Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (16) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »
Jul 15, 2014 7:28 AM

Jun 2014
cabacc2 said:
It makes no sense that Sinon stops to go for the kills after the fat guy dodged one time. That doesnt mean that the others are able to do so. Especially when they are busy dealing with Sinons squad.
She should have continued to take them out.

You didn't notice the bullet prediction line? and that she only had 7 shots.
Jul 15, 2014 7:40 AM

Nov 2013
T3hSource said:
Ah, who am I kidding, it's all in the spirit to make Sinon badass, who cares about boring tactics, mechanics, UI and all that mumbo jumbo.
KILL THEM SINON, YOU'RE A BADASS!
Did you like, by any chance, miss the previous 30 pages of this thread? Because this whole complaint was discussed to death, multiple times, and every time it was proven that the episode made sense.

Oh who am I kidding, it's all in the spirit of shitting on SAO because it's what the cool kids do. Who cares about mechanics info dumps and explanations, visual information, character interaction/dialogue, paying attention and all that jazz? JUST HATE ON SAO!! QUOTE OTHER HATERS WITH "+1" OR "Pretty much this!"

I mean seriously, if you don't want to pay attention to the show at least read the explanations of the people that DID pay attention.
Jul 15, 2014 7:49 AM

Sep 2012
those low eye views of sinons butt be butting a nigguh through FEEEELS
;____;

& her cammel toe,

EEKKK 2 much,
staawp SAO STAAWP.
Jul 15, 2014 10:27 AM

Mar 2014
@ssjokg Good job!! +100,000,000

@T3hSource See I didn't have to do much ^he just did it himself and really I just didn't feel like taking my time to refute everything I just gave a simple short answer.
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?" - Dread Emperor Terribilis II

"I chose glory and success. The box did not contain what was written on the lid." - Sand dan Glokta
Jul 15, 2014 10:30 AM
Aug 2012
All FPS shit aside cause in reality I don't play them and I don't really have any interest in them so GTFO CAWD ASSHATS DAS RIGHT I SAID IT but anyways.

Shino so far is an interesting character. In game though, not IRL because I can already expect your average quiet girl that has like fucking hearts and flowers popping out every time she says something.

The action scenes seem decent enough for what it is but I've seen people complaining about the guns shooting which didn't really get me the first time but I can see kind of why now. Especially the cyber guns or some shet.

All in all, I was a bit disappointed in the first season for using Asuna as a scapegoat but hopefully we'll just get PURE action in this one and not a fucking Princess Peach The Animation Pt. 2 even IF the story isn't heading that direction as of the moment. But you know, I'm giving this season a chance unlike most people (AHERM SHOUT OUTS TO MY FRIEND).

Final/Random Thoughts: GTFO CAWD SHITHEADS witcho technicalities; Fuck up on outta here G'DAMN. But no, stop being so god damn technical and mathematical and geometrical and asshatical and maybe you'll like the action.
Jul 15, 2014 12:18 PM

Jul 2014
What's all this hype about Sinon? Even comparing her to the other SAO females she's still a stereotypical character. She tries to act like the 'cool, quite guy' but she quickly dismisses this persona by acting in a unprofessional way, as in quickly getting angry due to a person smiling (Yes I have read parts of the light novel so no need to waste your time picking it up). This episode was far too slow paced even if it did contain action and partially giving information on how the GGO mechanics work.

But as usual, Kirito defies GGO logic. So as I first expected, this is going to go downhill.

(Also Sinon doesn't seem to be a good Sniper. Can't judge though since this is the 2nd episode)
"Hi!"
Jul 15, 2014 12:25 PM

Aug 2009
What does "cool and quiet guy" have to do with acting professional or not?And she is cold and doesnt exactly like the company of others,so what cool and quiet?

Kirto follows GGO's logic, more precisely the mechanics set by the Seed itself.

For someone that "read parts" of the LN you sure need someone to point you to the right way.

She doesnt seem like a good sniper because.....
Jul 15, 2014 12:33 PM

Jul 2014
ssjokg said:
What does "cool and quiet guy" have to do with acting professional or not?And she is cold and doesnt exactly like the company of others,so what cool and quiet?

Kirto follows GGO's logic, more precisely the mechanics set by the Seed itself.

For someone that "read parts" of the LN you sure need someone to point you to the right way.

She doesnt seem like a good sniper because.....

