Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 12 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Sep 22, 2013 1:55 AM

Nov 2012
Unit-01 said:
Redfoxoffire said:
Asspulls: The Animation.
Exactly, If she had a twin then what was the point in covering her face in the pictures?

but they both look different.
Sep 22, 2013 2:13 AM

Jan 2013
silverwalls said:
Unit-01 said:
Redfoxoffire said:
Exactly, If she had a twin then what was the point in covering her face in the pictures?

They looked different in the pictures, but the Muruko from episode 1 and 2 looks exactly the same as the Junko this episode to me.
A friend and I started ShoukoChan Anime T-shirts. We design modern and fashionable anime T-shirts you'd love to wear on a day out. Come check us out!
Sep 22, 2013 2:35 AM

Nov 2012
BlackShock_ said:
silverwalls said:
Unit-01 said:
Redfoxoffire said:

They looked different in the pictures, but the Muruko from episode 1 and 2 looks exactly the same as the Junko this episode to me.

well mukuro had freckles while junko doesn't have them. and their character designs also look different imo
Sep 22, 2013 3:04 AM

Jun 2012
=o Pretty cool episode, I'm so anxious for the last episode ^^

5/5.

Sep 22, 2013 3:40 AM

May 2012
10:11 UPUPUPU〜

10:22 Toukochan <3

15:55 why? it's obviously because they all enjoyed their schoollife there, based on those pics. I have never played the game btw.

17:13 UPUPUPU

21:00 i don't mind terrible burning marks, Kirigirichan
ShirubaasouruSep 22, 2013 4:24 AM
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Sep 22, 2013 6:08 AM

Sep 2012
pizza_012 said:
Well Played Danganronpa,Well Played. Good Job. I didn't see that coming.

DAT Junko Enoshima. OH GAWD her attitude and personality looks exactly like
WHAT THE HELL!!! do you even know what a spoiler is!? I haven't gotten to that part in SNK yet and now its ruined! Thanks a lot buddy. Same goes for you kaori-nyan and lindsayzzz >:(
Mikuo_ChanSep 22, 2013 7:39 PM
Sep 22, 2013 6:20 AM
Dec 2011
Kinda upset that they rushed through so much of the exploration that was in the game. Fans of this show MUST go check out the gameplay on youtube!! Last episode im waiting for you, then im anticipating SDR2 :D
Sep 22, 2013 7:40 AM

Sep 2011
Mikuo_Chan said:
pizza_012 said:
Well Played Danganronpa,Well Played. Good Job. I didn't see that coming.

DAT Junko Enoshima. OH GAWD her attitude and personality looks

Now, Onto the Fap cave where i shall emit my white juice on Junko's wet pussy. Damn that bitchy voice, so cunning. Makes me wanna BANG HER. She's Smexy.
WHAT THE HELL!!! do you even know what a spoiler is!? I haven't gotten to that part in SNK yet and now its ruined! Thanks a lot buddy. Same goes for you kaori-nyan and lindsayzzz >:(
Yah it was a dick move on his part, but spoiler tag your replies or else your just as bad as he is, and if it makes you feel any better not only was the twist obvious they dont even treat it like that big a twist, though the reveal episode is glorious
JizzyHitlerSep 22, 2013 1:15 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 22, 2013 7:49 AM

Mar 2009
Amnesia...uggggghhhhhhhhhhh.
Sep 22, 2013 8:54 AM

Jun 2011
Woah, I mean, I kind of suspected it a little earlier, but I wasn't sure!
Sep 22, 2013 9:11 AM

Aug 2013
Woo 5/5 loved the episode can't wait friday now >_< last episode !!
I may buy the game or watch in youtube when i finish my long want to watch list that never ends :p

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Sep 22, 2013 11:17 AM

Oct 2011
The final episode will answer all of my questions then?

Why did they agree to stay at this school? Was Kirigiri's father(principle) testing something out with these students?

Was their memory being removed during there life at school?

