Forum Settings
Forums

One in four Americans unaware that Earth circles Sun

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Feb 23, 2014 11:45 PM

Feb 2012
Not that knowledge changes anything... :P
Feb 24, 2014 8:42 AM
Jul 2018
Cupquake said:
Fexell said:
Cupquake said:
Fexell said:
Noldorin said:
Fexell said:
-Linus- said:
I don't know where they find these people. I always here about how stupid people are, but I've never actually come across anyone so ignorant. Anecdotal I know, but whatever..

This was me a while ago, too. Until I met a girl going at my school who is actually really... Let's say not so intelligent. While having a very deep conversation with someone, she can in the middle of a sentence say "I found a hair dryer today I really like". When you talk to her, she even seem "empty".
She approached me once and held out a cigarette, looked me in the eye and said "Cig". Like she was stating she was holding a cigarette. It actually astound me to the point where I felt dumb. It took me about 15 seconds to ask what she meant, and she just once again replied "Cig".

These people do exists... :P

I think that's cute. She's just like those airheaded anime girls :3

That doesn't necessarily mean she has low intelligence though. It could be a personality/psychological issue.

I thought so too. But that isn't the case with this girl. She's really slow (mentally). I shouldn't bad-mouth people behind their backs, but unfortunatly this is the truth. Her knowledge ain't that great. :P

So she has a mental disability and your talking shit about her online? Wow, what a champ.

If you would have read my post, you should be able to see that I wrote "I shouldn't bad-mouth people behind their backs" - which states that I feel guilty about it.
And to be fair, the girl has a nice personality. She's kind.

I did read it. You feel guilty about it, which means you know it's wrong, yet you still did it. That makes it worse.

It isn't exactly "wrong". I can still write whatever I like on the Internet. Feeling guilty doesn't mean you should keep your mouth shut. This is a forum for discussions and I just wrote something out of my own experience. If you don't like it, don't be here.
Feb 24, 2014 8:44 AM

Jul 2013
Moog- said:
That is messed up. The U.S is one of the most technological and advanced nations in the world, and yet a portion of its population seem to be so... backwards. Stop that.

Kinda relevant

Wow, some people are stupid? What a hard thing to believe.
Pikachu wants some
Feb 24, 2014 8:48 AM

Jul 2013
Kallifer said:
I'm pretty sure I learned the basics of astronomy in Elementary School. Who did they ask these questions?

That's actually a good point. Were the people who said these things immigrants who came here, or were they citizens born here?
Pikachu wants some
Feb 24, 2014 8:59 AM

Oct 2012
If I can remember correctly this is from the 2000 census. I don't know how they asked the question, or if people just gave them an answer in the test population to speed the damn process up . . . what I'm saying is that it doesn't seem very scientific.
Let this be our little secret, no needs to know we're feeling HIGHER AND HIGHER AND HIGHER!
Feb 24, 2014 9:13 AM
Jan 2014

actually mentally slow isnt even an insult. In this case it was just a fact description. There is nothig bad about describing facts. It would have been an insult if he had the intention of hurting her, which is clearly not the case because she will never read it.
throwaway111Feb 25, 2014 7:43 AM
Feb 24, 2014 8:38 PM
Nov 2008
NickyCharisma said:
If I can remember correctly this is from the 2000 census. I don't know how they asked the question, or if people just gave them an answer in the test population to speed the damn process up . . . what I'm saying is that it doesn't seem very scientific.
Still amusing that the people who pop in to instantly deny the information actually can't be bothered to check the source data provided in the thread.
Feb 24, 2014 10:56 PM

Feb 2014
it's obama's fault
Feb 25, 2014 12:24 AM

Aug 2012
I had a good laugh.

A shame people think that way, but it's better to leave them alone than attack them. Not like attacking them gets anywhere anyway.
Feb 25, 2014 7:19 AM

Nov 2013
IT DOES!!!!??????
Feb 25, 2014 8:50 AM
Jan 2014
TheDarkLordOtaku said:
IT DOES!!!!??????

when they are indoctrinated, logic will not work.
Attacking them will also not work, it will just make them laugh at you or make them hiding inside their shell of irrationality and fear.

you have to get them to a point where they do the research by themselves. The internet has to rape their minds with evidence, or they wont develop.
mocking them can help, but it can be counterproductive as well.
Feb 25, 2014 1:15 PM

Jun 2007
http://i.imgur.com/Isqv6L3.png

"ONLY AMERICA IS STUPID AND THIS VERY LIMITED STUPID-PEOPLE-CHOSEN-ON-PURPOSE SURVEY PROVES ITTTTTT!!!!"

