Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 29, 2021 8:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I have to say, these students are being clever and making the most use of their abilites regardless of the circumstances.

However, at the same time, a case of missing students and strange voices adds more mystery to the show. This anime is quite intruging with each episode so far. Mizuho is probably my favorite character in the show for her personality and her ways of approaching problems.

Stark700Jul 29, 2021 9:33 AM
Jul 29, 2021 10:03 AM

Jun 2019
Some interesting and weird things have been happening around them. Well, that's not new but kids getting frozen for no reason in the forest was a matter of concern. One theory was that no one paid attention to what they were doing is why that happened. Like loneliness or isolation or not getting along with anyone in that place, which was exactly the reason for what happened.

And, then that girl with the strange voice in her head telling her things beforehand. There's definitely something up with that. Maybe some kind of connection between all of them getting stuck there. This show's doing a pretty decent job of creating these scenarios to figure out on our own and to keep looking into it further down the road.
Jul 29, 2021 10:15 AM

Feb 2020
Yet another nice episode. This is only getting more interesting and mysterious. A lot of weird stuff is happening here.
Jul 29, 2021 10:16 AM
Jul 2020
This show is really damn cool. I'm just amazed by the surreal art style every time. There's a sorta subtle texture/grain of the colors that makes them look really awesome. The effect of those black curtains is very trippy.

I also really like how they don't stay pissy for unnecessarily long to have some drawn out drama. They said some snark but made up after sleeping it off. That's refreshing, and realistic, and sensible, and cool.
Jul 29, 2021 10:26 AM

Jun 2021
This is definitely one of the better animes flying under the radar this season.

If the powers manifested before the drift and Nagara's power is directly tied to dimension hopping, it feels like maybe he the was the one who inadvertently caused the school to go adrift in the first place.

Also, Nozomi and Hoshi always feel like they know way more than they should. Almost like Nozomi was sent to the school to protect the students from the mysterious voice of Hoshi's power.
Jul 29, 2021 10:26 AM

Jul 2017
The class of 36 (which has gotten smaller) has gotten off to a good start collaboration under Rajdhani to put all their powers together, though that's to say that their progress is still stagnant from learning about each of their abilities in This World.

Penny is still at it fighting with Mizuho over the election fraud with mastermind Hoshi, while Nagara and Mizuho go investigatingabout a certain hidden figure (Inuyama), a livestreamer which also happens to be drifted off. The cats being a symbolism for Mizuho, and it's remained ever since.

So Hoshi knows of the "testing" from an informed intel of a voice, but that person is a mystery for now.

Putting all their powers together for an analysis, there're a ton of them, and Hayato's power is a lift-off from E.T. with the obvious Yoshinoya gyudon product placement. Mizuho flames Nagara for being passive, and the whole thing's a canvas with Asakaze's fly-off into another portal? Well well, to indeed find Kaga in the present state that he is and some else in their own blackout curtains doing their own thing, the freeze is another rule to follow, and those students are sentenced to recluse.

If you put both Nagara and Asakaze together, this mystery could've been one step closer to solve, but as things stand, they're not getting anywhere, especially with Mizuho. The amount of creativity in the final segments of the episode remind me of Eizouken a lot, and the darkness fades with resolving the case.

Nagara's power to leap into new worlds, and is Hoshi showing her hand THAT SOON already?

Yet another mind-boggling episode, keep these mysteries coming.
Jul 29, 2021 10:54 AM

Jan 2009
Nagara can leap to worlds huh so maybe he is the culprit all along

and it links to the fact that their superpowers already manifested way before they are transported to this Absurd World

and that Hoshi guy can talk to God?

also is this episode a critic of the Capitalism World we have in real life? the recluse did not choose this life or world but the world chooses who to exclude?

degJul 29, 2021 11:17 AM
Jul 29, 2021 10:58 AM

Jan 2021
Hmm, the problems continue on the island...
I love Mizuho's "I don't give a sht about anything" personality 😂

It was a short that conversation and well, it's to be expected, it looks like all this is some kind of test made by someone 0.0

Good episode, although everything is still very mysterious AAA I need explanations
Jul 29, 2021 11:04 AM

Oct 2020
Another pretty interesting episode. Nagara and Mizuho were able to solve the case of the freezing people safely. So, apparently, Nagara has the ability to transfer to different worlds. He might actually be the catalyst that caused the drifting. Hoshi has the ability to hear god and, Nozomi somehow knows this. It honestly seems like Hoshi and Nozomi have some ulterior motive.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2021 11:13 AM
Jul 2018
Sonny Boy really is the Dark Souls of anime
Jul 29, 2021 11:20 AM

