Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Feb 8, 2019 9:44 PM

Mar 2016
So Momo appears in this ep huh, from what I can see and know of, she's cute (that voice though) and kind, yet as others have said, very easy to get close to. No wonder why 30 guys had been her bf before...

Damn, that's some PEAK FOCUS there when Natsuo was inserting that suppository to Rui. Besides that, Rui feeling unwell might be a hint that she does still have a small bit of affection to Natsuo left. She might not mind Natsuo going out with someone else, but her heart still can't let him go fully.

And talking about letting go, Momo actually adviced some surprisingly great advice to Natsuo about letting go: "If you don't communicate properly, then you won't be able to let got properly" Hina is still in Natsuo's head...

Natsuo becoming Momo's boy friend is one thing, but Momo getting close to him within days at most and about to have sex with him after kissing is another thing! She's fucking easy alright, but from how she explained her situations, it's seems as if all of her problems come from her condition and ah so many shit happens I guess... Her cut scars is quite just one of those things.

I respect Natsuo for stopping himself and instead letting Momo eat with him. The world doesn't deserve Natsuo, he's just so kind!
ShadowkillZFeb 8, 2019 10:32 PM
Feb 8, 2019 9:55 PM

Dec 2014
Eh, that was the weakest episode till date.

Not even sure why the story would go in this direction. Is this gonna end up like every other harem where all the girls just end up liking Natsuo because he said something nice to them? When Momo said she wanted to date Natsuo after that short meeting, I was baffled. xD
I'll stick around in the hopes that it might get better but if the show starts turning into another harem then I'm probably out.

Vanschia said:
but then it's the same VA as Mika from im@s
HOW

This saddens me for some reason. XD
Feb 8, 2019 10:13 PM

Nov 2010
Not sure why people hate the show that much, Hana seems the only bitchy character so far and that seems to be the intention.
Momo is more like a broken girl that needs some help to get back on track and i like it that he stopped himself and gave her something more important than some sex. If she can get back to normal, he still could decide to get together with her, but using her brokenness to get some cheap sex would be wrong.

Unfortunately the guy still got his heart set on the only bitch character, but i guess they need something to get the show going...
Feb 8, 2019 10:18 PM

Feb 2012
This new character is actually very sad for me. There was a girl in highschool that was just like this that I loved. We never ended up going anywhere but I saved her from a violent boyfriend at one point.

The real kicker is the wrist cutting, same thing there. Though the girl I knew tried to say it was her cat that scratched her, rather than owning up to it.

It's a very realistic character and nearly all the traits match up, even to the broken family/parental situation. Exception was the 30 guys thing... maybe like 2 instead.

I'm very glad our Natsuo had a bit more self control, I wouldn't have had any respect for him if he'd gone ahead with it.

Lelouch0202 said:
Eh, that was the weakest episode till date.

Not even sure why the story would go in this direction.

I think it's pretty obvious that this Momo character is supposed to be the trigger to push Rui into action for Natsuo.
Zei33Feb 8, 2019 10:23 PM
Feb 8, 2019 10:55 PM

Nov 2016
What with the scars on her hand?
Feb 8, 2019 11:39 PM

Aug 2013
lol, based slut.... because she's clearly need some love which her parent didn't give to her.

I dont really like any girls from this show, but hating Momo just bcos she goes around with guys is just stupid. She clearly do that because she want to find someone to give her love, but unfortunately for her, all the guy she attracts is bad guys that just trying to get into her pants. Just imagine if she meet someone like Natsuo that genuinely loves her earlier. I think she would be a better person by now. So I'm really glad Natsuo give her what she need the most right now and doesn't give her the D just for the giggles

sure, this is how I personally see it from this anime episode. I wouldn't know if she's just c*ck hungry slut in the manga, and I really hope that wasn't the case, because going by elimination, Momo is the best for natsuo right now for me
Feb 8, 2019 11:45 PM

Aug 2015

This show is exactly what I needed to lose weight by returning the whole dinner after each episode! If there was a roller-coaster that went through a gas chamber, I'd sponsor the tickets for every last gir..... woman in this anime.

