Forum Settings
Forums

Just wanted to come back to say......I TOLD YOU SO!

New
May 3, 2022 3:07 PM

Jun 2008
I don't participate in these forums anymore, but I wanted to come back at least for one day just to SHOW the receipts of how RIGHT I was.

DISCLAIMER I am NOT here to discuss politics....I know MAL has a ban on that I'm just here to fucking gloat!

I said this in 20 fucking 18 folks...

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1743625&show=0

If you’re a woman in America....better get your shit together, cuz safe and legal abortions are about to go away!

And of course IF abortion is made illegal...that would mean, IF you DO get one...you would be prosecuted for MURDER!

And I said this in 2017!

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1586332&show=0

And I said this in 2019:

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1777114&show=0

And as many Americans know...Trump put super Conservative Kavanagh in the Supreme Court...meaning that Conservatives have the tie-breaking vote to END Roe v. Wade.

Basically what is more than likely going to happen is that Abortions in the U.S are going to become illegal.

I WAS FUCKING RIGHT....all those fucking years....I WAS RIGHT!

And go look at the threads...see how people would say I'm wrong, it will "NEVER HAPPEN"

WELP....guess who was fucking right?!

DISCLAIMER ONCE MORE I'm not here to talk politics or Abortion....I don't care, what I believe is what I believe....I'm just here to say I WAS RIGHT....that is all.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
May 3, 2022 3:12 PM
Sep 2019
*Is calmly surfing the MAL forums and letting my mind veg-out when all of a sudden...

May 3, 2022 3:16 PM

Jul 2014
Women's rights in the United States have taken a massive blow and the first thing you think to do is use it as an opportunity to preen about how smart you think you are over the internet. A Reddit moment if I've ever seen one.
Take care of yourself

May 3, 2022 3:20 PM
Jan 2022
This is a good time to state that this is indeed an anime website and no one really gives a fuck if you were right but you.

OT beauty girls dont get abortions and kill thier beautiful babies. Beauty girls are unaffected by this. Who cares about the ugly girls who are not gonna be able to kill the responsibilities that come with having sex. Actually the babies will probably end up being a great benefit to the ugly girls and some will actually even be able to change from ugly into beautiful.
Read it and weep. Your ethnicity and culture are weak.
May 3, 2022 3:20 PM

Jul 2007
Congratulations on correctly predicting which way the USA would swing on abortion.
I predict that I will see a major famine in my lifetime. Sure hope I'm right!
May 3, 2022 3:31 PM
Jul 2018
Hi Alex. I've heard about you. You seem fun.
May 3, 2022 3:43 PM

May 2013
Yeah and cis women can go get fucked for all I care.

Oh no wait, now they have to practice safe sex instead.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
May 3, 2022 4:37 PM

Oct 2013
Cool. I predicted I was going to take a huge dump after my last meal, but you don't see me bragging about being right. I think I see why you chose to stay away from the forums after reading this though...I'm guessing you got tired of defending yourself after posts like this.

This is pretty fucked up that this happened though....There are plenty of legit reasons for women to want an abortion, and a major one starts with "r" and ends with "ape".I'm willing to bet if that happened to anyone in their family or to them personally, they'd change their tune pretty damn quickly. Such is the nature of human hypocrisy.
May 3, 2022 4:44 PM
Jul 2018
When this kind of stuff happens it blows my mind with how backwards America can be…. I don’t know enough about American politics or the Supreme Court but I hope this doesn’t end up passing cause it’s seriously fucked up.
May 3, 2022 4:47 PM

Feb 2022
I predicted I would make this post and look...IT'S HAPPENING!
Die like you did by the lake on Naboo.
May 3, 2022 4:48 PM

Feb 2010
LoveLikeBlood said:
Women's rights in the United States have taken a massive blow and the first thing you think to do is use it as an opportunity to preen about how smart you think you are over the internet.

A Reddit moment if I've ever seen one.

