Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Nov 10, 2013 7:33 PM

Sep 2012
In the manga, Hakuryuu's brother splashes his blood over him to protect him from the fire. I was waiting for it to happen, but I guess it was too gory for TV?
"whats so special about bonzai trees?"
"They are the loli of the tree world."

Inganock of the Brightest Flame
Nov 10, 2013 8:13 PM

May 2012
Wow I can hardly believe how detestable of a character Hakuryuu has turned out to be. I like it!
Go ***k yourself.

Polite as usual,
lightXTC
Nov 10, 2013 8:28 PM

Mar 2013
shioricchi said:
Hakuryu's smile before killing Madaura...

Best thing I've seen in this 2nd season so far
Nov 10, 2013 9:50 PM

Jul 2009
damn that guy is just bursting with hot passion this episode.
cutting people cold blood in front of her 'family' and then confessing/going for the kiss
what the fuckkk lol.
5/5 best ep so far. action, love, revenge- this episode had it all.
Nov 10, 2013 10:57 PM

Feb 2010
Hakuryu is awesome.
Nov 11, 2013 12:22 AM
Feb 2013
Icebreaker93 said:
That was awesome episode, can't wait for the shota prince in the next episode :D

Lol. I guess he got his nickname. ;-)

'The shota prince'...but is he a shota prince because he is shota-material, or because he acts as if he has shota tendencies?
Or both?

I wonder why so many mangaka seem to adore to use bishies in their manga. Togashi is another one who frequently uses it; Kurapica, Pitou, Kaluto (never seen more of a boy-trap than the last one, I mean, c'mon, seriously: who the heck would ever think it was a boy instead of a girl when first seeing him?). It's really pretty common in anime, contrary to Western cartoons.

Asfaria said:
So, no underwater battle in the anime. That wasn't one of my favorite fights in the manga so I'm okay with it being excluded, but doesn't the mother pirate end up shouting about how she hates the kids in the manga for all of them to hear? I felt like that should have been included (unless I'm remembering incorrectly). Still, good stuff with Hakuryuu. I just can't wait for Aladdin to get to Magnostadt because I love the beginning of that arc.

Yes, can't wait neither. So even though Kouha will be introduced, which is great, I still hope they will limite it to one episode before arriving at Magnostadt. That arc is really outstanding (I hope by god they're remaining closely to the original, this time!). Not alone in the beginning, imho, but throughout the arc. It has great action, and more importantly, great themes that makes you think about stuff. This anime, certainly for a shounen, does an excellent job of being thought-provocative, and doesn't treat the reader/watcher as an idiot.

asekuro said:
I understand Hakuryu's obsession of revenge against his mother but to behead Madaura was brutal cruel! Only because she reminds him of his own mother! That seems very dark and cruel to me even she was cruel herself.

But i still feel bad for Hakuryu though, he has a hard past about his siblings and his cruel mother that tried to kill her own childrens. No wonder that he was so obsessed with revenge!.

I don't think it was *merely* because she looked like her mother (though obviously, that was the emotional drive behind it). There were some reasons behind it too. As it stood now, it almost turned into a riot of the mob (in the manga this is shown better, since the soldiers are being overwhelmed too, and get nervous because the crowd is taking matters in their own hands). So it makes sense to stop that from going out of hand. And as he said; she was going to be executed anyway. And I think he deliberately wanted to kill her in from of the kids, so it would shock them awake and realise their fawning about their 'mother' had no use anymore. It was time for some harsh lessons of life, I guess he must have thought.

And then, of course, he still was a bit under the influence of the spell, and her really hates his mother (understandably). so he had the emotional as well as the rational drive to do it... no wonder he went all out.

