Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 26, 2015 6:32 PM

Jul 2013
Dat ED. Love it.
Drunk Julie xD
She's cute.
Oh they've finally introduced Lilith. :)
Jan 26, 2015 6:39 PM

Jul 2014
Boring
Jan 26, 2015 7:09 PM

Dec 2014
With every passing episode I'm starting to believe that Julie is just mentally challenged. I hate to admit it though I did get some enjoyment out of this episode. Lilith seems like she could become an interesting character. I hope she doesn't turn out to be an airhead like almost everyone else on the show.
Jan 26, 2015 7:35 PM

Jun 2013
I didnt really like the first two episodes very much but ive really enjoyed the last two and it seems like Absolute Duo is starting to hit its groove :)
Jan 26, 2015 7:36 PM
Sep 2014
best girl lilth appears
Jan 26, 2015 8:21 PM

May 2014
Tooru saying "Lilith" kinds reminds me of Arata XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 2015 8:33 PM

Aug 2013
This show started out kinda bad, but at least it's getting better with each ep.

New cool is the typical rich bitch, but she has a bit of coolness to her that makes her likeable in her own way. Especially since her "exception" status received a reply of zero fucks given by Tooru. Her blaze was cool.

Lilith confirmed uncensored nips in the BD too, which is always a plus.

The moment post ED with Toru getting blasted in the underwear store and then crying into his hands was fucking hilarious, since he was slowly getting more and more beat down from all of the date-like stuff happening to him. That was just the straw that broke his back.

Plus, we got to see Hatoko and Tomoe in their underwear, which is something no one could complain about.
Jan 26, 2015 9:20 PM

Jul 2014
Dont like the new girl. Glad that the rabbit is still in the show, love her character. Lol Julie gettin drunk from rum raisin!!
Shirayuki= Most Perfect Female MC ever
Jan 26, 2015 9:50 PM

May 2014
Ooooooh new ED. Very catchy! Interesting new girl, although she seems like an enemy waiting to happen.
Jan 26, 2015 10:44 PM

Dec 2013
When you do faces that reminds me of Akatsuki from Log Horizon. Your putting me in my happy place =). I'm really getting attached to this show.

P.S. Bunny-Senpai is amazing.
Jan 26, 2015 11:11 PM

May 2013
Yeah, she's adorable when she's drunk. So that's why Lilith is an Exception.
Jan 26, 2015 11:43 PM

Feb 2012
Lilith should've been American, just pull out a gun and shoot everything that is a threat.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 2015 11:45 PM

Nov 2014
Eh.... that's a sudden change from the first 3 episodes... when the hell did the other girls become typical harem material... not to mention the other dudes just got shoved aside as side characters...

Julie is cute. Too cute... nja~~~
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Jan 26, 2015 11:56 PM

Nov 2012
apply pressure to your nose to avoid blood loose XD
Jan 27, 2015 12:05 AM

Dec 2013
kickmesign said:
Lilith should've been American, just pull out a gun and shoot everything that is a threat.

*Takes Out Gun* O_O you know too much...
Jan 27, 2015 1:13 AM

Dec 2011
Gosh. Julie is so cute this episode. I really like Lilith too. Cant wait to see her make more moves to make Tor his duo.
Jan 27, 2015 3:00 AM

Aug 2013
dnascot said:
Generic date scene, Genric gang up on girls scene, generic let's get drunk, genric harem. Bunny sensei was funny other wise GENERIC!

I think, that you are arriving a stage off not enjoying more animes, in general all animes have "generic" stuffs (because sells). But if you can't anymore see the differences between then you you start to see all as Generic and drop everything.

Animes, Movies, TV Series, they have one objective, entertainment, if you not enjoying anymore you should find something else to enjoy.
Jan 27, 2015 3:10 AM

Oct 2014
lmao the ending
Jan 27, 2015 3:33 AM

Mar 2008
Julie is the cutest damned anime character I have seen in a long time. Julie is love! Julie is life!!
Jan 27, 2015 4:25 AM

Jan 2014
well that was fast! I really enjoyed this episode so far.. but the pacing is way too fast also.. compensation is for the cute Julie...flashing her cuteness with all those clothes... mentioning about fast... so the psycho bitch sensei was rehired... and that again... too fast... never-mind... let's see what's install for the next episode...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Jan 27, 2015 6:17 AM
Dec 2012
ARH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
Finally, I'm so afraid that Tomoe and Miyabi will interfere them during the spoon feeding part like 95% of the anime. I'm so happy that this FKING CLICHE didn't happen in Absolute Duo, thanks god thanks goddd... I hope the kissing part later in the series will be the same too. Also, Tor rejects Lilith to becoming her duo like a BOSS. I love Julie bcoz she didn't beat the hell out of the Tor in the morning when he accidentally touched her chest. Julie <3 <3 <3
GBSHITMALANDGNJan 27, 2015 6:25 AM
Jan 27, 2015 6:18 AM

Dec 2012
Your usual "let's go buy some clothes but it's not a date" harem episode yet it's enjoyable.
So far there is no clear evidence who is the main villain, I hope it will be clear soon.

