Forum Settings
Forums

It is too damn hot right now...I wonder why?

New
May 25, 2:23 PM

Jul 2013
I live in Canada. I turned off air conditioning a few minutes ago. And now, it is way TOO F'ING HOT in my apartment. Maybe Guy McPherson is right about how we get NTHE because of runaway global warming (which is already too late to stop btw)? You ever considered that? Yep, it is the final count down before SHTF/NTHE finally arrives...in the not-too-distant future.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 25, 2:35 PM

Jan 2009
As I live in Germany, I say it's not, it's still a bit too cold and way too wet for the season. I haven't had a use for my own mobile air conditioning last year and as things stand, probably won't need it this year, either
May 25, 3:24 PM

Dec 2021
Do you know if your Dad will come back with the milk in the not-too-distant future? Better find out before NTHE happens.
Jackof-allspadesMay 25, 4:27 PM
May 25, 3:28 PM

Oct 2022
Is casual discussion going to turn into a NTHE discussion board now?
When a pancake lover does something: "Outrageous vicious crime"

When a waffle lover does something: "That means it is not illegal"

Quotes - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld_HIM667Do&t=2822s
May 25, 3:58 PM

May 2013
It's actually really nice here

70 and cloudy in late May for Cali is wonderful.

Wake up, today's gonna be a good day.

โ™ก Harder Daddy โ™ก
May 25, 5:08 PM

Jul 2016
We need a megathread just for desumaiden's NTHE posts.
May 25, 5:21 PM
Aug 2018
You've already answered your own question. It's all because of NTHE.
May 25, 5:34 PM

Dec 2021
Average day on MAL be like...

...more or less.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. ๐Ÿ™‚ But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
May 25, 5:38 PM
โ™ก( โ€ขเฅขโ—ก-เฅข)โœงห–ยฐ โ™ก

Dec 2014
As I thought this whole disastrous hot weather is because of HNTEI or NTHE whatever that is...

As for right where I live, yes it's quite hot but not that super hot, I still can't wear thicker or more concealing clothes though.

(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ♥
May 25, 5:45 PM
แ•™(โ‡€โ€ธโ†ผโ€ถ)แ•—

Aug 2014
It's not particularly hot where I am at, but I suppose it will get warmer as we get further into summer.
May 25, 6:47 PM
Dec 2022
I ventilate my place relatively well with 2 old electric fans. Problem solved at least around me and my roommates.
May 25, 6:48 PM

Apr 2020
Jesus...the weather? Really?
Is this Grandma.com?

It's 2024. Global Warming shouldn't be that mysterious, new thing you're starting to consider, you know? xD
It's happening for a while now...
Merve2LoveMay 25, 7:03 PM
May 25, 6:55 PM

Dec 2021
Reply to Rinrinka
As I thought this whole disastrous hot weather is because of HNTEI or NTHE whatever that is...

As for right where I live, yes it's quite hot but not that super hot, I still can't wear thicker or more concealing clothes though.

Yes Hentei can be disastrously hot… sometimes… Maybe if I started watching less of it summer would be more bearable.
May 25, 6:59 PM

Jul 2022
[Slander] An average NTHE attention seeker:

May 26, 12:09 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to Zedlin
@Zedlin I would prefer if NTHE gets added to list of forbidden words like the n-word, so I could finally report all these spam posts.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 26, 12:10 AM

Jan 2009
global warming aka climate change is a big problem but it will not be human extinction level
May 26, 12:31 AM

Dec 2021
Reply to Zarutaku
@Zedlin I would prefer if NTHE gets added to list of forbidden words like the n-word, so I could finally report all these spam posts.
@Zarutaku I mean, they don't do anything about the guy who literally is just a gimmick account, always including the words "yaoi", "shota", and "incest" in every one of their posts (If you know, you know. I ain't fucking @'ing them). You'd think that'd also count as spam and repeat attempted thread derailment, right? But the mods seems to disagree, and ignored my rather detailed report that showed that they literally always do this same spam-like behavior. Then again, they once unanimously all refused to lock a thread that was intensely rule violating (This one, now deleted), and it took me @'ing the lead site admin to finally get a thread locked, so... ๐Ÿคท
Daviljoe193May 26, 12:48 AM
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. ๐Ÿ™‚ But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
May 26, 12:38 AM

May 2020
@deg

Canada is not a tropical country right???

