Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 31, 2015 5:12 PM
Aug 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
More CGI.
Cool transformation.
That was cute.
Utena.

Jan 31, 2015 7:00 PM

Apr 2008
I want to lick Kirara's legs

But yeah, fun first episode with some good animation sequences/art direction and Haruka is pretty cute. Utena allusions were funny, but I don't think one should seriously compare the two. Besides that, it's pretty standard for a first Precure episode since it's basically just "Pink stumbles upon mascot randomly, becomes a Cure and jumps realllllllllllyyy high".

The only thing I was iffy about was that the stock footage for the finisher was in CG and didn't look that great (tho it's nowhere near as bad as Crystal's henshins). Overall, looking forward to the season.

Actually it sucks because people aren't allowed to like stuff for being fun and I'm upset because Tanaka likes Precure and Doremi/Sailor Moon had more AUTEURS
Don_Don_KunJan 31, 2015 7:04 PM

Jan 31, 2015 7:04 PM

Feb 2012
This was cute

Why are peoples talking about licking leg when this show is meant for little girls? but I agree

Cure twinkle (orange heado) best girl
Feb 1, 2015 12:13 AM

Jul 2008
I don't care for the ED much.

Why is the CG during Flora's...speech thing near the end so much worse than the transformation/ED animation. Ugh. Get your shit together Toei.

Not sure if I am going to watch this one.
Feb 1, 2015 2:42 AM

Sep 2012
I sure didn't expect such an amazing battle.
Feb 1, 2015 2:42 AM

Feb 2008
Average episode, better than Happiness Charge I guess. I like the part about dreams, but the main heroine wanting to become a princess is just hilariously awful haha.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Feb 1, 2015 3:01 AM

Oct 2011
that was... weird. VERY weird.

school part was fun - it didn't felt similar to Utena (at least episodes I've seen) but gave strong MariMite vibes (pink one being Yumi substitute, while blue being close to Sachiko). which made it good part of this episode.

fairies were okay, not-dog was adorable while not-parakeet seems to be normal one of this duo. fine by me, at least neither of them was irritating.

now fight... so we've had traditional "what have I said" and "it's so high", punching and kicking part was great - this is what I want from Precure, not making up magical attacks and forgeting about those :P
everything changed when CGI arrived - that second transformation was rather bad. but maybe with other girls it will change for the better.

in the end, I'm not sure if I'll be watching it. for now I'll wait for remaining two Precure and than will decide. maybe those CGI won't be as painful.
Feb 1, 2015 4:10 AM

Mar 2012
It certainly wasn't bad, but out of all the first episodes of Precure seasons I've seen this is probably one of the less impressive ones. Then again, Suite had a weak start but got much better as soon as Hibiki and Kanade stopped bickering with each other. And on that note, Doki's start had a decent amount of potential but the middle 30 or so episodes were about as mediocre as kid's shows get.

I don't really want to drop it so I might as well just stick around and see what happens next. I mean, is it even possible for Precure to sink any lower than the Ace carrot episode?

GarLogan78 said:
Why is the CG during Flora's...speech thing near the end so much worse than the transformation/ED animation.
Probably the same reason why Expelled from Paradise looked like a PS2 game for most of the movie but still had some amazing action scenes.
Feb 1, 2015 6:15 AM

Aug 2012
Ohtori Akio is that you?

It turned out to be better than I expected (it's quite hard to be worse than Happiness Precure), the fluffy skirt design doesn't seem to interfere the action. 2D fighting is good, 3D CGI is kind of weird.

I shall stick for a bit longer to see how this show progress.
Feb 1, 2015 6:36 AM

Sep 2007
The opening ...
THE OPENING!
RED EYES + GRAY HAIR = LOVE FOREVER !
Now i need to see the episode.
Feb 1, 2015 6:38 AM

Jul 2009
Once again the Pretty Cure franchise is teaching young girls a horrible lesson. And it's only the first episode. At least the past two Pretty Cures had to get going before they opened up their vial intentions of corrupting our children.
Feb 1, 2015 7:23 AM
Nov 2013
leetshoe said:
Once again the Pretty Cure franchise is teaching young girls a horrible lesson. And it's only the first episode. At least the past two Pretty Cures had to get going before they opened up their vial intentions of corrupting our children.

