Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 12, 2018 9:54 PM
Sep 2010
The tsume problem on the birthday cake for Ai has been actually created by Kohei Yamada who is famous for creating and solving problems. Here is the proof(in Japanese). http://koheran.s17.xrea.com/homepage/saida/heart.html

I posted it for you to replay, but I haven't solved all branches yet so it's a main line only. https://goo.gl/Ai1JKt
Mar 12, 2018 9:55 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Pretty mediocre episode. Yaichi gets his ass kicked constantly, he's too dense to best girl Ginko and Ai just flops on the ground towards the end. Hopefully next episode is better.
Mar 12, 2018 11:07 PM
Apr 2016
Antanaru said:
RyanPA said:
If theirs a next season?
Of course not, it's just another one time half assed LN advertisement. There isn't enough paedophile bait or incest to get it second season.

there's no incest in the show
ginko was yaichi senior that's why he calls her sis
damm but the lolli shit is ruining the show for real
Mar 12, 2018 11:33 PM

Jul 2014
Ginko...so close, at least Yaichi is not immune to her charms. Poor Ai :/
Mar 13, 2018 12:02 AM

Aug 2008
AsT5 said:
Antanaru said:
Of course not, it's just another one time half assed LN advertisement. There isn't enough paedophile bait or incest to get it second season.

there's no incest in the show
ginko was yaichi senior that's why he calls her sis
damm but the lolli shit is ruining the show for real
I know there's no incest. I was mentioning what sells for some strange and disturbing reason.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Mar 13, 2018 12:13 AM

Aug 2013
People are being a bit sympathetic towards Yaichi here. Which, at face value might be understandable since as its pointed out, he's getting completely denied in something he considered himself near flawless in.

My sympathy goes out the window though when you remember that he has that idiot savant glowing eye power that Ai does where he stops acting like a fucking chimp and reads the board moves ahead of time. And rather than just...uh, do that all the time? Like someone who's fit to be a fucking champion? He pulls it out at the last moment like some typical Gary-stu, just like he will this time too.

Who knows, he could tie it up and then lose the final one just to make it look like he made a worthy comeback after shit goes downhill with Ai and he ends up apologizing as is the predictable route.
Mar 13, 2018 2:34 AM

Jul 2016
What an ass, I'd really like to see him lose and getting NTRd by that guy with all the harem. Also Ai dying so he feels guilty and ends up suiciding.
Mar 13, 2018 3:16 AM

Oct 2008
The supremacy of a Meijin cannot be questioned!
MC is aho he didn't kiss Ginko!
poor Ai, just because her Master isn't in a good situation its like he's throwing her away like a trash!
4/5.

Mar 13, 2018 3:22 AM

May 2009
Jonesy974 said:
My sympathy goes out the window though when you remember that he has that idiot savant glowing eye power that Ai does where he stops acting like a fucking chimp and reads the board moves ahead of time. And rather than just...uh, do that all the time? Like someone who's fit to be a fucking champion? He pulls it out at the last moment like some typical Gary-stu, just like he will this time too.

That would make sense only if he was able to do that whenever he wanted, and he wouldn't have been in a slump before if it was that easy. Maybe it the same kind of thing as the "zone" you see in sports. Anyway, the only time we saw him using it is when he read a checkmate 30 moves ahead, but you can't do that in any position. :/ And obviously you can't do that at every turn.
He was saying his sense of shogi was going back at third match but he ruined due to time pressure. Well, we will see how he will manage for the 4th one. (Also, a Gary-stu is someone who is almost flawless, and Yaichi is definitively not. xD)

@DarkLunacy You're a scary one. oO
Mar 13, 2018 3:37 AM

May 2009
takodori said:
Djidji said:

Are the two other (end) match different from the BO7 between them?
I guess it will obviously end the same way. ;)

I think they are different and I have not specified the source games yet.

The second match ended the same way.

But the 3rd match is different.
Mar 13, 2018 5:15 AM

Sep 2017
This episode was great. Ginko made her move! Finally.
That part with the birthday cake was cool! Also, why did Ryuo forget his disciple's birthday?