Regardless, down to 125lbs. *happy*
Feb 8, 2019 11:51 PM

Jun 2007
Can any source readers verify that this is not going to turn into School Days Season 2? lol
Feb 8, 2019 11:55 PM

Apr 2009
What I liked about the ending of this episode is that while Natsuo initially wanted to get away from girls that are now part of his family by doing it with Momo, he ended up providing the best that he could for a family bonding time with Momo, which is what she really needed anyway
Feb 9, 2019 12:02 AM
Jun 2013
At first I though Momo was going to be an airhead, then either a yandere or a predator/manipulator.

Turns out she is neither, and the reaction of the guy is actually logical and good.

All in all a good episode.
Feb 9, 2019 12:16 AM

May 2015
Oook, Momo being a little too much here...

Rui is so cute...

Ok, I'm guessing that Momo has a case of Histrionic Personality Disorder...

Hehe, Rui's a cool girl for getting Natsuo to apply the Suppository without her complaining. We need more girls like that...

Hmmm...Momo may be a loose girl and all, but I am interested to know the reasoning behind it...OOOOH! There it is! Insecurity! And she uses sex as a means of escape! That's pretty saddening when you think about it...Poor girl...Natsuo if you stop now, you'll get some respect back from me...And he did, and bought her dinner! Good move!

Well I'm glad Momo and Natsuo didn't go through with it. Momo might be a little more clingy in the future, but I'm glad that Natsuo understands her situation. Nice episode.

Feb 9, 2019 12:36 AM

Oct 2012
Natsuo did the right thing by really understanding what would be best for Momo and him. Hopefully Momo will see the light and gain some self-respect. Afterall, she seems to be a really sweet girl.
Feb 9, 2019 3:01 AM

Jul 2015
Man, the episode was a buzz kill, i feel bad for momo. The teacher in annoying and Rui is just....the whole show is a buzz kill tbh, but i don't want to drop.
John_MaxFeb 9, 2019 3:09 AM
Feb 9, 2019 3:18 AM
( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.

Jul 2013
Ew! I enjoyed the first few episodes, but it went downhill with this episode lol I was disappointed by Natsuo when he went to her apartment. "I want to forget about Hina, so I just start whoring" <.<

Well, to be fair, I'm biased since I want him to be with Rui, but still.. Glad he stopped at the right moment, though.
Haptism93Feb 9, 2019 3:22 AM

I will show no mercy for you
You had no mercy for me
The only thing that I ask
Love me mercilessly
Feb 9, 2019 3:22 AM
Jan 2019
Truthfully this anime is bringing back memories from my own past, but I was alot youngerr and wasnt becoming family with the "young women". plus one was twice my age and aanother 3 times my age.... That aside Momo reminds me of the older sister, a gieshia in all reagards even to her family. She though was as troubled as momo is. There was no saving her at the age I was, and I hope that the MC can keep it in his pants long enough to do what I couldnt at my age. Now as for Rui, her reactions and like should have told him something. I mean really, she asked if he likes another girl and hints that she cant handle him with her. WTF is wrong with him to not see this. All that bein said, there is definally a character development in her in this episode, her motives are becoming more clear and honest. Even fact she asks him to take care of her more than anyone else, though he does repeat lines of younger sister and sick person in head. He also shows that kindness and gentleness are not just for those of affection but also those you truly care about. All in all there was alot of character development and emotional investment in this episode more that I think about it.

Regardless if he had slept with Rui and kissed Hina, He still cares for them as a person. Yes he starts to think about taking advantage of Momo(which pissed me off) to get mind off of Hina until he saw the scars. Fact he admits that he doesnt need to date was a big improvement, and also that he is willing to be friends with Momo. Now we just need to get to Rui and her reaction to everything(betting she will feel alot better ;);) ).

I truly believe her sickness was brought on by her jealousy and stress due to Momo asking the MC out. She cant admit to her own self her feelings even in flashbacks we dont see her afterwards stating to fact of her emotions towards him. So when she asks if there is someone he likes, its sudden and misplaced due to her own conflicts within herself, she knows he likes Hina but why ask if there is another. Yet the MC doesnt answer with Hina either, which is a bit perplexing also, as if they are setting up for a Rui relationship.

Speaking of when she was sick, her malecoly about being nude infront of the MC should cue some emotional attachment shes made to him, much less begging(least way I read it and heard it) him to stay. I do wonder when all that will play out and how the family as a whole will take it. Hina believes he loves her, but in the end, she doesnt know he already slept with Rui and has seen her now five times naked. Something is a bit off about that whole situation, as a younger sister talks to the older(least in my experience) about everything that happened. So there needs to be more depth to Rui and Hinas relationship at some point to make sense of why Rui stands alone other than the MC.