OOF! 🤣

I was gonna post "Officer I want to report a murder" or "Go to the burn center" or the black guys rap battle GIF etc, but unfortunately that all comes across a bit Redditty as well so I'll stick with an OOF 😳

May 3, 2022 4:50 PM

Feb 2014
_meimei said:
When this kind of stuff happens it blows my mind with how backwards America can be…. I don’t know enough about American politics or the Supreme Court but I hope this doesn’t end up passing cause it’s seriously fucked up.
from what i read from when i started seeing all this shit last night it says 54% of americans actually support roe v wade. it's just the wrong person got into the court so now it's conservative majority.

May 3, 2022 5:09 PM

Jun 2008
LoveLikeBlood said:
Women's rights in the United States have taken a massive blow and the first thing you think to do is use it as an opportunity to preen about how smart you think you are over the internet. A Reddit moment if I've ever seen one.

YUP, You got it. 100% Correct.

See, I have zero desire to argue this issue...why should I, just click on those threads and read what I believe and what I had to say.

Plus....it's BANNED to talk politics and "Sensitive" issues on this forum.

All the anime got to everyone's brain and thus serious discussion is a big no-no.

I was simply tired about talking about which anime girl I want to fuck every single thread.
--ALEX--May 3, 2022 5:12 PM
May 3, 2022 5:21 PM
Jul 2018
Must be your first time being right about something, huh?
May 3, 2022 5:26 PM
Jul 2018
Well someone's very enthusiastic today.
May 3, 2022 5:28 PM

Mar 2019
Holy shit its the man, the myth, the Legend, ALEX! I just wanna say you are actually still like one of my favourite people on this site, mad respect.
May 3, 2022 5:32 PM

Jun 2011
LoveLikeBlood said:

Alex is like reddit personified lol.
May 3, 2022 5:58 PM

May 2021
LoveLikeBlood said:

Or a Twitter moment but the burn burns.

May 3, 2022 6:43 PM

Sep 2017
Next time, just don't bother.

I'd rather have the black plague come back before you do.

"Not here to discuss politics, just showing how happy I am that religious bullshit gets passed"

Anyways...

This is really bad news, for everyone.

Forcing women to have unwanted kids is NOT a good idea.

Today we estimate that one of the biggest factors in violent crime reduction in the 80s in the US was due to this legislation, you can expect a rise in the next 20 years...

As a guy who's had to stress about a pregnancy result when it was NOT the right time for us to have a baby, I can just begin to imagine the hardship of this situation for many women.

So, for those of US girls who may be someday in that kind of shit (yes, even you religious pro life nut, we'll see how you feel about this when you got that thing in your belly and 0 ressource to raise it), here's what will be still possible in the short term :

- Know the states where abortions were legal prior to Roe. Here, no surprise, the coast is where it's at.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_the_United_States_by_state

Alaska may be the best option if you can go that far, if not other northern states (Washington, Oregon, New York) may do. I mean, not teaching anything new here, just avoid fucking Texas.

Canada stays also a safe option, abortion is legal there in all states :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Canada#:~:text=Abortion%20in%20Canada%20is%20legal,and%20provincial%20health%2Dcare%20systems.

It may cost you more than for a canadian citizen, who are covered for it by public healthcare.

You can have it in France for free even if you're a foreigner (and many of us would be glad to help you there), but long distance flight is not often possible, and it's still limited to 14 weeks of pregnancy here.

- Learn about pro choice organizations like Planned Parenthood (and maybe join them), they are the one fighting for your rights and may help you in this issue in some way or another.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_Parenthood

- Protest, demonstrate, join organizations, and fight back. If you show determination, numbers and unity, you will show strength, and people in power will have to take your voice into account. Those are also a great way to socialize, and exchange advice and help between each other. I'd advocate for mine and try getting you into an Union (god knows we need more women here too), but I think this may be more efficient :

https://www.womensmarch.com/

All in all, stay strong, this may be a shitty time for now, but remember those are just your typical religious idiots' last breath, they'll eventually go away if we keep fighting.