Also this was dark af. Ai develops a fit and too much trauma. Ryuo is playing a underhanded game by trying to send her off by hurting her. He needs to calm down.

Poor Ginko. She is even lonely in the ED.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Mar 13, 2018 6:57 AM

Feb 2017
Yaichi Bitch mode: ACTIVATED.
Yaichi the Beta male LUL

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Mar 13, 2018 9:05 AM
Jan 2018
Does come back victory from 0-3 to 4-3 ever happen in real life Shogi match? If this already happened in real life I'm sure it's possible for Yaichi to pull this off.
Mar 13, 2018 9:22 AM
Feb 2018
Hmmm this episode was dark at the end, but it was needed. Just a side note the LN gives a little more insight as to why Yaichi sent Ai away, that the anime had to omit due to time.

Concerning Ginko, I think Yaichi purposefully resisted on advancing any further and kissing her. He does lean in for a sec before retracting. So in a sense he is aware of what's going on, just too much on his head right now, which eventually leads him to lash out on Ai, leading her to lose her match and have a panic attack.

Ai#2 showed genuine concern for her rival,telling her to snap out of it when she noticed she wasn't her usual cheery self, and genuine look of shock when she passed out.
Mar 13, 2018 10:16 AM

May 2009
AdolDDK said:
Does come back victory from 0-3 to 4-3 ever happen in real life Shogi match? If this already happened in real life I'm sure it's possible for Yaichi to pull this off.

It did.
If you want more knowledge about it, check Akira Watanabe for his 2008 achievement.
Mar 13, 2018 1:00 PM

Jun 2017
Woah, this is the first episode that I disliked. Went too dark way too fast for my tastes. Also, breaking a loli is not okay in my book. Plus since there are only 2 episodes left it's gonna feel way too rushed because they will surely make up and Yaichi wins all four matches from here, probably.

I am not reading the novels but I doubt this would end on a negative note, it's simply not that kind of show.
Mar 13, 2018 7:05 PM
Mar 2015
What a whiner baby Taking it out on a 10 year old is disgraceful
Mar 13, 2018 7:52 PM

Dec 2015
I really curious, why they always not shown Meijin's full face?
Mar 13, 2018 9:16 PM

Nov 2011
Honestly Sora and Yashajin are the two best characters in this anime. Sora finally does something to show Yaichi her true feelings and he basically pussies out. And Ai is just annoying at this point. Like realize there's a time and place to comfort someone. Just annoying.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 13, 2018 10:48 PM
Sep 2010
Djidji said:
takodori said:

I think they are different and I have not specified the source games yet.

The second match ended the same way.

But the 3rd match is different.

Ah, you are right.
Mar 13, 2018 11:43 PM
Oct 2017
Most comments in here are so butthurt...

THis was a great episode and I like how it shocked us so much. It took the comedy bullshit weve been watching for the last few episodes and rek'd face.

All of you hating on Yaichi. Come on. This is the most real hes been all season. Finally we see what his real side is. You only learn someones true character in loss.

I liked the panic attack scene, I hope they dont butcher it with some disney ending. I liked seeing Evil Ai's concern for her fellow desciple.

Now, seeing as 70% of all anime fuck up the ending, I don't hae high hopes, but its been a lovely ride all the same.
Mar 14, 2018 5:26 AM

May 2016
As if the MC wasn't shit enough.

Gives 10 year old a panic attack because he lost some shogi matches.
Mar 14, 2018 7:40 AM

Sep 2012
ComputerBreath said:
As if the MC wasn't shit enough.

Gives 10 year old a panic attack because he lost some shogi matches.

some shogi matches, i dont think you understand the gravity of situation, this is a proffesional title match. they put everything on the line even on real life.

you think this is the same like you play some chess with your friend?

