Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jun 19, 2016 8:37 AM

Mar 2010
Sonozaki is off her rocker. I think she is either thinking she wants to kill herself to save her friends or she feels that if there are more connections, it'll make her friends get up. To me, it just shows how emotional development stuns your thinking - because Sonozaki has had her emotions nulled, I honestly think her thinking is what happened when people never get past or develop their senses. She's ruminating and stuck on a warped sense of happiness.

In contrast to Kacchon who acknowledges that his old friends may be emotionless, but he can still make connections despite what happened and to move through pain, you need to express to your connections what's going on. Kacchon has had a lot of character development.

This wasn't my favorite series from Trigger but it was pretty and decent for what it was trying to do.
Jun 19, 2016 10:06 AM

Feb 2014
Sonozaki is literally going for broke now. I'm not sure how trying to connect the entire citizens of the city with her last ditch attempt at the project will help bring her friends back to normal again, but I hope she'll be stopped ASAP.

Katsuhira has really improved as a whole in the last 2 episodes, putting in so much effort on his own to reason and convince his friends about their own feelings and pain. The friendship route was a wise choice to make for Trigger. =)

I'm just hoping that it'll have a satisfying ending. Certain scenes have been frustrating at times, but I can understand the whole point of the story and the reasons why.
Jun 19, 2016 10:34 AM

Apr 2015
Really can't understand Yamada, what's his position, what's his intentions? Was he just being an asshole last episode? And then what was this this week?

Kacchon's speeches beat around the bush, complex and hard to understand, but was fitting though

Curious how they will end this in an episode, smells of a rush
Jun 19, 2016 10:44 AM

Sep 2009
SubscriberSun said:
I think the frozen in time kid saying Noriko's name as she was leaving was actually kind of eerie.

It was creepy 'cos I don't think anyone expected them to move, let alone talk (°□°)

I think that scene can be interpreted in two ways: 1) The girl was trying to stop Sonozaki from carrying out her plan, or 2) Sonozaki herself wants to be stopped and she imagined the girl telling her to stop. It might actually be the latter because when Katsuhira thought Sonozaki had helped him so that he could save her ultimately.

Also, my impression of Hisomu and Nico has changed greatly since their first appearance. Hisomu was the masochistic, comical guy who turned out to be the most matured one among them and stood by Katsuhira when he needed support the most. Nico, for all her energy and ditzy ways, was always genuine and sincere, and believed in their friendship more than anyone else. I really like how much these two have developed.
Jun 19, 2016 10:55 AM

Apr 2014
About to have a hostile takeover with the kizna system?? Mascots marching in the street, propaganda on the p.a.system.
---------My Profile------------
Jun 19, 2016 1:00 PM

Apr 2014
Next episode will be the end of it...
While I enjoy this series, hope their problems are solved.
Jun 19, 2016 1:37 PM

Jun 2013
oh man why did this become so boring to watch
Jun 19, 2016 3:35 PM

Oct 2014
_Hans_ said:
If it wasn't for the godlike art and animation, opening, and Nico (she's too cute), I would have already dropped this twilight wannabe

my thoughts exactly
Jun 19, 2016 5:15 PM

May 2014
Aiko_Hiroshi said:
Tiemuuu said:

no u.

you can like something and still be critical about it. acting like everything is perfect is just... boring. I don't watch shows so I can stop thinking and be a human vegetable, I watch shows because it excites my imagination and makes me think. I want to connect the dots, and here the dots lack a little cohesion.

How about you actually read what is said before thinking it applies to you. I'm speaking towards the people legit hating on the show and acting like its shit. Criticism is ok, but there are plenty of people that don't like something but just comment to shit on it.

