Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
May 8, 2013 8:21 AM

Mar 2013
Loners are NOT always cowards... For example, what about a person with schizoid personality disorder, simply does not feel a need for human company? Or have a deep, complex thinking/past, which makes them unable to be around others "truly", so they put on a façade. When I was at school, I was top in every subject, yet I hated the praise I received because of this, I was hit on by girls and many guys trying to be my friend, when I simply wanted to be alone and read my books. I am a taciturn person, I say nothing (in real life) if there is no need – no interest in dating or anything. I have been told by females, that I am a nice guy, just very cold.

When I am around others, I cannot remain my thinking state, thus cannot be myself, I simply cannot comprehend the way 'normal' people think. While unlike Hikigaya, who is simply given up due to bad experiences with girls in the past, he DOES want someone who will accept him for who he is, unlike myself who does not care at all and just wants to do what he likes without interference from others – a complete lone-wolf incapable of changing because it's my nature rather than caused by an incident like Hikigaya's. I do not know how well the subtitles you guys read are translated but this is the impression Hikigaya gave me from the way he speaks (original lines). Some are too hard on him.

So the point is, the relation to “cowards” and “loners” is not always true, if someone starts a fight with me I'll react faster than a normal person (violent = last resort), because I am not here to tolerate nonsense from a mere person – this is not military training...

I will admit that Yui's tears made me a bit annoyed at Hikigaya, though I am bad at dealing with cute and lovely girls crying. I admit if she was a bitch/real life or a guy, I would have felt nothing though. Although different 'types' of loners, if I was in the same room as Hikigaya, not a single word would be spoken unless he started the conversation. Hell, all I get at work is when others describe me is 無口なやつだな、寡黙で根暗な人ですね、あいつはいつも無表情だ, etc., I get this even in Finland (AKA “Land of Unsociable People”)...

While I can understand MorningGlory's annoyance due to making her cry. Not that I would have done a better job than Hikigaya did admittedly. Yui is a fragile girl and has feelings for him, no matter how Hikigaya worded it, the result would be tears.
Naoki-Saten is correct, the world isn't some childish fairy tale. Things need to be said, sometimes this is the only way, the right way, regardless of the consequences.
この妖怪め…何度背後に立とうが俺はこの川原から立ち退くつもりはない。逆に俺が貴様を追い払…なにその顔? 
ああ…前回失礼な事して、俺に睨まれたモンだから気に病んでるのか?心配御無用。男子高校生は傷つけられるのは慣れっこッス

May 8, 2013 9:18 AM
Jun 2008
Naoki-Saten said:

This was that kind of situation. Hikigaya had to choose between keep hurting himself or hurt Yui.

There seems to be two option here.Let me think. So, I am guessing he hurt Yui and He is free from hurting himself. Am I correct? Seems fair
Naoki-Saten said:

He chose to say the harsh truth rather than a nice lie.

Harsh truth ... I think you are mistaken that it is truth about Hikki himself not truth about Yui. We do not know Yui is a liar or not and guessing doesn't make it an official Fact/Truth.
Naoki-Saten said:
Once again, if you're only riding on your rage and refuse to listen, then you don't belong into a discussion. "
Seems like people sees me as ignorant and being angry. Well, you can think what you wish.
Naoki-Saten said:

When someone says the quote was epic, it means he greatly respects those words and sees a grand truth in them. It's not the same as saying that making girls cry is epic. Learn to differentiate.

truth? what truth do you mean here. Sorry, all I see was some guy jumping conclusion to make himself feel better. The only truth he mention in the quote is about himself being a loser.
Have you seen Undine from Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san. Has any truth come from Undine's misunderstanding?. Maybe yes, like perhaps 10% only. The other 90% was hurting herself and people who surround her. Something like Kamikaze, but there is no honor(respect) in it by doing so.
Usuzumiiro said:

Naoki-Saten is correct, the world isn't some childish fairy tale. Things need to be said, sometimes this is the only way, the right way, regardless of the consequences.
I will only agree on Naoki-saten IF Hikki's word is truth. Unfortunately, Hikki make up some false story saying that Yui is liar. Who is the Liar here?
I don't mind if Hikki telling Yui is a big fat liar and there is a solid proof behind it.
IF Yui admit that she is liar and cheated on his relationship on next episode, then I will surrender from this discussion.

