Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 10, 2019 6:27 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mm, trying to regain his body again.

Honestly, I think this episode is reaching its climax and highest point in the show. I'm looking forward to the conclusion of the fight tbh especially with the amount of momentum they're riding on right now. Hyakkimaru's got some work to do.
Jun 10, 2019 6:36 AM

Apr 2012
It seems there is no preview for the next episode (or I wasn’t paying attention lol)

The way how Hyakkimaru screamed that he’ll take Dororo back surprised me. (The hacking and slashing on top of the Rapidash-like zombie horsey was scary (⌒-⌒; )). Just goes to show how essential Dororo is in keeping Hyakkimaru’s humanity intact.

Now it seems that Hyakkimaru has to defeat Tahoumaru and the gang in order to regain his body parts back... (Mutsu OP ane-ue ). Tahoumaru now looks at least thrice as villainous as he did with only one eye...

I hope the story does not head for a tragic end...
Jun 10, 2019 6:37 AM
Jul 2016
Rip Tahoumaru ...
Jun 10, 2019 6:42 AM
Dec 2018
Holy shit I didn't expect that plot twist sgdkdjbdhduks

Also it's confirmed that Mutsu is a woman
Jun 10, 2019 7:18 AM
Jul 2016
To think what tahomaru and his gang did was the lowest shit i have ever seen. Totally did not expect they took hyakkimaru body parts just to fight him.
Jun 10, 2019 7:29 AM

Apr 2016
I see that Hyakkimaru unleashed hell with that new horse of his.
Jun 10, 2019 7:37 AM

Jul 2011
In this state, Hyakkimaru is exactly same as those demons and bad people he seen so far, all just to gain his body back.

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Jun 10, 2019 7:40 AM
Dec 2018
Hyakkimaru also a demon because he is taking from human too like demons (Mutsu and Hyogo arms, Tahou's eye and especially much soldier life)
It's really unexpected tho if the final fight will be demon vs demon literally...
Jun 10, 2019 7:47 AM

Feb 2015
I kinda want Hyakkimaru's mother to survive and help him and Dororo bring prosperity back to the land again. I'm sure that the horse's child will do for it what Dororo or his mother will...save them.
Jun 10, 2019 7:52 AM
Mar 2015
Both bros have made pacts with demons to get what they want
Jun 10, 2019 7:58 AM

Mar 2017
I never blamed Tahomaru for how he wanted to save his people but taking Hyakkimaru's body? That's going a step too far and that makes him just as much a monster as his father.

My heart is just breaking more with every episode... i don't want Hyakki to lose his humanity whilst trying to obtain his body. I'm really hoping that his mother and Dororo combined can save him.

I liked the heavy theme of fate in this episode, the way you can visibly see the piece coming together for a big finale. I'm so fucking sad that there's only 2 more eps though
Jun 10, 2019 8:16 AM

Mar 2017
A samurai fighting for his body parts along side a pokemon seems good the 2019 adaptation of pokemon is looking good
Jun 10, 2019 8:50 AM

Dec 2018
Oh mah gawd, that ending.

Everything is coming together perfectly and now two episodes left to go. I'm not ready.

MOMOpatisierre said:
Hyakkimaru also a demon because he is taking from human too like demons (Mutsu and Hyogo arms, Tahou's eye and especially much soldier life)
It's really unexpected tho if the final fight will be demon vs demon literally...

The final fight is already demon vs demon. Hyakkimaru, with his ghoul horse buddy, is already taking revenge by killing all those soldiers, in fact the horse has already took it's revenge by killing the guy who turned it into a makeshift bomb, so yay at the moment Hyakkimaru is full on what he sought to destroy(of course I don't like seeing him do that). Tahomaru on the other hand full on accepted being a demon to kill Hyakkimaru, why? Because the deal demands Hyakkimaru. It could be because Hyakkimaru was someone protected by the Buddha, so the demon would think it's a bigger catch than someone like Mutsu.

I have a feeling it's going to be painful watching the brothers rip each other apart next episode. Also what Hyakkimaru's mother did earlier is fully understandable, her coming around this episode is amazing, which scares me that she might be a casualty between the crossfire of the future conflicts, please don't end depressingly.....