What horrible lesson the anime is teaching?
Feb 1, 2015 8:01 AM

Nov 2011
What is this now, I don't want to think about Akio when I'm watching a cute little girls anime D:

Feb 1, 2015 8:08 AM

Jul 2011
This was really good for a first episode. The opening was good, Haruka has a nice vibe to her, the villain was really interesting.

I was not to bothered by the CGI attack. It looked aright to me.

Overall good start and I can't wait to see more.
Feb 1, 2015 8:29 AM

May 2014
Too much CG. T_T

Can't wait for Kirara though.
Feb 1, 2015 10:33 AM
Mar 2013
Excellent battle sakuga! Seems it's true that cel count is 6000 excluding transformation for this episode.
Feb 1, 2015 1:05 PM

Jan 2008
Loved every part of it. I'm a sucker for Precure.
Feb 1, 2015 1:16 PM
Mar 2014
This is my first time watching PreCure. This season feels like a kids version of Utena. Normally that'd be a good thing, but I found this somewhat subpar. I'd rather finish Utena itself instead, so I'm not gonna bother continuing. Hope you guys like it :)
Feb 1, 2015 2:43 PM

Aug 2013
I wonder why people are talking about Utena? Never heard of Utena. It reminds me more of Wedding Peach.
Feb 1, 2015 5:43 PM

Jun 2012
Subpar CGI strikes back although some of that battle coordination looked much better than in a lot of shounen action series and the style is pretty good so far.

Now if only Toei could ever do 3D well in bloody transformation sequences instead of the eyesore stuff they show us now...
Tutturu ~
Feb 1, 2015 6:22 PM

May 2008
I've only watched Futari wa Pretty Cure and Max Heart (also started Splash Star a while ago) and I liked this episode. I didn't expect much and it was better than I imagined. I had prepared myself for a really ugly CGI transformation like in the newer Sailor Moon, but it seems like they've mastered it better already, so it didn't looks THAT bad. I still prefer drawn animation ovet CGI though.

I hope this'll be a great season, and maybe I'll finish the seasons I haven't watched yet before this season is finished.
Feb 1, 2015 6:24 PM
Aug 2010
TheAwesomeHannah said:
leetshoe said:

Do you hate Pretty Cure? If so, please don't come.
You're reflecting negatively on the Precure fanbase by being so easily hurt :(

Feb 1, 2015 6:57 PM

Aug 2013
lpf said:
TheAwesomeHannah said:

Do you hate Pretty Cure? If so, please don't come.

Actually, I'm just telling someone, if they don't like, don't comment. It's not being butthurt, it's just advice. Please don't get mad. c:
Feb 1, 2015 7:10 PM

Aug 2013
My review on this episode:

This start of the episode was quite something. There were so many things I liked about it. I loved both the opening and ending. My only problem with this season is the voices. Kirara has this higher voice than I expected it to be, and Puff has a voice like Yukari Tamura or Tomoyo Kurosawa when it's actually Nao Toyama, who did the voice of Kanon Nakagawa. I expected Puff to sound like Kanon. And Aroma sound like a girl. Isn't he a boy? Can't Shiho make him sound more boyish than this?
And then there is the moment where Haruka wants to be a princess and people make fun of her for that, saying it's "impossible for her to become a princess" Well it is possible to be a princess at heart, and that's what Haruka is.
Feb 1, 2015 7:33 PM
Nov 2013
TheAwesomeHannah said:
lpf said:

Actually, I'm just telling someone, if they don't like, don't comment. It's not being butthurt, it's just advice. Please don't get mad. c:

I think this kind of thread is meant to be for everyone, not only for those who enjoy. Either way, I'm curious to know what might be those terrible lessons, since all I saw was a lovely mahou shoujo with some nice moves.
Feb 1, 2015 10:05 PM

Aug 2007
Not bad. It wasn't the best start for the series to me but it has potential. They went crazy with the CG but at least it don't look too awkward like Sailor Moon. Well I'm going to keep watching since I want to see how they handle Kaidou.