(That said, his mom looks really lovely and sweet and beautiful at first sight. One would never guess she's such a nasty Al thamen witch. To kill off your own children, whom you've given birth to and raised...god damn.)

tingy said:
So much pain in this episode :(

Honestly it's sad to see how harsh Hakuryuu was, to behead Madaura in front of the children, but I don't think Madaura didn't deserve to die either. Honestly, I would rather see her doing some intense labor or something because beheading her was too light of a sentence for what she had done. But again, I don't think he should've done it in front of the kids, that's really traumatizing. Hakuryuu is still an awesome character though, he has a lot of determination to go through with his wants, plus that confession :)

Ahh and I love Alibaba, he has so much compassion/empathy, I know he tends to cry a lot, but it makes sense because of what he had gone through. I'm glad his tears got through Olba.

Next episode is back to being lighthearted though ^^ Can't wait to see Aladdin and Kouha's interaction!

It's as he said: she killed many people, including other mothers too, stole their children, and used them for her own ends. she doesn't deserve much pity.

btw, tingy, it was even far worse in the manga: there he beheaded her in front of the children, took her head in his hands, walked over to the children, and showed the severed head in right front of them. Some of the children even puked seeing that. :-)

It's cruel in a sense indeed, but then again, during the middle ages we weren't any less cruel. People were a lot more 'hard' in those days. So it fits the alternative time/world there, I guess. and in this case, 'traumatising' might have helped break the spell their mother had over them. Well, thanks to alladin and alibaba they'll get a second chance.
AnimageNebyNov 11, 2013 12:49 AM
Nov 11, 2013 1:36 AM

Jun 2011
Dat Kiss!!!!
Awesome episode.. Haku's past was messed up.. F*** his mother..
next episode will be funny xD
5/5
Nov 11, 2013 7:40 AM

Jun 2013
It was an awesome episode! I got those damn feels. ;__; I still shocked a bit when Hakuryuu cutted Madaura's head off, even though I already have read that in the manga.

Can't wait for the next ep! Finally Kouha appears! :3
Nov 11, 2013 7:49 AM

Jan 2013
woah! a lot happened in this episode!

I love kiss scene between Mor and Hakuryuu <33 it was so sweet ^^

can't wait for next (yay yay Ren <3 )
Nov 11, 2013 7:53 AM

May 2013
am i the only one who ship hakuryu and morgiana?
Nov 11, 2013 9:17 AM

Nov 2010
Finally, I get to see the confession scene animated! Poor Morgiana, too much on her.
Handsome Hakuryuu, getting violent but still the sweet guy that we know.
Let us not forget about Hakuyuu and Hakuren. It was a sad scene for me QnQ

One bad ass scene was left out though, when Hakuryuu held on Madaura's head and showed it to the kids. Too bloody!
Hi~
Nov 11, 2013 10:04 AM
Dec 2012
Just great! 10/10 just because of this episode!

xD I'm kidding, but this episode really made me love Magi even more than i already did. I really didn't see that decapitation and the kiss coming.
Nov 11, 2013 10:24 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Hakuryuu didn't use to do to much for me as a character, but between that decisive decapitation and that confession/kiss, I might change might mind. Hakuryuu could give a lesson to all those wishy/washy anime guys on how to make a woman know in no uncertain terms that you like her/want her/need her bad.

Did they kiss in the manga too?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 11, 2013 10:43 AM

Feb 2013
Damn Hakuryuu's checklist for this episode was packed

Love it. But he can't even beat Allibaba when he's on overdrive? I know it wasn't a full djinn equip and not much control, but still. I just remembered what a little punk he used to be too.
fiddle_shnibsNov 11, 2013 10:51 AM
Nov 11, 2013 11:39 AM

Dec 2012
Probably the best episode this season. That behead left me speechless.
And I was really happy inside when Morg rejected him.. duno why :D
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Nov 11, 2013 12:52 PM

Mar 2009
na35899 said:

Nope! I've been shipping them since the past couple of episodes.

At this point, I'm pretty much echoing everyone else; this episode was the best yet. I've liked Hakuryu since his entrance last season, but with this episode, he is now officially my favorite character. Dude's a badass, and I sympathize with his plight. Sure, the beheading was a bit cruel, and I felt bad for the kids, but still a badass moment all the same!

