of the arcs were somewhat unpredictable, and where we could sometimes end an episode with a cliffhanger of sorts (knowing things will continue in the next episode), this season has definitely come off as a bit generic and hence not so exciting.

The fact that the only memorable and interesting arc up till now this season was Chitoge's Mother's visit is saying a lot.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 6, 2015 1:02 AM

Dec 2014
DarklordVor said:

Also did they skipped Tsugumi's rope bridge chapter? I can't really remember, might as well my memory have jumbled.

So I suppose they're going to end season 2 with Shuu's arc....

:) beauty pageant arc is better.... Imo. I wish they extend this series to 20+ episodes. XD
Jun 6, 2015 1:12 AM

Jan 2013
It was fine I guess. Few pretty cool jokes and Haru finally starts to warm up to Raku. Animation quality seemed pretty off sometimes. And when the heck Raku got to know that Haru got the locket?
Jun 6, 2015 1:19 AM

Mar 2015
I missed Rally Go Round :3 <3

All girls in swim suits was nice to see :3

2nd half back to Haru and Raku. Haru realized the kindness of Raku little by little.

I wonder where Shaft will end this season is what I'm looking for.
Jun 6, 2015 1:49 AM
Nov 2014
Decent episode, atleast it was better than the last mahou shoujo bullshit.
Jun 6, 2015 4:24 AM

May 2015
second half of the episode was great..I guess they'll polish up the remaining episodes concentrating on haru

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» There needs to be a season 3.

SimonGhostRiley - Mar 29, 2017

18 by khaidepzai2k7 »»
Aug 30, 11:05 AM

» Any Chance of Revival?

Sdalex - May 4, 2023

15 by Badar_Rajpoot »»
Jun 15, 2:03 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Best Girl ( 1 2 )

jCiao01 - May 9, 2015

89 by MeguSae38 »»
Apr 28, 1:55 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2015

188 by HanamiDango »»
Apr 24, 11:10 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2015

154 by RATSU_APENAS »»
Mar 29, 3:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.