Jul 2017
I really liked this episode and I have to also say, I really enjoyed Mizuho's character in this episode and her general interactions with Nagara as they both were working together to figure out what's happening in that particular world, even though there were its tense moments at times. Very interesting stuff as a whole, and teases Nagara's powers quite well too, that he's seemingly more than what meets the eye.
Jul 29, 2021 11:47 AM

Mar 2016
For now, looks like this is gonna be quite formulaic where each episode they just visit a new dimension (universe?) and have new activities, discoveries, and excuse for youth angsty lol.
Jul 29, 2021 11:59 AM
Jul 2018
Really enjoying this show so far. Characters are interesting, and the world and story is so intriguing and mysterious. I feel like this is the kind of show that would be even better on a rewatch. Once more stuff gets revealed about the world, and what the hell’s going on with these kids it’ll make it all come together nicely
Jul 29, 2021 12:06 PM

May 2018
New portals, new rules, new ideas, new information on what led those into their interdimensional journey in the first place.

Pre_Yum said:

And, then that girl with the strange voice in her head telling her things beforehand.

Hoshi (Not a real name? Has a start shaped tattoo. Like Pony is called such for her ponytail hair style?) is a boy you know...voiced by female VA but still a boy.
alshuJul 29, 2021 12:14 PM
Jul 29, 2021 12:11 PM

Jan 2016
I'm still really loving the mystery, symbolism, and show don't tell element of this series.

Nagara being the one to find the worlds was actually hinted at back in episode 1, in the flashback scene of him and Nozomi on the roof. The lightning that strikes the school and consequently envelops them into darkness was sent from the sky right as a tear fell from Nagara's face. Additionally, the stormy clouds in that scene were meant to represent Nagara, depicted by the imagery of him facing Nozomi and the sky being separated in between them. I've been thinking that maybe this whole phenomenon was inadvertently caused by him since then.
Jul 29, 2021 12:19 PM

Jun 2019
alshu said:
New portals, new rules, new ideas, new information on what led those into their interdimensional journey in the first place.

Pre_Yum said:

And, then that girl with the strange voice in her head telling her things beforehand.

Hoshi (Not a real name? Has a start shaped tattoo. Like Pony is called such for her ponytail hair style?) is a boy you know...voiced by female VA but still a boy.

LMAO... I thought he was a girl. Maybe I didn't pay attention. Sorry.
Jul 29, 2021 12:23 PM
Feb 2011
Ryuseishun said:
For now, looks like this is gonna be quite formulaic where each episode they just visit a new dimension (universe?) and have new activities, discoveries, and excuse for youth angsty lol.

Bad take.

They're setting us up with tidbits little by little, so they can draw up a persuasive, consistent conclusion.

I don't expect this anime to have any filler episodes. I'm hoping every scene has meaning that we can touch back on later in the series for those, 'Ah-Hah!', type moments. The setup will likely only last another episode or two before they start blending all these factors together to enable them to start forging their point in the story.

I'm beginning to believe more and more that this anime will be an analogy for today's political climate. How it's inescapable and how we're all coerced into livelihoods that don't represent freewill.
Jul 29, 2021 12:26 PM

Aug 2020
well there were 2 things that i knew for sure from the 1st PV , and they both have been confirmed :
1. this anime is going to really make my brain work .
2. i really wont be liking the long haired girl . for some reason just from her look in the PV i had a feeling she would have a really bad attitude .

so judging from the skirt that girl picked up , does it mean there are actually other portals to the curtain world ? or does it mean the original which they removed portal just changed its location ? and does the fact they found another portal to the curtain world mean that there might be secondary entries to the other worlds they found in the school?

i am gonna need a detailed version of what the powers actually do ......

and they really should have went with another name than "this world" for the alternative worlds they find . Its needlessly confusing . imagine saying something like :
"We need to go from this world to the this world that actually has easier rules , because this world is shit and that this world is much better . or we look for another this world rather than this one."

now lets replace the "this world" name with something like "drift world" .

"We need to go from this world to the drift world that actually has easier rules , because this world is shit and that drift world is much better . or we look for another drift world rather than this one."
TweedleDaneJul 29, 2021 1:01 PM
Jul 29, 2021 12:29 PM

May 2015
-II said:
Sonny Boy really is the Dark Souls of anime

Glad someone else was thinking that lol
Jul 29, 2021 12:29 PM
Jan 2017
Why is everything never explained? I don't want an already digested explanation as we usually see in so many animes. I just want a little bit of exposition of things before the grand reveal that links everything.