Maybe I should said most loner are coward. Made a mistake there...
Usuzumiiro said:
無口なやつだな、寡黙で根暗な人ですね、あいつはいつも無表情だ
悪いか?って いってやれ
May 8, 2013 9:52 AM

Jan 2011
MorningGlory said:

Harsh truth ... I think you are mistaken that it is truth about Hikki himself not truth about Yui. We do not know Yui is a liar or not and guessing doesn't make it an official Fact/Truth.
Hikigaya don't know the truth. How the hell he supposed to know? He isnt viewer like us lol.
May 8, 2013 10:02 AM

Jan 2013
First off, a truth is a subjective concept. People often assume a 'truth' to be a 'universal truth' but such a thing does not exist. A truth for one person might be the opposite of it for another. Something that is true to you today might stop being it tomorrow.
Therefore, a truth is something that one views as absolutely correct and has no doubts about.

To name an example, to you, "Hikigaya is a douche who deserves to suffer" is a truth while to others, "Kindness itself is a lie" or "It's painfull being around nice girls" might be truths.

In Hikigaya's case, his entire monologue is a truth. Yui being nice to him out of pity and guilt is also a truth to him. For he does not doubt his conclusion. As I said, he is confident in his skills of seeing through people and he does not think a girl actually liking him is possible anymore.

And no, I did not watch that show you're referring to.

You might be able to talk big from your position as an omniscient viewer, because you know things Hikigaya does not. And even to you, some things you believe are true might turn out to be false depending on how the series proceeds. Therefore, you do not hold any 'universal truths' either.
And I'm sure you wouldn't be able to act the way you said would be 'correct' (not a universal truth either) if you were in Hikigaya's position. Even if you knew the 'correct' way, there's still no guarantee you would actually follow it through.
Naoki-SatenMay 8, 2013 10:06 AM
May 8, 2013 10:10 AM
Mar 2010
Yukipedia, lol.

Things got serious in 2nd half, that monologue I can somehow relate to that.

Now I can't wait for next episode.
May 8, 2013 11:42 AM

May 2013
Well I have to admit this is the first anime character that really impressed me, especially considering the anime genre he comes from. I dare say, a decent character out of the usual pompous self righteous white knights who are daft, to say the least, and don't even make an assumption.

Anyhows, considering what happened to Hikigaya is clear, there's no need of talking about truth and false really. Not to mention that truth is one of the few things that could be considered absolute, it's not hard to comprehend that truth is not relative. And even taken under a subjective context it does not make the view true just for lack of information. Even then, we're talking about friendship with one person saying that "Hikigaya" doesn't know what friendship is. Well I'm sorry to say, but friendship, unlike truth, is something relative. People have a different view on what friendship might be as there is no TRUE rule (real rule) on what friendship is.

Regardless of that, Hikigaya at least showed signs of honesty in what he thought, it's not common for the usual protagonists who keeps everything in himself for the next 10 to 20 episodes depending on the anime.

Some of you also seem to not understand how you want a friend to be. I would detest having a guy/gal coming to me and asking me "can we be friends?" or being friends only because I don't have any or because someone else arranged for me to have a friend. I find that despicable, and it seems that Hikigaya is in the same position. "Being a loner doesn't know what friendship is" that is uncalled for, since people have a different view on what friendship is to begin with. For starters, we probably do not share the same idea and at the same time we claim to be in the right. Well I'd rather have a genuine friendship rather than someone who organised it for me, and would only disappoint me and get on my nerves, and it seems Hikigaya was in a similar scenario
May 8, 2013 5:38 PM

Jan 2013
Yes!! This is exactly what I was hoping the show would turn into especially after that first ep and the last one that I really liked.

As I said before, Hikki knows who he is and isn't a fake loner or anything. The way he speaks at the end is a way I'm sure a lot of us have felt at some point. He has great room for improvement and this what the teacher probably sees in him, which is why she wants him to change. Preview looks really interesting!

Also how about those maid outfits and more importantly all 3 of them dressing up for that classy bar?!

ED sounded great as well. Yep...show I'm looking most forward to each week now
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
May 9, 2013 3:38 AM

Jan 2011
I dare to say, this is one of the best MCs in a romcom to appear since a long time.

