Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 2, 2022 9:59 AM

Nov 2011
Well, I wasn't exactly expecting a finale featuring King Albert and his wife getting some spotlight. Not to mention, they got Soma involved but he does hold a lot of value to them and the kingdom.

However, Soma and Liscia got some sweet time together. Their relationship is perhaps the most important in this season. A kiss under the fireworks is fitting. 7/10

Apr 2, 2022 9:59 AM

Jul 2017
So it comes down to the batch of Souma's reporting to Liscia's parents King Albert and Queen Elisha of all that he has done in Elfrieden (now Friedonia) in 6 months, but it's also Souma's way of getting answers to questions that have been held back for so long from Liscia's parents.

Today's the day where all truth comes to light: King Albert did what he was told to summon Souma and rebuild the Kingdom, but it's the aristocracy that deems Souma a liable threat to banish him to Georg Carmine's territory whilst internal coup d'etats render all of the king's choices useless to spell the end of the kingdom. Queen Elisha's ability of dark magic to transfer one's past memories a.k.a "time paradox" is a power that only works in this case, though a fearsome power that only outcomes to a single bad end.

It's quite devastating that Albert has to contend with both past and future memories to make his decision, and making amends with Souma answers part of why he was summoned in the first place. About Georg Carmine, King Albert revealing this to the lion general helps keeps Souma go own a pre-planned route, though the aftermath with Liscia's changed future turned her into Nike, the Goddess of Victory to lead Souma and Elfrieden into prosperity. So that's what happened to them in hiding.

After all this while, Albert entrusting Liscia into Souma's hands is just a state of natural progression, and all is finally right in the world. With that, their kiss feels appropriate to close this adaptation, though there's more work to be done.

A decent ending after 2 cours, though IMO it feels the same as Part 1 but slightly better by a tad bit.
KANLen09Apr 2, 2022 12:01 PM
Apr 2, 2022 10:35 AM

Apr 2020
A bit better than S1
7/10
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Apr 2, 2022 10:40 AM

Apr 2010
Honestly this season was better than the first one and the also followed the novel more than they did during the first season which probably played part in the reason this season was better.
The characters also got more development tho this could just me me.

Anyway it seems that the country is going well despite all the work that's still ahead of the main.
Let's hope he succeeds with the country and hopefully he manages to make a family as well.
Apr 2, 2022 11:04 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Thats quite the tale that Albert passed on which combined well with the revelation about Queen Elisha's powers. It seems that up to that point she's been trying hard to find a future where the kingdom would survive. The future that they lived in sure was grim. But in the present i guess his decision back then turned out to be the correct one. The long awaited talk between Souma and Albert while providing a lot of interesting revelations also served as a nice farewell for them as well. After all as royals they never had the opportunity to truly explore the land. Popping the confession on new years day sure was a great move on Souma's part with the fireworks providing a nice background for it. The resolutions was such a nice touch. Overall a brilliant end to the season that while heavy with revelations also showed well how determined Souma is in ensuring that the kingdom would continue to prosper for its people by working with his friends and wives. As ever Souma's humility is always his strongest trait that makes him such a great king. S3 please.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2022 11:20 AM
Sep 2015
26 episodes of ignoring elephant in the room, that the demon's kingdom is expanding and Souma knows a way to communicate with them, he just ignore the threat/opportunity.
Apr 2, 2022 11:23 AM

Nov 2009
phantomfandom said:
26 episodes of ignoring elephant in the room, that the demon's kingdom is expanding and Souma knows a way to communicate with them, he just ignore the threat/opportunity.

He kinda had his hands full with internal affairs till the end.