For example...

+ What was that weird looking antenae they were holding while looking for the kids?
+ What was the dogs they were using when closing (?) the portal?
+ Was that portal just linked to that school room? Then why were there (pressumably) a lot of space?
+ What was that fight between Azakase and Nagara?
+ It was stated that Nozomi was after Nagara but that was NEVER shown. They just... hang out a lot without any kind of even flirting.
+ How did they destroy the portal in the island but Mizuho still found what (probably) acted as a key?

I feel disappointed as per chapter 3. The premise of chapter 1 was good, but the plot seems so mediocre and efortless that now that it enrages me.
Jul 29, 2021 1:26 PM
Oct 2016
ezegonz said:
Why is everything never explained? I don't want an already digested explanation as we usually see in so many animes. I just want a little bit of exposition of things before the grand reveal that links everything.

For example...

+ What was that weird looking antenae they were holding while looking for the kids?
+ Was that portal just linked to that school room? Then why were there (pressumably) a lot of space?
+ It was stated that Nozomi was after Nagara but that was NEVER shown. They just... hang out a lot without any kind of even flirting.
+ How did they destroy the portal in the island but Mizuho still found what (probably) acted as a key?

I feel disappointed as per chapter 3. The premise of chapter 1 was good, but the plot seems so mediocre and efortless that now that it enrages me.

Probably "toys" made by Rajdhani power we see him making some toys or power box (mario reference) in ep2

no it was linked to an other world all the plot of this episode was finding new portal to new world

probably jalousy cause Nagara is more usefull at finding worlds

Meh girls talk probably or shit talk

its still at episode 3 we will get anwser by the end of the anime probaly
and you cant be sure at anything in a world like that

Jul 29, 2021 1:40 PM
Apr 2016
I'm so confused by that ending, someone explain it to me please
Jul 29, 2021 1:40 PM

Apr 2018
Damn, they really made a lot of stuff out of nowhere. A bit too fast..

Anyway, the mvp for this ep is surely Mizuho. Damn, I just love her personality too much. It's adorable and she can be a bit rude sometimes.

Well, this time they had to solve a case which some students were turned into ''zombies''. The case was solved by our mc and Mizuho. Main reason was that they're forgotten characters. No one actually cares about them.

Seems like they're close to finding out the mc's power. And damn, that cliffhanger in the end.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 29, 2021 2:00 PM

May 2020
Mizuho is by far my favorite character, I love her personality.

The art is constantly amazing, it never stops to amaze me.

There are a lot of questions but let's see how this continues.
Jul 29, 2021 2:10 PM
Mar 2018
If the MC is the one with the power of drifting, makes you wonder what would've happened to Nozomi if he hadn't grabbed her hand in episode 1. :shivers:

From listening to the Wheel of Time over the past few months it seems interesting that the portrayal of the Crossworlds in that story is very similar to this one. Not that it's such a unique idea, to be fair, but I know some animes do draw strong inspiration from there, so whenever I see similarities it makes me wonder.

Really enjoying this so far. There's a lot of cliché but portrayed with a more realist twist that's very refreshing. And there's a layer of complexity and mystery that keeps you guessing. Hope they continue leading the story in an interesting direction.
Jul 29, 2021 2:34 PM
Aug 2018
ha HA! I knew Nagara had the power to discover other worlds! I love the show gives you clues to all these things. I also had noticed that the weird voice was Hoshi's power, but it's nice they explained already that not even he knows what that's all about. That also explains why he seems to be always a step ahead of everyone. And the fact that some students could already use their powers in the real world is a really interesting revelation. Makes you wonder if Nagara was the one who started all this, to begin with.
Also, just as in the second episode, I love that the conflict is interesting while also being used to develop more our main cast. This show's been pretty confident this far
Jul 29, 2021 2:50 PM

Mar 2013
Man, this anime is such a breath of fresh air when you're stuck watching 99% typical seasonal shows all the time. You can tell something is interesting when you let the visuals convey the meaning with minimal dialogues.
Jul 29, 2021 3:39 PM

Dec 2013
ezegonz said:

For example...

