Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 28, 2016 1:12 PM

Jul 2010
This episode was garbage, they are actually shipping them literally together? what is this tumblr the anime? *sigh* the episodes just keep getting worse and worse and uninteresting with the exception of the last 2mins that keeps me watching it to find out just what exactly that was. Well only 4 episodes left so I won't drop it anyways.
May 28, 2016 1:15 PM

Apr 2015
Ok so glasses bitch still has feelings for the dead girl (OK).

Katsuhira is getting on my nerves now. Like fack just reject Chidori don't let her stand there while you save an other girl and let her look.

Nico.. well yeah... OK I guess.

Tenga was obvious.

Sonosaki pl0x die?

Hisomu is the man. PAIN.

Anyway enough rant. I got a question.

Anyone got a theory about Chidori talking to Katsubitch? Like what she may have said? I personally think that she was about to say that she moved on and now has a thing for Tenga.

Edit: Btw all this forced drama damn. Makes me sick.
May 28, 2016 1:20 PM

Jun 2015
Cejara said:
Ok episode with all the couple pairings... what was dumb was of course the MC doesn't listen to what Chidori says and somehow has a psychic link to save Nori as soon as shes about to get crushed by a statue. Like come on, that is ridiculous. This show gives me mixed feelings. Sometimes I think it is just crappy and other times I like it. I have a feeling I am going to give the show a 5 maybe a 6 or 7 (if the ending redeems it somehow) depending in how it ends. Right now it just seems like an average slice of life with teen melodrama and "sci-fi" tied in. Doesn't seem like anything special compared to the other Spring shows this season even though that isn't saying much, since there aren't really that many great shows out this Spring.

Also I agree with everyone else that the NicoxTenga ship feels kind of forced. Yet again, lets play out the trope that the childhood friend loses to the emotionless girl that is in the background and doesn't really communicate with the others. Can't creators stop regurgitating the same old shit every time? Throw at least some sense of originality in relationships.

@Fai
Basically what you said is how I feel about this show. The little plot it does have doesn't really delve into the lore of the city or the Kiznaiver project. It serves more as an excuse to focus on teen melodrama which I really wasn't wanting to sign up for. I made it this far into the anime, so my view on it is that I might as well finish it out. It just seems that this could have had so much potential, but they just decided to make it all about the teen drama instead which in my book is a wasted potential. I mean don't get me wrong I love character development and character-driven anime, but this one just isn't cutting it for me. The characters are walking tropes; they could have done everything they are doing now with a plot-driven story that adds complex character development and this show would have been 10x better than what it is now.

Well if you think about it Sonozaki and Chidori are BOTH childhood friends of Katsuhira lol NOW WHAT DO WE ALL DO?!
May 28, 2016 1:22 PM

May 2014
People are talking about sunken ships, but from what I can see, Niko liking Tenga is one sided, and Chidori liking Katsuhira is, as we know, one sided as well. I think Tendori still has a chance, as we know that Tenga likes her - I've been shipping them since Tenga offered to help her, Toradora flashbacks an' all.

I've seen loads of people freaking out about Tenga and Niko being sudden, but Niko liking him has been hinted since quite early, and Tenga has shown no interest in her; if he did, he wouldn't have thought that she was sick and would have tried to make more of a move. Him saying that she looked cuter was merely an observation in my opinion. And the jacket - well, we all know that he is a gentlemen with good morals.
May 28, 2016 1:39 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Honoka x Yuta is the best thing about this show. Their relationship doesn't seem forced like the others :D

The shots and OST in this episode were godly.
May 28, 2016 1:46 PM

Jul 2015
Okay okay. so first of al Yuta x Maki ,we all love this pairing and it's happening!
second, Nico x Tenga... I like this ship, but it's a little bit rushed, there were no hints that Nico likes Tenga.
And then two emotionless people loving each other! Oh sooo boring... I really don't like them together, I prefer Chidori x Katsuhira
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2016 1:56 PM

Jun 2013
Those last few minutes were really intense and I loved it! The flashbacks were so well done, I got such a ZnT vibe as well! Did anyone else notice that Yamada's final shipping arrow was from Honoka to Chidori, or at least implied by the placement of everyone on the bigger image?
May 28, 2016 2:01 PM

Jul 2015
Tenth said:
This episode was garbage, they are actually shipping them literally together? what is this tumblr the anime? *sigh* the episodes just keep getting worse and worse and uninteresting with the exception of the last 2mins that keeps me watching it to find out just what exactly that was. Well only 4 episodes left so I won't drop it anyways.