Also someone on a previous thread told that the ED is getting clearer and clearer, it's true, I was able to understand almost all the shots in the ED this episode, and it's beautiful.
Jun 10, 2019 9:05 AM

May 2018
Hyakki officially rejects his humanity, circa 2019 colorized
Jun 10, 2019 9:22 AM

Jan 2018
Oh boy!What a turn of events. I hope Hyaki don't die.
Jun 10, 2019 9:34 AM

Dec 2016
*seeing an extra eye showing in Tahoumaru's scar* Eww...

I did not expect Tahoumaru and gang to make a pact with the lords to get what they want. They are too ambitious for their own good, and I have a bad feeling about how this'll end. Hyakkimaru will teach them a lesson they won't forget -_-

Hyakkimaru is so overprotective towards Dororo it's scary to watch ^^; I am hopping he doesn't turn into a demon in the meanwhile, but I'm not sure anymore to be honest. Let's see what will happen...

Great episode! Everytime Dororo adopts a new mama, it makes my heart warm <3 That's so cute!

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Jun 10, 2019 9:37 AM
Jul 2018
Whoa! Did not expect that organ transplant. Now they're just asking for it.
Jun 10, 2019 9:59 AM

Nov 2017
You are gonna die bitchies!!!! These last couple of episodes were full of epicness!!!!
Jun 10, 2019 10:17 AM
Apr 2019
I lowered my guard thinking the tension of Dororo would only drop and drop like a certain shield hero.

Foolish.

It's crazy!

Their bait and switch surprises me, i legit thought the doctor would help Mutsu and Hyogo... Turns out they're going back at Hyakki for cutting their arms... And that means, to get his whole body, he has to kill them (especially the eyes to match the ED)... Or they band up and kill Asura.

The red shirt is over the limiter with Hyakki's mom.

Dororo continuing its trend to subvert our expectations with their reverse traps, not that I'm complaining (Hyogo only called her "sister" this episode lmao).
Jun 10, 2019 10:37 AM
Jan 2019
This episode animation is kinda dissapointing... Well, it's just a normal studio after all.
Jun 10, 2019 10:38 AM
Apr 2016
Ouchies, Hyakkimaru is very frustrated, expected though, they kidnapped Dororo after all. It's nice to see Hyakkimaru's mother help Dororo, she's rather sweet. The climax is here, next episode should be really good.
Jun 10, 2019 10:38 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Disliked the selfrighteous little prick Tahomaru already. After seeing him take Hyakkimaru's body on purpose just to fulfil his fathers bs demon pact, I dislike him even more.

It's a tragedy to see poor Hyakkimaru go full demon. He never had a chance. Left for dead, fending for himself all his life and then being attacked for who he is. He's not at fault for the scoundrel of his father doing that pact with the demons.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 10, 2019 11:08 AM

Sep 2012
shit is about to go down
Jun 10, 2019 11:15 AM

Dec 2015
Hopefully Tahomaru wins and is able to calm down the demons. (With Hyakkimaru dying it could end the story peacefully with the demons keeping the body parts and nobody alive having a purpose to claim them back.)

I mean ... Tahomaru and his 2 retainers ... really likeable chars while Hyakkimaru was a dull boring main char and I enjoyed episodes with the priest, Tahomaro, Daigo and the craftsman that made the prothesis much more than the boring episodic stories. (There were some good episodic stories - where the focus was a lot on the episodic side chars that were nice then.)
Jun 10, 2019 11:23 AM

Nov 2013
Luthandorius said:
Hopefully Tahomaru wins and is able to calm down the demons. (With Hyakkimaru dying it could end the story peacefully with the demons keeping the body parts and nobody alive having a purpose to claim them back.)

