Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Aug 21, 2011 10:11 PM
Jul 2018
shit just hit the fan, splattered it all over the wall, and painted a picture. that's basically what happened at the end of this episode.
Aug 22, 2011 12:11 AM

Aug 2007
Wow what an episode. I thought they were dragging this arc a little too long, but for a conclusion of it just left me speechless. Probably the best episode yet for the second season. I laugh and laugh and had some great moments. Like the whole badassery Tsuchiya had in his battle with the teacher and Kudou, then they end it with that ED. xD Great job there. :D
Aug 22, 2011 1:08 AM

May 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Studio fucked up big time! They shipped Yoshii x Minami big time! This will infuriate Himeji fans for sure.

Screw the Himeji fans. Just because she has big boobs doesn't mean she's the right girl for him. It's made even worse by the fact that she's a god-awful cook, but no one dares telling her that.

Himeji had her chance for god knows how long, but instead kept hesitating and going batshit crazy if another girl got in first or if he chose another. Now Minami took the initiative and if Yoshii isn't a total buffoon, he'll accept her and not mention a word about his text being a mistake.

Assuming this doesn't end up in Yoshii flip-flopping between the two girls again in the next episodes, the studio did the right thing. Heck, if he eventually goes for Himeji, I will be the one raging, as I HATE the stereotype that girl with big boobs are better than girl with small/no boobs.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 22, 2011 1:14 AM

Oct 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Studio fucked up big time! They shipped Yoshii x Minami big time! This will infuriate Himeji fans for sure.

AO968 said:
Screw the Himeji fans. Just because she has big boobs doesn't mean she's the right girl for him. It's made even worse by the fact that she's a god-awful cook, but no one dares telling her that.
Yeah I know but she does not need to cook, she is rich enough to have paid cooks. I would not care for the big boobs in this case.
AO968 said:
Himeji had her chance for god knows how long, but instead kept hesitating and going batshit crazy if another girl got in first or if he chose another. Now Minami took the initiative and if Yoshii isn't a total buffoon, he'll accept her and not mention a word about his text being a mistake.
Who knows how it will resolve but Himeji will go crazy towards either Minami or Yoshii so expect the worse in that one or just better comedy. Minami also hesitated but we all know in thee end Yoshii may have himself a harem.
AO968 said:
Assuming this doesn't end up in Yoshii flip-flopping between the two girls again in the next episodes, the studio did the right thing. Heck, if he eventually goes for Himeji, I will be the one raging, as I HATE the stereotype that girl with big boobs are better than girl with small/no boobs.
Well yes but most post was more to remind that somewhere a war between Himeji fans and Minami fans will ensue and the studio screwed up in starting it, I am surprised it did not escalate like it did for Ore no Imouto, well anyway nice replying to you. I was being semi sarcastic with the studio fucked up thing.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 22, 2011 1:28 AM
Feb 2009
damn finally some1!@!@! made a moveee bout damn time.. :D
Aug 22, 2011 2:30 AM

Nov 2007
AO968 said:
Minami took the initiative and if Yoshii isn't a total buffoon, he'll accept her and not mention a word about his text being a mistake.
Akihisa will be a total jackass if he does that. To be honest, I would have been giving this anime a 10/10 if they ended the anime right there. With Minami ending. We still are halfway through the series though, so expecting a lot to come. Oh wait! I still want to see Shouko getting a happy ending too! Yuuji is still a complete dork for not realizing her dream.

OT:
Yumekichi11 said:
I am surprised it did not escalate like it did for Ore no Imouto.
Because all girls are more or less likable in Baka to Test whereas that imouto was a complete retard/selfish/arrogant bitch and I am still disappointed since I didn't get a Ruri ending. >.<
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Aug 22, 2011 2:31 AM
May 2008
What's this nonsense about the studio screwing things up.

The kiss happens because it's supposed to happen. They all come from the same source material, the light novels, so deal with it.
Aug 22, 2011 2:43 AM
Jul 2011
Awesome episode, just like everyone has said possibly the best this season man too much to mention. The texting scene, how daring Shouko and Minami were, Yuuji and Yoshii being caught in some "homo" action. I like how the blackmailer's identity, the whole reason for this arc, was overshadowed by the naked principal and of course the kissing scene.