You must be one of those people that just love infodumping because most of those can be either implicitly guessed or are rather obvious. Like "it was stated that Nozomi was after Nagara but it was never shown" come on if high school kids see a boy and a girl constantly hanging out together they're obviously gonna think they're crushing on each other
Jul 29, 2021 4:54 PM

Jan 2020
I guess it's good, on one hand, that this show only has an ED cause it's more screentime, but I do sort of miss an OP everytime we just sort of jump into what's happened since last time.

Other than that, there were a lot of neat tools and such this time around. The radar-esque thing Mizuho was using, the lighted animals on the leash things Nagara used to remove the curtains, and ultimately the curtains themselves. It sorta seems like they are having fun with just creating random, quirky things to show off during episodes. Though, I was really fascinated with the map they appeared to be creating in the beginning, I'd hoped we get a little more detailed walkthrough of that.

Meanwhile, Hoshi continues to be shady, and if we take what he said, and Mizuho said, at face value, then these kids had powers prior to this whole situation. So that's a little extra sketchy. It'll be interesting to see how that sort of plays out as we, hopefully, ultimately, find out why they were whisked away in the first place.

On a random side note, I did like how the black curtain stuff played out. People who just wanted to be left alone getting their own little hidey holes to do whatever they want. I'd probably end up there myself if I was in this situation. Especially if being anti-social and not too noticeable were prequisities.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Jul 29, 2021 4:56 PM

Mar 2016
This keeps getting more interesting.

Mizuho and Rajdhani have really cool powers. Hope they get to keep them.

Hoshi and Mizuho both have had their powers before this incident. I guess Nagara had it too, and he managed to bring the school to this other world somehow.

The characters liking the jerk Asakaze feels oddly realistic. lol. I don't like him as a person. He has a slightly pretty face, but his personality and sense of fashion are both shit. However, as a character of a story, I don't know how I feel just yet.

What was that black curtain at the end? A new power? A new rule?

We learnt a bit more about Hoshi this episode, which only ended up raising more questions. He's a mystery I really want to solve before the characters do. haha
Jul 29, 2021 5:07 PM

May 2021
Interesting outcome of the decisions made before and reveals about the characters. The episode kinda drifted from the last two in terms of progress to a more inward one, but I have huge prospects about how this will play out at the end because as of now I can't really define the whole goal of this, which is pretty interesting but frustrating at the same time

Jul 29, 2021 5:32 PM

Dec 2020
I really liked this episode.

The ending gave me goosebumps.
Jul 29, 2021 5:43 PM
Jun 2021
Will there be any romance in this series but without romance it is a pretty decent series and if Tey I doing something like that than the mc should be with that two girls
Jul 29, 2021 5:47 PM
Jul 2018
I found the curtains that this parallel world shows very well done and how the rules of this world are interesting. In relation to the power of Nagara, it has already created a great mystery. Great Episode.
Jul 29, 2021 5:56 PM

May 2020
ezegonz said:

they explained it tho in the first ep, nozomi said that she was bored and dont have anyone to talk beside nagara. besides, she just got back from abroad so i guess no one knows her i supposed. but again just watch the ep 1 and u understand and plus u dont really need a reason for her to stick around with nagara.
Jul 29, 2021 6:10 PM
Mar 2018
ShibitoMatuzaka said:
I'm beginning to believe more and more that this anime will be an analogy for today's political climate. How it's inescapable and how we're all coerced into livelihoods that don't represent freewill.

I don't think the anime is about politics stricto sensu (as in left/right, parties, ideologies, current events, vaccine denial, etc.) at all.

I think it's much more a metaphorical reflection about society, social interactions, more broadly: human beings live in society, impose arbitrary rules on one another that don't come from any definite source in particular (what is right and wrong, how to behave, what are the worthy goals to pursue etc.), assign arbitrary roles to each other, confer authority to some people for whatever reason, punish one another for ["perceivedly"] breaking the vague, arbitrary rules, live constrained to the environment and roles that they assume have been assigned to them, sometimes see beyond and defy those constraints and find other modes of life, other interpretations of the reality around them, ostracize or ignore those who are not well-regarded or connected, etc.

All of these things could, of course, be called "political" or "politics", but only in the vaguest, most etymological way possible, and it makes it confusing, because none of these things are particularly intrinsic to what most readily comes to mind when one mentions "political climates", with party politics, right/left, or ideological divides. All that I've seen in the anime is much less related to politics in this most readily thought of sense than to the usual types of situations that everyone, regardless of "lateralization", has to deal with on account of us being social animals.

