Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 12, 2016 3:04 PM

Jan 2012
I can say some or most of guys here have no gf.

is it becz you like ur waifu too much , or u aren't interested in girls irl .

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 12, 2016 3:08 PM

May 2014
Cause we suck

Thats the answer

Oh and were on Mal
I've been here way too long...
Nov 12, 2016 3:11 PM

Mar 2016
Neither. In reality I'm just too shy to initiate a conversation with anyone male or female without them talking to me first (which rarely ever happens)

So I basically go to class, avoid eye contact and try to look happy and confident, listen to the lecture and walk as quickly as possible to my car to go home.

Edit: Also semi-insecure because I'm skinnier than most girls and look like I'm 15
banditbrettNov 12, 2016 3:18 PM
Nov 12, 2016 3:14 PM

Jun 2015
I had quite a few girlfriends before, and it sucksssssss.

tbh I told my last one: ''Sorry, I'm young and I can find someone I love very easily, and when I grow up I can't watch as much anime anymore. So I have to break up with you, I want to watch more anime. I like anime more''

and that was 10 months ago? I can't remember.

Girls SSUCKKKKKK, I'm young and I want to do the things that I want to do.
I don't want to be stuck with a girl now. I want to have freedom, I want to play sports, I want to be with my friends and I want to watch anime.
Youth is short, but precious. I have expierence with relationships.
I have no reason to be with them.
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Nov 12, 2016 3:15 PM

Jan 2012
TheConquerer said:
Cause we suck

Thats the answer

Oh and were on Mal

why i get the vibe that you are taking some pride in it

#time to change

2017 everyone will have gf.

everything is possible i mean a clown will become president of USA

Nov 12, 2016 3:23 PM

Jul 2014
I've never made a conscious effort to get in a relationship and, while I have had a few major crushes, I don't think I've met anyone with whom I am genuinely enamoured.
Take care of yourself

Nov 12, 2016 3:25 PM

May 2015
I'll just let my Spirit Animal do the answer..

If God exists, then he should try extending my deadline right now!
~ Kobayashi, Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon - Episode 12
Nov 12, 2016 3:27 PM

Oct 2014
I don't really care enough. I'm sure there are girls out there that would improve my life if we started dating, but for the most part having a girlfriend seems like a lot of work and takes a lot of money so I'd have to find someone I really wanted to be with to make that kind of commitment. I'm also still young and a lot of relationships people have turn out bad.
Nov 12, 2016 3:27 PM

May 2014
AllenVonStein said:
TheConquerer said:
Cause we suck

Thats the answer

Oh and were on Mal

why i get the vibe that you are taking some pride in it

#time to change

2017 everyone will have gf.

everything is possible i mean a clown will become president of USA

Eh I dont take pride in it. I just have nothing else to use as my excuse.
Some people are born to do everything like Trump. Those of us who are born without the power he has are doomed to a life that will never surpass fiction.
I've been here way too long...
Nov 12, 2016 3:33 PM

Jan 2012
@ImTheJuggernaut lol thnx for laugh , dem feels

Kageyama-chan said:

Girls SSUCKKKKKK...

Seems like ur idea about girls is that they sucks

lol u gonna scare some guys here

@_Kiritsugu_ Also semi-insecure because I'm skinnier than most girls and look like I'm 15

Just eat more but you know that already

anyway girls like skinny guys better than fat guys

Nov 12, 2016 3:35 PM
Jan 2013
Only someone with joint 200+ hours on anime/manga deserves me
gone bai bai
Nov 12, 2016 3:36 PM

Jul 2016
caz single life is better, at least you got to do whatever you please with your own life , a GF would simply hold you dawn
Nov 12, 2016 3:39 PM

Jun 2014
I do have one though. She is animated and quite hot!
Nov 12, 2016 3:45 PM

May 2016
Schooling + work + extracurricular takes up so much of my time. Haven't had a social life because of that. I also need to talk and engage with gals but the only new people I see is at god damn school and I'm usually studying.

Maybe once I have more free time after graduation or if a girl catches my eye. A school classmate could work but holy shit would it be awkward if I fail since I have to see them a lot.

Also, shy sometimes. Fuck.
Nov 12, 2016 3:49 PM

Jan 2012
Dahyun said:
I do want a gf but that means that I have to go out and meet people.

> you want GF

> check Gender = Female

not sure what's happening here .

Nov 12, 2016 3:49 PM

Jun 2015
AllenVonStein said:
@ImTheJuggernaut lol thnx for laugh , dem feels

Kageyama-chan said:

Girls SSUCKKKKKK...

Seems like ur idea about girls is that they sucks

lol u gonna scare some guys here

@_Kiritsugu_ Also semi-insecure because I'm skinnier than most girls and look like I'm 15

Just eat more but you know that already

anyway girls like skinny guys better than fat guys

Yes they suck, because I am attracted to them.
I hate being attracted to them hehe XD
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Nov 12, 2016 3:52 PM

Jan 2012
Kageyama-chan said:

I hate being attracted to them hehe XD

attracted to what specifically?

what that something that attracts you and u can't find it in guys

personality

ass

bewbs

pussy

or what?