Its funny that you say people that don't like the series just comment to shit on it. By that logic, I could just flip your argument and say that people that praise the series in the comments without expressing the problems just do it for the sake of overhyping it. So essentially what you're saying is that if people have a negative opinion about something, they shouldn't be able to voice it? Im sorry but thats just stupid. If someone is disrespectful about something, then that person is in the wrong but otherwise, everyone is entitled to their opinion. What you're saying would be the same as saying that a movie critic should not post a review on a film if it's going to be mostly negative. If you don't like to read the negative comments, its simple, don't read them. But as long as people give proper arguments and are not disrespectful, there's nothing wrong with what they comment, be it positive or negative.
Jun 19, 2016 5:30 PM

May 2014
theperceptivefox said:
MoonStar9 said:
I ...I don't understand the point of this episode. The first and second halves of the episode feel so disconnected. I also don't think adequate time was spent on current Noriko. What is her purpose, what is she trying to obtain. Why has it taken us until the final episode to know this? Not to mention Urushii coming to the conclusion that empathy is possible between friends even without the Kizna System. Its like this woman spent her life disjointed from the rest of the human race.

Chidori finally acknowledges she has been a selfish mess, contrary to many of her fans who have been religiously justifying her behaviour. I just don't understand why she came to that realisation because of what Katsuhira said to her.

Also, Hisomu usurped Tenga's role as "best bro". Tenga is contradicting himself. Despite saying its more painful to not answer someone's feelings than to be rejected he has still yet to speak to Nico despite going to see Chidori the first day back from summer break. It's like Mari Okada forgets what she writes between episodes. Little Noriko is still precious.

Exactly my feelings.

Third this. Plus is it just me, or did Urushii think that they were able to feel each others pain as a result of the Kizna experiment? Cuz I just thought "Umm, no, thats just human interaction, empathy and friendship. All the Kizna experiment did was mess things up and was a massive failure (twice)." Plus it feels like Yuta and Honoka belong in a different anime almost... I mean I enjoy their characters (despite Honoka's regression which i guess is understandable), but with the story centered so much around the rest of the cast, they feel very disjointed from the rest. Plus Yuta got almost no development, and Hisomu's "development" came down to supporting Katsuhira for a bit in the lat couple eps, after not contributing to the story at all for more than 75% of the anime. Good job Okada...
Jun 19, 2016 5:42 PM

Apr 2012
alvenzo95 said:
theperceptivefox said:

Exactly my feelings.

Third this. Plus is it just me, or did Urushii think that they were able to feel each others pain as a result of the Kizna experiment? Cuz I just thought "Umm, no, thats just human interaction, empathy and friendship. All the Kizna experiment did was mess things up and was a massive failure (twice)." Plus it feels like Yuta and Honoka belong in a different anime almost... I mean I enjoy their characters (despite Honoka's regression which i guess is understandable), but with the story centered so much around the rest of the cast, they feel very disjointed from the rest. Plus Yuta got almost no development, and Hisomu's "development" came down to supporting Katsuhira for a bit in the lat couple eps, after not contributing to the story at all for more than 75% of the anime. Good job Okada...

Again, exactly my feelings haha! :P

I thought the same thing about Urushii's speach, like, really?? So I kinda don't see the point to the whole Kizna experiment if they really think they "created" human empathy pfff.
I really like Yuta and Hisomu but feel quite sad that they got almost no development. Especially Hisomu, I mean, was there any point to him being a main character? And Yuta's development only came from his interactions with Maki...
I would have liked to know more about Yuta's and Hisomu's past, to be honest.
Jun 19, 2016 5:58 PM

May 2014
@theperceptivefox Same. Also, this took me a while to realize, but even the concept is quite dumb if you really think about it. Suppose (hypothetically) world peace was achieved through the Kizna system. If there's one single minimally destructive natural disaster in any part of the world, everyone would be dead af because of both physical and mental pain lol
Jun 19, 2016 6:33 PM

Dec 2009
alvenzo95 said:
Aiko_Hiroshi said:

How about you actually read what is said before thinking it applies to you. I'm speaking towards the people legit hating on the show and acting like its shit. Criticism is ok, but there are plenty of people that don't like something but just comment to shit on it.