The real Junko killed the principle at the beginning of episode 1 and started this game with our amnesia group? In the pictures it seem Junko got snowed,splash of water and others on her. Was she being bullied/teased?

When they investigated the new areas. Many places were rundown/destroyed already. Were other people also involve in this game before Naegi and Co started their death game? I recall Monokuma mentioned there were others( teachers? etc) but not anymore.

Hopefully they all escape in the end?
Sep 22, 2013 11:20 AM

Sep 2012
AnimeFan500 said:
The final episode will answer all of my questions then?

Why did they agree to stay at this school? Was Kirigiri's father(principle) testing something out with these students?

Was their memory being removed during there life at school?

The real Junko killed the principle at the beginning of episode 1 and started this game with our amnesia group? In the pictures it seem Junko got snowed,splash of water and others on her. Was she being bullied/teased?

When they investigated the new areas. Many places were rundown/destroyed already. Were other people also involve in this game before Naegi and Co started their death game? I recall Monokuma mentioned there were others( teachers? etc) but not anymore.

Hopefully they all escape in the end?

If the adaptation doesn't remove any content, then yes, they'll be answered.
Sep 22, 2013 11:33 AM

Aug 2008
Oh my freaking God!! this episode was awesome!! I didn't expect that.
Sep 22, 2013 12:21 PM

Dec 2012
damn, that was nice. since the beginning of that show i kind of knew that something was going on with junko because a lot of fans were praising her and i saw a lot of pictures where she looked crazy and i always thought there must be more. but the plot twists with those "two despairs" was really great and i didn't expect that. at least that's one thing i haven't seen any spoilers about /sigh

i really don't know how they'll end this anime next week, though. i think it might be possible within 20 minutes (even though i haven't played the game, so i don't know how much stuff is left), but i'm a bit worried they'll rush through it too much :/
welp, can't deny i'm excited about the next episode.
Sep 22, 2013 12:47 PM

Jul 2013
silverwalls said:
BlackShock_ said:
silverwalls said:
Unit-01 said:
Redfoxoffire said:

well mukuro had freckles while junko doesn't have them. and their character designs also look different imo

Let's not forget that Junko's eyes are rounder and Mukuro's eyes are more slanted (though I doubt the anime takes note of this).
Sep 22, 2013 12:48 PM

Aug 2012
Redfoxoffire said:

+1

anyway, i hope they will explain about how the mastermind erased the memories, since i don't read the prolog novel..

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Sep 22, 2013 1:14 PM

Jan 2012
That was a cool episode!! The whole amnesia thing really had me saying 'eehhh'. They could've 'tried' to explain it, though it would've wasted some screen time, and turn this show sci-fi and all.
The big revelation was amazing. I mean, at first when 'Junko' died, I really doubted that it'd be her last appearance. But, she did seem to have a purpose for dying so early on, that i brushed that thought outta my mind. So seeing as to how things have turned out, i'm really stoked for the next episode.
Junko's VA does seem a bit different than i'd expect, but since they need us to tell the difference between the two :/
Sep 22, 2013 1:55 PM
Jan 2013
I knew Junko will be back, so what's next, is she gonna execute herself or will she go back on her word and give everyone hell?
Sep 22, 2013 2:35 PM
Aug 2013
why do you people think that the amnesia thing was asspulled? it was hinted at from the beginning.
Sep 22, 2013 2:39 PM

Sep 2011
hiyokosaionji said:
why do you people think that the amnesia thing was asspulled? it was hinted at from the beginning.
They pretty much confirmed it when the first picture of dead characters in school showed up. I dont get where people think its a ass-pull either

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 22, 2013 2:58 PM

Apr 2013
Choroshi said:
Redfoxoffire said:

+1

anyway, i hope they will explain about how the mastermind erased the memories, since i don't read the prolog novel..

