Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 22, 2022 1:58 AM

Nov 2011
Damn, Dabi had an dark ambition this episode. It almost seemed like a personal goal for him to take down Hawk after what he did to Twice.

But seriously, Dabi was actually creepy to see, even compared to some of his other episodes. It's also good to see the toher pro heroes taking care of business too, especially Endeavor.
Oct 22, 2022 1:58 AM

Jun 2019
Man... Mirko is such a baddie. So strong and amazing but she's heavily injured. Some pretty good action this week. Those nomus are still a big problem.

Shigaraki is finally here and looks like it's gonna go down. A few great cuts here and there in this episode. No confirmation on Hawks yet.
Oct 22, 2022 2:00 AM

Mar 2014
So shigaraki got All for One's quirk, and the Doctor's quirk was to live twice his lifespan?! Damn that's insane!
Oct 22, 2022 3:04 AM
Aug 2022
Went like flash didn't it. This episode told us what was the purpose of tomura wearing his family's hand was. Dam, miriko is badass even after being stabbed from all sides she still managed to land a hit in the capsule and finally tomura is awakened, can't wait to see him in action in the next episode. The woman nomu was creepy though.
Oct 22, 2022 3:12 AM
Feb 2018
Wow, full of sakuga moment
Oct 22, 2022 3:15 AM
Jun 2020
Damn. Just god-motherfucking-damn, what an episode.

The animation was absolutely crazy, there was so much damn sakuga. And unlike last season, where the first cour of the season was consistently well animated as well, this time the arc it's adapting is actually good. Actually, so far, it might be the best arc yet.

Again: Damn. They're really making up for the let down that the MVA adaptation was.

Bravo!
Oct 22, 2022 3:15 AM

Jul 2017
Hawks is such a two-faced Pro Hero, there're little to no weaknesses that can be said about him.

That said, his only weakness being of fire that's being exploited by Dabi in full fire against him for killing someone being able to provide the dream, Hawks, while as the identity of Keigo Takami is gone, he is dead meat with Dabi living on the Hero Killer: Stain's will.

Back at Jaku Hospital, the Pro Heroes are doing their best subjugating the High End Nomus released by Dr. Garaki, with Mirko facing the worst possible outcome to reach to the doctor and Shigaraki before he is released out of the capsule in no time to spare, even down to the miniscule of seconds. And Present Mic did just that, finally showing his capabilites to put the dream dead in the water.

Shigaraki awakens in All For One's realm, reliving his best and worst memories, now lead by the master villain himself, inheriting the original Quirk as his successor.

The ultimate Symbol of Evil re-awakens within Shigaraki, and the world of Heroes vs. Villains will plunge into chaos once more.
Oct 22, 2022 3:22 AM

Jan 2022
The animation, direction and art design has been phenomenal these past four episodes. Bones seems to be getting quite good at integrating CGI into the background details, which means they can put more effort into the Sakuga without losing detail elsewhere. Considering this arc and the next are my favourite MHA arcs, I am begging Bones to maintain these production values.

Anyway, time to watch Shigaraki fuck shit up. 5/5
HorseManPersonOct 22, 2022 3:36 AM

๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ

Oct 22, 2022 3:40 AM
๐ŸฅŠ CHAMPION ๐ŸฅŠ

Apr 2016
Wake up and this is starting to get complicated for the heroes!!! :(
Oct 22, 2022 3:42 AM
Feb 2021
What a Crazy Good Episode was it ๐Ÿ”ฅ Now Shigaraki has become something of a monster now. Damm
Oct 22, 2022 3:45 AM
May 2021
Nice episode everything was spot on!!
Oct 22, 2022 3:46 AM

Sep 2020
Damn, what an episode. Mirko's dedication toward destroying that capsule was insane, what a hero! That high-end Noumu might really prove to be a difficulty, considering how strong she is. Glad we finally got to hear the professor's backstory and how he ties in with all of this. Huh, so a little electricity from a random cable managed to wake Shigaraki, it reminded me of the time when Midoriya went up against Hitoshi and how he stepped out of his brainwashing. Guess now the real fun starts, with Tomura alive and ready to go.
Oct 22, 2022 3:46 AM
Sep 2019
Another banger episode. Teasing Dabi's storyline and of course Shigaraki is finally here.
Oct 22, 2022 3:51 AM

Oct 2022
That was an amazing episode , I can't wait for another one , they are literally giving one after another crazy episodes
Narutouzumaki102Nov 7, 2022 8:00 PM
Oct 22, 2022 3:53 AM
Apr 2020
My hero is fucking back baby
Oct 22, 2022 3:57 AM
Oct 2016
So much happens in this episode. They adapted four chapters and you can definitely tell because lots of different characters get things to do in a single episode. Keeping up the pace to get that dramatic end to the episode. Dabi still has Hawks pinned burning his back like no tomorrow. Dabi revealing to Hawks who he actually is was done well. Hawks doesn't do well against a natural enemy using fire like Dabi.

