Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
BTOOOM!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 24, 2014 4:06 PM

Oct 2013
Very intresting development,when they collect the chip's they need i wonder if Sakamoto's plan will work.

May 22, 2014 7:57 AM

Apr 2012
laldonkaments said:
and srsly, why does a game like BTOOOM! even feature a marriage system?!).

Haha you know, I was wondering this too, it's kind of like if Call of Duty had one :p Seems a bit out of place. Buuuut I guess it's what will allow for a mushy/dramatic moment between Sakamoto and Himiko at some point... of course.
Jul 31, 2014 11:05 AM

Jun 2013
The suspense in this anime is breathtaking!!!!
Aug 4, 2014 4:18 PM

Jan 2014
It just keeps getting better and better!
Sep 17, 2014 2:31 PM

Feb 2011
LOL the woman rly scared me xDDD i jumped while watching it xD
Nov 15, 2014 2:09 AM

Jun 2011
For a second there I thought the woman cut off her own arm to prevent being detected, and for a second I thought that was so freakin badass. :p

Sakamoto dropped out of school? I thought he graduated from college, because he did interviewed for a somewhat nice looking company, didn't he?
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Dec 1, 2014 11:47 PM

Apr 2013
seems like there's nothing you can't do in the virtual world of btooom...

the episode was alright but the nurse character was stupid. the way she was reacting to the presence of a male made me think that she had also gone through a traumatic experience like Himiko. but no!!! she was betrayed by one person twice who was a guy but that doesn't justify why she freaked out seeing a guy, by her experience she should be distrustful of any other human being but for some weird reason (plot requirement) it only applies to guys.
Stupid!!!
Apr 3, 2015 5:53 PM
Feb 2015
That woman is pretty freaky, but I don't blame her... I enjoyed himiko and ryouta's little talk. Hopefully she tells him the truth soon..
Well it looks like the next episode has some action. And that guy is back???
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Jun 12, 2015 10:42 AM

May 2014
LOL, just how hated that doctor is to be sent back in the game twice?

SakurasouBusters said:
The suspense in this anime is breathtaking!!!!
Indeed. I just can't stop watching.
Jun 22, 2015 12:34 PM

Jan 2015
So, other games happened on the island, ok... When that woman appeared to Himiko, I first thought that was the tattooed guy. Anyway, great episode.
Apr 29, 2016 8:15 PM

Jul 2013
I liked that episode. Cute moment between Himiko and Sakamoto, especially when she began to cry after what Sakamoto said to her. I want so badly for Sakamoto to know that she's the real Himiko. :<

The night scene with Shiki was really creepy. I would never had expected that this was a woman. Lucky Sakamoto he got almost hit. Seems that Shiki had a hard time with this bastard of doctor. I'm happy that he's back on the island. I hope he will get what he deserved.

The next episode will be super exciting alone from what you could see in the PV.

May 18, 2016 7:08 PM
Jun 2013
we see how himikos life was after the rape stuff and it sucked. We also met the evil bitch of the show. I find it funny ryouta seems to glare over the fact he was terrible to his parents. Also is it me or is this show all men are evil show? It seems you can be sent to the island as long as someone hates you.
Jul 10, 2016 4:44 AM

Dec 2015
Shiiit, that guy was sent to the island again, and he's probably going to meet them
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Oct 12, 2016 2:19 PM

Jul 2013
So there were games before and that woman was one of them and got betrayed by a man, seeing a pattern here.

It's sad she has one hand missing too although it means others can't detect her with radar so she is really a ghost effectively.
May 4, 2017 6:50 AM

Apr 2015
Average episode. Nothing much to say except for the Himiko and Sakamoto interactions. If only she said the truth about the name and the marriage and all that smh.

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”
Jun 20, 2017 10:16 PM

Jul 2016
Are Komodo dragons really the type to go after humans like this? Murasaki's story was pitiful, she got betrayed by the same man twice.
Feb 10, 2021 6:52 PM
Feb 2020
Some one please take this woman off this island.

I just know Sakamoto is going to go full retard around that murderous psycopath in the sweater.

The little creep who killed his father (also a creep) was right about Sakamoto playing this like an idiot. He was called out by the Mercenary twice. You don't have a plan. And once for wishful thinking.

He knows a persons radar won't ping if they're still. But runs for the light which is too far away for the person (if there was a person) to have got to. He said to split up. What an idiot. What would she have done if she'd been ambushed by another soldier/mercenary.

Even now I don't think he actually completely realises he betrayed his friends when he was talking to the mercenary and said 'with us' and I still bet he doesn't understand about all the vegetation and small animal life he disturbed and the sound he made as he crashed through the forest (never mind footprints).

I can't believe how much he shouts out loud. His feelings always completely disable his situational awareness and logic.

His walking up to Blonde girl from behind when (he had obviously forgotten) he knew he'd left her on high alert for an attacker. He got a thoroughly deserved beating. Hopefully next time he'll be more aware of such kind of situations. If one of your own isn't expecting you. Let them know when you get close, don't give them a heart attack.

Wanting to talk to the woman when he'd already fought with her and heard her say She doesn't want anything to do with men is a failure to read people, read the room and read situations (again).

He's not going to learn anything this guy. If he was some one who could get a clue. He wouldn't be on that island. And he wouldn't have started with his rant on the plane just when he and every one saw the first guy who challenged the Game Master get electrocuted... and got himself zapped in the bead with so much electricity he lost his memory.

For these reasons. It's obvious theres going to be a disaster for the group when they cross paths with that killer who killed the man who fell for her damsel in distress act.
Rui_ReiFeb 10, 2021 6:56 PM
Mar 3, 2021 9:49 AM

Dec 2020
What frustrates me about Himiko is she won't trust "all men" because of the trauma she suffered (almost being raped twice, I get it, that shits terrifying) but it was her friends, WOMEN, who signed her up TO DIE - So shouldn't you distrust everyone then?

And the nurse trusting the same guy who threw her under the bus was an idiot, why would you even trust him after what he did? Why not kill him instead of letting him almost kill you? Jesus.
May 4, 2022 6:10 PM

Jul 2021
Man legit every time Ryouta meets a female on that island all he gets is enormous one-sided feminism declared over him, unlucky af ngl.
Nov 22, 2022 1:39 AM

May 2020
Betrayals blast you harder than bombs in this series.

Himiko might be trusting Sakamoto for now and vice versa, but hey you don't know who might have a change in their sentiments once they collect six chips.
May 15, 2023 11:44 AM

Dec 2022
This crazy bitch stands over Himiko shining a flashlight in her face and then scurries off, and the narrative seemingly forgets about it after, and she's treated as though she's just a caring lady who didn't just do something extremely suspicious. Is that not going to be addressed again? What about trying to stab Ryouta? The doctor guy is also back on the island, so maybe she'll have a second chance to kill him or something.

Shaded Horizon

Oct 23, 2023 9:05 AM

Jun 2022
Noice Chemistry...
Sep 9, 6:19 AM

Mar 2020
Wait, seriously? She told the whole story and didn't even tell him the doctor's name, damn it xD
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Btooom! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

jenanime - Dec 20, 2012

472 by Dripinn »»
Yesterday, 9:13 AM

» AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

anna222222 - Sep 13

9 by Sarwan111 »»
Sep 14, 7:11 AM

» Btooom! 2nd season? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

waalex11 - Dec 20, 2012

412 by Dripinn »»
Sep 13, 6:57 AM

Poll: » Btooom! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2012

141 by PedroKarim64 »»
Sep 9, 7:41 AM

Poll: » Btooom! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2012

199 by PedroKarim64 »»
Sep 8, 3:05 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.