DeadZeroSource said:
well that was fast! I really enjoyed this episode so far.. but the pacing is way too fast.

The pacing was too fast? Are you sure?
I like anime.
Jan 27, 2015 8:03 AM

Sep 2013
New ed was goooooooooood :O
Usa sensei is here too stay XD hell yesssssssssss
Julie being kawaii as f*ck, insta 10/10
Jan 27, 2015 8:38 AM

Jul 2010
Lilith being an exception and having an interest in Tor.

The sensei staying and now being able to show her other side is pretty enjoyable.

Buying clothes and ending with 4 guys getting shot, it was a fun one!
Jan 27, 2015 9:35 AM

Aug 2014
MaxXZoe said:
Thyriad-oPPailov said:
[..]

well it looks like your not paying attention...tor was being punished due to skipping class, and for the clothes it was not explained but students at the schools get allowance and it is huge by the way...

moving on, it seems that they combined a few scenes...i kinda liked it....

4/5

You need to pay more attention to what you read before replying to others post ;) Maybe look on dates also?
I have watched raw version tens of minutes after it was in Japan, so without eng. sub, you on the other side watched it in English so you've read explanation about his punishment.
But about students money that they got from school - it was explained at least two times not in ep.4 but in last episodes that were available in English when I posted.
That is why I said Stark doesn't pay attention.

So next time when you decide to play the wise guy think again so you won't look like a fool.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jan 27, 2015 11:59 AM
Jan 2012
So Bunny Sensei is back... Not that she every left in the first place, but no matter. She seems to be Thor's slavedriver...

Happy times with Thor and Julie's date... I'm watching Amagi Brilliant Park as well, and have come to the conclusion that kids can really f*ck a day up...

Lilith seems interesting, and seems to have taken over the ending alongside Julie. (When I was watching it I ended up having to stop myself before I mentioned the word exception...) Julie is still the best through my eyes though.

10/10 5/5
Jan 27, 2015 12:17 PM

Sep 2014
Lilith's Blazeee :) Liked the episode
Jan 27, 2015 12:35 PM

Apr 2010
Just why did this have to be animated by the same studio that did Infinite Stupidity also known as Infinite Stratos?
They aren't doing the LN justice then again it could be worse.
It could have ended like Date a Live which turned out terrible.

Well at least Rito is done nicely and hopefully the will do a good job with Lilith.
Jan 27, 2015 2:39 PM

Aug 2013
A new girl joins the harem of Tooru, at first, he did not showed much interest, but after seeing his Blaze can change the situation

There is a certain mystery hidden away in school and looking forward to see how the story will develop

Has several beautiful girls in the story, but for now I still think that the best girl came out the first episode ..
Jan 27, 2015 2:57 PM

Sep 2008
Yeah! Finally Lilith show up! :)

Julie is so damn cute! <3

Girl falls on guy, others girls enter to room and "AAA... MC no ecchi!" O.o
Guy in shop with girls girl comes out of the dressing room in underwear girls "AAAAAAA... MC no ecchi" O.o
Really, logic in shows like this is just... -.-

New ending theme is so cool!
Love these colors *.*
That song!

Really all girls in this shows looks so pretty! *.*
Jan 27, 2015 3:58 PM

Jan 2013
Being an exception doesn't make for an exceptional MC.
The ending animation and song are great though.
Jan 27, 2015 4:03 PM

Sep 2014
I have decided I am going to end up hating Lilith
Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past."
Jan 27, 2015 5:15 PM

Mar 2012
Irony is that this episode, which was entirely slice of life with Julie, was better than the last, despite that this series is supposed to at least partially combat-driven...
Jan 27, 2015 5:30 PM

Aug 2013
Fun date episode. I think I enjo this episode more than the previous ones. Julie looked so pretty in her new clothes. I can't believe that they rehired Bunny-Sensei! I like her so I guess that it's for fine.

The ending with Lilith tho!!

Side note: What were those kids from Amagi Brilliant Park doing in the mall?!
PoeticJustice said:
nigga i am black, do you think my ass would fit in? "Oh look it is negro kun." Hell no.
Jan 27, 2015 6:30 PM

Jan 2008
Not liking blondie much right now. New ending song was nice and loved the animation/artwork for it.
Jan 27, 2015 8:30 PM

Jul 2010
I swear every time I hear Ja a part of me slowly dies.
Lilith triangle incoming ..
Jan 27, 2015 9:50 PM

Dec 2013
The animation in this episode was Absolute Shit, come on we're only at ep 4 yet.

Can't believe the fucking sensei is back, and what a half-assed excuse, left a bad taste in my mouth.

New girl looks somewhat interesting, definitely better than what we were shown so far.