I was expecting this show to turn out in a harem in a few episodes, but it took a lot farther than that and the feeling of expectations are starting to rise from me. It's too early to say how things will turn out but I'm excited. Especially, when you consider no high level of melodrama was used here.
May 9, 2013 6:57 AM

Apr 2013
Niyawa said:
I dare to say, this is one of the best MCs in a romcom to appear since a long time.

I was expecting this show to turn out in a harem in a few episodes, but it took a lot farther than that and the feeling of expectations are starting to rise from me. It's too early to say how things will turn out but I'm excited. Especially, when you consider no high level of melodrama was used here.

Unavoidable,there will,at a point,be melodrama.It is inevitable in an anime with romance as one of it's categories.
The MC is great because,unlike most of animes of the kind,he is based on a realistic mentality and appearence(he,generally,doesnt take care of his appearence and most of the time but when he does he looks above average) and this really does happen,but not with this much of exaggeration but you get my point,in real life.
Besides of all that I said above,there are very few animes of the kind and very few MC's that are close to reality.
You can find the type of Yui everywhere among the girls.You can find the types of Yukino,they are kinda rare,in life.
I can say that one of my favorite animes pales in comparison.I mean,how often do you see a rich blonde with very attractive body that loves games?
Or how often do you see someone missinterpretated,in real life,at that level?
You can find often tomboys,thou'. -> I think you can guess about what anime I'm talking.
FluffyFleshMay 9, 2013 8:17 AM
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
May 9, 2013 11:46 AM
Jul 2018
This was a great episode. This show has a great way of showing Hikki's emotions, and you can see that Hikki's childhood was not exactly pleasant. This makes it hard for him to get close to anybody, since all of his previous "friendships" have ended badly.
May 9, 2013 2:40 PM

Feb 2008
Aah, I love the ending song <3
May 9, 2013 3:15 PM

Apr 2012
What I don't get is why Yukinon is so consistently nasty to Hachiman? It's not like he's bothering her or intruding on her life. Any chemistry they've built up seem to have dissapeared by now.

Hachiman must have been really hurt before. A shame really because Yui is a nice girl.
May 9, 2013 3:56 PM

Jan 2013
Brego1 said:
What I don't get is why Yukinon is so consistently nasty to Hachiman? It's not like he's bothering her or intruding on her life. Any chemistry they've built up seem to have dissapeared by now.

Hachiman must have been really hurt before. A shame really because Yui is a nice girl.

I've been thinking about Yukino's behavior and concluded... that maybe she's not as malicious towards him as it looks like at first glance. It's more like that's her way of 'teasing' someone. Only that her natural choice of words is awkward and she therefore sounds quite fierce. Think about the cat scene in ep5. She was merely hiding her embarrassment - quite similar to what a tsundere would do.

Let's say it's in her nature to comment upon everything that catches her attention but in doing so she scares away everyone around her and thus ends up alone. In that case, Hachiman who simply brushes her verbal abuse aside and makes a witty counter rather than feel insulted and go away crying is actually an appreciated existence to her. So rather than the chemistry not working, I'd say it works quite well, just that it's hard to comprehend.

Notice that in episode 3, Yukino actually expressed her trust in Hachiman, so she can't be completely hating him and there's also a trace of respect. She never denied any of his accomplishments (in helping other people) either.

Well, it's just a conjecture but in case it's true, I can relate to Yukinoshita since I, too, have a talent in pissing people off without actually intending to. So I was rather glad every time I met someone who could take criticism without stomping away, calling me an unfriendly dude...
May 9, 2013 6:13 PM

Sep 2012
I can relate to what Hikky said at the end.. because I'm one of those nice people :(

Teacher annoyed the shit out of me, as always.

Brego1 said:
Agreed. I liked her before, but she just pissed me off this episode. She is so exclusively rude and downright nasty to him, and nobody else, that it's borderline bullying.

I don't get this theme of "shit on the main character" for comedy that's so prevalent in anime. I mean, aren't we supposed to be rooting for this guy, not laughing in spite at him? Some of the comedy in this show is questionable. Like the "Hikky-germs" flashback. Was that supposed to be funny? That was fucked up, and made me feel really bad! Poor guy's been bullied since elementary school... HAHAHAHAH. I just don't get it.