I also am starting to see an arch happening that Hina finds out about Rui and the MC sleeping together... Along with Momo finding out at some point. Wonder which arch would be more interesting or shocking as to why it happens, much less the characters reactions to the incident. I am sure that Hina would be in shock or in her case at this point thinking MC has feelings for her would go balistic, Momo would accept it or challenge Rui on her motives and feelings I bet. Though I would not know how either would take the fact Rui keeps exposing herself emotionally and physically to the MC as often as she does. truthfully, I see it as a character development between them, but also a stifling of development as she doesnt open up to him nor him to her. There has to be more to this than oh show off body and he helps her or talks to her... at some point they must have a deep conversation about why it keeps happening and also why she doesnt mind him seeing her naked and exposed.

To me, that conversation would set the tone for a second season, The aftermath of her admitting to herself and him her feelings and like, but we will see where this anime takes us. I am sure there is more to it than what meets the eyes.
Feb 9, 2019 3:37 AM

Jul 2017
revyHOLiC said:
What with the scars on her hand?

she had cut herself
Feb 9, 2019 4:13 AM

Jan 2019
its harem time boys
Can mew imyagine an imyaginyary mewnyagerie mewnyager imyagining mewnyaging an imyaginyary mewnyagerie?
Feb 9, 2019 4:29 AM

Aug 2018
depression waifu <3

Feb 9, 2019 4:30 AM

Aug 2018
she must be protected

Feb 9, 2019 4:55 AM
Sep 2018
Natsuo gained 1,000 points in this episode.
Loved Momo... I knew a girl with scares on her wrists so I can understand both of them :(
I NEVER saw in ANY show, anime or movie or TV series someone who has inserted a suppository... I really appreciated the originality :)
Feb 9, 2019 6:21 AM

May 2015
Momo is just... sad.
And I have more respect for Natsuo now.
Feb 9, 2019 7:44 AM
Jan 2016
Momo made his apearance, she looks cute, but i feel bad for her and how she want attention and company towards sex as a meaning to stop feel lonely.

Rui get sick, but i think she knowing about Momo asking Natsuo to date out, jealous feel helped her to became sick.

I am glad for Natsuo choose to care of Rui, Rui was really cute, Natsuo keep remembering about their night together, of course he remember, Rui dont cares of him seeing her naked, didn't expect him to put the suppositiory.

Dont know how Natsuo resisted to Momo in her appartment, but i think he did a right choice, and the scars helped him to choose the right, but honestly, Momo is hot! I am also glad because he didn't do that cause of Rui!
Feb 9, 2019 7:47 AM

Aug 2013
So we have a new character Momo.

Natsuo was great in this episode. Especially his interaction with Momo.

Feb 9, 2019 9:03 AM
Aug 2018
Well the first impression of Mormon with Ruined made me this she's a shy girl. but it all changed man. Bed and the kiss scene were made perfectly. Overall a nice episode.
Feb 9, 2019 10:04 AM

May 2018
Abhorrence said:
its harem time boys

Yay! Now it's interesting. I want to see the girls fighting, perhaps can be a fun shitty ride.

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours
Feb 9, 2019 12:03 PM
Jan 2019
It's what a man, no, a gentleman should do. My respects Natsuo.
Feb 9, 2019 12:53 PM
Jul 2018
Crackersauce said:

Also somewhat unrelated but am I the only one who feels slightly uncomfortable/uneasy when I watch this anime? For some reason it just gives me that vibe, even though I've never really felt this way with other shows. Maybe it's because the characters are slightly more realistic? Maybe it's just me though.

I can relate to this tbh. Characters in this anime are a bit realistic than a lot of romance shows before. Some people would hate this anime cause of the drama and bla bla, but honestly speaking, the romance in this anime is what exactly happens in our reality. People just want to watch something unrealistic about romance and let their imagination goes wild.
Feb 9, 2019 2:04 PM

May 2018
So new girl appears, Momo Kashibara, a Ho who crave for attention by means of sex, but it turns out that she jaz needs some love in a way that a member of a family will have, and Natsuo gave her that.

C'mon Natsuo you've already banged Rui so why the blushing of seeing her naked, in fact you can grope her or bang her again without her getting pissed.

Seriously them Japs still used suppositories for fever, when they can just pop some Tylenol????