Honestly I don't who to root for out of Himeji and Minami. I like them both (though Shouko is my favourite girl of the lot). I tend to root for who I interpret as the "main" couple and that was Himeji and Akihisa, cause you know mutual feelings and all. A lot of that has been thrown away this season with the beach episode and this one. Honestly I don't mind who ends up with him though I'll always feel bad for the other one.

And Minami looks so much better with her hair out. Why Yoshii have to have a fetish for ponytails...I am sadface.

AO968 said:
I HATE the stereotype that girl with big boobs are better than girl with small/no boobs.

^Really? I always saw it as the other way around where the main heroines (at least in the anime/manga I've seen) are usually pettankos and were always chosen in love over the big breasted ones. Its almost like a good personality/character correlates with the size of their breasts :D.

And honestly I don't think people actually root for Himeji just cause she has bigger boobs, really what kind of reasoning is that? I think they're in the wrong show if that's what they choose as their deciding factor...Also I can think of tons of series with heroines who can't cook in fact I just read one of them yesterday. It's just like an overused trope.

Can't wait to see how Yoshii responds. Baka Test needs more development. Its funny how only last week I saw was people complaining and thinking of dropping second season and how Baka Test responded with this episode. Great timing.
Aug 22, 2011 2:51 AM

Sep 2010
Yuuji slipping on that banana and stepping on the phone with such force as if intentional cracked me up.
They skipped the OP and there's a different ED. :(
AWW SHIIIT, THEY KISSED!
Aug 22, 2011 2:56 AM

Oct 2010
DemonicChocobo said:

The kiss happens because it's supposed to happen. They all come from the same source material, the light novels, so deal with it.
Oh how nice and where the heck in LN will be Himeji's move? By all means do tell me where I can read what happens after this in the LN if it's translated.

Aug 22, 2011 3:48 AM

Sep 2010
oh gawd, BEST EPISODE SO FAR.
Total minami-lover <3, this was just awesome.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 22, 2011 6:24 AM

Dec 2009
Great episode, best of the season so far.

Battles, finally the guys got into the girl's bathroom, and best of all, Minami kissed Akihisa. I hope we can get rid of Himeji soon.
Aug 22, 2011 6:52 AM

Jun 2009
God, Minami. <3
And other than that and episode being hilarious, there's no need to say anything, i guess.

Yumekichi11 said:
DemonicChocobo said:

Oh how nice and where the heck in LN will be Himeji's move?
I hope with all my heart it'll never be there.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Aug 22, 2011 7:35 AM

May 2011
This episode was awesome and much better then the last one. I think this is the best episode of the season right here. Rofl didn't see ball buster bluff coming. Haha all second years boy suspended, hope it was worth it to peep at the principal.

Omg at the ending, and she kissed Akihisa right in front of Himeji!? I don't know who I am rooting for either. Oh shit hell's gonna break loose next ep.
Aug 22, 2011 9:01 AM

Jan 2009
Aki x Minami ftw
Aug 22, 2011 10:40 AM

Aug 2011
Long i laughed so much, funny episode xD
Aug 22, 2011 11:41 AM
Apr 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
DemonicChocobo said:

Oh how nice and where the heck in LN will be Himeji's move? By all means do tell me where I can read what happens after this in the LN if it's translated.
Try Baka-Tsuki they've transalated till vol 4 i think

Aug 22, 2011 1:11 PM

Sep 2010
This show is getting more ecchi by the week, this time even a Shouka bra shot and something we didn't want to see.
Anyways, I absolutely zettai yada didn't expect Minami to suddenly kiss Akihisa at the end, finally some character development, so it seems. I'm expecting Himeji to turn in yandere-mode next week.
Aug 22, 2011 5:48 PM

Jun 2009
Kissing in front of a yandere might cause some problems...