I can do that too.
Feb 25, 2014 1:27 PM

Sep 2011
one more shady aspects about this survey is unlike any credible survey they dont address the age range of its participants, for all intents and purpouses they could have asked a bunch of kids for this

this exists for 1 reason and 1 reason only, to act as an excuse to get more governmental funding

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 25, 2014 1:56 PM
Mar 2013
TallonKarrde23 said:

"ONLY AMERICA IS STUPID AND THIS VERY LIMITED STUPID-PEOPLE-CHOSEN-ON-PURPOSE SURVEY PROVES ITTTTTT!!!!"

I can do that too.
that doesn't even have a web address

come back when you have a credible source
Feb 25, 2014 2:28 PM

Apr 2013
JD2411 said:
TallonKarrde23 said:

I can do that too.
that doesn't even have a web address

come back when you have a credible source

The article in the thread doesn't seem very credible either.

Fexell said:
Cupquake said:
Fexell said:
Cupquake said:
Fexell said:
Noldorin said:
Fexell said:
-Linus- said:
I don't know where they find these people. I always here about how stupid people are, but I've never actually come across anyone so ignorant. Anecdotal I know, but whatever..

This was me a while ago, too. Until I met a girl going at my school who is actually really... Let's say not so intelligent. While having a very deep conversation with someone, she can in the middle of a sentence say "I found a hair dryer today I really like". When you talk to her, she even seem "empty".
She approached me once and held out a cigarette, looked me in the eye and said "Cig". Like she was stating she was holding a cigarette. It actually astound me to the point where I felt dumb. It took me about 15 seconds to ask what she meant, and she just once again replied "Cig".

These people do exists... :P

I think that's cute. She's just like those airheaded anime girls :3

That doesn't necessarily mean she has low intelligence though. It could be a personality/psychological issue.

I thought so too. But that isn't the case with this girl. She's really slow (mentally). I shouldn't bad-mouth people behind their backs, but unfortunatly this is the truth. Her knowledge ain't that great. :P

So she has a mental disability and your talking shit about her online? Wow, what a champ.

If you would have read my post, you should be able to see that I wrote "I shouldn't bad-mouth people behind their backs" - which states that I feel guilty about it.
And to be fair, the girl has a nice personality. She's kind.

I did read it. You feel guilty about it, which means you know it's wrong, yet you still did it. That makes it worse.

It isn't exactly "wrong". I can still write whatever I like on the Internet. Feeling guilty doesn't mean you should keep your mouth shut. This is a forum for discussions and I just wrote something out of my own experience. If you don't like it, don't be here.

You basically posted "hey I know a stupid person too" but then went "actually she has a mental disability." It's not relevant to the thread because I'm going to assume the people surveyed were not actually retarded, although if they were it'd explain the results of said survey. You can write whatever you want, yes, but there are some things best left unsaid.
Feb 26, 2014 1:17 AM

Nov 2013
cabacc2 said:
TheDarkLordOtaku said:
IT DOES!!!!??????

Attacking them will also not work, it will just make them laugh at you or make them hiding inside their shell of irrationality and fear.

you have to get them to a point where they do the research by themselves. The internet has to rape their minds with evidence, or they wont develop.
IT CAN!!!!!??????
Feb 26, 2014 5:26 AM
Jan 2014
TheDarkLordOtaku said:
cabacc2 said:
TheDarkLordOtaku said:
IT DOES!!!!??????