Great last episode.
Apr 2, 2022 11:24 AM
Oct 2016
What the previous king told Souma shattered my brain. Talk about some world altering revelations. So many things line up now with how this whole story started all those months ago. Answers to why the King abdicated his throne so willingly, why he basically gave Liscia over to Souma, why Georg supported Souma so much. It all makes sense now, the pain that King Albert felt during his other future life lead him to make all those decisions. I shed a few tears over how much it effected King Albert losing everything in his life. I'm glad that handing the throne over the Souma turned out to he the fight decision. Things haven't always been easy going during Souma reign as king but life is improving. This show has been one of the more dialogue heavy isekai I've seen, while its not without action or suspense that's not its focus. Which probably turns people away but I enjoyed that aspect. Its basically bureaucracy in an isekai, that doesn't sound interesting but with a lead like Souma it is. He's a true visionary in this world after learning so from his own and implementing the changes necessary to better the kingdom. Souma faced massive opposition along the way but kept moving forward no matter how grumpy the aristocracy got. I have massive respect for Souma standing up to such blatant corruption. He's always been looking out for the people first and how to better their lives. This show definitely isn't for everyone and maybe not even for isekai genre lovers but I enjoyed it a lot. There's many fascinating philosophies and policies that Souma introduces which make your brain think. He's a very smart and responsible leader. Overall I enjoyed this show very much, not your typical isekai but I think that's what helped me enjoy it more. A very well rounded cast whom I all enjoyed even down to minute side characters. With a lead who's not your stereotypical isekai protagonist.

88/100
Apr 2, 2022 11:25 AM

Feb 2020
wasn't expecting the time travel story. Does wrap up certain aspects of the story in some way, albeit weird. and yay, kiss scene.

Not bad. i feel like this season was a bit less enjoyable than the first, especially with more focus on romantic relationships. too bad we didn't see most of the previous characters in 1st szn, and shame they got replaced by newer ones who only appeared for like 2 episodes. and yeah, where were the demons in all of this lol
Apr 2, 2022 11:30 AM
Oct 2016
phantomfandom said:

26 episodes of you ignoring everything else that's happening in the story. Which there is plenty more of in the novels. Don't act like the whole thing is over just cause the anime is done
Apr 2, 2022 11:41 AM

Nov 2011
Damn...so his meeting with the King was pretty unexpected. But everything in this series led up to this point. I didn't expect a time loop or paradox to be introduced into this anime and actually just like Souma I was shocked at how it would work but I guess the memories were sent back at a certain and new time lines were formed from there.

Honestly I am in on that and the Queens use of Dark Magic as well.

Welp Souma stepped up and Asked Liscia to marry him and told her he loved her. About time my man.

I liked the series a lot and season 2 overall. 7.5/10
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Apr 2, 2022 11:43 AM
Mar 2019
i think it was a good season2

i enjoy a lot an i think if have a season 3 we will see more about demon king an other territories

any knows in what novel fonihs the anime please( yes i know its better start in the 1 but i want in part that finish this season)

thx
Apr 2, 2022 11:50 AM
Jul 2021
10/10

I may be a simplistic monkey in some people’s eyes for giving this show a 10/10, but I enjoyed this show comparably as much as I did My Dress Up Darling.

The characters were all fantastic, with most of them getting character development, and each of them not being forgotten about. Everybody had their use, and they made sure to flesh out all parts of the story.

The story was great. Having the harem aspect to the show drew me in of course, but the harem wasn't the focus of the story. It was a tool to help alleviate the large amounts of tension and restlessness accumulated by the immense amounts of dialogue, politics, and overall lack of action throughout the whole first season.

The harem itself was so diverse, and I feel as though it is the midway between to extremes of harems. Souma neither ignored all the girls and focused only on one girl, nor did he pay attention to all of the girls at once like a playboy. Each girl had their use in his personal life, and all of the wives have a great relationship with each other. This is a rare type of harem, but my favorite type. I'm a simple man, after all.

The dialogue was a lot to handle sometimes, but overall it was fairly easy to sit through. I can't identify it, but it had action within itself somehow. This made me be able to sit through the dialogue that a lot of watchers would probably complain about.

As others have said, this isn't your typical isekai. This was an isekai that focused on the politics of the many kingdoms, with a main character that is weak compared to most main characters. This show wasn't for everybody, which is why there are a lot of people who didn't like it as much as I did. That being said though, I enjoyed this more than 90% of the other isekais with a weak plot and a strong main character. Making a truly excellent isekai is a very difficult thing to do.