Aug 22, 2011 10:26 PM

May 2009
Mina... :*

O_O

EPIC!!
Aug 23, 2011 3:09 AM

Jan 2011
ROFL, this episode was by far the most hilarious one this season. Making such a big deal to sneak in the girl's bathroom and to find out that it was the principal, OUCH XD
The texting bit was so hilarious and stupid. I mean come on, the moment when Yuuji comes in, slips on a banana and steps on Akihisa's phone was freaking GOLD! =D

And wow, Minami kissing in front of Himeji. Himeji raging-all out next episode? Man, I can't wait =DD
Aug 23, 2011 4:27 AM

May 2010
OMG that ending song was so funny.
Aug 23, 2011 5:18 AM

Oct 2009
Yumekichi11 said:

Dude, you are hilarious... mainly because this is material from the original source, not filler. So that scene was a little "deal with it" for Himeji fans

And if you guys are happy with the ending of this episode, then prepare your fist for next episode... you will rage... a lot

Vrrrrroooooooommmm!
Aug 23, 2011 7:20 AM

Nov 2008
Baka to Test needs to become an interactive ("game") project like Baby Princess with fan input options because this deserves a comical nice boat ending for the novel.

Aug 23, 2011 9:47 AM
Dec 2007
Great episode and fucking awesome cliffhanger !

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Aug 23, 2011 10:26 AM

Jul 2008
Best episode of the season I think.
Aug 23, 2011 10:37 AM

Jun 2011
I loved that episode :D

'Yeah, wiere in the bathroom :D *see principal nake*
Shit, it wasnt worth at al ._.'

The kiss in the end was good, but what about Himeji? RAGE MODE :D
Aug 23, 2011 2:15 PM

Apr 2009
ZeroZx said:
Omg at the ending, and she kissed Akihisa right in front of Himeji!? I don't know who I am rooting for either. Oh shit hell's gonna break loose next ep.

Back then, Minami had yet to understand that what she did was bound to open the gates to Hell itself. Kissing Akihisa in front of a daughter of the Nine Circle's Aloadae awakened most of the Sleeping and thus the hell has been allowed to manifest its presence on Earth.
Or in other words, such an action could lead to School Days' "nice boat".

Aug 23, 2011 4:50 PM
Jun 2011
Awesome episode As usual <3
I feel bad for Himeji in the end ;w;
CityLightsAug 24, 2011 5:35 AM
Aug 23, 2011 7:23 PM

Nov 2008
KyashiDesu said:
Minami's Kiss! I've been waiting for it <3
And Miharu was the culprit all along.

The kiss was so awesome, and hoping its not a dream. I don't really feel bad for Himeji, cause I think that in the end it will be her, which honestly really sucks. I've been rooting for Minami from the beginning and I'm glad that I get to see scenes of them together. Why can't Himeji just disappear. Sometimes I feel like she's just trying to be like Shouko, who is by the way completely awesome and hoping she gets her ending with Yuuji.

I'm rooting for you Minami, and if what someone before me said is true, apparently I'm gonna be in rage in the next episode.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Aug 23, 2011 10:02 PM

Mar 2010
Fun episode. I'm a YoshiiXMinami shipper so I was delighted with the ending.
Aug 24, 2011 12:56 AM

Jun 2011
Or Himeji kiss him too :3

I think there will be something like a fight between Himeji and Minami, and in the end Akihisa says something like:

"That was a mistake" *Minami kills him*

"I Dont love you" *Minami kills him*

"I LOVE HIDEYOSHI" <3 *Minami kills him*

It would be epic, if his siter would came too :D
Aug 24, 2011 1:59 AM

Feb 2010
DAMN IT!! I WANT TO SEE THE NEXT EPISODE!!

T_T Cliffhanger.., I know we all love Shouko this episode XD
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Aug 24, 2011 11:23 AM

Apr 2008
OMG lol at the lady prinicpal in the girl's bath hahahah i had a feeling that would happen.

The kiss..!! Well as long as its not Himeji, i can approve. I had BakaTest S2 at a 7 because of the redundant Himeji/Minami violence against the boys (Shouko doesn't count since she already does that generally, am i the only one who can't stand her?) but i'll up it to an 8 (same as last season)
My Blog: Oasis Crossing ~The Book of Friends~

Forum Avatar: Fram Nara from Gundam AGE
Aug 24, 2011 12:03 PM

Jun 2009
Blackiris said:
Not in mah Baka Test . Himeji could die though, i wouldn't mind. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Aug 24, 2011 12:47 PM

Oct 2010
OrochiPL said:
Blackiris said:
Not in mah Baka Test . Himeji could die though, i wouldn't mind. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
You never know what kind shit hit the fans can happen, look at Dog Days as the best example. Hence you never freaking know and there has been blood in this series except it was total comedy but who knows how far it will got for a 180 degree turn around.