Sent with Mal Updater
Feb 2, 2015 3:21 AM

Aug 2013
Kolnikov said:
TheAwesomeHannah said:

I think this kind of thread is meant to be for everyone, not only for those who enjoy. Either way, I'm curious to know what might be those terrible lessons, since all I saw was a lovely mahou shoujo with some nice moves.

Yeah same here. Meh, I'll delete that post and move on. ^.^ I hate fights.
Feb 2, 2015 5:43 AM

Jan 2013
Ihe CGI is bad.

Feb 2, 2015 9:56 AM

Jul 2010
Honestly, my expectations for this season were really low. Having said that, I was so positively surprised! I really liked this first episode. I'm starting to think this season might actually be good.
The CGI didn't even bother me at all! The action sequence was awesome, wasn't it? The transformation was also cool.
There's only one particular thing I don't like... everything's so pink and girly ahah
Feb 2, 2015 10:40 AM

Jul 2008
I think my biggest issue with the Precure franchise (I started with Heartcatch and loved it, and have watched each one since, though I still have a ways to go with Happiness Charge) is that it seems really complacent. It doesn't try to be good. It knows it can get by with the bare minimum (for story, for characters/character development, for animation).

It makes sense because the show has a built in audience of little girls who will buy the toys, and I am not saying it has to cater to an older or Western audience. It just is kind of sad to see a show that HAS potential to do something interesting or out of the box use the exact same tropes over and over again.
Feb 2, 2015 11:34 AM

Jan 2008
Very good battle. Pafu is adorable. The CG is dreadful. Why do they keep using it? I don't think anyone likes it.

I wonder what would happen if you opening the dream cage before defeating the monster.
Feb 2, 2015 2:46 PM

Jul 2009
Kolnikov said:
leetshoe said:

Encouraging girls to want to be "princesses". This is the type of thing that even Disney realized was wrong and has fixed in their most recent films. Shame that Japan is just so far behind.

And to address what someone else said: No l do not hate Pretty Cure. If l did then l wouldn't care what kind of lesson it taught
Feb 2, 2015 4:22 PM

Jul 2012
leetshoe said:
Kolnikov said:

Encouraging girls to want to be "princesses". This is the type of thing that even Disney realized was wrong and has fixed in their most recent films. Shame that Japan is just so far behind.

And to address what someone else said: No l do not hate Pretty Cure. If l did then l wouldn't care what kind of lesson it taught
What the fuck is wrong with wanting to be a princess?

Like, chill out. Precure isn't out to be this super sexist thing that's trying to teach girls how to live in a proper patriarchal society. It's literally just a show about a girl who wants to be a princess cuz princesses are pretty and cute.

Anyways, Haruka is a huge cutie. <3 I can kinda understand the excessive CGI cuz Hachapre was a financial failure so Toei is probably taking their chances at this.
Feb 2, 2015 5:39 PM

Jul 2008
ihateeveryone said:

Anyways, Haruka is a huge cutie. <3 I can kinda understand the excessive CGI cuz Hachapre was a financial failure so Toei is probably taking their chances at this.

What kind of financial failure? I know the ratings weren't great (?), but Precure makes most of its money through toy sales and stuff right? Were those figures bad too?
Feb 2, 2015 6:22 PM

Jan 2012
Going to watch this now.
Still wondering if I should watch Hachapre or not.

Princess really annoys me, but im assuming she gets better. (cause y'know character development)

lmao of course the typical student council pres character/precure
KawaiiSlowpokeFeb 2, 2015 6:33 PM
Feb 2, 2015 7:08 PM

Jul 2012
Wow. Since you guys are putting a first-impression review, I might as well do the same.

For a history record, I only watched PreCure starting with Smile (2012) to present now. I was a bit iffy about this season, mostly because I don't know what girl should I root for.

The start was fairy cute. It was nice to see the students enrolling at a private school. (Though I imagine what College PreCures is like.. *cough*) Yui screams Homura vibes, but that's just my random thoughts.

Poor Haruka... she just wants to be a superhero. *cough get it?* Well that dream happens and she is BOTH! I'd take PreCure as a job. ._.

The other two potential PreCures get a few moments of screen time, but I like where Kirara was all chill, using the formal greeting with a bit of her flavor. I hope she is something "else" and not just some glam model.