They keep showing aspects of his life that make him really pitiable and pathetic, and treat it appropriately: as a bad and sad thing. But then, they take the same aspects of his life that make him pitiable, and treat it as a joke. It messes the tone up. There are scenes where I'm not sure if they're supposed to be funny, or if they're supposed to be sad. And when a supposedly "funny" scene makes me feel bad, I just become irritated.

It reminds me of Bakemonogatari. When I think back on that show, I almost suspect the writer wrote it in spite, specifically to create a character and give him a shitty life. Like, Koyomi is constantly insulted, and it seems like the climax of almost every arc ends with him getting the literal shit beat out of him, with as much gruesome blood and pain as possible. Like.. are we supposed to enjoy that? Is it supposed to be funny? I don't get, and never will get, the idea of enjoying the main character being put through hell.

Aren't we supposed to be rooting for the guy?

But I digress.. hopefully this series will bring closure to Hikky's problems, and will actually show some character development. I have high hopes! Despite my essay of criticism, I really do love this show.
May 9, 2013 6:27 PM

Nov 2011
Brego1 said:

It's because they have completely opposite philosophies regarding life. I won't spoil the exact details (I read the source material) but basically Hachiman's methods disgust her.
----
Onto my actual opinion on the episode.

Personally I feel like they cut out a lot of the character defining moments in this episode. For example when Yukino was quizzing Yui Hachiman was supposed to but in and display his intelligence, showing he was even more knowledgeable than Yukino on some topics. The only reason I'm bothered is because the cutting of scenes like this, and Hachiman's internal monologues, make him seem like a generic loner character instead of the highly intelligent, observant, and snarky guy he is.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those "They should animate the source material perfectly" type of people. They cut out a whole lot of content that I liked but I understand the studio can only animate the core stuff. I only feel irked when they cut out scenes that were crucial in the character development.

But besides that I feel like the studio is doing a pretty good job at adapting the story, and I can't wait to see how they go about the rest of the series.
HollowneroxMay 9, 2013 6:52 PM
May 9, 2013 6:53 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Red_Keys said:
It reminds me of Bakemonogatari. When I think back on that show, I almost suspect the writer wrote it in spite, specifically to create a character and give him a shitty life. Like, Koyomi is constantly insulted, and it seems like the climax of almost every arc ends with him getting the literal shit beat out of him, with as much gruesome blood and pain as possible. Like.. are we supposed to enjoy that? Is it supposed to be funny? I don't get, and never will get, the idea of enjoying the main character being put through hell.

Well, I never watched Bakemonpgatari for the fights, which I did think were over done. But anyway I don't think there is much commonalty between the two characters and the two shows. For one, I always got the impression Araragi was basically happy, loved and knew he was cared for (more or less) by family and friends, and derived personal satisfaction out of being an important part of their life. And I never got the impression he got a lot of shit (other than from Senjougahara, but that was on a different level all together). Hachiman on the other hand seems to want to loved and be cared for but feels there is no place in his life for such things.

Also, of the two, I'd much rather choose Araragi.
CratexMay 9, 2013 6:56 PM
May 9, 2013 8:43 PM

Sep 2012
Cratex said:
Red_Keys said:

Well, I never watched Bakemonpgatari for the fights, which I did think were over done. But anyway I don't think there is much commonalty between the two characters and the two shows. For one, I always got the impression Araragi was basically happy, loved and knew he was cared for (more or less) by family and friends, and derived personal satisfaction out of being an important part of their life. And I never got the impression he got a lot of shit (other than from Senjougahara, but that was on a different level all together). Hachiman on the other hand seems to want to loved and be cared for but feels there is no place in his life for such things.

Also, of the two, I'd much rather choose Araragi.
You're probably right. It's been over a year since I've seen Bakemono, and the things that I didn't like seem to stick with me longer. My memory is a little vague.