Its funny that you say people that don't like the series just comment to shit on it. By that logic, I could just flip your argument and say that people that praise the series in the comments without expressing the problems just do it for the sake of overhyping it. So essentially what you're saying is that if people have a negative opinion about something, they shouldn't be able to voice it? Im sorry but thats just stupid. If someone is disrespectful about something, then that person is in the wrong but otherwise, everyone is entitled to their opinion. What you're saying would be the same as saying that a movie critic should not post a review on a film if it's going to be mostly negative. If you don't like to read the negative comments, its simple, don't read them. But as long as people give proper arguments and are not disrespectful, there's nothing wrong with what they comment, be it positive or negative.

That self righteous attitude that makes me want not take you seriously. You're just assuming I'm talking about everyone when I'm clearly talking about the people who shit on things without giving constructive criticisms in regards to hate. I even said criticism is fine and that's not what I'm bothered by. God people like you annoy me.
Jun 19, 2016 7:02 PM

May 2014
@Aiko_Hiroshi

Now you are just correcting your initial statement so as to not make it sound as bad, and on top of that you’re calling me self righteous when I point out your mistake. I might be self righteous as you say, but the fact is that in your first comment you refer to “people being hyper critical about everything” (in your own words). You forget that someone can be “hyper critical” with valid arguments (which I’ve seen more of so far in this thread than people that don’t explain their reasoning).

Also, regarding what you said afterwards, a comment by someone that didn’t enjoy the episode can feel like “hate” because that person might have actually disliked the episode, but as long as reasoning is provided, their opinion is just as valid as yours.

At no point in time do you say you are referring solely to those that “do not provide reasons for their hate” in either of your comments. If I was meant to infer that from your poorly expressed ideas, I apologise for not being able to read your mind.
Jun 19, 2016 7:32 PM

Jan 2013
This anime is weird but i still enjoy it.
I feel bad for Katsuhira's old friends, i hope they can recover.
Can't wait to see how it will end.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jun 19, 2016 7:33 PM

Jan 2013
SimplyKairi said:
Not gonna lie the whole idea of this show is really interesting

Yes, very interesting. Can't wait to see how this is going to end
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jun 19, 2016 9:28 PM

Oct 2009
MAYGAD. If it weren't only 2 eps left I would've dropped this so hard rn. -_-

So basically the Kizna System...

which backfired lol

Gad I still fucking hate NOKIA-chan

If my ships ain't sailing, THEN NO SHIP IS GONNA SAIL!!

Jun 19, 2016 9:41 PM

Feb 2016
DO MY EYES DECEIVE DO I SEE SOME ACTUAL CONFLICT? Only reason I haven't dropped Kizna is to rant about how Trigger hath disappointing me
Jun 19, 2016 10:53 PM

Nov 2014
Okay episode, wonder what Nori is doing
Hi there
Jun 19, 2016 11:50 PM

Mar 2009
The ending completely ruined this episode. *sigh*
I really want to like this show...
Jun 20, 2016 1:24 AM

Jan 2014
Nico is great :3

Whoa looks like Nori is going all in now.. is she going to reveal the Kiznaiver project to the world? we'll know for sure next time.
Jun 20, 2016 4:26 AM

Jun 2013
As much as I bash this show, I'd have to say that I applaud Chidori for realizing her flaws. That takes a lot of effort to be introspective and finally come to terms with what you lack as an individual. Others may defend her to the death and say that she didn't do anything wrong but one of the main reasons she was my least favorite character was because how she constantly acted like a cliche victim of circumstance.

I got tired of her "Hug me, Kacchan" "Don't hug me!" "You hugged me, so cruel!" bullshit. She redeemed herself a bit in this episode.