IT CAN!!!!!??????

sure.
I know of people that were so annoyed by their friends mocking them (in a friendly way, not in a nasty way) that they did some research on the internet and realized that their believes are shit. It can help, it can be counterproductive.
Feb 26, 2014 12:30 PM

Oct 2009
the sun doesnt revolve around the earth

the sun revolves around America
Feb 26, 2014 12:33 PM

Mar 2013
RandomChampion said:

/thread
Feb 26, 2014 12:34 PM

Nov 2010
RandomChampion said:

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/604025/83889218.jpg
Feb 26, 2014 7:33 PM

Aug 2008
RandomChampion said:

This is why I'm proud to live in the USA.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Feb 26, 2014 9:00 PM

Jan 2014
4kiraL said:
Actually none of us know whether the earth circles around the sun.We are just told in school that it is the truth and basic knowledge but what if all is made up in a coherent way that it makes some sort of sense and in fact the reality differs from what humanity believes to be true?

I can't let this slide. It is basic knowledge. While everyone is entitled to be skeptical of science, they must do so by being prepared to test the theory by replicating the experiment and peer reviewing the evidence. You're welcome to do so yourself, but this would require to take observation of the sky for at least a year. Once a theory is widely accepted and not having been disproven through this process (the scientific method) they become known as scientific law. Of course the end results and conclusions should be shared to the community, that is the whole point of science education.

While it is true that astronomy of antiquity developed the geocentric model, where the earth is stationary and the center of the universe which revolved around us, this was based on naked eye observations of the night sky. The model got more complicated as it tried to explain further observations such as retrograde motion of planets by adding what are known as epicycles. Then Galileo built a telescope and pointed it at the sky. The evidence that disproved this model in favor of our heliocentric model (orbiting the sun) was that the planet Venus has phases that do not match what they would be in a geocentric model. The heliocentric model was simpler to describe and due to the observations of Kepler of planetary motion, Newton was able to explain the motion mathematically with his law of gravity. That it appears the sky moves around the earth is actually due to earth rotating.

Actually the law of gravity applies to any 2 objects with mass. They will orbit a common center of mass; in the case of the sun and the earth the center of mass is inside of the sun since its mass is significantly larger than the earth's.

A more recent example is when the law of gravity got updated to include relativity to match observations of the universe on a larger scale. Newtonian mechanics didn't get thrown out the window entirely, but we did come to a better understanding.

This is not to say it won't be edited again, if something is able to disprove it, or a better theory comes along; currently astronomers are struggling to search for dark matter and dark energy (theorized stuff we can't observe other than mass according to the current model) when it could be simply that the equation needs editing. Either way the more science and research that is done, the better we are to understanding our world and our universe.
Feb 27, 2014 2:25 AM

Mar 2013
Seravander said:

I can't let this slide. It is basic knowledge. While everyone is entitled to be skeptical of science, they must do so by being prepared to test the theory by replicating the experiment and peer reviewing the evidence. You're welcome to do so yourself, but this would require to take observation of the sky for at least a year. Once a theory is widely accepted and not having been disproven through this process (the scientific method) they become known as scientific law. Of course the end results and conclusions should be shared to the community, that is the whole point of science education.
l

Fact is that I don't know whether the earth circles around the sun. Like you said, we must observe the sky and prove it for ourselves. All we do is believe. With this in mind, science is like a religion. I am right, right?

Seravander said:

While it is true that astronomy of antiquity developed the geocentric model, where the earth is stationary and the center of the universe which revolved around us, this was based on naked eye observations of the night sky. The model got more complicated as it tried to explain further observations such as retrograde motion of planets by adding what are known as epicycles. Then Galileo built a telescope and pointed it at the sky. The evidence that disproved this model in favor of our heliocentric model (orbiting the sun) was that the planet Venus has phases that do not match what they would be in a geocentric model. The heliocentric model was simpler to describe and due to the observations of Kepler of planetary motion, Newton was able to explain the motion mathematically with his law of gravity. That it appears the sky moves around the earth is actually due to earth rotating.

Actually the law of gravity applies to any 2 objects with mass. They will orbit a common center of mass; in the case of the sun and the earth the center of mass is inside of the sun since its mass is significantly larger than the earth's.

A more recent example is when the law of gravity got updated to include relativity to match observations of the universe on a larger scale. Newtonian mechanics didn't get thrown out the window entirely, but we did come to a better understanding.