Haha omg perfect. I was about to say the same
May 28, 2016 2:19 PM

Dec 2015
J0kerz said:
Cejara said:
Ok episode with all the couple pairings... what was dumb was of course the MC doesn't listen to what Chidori says and somehow has a psychic link to save Nori as soon as shes about to get crushed by a statue. Like come on, that is ridiculous. This show gives me mixed feelings. Sometimes I think it is just crappy and other times I like it. I have a feeling I am going to give the show a 5 maybe a 6 or 7 (if the ending redeems it somehow) depending in how it ends. Right now it just seems like an average slice of life with teen melodrama and "sci-fi" tied in. Doesn't seem like anything special compared to the other Spring shows this season even though that isn't saying much, since there aren't really that many great shows out this Spring.

Also I agree with everyone else that the NicoxTenga ship feels kind of forced. Yet again, lets play out the trope that the childhood friend loses to the emotionless girl that is in the background and doesn't really communicate with the others. Can't creators stop regurgitating the same old shit every time? Throw at least some sense of originality in relationships.

@Fai
Basically what you said is how I feel about this show. The little plot it does have doesn't really delve into the lore of the city or the Kiznaiver project. It serves more as an excuse to focus on teen melodrama which I really wasn't wanting to sign up for. I made it this far into the anime, so my view on it is that I might as well finish it out. It just seems that this could have had so much potential, but they just decided to make it all about the teen drama instead which in my book is a wasted potential. I mean don't get me wrong I love character development and character-driven anime, but this one just isn't cutting it for me. The characters are walking tropes; they could have done everything they are doing now with a plot-driven story that adds complex character development and this show would have been 10x better than what it is now.

Well if you think about it Sonozaki and Chidori are BOTH childhood friends of Katsuhira lol NOW WHAT DO WE ALL DO?!

Lmao, fair point. I didn't even relate it like that haha. It is true that they are both childhood friends, but Chidori and him seem to be more closer instead of just some random girl on the playground he played with when he was like 5 yrs old, like come on -_-.
May 28, 2016 2:19 PM
Jul 2018
So... Kacchon knew that Sonozaki was going to get crushed by some random statue? wat

And then I bet Chidori is going to get mad at him because he ran off for the most contrived reason ever

And now there's a love dodecahedron

Holy NOPE at this show, I don't see how they can salvage it at this point
May 28, 2016 3:07 PM

Nov 2014
So the ships are official now
Hi there
May 28, 2016 3:33 PM

May 2015
Lol, the show's shipping the characters. I'm diggin' that, lmao. But yeah, putting that aside, I thought this was a great episode. That ending just makes me want to know more about Agata and Nori's history. I can imagine Chidori's face already, though.... Poor girl.

May 28, 2016 3:34 PM

Aug 2014
Am I the only one who is super annoyed by this Sonozaki btch ? and Katsuhira is another annoying , emotionless character that I dislike so bad , I feel so bad for Chidori , poor girl , she was always there for him yet look at this idiot ...
May 28, 2016 4:04 PM

Jul 2015
I'd be down for Chidori tbh, she's really sweet.

Kacchon should just sleep with her already, would be so hot and cute at the same time.
May 28, 2016 4:05 PM

May 2015
if this is what people call forced drama, I love it

I still dont really get what the Kizuna organization is up to but this is definitely aots!
Freddy Nicholas said:
have control, be yourself, god is dead
May 28, 2016 4:10 PM

Jan 2012
Too bad, the show wants me to care about seeing Katsuhira and Noriko's past together but I really don't care about it at all. Been dreading when we'd finally get it. Poor Chidori, you were destined to lose from the start. :(
May 28, 2016 4:13 PM
May 2010
Grimmbae said:
People are talking about sunken ships, but from what I can see, Niko liking Tenga is one sided, and Chidori liking Katsuhira is, as we know, one sided as well. I think Tendori still has a chance, as we know that Tenga likes her - I've been shipping them since Tenga offered to help her, Toradora flashbacks an' all.

I've seen loads of people freaking out about Tenga and Niko being sudden, but Niko liking him has been hinted since quite early, and Tenga has shown no interest in her; if he did, he wouldn't have thought that she was sick and would have tried to make more of a move. Him saying that she looked cuter was merely an observation in my opinion. And the jacket - well, we all know that he is a gentlemen with good morals.

^^This. We still dont know who will actually end up with who. Even if Nico likes him Tenga could still choose Chidori in the end. Its even possible that not everyone will end up in a relationship in the end bc one will reject the other.

