Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Teasing Master Takagi-san
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 16, 2019 1:52 AM

Jun 2017
this was a particularly good episode, very lively and fun

Horn_dawg_2019 said:
WTF Nishkata, if you really wanna get even with Takagi, then pour a bucket of water on her head instead of relying in that fucking eyedrop, and when playing hide and seek, just go home.

yes that would be very effective, but would probably have the direct consequence of temporarily suspended communications

Sep 16, 2019 4:51 PM

Oct 2012
OP from the first season (Iwanai Kedo ne), this time being sung by Takahashi Rie herself instead of Oohara Yuiko, yay!

Pretty enjoyable episode. I especially liked both scenes where they were caught by others, that was just hillarious.
Sep 17, 2019 8:01 PM
Mar 2017
Ohhh this episode was so sweet and funny, that misunderstanding made things no longer turn back.

When I saw the eye drops that Takagi-chan had I knew that something fun would happen, they also took advantage of Takagi's face close ups (they are beautiful, she looks so adorable) and when she sits down so that Nishikata applies the drops to Her, I swear she was beautiful.
I loved how Nishikata contemplates Takagi's face and he was embarrassed to see her adorable face, but without a doubt the funniest thing was how Yukari entered the worst moment and they were both in a position that implied that they were leaving to kiss

Then we see how Takagi and Nishikata play hide and seek and in the end they both have to hide because Houjou and Hamagushi are close and Nishikata ends up worsening the misunderstanding and Takagi in each episode is more daring with her approaches to Nishikata.

The segment in which they are in the treasure hunt left me with a huge smile on the face, these kids are too adorable and Nishikata needs to man up and accept that he likes Takagi, she already left all the clues.
Seriously it was too cute how they rested under the tree and then Takagi makes a daring play where I came to think that she would do something, but she only teased him by asking him if he wants to listen to music and the most beautiful thing was that the episode ended with the Op of the first season.

Anyway, the sweetness levels of this episode were lethal to me, I can no longer imagine how the last two episodes will be, I may not survive so much sweetness and how adorable Takagi-chan is.
Sep 19, 2019 3:13 PM

May 2016
Wait... I though Yukari was Amakawa not Tenkawa... I'm confused.
Sep 25, 2019 6:28 AM

Jun 2017
Yet again, another very adorable episode! Getting an eyedrop from Takagi-san and getting seen in an awkward position, hell yeah. The tree scene at the end was just perfect. Just confess already! Damn, I envy Nishikata's high school life.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Sep 25, 2019 7:11 AM

Mar 2015
In all fucking seriousness, what rational male would insist on going home instead of spending time with a cute girl who wants to spend time with a loser like them?
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 11, 2019 12:12 PM

May 2015
CAT FIGT! CAT FIGHT!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Oct 13, 2019 11:44 PM

Jul 2015
A lot of romantic scenes this time, and a lot of misunderstandings

Takagi is pretty fearless suggesting all those things

Oct 25, 2019 6:48 AM

Aug 2017
This is just the cutest and sweetest little cartoon ever.

I recognize the ending song. . from season 1 or something?
Oct 29, 2019 5:28 PM

Nov 2013
Takagi just keeps showing why she would easily be in my top 5 ever anime characters (if i really had to make one lol), geez, she is just so adorable, so funny, such teasing master haha
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Nov 8, 2019 3:26 PM
Jan 2016
Another adorable episode!

Eyedrop part was awesome, specially the missunderstand about their faces being to close!

The part were they spent time together in a three was so sweet, i love how hard Takagi is teasing Nishikata, i really thought they would kiss, Takagi already gave all the clues that she likes him, but he is always panicking instead of make a move and acpet he likes her!

When in the ending i recognixed Opening from season 1 i felt really happy, what a nostalgic feel!

