Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 2, 2013 7:46 PM

Oct 2012
Wow alot of major , unpredictable twists in this episode ... awesome :D

cant wait to see what happens next

Mar 11, 2013 2:36 AM

Dec 2012
Natsu x Yukino HAHA :D

May 7, 2013 9:32 AM

Dec 2008
Gemma did Yukino too dirty. That old, perverty, bastard probably just wanted to see her naked. Sting lost a race/battle as well, but he gets another chance. Gemma's a sexist pig!!!

Sent with Mal Updater
Jun 10, 2013 8:00 PM

Sep 2011
OH ITS ON!
Jul 23, 2013 10:28 AM

May 2012
OH BOY! A lot sure has happened in this episode, especially that amazing ending and that humiliation of that Saber Tooth Celestial Girl, what a poor thing, she was even nice to offer the two remaining keys to Lucy but well I knew Lucy would just accept them as the spirits aren't objects for her. The middle part with Erza and the talk about Jellal being hated was also quite an interesting concept, I expect that his cover will be blown and that everyone or at least that one strong girl will unsheathe her sword and will try to kill him although I do wonder if Erza will protect him then!

But damn, lets see what Natsu will do against Saber Tooths Master!
Aug 3, 2013 6:33 AM

Apr 2009
Ah Lucy's not in the "gotta catch them all" mode about the zodiac keys already. When Yukino said the "gate that will change the world will open" when Lucy had the 12 zodiac keys, isn't that what Arcadios was saying about the Eclipse Project too? It had to do something with Zeref too, as Jellal and company was speculating about.

Maybe they'll ask Yukino so join Fairy Tail later? My heart kinda go out for her when she started breaking down because of Natsu's kindness. All this episode's slow pace made me feel was like it's the calm before the storm or something. >_< And then I thought the storm has already arrived when the Raven Tail's inn was exploding, only it was Natsu shaking things up! LOL
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Oct 7, 2013 2:52 AM

Dec 2012
Oh boy, I wonder what Jellal did to Kagura. I bet Erza is really conflicted about that now, might end up seeing her and Kagura fight after all. Poor Yukino, she turned out to be a nice character. That guy is chanting out Zeref's name, I wonder what Zeref has to do with the zodiac keys. And damn, Natsu charging in and means business. I doubt he can take on their master, but it was still pretty cool of him to say "if you lose to me, you're outta the guild!"

Only 10 episodes left, ironically I wanted to get FT done and over with asap, but as it draws closer to the end I want to see more.
Mar 18, 2014 4:28 PM

Oct 2013
I knew Natsu was storming sabertooth's inn when Rouge said to Sting intruder, he is simply amazing.Kagura want's to kill Jellal now that would be a problem,and it would be nice if Yukino joins Fairy Tail.

Mar 19, 2014 6:46 PM

Jan 2013
Ok i'm actually impressed,this was probably of the best episodes from FT and one of the bests Natsu's reactions.
Oh god my hands are shaking....this was unbelivable!Natsu <3 I just love him omg!
Go beat them,i hate their master.
But i feel so bad for Yukino,she is so weak and cute :3 She remidns me Lucy,because she is also "weak" at least at the beginning and she cried most of times but she always had Natsu to support her and now she even support Yukino who is a girl from another guild...seriously he is amazing!
And she wasn't so bad as i thought she just wanted to be a part of a guild.
I hope she will be a member of FT.
GO NATSU!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 22, 2014 8:21 AM

Jun 2011
So cheezy. Didn't like how Yukino was humiliated by taking off all of her clothes. All these perverts.. Natsu, once again, Fairy Tail is solving these problems by force, no surprise there.

Edit: One part I really liked was Rogue and Frosch relationship, when Fro asked if he will be expelled because he is weak. It was quite sad.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 29, 2014 3:55 PM

Aug 2013
I fucking love Natsu. <333
My Candies:
May 19, 2014 6:52 AM

Jan 2012
Poor Erza, one of her oldest friends wants her love interest dead, that must be super awkward too.

Natsu is so awesome sometimes, I hope he mops the floor with that bastard Gemma, then again this guy is Sabertooth's master... on second thought Natsu is probably about to get his butt handed to him, but it's the thought that counts haha
Jul 15, 2014 10:54 AM

Jul 2014
Things started to get complicated with Jellal and his baggage.
I'm glad Lucy didn't take that keys. It could be dangerous when she have all the keys. but i do curious with what will happen when all those keys collected.