But I still don't understand all the pretty much one-sided physical violence. I just don't get what sort of emotions I was supposed to be feeling during those scenes.
May 9, 2013 9:15 PM
Nov 2011
I haven't given up hope on Yui and Hiki yet. The response could be considered a typical Tsundere response to being mistreated just a bit.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
May 9, 2013 9:56 PM

Oct 2012
Man, that ending was a bummer. After a fantastic twist that I thought would lead into some romantic development, they just didn't hold back, did they? I know there are 8 episodes left and a lot of source material, but I don't want them to rush to an ending. On the other hand, I don't want them to deliver an irresolute ending either. Is it so wrong to want Yui and Hiki to get together though?
Let this be our little secret, no needs to know we're feeling HIGHER AND HIGHER AND HIGHER!
May 10, 2013 2:04 AM
Jan 2013
Red_Keys said:
But I digress.. hopefully this series will bring closure to Hikky's problems, and will actually show some character development. I have high hopes! Despite my essay of criticism, I really do love this show.
Closure to Hachiman's problem means his advantage as a character disappears.

MorningGlory said:

You forgot to mention that loner are also shy,coward, and rarely speak out for themselves except in the internet whereby their face is not known by each other.
Stinking stereotype. There are people who 'choose' to become loner. Go to hell.
KitchiriMay 10, 2013 2:13 AM
May 11, 2013 1:14 AM

Nov 2011
Ugh.. I hope I haven't become irreparably annoyed with Yukino by the time they begin explaining her piss-poor attitude.
May 12, 2013 8:56 AM
Jul 2012
That was an amazing episode, finding out that Yui-Chan was the dog owner that Hikki saved, Hikki's sister telling us that he comes home early everyday after her incident of running away, how Hikki feels about "Nice girls", overall great feel to the second half of the show.
It used the same formula that we have grown to love in the first half of the show, but the second half was a lot more deep and beautiful.
"
May 15, 2013 2:20 PM

Dec 2011
That cat thing is the most stupid plan ever. There are so many ways it can go wrong. And it's Hikki's cat too.

The way it turned out was actually about the best thing that could happen.

That episode got almost cringeworthy for a while, but once things with Saki got sorted out it improved considerably.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
May 16, 2013 12:15 PM

Oct 2012
This episode was excellent in so many ways!

Hayato charisma fail! Yukino and cat! Maido outfits! Those evening dresses! Yukipedia joke! ^^
And that Yuigahama x Hikki bitter scene in the end left me unprepared..

I wasn't expected any of this - for me it's the best episode so far.
May 16, 2013 4:13 PM

Apr 2012
billng said:
eminagnam said:
The second half was deep for this kind of show. Hope the series keeps going this way.

Yeah, I wasn't expecting that at all. Amazing episode.

Amen.
May 25, 2013 10:59 PM
Dec 2012
dang this episode got pretty deep towards the end.
May 27, 2013 9:04 AM

Apr 2010
Baka..
May 27, 2013 2:05 PM

Sep 2012
Kitchiri said:
Red_Keys said:
What does that even mean?
May 27, 2013 2:41 PM

Jan 2013
Red_Keys said:
Kitchiri said:
Red_Keys said:
What does that even mean?

I think he wanted to say that if Hachiman's problems get resolved, his loner-type character traits would change. But many people like him for those character traits and would thus be sad.
Jun 8, 2013 9:32 AM

Apr 2013
Interesting episode. The drama at the end was good. So Hikki hates kind girls.
Jun 9, 2013 9:23 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Every time Yukino says something about Hikky in a discussion he always says "Stop hurting me in the process", that to me shows signs that he hates getting hurt. This episode showed Hikky is afraid of getting hurt by girls who are nice to him. Too bad Yui was being sincere to him and he who is very protective of his emotions has no intention to be friends with Yui or Yukino.

Jun 10, 2013 12:47 PM

Jun 2013
I can understand why (s)he affects Hachiman so easily. Looks so cute *__*.

When is Episode 11 supposed to come out?
Jun 14, 2013 10:07 AM

Sep 2009
Just as I thought, I had a little bit feeling before that Yui is the owner of that dog that was saved by Hachiman that lead him to accident.

