Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Parasyte
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 7, 2015 1:00 PM

Jun 2014
LusciousLobsters said:
Omg, that baby. I wonder what it is exactly? Human, or Parasyte?
Back when she told Shinichi she was pregnant, she told him the baby was completely human... supposedly...
Jan 7, 2015 1:01 PM
Jul 2018
Migi almost killed that inspector.

Shinichi is trying to tell Satomi about everything, but Migi is awake.
Jan 7, 2015 1:03 PM

Aug 2014
Shinichi needs to kill that Murano already.
Jan 7, 2015 1:03 PM
Dec 2014
Izumi looks gonna explode anytime '-'
Jan 7, 2015 1:04 PM

Feb 2008
The fact Ryoko can tell that baby to shut up just by saying 'quiet' is amazing! That's more an achievement then a devastation to humanity~

I hope this whole obsession over whether Izumi is human or not is over because I'm sick of hearing 'Are you really Shinich' every god dam episode. It's fine the once from the one person but every episode from the same person? Naaaah.

Still, an enjoyable episode with the detective and all. I was hoping Migi would solo him but oh well, weight difference and all that jazz.
Jan 7, 2015 1:12 PM

Sep 2012
Best baby trainer.
Oh god who are you people?
Jan 7, 2015 1:14 PM
Nov 2010
Lichtspiel said:
Hm, I thought Migi would've sensed the inspector. And then he couldn't even catch him...that didn't fit somehow.

I agree. He should've heard him stepping, breathing and the camcorder recording at the very least. Maybe he has to concentrate to do it...

Murano definitely should've suspected it was something more important than watching a movie if Yana died. But I suppose that's the curse of not knowing- imagination and paranoia get the better of you.

That baby "quiet" scene was pretty intense lol. I loved how she carried the baby back into the room like he stunk. xD Perfect contrast to the nanny's, "Yosh yosh"

I really liked the way they interpreted his internal struggle at the end as well.
Jan 7, 2015 1:18 PM

Jun 2014
LusciousLobsters said:
Omg, that baby. I wonder what it is exactly? Human, or Parasyte?

Baby human - it was explained by Tamiya ryouko in the beginning
episode was amazing
All credit goes to Sacred.
Jan 7, 2015 1:19 PM

Jun 2014
chakracat said:
Best baby trainer.

Would rather have Arima Kousei's Mom as my mother than Tamiya
All credit goes to Sacred.
Jan 7, 2015 1:24 PM

Oct 2010
First you give him the cold shoulder, then you try to reach out to him, and finally you want him to spill all his secrets to you or you won't talk to him again. What is with the bipolar hoes in this anime and their sense of entitlement? At least Kana made a constant effort to stay with Shinichi, compared to Murano's "coin-flip personality" before each episode. The hell has Murano done other than "Are you really Shinichi" every other episode?

Mohaya no more decent female characters.
Shinichi x Ryouko canon pair pls.
Jan 7, 2015 1:25 PM

Jan 2014
I was expecting Murano to say "You are Izumi Shinichi-kun right?"
Jan 7, 2015 1:39 PM

Jun 2014
Just heard the radio edit of Let Me Hear, still waiting for the full version if any.

Shinichi still bothers me, even though he changed, he still is indecisive, and how did Migi not detect the human stalker till it was too late?

Jan 7, 2015 1:39 PM

Aug 2014
Oh man i've missed this show.

Thank god it's back.
Jan 7, 2015 1:44 PM

Mar 2014
I quickly had a feeling the inspector was going to get killed by Migi, he was lucky to get away. Still, as long as he keeps following Shinichi he's not safe.

The scene with Murano with her back to Shinichi was really powerful.
Jan 7, 2015 1:45 PM

Sep 2014
Dat baby training tho.

And Murano continues to be self-centered and annoying af...
Jan 7, 2015 1:46 PM
Oct 2014
Shinichi needs to tell Murano or something. It's really getting annoying to hear her more or less repeat the same dialogue. Good episode otherwise.
Jan 7, 2015 1:47 PM

Aug 2009
HowTragic said:
First you give him the cold shoulder, then you try to reach out to him, and finally you want him to spill all his secrets to you or you won't talk to him again. What is with the bipolar hoes in this anime and their sense of entitlement? At least Kana made a constant effort to stay with Shinichi, compared to Murano's "coin-flip personality" before each episode. The hell has Murano done other than "Are you really Shinichi" every other episode?

