Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 8, 2020 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, that's rather unusual, especially for bridge incident.

Looks like another case with William getting involved this episode. I have to admit, this episode got a bit eerie with how the case developed. The scenes at the bridge leading to the drop had a lot of dramatic effect.

Good thing William took care of business.
Nov 8, 2020 6:22 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
A forbidden love... what did Dudley is terrifying, but well Moriarty's revenge on this man was absolutely great to watch, especially the bullet part haha not RIP to him but RIP Frida unfortunately
Nov 8, 2020 6:44 AM

Jul 2017
Chapter 3 of the manga: The Dancers on the Bridge, and another episode into perfection.

Nothing scaves off Crime Consultant "Professor" William James Moriarty, not even a student of his class and their private matters of nobility. Even the school administrator Dudley Bale can't just brush assumptions for such a society of extreme prejudice.

"The Dancer on the Bridge" Frida and minor nobility student Lucian, seems though their short-lived relationship was a staged one, as to be expected with societal systems...and drugs.

Hello there, Colonel Moran, nice to see you back again to exact judgement with Moriarty...on Dudley. What a perfect disguise to trick a druglord into the dark fog of death. But still, RIP Frida.

Another fantastic episode, and what can I say.

And also, loving the ED much now.
Nov 8, 2020 6:59 AM

Jun 2020
I wish they would cut back on the obvious preaching I mean it just gotta be that much more subtle.

And there’s also the introduction of 2 new characters to his hitman squad, Fred and Moran (voiced by Hino Satoshi!!!!) Moran is definitely sexy. Then again they all are. I still can’t get enough of the ED visuals of the brothers in the rain lollllolollll

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jun 2020
Another fantastic episode where justice is served, although it's still bittersweet cuz Frida and Lucian will never be together. I wish they have multiple episode arcs tho instead of 1 episode per 'case'
This anime shit is addictive

Nov 2016
Moran is such a Chad.

This episode was a bit duller, but it portrayed a classic topic that fits in well narratively.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 8, 2020 7:21 AM
Apr 2020
WTH?! Another great episode. Karma! They killed Dudley the same way Dudley killed Frida, danced to his death! With the help of new members, Colonel Moran and Fred, more crimes will surely happen, more inhumane aristocrats will be overthrown/killed.

Nov 8, 2020 7:35 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, these time, Moriarty helped out his noble student with his different caste love problematic. Such a tragic tale, he didn't know a cruel scheme behind him, like that confidant of his family did with his lover. By using the same drug, he committed the same death too as before. A karma for his abomination by separated the sacred love story between those two young souls.

As a consultant that he one who upheld equality in the system made Moriarty sick of that man's rottenness. The revenge already been enforcerd, and i hope that Frida girl had a peace rest on her afterlife world, together with the message that coming from Moriarty and co ....

Also, its nice to see something different coming up from Moriarty to clear his duty. He was using another peoples with the same line as him, that looks like quite decent for their job. Their name were Fred, and Colonol Moran. And its looks like they both had an impressive skill that really helped Moriarty to finished that man without any mistake. Yeah, that plan, dancing at the bridge, shot him with the same drug, and finally finished him off with the same way like the girl. Oh well. This is a solid episode, full of moral lesson, once again coming from Professor Moriarty. He really excited to change the world!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 8, 2020 7:46 AM
Sep 2015
While I appreciate that Colonel Moran somehow look like Kuroo from Haikyu, I don't appreciate when he's sleeping with women (sleeping with men is OK for me)

Next episode, Sherlock Holmes appear???
Nov 8, 2020 7:57 AM

Oct 2017
Once again the plot was obvious but the way things were executed was really good. Loved it yet again. It also left the bittersweet feeling at the end like usual. It's always sad to watch a tragic love story.

Anyway finally Colonel Sebastian Moran is here and Fred too. Really excited to see what type of role these two will play in future episodes.
Nov 8, 2020 8:04 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode again.

It was pretty clear how the plot for this episode was gonna progress but execution is great so it's very compelling to watch.