Personality gives a certain image towards the audience. The way how she acted due the the guy smiling will give certain options on how the audience thinks for example: 'What's the mystery behind her hatred towards people smiling?'
Or for someone like me 'God I'm going to find her annoying later on'

"Hi!"
Jul 15, 2014 12:44 PM

Aug 2009
Your expectation=/= her character.
She didnt "hate" anything,especially "just a smile".You are downplaying what happened.

Later eps spoilers:
[spoiler]
Yeah sorry.She dislikes the company of males in game.And as you know she thought he was a girl, and the scene with the buggy is after she gets to know that he isnt with her just because she is "Sinonchi".
Yes by using the game mechanics that any ex-SAO frontliner would also be able to do.
And lets ignore all of his failures again.

Yes snipers do tend to camp.Snipers that can actually hit because the targets cant see the bullet.
And that she is able to do a no scope, even from so close, means that she has skill not the opposite.
Jul 15, 2014 1:07 PM

Jul 2014
ssjokg said:
Your expectation=/= her character.
She didnt "hate" anything,especially "just a smile".You are downplaying what happened.

Later eps spoilers:
[spoiler]
Yeah sorry.She dislikes the company of males in game.And as you know she thought he was a girl, and the scene with the buggy is after she gets to know that he isnt with her just because she is "Sinonchi".
Yes by using the game mechanics that any ex-SAO frontliner would also be able to do.
And lets ignore all of his failures again.

Yes snipers do tend to camp.Snipers that can actually hit because the targets cant see the bullet.
And that she is able to do a no scope, even from so close, means that she has skill not the opposite.

Quick question - What does =/= mean?

Back on topic, as stated for the third time I said I can't judge from 2 episodes. I have yet to see other snipers thus far so I can't just. That snipe could of been basic luck. I can't judge from episode 2. She also seem very offended by Behemoth smiling as she decided to go more on the offensive after that.

Note that what I can do on Call of Duty isn't the same is that I can do with Battle Field. Similar mechanics, but different games.
"Hi!"
Jul 15, 2014 1:08 PM
Feb 2014
@ssjokg and Mikatarukito

You both realize that after she said "the end" in free falling, she looked through the scope lens and the bullet circle then fixated itself on Behemoth's head, showing that she aimed properly ;-)

The rest of your post is spot on, ssjokg :-D
Caleb8980Jul 15, 2014 1:13 PM
Jul 15, 2014 1:09 PM

Mar 2014
Caleb8980 said:
@ssjokg and Mikatarukito

You both realize that after she said "the end" in free falling, she looked through the scope lens and the bullet circle then fixated itself on Behemoth head, showing that she aimed properly ;-)

The rest of your post is spot on, ssjokg :-D

Dat not actually a no scope doe...
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?" - Dread Emperor Terribilis II

"I chose glory and success. The box did not contain what was written on the lid." - Sand dan Glokta
Jul 15, 2014 1:16 PM

Aug 2009
Not equal.

She was a meter, at most, away from him.Forget skill, if one cant even manage that, then they shouldnt pick a gun.My bad.
The guy in her team was smiling as well until he died, maybe you should think why it was Behemoth's smile that made her think that way.

Battlefield doesnt use the same models and data COD does, right?
That is what the Seed from last season did.All new games run based on data from the Seed, that is why transferring accounts along with stats from ALO to GGO or other unrelated, in setting, VRMMOs is even possible.
ssjokgJul 15, 2014 1:23 PM
Jul 15, 2014 1:19 PM

May 2014
ssjokg said:

1.lets go to the other and prove this wrong.
2.His life was near zero.He run straight to them in order to make sure he will get the grenade near them.I am sure that pros in FPS don't just hope for the best when they use grenades as well.
3.And the enemies in that open area can dodge her bullets with half steps.
4.One guy that just needs to start shooting at your direction to kill you.More directions is a better strategy.
5.He isn't alone.What is the point of attacking him if they are wide open to the others?
6.YEs he is a pussy when it comes down to his gear that earns him his money.
7.Stats and game mechanics.