Mar 14, 2018 8:25 AM

Mar 2013
I seriously can't believe he would be so selfish as to damage her mental state this drastically RIGHT before an important match. There is literally no way he wouldn't realize that she would be deeply affected by this action. He should have waited for after the match if he truly had to do it. That was a seriously bitch move.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 14, 2018 9:42 PM
Jan 2016
I dont believe that he refused Ginko's Kiss and poor Ai.
Mar 14, 2018 11:24 PM

May 2016
I guess I understand the rage from Yachi in that moment, he lose 3 time to a play he studied all his life... but it's still wrong for him to take his anger on someone who has nothing to do with it.

In the kiss scene.... when he just runway with a cliche excuse omg, so much angry in my heart at this moment. I really want he loses all the matchs now, I dont care anymore. ffffff
『  』
Mar 15, 2018 8:08 AM
Jul 2016
IMACOP said:
hithummah said:
I hope Yaichi loses his title then regain it back after time skip, or by the end of the series. He needs a character development and a lesson to learn; shoji maybe your life and passion but its's not everything.

Or following the usual pattern, it'll be something like:

Shit happens to Ai, family takes her back, loli king gets verbally bashed, realizes, rush to dogeza in front of mother-in-law, Ai goes tsun tsun then dere dere, loli king happiness x100 makes him notice breakthrough, and wins.

omg i can actually see that happening xD

EcchiGodMamsterP said:
haha, just reinforced how sexy af i already though Ginko was

then again every girl in this anime is fucking fine, and the lolis are fucking adorable

too bad for ginko that yaichi is a loli king xD
dantex11Mar 15, 2018 8:26 AM
Mar 15, 2018 8:23 PM

Jan 2018
That kiss scene with Ginko broke my heart ;_;
Mar 16, 2018 12:13 AM

Apr 2017
I really can't believe that Yaichi rejected Ginko's kiss like WTF dude omg that really pissed me off and totally lost desire to keep watching the rest of the episode. Anyway, it's surprising that he lost all 3 matches, can't wait for the next one

Mar 16, 2018 10:41 AM
Apr 2013
"Yaichi could have definitely handled it better.", is what I would say normally.

Then again, he was in a corner, pressured, and took a massive blow in his pride and confidence as a Shogi player. I won't say that I can fully understand what he felt, but I do understand the feeling of being cornered and at a loss on what to do. In hindsight, him blowing off his steam on Ai is one of the worst ways to deal with his stress, since Ai was deeply affected by it.

But of course, that is in hindsight. He was acting irrationally at the time. There have been moments when I completely lost my rational thinking and did stuff that would solve the current problem in the quickest way possible(for Yaichi, to not get distracted by Ai, he sent her away), but never thinking about the consequences of said decision until I've calmed down.

Ai, on the other hand, I could also understand her actions. She wanted to try to help her master relax a bit(She's sensitive enough to know that after all) by doing their usual routine. It didn't work since Yaichi ended up thinking somewhere along the lines of "This is a waste of time. I have a match to prepare." and exploded.

In the end, one of them is a child who's still ignorant of some of the aspects of life, and the other is still a teenager who would go ballistic if the things they are good at is challenged. In this case, Shogi. As it's clear that his pride as a Shogi player took a hit when everything he learned was rendered null.

Considering this is likely the volume 5 adaptation(and the LN currently has 7), I can safely assume that the situation would get resolved. And while I(and a good number of other people) have a general image on how this would play out, I'm still wondering on how the execution would be.

Ah, and lastly, considering this is the 3rd to the last episode, as an AO viewer for this series, I think it was quite good imo. At the very least, it should get another season once the LN has more material. It's not just introduces people to the world of professional Shogi, but it also has a good number of cute moments.
Mar 16, 2018 11:01 AM

Mar 2015
Luthien_nz said:

All of you hating on Yaichi. Come on. This is the most real hes been all season. Finally we see what his real side is. You only learn someones true character in loss.

I liked the panic attack scene, I hope they dont butcher it with some disney ending. I liked seeing Evil Ai's concern for her fellow desciple.

Now, seeing as 70% of all anime fuck up the ending, I don't hae high hopes, but its been a lovely ride all the same.