I felt bad for Lucian and Frida, victims of the age. In a different world, they might have been able to live together happily. Curious to see how Moriarty is gonna move now, he did call his helpers saying that it was time for them to move.
Nov 8, 2020 8:59 AM

Sep 2019
I felt really sorry for the guy, he just wanted to have a family with his loved one but the difference in their social status didn't allow that. Moriarty did his thing and killed the police. It was a good episode.
Nov 8, 2020 9:07 AM

Feb 2019
Amazing episode as usual, this show just keeps getting better and better. Such a shame Frida and her lover couldn’t be together because of arbitrary status determined by birth. The more you see of this world, the more you sympathise with Moriarty’s cause. The nobles aren’t all bad, but this class obsessed world is.

Can’t wait for next week’s ep. This show’s fighting for my top 5 of the season.
Nov 8, 2020 9:08 AM
Nov 2020
Damnnnn, Moriarty Execution Squad is so intimidating!

Holy sh*t, Fred acting as Frida looked real af tho 😂 Also, Moran finishing his job with a BANG after a BANG was funny af lol!
Nov 8, 2020 10:38 AM

Jun 2014
Poor Lucian, and RIP Frida, but at least that piece of shit Dudley got what he deserved.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Nov 8, 2020 11:27 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Moriarty is absolutely ruthless.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 8, 2020 12:00 PM
Dec 2017
spectrojan said:
Another fantastic episode where justice is served, although it's still bittersweet cuz Frida and Lucian will never be together. I wish they have multiple episode arcs tho instead of 1 episode per 'case'

I honestly thought that this would be a multi-episode storyline, after they showed Lucian in that man's room and when that lady invited Moran upstairs, I thought they would uncover some sort of human trafficking scheme, but it was far more simple than that.
Nov 8, 2020 12:16 PM
Dec 2017
I really want to love this show, but it feels like it's a mystery for a third grader.

I don't know how to feel about a show that thinks that I'm utterly stupid and tries to paint Moriarty as some otherwordly genius, rarely showing the audience any actual investigation/deduction skills.

Then all of the sudden we're at the end of the rope and everything is spelled out to us with imagery or Moriarty blatantly telling us what's going to happen like we're following along Dora the Explorer.

They could have possibly went for a more gore-ish aesthetic, but they're leaving that to the imagination as well.

So, since this show is not an actual action thriller, nor does it provide the step of investigation, nor does it provide any setup on how they are going to enact judgement, has a lot of flaws, but pats itself on the back by calling it the perfect crime, then what is even the purpose of this show?

If you're going for the episodic, not connected storyline, at least give us time to ponder who did it, gives us action or gives us gore. Give us something, not just answers. Then there will be some pay-off seeing it all unravel.
Nov 8, 2020 12:32 PM

Dec 2010
Uh what? Who are these random 2 guys who helped him?

Edit: I guess they're in the original sherlock stories, I haven't read them. But still, they came out of nowhere.
Nov 8, 2020 12:51 PM
Jul 2019
Too bad for Lucian's love , so, William James has tow other lackeys' .

So, when will Sherlock and Dr. Watson appear????
Nov 8, 2020 1:08 PM

Sep 2020
Interesting episode and I liked the way they dealt with the bad guy in this one. I didn't expect 2 more random characters to get introduced out of nowhere like that, but if Production I.G. approaches them the way they approached the trio in the beginning, Fred & Moran are more than welcome to enjoy their stay. I do think, however, that Frida's choice to kill herself while carrying a baby was stupid and inhuman. I guess I can't possibly understand how people used to think back then, even though they're not much different now, but she could've also been under the influence of drugs, so Idk.
Nov 8, 2020 1:51 PM

Oct 2017
SaltyReinn said:
I really want to love this show, but it feels like it's a mystery for a third grader.

I don't know how to feel about a show that thinks that I'm utterly stupid and tries to paint Moriarty as some otherwordly genius, rarely showing the audience any actual investigation/deduction skills.