The battles (more like dodging) and camera angles are entirely something! I have a soft spot for great action cinematography and seeing a dodging princess is really cute! Oh and the famous "OMG I CAN JUMP THIS HIGH?!" scene! (I'm looking at you Cure Heart and other Pink cures...)

The CG finishers are.... Something... I like 2D as well, but the CG is fine by me. A bit stiff but god it's still pretty.

The enemy "Close" reminds me of a certain game character in a certain music game I like to play... ._.;

Fairies are adorable. I want to hug Puff like mad! *w*

In short, it's so-so. But I am waiting for the next Cures to show up.

"Everyone go love Cyan!"
Feb 2, 2015 8:18 PM

Jul 2012
GarLogan78 said:
ihateeveryone said:

What kind of financial failure? I know the ratings weren't great (?), but Precure makes most of its money through toy sales and stuff right? Were those figures bad too?
Well, I can't speak for sales, but I do know at least that there aren't many Hachapre figures out.

Ratings are actually really important in terms of kids shows, and Toei has a big competitor to deal with (Aikatsu!) right now. Combine that with the fact that Hacha's ratings were the lowest we've seen in a Precure season, it's safe to assume that Toei doesn't want to risk spending too much money on a series that may not be doing well on air. Plus, if it doesn't do too well on air, that means less people are watching it, and are less likely to buy the toys and what not.
Feb 2, 2015 9:40 PM

Jan 2012
timerrabbit said:
Wow. Since you guys are putting a first-impression review, I might as well do the same.

For a history record, I only watched PreCure starting with Smile (2012) to present now. I was a bit iffy about this season, mostly because I don't know what girl should I root for.

You HAVE to watch Suite & Heartcatch and the first season...
Also I heard Fresh is really good too but I have yet to watch a majority of it. I tend to start a lot of precure seasons, get halfway or so and then just top.

Suite was REALLY good. In terms of entertainment. I marathoned it. I can never marathon a magical girl series for some reason.

Anyways, this wasnt a bad episode. I honestly enjoyed it more than Hachapre's first episode.

CG is meh as always but I liek Haruka more than Megumi & Princess already
and oddly I like the ED song, but again not a fan of CG. Not even really a fan of it in Aikatsu. Looks cheesy or something lol

Also, art style is better than past two seasons imo. Has a more classic feel to it. Like the first seasons and Utena. Much good in that sense. If the characters are overall good and enjoyable, I'll probably watch.

Suite's storyline was kinda meh but I loved it. Smile looked like it had good characters but I didnt stick around for some reason.

The other two characters this season look promising so lets hope all goes well.
Feb 3, 2015 12:12 AM
Sep 2007
I really dislike the CGI animation. It kinda takes away the beauty of the series. Otherwise, I really enjoyed the first episode!
Feb 3, 2015 2:13 AM

Sep 2008
Well well, le IRC group hijacked the first few posts with their lewd PURE fantasies.

This season's visuals feel totally different. It seems they stretched out the girls' height with overstretched legs. Haruka acts like a 7 year old, face looks 9, and as tall as an adult with the body:leg ratio-proportion. Nor wonder the likes of lewd people such as Don_Don_Kun and Stellio would want to resort to licking.

The first terribad of GoPri! was destroyed pretty quickly in comparison to Suite, Heartcatch, HapCha and Dokidoki first episodes. Yep, even the almighty and perfect Mana had a harder time! From Haruka's personality, I typecasted her as a klutzy character but seems it's going to be different.

Those are some lovely dresses and I don't mind CGI sequences at all. Loved the Precard CGI attacks in Hapcha and all them belltier swapping as a rite of marriage in Suite. :3 The battle animation was great but I just hope Toei didn't blow away 5 episodes' worth of budget here.
Hyouka and real-life Takayama comparison blog: Completed 31/10/2015
http://hyoukaorigination.blogspot.com/

Aria the Animation and real-life Venice comparision blog:
http://veniceorigination.blogspot.com
Feb 3, 2015 2:26 AM

Jan 2008
Time to start my personal tradition of watching first episodes of new Precure series, be very excited and then stop for no reason around episode 15.