God i hate Julie. Please just stop talking.

Basically a boring date episode. 3/5
PriestSlayerJan 27, 2015 9:56 PM
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Jan 28, 2015 1:43 AM

Apr 2013
Julie is so cute <3
Jan 28, 2015 5:27 AM

Mar 2013
nice episode and the harem began,
such a lovely ending song :)

"Do it cuter" :P
Jan 28, 2015 6:19 AM

Aug 2013
Akanezora said:
I swear every time I hear Ja a part of me slowly dies.
Lilith triangle incoming ..

Ja man!
PoeticJustice said:
nigga i am black, do you think my ass would fit in? "Oh look it is negro kun." Hell no.
Jan 28, 2015 7:40 AM
Jan 2015
The part where they sing on each side of your headphone @@
If you wear on one ear you can hear 2 different version
TryingToSleepJan 28, 2015 7:51 AM
Jan 28, 2015 9:45 AM

Nov 2011
Episode usable, but building a whole story to unveil a new character and his Blaze of irregular, is a bit exaggerated, given the shortness of the season.
Drawings with ups and downs, but not as poor quality
Beautiful OST and the new ED.
At times the story was funny, I have not bored too.
Jan 28, 2015 11:51 AM

Feb 2013
So they name the english girl after a city in england... BRISTOL lel where i livexD
Jesus can walk on water. Cucumbers are 96% water. I can walk on cucumbers. I'm 96% Jesus.
Jan 28, 2015 1:58 PM

Aug 2014
Omg, they're in lovely date on the shopping... :)
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Jan 28, 2015 3:54 PM

Nov 2014
Omg I love Lilith! She's so gorgeous and the gun makes her a total badass. She wants Tooru to be her duo though and he said no, things should be interesting...

I love how bunny teacher is back, she's hilarious & crazy O_O

I love all the mall scenes, that was so cute, I love how Julie literally just bought everything Tooru said was nice LOL and the best was when she got drunk from that one spoonful of that ice cream lmao!

Lilith saving the day at the mall was so awesome, I love how Tomoe & Miyabi were doing some stalking at the mall xD
Jan 28, 2015 4:34 PM

Dec 2013
Damn, Lilith got game!
The bunny coming back was a total cop out though. So now apparently the Principle is okay with anyone that tries to kill off her students so long as they can make the elite few who graduate stronger? This is Spartan alright. Don't mind if a few dozen die before the ones who survive mature, eh?

Just cannot get enough of what I dub as Julie's "Bunny face" (you know big round uninterested eyes and that lock of hair on her head going flip flop in happiness?). It was specially prominent today with the clothes shopping date and the rum raisins. Her act to get into his bed was also funny as heck.

Tooru literally has a harem now, it ain't even a triangle. Miyabi and Tomoe may not be duo partner material, but I"m guessing they both want his D...er.... defensive capabilities as much as the next girl. I'm also of the opinion that these Exceptions actually are able to switch partners at will (leading to more interesting combinations in the future), its just Tooru's stubbornness that's making him not do it.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jan 28, 2015 4:46 PM

Feb 2013
I've been wondering if Rifle's and bow's or generally anything with Range counted as a blaze. Appears i got my answer.

Dat Drunk Julie Nya~

Now i gotta look for a gif of Her drunk.
Argue? Nah Too lazy For That...
Are You Ready!~Gulcasa
Jan 29, 2015 10:51 AM
Jul 2018
Hmm... A new addition to the Harem....
Nice...
Jan 29, 2015 10:54 AM

Dec 2014
Thor got Julie drunk. Nice work mate. Don't like that Lilith girl so far honestly.
Jan 29, 2015 11:10 PM

Sep 2012
Wow, this season has a world record for the most bitchy female cunt characters ever.

Sure Lilith's Blaze is pretty cool, but her personally is complete garbage. I'm glad Thor didn't even need a second though to reject her. Hopefully she gets some character development and isn't as much of an annoying cunt as she is now.
Also, shooting a bunch of scrubby gangsters with your Blaze? Calm yo tits, girl. They were probably all one hitta quitters anyways.

Love Julie but it feels like they're milking her cuteness too much. Like, getting drunk off a spoonful of that ice cream that was probably like 0.000000001% alcohol? That's just a bit ridiculous. Was cute though.

And am I one of the few that actually likes the teacher? The reason for her rehiring was half-assed and whatnot, but she's a pretty great character, lol.
Friends are there to lend a hand when you can’t do something on your own. It’s not one person doing all the work protecting everyone, we help each other when in need. That’s what friends are for.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2015

220 by Baka_God »»
Sep 11, 7:33 PM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2015

99 by Baka_God »»
Sep 11, 6:52 PM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Jan 4, 2015

283 by FriskTemmie »»
Jun 17, 12:53 PM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2015

120 by Zwavel »»
Mar 18, 1:44 PM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2015

114 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Mar 2, 5:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.