Then all of the sudden we're at the end of the rope and everything is spelled out to us with imagery or Moriarty blatantly telling us what's going to happen like we're following along Dora the Explorer.

They could have possibly went for a more gore-ish aesthetic, but they're leaving that to the imagination as well.

So, since this show is not an actual action thriller, nor does it provide the step of investigation, nor does it provide any setup on how they are going to enact judgement, has a lot of flaws, but pats itself on the back by calling it the perfect crime, then what is even the purpose of this show?

If you're going for the episodic, not connected storyline, at least give us time to ponder who did it, gives us action or gives us gore. Give us something, not just answers. Then there will be some pay-off seeing it all unravel.

Tbh, I understand you completely but despite basically agreeing with you, I like the show and prefer it to the manga.
I think what does it for me is the presentation of this world and its characters. I love the colour design, sound design, music, voice acting and everything technical related to the show. I guess since they won me over on those things, I don't feel like complaining about anything else.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 8, 2020 2:01 PM
Dec 2017
Yujeong said:
SaltyReinn said:

Tbh, I understand you completely but despite basically agreeing with you, I like the show and prefer it to the manga.
I think what does it for me is the presentation of this world and its characters. I love the colour design, sound design, music, voice acting and everything technical related to the show. I guess since they won me over on those things, I don't feel like complaining about anything else.

Yeah, I like watching the show too and yeah, it's probably because of the technical reasons that you've mentioned or perhaps that I'm a huge simp for anything mystery and since we are rarely blessed with shows in our genre, you tend to watch everything.

It's just that this show has so much space to actually be better. If you give us a smart character, I want to see him use his brain power. And the introduction of Moran and Fred, they were completely unnecessary, but they had to put them in, because I guess they're setting them up for future episodes. But no one is going to convince me that the crossdressing and rifle shooting duo was the only thing that could have orchestrated the guy falling off the bridge. Regarding previous methods, Moriarty would have probably just shot that man up with opium and let him meet the exact fate of the girl on his own.
Nov 8, 2020 2:26 PM

Jan 2010
This episode was a lot better than ep. 4, which was practically an anime-original episode with how much it cut out from the manga chapter.

This episode pretty much adapted everything from chapter 3, save for a few scenes here and there that weren't really crucial to the story.

I do agree that the method they used to kill the evil dean guy wasn't as sophisticated, I guess it was mostly done to introduce the new characters. Although I have a hard time that no one else in the town wouldn't hear all those gun shots from that sniper rifle lmao....unless it had a silencer on it..I guess those existed back then...?

based on the PV for episode 6, it looks like they are gonna just skip ch. 4 and jump to ch.5, which is a two-parter, so I'm guessing ep. 7 will cover part 2 of the story
Nov 8, 2020 2:33 PM

Mar 2016
I hope I didn't spoil Sherlock Holmes books by watching this. I am still in 'The Hound of Baskervilles', and Moran hasn't been introduced yet.

I was worried that the antagonist of the episode was drugging boys and raping them. That didn't seem to be true, so I'm glad. I'm kind of tired of predatory queer characters.

A boy crosdressed. That really surprised me. From what I'd read quite some time ago, crossdressing was really looked down upon in the past.

I liked the way this episode showed class system affecting rich people as well. I think there was a similar theme covered in the Sherlock Holmes short-story collections.
Nov 8, 2020 2:37 PM
Jul 2017
This episode felt somewhat rushed. I’m pretty sure the focus was supposed to be Moran and his integration into the team with a murder on the side along with Fred. Felt somewhat weak compared to episodes 2-4.
"Of course I hate in-groups and in-jokes. Oh, but I like in-fighting, because I'm not part of the 'in.'"
-Hikigaya Hachiman

"God gave men two heads but only enough blood to run one"
-Hayasaka Ai
Nov 8, 2020 3:09 PM