This season's been much better than the first so far.
Nov 11, 2013 1:30 PM

Dec 2012
I was waiting of Hakuryuu to make his move on Morgiana...

Am I the only one not loving Hakuryuu's voice actor?
commonsageNov 11, 2013 1:45 PM
Nov 11, 2013 2:36 PM

Jun 2013
Subarashii, ah.
Nov 11, 2013 3:05 PM

May 2012
Damn you Hakuryuu. A hot woman like Madaura should not be kill no matter how evil she is. He is so cruel. If I were him I would made her my sex slave.
Nov 11, 2013 3:11 PM

Jul 2012
na35899 said:

I'm with you too, except I'm kind of a multi-shipper for this series LOL
Nov 11, 2013 3:23 PM

Oct 2013
Barion-Zara said:
Absolutely beautiful episode.

Hakuryuu just went totally BA!! Dat execution was stunning! Loved it!! Madaura was all messed up then *Smile* *BAM!* *Decapitated* O_O XD
And loved his flash backs.

Dat confession & Proposal were amazing. And the kiss! Nice seeing a guy with balls but u don't go kissing Mor suddenly like that. Poor Mor when she was crying T_T She was soooo cute though <3<3...Nice touch showing what happened at the end with him promising to propose again.

Also loved how they focused on the contrast between Hakuryuu and Alibaba. It's really nice to see the difference. Seeing Alibaba's kindness was nice.

Aladdin and Hakuryuu's conversation was also awesome. Aladdin is such a wise character for his age. Sometimes I feel he's the most mature out of many in this series. Again with the foreshadowing against Sinbad.

Nxt ep is gonna be friggin hilarious XD...Can't wait hahahah

Btw...I still don't get why Mor stopped Alibaba from going to Hakuryuu so desperately? Anyone got any ideas?

bastek66 said:

Now excuse me I'm waiting for scanlations of manga because in latest chapter

WHAT?! WHERE WHERE?!?!?!

If you think that Alibaba is mature and wise then you don't really know what maturity is. A mature person know that Hakuryu was totally right, but that he should be less harsh in that situation, not like Alibaba that think that everything should be pink and roses.
Hakuryu and Kassim have nothing in common, while Kassim is wrong Hakuryu is totally right!
Kassim father was a drunk that beat his children. Kassim could always run away from home with his sister(nothing would be worse than the slums, with a father that took all their money to drink and beat them ), but Hakuryu Mother wants to destroy the world with Al Tharmen and trying doing that she killed his father, his two older brothers, brought Al tharmen to the Kou empire, remarried his uncle that his her accomplice and together with him conquering the world, bringing despair, destruction and slavery. And I'm not talking what Kassim tried to do after Killing his father(that was the reason why he went to the dark side and died how he died).

Morgiana, supposedly, love Alibaba(in that part of the manga is almost obvious, but even then is not sure) and she didn't accepted Hakuryu proposal, because of that, and he noticed that and so he let go, but said that he would return to ask her again.
Nov 11, 2013 3:34 PM

Oct 2013
AnimageNeby said:
KaiserNazrin said:
And thus Hakuryuu turn into Zukosuke.

Dat decapitation scene though. Didn't expect a confession and proposal to come so soon, shippers be crazy.

Shota prince make his appearance next episode.

Lol. My thoughts exactly. :-)

The first time I saw him, I thought they mistranslated and it had to be 'princess' and not 'prince'. He sure looks like a girl to me. Guess Togashi isn't the only one with a penchant for bishies in their manga.

Hakuryu and Sasuke attitudes are totally different. They both want revenge, but Sasuke betrayed the village and became evil, because ...
Hakuryu isn't evil(Killing in front of everyone a criminal sentenced to death isn't evil, but really harsh) and didn't betrayed no one! He even said to Alladin to when the time was right for him to help him(he wants to make a war against the big evil of the series) and he even proposed to Morgiana(In Sasuke case was Sakura that wanted to go with him, but he rejected her).
Nov 11, 2013 3:37 PM

Oct 2013
Anepg said:
I don't know if in the manga this was more tense or is just because I already knew it. And once again, I felt bad for Hakuryuu and Mor. Now they'll separate ways ):
But Kouha in the next episode yay!