At first, you guys really scared me. I though they really going to bang Yukino and all those scary stuff that only could be found in deep shounen. Guess, i'm the innocent one. fiuh.
apsea05Jul 15, 2014 11:23 AM
Google first, ask later
Jul 15, 2014 11:04 AM

Jul 2014
Amberleh said:
Spirai said:

Nice observation! I agree, I think the poor gal needs some time with some female friends that support her. And I have a feeling that Sabertooth's master is pervier than her lets on =.=

I'm with this.

Honestly, I have to say, SERIOUS props to Mashima for the entire idea of Mermaid Heel. Not only is it funny that it's a feminist guild, but the very idea of feminism as we know it in Western culture being represented in anime is, I feel, a pretty big step. It's not JUST an all-girls-guild- The girls in it aren't all super sexy. In fact only Kagura fits your anime stereo-types. Milliana does a little bit, but instead of being a girl with cat-ears she actually does look part cat. I also just like her character design.

But it's got an overweight girl, a homely girl with freckles and overalls, an overly skinny to the point of not being sexy and tall lady... And yet they aren't butt-ugly at all. They are still attractive in their own right without fitting your typical female stereotypes. Honestly, I was expecting the audience to cringe and boo them, but that they still thought they were attractive was nice. They aren't demonized at all. It's a great step in the right direction, and such a rare occurance in anime.

I too would LOVE to see Mermaid Heel take Yukino in, because it would be really interesting to see how her character changes and develops in a guild of all women, where Sabertooth was a guild comprised almost entirely of misogynists.

Also, nice character development with Lucy there. I liked seeing how much she's matured.

THIS.
Google first, ask later
Jul 31, 2014 4:43 AM

Mar 2013
I must admit this was an incredible episode. That makes back to back superb episodes, and nearly single handedly redeems many of the fairy tail shortcomings throughout the series.

I really felt for Yukino, and am really attracted to her personality and her sweet look. Natsu was so badass here and at the beginning of the next episode. Great to see some character development.

The jeral/erza situation just got sooo much more complicated with Millianna entering the fray. Glad to see her back, and she is quite sexy to boot. Only thing i wasn't super fond of was the evil and nefarious look that was given to her when she mentioned killing Jeral. Honestly it's a perfectly reasonable goal and course of action considering his heinous crimes. Just because the mangaka is desperately trying to make Jeral a good guy, it does not change that scale of his sins.
Sep 29, 2014 1:15 AM

Jul 2008
I completely forgot about the Kaguya bit...no matter these next few episodes are my favorite of the arc. This will get great fast!
Oct 4, 2014 5:35 PM

Mar 2010
I was really riled up at the end there.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 21, 2014 3:11 PM

Jul 2014
omg, that ending. moete kita zo!
Oct 26, 2014 1:46 PM
May 2014
I don't care about anything that happened this episode except the fact that Natsu actually looked powerful for a change and stormed the shit out of Sabertooth's pub just to prove a point.

This arc has totally renewed the show for me. It was much needed after that shitty filler arc.

Love it love it love it
Jan 4, 2015 9:02 AM
Jan 2015
You guys think if minerva didn't stop the fight between Natsu and sabers master who would've won?
:3
Jan 4, 2015 9:05 AM
Jan 2015
Ehhhhh i thot that the fight was gonna turn out really bad for dah saber mems turns out not
Feb 8, 2015 8:32 PM

May 2012
hyppppeeeee xD
dangit lucy shoulda taken those keys, lol, i assume shell get em by the end of all this at some point anyways though
Aug 3, 2015 11:23 AM

Nov 2014
Poor Yukino...Natsu was so awesome!

So Kagura & Millianna want Jellal dead...D: I understand from Millianna's perspective of course but I'll have to find out why on Kagura's part.

Frosch is so cute, that little scene with Rogue omggg IDK I LOVE FROSCH <3
Aug 21, 2016 11:08 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
TragicRomance said:
& so natsu's harem grew lol.

This guy sure has game.
- Lisanna, they even played husband and wife, how cute.
- Lucy, boob bimbo.
- Yukino, the power of love. Goes to beat up Sabertooth goons.

I'm surprised Yukino didn't tell Lucy about being kicked out the guild.
Erza's friend sure has a big hate toward Jellal. If only she knew that Erza and Jellal are on good terms now and almost kissed.

