Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Feb 21, 2015 6:15 PM

Dec 2012
Yes.
[right]
"The big secret to breaking the rules is to make it look as though you're following them."
Feb 21, 2015 6:39 PM
Oct 2014
If family members count then yes, if not, nope.
Feb 24, 3:06 AM
CD enthusiast

Jan 2024
My first kiss was wonderful. I was perhaps 21 at the time and she was 19. We were very much in love and on a train ride that lasted several hours. We kissed for almost the entire time. As it was new for both of us, we just went at it; everything came naturally. I'm grateful for such a warm memory.
Feb 24, 3:18 AM

Jan 2021
9 years later this thread was revived and I still haven't experienced my first kiss. Damn.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Feb 24, 3:25 AM

Aug 2020
A random thread being revived now... hmmm

Feb 24, 3:50 AM

May 2020
I think I had my first kiss with a guy when I was a kid. I remember being grossed out by it.
Feb 24, 4:18 AM

Nov 2019
Bold of you to assume i've ever had a romantic kiss
Feb 24, 4:27 AM

Jul 2014
I was 19 and it was with a total stranger at a Halloween party.
Take care of yourself

Feb 24, 5:30 AM

Jun 2017
Two years ago with my first boyfriend. Special sure but definitely very awkward.
Feb 24, 10:17 AM

Mar 2019
Me and my girlfriend at the time were both freshmen in highschool, I think we were both 15 at the time. We kissed on the front steps outside the school after everyone had gone home, lol. We were both kind of awkward, but it was very sweet.
Feb 24, 12:31 PM

Apr 2023
Sixth grade, with a female friend. Meh? We were both curious I guess.
Feb 24, 2:34 PM
Jul 2018
nope. I never got to go to high school so I never got a chance with that teen love stuff
Feb 24, 7:33 PM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
I think it was in 2013, so I was around 18-19, with my first gf.

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Feb 24, 9:34 PM
Jan 2022
Sigh, I've gotten so old, that I can't even remember whose tongue was in my mouth.

Feb 24, 11:37 PM

Sep 2018
8 year old with tongue. It was a dare in class at school.

They'd probably arrest the boy now if that happened today.
Feb 25, 12:36 AM

May 2010
I've never had one, and it wouldn't probably be a big deal even if I had
Hello can you please watch Kitaku-bu Katsudou Kiroku
Feb 25, 5:07 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Swiggy said:
N/A-- oh, it can be cheek kisses or lip pecks?
My family used to give good night kisses until my big bro started crying about it. They're my first.
Ah, past self forgot that I had played spin the bottle during a Gay Straight Alliance meeting back in high school once. The dude who kissed me first kept licking his lips before he kissed everyone though. Besides that part, I honestly always forget that happened. They were all just quick pecks on the lips. Haven't kissed anyone since.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Apr 1, 9:13 AM
Jul 2018
i never had my first kiss, but, my mother kissed me when i slept when i was like 12? does that count?
Apr 1, 10:54 AM

Jan 2009
yaessmochi said:
i never had my first kiss, but, my mother kissed me when i slept when i was like 12? does that count?
Nope, only romantic kisses count, preferable only the ones with mutual feelings and not from some dare or something as a young child or from suddenly being involuntarily kissed
The bigger question is rather which (biological) girl/woman would be at least not averse to kissing romantically in general and guys in especial (and which of those have done so with less than 5 other guys), because the other combinations are far easier to encounter here
Apr 1, 11:01 AM

Feb 2020
"When was your first kiss MAL?"

I was 18.

Also, R.I.P OP.
Apr 7, 3:25 AM
Jul 2018
my friend (male) kiss me without asking. does that count?
Apr 7, 3:30 AM

Oct 2012
With my ex wife who was also my first girlfriend when I was 18. It was sooooo awkward because she had to teach me how to kiss well.
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

Then why am I dead?
Apr 7, 4:44 AM

Jan 2009
BoringSalad said:
According to the OP: "Only kisses on the lips count people, sheesh.". According to me, "only romantic kisses count, preferable only the ones with mutual feelings and not from some dare or something as a young child or from suddenly being involuntarily kissed"

Illuminatli said:
With my ex wife who was also my first girlfriend when I was 18. It was sooooo awkward because she had to teach me how to kiss well.
Did it help with @Moog right away or did you two need some practice regardless if either of you doesn't mind answering?
Apr 7, 4:47 AM

Oct 2012
Reply to Noboru
BoringSalad said:
According to the OP: "Only kisses on the lips count people, sheesh.". According to me, "only romantic kisses count, preferable only the ones with mutual feelings and not from some dare or something as a young child or from suddenly being involuntarily kissed"

Illuminatli said:
Did it help with @Moog right away or did you two need some practice regardless if either of you doesn't mind answering?
@Noboru

Well, when I got together with Moog I had to teach him how to kiss. He's good now though.
Then why are we laughing?