This. I'm surprised that a few people mention just how realistic(yes, in anime there are things that are realistic) his reaction was. It wasn't because he lost that he was so disoriented and panicked, but because of how he lost. The last 3 years of his own research, which he has been perfecting ever since, has just been shattered and messed up in just a single match. Idk about you but if years of my research was I perfecting was just suddenly broken down overnight then I'll definitely be braking down.

Also I'm not sure if people forgot about this but Yaichi is fucking 16 years old. He's not some adult that has experience in life, nor is he some unnaturally mature teenager for plot and story reasons(he's dense as fuck and stupid for story reasons), he's just some kid that doesn't know how to deal with his problems.

Next we have Ai, like come on. Yaichi was giving off the expression and giving signs that he doesn't want to be disturbed, but Ai still nevertheless asked him to play with her. It either just shows how much of a kid Ai is and doesn't really understand that Yaichi wants to be left alone or she knew but still wanted to play with him to see if he'd calm down in a match.

Oh and Ginko in the swimsuit was the best. Not a lot really pointed it out but Yaichi almost went in for the kiss before pulling out. He did consider kissing her, he just wimped out like the usual beta MCs.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2018 5:57 PM

Aug 2013
Djidji said:
Jonesy974 said:

That would make sense only if he was able to do that whenever he wanted, and he wouldn't have been in a slump before if it was that easy. Maybe it the same kind of thing as the "zone" you see in sports. Anyway, the only time we saw him using it is when he read a checkmate 30 moves ahead, but you can't do that in any position. :/ And obviously you can't do that at every turn.
He was saying his sense of shogi was going back at third match but he ruined due to time pressure. Well, we will see how he will manage for the 4th one. (Also, a Gary-stu is someone who is almost flawless, and Yaichi is definitively not. xD)

I'd be inclined to agree with you on that if it weren't for the fact that Ai has the same "talent" and she practically spams it. Pretty much the only times its shown her not using it is when she's emotionally flustered over something; to the point where she cant concentrate. It's just odd that a 10 year old can consistently make use of it while a seasoned player who's one of the best in the world can only use it as a plot armor device.
Mar 16, 2018 6:48 PM

May 2010
Oh boy, MC rejected the loli, only bad things can come from this!

That said, I feel him. That tendency to turn away from others when facing a personal crisis is real, and this anime is doing a great job portraying it. It's something I've seen countless times in the real world, and it's always pissed me off. The protagonist is behaving just like a certain coworker of mine, actually!

The truth and salvation is always the loli.

Always.
“Money can't buy dere”
Mar 16, 2018 7:19 PM

May 2009
Jonesy974 said:
Djidji said:

I'd be inclined to agree with you on that if it weren't for the fact that Ai has the same "talent" and she practically spams it. Pretty much the only times its shown her not using it is when she's emotionally flustered over something; to the point where she cant concentrate. It's just odd that a 10 year old can consistently make use of it while a seasoned player who's one of the best in the world can only use it as a plot armor device.

Well, we don't know if they have the same "talent" nor what their "talents" exactly are. Being able to see xx moves ahead? Having a sense that direct you? Or is it a kind of big concentration stance? We only know the ones who got those talents are referred as aliens by Ginko.
If Ai's spamming it, it means she's able to do it (if she is not in condition to, she can't use it tho), but that doesn't prevent her from losing as well.
You should also consider how Yaichi got mentally affect by his first defeat for his two other games (and so was Ai too).
Anyway, when it comes to what you called "talent", it's hard to do a comparison and expect two individuals to achieve the same result. Meijin must have a talent of his own, don't you think so? Like how he manage to overturn (or outsmart?) the first game.
takodori said:
Usually, trading a Bishop for a Gold and a Knight with Rook promotion is favorable. However, it turned out not to be true for this game. It's one of Habu's masterpieces.