Nov 12, 2016 4:00 PM
Jul 2018
AllenVonStein said:
Dahyun said:
I do want a gf but that means that I have to go out and meet people.

> you want GF

> check Gender = Female

not sure what's happening here .

There are those people called lesbians, did ya know mate?

OT: Because I am ugly, period.
Nov 12, 2016 4:02 PM

Feb 2013
because 3d will hurt you..

2d won't hurt you..
Nov 12, 2016 4:05 PM

Feb 2016
Must be because I'm gay I would say, I was in a relationship until last month but it didn't work out and I don't wanna love anymore so here I am on mal now
Nov 12, 2016 4:12 PM

May 2015
I've had a couple of crushes in my life but I'm yet to meet a girl that has made me want to take that step forward. Tbh, at this moment in time, I don't really want one either. I'm far too lazy and wouldn't be committed enough. I'm still young too so I'm not in any rush.
Nov 12, 2016 4:14 PM

Sep 2012
Cause I'm just too busy fucking dudes.
Nov 12, 2016 4:15 PM

Jan 2012
Dahyun said:

What is it that you don't understand?

so u are telling me you are female
i personally asked Malers ?

anyway why did u chosen lesbian life

when you have guys

must be hard to find a girl who is into another girl .

you know that God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve

Nov 12, 2016 4:36 PM

Oct 2011
Dahyun said:
AllenVonStein said:
anyway why did u chosen lesbian life

Uh cause I realized I like girls?

you know that God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve

God doesn't exist

You ever chat with dudes about how hot certain girls are? Like do you hang at the mall and look at all the fresh talent with your bros and go back and forth with lines like: "Hey man check out that 7/10 cutie over there."
Nov 12, 2016 4:58 PM

Apr 2016
Cause I don't have a life. Why else?.
Nov 12, 2016 5:00 PM

Oct 2011
Dahyun said:
KingBrutal said:
You ever chat with dudes about how hot certain girls are? Like do you hang at the mall and look at all the fresh talent with your bros and go back and forth with lines like: "Hey man check out that 7/10 cutie over there."

ahah yeah I have a lot of male friends but some guys don't react too well when you tell them you like girls, it's like they are personally offended :/

That's probably a bruised ego in mistakenly thinking they had a shot with someone who is so actively engaging them in conversation. Either that or they feel threatened that you might have far superior game in the hunt for the chicks, man~.
Nov 12, 2016 5:46 PM

Sep 2007
Dahyun said:
KingBrutal said:

ahah yeah I have a lot of male friends but some guys don't react too well when you tell them you like girls, it's like they are personally offended :/

I don't have any issue with that. In fact, I like girls, too. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nov 12, 2016 5:49 PM

Mar 2016
boi let me tell you that girlfriends fucking suck
im a girl but like I'm hella gay so I relate mmmk?
stick with anime and ur waifu
girls in real life succ
*stares off into the distance sniffling*
so this is how you make a signature ;;
Nov 12, 2016 6:06 PM

Jul 2015
I don't have a gf because I'm straight lol
I don't have a bf because I don't put myself out there enough
Nov 12, 2016 6:30 PM

Apr 2012
Why I don't have a gf? Oh that's easy. I don't put myself out there enough.
Nov 12, 2016 6:58 PM

Mar 2016
Because I make an active effort to avoid long-lasting relationships with anyone I know (barring some exceptions). I also lack the desire or dedication to have a girlfriend.
Nov 12, 2016 7:00 PM

Jan 2009
- i do not have financial security
- im boring (lacking social skills)
Nov 12, 2016 7:00 PM

Dec 2014
That's why you should try a guy, dicks aren't that bad as people think. Also because males tend to be more honest, unlike girls.
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
Nov 12, 2016 7:01 PM

Jul 2013
They're afraid of my huge penis.

:-1

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Nov 12, 2016 7:25 PM

Aug 2016
All the good ones these days are 2d....

Actually I've been trying to find someone who shares common interests, BUT APPARENTLY GIRLS ARENT INTO LOLIS.
Nov 12, 2016 7:39 PM

Jun 2016
Being single doesn't bother me, I kind of like being able to do what I want, when I want. Plus dating sites are cancer.
The football field isn't the only place where you could use a good line.
Nov 12, 2016 8:20 PM

May 2014
I can't get a girl to like me :( soo hard
Nov 12, 2016 8:23 PM

Feb 2015
Living with all of my life with a GF, is not that bad, at least I see it as my daily life, adding a year or so to it will not change that...

I love myself more than others. Done.

j0x said:
- i do not have financial security
- im boring (lacking social skills)

To put it simply, I am this in a very shortest way to describe it.

ImTheJuggernaut said:
I'll just let my Spirit Animal do the answer..

+1
Nov 12, 2016 8:34 PM

Sep 2012
Just haven't met the right person. Generally not in places where I'd find my type of girl either.

