Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Maid I Hired Recently Is Mysterious
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 13, 2022 10:58 AM

Nov 2011
Lilith dressed up as a maid like that and showing up at school is super suspicous LOL

On the other hand, it looks like there's a girl named Tsukasa who has been watching her. Amusing episode but Yuuri is still a very sensible character.
Aug 13, 2022 11:26 AM

Apr 2014
The relationship between Lilith and Fujisaki looks very suspicious. Ayashiiiiii......

hey... hey... hey... Maou was that you!??
何それ?意味分かんない
Aug 13, 2022 12:06 PM
Mar 2019
This one is good. Really I love their chemistry. Her blushing face is soo cute.
Aug 13, 2022 12:13 PM

Jul 2017
After 2 weeks, thei TakaRie teasing show is back.

After a short round of teasing from Lilith, Yuuri is off to school...and there is the girl that's watching him up close: Tsukasa Gojouin. Given that he doesn't have any parents nor servants to come pick him up, tentatively there's only the maid being able to do so in her capacity, and Tsukasa...sure is interested in the forbidden romance between Yuuri and Lilith, or shall I say, VERY invested in the gag. To have Tsukasa's servant Fujisaki and Lilith be acquainted, the plot is set.

Lilith is out for a shopping errand, leaving Yuuri home alone, where he can just be lazy until she gets back. The problem is finding saury that's sold out everywhere, and the issue is solved by going to the next town...but with the day turning dark, Yuuri's having second thoughts since she left her phone back at the mansion. Thankfully, there's Fujisaki to come to her rescue after buying some manga for Tsukasa, though by this point, Yuuri has been emotionally damaged to think that Lilith played a prank on him to leave him home alone, but he did well to tide over the time she's gone.

May the curse linger these two to stay close together.
Aug 13, 2022 12:14 PM

Feb 2021
Tsukasa and her shotacon fantasies was the best part of the episode.

And there was another little Jahy reference in this episode.
Aug 13, 2022 12:24 PM

Mar 2021
Tsukasa fantasies was hilarious and Lilith going out of her way to get the perfect ingredients just shows how much she cares about Yuuri
Aug 13, 2022 12:28 PM

Feb 2019
Probably the best episode yet. Yuuri has already become very dependent on his new maid, both emotionally and in terms of taking care of the house. Bit fast, but given how lonely he’d been it makes sense. Such a cute scene with him telling her he’d want her around 24 hours a day!

Tsukasa is so cute!

Nice jahy reference with the magazines too lol
Marinate1016Aug 13, 2022 12:36 PM
Aug 13, 2022 12:35 PM

May 2021
Great episode! By the way Lilith was making sure Yuuri was in a perfect state you would think he is travelling to another country! In actuality though, he is going to school!
It seems all of his classmates know that his parents have died and his servants left,
One girl, however, seems to be quite concerned for him. She seemed to start liking him when he talked to her despite her being shy.
At school, she can't seem to find a chance to talk to him.
Lilith came to his school to pick him up and Tsukasa saw her and Yuuri talking...
seems she also thinks Lilith is suspicious! She got flustered hearing Yuuri 'flattering' Lilith and now thinks a forbidden romance between the two has taken place! Well, I can't blame Tsukasa's line of thinking considering that's how pretty much everyone would interpret Yuuri's words if they were in her place lol.
And...Lilith knows Tsukasa's servant it seems somehow.
Lilith is out shopping so Yuuri gets some alone time.
(Saury reminded me of Shizuru and her love for it!)
Seems that Yuuri is worried for Lilith as she didn't leave a note that she was going shopping as usual. He tries to call her but she has left her phone at home.
Tsukasa's servant offers her a ride home.
When she returns, Yuuri suspects she has cast a curse on him to be sad when she isn't around!

Looking forward to the next episode!
Rem4lifexDAug 13, 2022 12:45 PM
AISHITERU...REM!
Aug 13, 2022 12:58 PM

Dec 2020
I like that she is going shopping in the maid outfit.
Tsukasa has her fun watching these two haha.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Aug 13, 2022 1:05 PM

Jun 2015
So much moe I couldnt stop my nose bleed!! I do wonder however who exactly is the maid, and what about her past!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Aug 13, 2022 1:34 PM
Jun 2021
Did not expect that Jahy-sama wa Kujikinai reference lmao
Aug 13, 2022 1:46 PM

Sep 2020
The new girl is cute but also kind of silly, her maid looks pretty cool. and the last part is very nice.
Aug 13, 2022 2:31 PM
Mar 2022
I'm enjoying it all so for for the most part. I'm still just not sure what to make of the "relationship" between the two of them.
Aug 13, 2022 2:36 PM
Mar 2022
its just adult maid that is in love with dense child, kinda sus
Aug 13, 2022 3:22 PM

Jul 2014
Too bad this pedophilia is so bad, found out glowing magenta eyes are really my type.
Aug 13, 2022 3:23 PM

Dec 2013
Favorite episode so far, it wasn't just about the usual counter tease joke, Tsukasa is super funny and the end was pretty touching with Yuuri feeling better when Lilith got back home.
Aug 13, 2022 3:23 PM

May 2020
Thankfully, this episode wasn’t as painful to watch as the first two. But my opinion regarding it didn’t change much. And I don’t think it will.
Aug 13, 2022 3:38 PM

May 2021
Less number of ayashii this episode but instead they had the new girl say it.