That one girl showed signs of feeling and healing. I hope they all can return to normal.
臭い-
Jun 20, 2016 6:08 AM

Nov 2011
Episode in which the concepts are more labile and "abstract" than last time, everything is so intangible that it's hard to understand the scope and therefore appreciate the set. well managed comic starts with Nico, but unsatisfied when you entered into the merits of things, let's see what happens with the next episode.
Jun 20, 2016 6:54 AM

Jul 2008
Looking at this episode, I think it's almost certain that the finale is going to be a disappointment. Aside from the successful of the kiznaiver experiment, I doubt any of the character romances will even be formed.
Jun 20, 2016 8:47 AM
Mar 2012
CandyFace said:
Nico is great :3

Whoa looks like Nori is going all in now.. is she going to reveal the Kiznaiver project to the world? we'll know for sure next time.

Nico's the true hero that connects the group.

Confusing episode...trying to understand...
Kacchon: is an ise udon. Lol Nori said the same thing before. He thinks a lot, commendable for bringing the group to the understanding, they were already friends before & everything's alright if y'all got pals. He also proved to Urushii empathy is possible without Kizna. Tho not sure why she says it's the goal of Kizna when it's the opposite.
Or is the distinction in friends vs strangers? Originally the 7 would've been strangers, but Kizna forced artificial empathy (or vicarious pain), & now they feel real empathy, even though some don't admit being friends.

Nori: she has a different Kizna goal than Urushii -- world peace (mentioned many times), that everyone sharing pain leads to happiness. She wanted to return Kacchon the lost pain, because it's needed for "true happiness". She has a point, since strangers can't all be friends, the Kizna thing forces everyone to empathize, tho it does make her a fascist villain.

I think Kacchon was wrong in some "answers". Not sure about the Nori wants help which she disagreed. He's wrong about Chidori: she's not protecting him from those feelings, she's protecting herself since she mentioned before the bullying Kacchon hurts her, then the Tenga flashbacks gave her the much needed realization she's too selfish. Really liked this part, esp with two great seiyuu performances.

Bits of comedy loled 1st time Honoka creeped out by Kacchon. Sensei random sleepy comments.
Jun 20, 2016 9:05 AM

Feb 2016
I feel like they are getting to serious about the principle of sharing pain. The idea of this setup ist actually interesting that's out of question but the show couldn't handle it right , at least that's how it appears to me. It's difficult to sympathize with any of them so far since their background and characterization all have been to shallow for me until yet. And now everyone is like - understand me, I understand you so you have to understand him or her as well and so on. The main point is probably the pacing of this show. It didn't give enough time to convey the idea of the author.
Jun 20, 2016 11:37 AM

May 2014
I'm finding this series harder and harder to understand, though I enjoy it. I just don't get how these kids don't realize that having empathy isn't unattainable and having arguments with your friends is unavoidable.

Tenga and Chidori are really pissing me off because they're both fully aware that Katsuhira has little to no emotions and doesn't understand Chidori's unwavering (and self-entitled) love for him or Tenga's hatred towards him just because he's selfish too and wants to "protect" Chidori. Chidori honestly seems like a mary-sue but i'm glad she admitted that all she thinks about is herself.

Though I really do love Hisomu, Nico, and Yuta's characters.

I really hope the final episode ties everything together in a miracle because all this intricate talk of pain has gotten so fake-deep that I want to smash my head into a wall.
Jun 20, 2016 1:42 PM

Dec 2012
velvetprayer said:
SubscriberSun said:
I think the frozen in time kid saying Noriko's name as she was leaving was actually kind of eerie.

It was creepy 'cos I don't think anyone expected them to move, let alone talk (°□°)

I think that scene can be interpreted in two ways: 1) The girl was trying to stop Sonozaki from carrying out her plan, or 2) Sonozaki herself wants to be stopped and she imagined the girl telling her to stop. It might actually be the latter because when Katsuhira thought Sonozaki had helped him so that he could save her ultimately.