I mean ... Tahomaru and his 2 retainers ... really likeable chars while Hyakkimaru was a dull boring main char and I enjoyed episodes with the priest, Tahomaro, Daigo and the craftsman that made the prothesis much more than the boring episodic stories. (There were some good episodic stories - where the focus was a lot on the episodic side chars that were nice then.)
lol finally found someone with the same taste xD
Jun 10, 2019 11:29 AM
Oct 2018
Honestly ok with Hyakimaru just trashing everyone. Why should he care about anyone when no one cared for him. Sometimes people need to get what they deserve. I despise the little brothers logic and the way he has tunnel vision.
Jun 10, 2019 11:39 AM

Aug 2012
Another bs episode ...demonic flame... right... Also Tahomaru is still not dead....
Jun 10, 2019 12:10 PM
Sep 2015
It's very likely that the good ending is gone, but I'm still not giving up on gay ending.
Jun 10, 2019 12:22 PM

Jul 2014
So the Daigo trio now has Hyakki's eyes and arms, damn, these last episodes are being really exciting. 2 episodes left!
Jun 10, 2019 12:27 PM

Aug 2018
phantomfandom said:
It's very likely that the good ending is gone, but I'm still not giving up on gay ending.

What do you mean by gay ending??
Jun 10, 2019 12:40 PM

Apr 2016
The Fluffiest episode for me so far : Hyakkimari and the demon-horse destroying Daigo's army, that is just pure happiness. It felt so good.

I do hope they'll kill the brother and his two devoted idiots next episode too. Please, don't fail me !
Jun 10, 2019 12:51 PM

Aug 2014
Yeah, no way this is getting a happy ending.
Jun 10, 2019 12:54 PM
Jul 2018
Hyakkimaru and Rapidash went too WILD killing so many people just to go save Dororo.. Finding him bit more unlikable at this rate and seems like he already went into demon route afterall before I realised...
And also Tahomaru chooses the power of demon.. that's cheating! :\
And where is Daigo when is needed?

Jun 10, 2019 1:21 PM

Jul 2014
As expected he will have to kill his brother and those 2 to get the rest of his body back. Although I am not sure why he would have to fight the last demon if he gets all his 3 body backs. Maybe the last demon will possess Daigo? I have no idea what will happen with his mother thought.

I like the pacing but it starting to feel pretty rushed. Couldn't we get like 2 more episode to wrap things more smoothly? I really hate when a good story get ruined cuz they don't have enough screen time.
Jun 10, 2019 1:22 PM

Apr 2015
real shit is going on now
Jun 10, 2019 1:31 PM
Feb 2018
The scene with Hyakimarru riding on the horse was pretty amazing.
Jun 10, 2019 1:34 PM

Jul 2014
Really did not expect the trio to take Hyakki's parts just to fight him. They are begging to be killed at this point now lol.
Jun 10, 2019 2:35 PM
Nov 2018
Hyakkimaru is furious to rescue dororo and recover the missing parts of his body, Tahomaru with his friends made pact with the demon and they are with the missing parts of the body of the hyakkimaru
Hyakkimaru after killing tahomaru and his friends will still be consumed by hatred and revenge, probably the love of dororo and jukai will bring him back because they are the two people he loves. The useless Nui will try to stop the fight between the two, but a furious hyakkimaru will kill her by disrupting him. But she is not nobody he should love, other than jukai and dororo, it can leave her upset that she seems like liking her, hyakkimaru must then go it alone.
Jun 10, 2019 2:46 PM

Feb 2013
The horse is a big help but lol, he's turning into a real villain now.
Jun 10, 2019 2:48 PM

Jul 2014
Ulquiorra said:
The horse is a big help but lol, he's turning into a real villain now.

One does not simply steal Dororo from Hyakki and not expect their whole country to be burned. They are not better than him by stealing his body part and becoming a demon themselves.

It comes down to one own desire at this point.
Jun 10, 2019 3:16 PM
Jul 2018
I hope Hyakkimaru gets his eyes back (well every story ends with a happy ending)
So Hyakkimaru needs to defeat the three of them, to get his arms and eyes back. Nice, I hope Hyakkimaru kills them.
Jun 10, 2019 3:17 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Wait a minute, I always thought that Tahoma's servant was a male, turned out it's a woman, no wonder why she looked feminine.
Tahomaro's party got a bump there at the end, it really disgusted me to see how they have Hyakkimaru's lost body part, and then processed to call them theirs, and even came for him to take back ever other parts he managed to win back earlier. freaking scum.
Hyakkimaru should think back and control his breakdowns or else he'll turn into a ghoul. that's no good.
The horse burnt the dude hat killed it brutally, just like a jester would in a game on Town of Salem.
It's going to be epic to see Hyakkimaru facing three powerful opponents in order to take back the last body parts he's missing.
Jun 10, 2019 3:23 PM