Lastly, the music was excellent. I wouldn't say it was the best that I have heard, but it had some great tracks that fit the sometimes intense and emotional moods of the show. I personally liked My Dress Up Darling’s soundtrack better because that OST Wwas more of my style, but this anime had a great soundtrack. Definitely nothing to lose a star over.

Welp, I'm done ranting now. If you have read to the end, you are a true gigachad in my eyes. Even if you don't agree with my simple viewpoints and needs for a show, I'm glad to have watched this show and have no regrets on my feelings. Anyway, I'm sure there are other things we could agree on.
Apr 2, 2022 11:52 AM
Jul 2021
Crowterrror said:
i think it was a good season2

i enjoy a lot an i think if have a season 3 we will see more about demon king an other territories

any knows in what novel fonihs the anime please( yes i know its better start in the 1 but i want in part that finish this season)

thx

I just wanted to let you know that there were two cours (parts) of season one, and this last episode finished season 1 part 2. Season 2 would be the next continuation.

I agree with your viewpoint, I really enjoyed this show for sure.
Apr 2, 2022 12:07 PM
Jun 2020
I therefore conclude Elisha Elfrieden inherited Eren Yeager's Attack Titan Ability :P
Apr 2, 2022 12:22 PM
Mar 2020
hope we get a next season, it finally feels like we are getting somewhere.
Apr 2, 2022 12:35 PM

May 2020
Woah never have I expected sometimes like time slip featuring in this series, though that kinda explains King being overly trustworthy of Souma from the beginning. Had a kiss with Liscia to conclude things off.

I doubt we'll ever see a season two, but as i liked these two cours maybe having a one isn't too bad of a choice after all.
Apr 2, 2022 12:48 PM

Feb 2007
Here's hoping for a third season, bringing us volume 6 and another very special girl.
Apr 2, 2022 12:52 PM

May 2016
well that was dog shit. the last episode with them talking was honestly the best part of the entire series.
The guy is lame as fuck so is every single one of the girls.
Them adding that kid as a wife just made it even worse.
I want to see the demons.
Also the other child was suppose to be able to talk to demons. when do we get to see that used?
Apr 2, 2022 12:58 PM
Mar 2019
luinthoron said:
Here's hoping for a third season, bringing us volume 6 and another very special girl.

hi did you know in what volume finish the anime?
Apr 2, 2022 1:02 PM

Sep 2010
I think this was a fantastic episode, left it so it doesn't end on a cliffhanger and gives a firm romantic pay off. Would be ok if there was no season 3. Solid way to end a show.
Apr 2, 2022 1:11 PM

Mar 2018
Pretty interesting bombshell that the king dropped on Souma.

Atmosphere was nice for that kiss.
Apr 2, 2022 1:13 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Ahaha yes the kind of time travel twist that the 1st timeline has been redo thanks to the ex-queen's power is actually great, and we even got the right romantic end with Liscia, seriously now that things truly started after the 1st cour it was just a great journey, my only complaint is that the animation is a bit weak but otherwise that was nearly perfect for me, now that it's ahead of the manga the only left thing is to keep up with the novel, since it doesn't seem like it will continue sadly :'(
Apr 2, 2022 1:49 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Souma talks to King Albert and finds out that the King's wife has an ability to send memories to someone's past self! Souma died in a past world also. Georg Carmine was told by King Albert about this other world and he believed him. Liscia and Souma also kiss in front of the fireworks also!

Pretty good and I hope we get a continunation!
AISHITERU...REM!
Apr 2, 2022 2:08 PM

Feb 2007
Crowterrror said:
luinthoron said:

hi did you know in what volume finish the anime?

It's been consistently 2 volumes per season so we're now up to volume 4.
Apr 2, 2022 2:20 PM

Apr 2020
Was not expecting a time leap. I was expecting King Albert to show that he actually did know what was going on in the background in terms of the aristocrats rebelling and that he prepared the Kingdom for Souma from the shadows. The story he gave was heavy, but Souma mentioning that the Souma and Liscia of the future potentially surviving was a beautiful gesture.