(Our Meijin being a representation of Yoshiharu Habu.)
Mar 16, 2018 7:28 PM

Aug 2013
Djidji said:
Jonesy974 said:

Well, we don't know if they have the same "talent" nor what their "talents" exactly are. Being able to see xx moves ahead? Having a sense that direct you? Or is it a kind of big concentration stance? We only know the ones who got those talents are referred as aliens by Ginko.
If Ai's spamming it, it means she's able to do it (if she is not in condition to, she can't use it tho), but that doesn't prevent her from losing as well.
You should also consider how Yaichi got mentally affect by his first defeat for his two other games (and so was Ai too).
Anyway, when it comes to what you called "talent", it's hard to do a comparison and expect two individuals to achieve the same result. Meijin must have a talent of his own, don't you think so? Like how he manage to overturn (or outsmart?) the first game.
takodori said:
Usually, trading a Bishop for a Gold and a Knight with Rook promotion is favorable. However, it turned out not to be true for this game. It's one of Habu's masterpieces.

Oh true, its not like it guarantees a win when they use that talent. Ai used it and still lost to Ginko already. It just usually signals the start of a significant comeback.

I also find it a bit ironic that in the beginning of the show Yaichi was talking about how he hasnt faced an interesting or strong enough opponent in a while since becoming Ryuo, and then when facing off against THE opponent his nerves get the better of him despite the challenge being something he wanted.

Idk if you're familiar with the LN or not, but do you know the reason as to why they dont show the mejin's face? Different topic but I was wondering why.
Mar 16, 2018 7:57 PM

May 2009
Jonesy974 said:
Djidji said:

Oh true, its not like it guarantees a win when they use that talent. Ai used it and still lost to Ginko already. It just usually signals the start of a significant comeback.

I also find it a bit ironic that in the beginning of the show Yaichi was talking about how he hasnt faced an interesting or strong enough opponent in a while since becoming Ryuo, and then when facing off against THE opponent his nerves get the better of him despite the challenge being something he wanted.

Idk if you're familiar with the LN or not, but do you know the reason as to why they dont show the mejin's face? Different topic but I was wondering why.

Hmm, I don't remember blaming he wanted to face new people (his rival is not that weak iirc), but he is uneasy because the current Meijin is presented as the best Meijin of the History/God and he saw how Meijin got his hand on the Emperor title, projecting himself in the one who just lost his title (He also won this title once).

I didn't read the novel so I don't know why they hide the Meijin's face. Maybe it's because they want to hide his appearence close to Habu's, or because it gives him a kind of mysterious aura (he's supposed to be a god like after all) and without seeing his face, you can only see him as someone cold or heavily rational. (Maybe he is not as calm as it seems.)
Mar 21, 2018 4:28 AM
Jul 2017
stressfull episode
Mar 21, 2018 10:47 AM

Nov 2011
The initial part, but especially the scene with him and her, could be eliminated because it was useless and obvious in the result he wanted to pursue, it was better to give more time to the dramatic part (?). But I think that it is exaggerated with the change of atmosphere, although I can understand the enormous pressure put on Yaichi, very understandable the mood of Ai.
Mar 22, 2018 3:43 AM
Mar 2012
First ep not annoyed by Ginko.
Yaichi was all sorts of wrong, keeps making panicky mistakes like before. I get he's frustrated, but a shogi pro & a sensei needs to act like one. Did he actually expect to pwn some legendary meijin?
Mar 22, 2018 6:54 AM

Sep 2008
Seeing that bitch Ginko get her kiss rejected was great.
Mar 31, 2018 7:02 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
He turned down a kiss from Ginko, smh. Yaichi too dense to realize she wasn’t teasing.
I don’t blame Yaichi for sending Ai away. But like Ginko said, he won’t win if he’s too nervous, he needs to get his composure back. Overall it was a good ep.

Apr 5, 2018 10:17 PM
Aug 2016
I can understand how Yaichi feels and just want to be alone. I can also understand Ai's action. But this is only semi-realistic?

Firstly, Yaichi shouldn't agree to play a match with Ai when he is feeling frustrated. Maybe he thought he can control his temper since Ai request or he thought he will get some inspiration or perhaps even worse, he is venting his frustration onto Ai since she wants to comfort him or whatever.