Anyway.. Yui and Yukinon were so cute together in this episode.. I really like these two!!!!! ^^
Jun 16, 2013 12:43 AM

Jun 2011
MugiKotomiChan said:
Every time Yukino says something about Hikky in a discussion he always says "Stop hurting me in the process", that to me shows signs that he hates getting hurt. This episode showed Hikky is afraid of getting hurt by girls who are nice to him. Too bad Yui was being sincere to him and he who is very protective of his emotions has no intention to be friends with Yui or Yukino.

uh.. i think everyone hates getting hurt
difference is hikky is quick to recognize and detest when someone is hurting him, because hes been hurt before
Jun 20, 2013 12:12 AM

Nov 2008
This was a generic story with some adjustments. Still the ending was interesting.
Jul 4, 2013 6:37 AM

Sep 2011
Well this might just be the turning point for me. Looks like its going to get a lot more interesting!
Jul 18, 2013 5:42 AM
Apr 2011
I can relate to the Hikki man.

This anime's rating just shot up for me.
4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42

http://putridcheese.deviantart.com
http://www.booksie.com/tosh/
http://stoptazmo.com/
Jul 18, 2013 7:07 PM

Jan 2013
I seriously don't mind the Saika route. Plz happen.

Monologue was deep and very real.
Aug 1, 2013 1:14 PM

May 2012
Dat maido cafe and those pretty dresses! Well sure was a nice episode, the ending also was very interesting!
Aug 15, 2013 11:08 AM

Jul 2013
Basically the protagonist is a huge wuss who's afraid of getting hurt, not quite unlike that dumbass Kosaka from Haganai. He's no different than any other generic anime male lead: coward, dumb, wimpy, wussy, and pretty much a girl deep down.. the difference is he's being way melodramatic over it
Aug 27, 2013 10:53 AM

Apr 2011
I'm starting to like this series. Both idea and realisation felt too calculated in the beginning, a bit like riding on 男子高校生の日常, but now the series is getting some heart too.

Plus the Taishi character is brilliantly voiced by a real boy.
Sep 29, 2013 9:59 AM

Sep 2011
This is pretty unexpected for a "harem" type of show. There's a profound meaning the author is trying to convey and is actually making me give a shit!

Wow... I cannot believe this, at this rate I will have to fav Hachiman
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Nov 6, 2013 10:43 AM

Aug 2007
A think like a lot of people, I'm being surprised by how deep some of the monologues are in this show.

Personally, it reminds me of myself in the way that I tend to like guys that are jerks, because if they are nice to me, I KNOW they actually like me. My boyfriend isn't exactly pleasant to the majority of people, mostly due to his brutal honesty, so when he complements me or the fact he's almost always nice to me, I suppose it led me to trust him.

However, I'm a pretty nice person and I wonder if when we first started dating, he thought I was just being nice and giving him a chance and he didn't feel all that special? At the same time, I'm not one to interact with people often or have a peppy outlook, so I don't think it's completely the same as how Yui and similar people are portrayed ^^;
LycanNov 6, 2013 12:03 PM

Nov 9, 2013 2:09 AM

Mar 2008
I can relate to Hachiman so much. Has happened to me several times that those "nice" guys were actually jerks.. What I hate the most is how they were such cowards who couldn't bother to tell the truth. Really pathetic.
Anyway, this is better than I thought it would be. Hope it continues this way ~
Jan 4, 2014 1:27 AM

Aug 2012
wow, the ED is pretty nice.

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Feb 5, 2014 5:31 PM

Jul 2013
So Yui was the owner of the dog... I was expecting it to be yukino.

This episode had more fanservice with the outfits but that last depressing part made this episode more worthwhile.

5/5
Feb 9, 2014 5:36 PM
Sep 2013
DIdn't care much about the big sister problem but the speech at the end was great.
Apr 16, 2014 6:26 PM

Feb 2013
Damn. Hachiman telling what he thinks without any second thought. That's ballsy. Yui was the owner and she feel guilty? I can kinda relate to Hachiman at the end.
May 8, 2014 3:39 AM

Aug 2009
sensei i'll marry you!

forget about dat silver haired bich, you just freaking did it wrong MC.

the "Idiot" line broke my heart into pieces. Y U Do Dis?

I don't ask for a harem ending, but please don't make it a nice boat or shit.
Jul 14, 2014 11:02 AM

Dec 2012
Great episode!
The ending/monologue was deep~
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2013

261 by Pullups4Days »»
Jun 22, 6:02 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2013

242 by Pullups4Days »»
Jun 22, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2013

424 by NiftyGretel »»
Jun 6, 4:49 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2013

562 by ViSpace »»
May 24, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2013

437 by ViSpace »»
May 24, 6:51 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.