And there were a lot of hints about Nico liking Tenga, they were just really subtle and didnt get as much attention as the other pairngs.
May 28, 2016 4:42 PM

Mar 2015
I know the resemblance isn't too good, but I'd like to think that this is an easteregg from TRIGGER.

May 28, 2016 4:49 PM

May 2014
LKMalika said:
Grimmbae said:

^^This. We still dont know who will actually end up with who. Even if Nico likes him Tenga could still choose Chidori in the end. Its even possible that not everyone will end up in a relationship in the end bc one will reject the other.

And there were a lot of hints about Nico liking Tenga, they were just really subtle and didnt get as much attention as the other pairngs.

I'm so glad someone agrees with me! We've seen Niko blushing in Tenga's direction a couple of times, and looking jealous when he was raving about Chidori. Besides Yuta and Honoka being an eventuality, nothing is set in stone yet by any means.
May 28, 2016 4:49 PM

Mar 2015
Not that I didn't like this episode, but... mm some things just make me upset. Just shipping things honestly, but still ugh. I think it should be:

Yuta -> Maki
Nico -> friendships (I felt like she was ace)
Hisomu -> pain
Tenga -> Chidori -> Kacchon -> Norichan

Ugh I'm just so anti ChidorixKacchon and NicoxTenga it's painful. I want my PinkHair ship to sail :(

Although this episode made me frustrated, there was still some good stuff. Yuta's entire character, the shipping... FOR SCIENCE! and Kacchon walking out on Chidori (seriously get over him chica)

May 28, 2016 4:57 PM

Aug 2010
Why are so many people that didn't see the Tenga x Nico thing coming? There were few hints, not even that subtle.
There was a hint in ep 5, like 5 minutes in, when they were eating, Tenga started praising Chidori's food by raising eyebrows. Later was shown thinking heavily (may be kinda rare for her) about something at the end of the scene.

That said, I feel like the current episode was kinda meh, same as the rest so far.
May 28, 2016 5:18 PM

Apr 2014
Quite a good built up episode, definitely want to see more of Nico and Tenga, they are cute together.
May 28, 2016 5:45 PM

Apr 2014
Eh, even the teachers are shipping them people lol.
Poor Chidori, her confession was ignored.
Noriko is one of the kids from the experiment but wonders what happen to the other kids tho.
May 28, 2016 5:45 PM

Aug 2015
I'm starting to think that Kiznaiver is a satire. After 7 weeks worth of people shipping, suddenly they all start calling attention to it. They point out the exact pairing and explicitly state "ok, we're gonna start shipping these two". I think being "forced drama" is exactly the point here.

When you think about it, aren't all stories artificial by nature? No matter how natural your favourite drama feels, it still involves the manipulations of the author to further character relationships. Are human relationships (or stories) fake because they are caused by external forces (the author)? There's still a few more episodes to go, but I'm betting that this is the theme of Kiznaiver.
Jinyax said:
I know the resemblance isn't too good, but I'd like to think that this is an easteregg from TRIGGER.

I think both Ryuko and this are based off the Sukeban (girl gangs) fad from the 70s.
May 28, 2016 6:15 PM

Oct 2009
Natalie4ever said:
Dang for once i was proud of emotionless Katsuhira and I was suprised by the Nico x Tenga thing. If anything people on tumblr were rooting for Hisomu x Nico. The only memory I have that stood out between Tenga and Nico was when he groped her around the first couple of episodes.

And sucks for Chidori, that confession scene was totally thrown out the window and ignored. But ah well. I feel like as the "Annoying Self-Righteous" her hesitation/ in action is what has and will cripple her possibly. </3

lol yeah me too. *high fives people on tumblr*
since Tenga x Chidori was so blatant on the prev eps, I didn't really notice on the Nico liking Tenga. D:
I'm even ok if Nico doesn't end up with anyone even if she's my fav haha

</3 Poor Chidori, I hope she won't end up alone.

TrashDax said:
- Kacchon is a real asshole.
Chidori is opening up her heart to him and he just leaves her standing there, not caring the slightest.
I always thought if Nico liked anybody, it would be self-harm dude.

Agreed. and Agreed.