Utena vibes? Where? Because girls are living in a dorm? Well, okay, if you say so. But seriously, I didn't even think about Akio when I saw Kanata, only that he makes me go blind because of how flashy the colours of his eyes and hair are. He's just not able to rock that purple hair and dark complexion for the life of his.

I'm kinda iffy at subbers that they don't want to translate "Gokigenyou" (probably mispelled, sorry). It's just a posher (more posh? Please correct me) and sophisticated way to say "good morning" and all those high school characters are always greeting each other with cheerful "hi", so why not leave it as "good morning"? Or "good day" even? My linguistical soul is crying.

As for the episode itself - it was cute and a perfect thing to relax after whole day of writing my thesis. Haruka is okay (I tend to not like main characters, they're not my type) and the mascots are really fun to watch. I LOVED the action scenes, I practically got up from my chair when I saw 'em! I'm also not really happy with CGI attacks, as we all know where is it going - attacks will be completely static. At least they invest more in exchanging blows, wonder for how long. I'm happy they included a scene with Haruka's parents - they actually exist! They didn't just pack her and send to the dorm without a word!

I already know that Mermaid is going to be my favourite, with that perfect gokigenyou and "judging you" grimaces and whatnot.

As for "princesses are bad" - but they are not those passive princesses. They fight the bad guys. They are combat princesses. Seriously, nothing is bad with wanting to be a princess, as long as you are taking action. And Haruka went to help her friend. I was more baffled by the line "in this school we all work in unison to achieve our dreams". It was like they were actually bashing individualism but maybe it's just me being oversensitive.
CiaraFeb 3, 2015 2:37 AM
Feb 3, 2015 5:25 AM
Nov 2013
leetshoe said:
Kolnikov said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, sorry I had to laugh. Your concern is simply ridiculous. Well, I hope you're actually just kidding, I really hope hahaha.
Feb 3, 2015 4:52 PM

Dec 2010
Welp this is my first Precure series, so nice to meet all of you, I imagine we will be seeing a lot of each other in here over the next year.

I needed a new magical girl show, and I've always wanted a year long series to follow, preferably an original one, so this fits the bill perfectly!

It brings to mind the Saturday Morning Cartoons I watched as a kid, and a nostalgia play is always a good choice.

I liked the episode quite a bit. I look forward to seeing where this will go. Haruka is cute, and so is Puff. I could do with out Aroma right now though.

But I'm in it for the long run, and I'm looking forward to watching this weekly!
Feb 4, 2015 12:54 PM

Aug 2011
Nice episode, it was fun, liking Haruka much more than Megumi.

That start was totally taken from Utena. Someone liked it and decided to take everything that made Utena Utena and just put it in there.

I really liked how they were laughing at Haruka's dream, that was great I sounded there like a really horrible person I would have clapped at them in from in my computer if the bad guy would have said to the blue haired girl that I hope they won't forget that her dream was a terrible idea, that everybody would hate her book or something but I'm being to hopeful.

The animation in the battle was awesome, I was so in awe that it took away all my concentration to see if the CGI was meh or worst (?)
In general: nice start.
Feb 4, 2015 3:23 PM

Oct 2008
Wasn't too happy with making the attack CGI BUT, it looks way better than Sailor Moon Crystal's complete travesty, and overall it's pretty to look at. At least the CGI in Precure looks decent to good (I love HaCha's ending CGI for ex.), it was a slap on the face to see Crystal's. The rest of the animation is actually top-notch, the fighting sequences were great!

I was actually really skeptical about princesses being the theme. Wasn't crazy the concept itself (usually it's a neutral goal, like being happy, protect others, etc. that also boys would be able to identify with), the long dresses reminded me of how freaking ridiculous Wedding Peach looked with them running around in their wedding dresses... But I got over that pretty fast with this episode. I liked how they just made the long dresses appear at the end, so they can fight like any other Cure first. So far I really liked it, I will watch the next episode for sure.

Haruka's theme and name reminds me a bit too much of Blossom. Even has the four-petal pink flower on her. The design is not bad looking, but maybe not make her as similar as HeartCatch's flower theme? Oh well it's not bad looking.

Again the pink/blue/yellow palette though? C'mon, give us some green Cures again already!