Mirko still putting in work out doing all these high end nomu. She realizing beating them all isn't an option so best to just go for Shigaraki. Really cool slick scene of Mirko dodging all the nomu. Animation looked great you can tell the animators care a lot about Mirko. Finally able to break through partially to Shigaraki tank. Present Mic coming through right after using his scream to shatter it. Punching the doctor right on the jaw too and carrying him away. Great to see Present Mic and Erasure getting shine in this episode. Going after the doctor themselves since what he did to their friend.

Shigaraki inside his own mindscape reality after his tank opened early. Forcing off his old familial ties once again. If it was an accident in his childhood, it's definitely purposeful now. Shigaraki chooses All For One. The man himself giving Shigaraki the original quirk. With that electric shock just like the nomu, he's awake. The symbol of evil has risen.
Oct 22, 2022 4:06 AM
Feb 2021
GODDAMN SHIGARAKI HAS AWAKENED - SUCH A CLIFFHANGER :,)))
Oct 22, 2022 4:08 AM

Jan 2009
lots of sakuga action this episode

Hawks in trouble

Mirko again with her YOLO and never give up mentality you gonna love her

Shigaraki inherited the original quirk of All For One so shit is about to go down
degOct 22, 2022 4:27 AM
Oct 22, 2022 4:08 AM

Dec 2021
Good episode, I have no comments beside that.
"The Yang Sword cuts what I want to cut."

"Look, it's my victory again."
Oct 22, 2022 4:13 AM

Jan 2015
Holy shit, this season so far is pretty good!
Oct 22, 2022 4:23 AM

Dec 2020
Dabi has some own goals he is way too deep in a dark hole.Poor hawks he knew his real name.
Mirko is so awesome she don’t give up.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sใ‚ท

Oct 22, 2022 4:24 AM
Oct 2019
Mirko the MVP!!
But Shigaraki is awake now ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Whoever that Laser hero, Goodbye you are dead for sure.

The Sakuga ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Damn My Hero getting really good this Season ๐Ÿ‘
Oct 22, 2022 4:49 AM
Jul 2022
OK I am going crazy right now and I just felt like no one is talking about this.

Around 12 minutes, Eraserhead is flying. Not hanging from his scarf Tarzan-style like usual. He is straight up flying. Idk if this was just a bad animation choice or what but it certainly had me rewinding a few times.
Oct 22, 2022 4:54 AM

Nov 2016
Fataxi lol

"Did I do something?" Uff. Mirko was so fucking close, amazing fighting spirit. And not just her, everyone.

DJ Punch

You know it's serious when the voice hero stats throwing hands

Very dope episode again. Shigaraki's awakening gave me chills.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 22, 2022 4:56 AM

Apr 2016
This episode tells a lot! I'm loving the adaptation, everything's going so well. The ost gives me chills, props to Yuki Hayashi and his team. The next episode is the start of chaos. I can't wait

Oct 22, 2022 5:04 AM
Sep 2015
When will I can catch a breath? I've been suffocating with a serious tone since the beginning of this season. Another episode with no big three protagonists appearance. I guess they'll make a big entrance nearing the end of this arc but the wait is killing me. And while Hawks raid is very well-prepared (except Dabi), Endeavor's raid is very ill-prepared, they basically know nothing about the hospital's underground, but on the other hand, it's also a reason why the number one hero Endeavor need to be in a hospital's raid because the risk factor is much higher.
Oct 22, 2022 5:19 AM
Jan 2019
THE NEW BEST MHA EPISODE WOW
Oct 22, 2022 5:26 AM
Sep 2020
Rabbit fight is awesome. But there is 1 thing that makes me crazy. WHY THE HELL THEY DONT KILL SHIGARAKI AND PROF. DIRECTLY? WHAT U WAITING MORON JUST KILL THEM! i know this will finish anime but the part im angry is that shigaraki and PROF are so vulnerable. Idk man its stupity, its not realistic
Oct 22, 2022 5:31 AM
Jul 2018
I love the interesting contrast between Hawks and Dabi concerning their relationship with Twice:

Hawks intimately and honestly wanted to have been friends with Twice had the circumstances been different but in his mind he tragically had to end him right there anyway.

vs.

Dabi's and Twice's friendship appears to be more genuine than it actually is but Dabi viewing Twice more of a tool in order to fulfill his dreams and ambitions.

Sometimes in life you accidentally befriend the wrong type of person (in this case Giran) and then face severe consequences due to that. However then again he had Toga as well but either way poor Twice man. ๐Ÿ˜”
Oct 22, 2022 5:36 AM
Jan 2020
A_Ghost_Queen said:
OK I am going crazy right now and I just felt like no one is talking about this.

Around 12 minutes, Eraserhead is flying. Not hanging from his scarf Tarzan-style like usual. He is straight up flying. Idk if this was just a bad animation choice or what but it certainly had me rewinding a few times.