So I'm guessing that those scars on Momo's wrist was her attempting to commit suicide, but some how doesn't have the nerve to go with it and will stop midway.
JiangHaoyi1979Feb 9, 2019 2:18 PM
Feb 9, 2019 2:47 PM
Nov 2012
Damn, people are really harsh on Momo. I was propably partially sold on her because I like stuffed toys and she has some dang fine stuffed toys, but even aside from that she seems pretty nice.

Somehow people ignore that our protagonist banged a chick he met for a first time, almost no questions asked, but they are so annoyed that Momo had partenrs before. If a guys has harem he is a chad, but if girl needs love she is a thot. That really reeks of hypocrisy. ESPECIALLY since Natsuo WOULD bang her if he didn't see her scars. For every time she had sex easily with a guy, there was a guy that easily wanted to have sex with her, and agreed to it.
Feb 9, 2019 2:48 PM

Jan 2015
Natsuo earned my respect with this episode.

Hopefully, he doesn't make me retract it.

Feb 9, 2019 2:50 PM

Jan 2015
CrasianLe said:
i want a girl that forceful and aggressive but at the same time kind and gentle which she is! but there will never be a girl like that in real life.

You do realise she's also a ho, right?

Feb 9, 2019 2:59 PM
Cherry Thighs

Apr 2013
PurpleGirl203 said:
I seriously dunno what I should think of Momo... and after I saw her panicking about the moment Natsuo saw her scars, I wonder if she's dating another person at the same time or she simply cut her arm. I'll wait a couple more episodes and see what's hidden behind those scars and see more details about her past >>

Dude, I'm pretty sure those are just self-harm scars because that became a solution for her to deal with her parents situation. I doubt there's anything more to it.
You might want to go rewatch the episode if that's what you got from that scene.
Feb 9, 2019 3:21 PM

Dec 2014
well momo is one of nice girls but slut in hiding in seems
Feb 9, 2019 3:30 PM
Jun 2013
Mike98 said:
CrasianLe said:
i want a girl that forceful and aggressive but at the same time kind and gentle which she is! but there will never be a girl like that in real life.

You do realise she's also a ho, right?

yeah butttt, she really cares and is committed whenever she is in a relationship. its not like she cheated or anything. she just hops from one relationship to the next. if she was treated right in any of her relationships she wouldnt be like this
Feb 9, 2019 4:27 PM
Nov 2009
Dang, he dinnerzoned her.
Feb 9, 2019 4:55 PM
Jan 2012
DeathfireD said:
Can any source readers verify that this is not going to turn into School Days Season 2? lol

Far from it, this show is all about relationships and drama.
Feb 9, 2019 5:27 PM
Mar 2015
In most anime when they have scars on their wrists it indicates that they have tried to kill themselves by slitting their wrists
Feb 9, 2019 7:21 PM

Mar 2017
For some reason this anime is making me like Rui a lot quicker than the manga did. The manga was really into Hina's side in the beginning
Feb 9, 2019 9:46 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Can't wait for the anime only's to realize that there's more to Momo than just her appearing to be slut :)
Feb 9, 2019 10:29 PM

Oct 2013
So like, I was totally expecting to find the other two girls shown in the OP mere nuisances that get in the way of the main triangle but Momo's a spicy addition as a supporting cast. A girl who has the reputation of a thot but seems to do it to seek out company due to her being alone all the time - at least that's what this ep would imply so far. Though she sure picked one hell of a way to get some company.

She's a interestingly weird mixture of an easy-girl who takes the initiative but doesn't seem to harbor any ill intentions,else she'd have made sure to turn all the rumors in her favor. So she's a bit slutty but not a manipulative bitch type, nor is she the one getting manipulated.

Also, liking what the author is doing with Natsuo, keeping it real by having him do what most teenage boys would do and accept a cute girl's invitation but also making him a good person by having him refuse sex(not that he'd be a bad person if he did it with her) & most importantly, a relationship with a girl he would've merely used as a substitute.
Feb 10, 2019 1:18 AM

Mar 2014
i dont mind having an experienced girlfriend. more like i wanna graduate my virginity with a high school bishoujo lol
Feb 10, 2019 2:20 AM

Jan 2017
Dammit. This anime progresses fast, we've now got three girls in Natsuo's and the latest was suicidal... I read into things too much and I was just waiting for to say it, I knew it was coming.
Natsuo's a bit much though, he's willing to have sex with any character to forget sensei; why couldn't his character be a little empathetic instead -in this situation- rather getting straight to the sex.
Feb 10, 2019 3:13 AM
Mar 2018
shanimebib said:
This is so gonna go downhill soon. I cannot but laugh at those prelim reviews throwing 8s at this trash. I hope those reviews make you read this trash manga and regret even enjoying this show.