You're right! They changed and removed a lot of little things. The problem is that those changes were for the worse. At least, people seeing for the first time are happy.
Nov 11, 2013 3:42 PM

Mar 2009
Hakuryu should have been main character and gotten the girl. :|
Nov 11, 2013 3:47 PM

Oct 2013
asekuro said:
I understand Hakuryu's obsession of revenge against his mother but to behead Madaura was brutal cruel! Only because she reminds him of his own mother! That seems very dark and cruel to me even she was cruel herself.

But i still feel bad for Hakuryu though, he has a hard past about his siblings and his cruel mother that tried to kill her own childrens. No wonder that he was so obsessed with revenge!.

His mother wasn't cruel, she still is! She didn't tried to kill her children, she never loved them and they were just a tool to conquering and destroy the world with Al tharmen. When they were trying to stop Al tharmen(because she killed their father) she killed them like they were nothing. She didn't killed Hakuryu(that was saved by his older brother blood in that fire(unfortunately that isn't shown in the anime)) and his sister, because they were children and unable to try to stop her.
He didn't killed Madaura because she reminded her mother, but because she was exactly like his mother. She used the children as tools, was still using them, destroyed and killed a lot of people(only stopped because was arrested and sentenced to death).

The reason he is obsessed with revenge is because what she did and what she is doing right now. He promised is brother that he would stop her and he still trying to do that because that is the right thing to do(In reality Alladin and Alibaba are trying to do the same exact thing).
Nov 11, 2013 6:10 PM

Sep 2013
I don't think the reason Morgiana didn't leave with Hakuryu was because she likes Alibaba...It might be true but that was most possibly not the reason..i mean she not in a position where she can drop everything and be someone's bride..up until a while ago she probably never even thought of romance..besides the girl needs her closure.
But i'm still secretly shipping them >_<
WOW! Hakuryu really surprised me!! He turned out really badass and despite everything this has been the greatest character development so far (in my opinion anyway). Sure, his reasons for killing Maudura were completely crazy but she got what was coming for her. If not Hakuryu the people of the slums would've done it anyway. Harsh though his actions and words to the children were, they were better for them. I believe if she didn't die right then and there in front of them, they would've never been able to start new lives. Speaking of the similarities b/w Hakuryu and Kassim, they are none. I completely agree with bigivelfhq on that.

All in all great episode but i still hope Alibaba would DO something already although the guy is having his moment..i just feel like there is something missing in his character..who knws..it's just doesn't feel right
Nov 11, 2013 6:44 PM

Oct 2013
Kentoki said:
I don't think the reason Morgiana didn't leave with Hakuryu was because she likes Alibaba...It might be true but that was most possibly not the reason..i mean she not in a position where she can drop everything and be someone's bride..up until a while ago she probably never even thought of romance..besides the girl needs her closure.
But i'm still secretly shipping them >_<

Did you read that part in the manga? In the anime they removed a lot of scenes, with their reactions. In the manga you see Hakuryu implicitly thinking that the reason she doesn't accept him was Alibaba and her actions implicitly say the same. The last straw is Morgiana don't wanting Alibaba to see Hakuryu at the end, in the manga you see Alladin understanding that she just doesn't want Hakuryu x Alibaba confrontation(why would that be, if not because she likes Alibaba? Even if she is still confused on how she really feels about him, she didn't accepted Hakuryu, because of that) and asks/says that is ok for only him to go(in the anime that scene is so fast that you don't see Alladin realization).

