Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Noragami: Stray God
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
May 1, 2016 2:57 AM

Jul 2013
Ain't that great? Bishamon let that scumbag Kugaha go. I don't care how he became her regalia, I don't care if he was kind back then making medicine for them or whatever. Just look at what he did. Betrayed his master, killed a whole bunch of his fellow ragalias. Why is Bishamon so lenient? He deserved to die. Now I'm pretty sure that fucker will come back and cause problems again. gods can do no wrong haha yeah right x.x
May 13, 2016 8:04 AM

Jun 2013
THIS IS AN INTENSE EPISODE!
I'm glad that Bishamon is not an enemy of Yato anymore. Both of them are badass.
Goodbye, Kugaha. You got what you deserved!
Kazuma, why are you so adorable?! Here, let me hug you! c:
Jul 12, 2016 5:37 PM

Jan 2016
Man the OP get after u while xD really catchy! really like the rock touch to it!
Halfway n we are dealt with the Bishaman n Yato hate/story/Background/whaever. So far it have been an incredible season! Im quite excited to see what will happen now. Probably will be 1 or 2 calming episodes n then it will get little more intense through the end, But we saw something about Nora mention about a "Father" hmm.Hate Unanswered questions...saw something about another god maybe, a changed Bishaman /new clothes xD Well!! To episode 7!! ^^
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Jul 15, 2016 1:39 AM

Dec 2012
Finally this arc is over.

What an exit for Kugaha.

Will Veena continue be a hoarder? Find out next time on Noragami Aragoto.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 25, 2016 12:46 PM

Jun 2016
Oh, feel so happy that everything worked out well in the end! And Bishamon and Kazuma are so cute together.
Nov 14, 2016 4:15 PM

Jun 2016
Another great episode...
Kazuma (Y)
May 28, 2017 9:24 PM

Apr 2014
super excited for more of yato's past and his "father"
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 2017 1:51 AM

May 2013
LOL I was expecting Kuguha to scream like crazy after his hand got cleanly sliced off. Still entertaining af tho xD

Sooooooooooo.... Yato = Itachi? lolololol XD
Jul 3, 2017 9:00 AM

Dec 2016
So Kazuma is ok?? And everyone too??? That's wonderful news! :D Kazuma's tears... he can be such a cutie X3

Kugaha got what he deserves -_-
PurpleGirl203Jul 3, 2017 9:03 AM

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Aug 8, 2017 12:54 PM

Aug 2014
Episodes 3-6 were great arc! It has shown even better than first season how God can feel about people doing bad things.. This is great work by this story! I wonder if people who watched this anime have same thinking as I do now...
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Aug 24, 2017 10:58 PM

Apr 2017
I just have to say that this episode was fricking awesome
Feb 1, 2018 2:11 PM

Mar 2016
This intense arc has come to a conclusion. From now on, my guess is that Yato and Bishamon will not hate each other (except for trivial stuff) I am happy that Kazuma is now not exiled anymore.

Yato doesn't give a fuck to Kugaha's ramblings. If Bishamon did not release him, he would definitely be killed by Yato!
Feb 5, 2018 3:41 PM

Dec 2015
Rob said:

Will Veena continue be a hoarder? Find out next time on Noragami Aragoto.

Hahah, that was quite a witty thing to say.
Thanks for a laugh

Gotta love Bishamon's ark. And they managed to bring the important pieces out, they got the emotional parts so right... Nailed them really.. I love the fact that this season was really based off the manga, with the first season they eventually took a different route. So that's great.
I love re-watching Noragami
Gives me feels
I'm all about the feels
''One is enough, find someone completely unique'' -Yato
''You can't feel lonely if there's no one else around'' -Yamaken
''Because it's broken, it will never recover'' -Nanami
Dec 21, 2018 7:40 AM

May 2016
Even if his methods were absolutely brutish, I can't help but concur with everything Kugaha said about Veena's screw-ups. She did so many questionable things that the madman took it upon himself to rectify all the imperfections one by one to bring back the real meaning of the Bishamon name. Killing him wouldn't do much to him because he's already dead anyway so the biggest blow she can ever do was to eternally banish him from her realm because what he wanted the most was to be her right-hand man puppeteer.

From a human perspective, Bishamon clearly fucked up and was insane until Kazuma intervened but such acts are not within the morality of mortals because divine beings are entirely exempt from the human concept of right and wrong so I see what they're getting at. A lot of gods from different cultures do strange and questionable things yet many still worship them regardless so there's that.