I think calling all these types of things and interactions "society", "social interactions" is the right level of broadness to refer to what I interpret is being addressed in the anime.
nautilus64Jul 29, 2021 9:40 PM
Jul 29, 2021 6:40 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
A very abstract episode that was enjoyable. The artwork is great and I just sit back and watch it all unfold. Still no score for it yet. It's just too strange to score.
Jul 29, 2021 7:26 PM

Jan 2011
ending was fire and has me scared a bit ,lord of cinders is coming
Jul 29, 2021 7:41 PM

Jan 2009
nautilus64 said:
Ryuseishun said:

I don't think the anime is about politics stricto sensu (as in left/right, parties, ideologies, current events, vaccine denial, etc.) at all.

I think it's much more a metaphorical reflection about society, social interactions, more broadly: human beings live in society, impose arbitrary rules on one another that don't come from any definite source in particular (what is right and wrong, how to behave, what are the worthy goals to pursue etc.), assign arbitrary roles to each other, confer authority to some people for whatever reason, punish one another for ["perceivedly"] breaking the vague, arbitrary rules, live constrained to the environment and roles that they assume have been assigned to them, sometimes see beyond and defy those constraints and find other modes of life, other interpretations of the reality around them, ostracize or ignore those who are not well-regarded or connected, etc.

All of these things could, of course, be called "political" or "politics", but only in the vaguest, most etymological way possible, and it makes it confusing, because none of these things are particularly intrinsic to what most readily comes to mind when one mentions "political climates", with party politics, right/left, or ideological divides. All that I've seen in the anime is much less related to politics in this most readily thought of sense than to the usual types of situations that everyone, regardless of "lateralization", has to deal with on account of us being social animals.

I think calling all these types of things and interactions "society", "social interactions" is the right level of broadness to refer to what I interpret is being addressed in the anime.

lol as long as there is society there is the social contract or government aka politics

"we live in a society" is basically the show
Jul 29, 2021 7:55 PM
Mar 2018
deg said:
lol as long as there is society there is the social contract or government aka politics

LOL, the show can talk about the general topic without being about the specific one. Not all talk about society is a talk about politics or government.
Jul 29, 2021 8:10 PM

Jan 2009
nautilus64 said:
deg said:

LOL, the show can talk about the general topic without being about the specific one. Not all talk about society is a talk about politics or government.

government in a sense there is power struggle any power struggle is politics

pow·er strug·gle
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: power struggle; plural noun: power struggles
a situation in which two or more people or groups compete for control in a particular sphere
Jul 29, 2021 8:16 PM
Jan 2017
Badguyz69 said:
ezegonz said:

For example...

Probably "toys" made by Rajdhani power we see him making some toys or power box (mario reference) in ep2

no it was linked to an other world all the plot of this episode was finding new portal to new world

probably jalousy cause Nagara is more usefull at finding worlds

Meh girls talk probably or shit talk

its still at episode 3 we will get anwser by the end of the anime probaly
and you cant be sure at anything in a world like that

Forgot about the toys introducted last episode! My bad.

I don't know. There's so many thing unclear BUT we know from the first moment who's the bad guy... It worries me a bit.

Hope things starts to be explained in further episodes. There's a lot of things unexplained and not much hinted.
Jul 29, 2021 8:19 PM
Mar 2018
deg said:
nautilus64 said:

pow·er strug·gle
Learn to pronounce
noun
a situation in which two or more people or groups compete for control in a particular sphere

By your answer I assume you're not very mature and may be younger than college or high school age, but when you get older you'll find out that sociology and anthropology are things that exist, beyond political science.
Jul 29, 2021 8:22 PM

Jan 2009
nautilus64 said:
deg said:

pow·er strug·gle
Learn to pronounce
noun

By your answer I assume you're not very mature and may be younger than college or high school age, but when you get older you'll find out that sociology and anthropology are things that exist, beyond political science.

and all of that is social science so it includes economics like capitalism too

the social contract and power struggle are common among philosophy talk and social science talk overall
Jul 29, 2021 8:28 PM
Jul 2021
Hoshi's mysterious voice explains how he knew about the school's rules and penalty. Also makes me wonder if This World (Kono Sekai) is the actual name for these alternate dimensions, seeing as he's the first to call them that.

The first episode has a bunch of references that flew over my head the first time I watched it, like the reference to The Drifting Classroom by Hoshi and the "Stop, Hibari-kun!" manga (is one of the characters trans? Maybe). I wonder if this episode has any. I didn't notice anything in the second one, either but maybe I wasn't looking hard enough.

