Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Maid I Hired Recently Is Mysterious
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 1, 2022 10:58 AM

Nov 2011
A Christmas season means partying. Honestly, this was probably the happiest I've seen Natsume in this show, to just side by side with Lilith.

Looks like Yuuri wanted to help her out too. What a nice guy.
Oct 1, 2022 11:31 AM

Mar 2013
It's already episode 10... and last week is the final one... (⁠ᗒ⁠ᗩ⁠ᗕ⁠)

Great episode, even I was surprised that it was for Natsume... OwO

I need more of...

It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Oct 1, 2022 11:40 AM
Jul 2012
Yuuri impresses me more and more. He just learned knitting to make Natsume a present. And he really can't lie to Lilith. He showed no fear against those highschool-students.
Oct 1, 2022 12:20 PM

Jul 2017
Gojouin seeking an update from Yuuri herself, and she is glad that he has progressed...though tha "new member" of the family isn't what she expected, but rather like a love triangle and a messy drama. Natsume replaces Lilith to fetch Yuuri from school, and also coincidentally meets Fujisaki along the way.

Putting a secret Christmas party for Lilith and knitting a present for Natsume, Yuuri's pulling all the stops to involve as many people as possible. Natsume taking Lilith out for a walk while Gojouin and Fujisaki help Yuuri out in furnishing the party, the 2 maids enjoyed the day out together. But this isn't just what Yuuri had in mind, but also making the party to ensure that she's not disappointed.

A Christmas party for all with Yuuri being the biggest benefactor to both prepare and learn knitting to give Natsume her Christmas sock present, he's the biggest winner, and honestly, I'm proud of how far and mature he has become.

1 more episode to go...
Oct 1, 2022 12:29 PM

Sep 2020
The double surprise is really cool~She may misunderstood the word "A new family member". Wonder how will it conclude in the next episode.
Oct 1, 2022 12:35 PM

Mar 2021
Natsume was great in this episode love how she was doing everything possible to keep Lilith busy while Yuuri and Gojouin prepared the surprise party
Oct 1, 2022 12:46 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh a christmas surprise party is sure cute, goodbye Natsume
Oct 1, 2022 12:48 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Tsukasa is interested in if Yuuri has made any progress with Lilith. He tells her he told Lilith he was in love with her and she was happy to hear that xD.
'We have a new member of the family.'
Ah, Yuuri with his easily-misunderstood words lol.
Natsume is waiting to pick up Yuuri but sees him with Tsukasa xD.
Natsume recognises Tsukasa's butler though they don't talk lol.
She tells Yuuri she will be leaving soon and she is picking him up to say goodbye.
But then Yuuri gets in trouble with delinquents. They are about to punch him when Natsume stops them!
IKOU ZE NATSUME!
They run off xD.
Later on, Lilith hears Yuuri and Natsume arguing over what clothes she looks better in!
Seems Natsume is planning a surprise Christmas party for Lilith with Yuuri.
They act upon it and Yuuri tells Lilith he has been invited to Tsukasa's party for Christmas.
Natsume then invites her out.
Tsukasa seems very happy to help out with the Christmas surprise but fantasises a lot about it lol.
Fujisaki is the leader of organising the party and Tsukasa is going to be helping by putting the strawberries on the cake.
Natsume is as clumsy as ever xD. She reminds me of Hachikuji a bit lol.
MURARAGI SAN!
She gives Lilith a nice pen as a present which Lilith is happy about.
But...
Wait...
Natsume has been tricked?!!
In fact, she is the one surprised!
Yuuri told Lilith about what they have been doing and so she came up with that suggestion.
It was nice to see everyone enjoy themselves at the party. Tsukasa was fantasising in her sleep xD.

Natsume was amazing this time around!
Looking forward to to the next episode!
Rem4lifexDOct 1, 2022 12:59 PM
AISHITERU...REM!
Oct 1, 2022 1:11 PM
Jul 2012
There were only few interactions between Yuuri and Lilith but somehow I get the impression that they become more... similar? They interact like partners and Yuuri and Lilith really matured. Goujouin and Natsume are much more childish.
Oct 1, 2022 3:07 PM
Aug 2021
was this pretty much an anime original episode? I don't remember most of it from the manga.
Oct 1, 2022 3:44 PM

Jan 2022
This is one of the best episode of the anime, I liked it. It ends next week !
I like everything, ok
Oct 1, 2022 4:40 PM
May 2017
'Making People Happy: The Anime'.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Oct 1, 2022 5:30 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I hate to admit, I almost forgot about this show because of all the Fall stuff that dropped lol, but I really like this one so it was bound to come back to me, and it was a nice episode. Nothing like a Christmas episode on the first day of Spooky Month lol, starting off with more Tsukasa reactions was hilarious, especially when she heard Yuuri say they “had a new member of the family” lol. And the Christmas party starting out as a surprise for Lilith and ending up being a surprise for Natsume was nice, poor Yuuri couldn’t help seeing Lilith sad and spilled the beans lol, but it was definitely a wholesome party, I just wish we saw Fujisaki in a Santa mini skirt like Tsukasa was dreaming about lol.

And I definitely liked Natsume and Lilith’s outing too, nothing but sweetness between those two, especially the gift exchange. And Natsume saving Yuuri from those high schoolers was cool too, I’m a bit surprised they’d try to punch a kid tho. And with one episode left of this show, I’ll say it’s been fun, it’s not quite on the same level as Jahy for me but I’ve really enjoyed it nonetheless.
Oct 1, 2022 7:18 PM

Feb 2021
So Natsume is a character that is here to stay, I thought she was just gonna be some temporary thing, but apparently she is working as a maid for Yuri now.
I wonder what happened to her old job...
Oct 2, 2022 12:34 AM

Oct 2015
They made it a lot different from the manga just so they can adapt the best chapter in next week's final episode. But still, I wish they animated Gojouin's imagination of Lilith and Yuri having a baby when he told her they have a new family member lmao.
Oct 2, 2022 1:09 AM
Jul 2012
They indeed made many changes so even the characters are different from the manga. So probably the next episode may conclude the main story like it was intended to be.