Ai, in her age of ten, doesn't understand teenagers need time and space in this kind of situation. She just wants to make Yaichi feel better as playing match with him makes her relax. Ai thought this works for Yaichi but apparently not. Actually, I don't like the idea of Ai wanting a match, I thought she prepare some light weight dinner but I guess it wrong.

Their actions reminds me of my past a little, my elder cousin got a scolding from her mum, the reason I couldn't remember. Anyway, seeing my cousin (she was about Yaichi's age) angry, I wanna comfort her. I just ask if she is feeling okay and I got screamed at. Her voice just freaking trigger my nerves and I cry and run away. I was about 7-8 years old.

Yaichi didn't scream at Ai but his actions is even more than that. It causes hurt for both party. Yaichi is not thinking properly while Ai is mentally affected.

I am still not sure if Yaichi to Keika is similar to Ai to Yaichi, their feelings seems like love but I don't think so. I support Yaichi with Ginko a bit more but at the same time, I enjoy YaichixAi moments.
Apr 8, 2018 11:06 PM

Jul 2013
Why Japanese women cheat on their husbands (or aren't able to get husbands) was shown in a nutshell in this episode.
Omne Solum Forti Patria
Aug 9, 2018 9:22 PM

May 2012
Damn this is a bit of a dark episode, especially that ending :/ really not that pleasant and with two more episodes I really do wonder what's next.
Nov 3, 2018 2:52 AM

Jul 2016
That was intense. And Yaichi should have kissed Ginko.
May 21, 2019 11:53 PM

Feb 2014
A filthy peasant gets divine retribution after he rejects a god tier waifu like Ginko. Coincidence? I think not.
But really, what a piece of shit. Bullying a little girl and venting his anger onto her enough to traumatise her and give her panic attacks, just because he lost.
Nov 24, 2020 6:53 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Damn a pretty sad episode, the Hawaii part was cool at the beginning but then he started to lose each of his matches :/ and now Ai is almost having a heart attack at the end
Mar 15, 2021 3:21 AM

Jan 2013
Did I miss a drama tag somewhere? When did this stupid silly anime start taking itself THAT seriously? Sure, there was some drama with Keika, but I assumed that would work itself out, but I wasn't prepared for emotional loli abuse. There's a pedophile joke every 5 minutes, at least know what fucking lane you want to be in, they better clear this shit up, fast!
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
May 16, 2021 9:56 AM

Aug 2018
lol, so Keika's father is actually otaku gamer, into gacha collecting anime girls.. Interesting to know..
Hm, so Ginko is serious about wanting to have relationship with Yaichi, it seems.. Well, evening walks are nice, I guess, they have their atmosphere, with lighted town and stuff.. Also world as if sometimes can be more slow, or some smells can be in the air, of freshness sometimes..
Well.. I understand that losing sucks.. A lot.. But also it's a bit worrying, how Yaichi is reacting.. And how Ai is taking it.. I really can see here easily developing pattern, where Yaichi would become abusive towards Ai after any lose he'd have.. It reminds me of abusive husband returning after loses to the wife.. In 3-gatsu no Lion there was one man like that.. So it's a bit worrying..
Aug 18, 2021 9:50 PM

Jun 2020
Hawaii what an inviting arrival it looks so bright and I do see them enjoying the view of Hawaii from their building Ai seems to enjoy this and it was her birthday as well

Yaichi is losing his composure to the Meijin this is not looking good so far, And Ginko making a move how delightful almost a kiss actually although Yaichi dodged that one WHY

Ai is going through some very scarring scenes with Yaichi and almost traumatized her and he did that ending though I hope she's going to be alright from that Yaichi needs to control his feelings and stay calm.

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2018

94 by basspig »»
Feb 27, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2018

112 by WELLERM »»
Dec 16, 2023 6:58 PM

Poll: » Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2018

68 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2018

65 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2018

62 by WELLERM »»
Dec 16, 2023 6:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.