Satisfied?Oh who am I kidding?You guys are too busy trashing SAO to even think what you are talking about.
2. He's standing in the OPEN! Wouldn't it be more reasonable to run from cover to cover to get into throwing range? And how isn't he massacred by the minigun guy anyway? The entire layout of the area is so unclear, we're just supposed to assume that there's just cover where the plot demands it. If you look at Sinon's first sight of the field, you'll notice she has open shots on 3 of them. Behemoth can't really dodge as easily while firing. Heck even she shoots him in the torso a few times, it'd be effective, since the guy is always in the open. On top of not having the minigun ready and spinning, which surely has a few seconds of buildup before actually shooting right?
3. Yet, they are also engaged by ground level assault, I thought that was the whole point of the strategy? Every time they come out of cover they are in danger.
4 & 5. They are 5 on 4, 1 guy can move while the rest suppress their lower numbers. They never shoot Behemoth who has a build-up window, on top of having plasma shields so if they do get hit by slow projectiles it's OK.
6. Stats and mechanics which are never explained, so we expect them to have some realism to them. Even real games have great limitations on miniguns, they always have build up and usually make the player halt to a slow crawl while firing. Wouldn't it be logical for a VRMMO, a simulation to also have that? On top of having simple game balance.

Another thing, Dyon died, but took 2 guys down, right? So now it's a 4 v 2. Yet we simply skip to Sinon vs Behemoth and everyone else disappears.

If you can explain away these things, it would be appreciated really. However you have to resort to the LN, and probably explained it away in the previous pages.

@Botato
I'm not hating for the sake of it. It's just bugging me how SAO handles these things.
Jul 15, 2014 1:20 PM

Nov 2013
Oh so that's what was going on inside the spoilers.

@T3hSource you either are or you didn't pay attention. Also most of what you're asking has been discussed before.
BotatoJul 15, 2014 1:24 PM
Jul 15, 2014 1:31 PM

Jul 2014
ssjokg said:
Not equal.

She was a meter, at most, away from him.Forget skill, if one cant even manage that, then they shouldnt pick a gun.My bad.
The guy in her team was smiling as well until he died, maybe you should think why it was Behemoth's smile that made her think that way.

Battlefield doesnt use the same models and data COD does, right?
That is what the Seed from last season did.All new games run based on data from the Seed, that is why transferring accounts along with stats from ALO to GGO or other unrelated, in setting, VRMMOs is even possible.

Fair point. As ignorant as I am I won't use my ignorance as an excuse.
Can't do much except wait for future episodes or read more of the light novel to have more of a clear understanding of Sinon's personality. But as stated before, I don't like her so much.
"Hi!"
Jul 15, 2014 1:45 PM

Aug 2009
T3hSource said:
ssjokg said:

1.lets go to the other and prove this wrong.
2.His life was near zero.He run straight to them in order to make sure he will get the grenade near them.I am sure that pros in FPS dont just hope for the best when they use grenades as well.
3.And the enemies in that open area can dodge her bullets with half steps.
4.One guy that just needs to start shooting at your direction to kill you.More directions is a better strategy.
5.He isnt alone.What is the point of attacking him if they are wide open to the others?
6.YEs he is a pussy when it comes down to his gear that earns him his money.
7.Stats and game mechanics.

Satisfied?Oh who am I kidding?You guys are too busy trashing SAO to even think what you are talking about.
2. He's standing in the OPEN! Wouldn't it be more reasonable to run from cover to cover to get into throwing range? And how isn't he massacred by the minigun guy anyway? The entire layout of the area is so unclear, we're just supposed to assume that there's just cover where the plot demands it. If you look at Sinon's first sight of the field, you'll notice she has open shots on 3 of them. Behemoth can't really dodge as easily while firing. Heck even she shoots him in the torso a few times, it'd be effective, since the guy is always in the open. On top of not having the minigun ready and spinning, which surely has a few seconds of buildup before actually shooting right?
3. Yet, they are also engaged by ground level assault, I thought that was the whole point of the strategy? Every time they come out of cover they are in danger.
4 & 5 They are 5 on 4, 1 guy can move while the rest suppress their lower numbers. They never shoot Behemoth who has a build-up window, on top of having plasma shields so if they do get hit by slow projectives it's OK.
6. Stats and mechanics which are never explained, so we expect them to have some realism to them. Even real games have great limitations on miniguns, they always have build up and usually make the player halt to a slow crawl while firing. Wouldn't it be logical for a VRMMO, a simulation to also have that? On top of having simple game balance.

Another thing, Dyon died, but took 2 guys down, right? So now it's a 4 v 2. Yet we simply skip to Sinon vs Behemoth and everyone else disappears.