Mohaya no more decent female characters.
Shinichi x Ryouko canon pair pls.

are you seriously thinking they should just put up with it and "lol i feel uncomfortable with you but im gonna stay silent even though idk wtf is going on :)"? You are calling them "bipolar hoes" for no reason. Also, yes, Murano also does make the effort to stay with Izumi. It's true that she's a generic character with no other purpose than showing the viewer Izumi isn't as human as before, but?? really??
Jan 7, 2015 1:57 PM
Jun 2012
i dont really understand izumi i mean sometimes i feel likes hes a fuking badass and then i feel like hes a fuking idiot. i mean like wen the guys ganged up on him and told him a women they had never met before told them to do this shouldnt he have at least thought of ryouko. and then i understand he doesnt want to kill the reporter but damn whenever he listened for him and found him why would he look out of the second story instead of chasing him and getting him to tell him why hes tailing her. and man at the end what did he expect would happen i mean she had already doubted that he was the same as before why wouldnt she begin to question him.
Jan 7, 2015 2:01 PM

Sep 2013
and the weeks are getting longer...cant wait to see how this develops
Jan 7, 2015 2:04 PM

Dec 2013
Great episode! Poor Shinichi is in a lot of trouble now :(
Jan 7, 2015 2:07 PM

May 2012
The last scene was really nice. What a bad luck that Migi wasn't asleep then...
Jan 7, 2015 2:18 PM

Oct 2014
Awesome episode. Been waiting forever to see episode 13 and I was not disappointed.

That scene in the end where shinchi was like, no seriously it's nothing was hilarious xD.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 7, 2015 2:28 PM
Nov 2014
I can't believe Kana is dead and Murano is still alive, I don`t remember wishing for a character to die so much in a long time. Also, that detective is really professional, I wouldn't keep following a monster after being almost sliced to death, not to mention I was really hoping Shinichi would go full berserk after killing him.
Jan 7, 2015 2:41 PM

Nov 2011
Not bad. We needed a reminder of how not-human Migi is. That Shinichi can't control him makes him dangerous. It's too bad he can't tell Murano anything (well, maybe).

That detective is hardcore. He's still watching Shinichi on a crutch after being nearly killed.

The parasites seem to have established themselves in the city.

I feel sad for that baby.
Jan 7, 2015 2:42 PM

Aug 2014
Not a top-tier Parasyte episode, but I enjoyed the fuck out of that last scene at the park. Damn.
Jan 7, 2015 2:47 PM

Jan 2014
So close yet so far from telling the truth to Murano D:
and Shinichi finally realized himself being so weird, for not acting emotionally to Kana's death.

Shinichi is really on thin ice right now...
Jan 7, 2015 2:50 PM
Feb 2014
Thought Murano and Izumi was going to kiss and make up in the park, but looks like shit got worse.
Great episode overall!
Jan 7, 2015 3:04 PM

Oct 2013
niaxato said:
Sv3rr3 said:
''At least, more important than seeing a movie with me.''

Well yeah, if Kana's life was at stake then I would certainly say so you silly cunt.
I'll be baffled if anyone will continue to like Murano after this episode.

Come on now, I can't say she is my fav female lead by any means, but how would she know Kana's life was in danger since Shiinchi won't tell her anything?

I would bet most people don't like her because she doesn't know anything about the whole parasite thing which keeps her out of the main flow of the show, which we can't say is her fault.

Yeah I agree. Anyways, she isn't completely oblivious to the entire situation...of course she knows something is wrong, but she doesn't know what
Jan 7, 2015 3:29 PM

Oct 2013
SakBoyK said:
Thought Murano and Izumi was going to kiss and make up in the park, but looks like shit got worse.
Great episode overall!
I thought the same,but he'll tell Murano that he has a parasyte in him.

Jan 7, 2015 3:53 PM

Aug 2013
Maerow said:
Finally back !

5/5 episode.

I like this design, Migi.

I laughed so hard when it flashed back to Shinichi just standing there, all nonchalant
Jan 7, 2015 4:12 PM

Apr 2012
great character development

though I have to say that the animation quality really dropped in some scenes, not that it is a big deal.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Jan 7, 2015 4:21 PM

Jul 2014
Dat fap hand turn into an alien. Poor Shinichi, He can't fapping now T_T

Anyway, They're so labile. I mean Murano & Shinchi. The only one who can think clearly now is Migi.
Jan 7, 2015 4:34 PM

Jul 2014
I'M SO HAPPY IT'S BACK

Also, although Shinichi is strong, it seems like he'd break up at any moment ;__;
"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous"

PROJECT-ERASER
Jan 7, 2015 4:40 PM

Jun 2013
NewHJ said:
Shinichi should just talk "My mother has died", won't it solve the problems with Murano? She doesn't know this, right?

This is exactly what I am thinking and it's really bothering me that she doesn't know.
Jan 7, 2015 4:51 PM

Oct 2012
It's been a long 2 weeks.
Jan 7, 2015 4:55 PM

Jul 2013
hoepfully this Murano shit is over for awhile so the parasites can take the main time of the plot for awhile
god is that shit borning
Jan 7, 2015 5:04 PM

Apr 2011
Such a great episode, felt like forever since episode 12. Cant wait for next week :D
Jan 7, 2015 5:05 PM

Oct 2013
He should have just went for the kill instantly.. Anyways another really good episode.

Jan 7, 2015 5:19 PM

Dec 2012
I'm not a Murano fan or anything, but she's not really in the wrong here...

He drags her out at whatever time at night to tell her nothing basically. Everyone can see there's a problem, but he's not admitting anything. Must be frustrating to deal with so I can sympathize with her.