3) What little bit of human interaction they've had (Katsuhira visiting them, Nori talking to them, etc) has helped them get a bit of their feelings and senses back. This little scene may be hinting that they could go back to normal-ish, the same way Katsuhira is learning to think about empathy and connect to his friends.
Jun 20, 2016 1:58 PM

Feb 2015
Chidori is still on with Katsuhira ?! man.....she is sure having a hard time on that problem xD but too bad, that we won't be seeing Tenga x Chidori. even there was no character development between them in this episode and moreover, next week is the last episode so..... it's sad indeed ;_;
but y'know what ? a person like chidori, she needs someone that kindly want to protect her phsically and mentally xD that's why i'm supporting Tenga x Chidori. Tenga has a perfect role for that xD i know she was kinda annoying when she wanted Agata to hug her but in the end she got mad because Agata hug her and said "you are cruel"
i know...i know....that was annoying indeed, and that's what i like when i'm thinking that if a boy understand her and protect her. it's the same reason as of why chidori is my fav character. i kinda feel like i want to protect someone like that and understand her more. to sums it up, chidori is a sensitive person imo.

this episode intro was very adorable btw. i really like nori's face in the intro a lot xD

and looks like Agata has a different thinking than Nori currently. Nori belive that with kizna system, true happiness could be found. but on the other side, Agata belive that true happiness could be found too even without kizna system and he/them even proof it in this episode and acutally, that one kinda suprised me too that actually all of them can feel the pain BUT it's their own pain. so, too sums it up, all of them felt the pain of seeing Agata was suffering. and i'm very suprised all of that was actually her or the resercher motive for making kizna system. to make people realize or trying to make people to understand more, to make people to consider other people's feelings. i like that idea tbh.

and i'm very very suprised when on of the five kids said nori's name. i felt sad too at that time. it's very sad to know that we won't be seeing out ship sail. the story now is only focusing on Nori, Agata and Kizna system. seriously, it's so sad to know it. i wish this anime has 24 episode ;_; but i know! i know! budget will be the problem.

it's really impressive that they can still manage a very good quality of animation until now despite all of that complicated plot.
YizelTroJun 20, 2016 2:04 PM
Jun 20, 2016 4:18 PM

Aug 2012
Quirkiness101 said:
So, I made this theory a while back that this anime was basically a satire of how lots of anime make up these super contrived premises, put 2-D characters together and just keep putting them in stupid premise driven scenarios until they built relationships. In reality though, and in terms of shows, the most convincing relationships happen organically.

Taking it from the top, we have the leaders of the Kizna program, the stand-ins for the producers of anime. They develop this super absurd system (bonding people through pain to achieve world peace) and then grab a bunch of "stock" characters (the seven deadly sins as a parallel to the common tropes of anime), put them through unrealistic challenges, and expect them to develop bonds as a result. The show even has the "directors" arranging artificial ships themselves.

The implied takeaway thus far though has been that the kizna program was actually not producing any meaningful relationships at all. All of the growth that the team experienced came from them interacting like normal human beings (helping Honaka, Chidori facing off with Katsuhira's bullies, etc). Meanwhile the interference from the Kizna directors often made things worse (like the horrific shipwreck scenes and when they tried to push Honaka too far). Additionally, the characters have proven that they are far more than the stock phrases that Nori-Chan and the Kizna system have presumed of them.

This episode only built upon the idea even more. The bonds that the characters have formed show that the truest relationships are formed through interaction, not some artificial system. Furthermore the characters of the previous "series" (the last experiment's kids) are shown now to be nothing more than blank dolls stripped of all individuality and memorability by the system. Despite the efforts of contrived series to create meaningful connections they only leave behind empty characters.

tl;dr Kiznaiver is a satire/commentary, read the rest for the hows and whys

More than a theory I think it should more be a interpretation since I highly doubt the show is really about that x) but I love this interpretation!!! It makes sense and it's pretty original well done really!
Jun 20, 2016 7:18 PM
Jan 2015
The ep was overall good, but was boring and slow at some parts.

devinder said:
How sheltered do those kids have to be for that to be the first time they experienced empathy? This is like watching toddlers learn to use the toilet.

well, unfortunately I grew up on a mid-class area and am studying on a high-class school rn, you wouldn't believe how sheltered they are, and how little they care about others.
Jun 20, 2016 8:40 PM
Oct 2014
Am I the only one who just doesn't get it? Like, what was the point of the syestem, because I'll say one thing about it... IT IS DUMB AF.