Humanity forgot to consider one possibility: What if the geocentric model was correct and the universe changed its shape, which led to the heliocentric conception of the world? A few thousand years ago the sun could have circled the earth.
Now let's assume the geocentric model was false in the first place due to lack of scientific devices etc. What if we are wrong right now and our world view will be disproved again? Our scientists deductions might be logically incorrect to begin with since the fundamental laws of physics, which our heliocentrism is grounded on, consists of nothing but theory and assumptions!
All we hear is masses, masses, masses. What if the reason for the earth and the sun to revolve around a focal point doesn't have anything to do with masses at all? If we find an exception, our formula is screwed, all conclusions resulting from it are falsified and the construct would collapse.

Seravander said:

This is not to say it won't be edited again, if something is able to disprove it, or a better theory comes along; currently astronomers are struggling to search for dark matter and dark energy (theorized stuff we can't observe other than mass according to the current model) when it could be simply that the equation needs editing. Either way the more science and research that is done, the better we are to understanding our world and our universe.

That is why physics sucks, we never know whether what we know is right or wrong. Physicists are mere observers.
4kiraLFeb 27, 2014 8:07 AM
Feb 27, 2014 2:34 AM

Oct 2013
Ah patriotism, just so much better then religion to control the masses, got to love the idiocy and those that have that faith, not!
Feb 21, 2015 12:19 PM

Mar 2014
And the other three quarters believe that the sun revolves around 'MURICA.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/quarter-americans-convinced-sun-revolves-earth-survey-finds/story?id=22542847

Poll trolls or not the fact that I even believed it to be the truth is astounding enough. Why is the stereotype that Americans are idiots so popular?
[i]"Yet each man kills the thing he loves,
By each let this be heard,
Some do it with a bitter look,
Some with a flattering word,
The coward does it with a kiss,
The brave man with a sword!''
~Oscar
[/i]
Feb 21, 2015 12:21 PM

Apr 2013
Oh god, I can already tell this is going to be a hate on america thread
A survey of 2,200 people

Nice sample size there. This definitely repersents all of America. I smell bias
Feb 21, 2015 12:26 PM

Mar 2014
Mushmallow said:
A survey of 2,200 people

I know it goes against democracy but hey, FREEDOM is free!!
~Oscar
[/i]
Feb 21, 2015 12:27 PM

Apr 2013
Yumes-lil-Faggot said:
Mushmallow said:

That makes no sense in the context of what I said.
Feb 21, 2015 12:29 PM

Mar 2014
Mushmallow said:
Yumes-lil-Faggot said:

That makes no sense in the context of what I said.

it was never meant to

look 2200 Americans > the whole world.

Get it?
~Oscar
[/i]
Feb 21, 2015 12:31 PM

Nov 2010
Old news that we already have a thread about, I believe they found near the same was found in other countries as well.
Feb 21, 2015 12:45 PM

Jan 2009
[quote=Yumes-lil-Faggot]And the other three quarters believe that the sun revolves around 'MURICA.

Then they're just in the finest/best Company:
NoboruFeb 21, 2015 12:49 PM
Feb 21, 2015 12:46 PM

Nov 2009
The article this article cites has a box in the bottom saying "AAAS and EurekAlert! are not responsible for the accuracy of news releases posted to EurekAlert! by contributing institutions or for the use of any information through the EurekAlert system."

OP, if you want to bash America, there are plenty of ways to do so. But using shoddy statistics that A) Should be ignored due to sample size and B) Probably did NOT do random sampling, is kind of a desperate measure. Might I suggest talking about our foreign policies, those seem to be very unpopular both in and outside of America.

You could also bash this news station for making an article on something like this. I think that news that doesn't properly evaluate they study they are writing about shouldn't even be considered "news" anymore. The author of this article would fit in better with gossip magazines.
Pirating_NinjaFeb 21, 2015 12:54 PM
Feb 21, 2015 12:54 PM

Apr 2014
But all Americans know what temperatures steel can and cannot melt at.
Trance said:
I'm a guy and I can imagine buttfucking another guy. I don't find the thought repulsive, and I can even imagine kissing another man.
Feb 21, 2015 6:28 PM