Cute, nerdy girls are my weakness.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Nov 12, 2016 8:54 PM

Oct 2013
Im lazy
Im happily single
Im a piece of shit so no one will want to date me
Not sure if true or not but people have said Im too ugly to have a GF so that might be it also
Nov 12, 2016 10:12 PM

Aug 2016
- I'm a lot pickier about about girls than guys
- Most girls I meet are not my type
- Most guys I meet are flat out terrible
- I care more about getting my own life together and making myself happy than dating at this point. Relationships take a lot of time that I don't have at the moment. My career's kind of stagnated and my living situation's pretty bad, so I'm more concerned with fixing those. Plus I don't want to stick around this town long term, so I'd rather not be tied down by a serious relationship here.
Nov 12, 2016 10:13 PM
Jul 2018
It's more of a matter of having to put my trust into someone when I know I'll eventually be wounded by them in a mental sense, and that in itself is a debilitating enough psychological handicap to make me not want another romantic relationship right now.
Nov 12, 2016 10:19 PM

Nov 2008
I'm not worth anybody's time and I don't have the motivation to change for someone desirable. I envy women for how much easier they have it.

Nov 12, 2016 10:35 PM

Sep 2015
Waifus > 3-D girls

I can't be saved. ;-;
Nov 12, 2016 10:42 PM

Aug 2015
Why don't I have a GF?

I was already married for 10 years, after the divorce I purposely stayed single for 10 years. In the last 2 years, now that I am ok to start relationships, I haven't met any females that are not complete and utter trainwrecks. The return on investment is not worth it, most of them cannot hold a conversation, are fat and ugly ( my age bracket ), crazy cat ladies, financially ruined because they spend every cent on themselves, etc... If I find one half reasonable, she is already taken maybe, but at my age I stopped caring. I cannot afford to lose my house, my money, and my future on some crazy that wants to go "find herself". Even guys are complete flakes, all they want is sex. Sick of that too. I think the younger they are the less jaded and fucked up they are. I need a 30 year old or less! Looks like it is Daddy all the way!

Who's your Daddy?
idk about you but the closer a girl gets to looking like ronald mcdonald, the more aroused i become. CAV

where can we cast our eyes to @PoruMairu who thinks of himself a member of the true church. Helion.
Nov 12, 2016 10:55 PM

Nov 2009
xCav said:
All the good ones these days are 2d....

Actually I've been trying to find someone who shares common interests, BUT APPARENTLY GIRLS ARENT INTO LOLIS.

I'm a girl who likes lolis!

But I have a boyfriend. I hope that knowing there IS a girl who is into lolis gives you hope, though!
Nov 12, 2016 10:58 PM

Mar 2016
Because I spent too much time talking and debating with myself insted of others. . .
"People who don't see that anime has changed are either wearing "glasses" or watching only a certain type (and or era) of anime"
"Having a low mean score doesn't necessarily mean one doesn't enjoy anime. Rating system is not a school grading system."
"Elitist is people who think he is superior than others. Not necessarily ones who insulting/critisizing your favorite anime or people who enjoy a certain type of anime"
"Fanboy is people who translating "your favorite anime is shit" into "you are shit".
"Being a fanboy is an indication of elitism"
Nov 12, 2016 11:06 PM

Nov 2008
PoruMairu said:
Why don't I have a GF?

I was already married for 10 years, after the divorce I purposely stayed single for 10 years. In the last 2 years, now that I am ok to start relationships, I haven't met any females that are not complete and utter trainwrecks. The return on investment is not worth it, most of them cannot hold a conversation, are fat and ugly ( my age bracket ), crazy cat ladies, financially ruined because they spend every cent on themselves, etc... If I find one half reasonable, she is already taken maybe, but at my age I stopped caring. I cannot afford to lose my house, my money, and my future on some crazy that wants to go "find herself". Even guys are complete flakes, all they want is sex. Sick of that too. I think the younger they are the less jaded and fucked up they are. I need a 30 year old or less! Looks like it is Daddy all the way!

Who's your Daddy?
You got a lovable daughter out of it, though. Was it worth it?

Nov 12, 2016 11:13 PM

Aug 2015
You got a lovable daughter out of it, though. Was it worth it?

You sort of can't make the price I paid for a shit marriage equal to the cost of my daughter. If that was the case I would of gone through more. But yes, I have the bestest most gorgeous little girl!

But I could use a good life partner! They just need to have something other than just their genitals on offer!
idk about you but the closer a girl gets to looking like ronald mcdonald, the more aroused i become. CAV

where can we cast our eyes to @PoruMairu who thinks of himself a member of the true church. Helion.
Nov 13, 2016 12:42 AM
Jul 2018
Obviously because I'm exclusive material.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Biggest life hot takes? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Rabnawaz2 - Jun 15

152 by Freshell »»
16 minutes ago

» When did more women start to work than being houswifes in the USA? ( 1 2 3 )

Zack312 - Jun 18

106 by Zarutaku »»
34 minutes ago

» Favorite places in the EU you have visited, and where in the EU would you like to go next

KiraraFan - Jun 12

25 by LoveYourSmile »»
38 minutes ago

» Would it be possible die from the placebo effect?

vasipi4946 - 1 hour ago

3 by LoveYourSmile »»
55 minutes ago

» So is Seed Oil actually bad or is it disinfo by the meat industry

vasipi4946 - Jun 17

10 by Freshell »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.