Apr 2018
Damn, I really feel bad for what Dudley did. Like Moriarty said, "In another world, they would have found happiness and peach". Poor Lucien the love of his life got murdered because of the class he is in.
Nov 8, 2020 4:34 PM

Jun 2019
A good episode. We got to see some interesting new characters and the plan was smart enough. The confession made everything a little too clean and easy, but that doesn’t matter too much.
Nov 8, 2020 4:58 PM

Jul 2020
Ahh the sweet taste of revenge in this series never gets old
Nov 8, 2020 5:10 PM

Aug 2020
Production I.G. faithfully depicted the southeast side of the Elvet Bridge over the River Wear in Durham:

Top: As seen in the episode.
Bottom: Google Street View 2018.
Nov 8, 2020 6:14 PM
Jul 2018
Each episode gets more interesting, I want to see Sherlock Holmes soon.

Nov 8, 2020 6:56 PM

Nov 2014
KeenPinn said:
Interesting episode and I liked the way they dealt with the bad guy in this one. I didn't expect 2 more random characters to get introduced out of nowhere like that, but if Production I.G. approaches them the way they approached the trio in the beginning, Fred & Moran are more than welcome to enjoy their stay. I do think, however, that Frida's choice to kill herself while carrying a baby was stupid and inhuman. I guess I can't possibly understand how people used to think back then, even though they're not much different now, but she could've also been under the influence of drugs, so Idk.
Dudley admitted that he filled her body with the opium drug (I think it was called like that) and her killing herself must have been under the influence of the drug, otherwise, I don't think she would have killed herself otherwise.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 8, 2020 7:01 PM

Nov 2014
Is there anyone here who actually watches the previews? I have seen some wondering when Sherlock will appear, well, if you look closely during the preview of the next episode (which will be a part story ~), you can see him there.

Can't miss those blue sharp eyes ~

And damn, this episode was great, the introduction was a bit eerie with Frida dancing on the bridge there. Sebastian and Fred introducing himself and Sebastian being a womanizer is great xD Overall, a good episode. I wonder if Dudley was voiced by Kishou Taniyama, his voice sounded so familiar.
Nov 8, 2020 7:19 PM

Sep 2017
Finally meeting those 2 other guys from the OP. Tho there was barely any introduction. Definitely interested in learning more about these guys along the way and how they became connected with Moriarty.
Nov 8, 2020 7:27 PM

Aug 2020
TheOneOfSeven said:
I wonder if Dudley was voiced by Kishou Taniyama, his voice sounded so familiar.

Yes, Dudley was voiced by Taniyama Kishou.
Nov 8, 2020 7:29 PM

Nov 2014
KusoKao20 said:
TheOneOfSeven said:
I wonder if Dudley was voiced by Kishou Taniyama, his voice sounded so familiar.

Yes, Dudley was voiced by Taniyama Kishou.
Ha, yes, I was right after all~! He sounded familiar yet unfamiliar in this episode, if he had more of his Chuuya voice, then I would have clarified it's him, but still guessed right regardless ~
Nov 8, 2020 8:01 PM
May 2019
Honestly, it's bothering me that some of these mysteries are solved so easily. William is able to figure out these mysteries without so much as a lead. It honestly hurts the suspense for me.
Nov 8, 2020 8:05 PM

Apr 2020
Wow, Moran is a Chad lol. Slaying pussy.

They killed the guy the same way as the girl died. He got a taste of his own medicine. And Justice delivered as usual by the crime consultant, Professor Willaim James Moriarty.
--AbiSa--
Nov 8, 2020 9:13 PM

Nov 2013
Very boring episode. The show was interesting enough when it focus on the characters, but when it's focused on the episodic mystery there's a lack of variety and thematically feels the same, as a result this is so monotonous.

FuMomo-kun said:
I hope I didn't spoil Sherlock Holmes books by watching this. I am still in 'The Hound of Baskervilles', and Moran hasn't been introduced yet.