If you can explain away these things, it would be appreciated really. However you have to resort to the LN, and probably explained it away in the previous pages.

@Botato
I'm not hating for the sake of it. It's just bugging me how SAO handles these things.

2.Isnt all of this, you knowing about their situation?
He is using his barrier for them and his job was to draw their fire.For all we know, Behemoth cant see him from wher he is.Also we dont know if she can aim at them.It was only shown that Behemoth is at sight.The area was never completely shown, we only know it has walls and pillars.
As for dodging while firing, the few moves he made while firing in a bad angle are enough to show that he would be able to avoid a shot he knows is coming.
3.From who?By a sniper that knows that her success rate is many times lowered?
4,5.It isnt ok, since the barriers dont work forever.Why risk anyone's "life" for one target?
6.If you had paid attention you would understand the game mechanics and stats.Certain people nowadays complain about modern series "telling" instead of "showing" their world,chars etc to the the viewers.But when SAO or x show that isnt liked does that, everyone complains about "lack of explanations".

Sinon( and Behemoth) was the focus of the ep, not the match.In other words it doesnt matter.

Oh plz.There are enough users here that were able to "get" what was going on without "resorting to the LN".
Jul 15, 2014 1:46 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
A lot better than the first episode, this new character seems interesting. The animation really shone through this episode, and action was actually pretty good too.

For the life of me, I still can't take them seriously when they're freaking out in a game with nothing actually at stake. At least one guy said what everyone else was thinking.
Jul 15, 2014 1:55 PM

Nov 2013
Todd_ said:
A lot better than the first episode, this new character seems interesting. The animation really shone through this episode, and action was actually pretty good too.

For the life of me, I still can't take them seriously when they're freaking out in a game with nothing actually at stake. At least one guy said what everyone else was thinking.
There's money at stake.
Jul 15, 2014 2:51 PM

May 2014
ssjokg said:
He is using his barrier for them and his job was to draw their fire.For all we know, Behemoth cant see him from wher he is.Also we dont know if she can aim at them.It was only shown that Behemoth is at sight.The area was never completely shown, we only know it has walls and pillars.
As for dodging while firing, the few moves he made while firing in a bad angle are enough to show that he would be able to avoid a shot he knows is coming.
4,5.It isnt ok, since the barriers dont work forever.Why risk anyone's "life" for one target?
6.If you had paid attention you would understand the game mechanics and stats.Certain people nowadays complain about modern series "telling" instead of "showing" their world,chars etc to the the viewers.But when SAO or x show that isnt liked does that, everyone complains about "lack of explanations".

Sinon( and Behemoth) was the focus of the ep, not the match.In other words it doesnt matter.

Oh plz.There are enough users here that were able to "get" what was going on without "resorting to the LN".
2. Why would he do that? Why only him?
And for all we know Behemoth can see him from where he is, since he isn't aiming. And also at 15:24 - they have cover from the shooters as well as having an clear angle on him from the side, shoot the bastard!
15:39 he's out of cover?!
Yeah, this entire scene has no spacial coherence with the cover. So anything is possible! Yay!
Is it the last scene you're talking about? So being able to lift a minigun to such an angle means he can just as well sidestep a 30ms shot at him while he's firing? And watching this scene makes me notice the anatomic inconsistencies as well...
3. She has the high ground, she has an angle, despite the (expected) lower chances, wouldn't a sniper still want to be in that position, rather than wasting time running all the way down to the heat zone. And they know there's a sniper, so there's more pressure on them to stick to cover as well.
4,5. I never said they all have risk themselves, I meant a single unit at a time is able to move cover to cover much, much more freely, without having to even shoot. This is quite the tactical advantage, and again, having barriers as a back up. Oh and now that I re-watch it, the first guy who runs in, kills two guys, to its a 3 v 5. So After the grenade sacrifice, it's a 1 v 4. Behemoth is a sitting duck.
6. Please tell me the time stamps of "showing" and what exactly they show, the bullet arc prediction I get. The wind and bullet drop, I get, the plasma shots and shields, I get, projective speeds I get, what I don't get is how these idiots can't deal with a slow lumbering tank who can only fire in one direction by overwhelming him by positioning. The covers can be put on such spots it can work.

ssjokg said:
So my statement is proved then:
T3hSource said:
Ah, who am I kidding, it's all in the spirit to make Sinon badass, who cares about boring tactics, mechanics, UI and all that mumbo jumbo.