Then why am I dead?
Apr 7, 4:49 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Illuminatli
@Noboru

Well, when I got together with Moog I had to teach him how to kiss. He's good now though.
@Illuminatli That's great to hear you could use your experiences to good use, practice makes the master after all
Apr 7, 5:28 AM

Jul 2022
Drunk at a party, made out with a friend. Everyone talks bout how much they hate their first kiss so jus for that, no regrets, least it was a guy I was good with. We still friends, just never speak of it..hah.
Apr 8, 10:00 AM

Jan 2023
With the "bottle game". When I was 11 years old. Cute girl.
More "extensive" kiss, and at some elementary school dance that year.
Apr 8, 11:23 AM

Mar 2008
Technically i was around i think 8 but i wasnt into it some random girl just snuck a quick peck on the lips. I dont even remember who she was lol I dont really count it for that reason, it meant nothing to me.
Apr 9, 12:57 PM

Jun 2023
Talk about bumping a thread, hah.
Romantically? Twenty-four.
Apr 9, 1:07 PM

Feb 2011
When I was 10 I've been "dating" (to the extend 10 y.o. can date anyway) a girl my age, we dearly loved each other and kissed from time to time. Then I was sent away to another city due to unrelated reasons and that caused us to leave each others' lives.
Apr 10, 11:06 AM

Jul 2013
I never got kissed. Not even once in my entire life. I am not joking.
Apr 10, 11:10 AM

Aug 2012
Romantically, never. A little weird since I'm 27. Dunno why, but I always felt that the lip kisses were like getting your lips sucked by the tentacles of a live octopus. I know, a weird comparison.
Apr 10, 2:05 PM

Jan 2009
pludel2 said:
What's the story behind it if you don't mind?

Shizuna said:
When I was 10 I've been "dating" (to the extend 10 y.o. can date anyway) a girl my age, we dearly loved each other and kissed from time to time. Then I was sent away to another city due to unrelated reasons and that caused us to leave each others' lives.
This sounds like a bitter-sweet love story. Who is cutting onions here? 😭

DesuMaiden said:
I believe you. Though whether it will eventually happen or not, I wish for you to keep going on and find enjoyment and happiness in your life

H-A-M-M-Y said:
Romantically, never. A little weird since I'm 27. Dunno why, but I always felt that the lip kisses were like getting your lips sucked by the tentacles of a live octopus. I know, a weird comparison.
Unusual for sure, but I wouldn't count it as weird. Would you count yourself as being averse or even phobic to mouth-to-mouth kisses? Also, if there is a strong relationship being established, would you consider doing it regardless?
Apr 10, 5:01 PM

Jun 2023
Reply to Noboru
pludel2 said:

Shizuna said:

DesuMaiden said:
I believe you. Though whether it will eventually happen or not, I wish for you to keep going on and find enjoyment and happiness in your life

H-A-M-M-Y said:
Unusual for sure, but I wouldn't count it as weird. Would you count yourself as being averse or even phobic to mouth-to-mouth kisses? Also, if there is a strong relationship being established, would you consider doing it regardless?
@Noboru Not much to tell. Was the first time in-person there was a mutual interest.
The relationship only lasted like six weeks, though, lol.
Apr 10, 5:24 PM

Apr 2023
I actually had a very novel series of trysts back when I was 17, which culminated in a kiss between us on a concrete pier out by the local lake. She asked me out to prom out of literally nowhere in a super dorky and cute way (using the spelling feature on a math calculator after asking to borrow it), and though I couldn't go we ended up talking and being together for a short while before I left for a summer job. We talked for weeks and it felt like I really connected with someone for the first time in my life, really. Nine years later I still find myself thinking about her sometimes. Every once in a while I happen to drive by her dad's place (smaller town) and the memories flood back every time. Hope she's happy.
Apr 11, 4:39 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to pludel2
@Noboru Not much to tell. Was the first time in-person there was a mutual interest.
The relationship only lasted like six weeks, though, lol.
@pludel2 How did you meet up and who was making the first move, if you don't mind?
Oh well, but at least you got some experience out of it and probably have a better idea of what you want in a love relationship
Apr 11, 4:51 AM