It's been long time since I've read Holmes books but you won't lost much about Moran characters here. In fact, even reading the books you don't have much to say about his characters either. He was memorable because his exceptional sniping skills and that's it, other than that, he's not the most well written characters out there.
DannyTheDonkeyNov 8, 2020 9:16 PM
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Nov 8, 2020 11:17 PM

May 2020
FMmatron said:
Moran is such a Chad.

This episode was a bit duller, but it portrayed a classic topic that fits in well narratively.

Honestly, I agree; it felt a little too confusing to me and although it was a good episode, in hindsight, I liked the previous 4 more and I was also expecting Sherlock Holmes this episode from the last forum post but def fits in with the story!!

z00nex said:
I felt really sorry for the guy, he just wanted to have a family with his loved one but the difference in their social status didn't allow that. Moriarty did his thing and killed the police. It was a good episode.

Technically he didn't kill the police lol; the other professor guy (Dudley was his name?) who was a 'hospital'/brothel director was who ended up in deep water (haha) and it was more like the police would've sided with the opium dealer; it was definitely a good episode overall though!!

SaltyReinn said:

I think your opinion is mostly valid, but idk if you saw the other airing 'Shounen-Thriller' Munou na Nana; in that anime they literally repeat the same stuff hundreds of times and it also feels like it's made for a child to watch. If you compare the two you'll notice a difference in quality lol maybe you'll see Yuukoku no Moriarty in a better light?

KeenPinn said:

Yeah she was drugged so it wasn't her choice. The opium dealer guy basically fessed up to killing her so it murder not 'suicide' just like the opium dealer 'suicided'

Chickengirl said:
This episode was a lot better than ep. 4, which was practically an anime-original episode with how much it cut out from the manga chapter.

This episode pretty much adapted everything from chapter 3, save for a few scenes here and there that weren't really crucial to the story.

I do agree that the method they used to kill the evil dean guy wasn't as sophisticated, I guess it was mostly done to introduce the new characters. Although I have a hard time that no one else in the town wouldn't hear all those gun shots from that sniper rifle lmao....unless it had a silencer on it..I guess those existed back then...?

based on the PV for episode 6, it looks like they are gonna just skip ch. 4 and jump to ch.5, which is a two-parter, so I'm guessing ep. 7 will cover part 2 of the story

Personally I thought this episode was probably the funniest one cause of the way they got him to 'suicide' but I liked ep3 overall cause it felt more cohesive and less confusing; still think this is the 2nd best thing airing rn though!!

JJBarr said:
This episode felt somewhat rushed. I’m pretty sure the focus was supposed to be Moran and his integration into the team with a murder on the side along with Fred. Felt somewhat weak compared to episodes 2-4.

agreed but I'm sure it'll get better!! Don't lose hope yet my guy!!

ProofByColor said:
Finally meeting those 2 other guys from the OP. Tho there was barely any introduction. Definitely interested in learning more about these guys along the way and how they became connected with Moriarty.

SAME!! I'm super excited for them cause they had an interesting intro; the way they were used this episode was a bit unexpected but I want to see more of them!!

signature by
nightshadekait
Nov 9, 2020 1:44 AM

Sep 2018
At last it seems like Sherlock will appear in next week's episode. I'm a sucker for Sherlock and Moriarty fights, i just hope this anime handled them nicely.
“Anything that gets your blood racing is probably worth doing.”
~Hunter S. Thompson

Nov 9, 2020 1:44 AM

Oct 2017
SaltyReinn said:
Yujeong said:

Yeah, I like watching the show too and yeah, it's probably because of the technical reasons that you've mentioned or perhaps that I'm a huge simp for anything mystery and since we are rarely blessed with shows in our genre, you tend to watch everything.

It's just that this show has so much space to actually be better. If you give us a smart character, I want to see him use his brain power. And the introduction of Moran and Fred, they were completely unnecessary, but they had to put them in, because I guess they're setting them up for future episodes. But no one is going to convince me that the crossdressing and rifle shooting duo was the only thing that could have orchestrated the guy falling off the bridge. Regarding previous methods, Moriarty would have probably just shot that man up with opium and let him meet the exact fate of the girl on his own.