This is all done for dramatization not for it to make sense.
Jul 15, 2014 3:19 PM

Aug 2009
T3hSource said:
ssjokg said:

2. Why would he do that? Why only him?
And for all we know Behemoth can see him from where he is, since he isn't aiming. And also at 15:24 - they have cover from the shooters as well as having an clear angle on him from the side, shoot the bastard!
15:39 he's out of cover?!
Yeah, this entire scene has no spacial coherence with the cover. So anything is possible! Yay!
Is it the last scene you're talking about? So being able to lift a minigun to such an angle means he can just as well sidestep a 30ms shot at him while he's firing? And watching this scene makes me notice the anatomic inconsistencies as well...
3. She has the high ground, she has an angle, despite the (expected) lower chances, wouldn't a sniper still want to be in that position, rather than wasting time running all the way down to the heat zone. And they know there's a sniper, so there's more pressure on them to stick to cover as well.
4,5. I never said they all have risk themselves, I meant a single unit at a time is able to move cover to cover much, much more freely, without having to even shoot. This is quite the tactical advantage, and again, having barriers as a back up. Oh and now that I re-watch it, the first guy who runs in, kills two guys, to its a 3 v 5. So After the grenade sacrifice, it's a 1 v 4. Behemoth is a sitting duck.
6. Please tell me the time stamps of "showing" and what exactly they show, the bullet arc prediction I get. The wind and bullet drop, I get, the plasma shots and shields, I get, projective speeds I get, what I don't get is how these idiots can't deal with a slow lumbering tank who can only fire in one direction by overwhelming him by positioning. The covers can be put on such spots it can work.

ssjokg said:
So my statement is proved then:
T3hSource said:

This is all done for dramatization not for it to make sense.

2.Pretty sure that if everyone was leaving their covers and started attacking you would complain about that happening.
What logic is this:"Behemoth can see him from where he is, since he isn't aiming"?
He is next to the pillar while the angle we have is only from Sinon and Dyne while they are running.Not a really good proof of their positions.
15:43 & 16:13 There is the pillar.If they fucked up in other scenes it has nothing to do with the writing.
Again, the prediction line appears before the shot is made,he has time to let the trigger and lean.
3.What you call wasting time gave them the victory.As pros, wouldnt they know that she has to reset in order to make any shot count?
4,5.Isnt this more like how you wanted to do it?They on the other hand decided to back up Sinon, who was going for the big guy.
The dust from Dyne's grenade covers him for that short time and (LN info)it is 2(one stunned) vs 3.
6.I wont to do that.Just like you CAN pay attention in order to trash it, pay some attention in order to understand it.
And your plan implies that the enemy, for whatever reason, wont change its positioning in order to respond.

No your statement isnt correct since we got "tactics, mechanics, UI(although they fucked up some parts in that) and all that mumbo jumbo."

I would say something similar for your criticism but whatever.
Jul 15, 2014 4:02 PM
Jan 2014
Unlucky-kat said:
cabacc2 said:
It makes no sense that Sinon stops to go for the kills after the fat guy dodged one time. That doesnt mean that the others are able to do so. Especially when they are busy dealing with Sinons squad.
She should have continued to take them out.

the why was there no prediciton line with the first shot?
Also, doesnt that completely undermine the purpose of sniping? Game has shit mechanics if you ask me.

Also, she has only 1 mag? Thats utter bullshit.
Jul 15, 2014 4:09 PM

Aug 2009
Number of magazines aside, it isnt like the line thing has been talked to death almost every two pages.

And its purpose is to make camping useless.It is a fine mechanic that doesnt allow one player to kill an entire squadron from 1,5 kilometers away.
Jul 15, 2014 4:09 PM

Mar 2014
T3hSource said:
@A_Lonely_Jedi
Thank you for, again, proving my point!
T3hSource said:

I meant about you or your "sarcastic" comments.

Besides you only took it as me proving your point nobody else did.

And "again"? I never proved any of them or "approved" them.

Jul 15, 2014 4:15 PM
Feb 2014
cabacc2 said:
Unlucky-kat said:

the why was there no prediciton line with the first shot?
Also, doesnt that completely undermine the purpose of sniping? Game has shit mechanics if you ask me.

Also, she has only 1 mag? Thats utter bullshit.