Why would connecting people through pain and emotion be efficient?

Could you just not force them to work on a project together? Instead of spending millions of dollars to have an interesting plot.
Jun 20, 2016 10:22 PM

Dec 2012
This was a good episode, Katsuhira really evolved during the show, I like him even more.
Don't die Nori-chan.
Jun 20, 2016 10:59 PM
Feb 2013
KLRock said:
Am I the only one who just doesn't get it? Like, what was the point of the syestem, because I'll say one thing about it... IT IS DUMB AF.

Could you just not force them to work on a project together? Instead of spending millions of dollars to have an interesting plot.

Since when is being forced to work with other random people an easy task?

lol I'm not going to justify the Kizna system but I think I can try to explain why they tried it-: The ultimate goal is world peace right so they were looking for some element to connect a group of humans so that they all shared that common element and be on the same page; they mentioned that their attempts at using happier approaches didn't have as strong results so they tried sharing pain which was something that showed greater results (I guess the other sensations gave off too much a weak connection) . In the end the physical pain went on to emotional pain connection (which I can see being a believable way to get humans to relate to each other/ like knowing exactly how someone feels can help you to understand more about them I guess)-- which lead to them learning to be empathetic towards each other in the end (after the system left) .

tl;dr I think it was efficient because you may be able to learn more about someone when you understand the way they feel , I don't know sorry for rambling ~
Jun 20, 2016 11:51 PM

Aug 2010
lordy please end.
Jun 21, 2016 1:23 AM
May 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9e9bieu1aE&t=0m30s

first thing that came to mind with the microphone test by Nori-chan
Jun 21, 2016 5:33 AM

Aug 2013
Again, awesome episode. I was really skeptical in the beginning, but after second episode is is getting better and better. I'm so glad that I started watching it.

belial said:
Kerozinn said:
this garbage is barely watchable anymore.

Pretty much this. Can't shake away the feeling that whoever wrote this was smoking something good.The concept sounds good, but it seems the author didn't find good ways to explore it.

So why are you still watching it? O.O
I really don't get it.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jun 21, 2016 6:23 AM
Sep 2015
Another charlotte like ending coming rip
Jun 21, 2016 7:36 AM
Oct 2014
UPG said:
KLRock said:

lol I'm not going to justify the Kizna system but I think I can try to explain why they tried it-: The ultimate goal is world peace right so they were looking for some element to connect a group of humans so that they all shared that common element and be on the same page; they mentioned that their attempts at using happier approaches didn't have as strong results so they tried sharing pain which was something that showed greater results (I guess the other sensations gave off too much a weak connection) . In the end the physical pain went on to emotional pain connection (which I can see being a believable way to get humans to relate to each other/ like knowing exactly how someone feels can help you to understand more about them I guess)-- which lead to them learning to be empathetic towards each other in the end (after the system left) .

tl;dr I think it was efficient because you may be able to learn more about someone when you understand the way they feel , I don't know sorry for rambling ~

I believe empathy is a very strong thing, but this show makes it seem like it doesn't exist in their world. Everyday people are understanding each others feelings, and they aren't being hooked up to a machine.

This is why we enjoy tv series and movies, this is why you enjoy his series, because you can empathizes with them.