Indeed, they weren't that necessary but damn Moran was cool.
The show (and manga) claims that Moriarty is smart af but the truth is that that's not the case. I believe those are "perfect crimes" mostly because the people involved simply won't say a thing to other people about it, not because Moriarty covered his tracks. I mean this one had gunshots in the middle of a town, surely someone must have heard them.
I'll become convinced Moriarty is smart as soon as Sherlock arrives at the scene. Though I'm afraid the route the story will choose is making Sherlock dumb instead of showing Moriarty's intelligence and that's something I would prefer not to happen.
Nov 9, 2020 2:38 AM

Sep 2020
TheOneOfSeven said:
Dudley admitted that he filled her body with the opium drug (I think it was called like that) and her killing herself must have been under the influence of the drug, otherwise, I don't think she would have killed herself otherwise.

Oh yeah, I remember he stopped short when he was talking to Lucian, must've missed that, thanks!
Nov 9, 2020 3:55 AM
Aug 2020
Anyone realize that the mathematics level of difficulty he taught dropped significantly in this episode?

Nov 9, 2020 4:06 AM

Jul 2013
spectrojan said:

Next episode is called The Adventure of the Noahtic Act 1 and looks like Sherlock is going to debut in this one as well. Hopefully it means it's a start of an arc.
Noir… It is the name of an ancient fate. Two sisters who watch anime. The peace of the newly born, their black hands protect.
Nov 9, 2020 4:12 AM

Jul 2013
yos096 said:
Anyone realize that the mathematics level of difficulty he taught dropped significantly in this episode?

Lol, exactly my thought. If I remember well, last time it was mathematical analysis and now it was algebra? Maybe they are first years or something.
Noir… It is the name of an ancient fate. Two sisters who watch anime. The peace of the newly born, their black hands protect.
Nov 9, 2020 5:42 AM

Nov 2014
Yujeong said:
SaltyReinn said:

Indeed, they weren't that necessary but damn Moran was cool.
The show (and manga) claims that Moriarty is smart af but the truth is that that's not the case. I believe those are "perfect crimes" mostly because the people involved simply won't say a thing to other people about it, not because Moriarty covered his tracks. I mean this one had gunshots in the middle of a town, surely someone must have heard them.
I'll become convinced Moriarty is smart as soon as Sherlock arrives at the scene. Though I'm afraid the route the story will choose is making Sherlock dumb instead of showing Moriarty's intelligence and that's something I would prefer not to happen.
I highly doubt they are going to make this Sherlock stupid, both of them are geniuses in no matter what media they are presented, Sherlock is Moriarty's archnemesis and a rival for a reason, if they would present him as "stupid", then what is the point of having him around?
Nov 9, 2020 5:44 AM

Nov 2014
yos096 said:

Maybe these students are first years? To learn such a complicated math structure, it would make your brain melt. Moriarty is still a genius, he is giving the kids a break.
Nov 9, 2020 10:53 AM

Apr 2019
Unforbidden love between nobles and common peoples. RIP Frida and murderer got what he deserved. Just great watching him literally dance till he's dead. Some great accuracy by the sniper. Moriarty won't stop to spill blood to correct the wrong in this world. Greedy Drug lord deserved to be taken down.

Nov 9, 2020 10:54 AM

Apr 2019
yos096 said:

lol this is the type of stuff you learn in like 7th grade

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuukoku no Moriarty Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2020

118 by Avenger-senpai »»
Feb 23, 6:06 PM

Poll: » Yuukoku no Moriarty Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2020

135 by insideGegeswalls »»
Feb 4, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Yuukoku no Moriarty Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2020

95 by ReganDesu »»
Jan 22, 6:20 AM

Poll: » Yuukoku no Moriarty Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2020

99 by ReganDesu »»
Jan 18, 5:40 AM

Poll: » Yuukoku no Moriarty Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2020

96 by ReganDesu »»
Jan 15, 7:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.