๐Ÿ˜‚ yeah he is. They should’ve shown his scarf extended so it looked like he was swinging
Oct 22, 2022 5:37 AM

Feb 2014
Why call for an Uber when you can call the Fataxi, eh? XD

Aside from that amusing moment, the whole episode maintains the pure serious tone that we've had since the season begun, with Dabi now venting his venomous anger at Hawks after he succeed in killing Twice. He doesn't care whether Hawks lives or dies, but all he cares about is avenging Twice. I think Hawks will need a miracle in order to get out of this dire situation that he's in.

Meanwhile, we got another dosage of Mirko doing awesome things. She was quick to realise that fighting the Nomus was a waste of her time, so she was wise to change her target to Shigaraki's capsule. Despite getting pierced and savaged, she was able to fully commit in destroying the capsule. Not only that, but it felt satisfying to see Present Mic landing a solid fist into the doctor's face.

Despite all of the heroes efforts, it's too late to stop Shigaraki from awakening, where we see in his dream sequence in leaving behind his family and choosing All For One.

With the production values still being great in this episode, now with Shigaraki awake, I do hope that the staff can treat us fans to more pretty sakuga animation. =)
Oct 22, 2022 5:43 AM

Jun 2014
More Mirko sakuga, give her all the love Bones ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Shiggy has finally been awakened and shit is about to escalate from here.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Oct 22, 2022 5:53 AM
Jan 2020
Best episode by far.
Next episode animation will be fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Oct 22, 2022 6:03 AM
Jun 2012
Peak. (character limit)
Oct 22, 2022 6:06 AM

May 2015
Mirko is pretty badass, yeah.
Oct 22, 2022 6:10 AM
Jan 2021
That Shigarakio scene gave me GOOSEBUMPS....
Oct 22, 2022 6:12 AM

Jan 2018
It's insane how much the pro heroes need to go through. Their motivations must be sky high. Talking about Mirko and Hawks of course.

Now that Shigaraki's finally awakened from his long vegetal state, things are bound to get more interesting.
Oct 22, 2022 6:17 AM

Oct 2016
Damn, they're really nailing it so far.

All I'm gonna say is, RIP X-Less.
Oct 22, 2022 6:24 AM
Oct 2022
truly a amazing episode
Oct 22, 2022 6:36 AM
Apr 2022
Wow, they really came out swinging for the fences this season. These first four episodes were insane, never a dull moment. Can’t wait for next week.
Oct 22, 2022 6:53 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Feels like they're too many fights at the same time to be honest but Mirko is still as good as before... also that doctor's quirk wow, but Shigaraki's case is now the most worrying with its All of One quirk :S
Oct 22, 2022 7:31 AM

May 2018
So is Hawks dead? T_T

Anyways Tomura has finally awakened. Let's see the real battle begin!
Oct 22, 2022 7:44 AM
Sep 2020
What was X-Less doing at the end there? Just making sure yhat he doesn't have to fight Shigaraki is definitely gonna kill the first chance he gets. No?
Apparently X-Less was at Kamino, but I couldn't remember. Feels to me like he is just there so that none of the characters we know die, while we will be able to see Shigaraki's new skills.

Also why is Mic at the front lines? Just for revenge?
Oct 22, 2022 7:56 AM

Nov 2016
Next episode is going to be BIG
Oct 22, 2022 8:03 AM
Apr 2019
nest ep gone be crazy
Oct 22, 2022 8:06 AM
Jan 2021
A_Ghost_Queen said:

He might have been like using his scarfs to get around like Tarzan or something
Oct 22, 2022 8:07 AM

Apr 2018
Mirko's still stealing the spotlight of the episode. Even though she is losing parts of her body, no matter what, she goes forward without looking back. Well yeah, that's the end because the MF is about to wake up. I really love the OST.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Oct 22, 2022 8:27 AM

Oct 2008
now that Tomura Shigaraki as awoken, looks like the first casualty would be that X named pro hero... good riddance to him!
5/5.

Oct 22, 2022 8:31 AM

Apr 2014
This episode just showed saying. Yeah all of you being very hopeful right now? WRONG! SIREN SIREN!
Oct 22, 2022 8:31 AM

Jun 2015
Sweet baby Enki!! Not only is the shit hitting the fan, but people keep throwing shit at it!!! At this moment, the rabbit women takes MVP over everyone in all time in anime. I might change my mind in the future, but that was some badass story.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2023

161 by ToTheGyz »»
Yesterday, 3:55 PM

Poll: » What is the best MHA arc so far?

OskarC25 - Apr 8, 2023

20 by ToG25thBaam »»
Sep 18, 9:34 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

269 by ToG25thBaam »»
Sep 18, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2023

226 by ToG25thBaam »»
Sep 18, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stripes - Mar 11, 2023

299 by ToG25thBaam »»
Sep 18, 7:24 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.