If Albert's wife did have such an amazing ability, why not use it repeatedly? Maybe there's a limit to how many times she could use it?
Apr 2, 2022 2:23 PM
Dec 2011
So in this series the time traveling ability was used so that Subaru would be together with Rem instead
Apr 2, 2022 2:24 PM

Feb 2015
the last episode of talking simulator was pretty much a slide show. honestly this anime would be better as an audio book, its barley worth animating. all the the women in this show were pretty much useless and just existed to be collected by Souma into his harem.

poor animation, boring story, endless taking with nothing happening and a piss poor supporting cast. I dont care if this is getting a season 3 im not watching this again. 4/10
Apr 2, 2022 2:48 PM

Dec 2009
Quite the interesting twist with the time leap with the former king.

Apr 2, 2022 3:22 PM

Jan 2020
This season rather bland but the last episode is really good. Didnt expect the Queen doing 'Charlotte' thing.
Apr 2, 2022 3:39 PM
Jul 2021
A finale of exposition seemed an odd choice, but I guess they wanted to wrap this up fully; feels like a fitting ending point for the animation. Overall this was more of the same, but I didn't enjoy it as much as season 1. Maybe it was the cringey harem stuff that bogged down a few episodes, or the fact that Tensai Ouji no Akaji Kokka Saisei Jutsu also aired this season so direct comparisons were made. That one had it's problems too but felt like a superior version of this.

Anyways, still a decent watch. 6/10
Apr 2, 2022 3:42 PM
Dec 2021
great! scattering theory
Apr 2, 2022 3:50 PM

Aug 2020
Fin?? So that was really the end. Souma finally knew why he became the king and who would've thought that it is because to avoid the cruel fate that binds them in the future. Pretty cool.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Apr 2, 2022 5:01 PM

May 2013
If I want to continue from novels from what volume should start reading from?
Apr 2, 2022 5:08 PM

Jun 2016
A fine and interesting series, but not so much unforgettable... I will gladly watch the continuation of the series if they do another season but I'm not so much motivated to read the light novel.
Apr 2, 2022 5:39 PM

Nov 2021
well that was fun! i didnt expect a time leap thingy, interesting. definitely needs a 3rd season.

Apr 2, 2022 6:49 PM
Dec 2021
I'm hoping the FIN at the end doesn't mean there won't be another season, because it really needs to continue, great storyline, love the character development, and the fact it feels like it's only just begun, it has so much potential. It really does need a continuation. The fact this isekai is all about genuine reform, and has a very nice way of portraying it, I personally think its great, I'm a huge fan of log horizon, and although the latest season didn't quite hit the mark for me, this has been a similar pleasant isekai. 10/10.
Apr 2, 2022 7:15 PM
Aug 2018
Khunime said:
Fin?? So that was really the end. Souma finally knew why he became the king and who would've thought that it is because to avoid the cruel fate that binds them in the future. Pretty cool.
it may another season
Apr 2, 2022 7:25 PM
Aug 2018
Ashhk said:
Ahaha yes the kind of time travel twist that the 1st timeline has been redo thanks to the ex-queen's power is actually great, and we even got the right romantic end with Liscia, seriously now that things truly started after the 1st cour it was just a great journey, my only complaint is that the animation is a bit weak but otherwise that was nearly perfect for me, now that it's ahead of the manga the only left thing is to keep up with the novel, since it doesn't seem like it will continue sadly :'(
it may continue,it can get another season
Apr 2, 2022 7:26 PM
Aug 2018
Stark700 said:
Well, I wasn't exactly expecting a finale featuring King Albert and his wife getting some spotlight. Not to mention, they got Soma involved but he does hold a lot of value to them and the kingdom.

However, Soma and Liscia got some sweet time together. Their relationship is perhaps the most important in this season. A kiss under the fireworks is fitting. 7/10

it may get another season
Apr 2, 2022 7:28 PM
Aug 2018
Tamakimouto said:
I think this was a fantastic episode, left it so it doesn't end on a cliffhanger and gives a firm romantic pay off. Would be ok if there was no season 3. Solid way to end a show.
it may get another season
Apr 2, 2022 8:31 PM

Jan 2013
This second part was good to have. And i love how perfectly they ended it up and concluded everything that we didn't know.
I really hope we get a 2nd season, as this anime deserves it.