It's nice of her to avenge the spirits that were lost to the masked demon by confronting everything that terrified her to the core face to face. After that whole ordeal, she realized that strengthening her bonds with her Regalia and paying attention to them are the most important things to keep them happy. Kazuma survived and they actually had a happy ending for once ♡
Kajo_Senpai69Dec 21, 2018 7:45 AM

Mar 13, 2019 9:57 AM

Feb 2018
Bishamon is really growing on me. At this point, her and Yato are probably my two favorite characters. It's definitely not gonna happen, but they'd make a pretty hot couple.
*Mourning the disappointment of The Promised Neverland season 2.*
Apr 3, 2019 10:49 AM

Apr 2013
A god can do no wrong? That's a faulty statement if I ever heard one.
Apr 13, 2019 11:35 AM
Apr 2018
Wow, that was fucking stupid. First off, saying that Kugaha thought everything he did was right and that's why he didn't sting Bishamon is completely retarded. Secondly, "Gods can do no wrong" is a load of absolute horseshit. Bishamon was clearly wrong this entire time, taking in more shinki than she can handle, leading to them being massacred not once but twice. Only watching this because I like Yato and Hiyori. Also, apparently Yato is too stupid to just kill Nora already. And talk about a let down. You build up this hatable villain who murders dozens of people and then he doesn't even get what's coming to him? So unsatisfying.
Aug 1, 2019 6:05 AM

Oct 2013
man... this was a fantastic arc. Several excellent character arcs just kind of built on each other and coalesced into a powerful conclusion. This was really, really good. Even got a bit watery-eyed a couple of times this episode and the last one.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jul 22, 2020 1:02 AM

Jun 2020
o GOD i love yato when he chopped off kugaha’s hand & to sum it up as NOTIce Me mUmMY that was priceless

the animation was great & this arc was amazing, so well-written, i cried during suzuha’s bittersweet love story, i cried when yukine sacrified himself, i felt so bad for bishamon & her pain, i cried when kazuma sacrified himself too, so glad that aiha survived too. i felt so bad for all of them and i’m glad they got their peace. f for suzuha ☹

also i doubt yato & bishamon will be on friendly & good terms after all yato did slaughter her clan regardless of intention. at least she will stop coming after him now
kur0baJul 22, 2020 1:47 AM

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Aug 1, 2020 10:47 PM

Jul 2020
That was so intense! This arc about Bishamon’s family is heartwarming and great at the same time.
SoraaaxiiAug 1, 2020 11:27 PM
Oct 4, 2020 2:27 PM

Feb 2016
Episode 6 hit right in the feels with that ending. It really made me cry. What a touching episode! Kazuma has got to be by far one of my favourite characters. His guilt is what still kept him pure. He completely redeemed himself in my eyes. I also love the chemistry he and Bishamon have. Can't quite tell if it is romance or just a master/servant sort of relationship, but it tugs at my heartstrings :') I love their complicity and teamwork
Nov 9, 2020 6:48 PM

Sep 2017
Pretty solid arc. It was just nice to get the full backstory for why Bisha hated Yato. Tbh I felt more emotionally invested in this than I did with Yuki & Yato in season 1. It's a bit of a fairy tale ending with everyone surviving tho (except all the no names).
Dec 13, 2020 1:32 PM
Jul 2018
This series is bloody amazing.
Jan 7, 2022 9:27 PM

Apr 2021
I actually thought Kazuma died back there but yeah I'm so glad he's alive.....And everything's back to normal back at Bishamon's place....This arc was really good....Pretty much loved it :D
May 29, 2022 11:22 AM

Mar 2019
Now that's why Bishamon is good, that last part. Even if I hate Kugaha, his words towards Bishamon were so good, finally telling her the truth. I love how he wasn't anything important but that Nora was controlling him again.

NOW, IT'S TIME FOR EBISU!!!!
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 29, 2022 9:25 AM
Oct 2015
This season is bad compared with the first.
Jan 21, 2023 2:29 PM
Feb 2019
this is really a good arc i've ever seen in anime 
Mar 16, 2023 4:01 AM
Jul 2018
Oh wow, Yukine became an Imperial Regalia! Yuki, you are good person for hanging around with a god like Yato even though he lives in discomfort. Yayayay. Also, I'm glad all is well now in Bishamon.
Apr 9, 2023 8:33 AM

Aug 2022
After all that she didn't even say thanks to Yato.
Nov 6, 2023 10:54 AM

Jul 2016
I'm glad everything got wrapped up in a neat little bow (especially for Kazuma) but Bishamon still owes Yato an apology lol. This arc had some sick fight scenes tho
Nov 25, 2023 7:55 PM

Dec 2022
Kazuma was the real hero here. Though I wasn't satisfied about Kugaha getting revoke and banished his name. Death would be the solution for killing his fellow Ha-clan since most of the population died because of him, thats my only statement
Dec 9, 2023 3:13 PM

Nov 2023
Damn well what was this part
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Why Noragami needs to come back now

PokefanPT - Apr 27

31 by kitty_1 »»
32 minutes ago

Poll: » Noragami Aragoto Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2015

192 by Siigma777 »»
Mar 17, 10:03 PM

» Im getting too old for this anime

DatajI - Mar 9

9 by Fenyy »»
Mar 9, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Noragami Aragoto Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2015

412 by TheAnimeWeeb101 »»
Feb 25, 2:05 PM

Poll: » Noragami Aragoto Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2015

317 by yarwe »»
Jan 16, 4:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.