As for the "themes" debate, I think the anime's main intention is to explore the idea of Worlds having Rules. The real world has many rules that all of these characters have obviously internalized (same as most of us), but those rules are socially constructed, and not a literal part of the world the way they work in these alternate dimensions. I'm overextending myself by trying to predict the show's final message, but I'm thinking it'll be something to that effect. Sagara is clearly someone who's been ground down by reality, and the anime might be an exploration of how much of that reality is even capiral R "Real" to begin with.

Then again, I could see a "this is his imagination" reveal, too. I mean, imagining what class-ful of kids would get up to on a deserted island is relatable enough, and there's some hints towards this being a meta, fictional world in the first episode when Nozomi mentions weird things happening in the school, getting interrupted before she can "break immersion".
ReelensJul 29, 2021 8:39 PM
Jul 29, 2021 8:34 PM
Jan 2017
Whayle said:
ezegonz said:

For example...

You must be one of those people that just love infodumping because most of those can be either implicitly guessed or are rather obvious. Like "it was stated that Nozomi was after Nagara but it was never shown" come on if high school kids see a boy and a girl constantly hanging out together they're obviously gonna think they're crushing on each other

Don't like any of the things you said. But not much was hinted. From the get go we know that half the kids have powers and the ones who don't, hey look, we have powers too!
And obviously, the bad guy who is presented from the first moment it's presented. It goes against the way the anime presents it's world. It's like the plot is digested for us but the world and how it works doesn't. Something feels off about this.

I like how each power is presented to us, how we learn by how they interact with each other and the world without actually doing much exposure. Like how we got to know about Mizuho's power when the first thing we see was her living in a gigantic mansion that came out of nowhere.

It's a 12 episode anime, we are in episode 3 and not a lot of things are being answered. Not even hinted to us.

The series is lovely and I'm really in loved by the animation and the initial plot. But I just don't get what is going on. Everything is so messy.

Btw.. next time you answer someone you can keep your opinion of the person for yourself, it has nothing to do with criticizing a series.
Jul 29, 2021 8:36 PM

Jun 2019
In what has been a very underwhelming season, this anime remains the only one that could end up being special. However, that does not mean that I think it has been perfect so far. It is incredibly chracater-focused and driven, which means that it is easy to feel bored while watching if you are not in the right mood or giving it your full attention.

I like what it has done so far setting up the characters and rules of the world(s). Where it goes from here is very important.
Jul 29, 2021 8:37 PM
Jan 2017
Natsude_tanaka said:
ezegonz said:

they explained it tho in the first ep, nozomi said that she was bored and dont have anyone to talk beside nagara. besides, she just got back from abroad so i guess no one knows her i supposed. but again just watch the ep 1 and u understand and plus u dont really need a reason for her to stick around with nagara.

This may be my mistake since I find Nagara's character to be so annoying, so I just take it out on the poor guy xD

Jul 29, 2021 8:39 PM
Jul 2018
Loving Mizuho (and her dynamic/chemistry with Nagara is very cool to watch)! Nozomi, on the other hand and in my perspective, is so syrup-type-character, ~so perfect~
What I like most in this ep is the plot is getting darker and gives us absurd feelings like you're watching a Lynch's film, very mindfuck... The most interesting part is Nagara's mysterious power... And Asakaze maybe perceived that, cause he's pretty jealous about Nagara's ability to find such places easily.

p.s.: Really liked @deg 's reply about this ep here
removed-userJul 29, 2021 8:45 PM
Jul 29, 2021 8:51 PM

Jan 2009
Lnaua said:
p.s.: Really liked @deg 's reply about this ep here

i think its getting ridiculous talk to include all of social science in here like psychology, sociology, political science and economics but ye whatever lets see if they go deeper with those since to me its basically "we live in a society" show and Nagara might be the one transported them to this Absurd World for escapism purposes against society

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sonny Boy Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2021

62 by Zorpanur »»
Jun 11, 10:57 PM

Poll: » Sonny Boy Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2021

128 by Kizuki01 »»
Jun 11, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Sonny Boy Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2021

94 by Kizuki01 »»
Jun 11, 10:25 PM

Poll: » Sonny Boy Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2021

158 by Kizuki01 »»
Jun 11, 9:06 PM

Poll: » Sonny Boy Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2021

98 by Kizuki01 »»
Jun 11, 7:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.