Note: Well for me Morgiana shouldn't end with Alibaba to be honest. Hakuryu would be best for her. Alibaba should end with Hakuryu cousin. I don't remember her name, but the water girl!
Nov 11, 2013 7:24 PM

Dec 2012
WOW Hakuryu, I thought he was just going to knock Madaura's lights out. So many revelations this episode, I especially wasn't expecting that confession to Morgiana. Much better than the last ep, looking forward to the way things are going now.
Nov 11, 2013 8:59 PM

Aug 2013
Mor's just not ready for the ol' ball and chain, I guess.
Nov 11, 2013 9:58 PM

May 2010
LittleStar said:
OMG! That kiss! That confession!
Why some many series in this week give me such feelings!
This confession was good!
Oh... and that after kiss!

Really... Why?!
I don't want heartbroken Hakuryu!
But I like Alibaba/Mor, too!
and Alibaba/Kougyoku
and Hakuryu/Mor!

This anime give me so many feelings with romance,
that I can't...

I know how you feel! >__<
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Nov 12, 2013 1:10 AM

May 2012
Craziest Magi episode ever. My body wasn't ready.
na35899 said:

No.
She just doesn't match with Alibaba imo.
Nov 12, 2013 2:56 AM

Dec 2012
DAAAAMN. Did NOT see any of that coming at all. Wow, really great thrilling episode.

But DAMN Hakuryuu, a beheading and a confession. Biggest surprises of the episode. I'm kinda bummed that Morg didn't go with him though... girls gotta do her own stuff first though.

Hakuryuu seemed more manly during this episode too.

Can''t wait for the journey arc!
Nov 12, 2013 9:17 AM

Dec 2012
that was a really great episode and a lot happened.

i didn't remember the beheading scene, so i seriously gasped when he cut her head off. really great, though.

and that confession. all in all it was really cute, but i haven't liked it in the manga and i haven't liked it in the anime either. i don't ship them at all and i can't see them together. it's just a no-go for me. maybe i would think differently if they had more screentime alone or more scenes together in general. the only character i can see with morgiana is masrur and i think they would be adorable together. but everyone else...
i'm not up-to-date with the manga, but i heard rumors that
well, hopefully i'm wrong. i'll have to catch up on it tonight or tomorrow.
HaibaraNov 13, 2013 12:39 PM
Nov 12, 2013 10:42 AM

Aug 2010
Hakuryuu.. best episode so far. He's now my favorite character in this show.

5/5
Nov 12, 2013 12:23 PM
Aug 2012
DAT HEAD SLICE
Nov 12, 2013 3:42 PM
Sep 2013
na35899 said:

I want it to happen...
Nov 12, 2013 5:03 PM

Sep 2011
In many many ways, what the fuck, Hakuryu?

Nov 12, 2013 5:09 PM

Jul 2010
Damn Hakuryuu became a badass in this episode.
Nov 12, 2013 5:53 PM

Jun 2011
RagingMan said:
In just 1 episode Hakuryu became my favorite Magi character.

+1 but for me he is close behind Sinbad (I still like Sinbad a little more for now).

Whoa for the whole journey since the start of Sindria arc, Hakuryuu has grown so much, stronger, but he is still fixated on revenge, not that I mind, poor Hakuryuu! Damn heavy HakuMor shipper here, Alibaba can go find someone else! Not Kougyoku since I want her to be with Sinbad

chrysalibun said:

Love it. But he can't even beat Allibaba when he's on overdrive? I know it wasn't a full djinn equip and not much control, but still. I just remembered what a little punk he used to be too.

Lol ikr, but imho it's a plot shield for Alibaba. Dude Hakuryuu cracked the ground in that form with one hit, and Alibaba blocked that? Lol.

Up until now I've never been a fan of Alibaba, and I don't understand his appeal, don't know why he has so many fans. As a character, imho even Aladdin is better than him.

And finally, Ren Kouha is appearing next episode. Would be happy to see more of those princes/princesses of the Kou Empire

beaniesaige said:

Am I the only one not loving Hakuryuu's voice actor?

Well you're not alone, but I am getting used to this voice

Akanezora said:
Hakuryuu is such a playboy, but we already know that Morgiana x Hakuryuu won't work. It's kind of obvious she will ends with Alibaba.

babymilo91 said:
Wow the way Hakuryuu killed Madaura.

I lol'd at that.