One thing though... what is it with the prince?? I mean I'm not against androgyny or girly looking boys (I'm a hardcore anime fan after all) but damn, he looks 120% like a girl! I'm not even stretching it, he genuinely looks like a complete girl. I mean I normally would have zero problems with this but this is a girl's show where everyone is very girly. A bit of a balance between the character roster would be nice. (then again this is Precure we're talking about)
Feb 4, 2015 5:24 PM

Aug 2014
I noticed that a lot of sides/elements of the story was kind of related to other animes. Not necessarily just pretty cure(i didn't watch all the pretty cure btw lol).
1. It has royalty (pretty cure, mipple, porun, lunlun)(happiness charge pretty cure, Hime )
2. Not every character has a mascot (happiness charge precure)
3. It deals with dreams (shugo chara)
4. when purifying, the character holds their hands together in a certain way, outstretches their arms and something shoots out of their hands(shugo chara)
5. the first pretty cure introduced is/will be away from their parents for awhile(happiness charge pretty cure, Hime)
6. there is a pretty cure based on flowers (pretty cure splash star, bloom)

I actually can't tell if I liked it how "related" is was or not, be it intentional or unintentional.
Feb 5, 2015 9:14 AM

Mar 2012
X10A_Freedom said:
The battle animation was great but I just hope Toei didn't blow away 5 episodes' worth of budget here.

Just you wait, by episode 10 it's going to look like your typical Toei episode a disaster!

Jokes aside I really enjoyed this episode. Granted there was a little cheese of execution before the transformation, but Haruka is actually not a bad genki and the episode was well paced and feels like the writers has soul implementing depth to the characters, instead of selling out or something.

I have a feeling this will do better than HaCha in terms of ratings, but I dunno. Idols are pushing Magical Girls off at the moment. Anyway, good start.
Feb 6, 2015 10:05 AM

Oct 2008
Finally got round to watching the first episode and all I have to say is WOW. It's been so long since I got this emotionally invested in the first episode of a Precure series (since HCPC). The humor is not overblown, the characters are great, the theme works superbly well. The action was phenomenal and the transformations were beautiful. The idea that the monsters are born form the dreams of characters make for an interesting mechanic. Does a bigger dream = more powerful monster? Hm... Only wish the monsters and victim of the week had more development, therefore making the emotional connection even stronger.

Regardless, you have a good thing going here. PLEASE DON'T SCREW THIS UP!

ZetaZaku said:
I like the part about dreams, but the main heroine wanting to become a princess is just hilariously awful haha.

That's precisely the point and why it was amazing! It just goes to show how much courage it took for her stand up for the insipidness of her own dream (which she herself is cognizant of), which in turn made her worthy to protect the dreams of others. Brilliant. I really wonder how many people will actually admit to their own dreams in real life.
Feb 6, 2015 6:48 PM

Oct 2012
Time to give this new series of precure a try. I didnt like the previous one too much, hopefully this will be better.

Princess/nobility theme this time.
Protagonist has that hyperactive personality.
Nice legs lol.
theyre using a lot more cg than before. makes it feel like im watching a video game cut scene rather than an anime.
the ED was pretty as always.

dunno if i like it just yet, gotta meet the other princesses :D
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Feb 13, 2015 1:06 PM
Dec 2012
leetshoe said:
Kolnikov said:

If you didn't notice, they aren't acting like damsels in distress like most princesses. Haruka can defend herself quite well. Princesses can kick ass too.

It's also pretty stupid to bash something when there's only one episode out and the plot hasn't started moving yet. At least wait until there's more episode out.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 21 Discussion

Kaengel - Jun 28, 2015

9 by hutaosghostt_ »»
Mar 22, 9:27 PM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 16 Discussion

Ryuu_Hou-ou - May 18, 2015

10 by hutaosghostt_ »»
Mar 22, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 14 Discussion

silverwalls - May 4, 2015

13 by hutaosghostt_ »»
Mar 22, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 12 Discussion

megmica - Apr 18, 2015

16 by pendr4gonz »»
Feb 20, 5:54 AM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 7 Discussion

Akarin - Mar 15, 2015

16 by TlordGaming »»
Feb 8, 7:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.