Because as you said a prediction line on the first shot of a sniper would be neckbreaking for snipers.

Hence the sniper is the only kind of gun in GGO which first shot doesn't have a prediction line. After that as the anime says, it has a line for 60 seconds, afterwards it gets one "stealth" shot again.

And yes what is shown is only her ammo left in her current mag; how many of those she has is nowhere seen, Unlucky-kat ;-)

EDIT: Ah what I forgot, you have to move from your current spot for the 60 sec countdown to start :-D
Caleb8980Jul 15, 2014 4:19 PM
Jul 15, 2014 4:40 PM

May 2014
@ssjokg
2. I never said they should do that! But hey, if they all died and Sinon taking him down without the need for super jump flips, I would probably find it more acceptable. And I see it as opportunity for character drama as well.
"can see, isn't aiming" was a brainfart on my end.
15:40 the pillar is in the background, so yeah, they fucked up.
By having him stop shooting to dodge, the ground assault team has an open window to shoot him down. We're thinking about this more than the writer and even studio did, fun, isn't it.
3. Sooo, having to run down a kilometer or so instead of tracking the enemies as well still being a threat to them is better?
4,5. Yes, it didn't have to be exactly like that, but something that's less like: imma sit in the open to take pot shots.
And if they're backing her up, where did they disappear, weren't they irrelevant anymore?
Watched the scene again, the brown haired guy actually "dies", yet when the smoke recedes he's the one stunned.
6. Hey, a dynamic shootout, all the better.
As you can see, I'm trying my damndest, we've gone to the length of marking time stamps.
Jul 15, 2014 4:56 PM

Aug 2009
2.And the blasters can also shoot the other guys down.No actually, the way "we" are thinking about it is ulta slow, since you guys only think what Sinon's team had and should have done and dont think of the enemies' follow up, which is something, at least , Dyne did.
3.Since it can make an actual difference, yes.
4,5.Still this is just complaining about the tactic not being what you wanted.
They most likely were still far behind where Dyne and Sinon left them.
It's actually the guy far from the grenade but with swapped hair color,notice the line in his head.They still fucked up in the visuals but it isnt something we haven't seen in other -great-anime as well, just saying.
6.This is a typical case of "the fight didnt go as I wanted to" and there is really no reason for that.
Would I be mean if I said try harder?
Jul 15, 2014 5:59 PM

May 2014
So essentially I'm watching the wrong show and want something else, since this tends to shatter my suspension of disbelief and question it constantly, complaining about what is "logical" to me. Well done!
Jul 15, 2014 6:07 PM

Nov 2013
T3hSource said:
So essentially I'm watching the wrong show and want something else, since this tends to shatter my suspension of disbelief and question it constantly, complaining about what is "logical" to me. Well done!
Seriously now? What you are saying isn't the only sole logical approach. The characters fucking up a plan is also normal and logical.

It's like complaining that Kirito ate an apple instead of an orange because you like oranges more.
Jul 15, 2014 6:21 PM

Aug 2009
Botato said:
T3hSource said:
Seriously now? What you are saying isn't the only sole logical approach. The characters fucking up a plan is also normal and logical.

It's like complaining that Kirito ate an apple instead of an orange because you like oranges more.
It depends. Did Asuna peel it for him or did he have to do it alone?
Jul 15, 2014 6:25 PM

Nov 2013
ssjokg said:
Botato said:

She does.
Jul 15, 2014 6:34 PM

Aug 2009
Botato said:
ssjokg said:
She does.
Lazy bastard.
Jul 15, 2014 6:44 PM

Nov 2013
ssjokg said:
Botato said:
She does.
Lazy bastard.
Ok this wasn't what I expected but it made me laugh xD
Jul 15, 2014 6:49 PM

Aug 2009
Botato said:
ssjokg said:
Lazy bastard.
Ok this wasn't what I expected but it made me laugh xD
It's 5AM here, give me a break XD.
ssjokgJul 15, 2014 7:12 PM
Jul 15, 2014 7:09 PM

Feb 2013
Was not expecting a non-Kirito episode... guess they wanted to introduce Sinon better more. I expect a good team-up between the two.