Can't wait for Aladdin's adventure.

skudoops said:
And just like that, Hakuryuu is my favourite character in this show.

I know right? Together with Sinbad.

+1 Sinbad & Hakuryuu. Man damn you think it's going to be AliMor after all? ;_;
ToG25thBaamNov 12, 2013 6:17 PM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 12, 2013 6:28 PM

Nov 2013
Good episode, the confession of Hakuryuu occurs at the same time as Morgiana is definitely in love with Alibaba in the recent chapters of the manga (even though there were many hints) coincidence?

Ren Kouha in the next episode, I can't wait. In the next episodes Alibaba and Morgiana will be less present, focus on Aladin

Touma94Nov 12, 2013 6:36 PM
Nov 12, 2013 10:13 PM

Jul 2012
Wow, that was the best episode yet! That scene where Hakuryuu beheaded Madaura caught me completely off guard. Holy. That confession was nice also, but he probably went a little too far with that forced kiss haha. This was the serious Hakuryuu that I thought was going to be my favorite character when he was first introduced into the series. Now he's definitely that, and I love it! :D It seems like some serious events are going to be unfolding later on in this series. Can't wait!
Nov 12, 2013 11:24 PM
Aug 2011
I like Hakuryuu (well this is debatable at the moment-I should actually say that I liked him) but I don't love him like you guys seem to.
Oh and my Alibaba x Mor ship sails forever.

Kouha is next, I like.
standNov 12, 2013 11:34 PM
Nov 13, 2013 4:49 AM

Sep 2007
Wowowow ...
The decapitation was ... O_o
Wow ... Just wow.
Nov 13, 2013 6:26 AM

Dec 2008
shioricchi said:

That smile made me want to go out and kill kittens. It was creepy!

How does one go from beheading an evil woman and 5 minutes later, proposing love and marriage? Seems like the execution (although well deserved) would kill any kind of romance vibe.

I wouldn't mind a Hakuryu/Morgiana pairing, but I think it's going to be Alibaba/Morgiana in the end.
Nov 13, 2013 6:31 AM

Nov 2010
That kiss scene was great. also nice drama in the whole episode.
Nov 13, 2013 6:32 AM
Oct 2011
hiabara said:

wait wait wait, what? Aladdin? seriously, what? Holy shit, even the author would be surprised by that pairing lol.
Nov 13, 2013 10:34 AM

Feb 2011
I really do hope Morgiana won't end up with him...
Nov 13, 2013 12:39 PM

Dec 2012
Candor said:
hiabara said:

wait wait wait, what? Aladdin? seriously, what? Holy shit, even the author would be surprised by that pairing lol.
OMG WHAT DID I DO
yes, you're right :'D i did mean alibaba. oh jesus christ. i don't know if i'm laughing or crying right now. i edited it. AND I WROTE IT WRONG TWO TIMES. i have no excuse for that.
Nov 13, 2013 6:25 PM

Feb 2012
You all should read the manga! So good and the nice thing is that it does correlate with the anime for the most part!

Also does anyone know if the anime is going to cover the entire Magnostadt arc or just up to a certain point leaving it open for a season 3? Which I feel like there most likely will be do to the consistancy of the chapter releases and popularity
Nov 14, 2013 3:06 AM

Jun 2011
GoGo_Dominatrix said:
shioricchi said:

That smile made me want to go out and kill kittens. It was creepy!

How does one go from beheading an evil woman and 5 minutes later, proposing love and marriage? Seems like the execution (although well deserved) would kill any kind of romance vibe.

I wouldn't mind a Hakuryu/Morgiana pairing, but I think it's going to be Alibaba/Morgiana in the end.

You mean 5 hours later?
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2014

273 by phantom346 »»
Apr 15, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2014

176 by phantom346 »»
Apr 14, 11:44 PM

Poll: » Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2014

142 by phantom346 »»
Apr 14, 10:47 PM

Poll: » Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2014

88 by phantom346 »»
Apr 14, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2014

108 by phantom346 »»
Apr 14, 7:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.