Aug 30, 2016 4:49 AM
Jan 2016
That bastard old douches bag one lost and your out of the guild.well if u want kick out but that force to strip in front of everyone and that humiliation, I hate that bastard and more hatred for sting he don't even said a thing and keep watching that shit. Fuck u sting I'm glad ur not strong than Natsu, after watching this episode I understand rogue has feelings but sting is just a looosser
Sep 1, 2016 10:12 AM

Jan 2016
First the talk between Milianna and Erza, was something o.O didnt see that one coming .. And poor gray (Give Juvia an answer dammit! lol) And poor Yukino ;-; aww Damn Sabertooth, think they are something! -_- GOOO NATSU Lets kick this "Master" butt out!

Whats with people and Celestial mage!! Well might be something big soon!!
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Sep 10, 2016 8:10 AM

Mar 2016
Aww, I was so hoping Lucy would get those keys! But did the 13th key, the snake thing, just disappear? Yukino only offered two, and the bad guy (can't remember his name) said that one girl has ten and the other has two and that he'd be able to get them all. What happened to the snake?
Nov 28, 2016 7:14 AM

Jul 2009
Yukino is really nice, the guild master was really evil do make that! Also, I was thinking she was related to Angel, but seems that no...
Jan 28, 2018 11:25 PM

May 2016
Damn I feel so sad for Yukino, but I don't think Natsu can win against Jiema but it's worth a try.
Feb 23, 2018 6:06 AM
Dec 2017
at least Natsu back in action
Sep 25, 2018 1:15 AM

Jan 2018
Yoo Natsu's pissed. I think he'll lose though, but not too badly. Hopefully the girl who was booted from the guild sticks around in fairy tail, or something like that.
Oct 12, 2018 4:14 PM

Mar 2018
Since Yukino's life is in the Kagura's hands I have a feeling Kagura will request that she'll join the mermaids. Yukino's a great character so I hope she joins Fairy Tail though.
Jan 24, 2019 1:53 AM

Oct 2013
lovely ep. Milliana and Kagura's grudge against Jellal is a cruel twist of fate, indeed, and I suspect it will be relevant this arc. What will Erza do?

fuck them if they try to axe my boy Jellal though TBH.

Yukino being trashed is... tough, but kind of respectable. She was kicked out for making such an asinine bet then failing to follow through. It's severe, but I can understand it. Jiemma seems to operate like a sergeant and he has low tolerance for failure. Such stringent leadership is likely responsible for Sabertooth becoming the #1 guild.

That said, Natsu's bull-headedness usually irks me but this time he's got me all riled up. Looking forward to seeing how this proceeds. It's pretty obvious Natsu's gonna get smashed, but I'm rooting for him anyway.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Mar 14, 2019 7:08 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
YOU GOTTO LOVE NATSU........XDDD
張大です for 張大勇督察
Aug 22, 2020 9:24 AM

May 2018
whoop whoop Natsu! Destroy all of Sabertooth :D
Mar 14, 2022 5:52 PM
Feb 2022
Es bueno ver que Yukino es una humana con sentimientos. Ahora se va a armar una grande con Natsu.
May 27, 2022 11:27 PM

May 2020
Lots of repeated scenes this episode, seems like they just prolonging it for that specific episode count. Anyways welcome to harem, Yukino.

And wait just how many people are after Jellal's life lol.
Jan 22, 4:12 AM

Jan 2021
Damn Natsu with a cool entry against Sabertooth's master.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Apr 23, 8:04 AM

Jun 2015
Wow he really did make her strip everything! That's hilarious!

Yukinon has death flags all around her.

Yeah Natsu, you tell him! See, Natsu has his moments too! This is why I can't fully hate on this show.

So what the fuck was this dumb guy gonna do if they didn't have all the freaking keys? Spend 40 years looking for them for his stupid plan?????? How????
Jun 5, 1:05 PM

Jan 2021
Natsu go boom boom
Jul 16, 6:05 AM
May 2017
It seem like it is going to a blast. GO NATSU GO!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Question for anime watchers

Killua7566 - Aug 9

36 by ChuckleFunker »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

garfield15 - Mar 15, 2010

116 by Cammell »»
Sep 18, 12:34 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Feb 1, 2010

81 by Cammell »»
Sep 16, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

garfield15 - Jan 25, 2010

108 by Cammell »»
Sep 16, 10:27 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Jan 18, 2010

86 by Cammell »»
Sep 15, 11:29 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.