Have you noticed that Yuuri was not giving Lilith a present... yet? After all he talked about that he was saving money to buy her something special.
mironicusOct 2, 2022 1:24 AM
Oct 2, 2022 6:05 AM

Oct 2017
Tsukasa's reaction when she heard they have a new family member was priceless. Nice X mas party, good surprise for Natsume.
Oct 2, 2022 9:07 AM

Feb 2021
Not gonna lie I really wanted to see Lilith’s face when she found out it was a surprise party planned by Yuuri and everyone else. Just a bit weird how everyone seems to be expressing their gratitude toward Natsume when she has hardly done anything. But Natsume is fine too I guess.

So apparently next week is last episode? Damn I’m going to miss this show. Good shows end too quick.
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Oct 2, 2022 10:05 AM
Jul 2012
Can you see the strategy behind the reversed surprise party? At the beginning of episode 9 Natsume was an enemy and at the end of episode 10 Lilith and Yuuri have completely tamed her. There is no one left that could interfere with their relationship.

Just like the whole reason this show exists to brainwash you with wholesomeness so you also should accept this relationship between Yuuri and Lilith. :D
Oct 2, 2022 11:40 AM

Feb 2018
Not really sure what to say, but it was another wholesome episode.
Oct 2, 2022 5:00 PM

Apr 2012
Is it just me or does this show make the word "suki" sound incredibly embarrassing and awkward?
Oct 2, 2022 10:41 PM

Jul 2016
Yuuri, the alpha we needed. Learning knitting only for Natsume and not backing down against those stupid dudes. And he still needs to give his present to Lilith...
Oct 3, 2022 6:16 AM

May 2021
Pretty good twist there at the end though I should have seen it.

Oct 3, 2022 10:27 AM

May 2019
Another good wholesome episode, this time being Christmas-themed. Even though Natsume sees Yuuri as a rival it was nice to see her defend him against those high school guys. And it never gets old seeing Tsukasa's reactions and misunderstandings lol (that girl has been reading too many romance novels). I didn't see the twist at the end either but right after that I remembered a brief scene where someone knocked at Lilith's door earlier. Too bad this series only has 1 more episode to go as its been a fun ride.
Oct 3, 2022 5:10 PM
May 2021
Que tierno xd esto es demasiado Cursi. al parecer Natsume la paso bien con todo lo que prepararon Lilith y Yuuri. historias pendejas tiene Tsukasa xd episodio muy bueno
Oct 5, 2022 4:35 PM

Mar 2010
Gojouin stole the show again, she will be a cultured gal that will surely help out society moreso than anyone else.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 8, 2022 3:21 AM

May 2020
I think it shouldn't need to be said after getting this far but okay I'll state the obvious anyways, Tsukasa is that best girl this needed. Nothing surprising for a character voiced by Horie Yui.

Also this may be a bit too early, but I can see some competition for Lilith going forward.
Oct 20, 2022 1:29 AM

Feb 2021
Okay, so this one is really unexpected when they make s surprise for Natsume :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 24, 2023 2:58 AM

Feb 2020
It's not a very deep anime, that's for sure. But it is very wholesome. I like this style of storytelling!

Let's see now what the last episode has to hold.
Mar 22, 2023 12:15 PM
Jan 2019
Natsume gets so much appreciation it's really really nice!
I wonder how the whole story ends...!
Mar 28, 2023 2:13 AM
Jul 2012
Story end? Lilith is not mysterious any more and everything Yuri desires becomes reality. Think about the snow children... :)
Jul 30, 2023 10:50 AM
Nov 2022
Tsukasa es demasiado precoz jajajaja todo lo que imagina y maquina en nada jajajaja, pero confirmo esos triangulos amorosos son muy emocionantes!!!!!!!
Fujisaki y Natsume demuestran que las maid son god y fuertes, Natsume se lucio protegiendo a Yuuri
Sep 8, 2023 3:14 PM
Sep 2023
Season 2 rn, fr!!!
Sep 26, 2023 10:34 AM

Aug 2017
I like Natsume more than I thought I would! She has a nice tsundere factor, I cannot resist!

Good job on MC manning up to the high school punks, though he would've got his butt kicked if Natsume didn't step in.

SouthRzVa said:
Yuuri, the alpha we needed

Haha yeah the kid has a surprising amount of testosterone!
Sep 29, 2023 8:26 AM

Apr 2013
I feel like since new girl got introduced, this show got worse.
Nov 11, 2023 12:55 PM

Jun 2014
Yuuri went all out on the Christmas surprise! Lilith and Natsume also exchanged gifts.

Overall, everything is going great. There's just one more episode left. I hope that it ends well.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saikin Yatotta Maid ga Ayashii Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2022

56 by Taha10kazmi »»
Apr 18, 2:07 PM

Poll: » Saikin Yatotta Maid ga Ayashii Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2022

72 by MeanEYE »»
Apr 6, 6:11 PM

» Manga ends in 2024 with the 8th volumne

mironicus - Oct 20, 2023

5 by mironicus »»
Mar 22, 9:00 AM

Poll: » Saikin Yatotta Maid ga Ayashii Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2022

44 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Mar 14, 7:53 AM

Poll: » Saikin Yatotta Maid ga Ayashii Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2022

132 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 6, 3:10 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.