& here we are drinking out coffee around 2-3 pm everyday...lol!!!
" Kindness can sometimes lead you to trouble. "

May 26, 12:48 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to Daviljoe193
@Zarutaku I mean, they don't do anything about the guy who literally is just a gimmick account, always including the words "yaoi", "shota", and "incest" in every one of their posts (If you know, you know. I ain't fucking @'ing them). You'd think that'd also count as spam and repeat attempted thread derailment, right? But the mods seems to disagree, and ignored my rather detailed report that showed that they literally always do this same spam-like behavior. Then again, they once unanimously all refused to lock a thread that was intensely rule violating (This one, now deleted), and it took me @'ing the lead site admin to finally get a thread locked, so... ๐Ÿคท
@Daviljoe193 I wasn't fully serious, but I agree what you said about that other user. Mods will just argue to put them on ignore list which I already did, but it's still annoying to see their usernames in the topic lists and replies/quotes from other users.
ZarutakuMay 26, 12:51 AM
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 26, 1:28 AM

May 2021
DesuMaiden said:
I live in Canada. I turned off air conditioning a few minutes ago. And now, it is way TOO F'ING HOT in my apartment. Maybe Guy McPherson is right about how we get NTHE because of runaway global warming (which is already too late to stop btw)? You ever considered that? Yep, it is the final count down before SHTF/NTHE finally arrives...in the not-too-distant future

So... you had the aircon blasting, your body got used to the temperature of the aircon, then you turned off the aircon, and you suddenly felt too hot cuz of the sudden jump in temperature from aircon on to aircon off... i wonder fucking why??
What debating with DigiCat is like according to APolygons2
That's why I thought a discussion would be pointless. It doesn't feel like a debate. It feels like I'm playing chess and somehow lose to an uno reverse card after loosing all my monopoly money lol
May 26, 1:31 AM

Jan 2021
I don't about NTHE but it's damn hot where I live. We are having a heat wave here. The temperature is around 40 and it goes to around 50 in some cities.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

May 26, 1:31 AM

May 2021
Reply to Rinrinka

Rinrinka said:
As for right where I live, yes it's quite hot but not that super hot, I still can't wear thicker or more concealing clothes though

Yeah... that tends to be pretty normal in almost june in the northen hemisphear
That's why I thought a discussion would be pointless. It doesn't feel like a debate. It feels like I'm playing chess and somehow lose to an uno reverse card after loosing all my monopoly money lol
May 26, 1:36 AM

May 2021
Reply to FZREMAKE
I don't about NTHE but it's damn hot where I live. We are having a heat wave here. The temperature is around 40 and it goes to around 50 in some cities.
@FZREMAKE You also live in the desert... (assuming your MAL location is real)
May 26, 3:19 AM

Feb 2024
If it's too hot for you, go to a beach lol. Touch some grass, sand and boobs, enjoy Sun's flourishing, sip cold cocktails, play volleyball. Ez response to global warming and shit.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
May 26, 3:46 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Hitagi__Furude
@deg

Canada is not a tropical country right???

& here we are drinking out coffee around 2-3 pm everyday...lol!!!
@Hitagi__Furude true filipinos still drink hot coffee despite the hot weather
May 26, 5:12 AM

Mar 2023
Where i live the heat is just so anjoying. But it's getting somewhat chillier so i hope by next week we will get colder temperature.
May 26, 5:27 AM

Jan 2009
Zedlin said:
We already have a thread about the NTHE

Merve2Love said:
It's 2024. Global Warming shouldn't be that mysterious, new thing you're starting to consider, you know? xD
We call that just plain normal "Summer" here. Fewer people complain when Winter, Spring and Autumn get less cold

LoveYourSmile said:
If it's too hot for you, go to a beach lol. Touch some grass, sand and boobs, enjoy Sun's flourishing, sip cold cocktails, play volleyball. Ez response to global warming and shit.
Yes exactly, just go to a pool and enjoy summer. Definitely better for your own well-being than complaining about the heat or thinking about doomsday prophecies
May 26, 5:38 AM

Oct 2022
it's just the beginning. we are gonna be so doomed real soon
May 26, 6:15 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to DigiCat
@FZREMAKE You also live in the desert... (assuming your MAL location is real)
@DigiCat I infact don't live in a desert.