MoonStar9 said:
Thug_Gou said:

yeah. I hope so too, idk about you but it feels really forced to me (and some other people xD).
I just hope the Chidori doesn't end up alone though </3

To be fair, there were subtle hints there which could point to Nico liking Tenga such as episode 5 in which Chidori ran off into the forest and Tenga orchestrated this whole plan for Katsuhira to save her. In this episode I remember Nico getting a little jealous by asking "what's so great about her" or something to that accord. At that time I wasn't sure whether her envy was directed towards Katsuhira trying to save Chidori or Tenga trying to get him to save Chidori. It was so subtle but I had been wondering why such a random bit was included there.

Then there was episode 7 when they were at the family restaurant after being tossed out by Ruru's mum. Nico blushed when Tenga patted her on the head to console her. That's when I thought she might like him but again it was so subtle and the pairing seemed so random to me that I didn't know what to make of it.

There were some hints but they were too few and too subtle for a lot of people to even notice, let alone convince them something was there. Especially coming off of arcs involving Chidori and Yuta who are so open about their feelings. The Nico x Tenga pairing was lazily written in to set up drama.

- I thought she was just well being Nico.. xD curios and stuff
- I thought that was just because a person was genuinely concerned about her xD
Some people also said when she was looking around on ep something, she was jealous or wtv. But most people on Reddit and even here mentioned that she was just annoyed that she wasn't getting much attention, not necessarily just for Tenga's attention. But ofc that doesn't mean that the majority is always right.
And just like what you said, they were TOO subtle to notice that people mistake them for something else, especially if Nico craves for friendship and attention. D: I'm even ok if she doesn't get a ship in the end though (even if she's my fave chara), the sudden developments just doesn't seem right even if there were oh-so subtle hints prior to that.
lol that's some lazy ass writing *facepalm*
Thug_GouMay 28, 2016 6:40 PM

May 28, 2016 6:51 PM

Jan 2013
The ending was a bit confusing.
Good episode though
May 28, 2016 7:02 PM

Nov 2014
What the hell are you doing, Kacchon !!!
May 28, 2016 7:09 PM

Nov 2014
Ord_AP said:
I'm starting to think that Kiznaiver is a satire. After 7 weeks worth of people shipping, suddenly they all start calling attention to it. They point out the exact pairing and explicitly state "ok, we're gonna start shipping these two". I think being "forced drama" is exactly the point here.

When you think about it, aren't all stories artificial by nature? No matter how natural your favourite drama feels, it still involves the manipulations of the author to further character relationships. Are human relationships (or stories) fake because they are caused by external forces (the author)? There's still a few more episodes to go, but I'm betting that this is the theme of Kiznaiver..

I wouldn't say it's that specific, but it does make you think about emotion and connecting with people. people keep saying this is tumblr.anime and that it's for teenagers but I don't think these themes are necessarily something only very young people can enjoy.

The ending was confusing and not very well directed IMO (unlike the rest of the show) and I didn't like how the show called attention to the shipping but I still enjoyed this episode very much. more Sonozaki makes me happy.

EDIT: I say that the ending was confusing, but I do have a theory for why everything happened. Katsuhira and Sonozaki are still connected from being kiznaivers as kids, and their bond become "activate" again due to... something (because Katsuhira was able to locate her and possibly even sense danger?). that's the messy part. perhaps it was Sonozaki's turmoil among other things. it's evident Sonozaki has a very strong bond, at least after the incident at the end of the show. I'm quite excited, really. nothing beats Kuudere except Kuudere x Kuudere. they're both perfect and so they belong together.
TiemuuuMay 28, 2016 7:17 PM
May 28, 2016 7:26 PM

Oct 2009
What does this mean?

Does it mean this?

if this is going to be true my ship is sinking so hard right now lmfao

May 28, 2016 8:01 PM
Sep 2015
After the epic ep 7 this one was sorely disappointing. Can't help but feel like this is just going to continue going downhill. As much as I like shipping this is way too much badly written drama and way too many ships (wtf is up with that love pentagon could you please not).

Felt like the decision to make nico x tenga was just like "Sooooo we have to pair up nico but who else can we pair nico with besides the weird masochist coz thats creepy and hard to write?"

2/5, final score might be a 4-5 if this keeps up. :/
Estella_UltearMay 28, 2016 8:09 PM
May 28, 2016 8:45 PM

May 2013
the poor poor Chidori. Kachoon is jerk.
And I don't really care with kachon x sonozaki and their past relationship. It doesn't justifying Chidori suffering.
May 28, 2016 8:56 PM
Jan 2014
THE SHIPS ARE BECOMING REAL, BOIS
also...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"Tell them you watch shonen, and at worst they will call you immature. But moe? It's like you are watching rape hentai."
-ThatAnimeSnob, 2015

May 28, 2016 9:10 PM

Jun 2013
All this episode did was make me sad
May 28, 2016 9:19 PM

Apr 2014
I'm laughing so hard, the red bitch is getting shat on constantly. That's the only redeeming factor of this trainwreck.