And that is why I typically use high fire-rate snipers in games... matters less when you miss...
Jul 15, 2014 11:46 PM

Jan 2011
This thread is just a circle jerk for the hardcore haters/fans. There's no middle ground, say anything bad "OMG you hater!" say anything good "lol you like this shit?"
Jul 16, 2014 12:41 AM

May 2014
Botato said:
]Seriously now? What you are saying isn't the only sole logical approach. The characters fucking up a plan is also normal and logical.

Ofc it isn't, but I sure as hell would appreciate more logical approaches than just have dramatization, which is the point of the scene.
T3hSourceJul 16, 2014 1:07 AM
Jul 16, 2014 12:49 AM

Oct 2013
feel kinda weird still being in ALO, even the small amount that we were
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Jul 16, 2014 3:22 AM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
ReaperCreeper said:
This thread is just a circle jerk for the hardcore haters/fans. There's no middle ground, say anything bad "OMG you hater!" say anything good "lol you like this shit?"

What SAO thread isn't?
Jul 16, 2014 3:52 AM

Dec 2009
This episode was a lot more interesting than the first one. That was a great battle and it really finished with a great scene. Now I'm a bit more interested in what happens.

Jul 16, 2014 4:10 AM

Aug 2009
T3hSource said:
Botato said:
]Seriously now? What you are saying isn't the only sole logical approach. The characters fucking up a plan is also normal and logical.

Ofc it isn't, but I sure as hell would appreciate more logical approaches than just have dramatization, which is the point of the scene.
Again:Your approach doesnt make it more logical.

ReaperCreeper said:
Nope, there are a lot of posts that I "ignored" so it isnt ANYTHING.
Jul 16, 2014 5:59 AM

May 2013
Takana_no_Hana said:
SetsukoHara said:
I still don't like how seriously some of those guys take their game.

LOL, unless you play ranked in a moba game such as League, Dota 2 then u won't know how seriously some people are in taking games seriously.

Lol it doesn't even have to be ranked games. Just play a hard hero for the first time in public games, fail hard and you will see how everyone is going to rage on you. GAMING IS LIFE.
Jul 16, 2014 6:45 AM

Mar 2014
Bheaze said:
feel kinda weird still being in ALO, even the small amount that we were

There is going to be a lot more ALO in the second half of the anime.

Jul 16, 2014 11:43 AM

Apr 2014
Sinon is awesome. Best character in SAO
Red is the color of a hero
Jul 16, 2014 1:34 PM

Feb 2013
I'm disappointed to say I found this episode to be pretty mediocre. I mean, I had high expectations. But, I really want this to get better.

Jul 16, 2014 2:59 PM
Aug 2013
DoomTheWiseWolf said:
Kirito doesn't rush into the game like it seemed to happen in season 1.

Why would he? He just got info about that Death guy.
Jul 16, 2014 3:04 PM

Jan 2011
omg this ep was very annoying so much drama over a videogame, "he is strong enough to smile on the battlefield" well its a game an he was winning so ofc he was smiling you dumb girl
anyways i guess i liked that new girl did some cool stuff unlike all the previous SAO heroines who were only there to be rescued by Kirito but i hope she tones down the dramatic crap while playing the damn game
whats with all the people here claiming that this girl is a badass? she is playing a game not fighting in a war >_>
Jul 16, 2014 3:17 PM

Jun 2014
i liked this one more then the last episode time will tell though still needs to get into the story but overall a good episode (i like the new sniper she seems interesting)
feel free to check out my list and message me recommendations :)
Jul 16, 2014 3:17 PM

Oct 2008
silversaint said:
omg this ep was very annoying so much drama over a videogame, "he is strong enough to smile on the battlefield" well its a game an he was winning so ofc he was smiling you dumb girl
anyways i guess i liked that new girl did some cool stuff unlike all the previous SAO heroines who were only there to be rescued by Kirito but i hope she tones down the dramatic crap while playing the damn game
whats with all the people here claiming that this girl is a badass? she is playing a game not fighting in a war >_>

I know right? What they're doing is the equivalent to playing Connect Four, or something... Totally not serious at all. The Virtual Reality setting is completely irrelevant.

/sarcasm
Pages (16) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Karoshi- - Dec 20, 2014

618 by No_Fan_676 »»
Aug 18, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 27, 2014

612 by KaiserVonGogureo »»
Aug 12, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2014

960 by elpasho0 »»
Jul 29, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Karoshi- - Jul 4, 2014

1114 by Vortixx_ »»
Jul 27, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2014

356 by Forum »»
Jul 4, 7:26 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.