May 26, 6:24 AM

Apr 2020
Reply to Noboru
Zedlin said:

Merve2Love said:
We call that just plain normal "Summer" here. Fewer people complain when Winter, Spring and Autumn get less cold

LoveYourSmile said:
Yes exactly, just go to a pool and enjoy summer. Definitely better for your own well-being than complaining about the heat or thinking about doomsday prophecies
@Noboru

They are?
Aren't people bitching whenever the fk?
May 26, 7:34 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Merve2Love
@Noboru

They are?
Aren't people bitching whenever the fk?
@Merve2Love Well, people have become more sensitive in general, at least it feels that way
May 26, 11:20 AM

May 2021
Reply to FZREMAKE
@DigiCat I infact don't live in a desert.
@FZREMAKE So what terrain is it (that reaches 50°c)?
May 26, 11:24 AM

Jul 2021
Because it's almost summer. I mean you made the thread on May 25...
May 26, 12:07 PM

Jan 2021
Reply to DigiCat
@FZREMAKE So what terrain is it (that reaches 50°c)?
@DigiCat The city where I live is close to the sea. Its reaching 40°c here due to the ongoing heat wave. There are some plains that have reached a temperature of almost 50°c. Though not a desert, the climate is desert like there. Its one of the hottest cities in Asia.

May 26, 2:18 PM

Jan 2009
Spunkert said:
Where i live the heat is just so anjoying. But it's getting somewhat chillier so i hope by next week we will get colder temperature.
It's definitely an anomaly that you get partially warmer weather up further in the north than us
It's like everyone but us gets to have perfect pool weather and pretty much all I hear are complaints
May 26, 2:26 PM
ใ‚ใ‚ใ‚ใ‚ใ‚ใ‚ใ‚ใ‚

Apr 2013
The same thing happens every year, grandpa.

It just means it's time to bring out your AC.

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
May 26, 2:46 PM

Mar 2023
Reply to Noboru
Spunkert said:
It's definitely an anomaly that you get partially warmer weather up further in the north than us
It's like everyone but us gets to have perfect pool weather and pretty much all I hear are complaints
@Noboru

Well wildfire, melanoma and higher electric bill (due to the AC) can be an pain in the ass.
May 26, 3:25 PM

Apr 2024
I went in this thread with the "Who else could create a thread with the ... in the title" mentality. I am not disappointed.
Blackโ˜…Rock Shooter (TV) is beyond its time arthouse fantasy/psychological drama/psychological horror/action. Should you watch it? See my review.

โบ โบ โผ
May 26, 3:46 PM

Jan 2009
Reply to Spunkert
@Noboru

Well wildfire, melanoma and higher electric bill (due to the AC) can be an pain in the ass.
@Spunkert neither of these three things should be anything to worry about for you if you have enough safety nets
May 26, 4:10 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to Noboru
Zedlin said:

Merve2Love said:

LoveYourSmile said:
Noboru said:

Nonononono, you didn't get what I meant I mean a thread solely for every desumaiden NTHE post, idc about an actual thread lmao.
May 27, 12:01 AM

Mar 2023
Reply to Noboru
@Spunkert neither of these three things should be anything to worry about for you if you have enough safety nets
@Noboru

Even with that it can still be very annoying. Sunscreen hurts my skin but i sure don't want to get sunburned.
May 27, 2:27 AM