Maki still remains best girl, forever and always.
May 28, 2016 10:20 PM
Jan 2015
.. and I am the only one who likes this episode because of the randomness happening in the screen.

The last five minutes was great. Darn those flashbacks.

PS: Here's my blog as I make weekly descriptions for these shows. Thanks for paying a visit!
May 28, 2016 10:23 PM

Aug 2015
Since these two episodes (8th and the upcoming 9th) were parts of the "Love Arc" of this series, I am going to wonder what the series' creators are going to do with the last three episodes, considering this series attempted to be both character-driven and plot-driven at the same time, regardless of probability of success of doing so.

As far as this episode had went, now that Honoka-focused arc was finished, all I wanted to know as of this point is whether the entire experiment was decided by none other than Nori-chan, considering her "concerns" towards Kacchon and their past. To be frank though, I always thought Kiznaiver is plot-driven through and through, but it definitely has its problems with the lack of information about the entire Sugomori City and the heavy focus on its main eight students that it may looked like a character-driven story. That being said, as far as my observation is concerned, this is more apparent when I consider Katsuhira and Noriko having the most presence in the show since the first episode, followed by Tsuguhito and Honoka (mainly because of Honoka's past), then Nico, Chidori, Hajime and Yoshiharu being the least ones, regardless of screentime. This is mostly because of the show's emphasis on Kacchon and Nori-chan's relationship. I will probably waiting until the final episode so I can able to give final remarks about the show as a whole.

May 28, 2016 10:59 PM

Jan 2014
Tenga x Nico does seem like it came out of nowhere.

And Kacchon just keeps pissing me off... I feel bad for Chidori. Maybe Tenga and her will eventually become something more.
May 28, 2016 11:00 PM

Jan 2009
fuck that Kacchon guy, Chidori deserves a better lover than him
May 28, 2016 11:24 PM

Mar 2015
Chidori's tears next week gonna kill me.

May 28, 2016 11:32 PM

Jun 2013
Ord_AP said:

When you think about it, aren't all stories artificial by nature? No matter how natural your favourite drama feels, it still involves the manipulations of the author to further character relationships. Are human relationships (or stories) fake because they are caused by external forces (the author)? There's still a few more episodes to go, but I'm betting that this is the theme of Kiznaiver.

Yeah, I've had a similar theory since Kachan told Nori that he was disappointed. The Kizna experiment is basically treating relationships like devices that will come together if you just add in the right pieces. But so far, all of the actual bonding in this series has come from the genuine human interactions, not the stupid missions. The forced drama of the missions is the joke because it's not the real drama of the anime.

Next episode and the outcome of the shipping experiment will indicate how it'll fall. My money is on the researcher's expected pairings crashing and burning.
May 28, 2016 11:33 PM
May 2016
justice for chidori pls. let her be happy
May 28, 2016 11:53 PM

Jun 2011
Aside from the fact that so many ships are sailing, Kacchon seriously fucked up right then and there. WHEN A GIRL IS POURING HER HEART OUT TO YOU, YOU DON'T JUST RUN AND LEAVE HER LIKE THAT!
May 28, 2016 11:58 PM

Jan 2015
Don't really know what was going on at the end but it was pretty epic
May 29, 2016 12:04 AM

Jun 2014
Well, I loved the episode.
Poor fucking Chidori though.... Poor girl is getting shafted left and right.

Loving the background info and the gloomly rainy feel though. Muted colors during the storm was such a good touch.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
May 29, 2016 12:39 AM

Feb 2016
It seems that listening to a confession is more important than saving somebody's life. (from what I read here anyways)

I loved this episode! The soundtrack was fantastic.
I totally ship Kacchon x Chidori (Please keep Sonozaki out of this) and Yuto x Honoka. I hope they don't end up making it Tenga x Chidori because I honestly hate this ship.
May 29, 2016 12:52 AM

Dec 2013
Soooo.... I'm guessing that the expeirmentation 10 years ago left Agata with no sense of pain, both physically and emotionally, where did it transfer to? Why of course the other 6 children in his old clique of course, which is probably why Nori-cha.. I mean Sonozaki is desperate to make this experiment a success, in order to be release from whatever the heck Agata has been missing out on all these years (maybe she and the other kids felt all the beatings that Agata took prior to his joining his second Kiz-team, or maybe they still feel it today).