In another shows, I could easily grab a bag of popcorn and enjoy you guys starting to despise this sh!t but I might end up vomiting because how bad this show is so I won't do that.

It's not trash(yet) but it's true it's going downhill and it went from me giving it a 10 to me giving it an 8 (guess i like those type of shows) i just hope it gets better but it's very unlikely. It's really dissapointing when anime strats flawless and drops drastically...truly a sad thing to witness
Feb 10, 2019 3:44 AM

May 2015
Momo is such a cute girl that needs love. But I can't believe that after having sex with 30 men, none of them offered her emotional support.
It smells a little bit fishy in here.
anikevinFeb 10, 2019 4:32 AM
Feb 10, 2019 4:04 AM

Dec 2017
nilagoreng said:
For some reason this anime is making me like Rui a lot quicker than the manga did. The manga was really into Hina's side in the beginning
Hey. I want to know, how different is it from the manga? Which one is better, this anime or the manga?

Oh, by the way, I would also prefer nila goreng rather than nila bakar. :)
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 10, 2019 4:27 AM

Dec 2017
anikevin said:
Momo is such a cute and girl that needs love. But I can't believe that after having sex with 30 men, none of them offered her emotional support.
It smells a little bit fishy in here.
Yep. Because in this kind of story, it has to be only our MC guy who would be capable and willing to solve all the cute girls' problems. :)
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 10, 2019 4:43 AM

Nov 2007
danklolihunter said:
shanimebib said:
This is so gonna go downhill soon. I cannot but laugh at those prelim reviews throwing 8s at this trash. I hope those reviews make you read this trash manga and regret even enjoying this show.

In another shows, I could easily grab a bag of popcorn and enjoy you guys starting to despise this sh!t but I might end up vomiting because how bad this show is so I won't do that.

It's not trash(yet) but it's true it's going downhill and it went from me giving it a 10 to me giving it an 8 (guess i like those type of shows) i just hope it gets better but it's very unlikely. It's really dissapointing when anime strats flawless and drops drastically...truly a sad thing to witness

Unfortunately it won't. My experience with the story went from "Oh, that was something rare for a shounen manga! This might be interesting! And the art is beautiful, too!" to "Hmm. I guess it's alright. And the art is beautiful. Everyone looks so pretty!" to "Where the hell is this heading! WTF with this bullshit drama? Surely it's gonna improve!" to "Not that same sh!t again! Seriously! Is there any point in reading this just because of pretty looking characters?!" to "F*ck it! F*ck all the characters! F*ck the story! This garbage is not worth my time anymore!"

I am actually one of those who realized it sooner. I have known people who have regretted having read it much further down the line.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 10, 2019 4:59 AM
Aug 2017
Crackersauce said:
Yikes can't say I don't feel bad about Momo, seems obviously quite insecure and damaged; terrible solution to her inner turmoil though. Natsuo had better keep it in his pants though I swear to god.

Also somewhat unrelated but am I the only one who feels slightly uncomfortable/uneasy when I watch this anime? For some reason it just gives me that vibe, even though I've never really felt this way with other shows. Maybe it's because the characters are slightly more realistic? Maybe it's just me though.

Guess we on the same boat! Comrade
Feb 10, 2019 5:35 AM

Jun 2017
In line with the interests of most weabs in this there, I also agree that I don't like Momo but I can't help but feel pity for her, enough about that though. This episode was quite something, Natsuo had to literally put something up Rui's As*. Sick person.... younger sister...., I wonder how long he'll be able to put up with it.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Feb 10, 2019 7:19 AM

Feb 2018
Since i haven't read the mange i thought this anime was going to be around just three of them...

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

262 by jamesheller9009 »»
Apr 19, 9:06 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2019

155 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 18, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2019

141 by venbals »»
Apr 15, 6:47 PM

» It has a happy ending

removed-user - Mar 11

37 by Kwiatek280 »»
Apr 15, 3:53 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2019

131 by venbals »»
Apr 13, 10:58 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.