Jan 2009
Zedlin said:
Nonononono, you didn't get what I meant I mean a thread solely for every desumaiden NTHE post, idc about an actual thread lmao.
As a former mod, you should know very well that a thread dedicated to a community member would be not acceptable here. The only thing that would work would be a dedicated blog entry with a collection of quotes provided there are no complaints
Unless you meant a function that would automatically create a subthread or another thread whenever a NTHE post is made to which I doubt a function like that would be planned

Spunkert said:

Even with that it can still be very annoying. Sunscreen hurts my skin but i sure don't want to get sunburned.
Use another brand, more natural ones, sunmilk or switch to coconut oil, instead
Fix your diet: get rid of seed oils and use only animal fats or coconut oil for frying
Get more sun exposure when UV lights are lower, use UV light lamps in winter to get more used to it
May 27, 4:55 AM

Mar 2023
Reply to Noboru
Zedlin said:
As a former mod, you should know very well that a thread dedicated to a community member would be not acceptable here. The only thing that would work would be a dedicated blog entry with a collection of quotes provided there are no complaints
Unless you meant a function that would automatically create a subthread or another thread whenever a NTHE post is made to which I doubt a function like that would be planned

Spunkert said:

Fix your diet: get rid of seed oils and use only animal fats or coconut oil for frying
Get more sun exposure when UV lights are lower, use UV light lamps in winter to get more used to it
@Noboru

Even with better products my skin is always itching due to the heat. Especially on my right elbow for some reason.
May 27, 5:40 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Spunkert
@Noboru

Even with better products my skin is always itching due to the heat. Especially on my right elbow for some reason.
@Spunkert Have you also tried substituting seed oils for animals fats or coconut oil and/or getting more used to the sun, though?
Aside from that, make sure you hydrate enough (2-3 liters or more per day unless you're rather small)
May 27, 5:43 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to Noboru
Zedlin said:

Spunkert said:

Noboru said:

Wow, someone actually took that seriously lmao. It was a joke silly. Obviously I don't want an actual thread like that.
May 27, 6:05 AM

Mar 2023
Reply to Noboru
@Spunkert Have you also tried substituting seed oils for animals fats or coconut oil and/or getting more used to the sun, though?
Aside from that, make sure you hydrate enough (2-3 liters or more per day unless you're rather small)
@Noboru

Even with all that my electric bill will still get higher and the bugs will crawl inside my apartment.
May 27, 6:43 AM

Jan 2009
Zedlin said:
Wow, someone actually took that seriously lmao. It was a joke silly. Obviously I don't want an actual thread like that.
Oh okay, then

Spunkert said:
Even with all that my electric bill will still get higher and the bugs will crawl inside my apartment.
You're not living in a poor country under the existential minimum and/or struggling for your finances, are you? As for the bugs, there are surely enough means for that as well
May 27, 6:49 AM

Mar 2023
Reply to Noboru
Zedlin said:
Oh okay, then

Spunkert said:
You're not living in a poor country under the existential minimum and/or struggling for your finances, are you? As for the bugs, there are surely enough means for that as well
@Noboru

Well your country is not in a civil war or something bad like that. Why even complain about the weather not being warm enough?
May 27, 8:26 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Spunkert
@Noboru

Well your country is not in a civil war or something bad like that. Why even complain about the weather not being warm enough?
@Spunkert I don't complain about the costs nor about the effects of the weather, I simply want some more of the warmer and sunnier days for a change
May 27, 8:31 AM

Mar 2023
Reply to Noboru
@Spunkert I don't complain about the costs nor about the effects of the weather, I simply want some more of the warmer and sunnier days for a change
@Noboru

And that's fine if you want it, but i'm on the other hand don't want that.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Foods that should be discontinued

vasipi4946 - Yesterday

17 by Spunkert »»
2 minutes ago

» High School Graduation.

bubba460z - Jun 21

26 by pk8list »»
29 minutes ago

» What are doing this weekend?

tsukareru - Yesterday

7 by LoveYourSmile »»
57 minutes ago

» Women who are terrified of bugs are not feminine enough

Hydre_Ito - Yesterday

6 by Nette »»
1 hour ago

» What is your favorite Lovecraft story?

Absurdo_N - Jun 21

16 by Mayahuel »»
1 hour ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.