May 2014
Ah yes it was back in high school, in my ex's house. It was weirdly addicting my first time doing it, even though it was not with the person I ended up with.
“Be the heroine of your life, not the victim.”
"Just don't overdo it"
*nods*
Apr 11, 7:23 AM

Jun 2023
Reply to Noboru
@pludel2 How did you meet up and who was making the first move, if you don't mind?
Oh well, but at least you got some experience out of it and probably have a better idea of what you want in a love relationship
@Noboru Work, and her.

Not really, met someone else that year, got married, and it was a cluster fuck. Lol. After that, I have a better idea. XD
Apr 11, 7:58 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to pludel2
@Noboru Work, and her.

Not really, met someone else that year, got married, and it was a cluster fuck. Lol. After that, I have a better idea. XD
@pludel2 Oh okay, thanks

Well, at least now you have a better idea 😅
Apr 11, 9:01 AM

Jul 2013
Kissing is gross. Who would want that?
Apr 13, 3:38 PM

Dec 2021
It was quite awhile ago. Ahem.... *cough* uhhh.... *looks away*
Apr 13, 6:24 PM

Jul 2013
And why would anyone wanna kiss? Honest question.
Apr 13, 6:26 PM

May 2022
Never, but it may happen soon since some girls in the grade above have a crush on me.
Apr 13, 6:56 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to SnipeStrike
Never, but it may happen soon since some girls in the grade above have a crush on me.
@SnipeStrike wish you the best of luck ;)
Apr 13, 7:21 PM
Jan 2023
Not yet, maybe it'll happen one day though, who knows.
Apr 13, 7:34 PM

Aug 2022
It must've been my mother or my sister.
Apr 16, 9:21 AM

Aug 2012
Reply to Noboru
pludel2 said:

Shizuna said:

DesuMaiden said:

H-A-M-M-Y said:
@Noboru

That's a very good question! So, I used to be phobic towards mouth-to-mouth kisses. Now, I lean more towards aversion. Maybe around the time I starting to identify less as aro-ace and more as striaght. And well, I'll probably consider doing it if a strong relationship has been established. Cuz relationships require sacrifices and such to work and if my future partner does want a kiss, I will have to oblige at some point.
Apr 16, 11:18 AM

Feb 2024
My first kiss was stolen by a drunk hoe on my sports club afterparty a millenium ago, I was 14 or 15 maybe. It was fun and new to me, but I don't even remember her face nowdays, only the warmth of her body. What I clearly remember is how I was washing her wetmarks from my best friend's parents bedroom next day. That wasn't fun at all, as some jerk broke the toilet and there was no water in the house, so my friend went to his granny leaving me alone to deal with all that mess.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Apr 16, 11:26 AM

Jan 2009
H-A-M-M-Y said:
That's a very good question! So, I used to be phobic towards mouth-to-mouth kisses. Now, I lean more towards aversion. Maybe around the time I starting to identify less as aro-ace and more as striaght. And well, I'll probably consider doing it if a strong relationship has been established. Cuz relationships require sacrifices and such to work and if my future partner does want a kiss, I will have to oblige at some point.
Thanks! I wish you much success in either overcoming your aversion (at least partially) or finding someone who is okay with little to no kissing

edit: @H-A-M-M-Y You're welcome! :)
NoboruApr 17, 10:32 AM
Apr 16, 3:14 PM

Jun 2022
Not the most interesting, but a girl I liked came over to my house to hangout and we ended up kissing after she said she liked me.
We never officially dated but I still talk with her everyday.
"𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓭 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒾𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼 𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊"

✩ [TATTOO ARI -Number Girl] ✩
0:00 〇────── 3:26
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - Today

19 by Rhaelynne »»
1 minute ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

31 by traed »»
7 minutes ago

» Do you think there should be an age limit on friendship?

Thy-Veseveia - Feb 28

45 by traed »»
13 minutes ago

» (Personality) Try to paste 3 different statements that matter to you

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

17 by Noboru »»
49 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

681 by blankflag »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.