Feb 2015
*cough dumb *cough *cough americans
Feb 21, 2015 6:30 PM

Jul 2011
No, not around the Earth, around 'Murica, because 'Murica it's the best thing ever.
Even the Sun depends on 'Murica.
Feb 21, 2015 6:53 PM

Apr 2007
EcchiArtist said:
*cough dumb *cough *cough americans

All right, foreigners, what you're failing to see here is that this poll is flawed because both given answers are wrong. The actual answer is that each revolves around the common barycenter (i.e., center of mass) of the system. For the earth/sun system, it happens to within the sun, but does not have to be, as with the sun/Jupiter barycenter. In fact, it's this subtle "wobble" effect that has assisted us in detecting distant exoplanets.

Americans, including myself, are taught orbital mechanics from a very young age and are not allowed to pass elementary school without being able to derive Kepler's Laws of Planetary Motion from Newton's Laws. What you are seeing here is nothing more than my compatriots trying to answer like they 'think' the rest of the world would expect.

Reading the article makes it clear the authors of the poll were scientific Philistines. "Only 39 percent answered correctly with "true" when asked if "The universe began with a huge explosion." But it didn't. The initial expansion conditions were not an explosion. It's almost like they don't know what the Friedmann–Lemaître–Robertson–Walker metric is. Obviously written by foreigners.
Feb 21, 2015 6:56 PM

Nov 2011
"Only 39 percent answered correctly with "true" when asked if "The universe began with a huge explosion,"

the article leaves out that
60% gave this response when the statement was prefaced by “according to astronomers".

the article says: only 48 percent knew that "Human beings, as we know them today, developed from earlier species of animals,"

but leaves out the crucial information:
72% gave this response when the same statement was prefaced by “according to the theory of evolution.”

the report, which was NOT included for obvious reasons, also says that
Levels of factual knowledge in the United States are comparable to those in Europe and are generally higher than levels in countries in other parts of the world.

basically, they cherry picked some of the conclusion and made it to suit w/e they wanted to report

source
http://www.nsf.gov/statistics/seind14/index.cfm/chapter-7/c7h.htm#s2

edit: also, unless i missed it, the statement that 1/4 believe in the geocentric model of the universe
is not in the report

meaning - there's a chance they just made it up.

edit: 2
"Two additional questions used a multiple choice format. These asked about (21) whether the sun moves around the Earth, whether the Earth moves around the sun (correct), or neither the sun nor the Earth moves (Europe correct: 80%, United States correct: 82%);"
meaning: 82% of Americans in the survey answered correctly on that question.
sauce: http://www.nsf.gov/statistics/seind14/index.cfm/chapter-7/c7s2.htm
DreamingBeatsFeb 21, 2015 7:17 PM
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Feb 21, 2015 9:02 PM

Apr 2013
-shotz said:
Mushmallow said:

you obviously don't know much about how polls are done.
What's your point? A sample size of a little over 2000 people tells us nothing becuase it's way less than 10% of the population.
Feb 21, 2015 9:06 PM

Jun 2014
Please. Everybody knows that the sun, the moon, and the stars all orbit the Earth inside "Crystal Spheres."

Feb 21, 2015 9:18 PM

Feb 2015
Mushmallow said:
-shotz said:
What's your point? A sample size of a little over 2000 people tells us nothing becuase it's way less than 10% of the population.

That's not how polls work.. once you pass a randomized samle size of 2000 it's essentially impossible to change the result. Ask 2000, no matter how many more you ask, the result wont change.
Feb 21, 2015 9:21 PM

May 2014
Quarter of Americans believe that the sun revolves around the Earth
You cant really "believe" in facts. They just... are.
Kenjataimu mode status: 恒久
Feb 21, 2015 9:22 PM

Jan 2009
Mushmallow said:
-shotz said:

im no statistician but that is how statistics work, you get a small sample size and apply it to a large population then calculate the margin of error

this table says that - http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-fair-projects/project_ideas/Soc_participants.shtml a sample size of 2000 will have a margin error of 2.2% only
Feb 21, 2015 9:23 PM

Feb 2015
OnlyTemporary said:
Quarter of Americans believe that the sun revolves around the Earth
You cant really "believe" in facts. They just... are.