My boy Souma finally did it! What a great way to close the season.

8/10 and will be waiting for more!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 2, 2022 8:40 PM
Jan 2017
time leap,,
failed, making the kingdom destroyed so learn from mistake in the another timeline and make the right decison for the best ending,,
and maybe next season will be harem,,
what a nice anime and epic battle smart strategy and good story plot,reliable friend,,
not toxic heroine and liscia is best supporter,,
for the great anime i give
2/10
Apr 2, 2022 8:55 PM

Apr 2010
RavenWolf1 said:
If I want to continue from novels from what volume should start reading from?

It would probably be best to start from the beginning. If you're against that for some reason, the start of Volume 5.
Apr 3, 2022 1:18 AM
Mar 2021
phantomfandom said:

Well the thing is he is not a warrior and a country to fight such a threat that already swallowed a few countries already, and only forced a stalemate with the rest of humanity? I am sure they will get to that but right now is just growing as a nation to combat such a threat. Wartime development is slow and is more than just stocking up weapons and fielding a large amount of troops. I mean did you see what happened to Amidonia???
Apr 3, 2022 2:10 AM

Jun 2015
Not going to lie, teared up a little at this one towards the end. Been a great story so far. I was half expecting former king and missus to be Soma and Licisa from the future the way things were playing out. Story got wild, loved it, we need moar!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Apr 3, 2022 2:13 AM
Sep 2015
good last episode, the former king and his queen finally explain themselfe to souma, sad they dont show more of the hardships the queen has go trough if she uses her ability (like repeating many years of her life often), souma gentle as allways the moment he left them "they alive, ill never would let liscia die"

and some sweet liscia x souma moments with his proposal and this kiss. i like most of his wifes (or finaces right now) but liscia is by far best girl, followed by yuna and nadaan

very sad its over, i love this anime and im a big fan of the ln.

one of the better isekai out there, mc isnt op but just smart (and smart enough to know that he doesnt know everything so he collect the right ppl for the right job, i wish more politicans these days would be so smart^^). honestly, a non dumb mc in a isekai harem, so refreshing i could cry 🤣🤣

the harem was well done in my opinion, no useless cat fights, no try-to-sabotage moments if he is with one of his other girls, most of the time they really look like friends and support each other and souma instead of made a mess out of every situation
even for the other chars that will marry more than one women (polygamy is common there), the relationships between the girls and theire husbands feels good.

there are flaws, many chars missing some more background and deep, some parts of the plot have holes, sometimes it loose his red line....

but with his nice world building, interessting chars, refreshing ideas and well done parts that sucks in many animes like this (harem part and mc personality for example) its a nice show and ill hope it will get another season, untill that happens ill have to wait for the next ln volume^^
Apr 3, 2022 3:51 AM
Sep 2021
I've been mulling this show and it's ending over for the better part of half a day thus far. I still haven't got any worthwhile concluding thoughts to put here (positive nor negative).

Like all shows it's got its ups and downs. I personally enjoyed it enough to properly want another season.

I think the show is finding its feet and it would continue to settle in if more came out.
Apr 3, 2022 5:17 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Very well, a time leap ability seems like a good excuse to made up the plot until this point. Good for them kissing, a little bit of romance end can't be that bad xd. Fin become perfect to finalized everything. Love it. After all, genjitsu yuusha won't need another season to be good. Because, y'know, there's always be source material to take care of, right? All in all, i may have some fun watching this talking simulator. I thing Jc staff could've been doing more better work. But this is just okay.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 3, 2022 5:32 AM

Jun 2016
perfect ending for season 2 !!

hope this will get next season asap ..
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2022

67 by xxpikachu15 »»
Mar 12, 12:07 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2022

53 by Smurf_1 »»
Feb 14, 4:35 PM

» which chapter from the manga did the anime end?

sondongpyo - Apr 3, 2022

15 by Scootboi »»
Jan 31, 5:24 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2022

38 by waldy713 »»
Jan 16, 8:18 AM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2022

48 by waldy713 »»
Jan 16, 7:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.