Forum Settings
Forums

Feminists sue over being forced to share bathrooms with men after trans law

New
Aug 22, 2016 11:13 PM

Aug 2013
MAKE UP YOUR FU- MINDS.

http://ijr.com/opinion/2016/08/259239-radical-feminist-group-sues-doj-transgender-directive/

The group, Women’s Liberation Front, or WoLF, filed the lawsuit in U.S. District Court in Albuquerque on Thursday saying two of its New Mexico members who are identified in the court documents as “AB and AB’s mother” have a “well-founded fear” they will have to “share such facilities with people who are biologically male” and that puts them at “imminent, traceable” risk.

Wasn't it feminists who pushed for these stupid laws when before trans were just using whatever bathroom they wanted anyway and got dragged into this shit. Looks like you just can't win.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Aug 22, 2016 11:18 PM
Feb 2014
They just eat each other at this point in time.

Fuck being "open-minded" about shit like this. Only creates fake leaders.
Aug 22, 2016 11:25 PM

Mar 2014
Jesus

Make up your goddamn minds FFS
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Aug 22, 2016 11:27 PM

Feb 2014
I honestly support the idea that women should have better rights compared to the past, but some stuff that they complain about is nitpicking. They`re searching for every single detail that is the least bit sexist and make a huge deal out of it like:

Aug 22, 2016 11:54 PM
Jul 2018
ouroboros a snake eating itself.
Aug 23, 2016 1:30 AM
Oct 2014
It should be obvious at this point that this movement is emotionally-driven. They haven't thought this through from the beginning, just going along with what sounded nice and progressive, and all. When something doesn't feel right to them or in their favour, they will change their position fast.

Aug 23, 2016 3:18 AM

Jun 2016
"I identify as a man but don't you dare think I'm a man for even a second!"

Nice one.When one has nothing left to eat, one can't help but eat oneself eh?
Aug 23, 2016 4:30 AM

Jul 2009
Idiots_on_MAL said:
I honestly support the idea that women should have better rights compared to the past ... They`re searching for every single detail that is the least bit sexist and make a huge deal ...

One day you will have a sudden realization why women had lesser rights in the past.
Aug 23, 2016 9:47 AM

Nov 2015
RadFems hate anything with a penis.
Aug 23, 2016 9:51 AM

May 2016
byakugami said:
Wow, there's a lot of male privilege going on here. Have any of you ever thought about what it's like to be a woman? To have to wonder every day whether you're going to get raped? To know that if you do, the patriarchal society we live in is going to blame you for your own rape? But you don't care about that. You just care that maybe, 1 in 1,000 times, some girl MIGHT tell a lie. Because 1 man in prison is worse than 1,000 women getting raped, right? They probably shouldn't have been drinking so much, right? I think men should stop being so paranoid about something that's never going to happen and start BELIEVING and SUPPORTING women instead of contributing to their victimization by assuming the "accused" rapist is innocent and the victim is lying.

Know that you are a troll but man, at least try to be more coherent.

And yes, most of the third wave feminists just demand rights which end up contradicting each other.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
ArdanazAug 23, 2016 11:30 AM
Aug 23, 2016 9:57 AM

Mar 2014
This is actually pretty funny. I'm not really anti-feminist or anything, but it's funny how this illustrates the division and bloodthirsty infighting in third wave feminism. This misandrist vs trans issue is just a tip of the iceberg.
Aug 23, 2016 9:58 AM

Jul 2009
Kotoneko-chan said:

Know that you are a troll but man, at least try to be more coherent.

And yes, most of the third wave feminists just demand rights which end up contradicting each other.

Everything left-wing whenever taken to its absolute extreme will end up contradicting itself. Right-wing on the other hand will remain logical but also become bloodily brutal.

It's a choice between heart and mind.
Aug 23, 2016 10:09 AM

Mar 2014
One day you will have a sudden realization why women had lesser rights in the past.
Because as we all know, women can't be anything but misandrists and Marxists
This is actually pretty funny. I'm not really anti-feminist or anything, but it's funny how this illustrates the division and bloodthirsty infighting in third wave feminism. This misandrist vs trans issue is just a tip of the iceberg.
Oh, how I wish more Feminists were as smart as Christina Hoff Sommers... too bad that 99 % of the 3rd wave feminism community seem to fucking hate her

Feminism is dead, it's time to move on to something else
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Aug 23, 2016 2:09 PM

Nov 2012
Idiots_on_MAL said:
I honestly support the idea that women should have better rights compared to the past, but some stuff that they complain about is nitpicking. They`re searching for every single detail that is the least bit sexist and make a huge deal out of it like:

The article the first video is based off is an intentional joke, just so you know.
Aug 23, 2016 10:30 PM

Nov 2009
SuperRed said:
Idiots_on_MAL said:

The article the first video is based off is an intentional joke, just so you know.
Hate to agree but it was . . . I mean nobody is so stupid as to think that "No Man's Sky" is sexist, of course even if you take the "man" to refer to males, this would still not be sexist against women since it would be "No male's sky", whereas the opposite (i.e. No Woman's Sky) could actually be considered sexist.

And as for this. Funny . . . Although not surprising. Feminism isn't really a specific movement (hence why it is worthless) so it is not at all surprising you have two groups identifying as feminists on the opposite side of one another.
Aug 23, 2016 11:18 PM

Mar 2008
It's not that they changed their minds. It's that there are rival viewpoints of feminists.
Aug 24, 2016 12:08 AM

Dec 2012
It makes sense, transgender contradicts the principles of feminism. How can you believe in women's rights if the concept of man and woman is fluid and has nothing to do with biology?
Aug 24, 2016 1:15 AM

Apr 2015
Heheh i knew they would pull this shit the instant they proposed that bill, The in-fighting within big groups like this is insane.
Aug 24, 2016 1:43 AM

Feb 2015
SuperRed said:

You know things have gotten bad when people assume an obvious joke is actually serious.
Aug 24, 2016 2:53 AM

Dec 2012
Lmao, wow great 'feminists'.
Shit fine okay so basically they want everything to go their way and nobody else is allowed to have equal rights. Doesn't sound like equality to me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2016 3:34 AM

Jul 2015
Reap what you saw, retarded feminazis
Aug 24, 2016 10:11 AM

Aug 2013
Ratohnhaketon said:
It makes sense, transgender contradicts the principles of feminism. How can you believe in women's rights if the concept of man and woman is fluid and has nothing to do with biology?

How can feminism support trans rights if so many feminists view men as evil and rapey. Probably why you hear that a lot of feminists don't accept trans people or are pretty mean towards them.
Aug 24, 2016 11:35 AM

Jul 2015
Aug 24, 2016 11:38 AM
Mar 2011
oh my fuck this is the most stupid thing in the world
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Aug 24, 2016 11:54 AM

Aug 2016
>Implying feminism is by any means a fully united ideology, with completely uniform policies

Did this group advocate for transgendered bathrooms?
People who put MAL stats in their sigs are losers lol
Aug 24, 2016 2:05 PM

Oct 2014
I wouldn't want to live there either. Guys can be very aggressive and feel the need to be dominant all the time. Get drunk and use "I'm drunk" as an excuse. This is asking for sexual harassment or worse
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.