This series makes it out to seem like that is at all am efficient way, but all in all it is only a plot device.
Jun 21, 2016 9:50 AM

Dec 2015
I think it was boring. Not much happened until now. Yet this episode was a little bit better with them being able to feel the others pain without the Kizna system. Final episode might be okay and at least better than Mayoiga. Going for 6-7 as final score maybe and not 5 like Mayoiga.
Jun 21, 2016 5:39 PM
Sep 2015
justotakuthings2 said:
Another charlotte like ending coming rip

I type hope it won't be like that.
Jun 21, 2016 7:58 PM
Feb 2013
KLRock said:
UPG said:

I believe empathy is a very strong thing, but this show makes it seem like it doesn't exist in their world. Everyday people are understanding each others feelings, and they aren't being hooked up to a machine.

This is why we enjoy tv series and movies, this is why you enjoy his series, because you can empathizes with them.

This series makes it out to seem like that is at all am efficient way, but all in all it is only a plot device.

Yep lol it seemed that the character legitimately did not know about the word "empathy"
Jun 21, 2016 8:11 PM

Oct 2007
rsc-pl said:
belial said:

Pretty much this. Can't shake away the feeling that whoever wrote this was smoking something good.The concept sounds good, but it seems the author didn't find good ways to explore it.

So why are you still watching it? O.O
I really don't get it.

You can never review something well, if you don't watch the shitty ones.
Jun 21, 2016 8:35 PM
Oct 2014
UPG said:
KLRock said:

Yep lol it seemed that the character legitimately did not know about the word "empathy"

...did I mess up?... can't tell if your using sarcasm
Jun 22, 2016 5:17 AM
Sep 2015
i think the mistake was... when the kiznaiver was disbanded as early as episode 9. Plus episode 11 was just full of conversation and suddenly some of the characters did not participate... Chidori and Tenga are annoying characters in my perspective. When they talk, i just want to skip what they are saying.

Sonozaki have a strong character. Too strong. Stay strong till the last episode Sonozaki-chan
Jun 22, 2016 5:57 AM

Jun 2013
If red haired girl doesn't end up with main guy by the end this show is complete dog shit

But seriously is nori bad now or what I'm confused
Jun 22, 2016 11:46 AM
May 2014
I really don't know where we're going with this anymore.
The show is ending next week and Nori-chan suddenly decides to boom her plan. In the 11th episode... the one before the finishing one. I'm seriously confused with how they have structured the anime. Then again you never know so I'll shut it.

I'm a flashback sucker, so I loved the back-story. Nori-chan sure gets to you although I'm not sure about the whole OTPs anymore.

We also started with a bunch of main characters and now I feel as if the story is only about Katsuhira and Nori-chan! As for what the others are doing~ nobody knows and apparently no one cares!
Ah~ never mind. Katsuhira tried to get all of them to be friends once more. I tried to get into the "feels" but I couldn't help but think of it as a "very cheap" try. Lacked emotion in my opinion.
Well, at least Chidori understood she was being egoistic -.-" (that's something)

I really like the anime and that's why I try to restrain myself from dissing the hell out of it! But after this episode... I'm worrying. It's sad when you think that it had SO much potential. Who knows though. Maybe they'll clear and manage everything in the final episode? (...in some magic way??)
Jun 22, 2016 11:47 AM
May 2014
ShanaFlame said:
Looking at this episode, I think it's almost certain that the finale is going to be a disappointment. Aside from the successful of the kiznaiver experiment, I doubt any of the character romances will even be formed.

...same, same, same. -.-
Jun 22, 2016 11:59 PM
Feb 2013
KLRock said:
UPG said:

...did I mess up?... can't tell if your using sarcasm

No no, I'm agreeing with you
Jun 23, 2016 12:31 AM

Dec 2012
How will they finish this with an episode left? O.o I feel a rushed ending is coming. >,<
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2016

364 by FISHERMANCJ »»
Apr 12, 9:13 AM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2016

310 by Accelise_ »»
Apr 8, 1:42 AM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2016

401 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 6, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2016

205 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 5, 11:46 PM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 21, 2016

193 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 4, 11:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.