Anyways, this whole relationship is bs. They shouldn't make Murano fight her feelings, she's not attracted to whatever kind of emotionless freak Shinichi has become, not his fault but not hers either.
Jan 7, 2015 5:37 PM

Jul 2010
I get what Murano's character is supposed to be, I really do but she is annoying as hell.
Jan 7, 2015 5:48 PM

Dec 2014
If only they have the same momentum from the start...

Some of the presentation is still off, like the last scene when Migi is threaten to kill Satomi if Shinchi tell her about it, the scene feels like Shinchi is on the point of breakdown after all the shit he went through and his relationship with Satomi is just going to fall apart. He desperately tried to reach out to her but Migi is like "remember that guy who followed us? This time I'm not going to warn you." The struggle between Migi and Shinchi comes off quite comedic to me especially when Satomi looking back at him and he is standing still holding his right arm and looking cool.
Jan 7, 2015 6:22 PM

Dec 2013
What a great episode. Shinichi got caught by that private detective! Migi is still cold and calculative. What a creepy baby, wonder what role his existence will play from now on.

Yay, no new OP!!

5/5
PriestSlayerJan 7, 2015 6:26 PM
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Jan 7, 2015 6:23 PM

Feb 2011
I gotta say i laughed my ass off when she told the baby to shut the fuck up

Jan 7, 2015 6:30 PM

Jan 2014
LeosApathy said:
Man, I waited two weeks and they give me this?!

20ish min go by way too quickly

AaaaaaKun said:
Some of the presentation is still off, like the last scene when Migi is threaten to kill Satomi if Shinchi tell her about it, the scene feels like Shinchi is on the point of breakdown after all the shit he went through and his relationship with Satomi is just going to fall apart. He desperately tried to reach out to her but Migi is like "remember that guy who followed us? This time I'm not going to warn you." The struggle between Migi and Shinchi comes off quite comedic to me especially when Satomi looking back at him and he is standing still holding his right arm and looking cool.

wait, so that actually happened? i thought he was imagining it, he moved back so quickly lol
laputiaJan 7, 2015 6:33 PM
Jan 7, 2015 6:36 PM

Mar 2014
For a second there I thought Migi was gonna kill Murano at the end there.
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Jan 7, 2015 6:47 PM

Nov 2012
HELLOOOW MURANOO CAN YOU DIE ALREADY?
ok srsly you are too damn annoying, you seem too realistic for this show, annoyingly realistic
realistic =/= good, interesting, not annoying
okay, understand? we have legit reason to hate and be annoyed by this annoying cunt
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Jan 7, 2015 6:51 PM

Nov 2013

Drop literally all the females from this series and it's 50x better. Find something else for Shinichi to aid in him clinging to humanity. Anything but these bloody idiots. They've all been written like absolute turds. Their thought processes are so fucking unnatural it's so obvious how little effort has been put into them.

That detective guy too, why the hell is he coming back? His arm is screwed and he's got a crutch. LOL. Jesus there's so little logic in this series at times it's infuriating. Shinichi/migi have this entire show on their backs and the weight is almost too much tbh :B
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Jan 7, 2015 6:56 PM

Nov 2012
Vexper said:
[ Shinichi/migi have this entire show on their backs and the weight is almost too much tbh :B

yup, our two protagonists are carrying this show so hard, without them this would be complete trash with full of idiots
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Jan 7, 2015 7:12 PM

Sep 2013
Vexper said:

Drop literally all the females from this series and it's 50x better. Find something else for Shinichi to aid in him clinging to humanity. Anything but these bloody idiots. They've all been written like absolute turds. Their thought processes are so fucking unnatural it's so obvious how little effort has been put into them.

That detective guy too, why the hell is he coming back? His arm is screwed and he's got a crutch. LOL. Jesus there's so little logic in this series at times it's infuriating. Shinichi/migi have this entire show on their backs and the weight is almost too much tbh :B

Mhmm... I 100% agree that the side characters are the things really dragging my score down... That wasn't just stupid, that was downright unrealistic. I know humans can be assholes but what kind of human thinks, "YOU SAW A DEAD BODY, COOL" is socially acceptable a week after it happened? Lol

As for the detective, it's because he has no proof. He lost his camera. I'll admit it's pretty silly that he would even continue his job though but I guess when you think about it, it's his job and he probably sees Shinichi as a potential threat to humanity now.

Things are starting to get interesting again but geez... any episode with Murano or the rest of the dumbasses just has far more flaws than ones without them, I don't remember them being this irritating in the manga.

Tamiya = Best Mom
Jan 7, 2015 7:16 PM

Dec 2013
ninjastarforcex said:
Vexper said:
[ Shinichi/migi have this entire show on their backs and the weight is almost too much tbh :B

yup, our two protagonists are carrying this show so hard, without them this would be complete trash with full of idiots
Oh please, 'complete trash'?
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2015

303 by ---Shuichi--- »»
Yesterday, 7:34 AM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2015

201 by lazypanda666 »»
Jun 21, 8:59 AM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2014

211 by LuffyetWade »»
Jun 18, 4:52 AM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2015

378 by lazypanda666 »»
Jun 15, 10:27 PM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2015

245 by lazypanda666 »»
Jun 13, 1:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.