Aug 13, 2022 5:32 PM

Jun 2021
I like how doting Lilith is, it’s pretty cute. I suppose they were being a little “love dovey” though huh? Haha. Yuuri always says the mushiest and most embarrassing stuff without a second thought. I kind of respect he speaks his mind like that.

It’s sweet Tsukasa wants to help Yuuri. But man this kid has a suuuper active imagination lol. Definitely reads too many romance novels! I’m a little curious to see how Lilith knows Fujisaki. Where did they cross paths I wonder?

Did anyone clock The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated reference? “Demon Monthly” cover is the Demon Lord lol.

I guess Yuuri really likes having Lilith around. How cute he was all worried about her. That end scene was pretty funny. Fujisaki honestly would look pretty good in a maid outfit. Idk about Tsukasa’s design, but I think she could pull off like a classic maid outfit haha.
Aug 13, 2022 6:43 PM
Mar 2022
My favorite part was when he said that she cursed him to feel sad when she was away.
Aug 13, 2022 6:59 PM
Jun 2022
i liked this anime
Aug 13, 2022 7:40 PM
Aug 2021
AkeZZZ said:
The relationship between Lilith and Fujisaki looks very suspicious. Ayashiiiiii......

I know right are they just making references or is it acc related cause she reminds me a lot of jahy
Aug 13, 2022 8:32 PM
May 2021
--numberoflife-- said:
AkeZZZ said:

I know right are they just making references or is it acc related cause she reminds me a lot of jahy

They're both by the same mangaka.
Aug 13, 2022 9:01 PM

Jul 2014
The pedo vibes this show emits… reverse the genders and this shit gonna get canceled hard on social media lol. That aside I am… envious of Yuri… Lilith is one hot maid.
Aug 14, 2022 1:31 AM

Oct 2017
Tsukasa and her maid are fun characters. Lilith x Yuuri moment was sweet.
Aug 14, 2022 2:40 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lol at this point he's unable to spend the day without her otherwise he already miss her too much, I guess their relationship is growing fast but I wonder what will happen much later then
Aug 14, 2022 4:51 AM

Apr 2020
Yes Lilith you put us all on the curse, because whenever you leave longer than usual, we feel sad, so just like Yuuri, we're glad to have you back after weeks of delay.

Tsukasa's imagination is wild, it doesn't help that the interaction between our little master and our huge maid only bought in to her thoughts. And yo Fujisaki reminds me of someone...oh you know who it is she just doesn't have the same VA.

Glad to have this back, and I like that Maou reference from Jahy-sama...I had to remind myself to finish that show soon.
Aug 14, 2022 8:23 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I’m a little late to this because I thought this would be delayed for another week but I was delighted to see it on my watchlist today! This was a great one too, it’s nice to see the formula changing up already by introducing Tsukasa and her maid Fujisaki, they’re both fun and I loved Tsukasa reacting to Yuuri and Lilith, it definitely seems like she’s the voice of viewers lol. And it looks like Fujisaki and Lilith know each other, which came in handy immediately in the 2nd half of the episode.

It was fun and games at first when Yuuri realized Lilith wasn’t home, I loved the little Jahy reference with that magazine that had the Demon Lord on the cover, but once Yuuri started to get lonely it got pretty sad. After Fujisaki gave Lilith a ride home, the moment she reunited with Yuuri was awesome, very sweet and got me a bit teary eyed lol. She hasn’t been with him long but Yuuri is already very attached, and it makes sense giving what happened to his parents.

And that little after credits scene with Tsukasa and Fujisaki, not even an episode after introducing her and we’re already dressing up Fujisaki in sexy clothes lol.
Aug 14, 2022 7:32 PM

Feb 2011
The new loli is cute, and kinda funny how she jumped to conclusions.

A nice fluff episode, nothing crazy going on.

Laughed hard at the Jahy references though (i believe the author of this also did Jahy sama)

Aug 15, 2022 2:29 AM
Jul 2012
-Stray said:
The pedo vibes this show emits… reverse the genders and this shit gonna get canceled hard on social media lol. That aside I am… envious of Yuri… Lilith is one hot maid.