Nope , they wont.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Sep 22, 2013 4:35 PM

Jan 2013
Wow, that was a really nice episode. I'm glad Junko Enoshima is back, I did find it strange that her "death" was a little too sudden.
Sep 22, 2013 5:01 PM
Sep 2011
To sum this anime up in one word...Drum roll plz:

Meh
Sep 22, 2013 5:07 PM

Sep 2011
FluffyFlesh said:
Choroshi said:
Redfoxoffire said:

+1

Nope , they wont.
i love how people are more concerned about the amnesia thing getting explained rather than the sentient teliporting robot bear being explained,

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Sep 22, 2013 6:10 PM

Jun 2008
hiyokosaionji said:

That wasn't the asspull. All the crap with Junko was. Naegi turned minor speculation into a full-blown and accurate conclusion.
Sep 22, 2013 6:26 PM
Sep 2013
Can't wait for the incoming last episode :) . . I start playing this game on my psp :)
Sep 22, 2013 6:29 PM
Mar 2009
WHAT THE FUUUCKKKKKKKKKKK.

The mastermind is Junko? The Super High School Level Fashion Girl?! Which also means she was willing to kill her elder, twin sister, just to set an example? Holy shit.

My mind is blown. Can't wait for next week's episode now.
Sep 22, 2013 6:29 PM

Jan 2013
That wasn't the asspull. All the crap with Junko was. Naegi turned minor speculation into a full-blown and accurate conclusion.

Probably the game lets you gather more information and more details about it, also, we never got to know Junko so is not that much of a reveal, may as well be a new character and I would have cared just as much.
Sep 22, 2013 6:41 PM

Sep 2012
Jaksser said:

Probably the game lets you gather more information and more details about it

Definitely. And the proof that it works is that the player himself has to point out that Junko was the mastermind, and that wouldn't be possible without the necessary details.
Sep 22, 2013 11:03 PM

May 2010
ConquestOtaku17 said:
Look out, Miley Cyrus. You got some competition. XD

Lmao
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Sep 23, 2013 12:56 AM

Sep 2009
Wait, wait, wait! So it means the real Enoshima Junko is alive and not dead and the girl who introduced herself as Junko in the past episodes wasn't really Junko at all, but actually Mukuro Ikusaba. Damn!!!! Poor Mukoro .. She disguised herself as her sister and joined the remaining fifteen students to carry out Junko's plan, but ended up being killed by her.
Nice one Naegi-kun! ^________^
Sep 23, 2013 1:06 AM

May 2008
Zel_Ezl said:
Wait, wait, wait! So it means the real Enoshima Junko is alive and not dead and the girl who introduced herself as Junko in the past episodes wasn't really Junko at all, but actually Mukuro Ikusaba. Damn!!!! Poor Mukoro .. She disguised herself as her sister and joined the remaining fifteen students to carry out Junko's plan, but ended up being killed by her.
Nice one Naegi-kun! ^________^

Even though Kirigiri was silent nearly throughout the class trial in this episode....It's all thanks her that Naegi managed to solve this Mukuro's case.
Sep 23, 2013 2:48 AM
Jul 2018

So the first one that was stabbed countless was Mukuro and not Junko. I was really wondering why Junko's face was covered in all of the pictures. So she's the real culprit or another trick?
Sep 23, 2013 4:05 AM
Oct 2011
The episode in one word: boobs. <3
Sep 23, 2013 5:01 AM

Nov 2012
nice episode..
wow junko still alive? it is kinda complicated..
well anyway next episode is the final and
LITTLE KYOKO IS REALLY CUTE!!!! XD
Sep 23, 2013 5:25 AM

Jul 2012
Wooooooow *o*

I didn't expect that, not even close but then again, Naegi pulls all his deductions out of nowhere.

I'm actually glad its 13 episodes and not 25 or something because I don't think I would've been able to wait two episodes for a classroom trial xD

Besides I'm a lazy viewer so I like to sit back and enjoy the mysteries being solved for me :P

Last episode soon 8D can't wait!
Sep 23, 2013 7:02 PM

Jun 2013
AHHH YEAH.