Feb 23, 2020 12:07 PM

Aug 2017
Another episode of the same without any progress except moments that try to be cute but lack substance.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 23, 2020 10:24 AM
Jan 2019
Man, watching all the sweetness in this episode gives me f*cking diabetes and lots of jealousy as well knowing i will never get to achieve this level of romantic in real life. Also, DAMN YOU NISHIKATA!!! HOW DENSE THIS LITTLE SH*THEAD CAN BE!!!
May 31, 2020 4:47 PM

Sep 2011
Once again many hilarious and adorable moments, but I'm sometimes so mad at Nishikata not realizing what he is missing out on at this point :'D
Takahashi Rie's Iwanai Kedo ne (Season 1 OP) was so fitting for this with its lyrics, and gotta say, I love her version even more.
Sep 13, 2020 12:16 AM

Jul 2014
THE OP OF S1 WOWWWOWOW!!
Oct 22, 2020 10:01 PM

Aug 2020
Great start with the part about the eyedrops, Yukari really arrived at the perfect moment to get it all wrong, lol.

The hide and seek part was fun, Nishikata looking around the corner, then hearing Takagi say "did she go?" when referring to herself, and him even giving a reply before he realized he was busted. Then the part where their hands almost touched and Takagi saying she knew a way there would be no misunderstanding. She surely meant that if they would get together, there would be no misunderstandings as then they would be a confirmed couple.

Then that scene under the tree, really nice. He was definitely expecting something else than listening to cats fighting and then later music.
May 7, 2021 11:52 AM

May 2021
god i love this show so fucking much
Jul 7, 2021 11:37 AM

Apr 2013
They listening to the ending song in the end was pretty obvious. Only two episodes left and no third season in sight, whyyyyyyyyy...
Sep 11, 2021 1:25 AM

Feb 2021
Nishikata getting an eye drop by Takagi is awkwardly cute.

Lol Yukari thinks they were about to kiss.

Also Hamaguchi and Houjou sure are getting close.

They played the season 1 OP as the ED!

Oct 31, 2021 4:08 PM

Jun 2020
Damn it's hard being ticklish and while Takagi knowing that you're dead as a fish, That misunderstanding though didn't think it would happen

I can't blame Nishikata for hiding in the same spot as they started but he forgot he's playing against Takagi like come on you can't get away from that cute little 200IQ teasing bean

They went on a little adventure I swear it feels like Takagi has telekinetic powers like how can she coincidentally know what Nishikata's thinking, I'm surprised she sang Season 1's OP that takes me back forgot it's so good.
Nov 22, 2021 10:16 PM

Jul 2016
My god, Nishikata is the living definition of "self-cockblocking".
Dec 14, 2021 3:47 AM

Jun 2021
Takagi is super clear in her intentions of getting that kiss from Nishikata now. Everybody can see it except Nishikata himself, so I guess he's the one who can't see what's right in front of him (see that hide-and-seek reference?).

It's funny that everyone thinks they are dating, might the rumours be spread around? I hope not, to be honest, because that would be uncomfortable for both of them.
Jan 6, 2022 6:33 AM

Dec 2020
AYO why's hamaguchi and houjou so cute. seriously their dynamiccc literal classic shoujo shit right there

last part with the kiss tree GGGGSHHDHHHHHGGFF i was grinning so widely you dont understanddd. s1 op also played !! pleasant surprise
Jan 13, 2022 11:47 PM

May 2020
No Yukari you got it all wrong lol. But hey anyone would after witnessing someone like that, also some treasure hunting too this episode, which ended up with that sweet little moment under that tree. But in all honesty it just keeps getting impressive.
Sep 5, 2022 2:11 PM
Jul 2020
somewhere in my mind i knew they were gonna play the first OP thru her earbuds. it was cute tho so I'm ok with it
Jan 17, 2023 9:34 PM
Nov 2020
This anime reminds me too much of my first L.
Feb 7, 2023 7:41 AM
Jan 2023
feel good da'best ep
Mar 22, 5:19 PM

Jun 2021
not feeling the eye medicine bit even if that kind of twist was still sort of unpredictable, it was nice on the other hand to see more screentime for Houjou. Damn, we were almost there when they are in open nature under a tree, but after some animal noises teasing, Takagi makes him listen the original OP. Oh, well, it's still sweet.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2019

196 by _untitled »»
Mar 24, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zamandzoe - Sep 15, 2019

131 by _untitled »»
Mar 23, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

zamandzoe - Sep 1, 2019

70 by _untitled »»
Mar 21, 2:24 AM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2019

49 by _untitled »»
Mar 20, 3:21 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 18, 2019

84 by _untitled »»
Mar 20, 3:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.