Until proven wrong. ;) Remember, lots of "facts" have gone by the wayside over the years.. including that the sun revolves around the earth.
Feb 21, 2015 9:23 PM

Feb 2015
aloricg said:
once you pass a randomized samle size of 2000 it's essentially impossible to change the result. Ask 2000, no matter how many more you ask, the result wont change.

Conduct the poll in the bible belt instead of Cali or NY.
Now you're wondering if there's white text in any of my other posts.

Over there, I'm everywhere. I know that.
Feb 21, 2015 9:26 PM

Feb 2015
icirate said:
aloricg said:
once you pass a randomized samle size of 2000 it's essentially impossible to change the result. Ask 2000, no matter how many more you ask, the result wont change.

Conduct the poll in the bible belt instead of Cali or NY.

That's not a randomized sample :)
Feb 21, 2015 9:26 PM

Apr 2013
aloricg said:
Mushmallow said:

That's not how polls work.. once you pass a randomized samle size of 2000 it's essentially impossible to change the result. Ask 2000, no matter how many more you ask, the result wont change.
No, first of all we don't know the polling method. Completely random would imply that they ask members of all 50 states, but considering the small number of people surveyed, that's unlikely. And even if they did poll 40 members of each state, that's still a small portion of the populace. It's not an accurate polling method and, therefore, the survey is not an accurate representation of America as a whole.
Feb 21, 2015 9:43 PM

Nov 2009
The study that this article is based on, or rather the summary of the study that this article is based on does not state the sampling method, the survey method, nor the questions given and the answers for said questions. Furthermore there is a disclaimer at the bottom of the site saying "Disclaimer: AAAS and EurekAlert! are not responsible for the accuracy of news releases posted to EurekAlert! by contributing institutions or for the use of any information through the EurekAlert system".

What I find alarming are the amount of people that are believing things like "This was a random sample" or "This is a valid representation of statistics". Neither of which are represented or proven within this article. The true "worry" is people who "believe" in the results of polls like this.

Similar "polls" have stated things like 1 in every 4 women in America have been raped. I mean it's cute and all, but a large portion of those answered "yes" to "Have you ever regretted having sexual intercourse with a partner?", and guess what that poll concluded? This was rape. Knowing the "Facts" about a poll is pretty darn important if you want to go around believing something is a "fact".

(Repeating myself here because I am truly concerned for those who ridicule people "believing" in things like a geocentric theory and yet at the same time are "believing" that everything they see on the news is a fact.)
Pirating_NinjaFeb 21, 2015 9:46 PM
Feb 21, 2015 9:48 PM

Feb 2015
Pirating_Ninja said:
The study that this article is based on, or rather the summary of the study that this article is based on does not state the sampling method, the survey method, nor the questions given and the answers for said questions. Furthermore there is a disclaimer at the bottom of the site saying "Disclaimer: AAAS and EurekAlert! are not responsible for the accuracy of news releases posted to EurekAlert! by contributing institutions or for the use of any information through the EurekAlert system".

What I find alarming are the amount of people that are believing things like "This was a random sample" or "This is a valid representation of statistics". Neither of which are represented or proven within this article. The true "worry" is people who "believe" in the results of polls like this.

Similar "polls" have stated things like 1 in every 4 women in America have been raped. I mean it's cute and all, but a large portion of those answered "yes" to "Have you ever regretted having sexual intercourse with a partner?", and guess what that poll concluded? This was rape. Knowing the "Facts" about a poll is pretty darn important if you want to go around believing something is a "fact".

(Repeating myself here because I am truly concerned for those who ridicule people "believing" in things like a geocentric theory and yet at the same time are "believing" that everything they see on the news is a fact.)

So.. you're saying you'll argue either side as long as if fulfills your sense of intellectual elitism to do so?
Feb 21, 2015 9:54 PM

Apr 2013
aloricg: that was a completely random and baseless accusation.

Survey is not confirmed to be an SRS and I seriously doubt it is one.
Feb 21, 2015 9:55 PM

Feb 2015
Mushmallow said:
aloricg: that was a completely random and baseless accusation.

Survey is not confirmed to be an SRS and I seriously doubt it is one.

So you'll believe one thing without proof but not another because... reasons?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.