As long it is just teasing... but this can get serious. The maid would be the one to get in prision, not the boy. :)
Aug 15, 2022 9:46 AM
Feb 2022
La amiga de Yuuri ya piensa cualquier cosa de la relación entre el y Lilith, aunque no esta muy lejos de la verdad. ¿Cómo no estar triste cuando no estas cerca de ella?. Es tan bella y dedicada Lilith.
Aug 15, 2022 11:18 AM

Apr 2012
So, this girl's whole personality is based on "forbidden love!" joke from Madoka?
Aug 15, 2022 3:28 PM

Jul 2016
Episode 3 and I already lost count of the times Yuuri practically "confessed" to his choco maid.
Aug 16, 2022 6:02 AM

Mar 2008
Tsukasa went from being jealous to having an interest in watching those two lol
Aug 16, 2022 6:16 PM
May 2016
Finally! More big boobed sus maid! I will enjoy watching it together with my fellow men of culture. I respect maid! <3
Aug 18, 2022 12:47 AM

May 2019
I'm also late watching this episode and I think this is the best one yet! I always enjoy seeing Lilith blush as Yuuri literally speaks his mind lol. There are 2 new characters, a classmate of Yuuri and her assistant Fujisaki. I'm definitely interested in Lilith's past and we got a bit of info with Fujisaki asking her if she was fine coming back to that town in the limo, wonder what's that about. Also, not sure if Fujisaki was kidding or not when she told Tsukasa that the next day was her last day, like if she was quitting? We'll see!
Aug 19, 2022 4:36 PM

Aug 2018
Yuuri returned to his school and everyone was aware of what happened to his parents. And there he had a friend, Tsukasa. She wanted to talk to him, but she could not. And at the moment she was going to do it, she saw that he was next to Lilith. And from the conversation she heard, she interpreted something that happened between them xd. She also has a servant, Fujisaki. Who seems to know Lilith, hmm. Tsukasa wanted Fujisaki to wear Maid outfit xD
Lilith went shopping but she forgot her cell phone. Yuuri thought she hid it, but nope. And after a while he was worried that she won't come back. Lilith almost didn't come back but she just met Fujisaki and he took her there.
And Lilith found Yuuri waiting for her, it was a nice scene.
The final scene, Tsukasa made a design of the costume that Fujisaki would wear. And well, that was her last day working xD
Good chapter.

Aug 20, 2022 4:25 AM

Feb 2012
It's Saurva, I mean Fujisaki. They are acquainted with Lilith, perhaps they are from the same agency?
How Tsukasa not get the wrong idea with Yuuri's smooth talking Lilith.
Demon Lord from Jahy sama is on the cover of the magazine Yuuri has.
Lilith just plays along with whatever weird way Yuuri rationalises his feelings.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Aug 20, 2022 5:29 AM
Jul 2012
Fortress_Maximus said:
Lilith just plays along with whatever weird way Yuuri rationalises his feelings.

This is basically the fundament of their love interactions. If Yuuri stops finding her suspicious then Lilith would be very sad because she would think that Yuuri has lost his interest in her. So Lilith will never stop follow his thoughts about her because it makes her happy.
Aug 20, 2022 6:50 AM

Jan 2013
ep4 delayed due to new zealand cricket final rebroadcasts.
Aug 21, 2022 12:25 PM

May 2020
Horie Yui always voices some of the better characters, and of course she didn't miss this time around too. Really fun little misunderstanding Tsukasa had there.

Yuuri being total straightforward, as usual.
Aug 22, 2022 9:34 AM
Mar 2016
I have but one question. where did she have the money to buy all those supplies and clothes for the young master?
we know that young master is broke. and I do not think using her own money is kinda overwhelming for working and losing more money for job. We know that working means earning money yet here working means losing more money.
Aug 22, 2022 11:13 AM
Jul 2012
KinjiKido said:
I have but one question. where did she have the money to buy all those supplies and clothes for the young master?
we know that young master is broke. and I do not think using her own money is kinda overwhelming for working and losing more money for job. We know that working means earning money yet here working means losing more money.

mironicusAug 22, 2022 11:19 AM
Aug 23, 2022 9:03 AM
Mar 2016
mironicus said:
KinjiKido said:

Aug 23, 2022 9:14 AM
Jul 2012
KinjiKido said:

mironicusAug 23, 2022 9:51 AM
Sep 6, 2022 2:15 AM
Sep 2021
It was a good episode that reveals some good information, also it had an easter egg, from Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! from SILVER LINK. which is mutual and also they share the same artwork even with the MCs that's all to my observation
Sep 12, 2022 8:27 AM

Mar 2013
Tsukasa's character is so adorable! lmao 😖😖😖
Combo her with her current VA makes her character more spectacular to watch.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 15, 2022 4:26 PM
Mar 2022
it was better than the previous episodes. I think the more the number of characters, the more interesting the story became.
Sep 18, 2022 5:29 AM
Jun 2019
the dialogue between the two characters is very unique. when Yuri wanted to scold Lilith, but her anger turned into words praising Lilith until she blushed.
Sep 18, 2022 10:31 PM
Nov 2017
Your message must contain text
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saikin Yatotta Maid ga Ayashii Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2022

47 by WienGirl »»
Sep 18, 3:07 PM

» age gap?

CielIsAWeeb - Jul 31, 2022

42 by sillycoffecatof7 »»
Aug 6, 11:29 PM

Poll: » Saikin Yatotta Maid ga Ayashii Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2022

36 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Jun 9, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Saikin Yatotta Maid ga Ayashii Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2022

73 by Ricky16 »»
Jun 5, 5:03 AM

Poll: » Saikin Yatotta Maid ga Ayashii Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2022

53 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Jun 1, 7:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.