In any case, I get the feeling that Hisomu may well have been also from the original batch of kids, hence it was actually a defense mechanism for him to adapt to "enjoying" pain that Agata had been unknowingly forcing upon the other kids for the last decade or so. That and of course the fact that he's hiding his neck makes him somewhat suspicious... :P

Chidori was pretty much thrown under a bus this episode. Considering the way the teachers decided to ship them all, I get the feeling that Tenga's affections for Chidori may not be as strong as some shippers here want (remember, Tenga formed an alliance with Chidori to get Agata to notice her), and may well be focused towards Nico once feelings are aired. With Agata's obsession for Sonozaki, that leaves Chidori out cold.... I can see the experiment actually working with Nico-Tenga and with Maki-Yuta, but ultimately things will fail big time with Sonozaki-Agata-Chidori, leading to some big end-game consequences.

Maybe they're setting up Chidori to become the big bad at the end of the show? Who knows.
L-RyoshiMay 29, 2016 1:06 AM
HESTIAAPPROVES
May 29, 2016 1:02 AM

Oct 2015
Thug_Gou said:
What does this mean?

Does it mean this?

if this is going to be true my ship is sinking so hard right now lmfao

Yes, the umbrella is the Japanese equivalent to the custom of carving names in a heart in a tree to signify love. This doesn't sink any ships, it was just the male teacher's attempt to make Nico x Tenga happen. That's why he had the Gomorin separate them into those two groups. Rewatch the episode. I fully expect this to backfire next week. They're trying to force love and any sense of intuition can tell you that will crash and burn. Especially when the female teacher already highlighted that the feelings were all one-sided. Next episode Tenga and Nico will probably run into Chidori in a state of mess, which will confirm his feelings for her if he really has any and that will then put a dent in Nico x Tenga. The more I think about it, none of these parings will probably end up canon because of this.
May 29, 2016 1:04 AM

Apr 2011
For anyone claiming that there were absolutely no hints that Nico started to like Tenga, you're really dense. Whenever Tenga started to concern himself with Chidori, they always showed how Nico pursed her mouth in distaste or did anything to show her dislike for it. Of course that's because Tenga already started to like Chidori.

Though it doesn't change the fact that when they did show it, her falling in love with him didn't make any sense. Tenga and Chidori had interaction through the whole show, so his love feels genuine. Nico has only been acting forcefully weird with barely any interaction with anyone. She hasn't showed any true potential as a character (aka shallow character), and now she's suddenly concerned with others, so falling in love? Give me a break.

Confession: I really dislike Nico. I think she's far more self-centered than Katsuhira first appeared to be. Her previous outburst towards a grieving mother was pretty on par with Hisomu's unnecessary commentary on Maki in this episode. They should've just kept her as a bad running gag.

About the episode: predicted most of this, that Sonozaki is the 'mystery girl' especially (her hair is the same, shown to be slightly blue, the fact that Katsuhira clings to her, she's just as emotionless as Katsuhira). And that they both were already part of a previous Kiznaiver experiment. It probably went wrong because instead of sharing pain/emotions, they were devoided of them (why Sonozaki and Katsuhira are so emotionless).

That Yuta and Honoka scene was really nice. I like them both a lot better now. That last scene was way intense. Had to look it for a second time. Especially the OST, have to definitely find it after the series has finished.

Shipping hopes: Katsuhira x Sonozaki, Tenga x Chidori (otp), Yuta x Honoaka. And ew no thanks, please never Tenga x Nico.
Dianga-12May 29, 2016 9:41 AM
“Do you think that I count the days? There is only one day left, always starting over: it is given to us at dawn and taken away from us at dusk.” ~ Jean-Paul Sartre
May 29, 2016 1:05 AM

Oct 2015
Good Episode, it was much better than the last one.
May 29, 2016 1:06 AM
Apr 2015
Best part of the ep is where Honoka smiles at Yuta. They're the only paring that I'd ship. Though I want Katsuhira to be with Chidori, I couldn't care less, until Sonozaki finally gets out of the picture.

I want a YutaxHonoka romcom or some other thing
comingsmileMay 29, 2016 1:09 AM
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2016

366 by Karva1 »»
May 25, 8:18 PM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2016

384 by Karva1 »»
May 25, 2:33 PM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2016

310 by Accelise_ »»
Apr 8, 1:42 AM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2016

186 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 6, 7:35 PM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2016

401 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 6, 6:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.