Aug 24, 2011 3:58 PM

Apr 2011
I'd rather see an Akihisa x Hideyoshi pairing...
Aug 25, 2011 9:10 AM

Nov 2009
This arc is over and Minami gets the first kiss? (between the two girls)

Sweet!
Aug 26, 2011 4:13 PM

Apr 2010
Yoshi finally confessed his feelings even tho it wasn't his intentions and according to him to the wrong person i am still very anxious in how things will turn out.
And the kiss by Minami at the ending clearly suggests he wont come out of it easily.
There is also the question of how Himeji will respond next time.

Then there is Yuuji who is just doomed by Yoshi commend to Shouko, guess we will have to congratulate him on his marriage.

Getting all boys in one grade suspended is truly amazing something that has never been done before not even in Anime.
Aug 26, 2011 4:16 PM
Aug 2010
EPIC

I like that kind of episode when they ride various strategies and these things, and the final scene was great.

Now things get interesting!
Aug 26, 2011 6:27 PM

May 2011
This ep was amazing~!

The battles were epic, the jokes were hillarious, everything was just perfect.

And the kiss at the end...holy shit! :D

I love this show even more with each new episode. <3
Aug 26, 2011 6:30 PM

Jan 2008

fan disservice

Mod edit:Use spoiler tags on large images. I will keep an eye out.
ChavezSep 15, 2011 12:05 AM
Aug 26, 2011 6:32 PM

Nov 2010
Obviously he's going to say that text was a mistake. :/
Aug 26, 2011 8:49 PM

Aug 2009
o f course im rooting for the flatchest!...nice move!!....but honestly i want her myself...but he is ok
Aug 26, 2011 9:04 PM

Apr 2010
Minami looks amazingly cute with her hair down.
Aug 27, 2011 12:42 AM

May 2009
SephiriAzure said:
KyashiDesu said:
Minami's Kiss! I've been waiting for it <3

The kiss was so awesome, and hoping its not a dream. I don't really feel bad for Himeji, cause I think that in the end it will be her, which honestly really sucks. I've been rooting for Minami from the beginning and I'm glad that I get to see scenes of them together. Why can't Himeji just disappear. Sometimes I feel like she's just trying to be like Shouko, who is by the way completely awesome and hoping she gets her ending with Yuuji.

I'm rooting for you Minami, and if what someone before me said is true, apparently I'm gonna be in rage in the next episode.
^ My feelings exactly!!! Couldn't have said it better myself!
Aug 27, 2011 6:29 AM

Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
*Fanboy mode on!*
Aug 27, 2011 6:38 AM
Aug 2011
I was actually so startled that they decided to advance the romance of one part in a rivalry in an anime like baka to test. This is a new suprise i thought there would never be significant developemtns, just two violent girls fighting over him and I find it refreshing from other animes. I am very pleased. cant w8 to see what happens next.

However, I still kinda doubt akihisa will end up with one of the girls in the end.
Aug 27, 2011 3:22 PM

May 2011
i knew that was coming because she wanted to show him her feelings at the scene when shes trying to wake him up plus lol at vouyer with his camerer under the duvet surrounded by a pool of blood XD
please make my breakfast every morning for me sweet cheeks! *bowling position"
Aug 27, 2011 4:26 PM

Apr 2009
Uh oh, that ending is bad news, I wonder how Himeji will react.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Sep 15, 2011

137 by Dywei »»
Apr 26, 8:56 AM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 8, 2011

132 by Dywei »»
Apr 26, 8:30 AM

» A 3rd season?

SooKwang - Nov 6, 2011

9 by Saternates »»
Mar 3, 1:20 PM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Sep 29, 2011

171 by Karva1 »»
Feb 10, 11:35 AM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 22, 2011

98 by Karva1 »»
Feb 10, 11:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.