Jun 2012
SHIT JUST GOT REAL

I can't help but feel that this will end tragically though. I even got a death flag for the mother at some point.
Jun 10, 2019 3:34 PM

Apr 2017
HOLY SHIT WHAT THE HELL

okay, i absolutely loved this episode. we got more perspective from daigo's people and especially from nui. i feel so bad for her - she didn't ask for this shit. she just wanted to love her child. and then to see hyakki going apeshit in a fleeted attempt of "if i can't have it then neither can you" just hurts me. i feel bad for both of them.

i did NOT see mutsu and hyogo having hyakki's arms and taho having his eyes - that shit was creepy as hell and i am fucking loving it.
Jun 10, 2019 3:46 PM
Nov 2017
O damn! Can't wait for next week!! Stuff is going down town!!
Jun 10, 2019 3:53 PM

Jun 2011
That guy who served Daigo made the wrong move by kidnapping Dororo. Now we see how furious Hyakki is and Dororo is not there to stop him. Poor Hyakkimaru he just wants his bodies back and stays with Dororo. I can see Dororo is his number1 priority now.

I have to admit this ep made me like Nui a bit more. Good thing we have the episode that focus on her. We can see how conflict she is, deep down she loves her son a lot but I have a feeling she'll probably die trying to save her son.

This anime is giving me a heartache. Is it too much to ask for a happy ending? At least let Hyakkimaru and Dororo live.
Jun 10, 2019 4:18 PM

Sep 2011
There's no turning back anymore. I can't believe Mutsu tried to strike a deal with the last demon, but it was better than to see her dying confined with that plague. It would have been anticlimactic, and I would have liked to see Tahomaru seeing someone he cares about being devoured by a demon right in front of his eyes. But that demon is really evil, and did something that sealed their fate by giving them the remaining parts of Hyakkimaru's body.

I didn't really like to see Hyakkimaru going all Dracarys on Daigo's army with his Rapidash, but he was just trying to get Dororo back. Now he is going to have to fight Tahomaru and his retainers one last time, for his body. And the three of them can't live like that, they are no longer human, but Hyakkimaru still has a chance of becoming a complete one. I also liked to see his mother and Dororo getting closer to each other. I don't like to see her blaming herself as if she were the one who sold her son to demons, but I guess it's her way of coping. Maybe she will be able to save him after all, or at least I hope she still has a role to play in the end. And though it isn't really what I would call 'just', I can see her dying in the process. But I hope it won't come to it, and I hope Jukai, who is also close by, will be able to survive this last battle as well.
Jun 10, 2019 4:41 PM
Apr 2019
It would have been better if the useless of Nui had died and knew that he would become an angel who would slay the souls of Tahomaru and his friends, Daigo, to go to hell because of the pact with the demons. Like Gretchen in Faust (story adapted by tezuka for Manga)
Now I hope that hyakkimaru will kill all his family, except to recover his body, dororo rescue his humanity and the two together with jukai become a family.
Jun 10, 2019 5:22 PM

Oct 2017
RoganDeBoss said:
To think what tahomaru and his gang did was the lowest shit i have ever seen. Totally did not expect they took hyakkimaru body parts just to fight him.

Yeah that surprised me. Was not expecting that. It's kind of weird how Tahomaru now has 3 eyes?? Ok then

Also Hyakkimaru got to ride the Rapidash!!! That was cool!

Jun 10, 2019 5:38 PM

Aug 2018
What? Mutsu is a woman! Hyakkimaru was the first pokemon trainer.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is Dororo a boy or a girl ? ( 1 2 )

JanPri - Jan 15, 2019

80 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
Apr 19, 11:39 AM

» Possible reason for such ending

Raajdeep - Oct 21, 2023

24 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
Apr 19, 11:37 AM

Poll: » Dororo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2019

204 by Shadowwolf21 »»
Apr 7, 11:34 PM

Poll: » Dororo Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2019

108 by Bubblarz »»
Mar 31, 1:52 PM

Poll: » Dororo Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2019

442 by Flomik »»
Mar 25, 1:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.