Yes. Good. There she is.
Sep 23, 2013 9:28 PM

Aug 2007
Psyche_Izaya said:
zakkun89 said:
By the way,is he the guy who got killed with the rocket at the start ? the crack on the skull seem familiar.

Yeah, that's him.

He have a very good-looking character design, too bad he got executed early.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BQOoRHgCAAEntBU.jpg

I always thought it was funny that he looks like a teenager in the face, still xD

Sep 24, 2013 12:41 AM

Jan 2013
Nice episode.
I dont remember any of the characters names
Sep 24, 2013 9:14 AM
Dec 2012
After watching many episodes Naegi is DAMN clever... How the heck he always guess right...
Sep 24, 2013 3:05 PM

Aug 2009
Great episode, the investigation part was handled well and showed plenty of clues, I especially liked the mysterious student interviews and Kirigiri’s note about “the two despairs”. The group photos are so sad. All students got along and lived a happy high school life, then despair came and ripped it all apart. I really want a “pre-despair” spin-off right now.

I like how crazy Genocider was animated and her “suuper well done” comment was hilarious xD
Hagakure saying he can’t believe in something like amnesia despite being into occult phenomenons and stuff is hilarious too.

The mastermind finally show herself; Enoshima Junko, Super High School Level Despair. Unfortunately I had the twist spoiled some time ago, though it’s still nice to see how other viewers react to this. It’s kinda weird to think that she is the puppetmaster behind Monokuma and his random behaviour, seriously it’s like multiple personalities is a recurring theme in Danganronpa xD Fans seems to praise Junko as a queen and while she is an interesting villain it’s still unforgivable how much despair she has caused.

I’ll summarize a list of the crimes Junko has committed (at least the ones we know of):

Next episode; prepare for ultimate despair!
mikadocsSep 24, 2013 3:27 PM
Sep 24, 2013 6:49 PM

Nov 2009
BlackCrescent said:
After watching many episodes Naegi is DAMN clever... How the heck he always guess right...

Because his title is "Super High School Level Good Luck"
Sep 24, 2013 7:42 PM

Jul 2009
My mind just blew! I was not waiting for something like that, I was thinking Kirigiri could be the one after it all and it would be a big surprise...but seeing Junko again was not in my list. Wow! Naegi si super smart!
Sep 24, 2013 7:45 PM

Nov 2009
Honestly surprised that people are saying that the amnesia part was an asspull and all. Have we been watching the same show? It's been foreshadowed so much that I was actually sure everyone would have figured it out by now.
Sep 24, 2013 9:07 PM

May 2012
Holy crap wasn't this episode intense? Totally unexpected that revelation, but well done.
Sep 24, 2013 10:15 PM

Aug 2009
keldeokun said:
Honestly surprised that people are saying that the amnesia part was an asspull and all. Have we been watching the same show? It's been foreshadowed so much that I was actually sure everyone would have figured it out by now.

This! I think it was clear ever since the things Yamada said before he died. The previous group photos were also a big hint.
Sep 25, 2013 2:53 AM
Oct 2011
MagicFlier said:
BlackCrescent said:

Because his title is "Super High School Level Good Luck"
I think this "Super High School Level Plot Device" works better for him.
Sep 26, 2013 1:36 PM

Oct 2012
Holy shit that is some twisted revelation !!!
The episode was great everything was so cool in it, and so only Junko wasn't playing in the game ? Sick shit happening IMO. So next episode is the finale revealing it's going to be so cool.
Sep 26, 2013 2:58 PM

Feb 2013
the last episode drawing near.... kirigiri :3
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2013

417 by BakaDorayaki »»
May 16, 2:05 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2013

436 by amychar »»
May 7, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ihateeveryone - Jul 4, 2013

559 by aramkqly »»
Mar 16, 4:04 AM

» how should i watch Danganronpa ?

TheAdo - Dec 29, 2016

19 by InstantRamenKing »»
Feb 9, 10:20 PM

» whats up with Kyoko Kirigiri hands?

EagleEd - Jan 13, 2018

5 by kaamsas »»
Jan 13, 7:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.