Don't despair, the lines are actually moving the other way in other parts of the world, like in South America :

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-55475036

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-60477700

...but that's only because people fought for it ;)

Good luck girls.

Edit :

@Narmy

Indeed, this was one of the main arguments to legalize it in France too.
MoonspeakMay 3, 2022 7:15 PM
May 3, 2022 7:08 PM

Jun 2011
Moonspeak said:
Forcing women to have unwanted kids is NOT a good idea.

Rather than forcing them to have kids it usually forces them to attempt dangerous back-alley abortions. Making abortion illegal doesn't "save" fetuses, it harms women.
May 3, 2022 7:15 PM

Aug 2017
Return to your basement with Sleepy Joe, Alex.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 3, 2022 7:38 PM

Oct 2012
Imagine going on an anime oriented site to gloat about things that are so obvious, seems almost as pathetic as someone who parrots the "sleepy Joe" meme based on a video that was deliberately edited and mis-contextualized. There's no prize in pointing out that stupid is stupid.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
May 3, 2022 8:32 PM

May 2013
This will have so many caveats attached, all it will accomplish is creating more rigamaroll and making it harder for women to act quickly and safely. If family values are what you really cared about, you'd focus on compassionate policies rather than the political trench warfare that we still see in today's world.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
May 3, 2022 8:49 PM

Sep 2019
Seems like you care more about gloating and getting attention that you were "right", than the actual issue.
May 4, 2022 12:01 AM

Sep 2016
yesterday I predicted a midnight rendezvous with ur mom guess I should post a thread to celebrate my clairvoyance
infinite money glitch click here for money free mony click here real

May 4, 2022 12:04 AM

Jan 2021
I felt like someone was punching me in the face while I was reading your post
May 4, 2022 12:23 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
Yeah, I'm glad that I live in Japan. The US seems plagued by religious fundamentalism, not that different from the Taliban and similar backward regimes. And people have been getting increasingly radicalized post-2016. There is still hope, though.
May 4, 2022 12:32 AM
Jul 2018
And here I thought CE was already closed 😂
May 4, 2022 12:53 AM

Mar 2015
I predict that a gender war will break out and it will end in all women becoming breeding slaves.
May 4, 2022 1:08 AM

Sep 2016
Mirai said:
I predict that a gender war will break out and it will end in all women becoming breeding slaves.

damn wtf gurl u kinda freaky.......
infinite money glitch click here for money free mony click here real

May 4, 2022 1:11 AM
Jul 2018
u dont deserve a medal for predicting obvious results
May 4, 2022 1:24 AM

Apr 2014
Thread locked

Congratulations, you were right with one random prediction you did years ago, you did an incredible thing and stuff!

Anyway, while this is a pretty important change within America, I don't think that MyAnimeList is the correct place to discuss it (I mean, not like you wanted to anyway).

Casual Discussion Rule #8
News threads are allowed only if they meet all of the following conditions.
i. They are not pointless (Rule 4), sexual (Rule 6), or controversial/sensitive (Rule 7).
ii. You not only post the news article text, videos, etc. but also add your own thoughts to initiate discussion.
iii. If you cite a news article, you must include the source.
iv. The title is factual and neutrally describes the event. Topics with clickbait/sensationalist titles will either be edited, locked, or removed.

Swagernator said:
@NoLiferSoul did nothing wrong!

Ardanaz said:
@Nolifersoul did nothing wrong
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» It is too damn hot right now...I wonder why?

DesuMaiden - 11 hours ago

22 by DigiCat »»
7 minutes ago

» what's the first thing you would do if you wake up in your middle school/high school years tomorrow morning?

FruitPunchBaka - May 23

30 by _untitled »»
40 minutes ago

» The captcha doesn't just work for the bots, it also effect people that are drunk or high

tsukareru - Yesterday

11 by Rhae »»
1 hour ago

» Cleaning your room hurts the economy

vasipi4946 - Yesterday

21 by Soverign »»
1 hour ago

» What are your favorite urban legends? And which local ones do you know?

ImNotAnOtaku1 - May 22

10 by Rhae »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.