Forum Settings
Forums

Someone is trying to kill you. You can pick any five anime characters to protect you. Who do you choose?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 6, 2021 8:27 PM
Mar 2021
Gojo satoru
Zeno sama
Light yagami
Goku
Meliodas
(I guess nobody would beat me. Btw gojo would fight in extreme cases, the rest of the time he'd be showing off his eyes.
Apr 6, 2021 8:28 PM
Feb 2013
1. Ainz Ooal Gown
2. Saitama
3. All Might (in his prime)
4. Satoru Gojo
5. Reinhardt from Re Zero
aszolusApr 6, 2021 8:33 PM
Apr 6, 2021 8:30 PM

Jul 2020
Let me get Izuku for obvious reasons, then we could get Hinata or Nadeshiko who would totally just confuse the killer. Might as well have Okabe there to sip his coffee, and lastly I'd want Mai-san just to be there
Apr 6, 2021 8:32 PM
Jan 2021
Pretty sure Anos Voldigoad could solo anybody. He found a way to kill a god so I guess just him would be fine. Also he can endless revive me and himself.

For the other four we got Angelina Kudou Shields, Echidna, Kyouko Kirigiri and Ririka Momobami for emotional support.
Apr 6, 2021 8:32 PM

Feb 2021
Goku, Vegeta, Light, Naofumi and Kirito
Apr 6, 2021 8:33 PM

May 2014
Hmm. There are a few interesting themes but let's go RPG style and pick one from each class. I'll assume my enemies are not completely OP villains but they may have hundreds or thousands of small fry minions.

Sword: Erza (Fairy Tail) (or maybe Okita (Fate) but Erza is so skilled and flexible)
Archer: Atalanta from Fate/Apocrypha
Thief/Assassin: Mea Kurosaki (To Love-Ru)
White Magic: Wendy from Fairy Tail; there aren't many healers as efficient as this one...
Black Magic: the destructive Aisha (Elsword); (I'd love Megumin too)
Apr 6, 2021 8:36 PM

Jul 2015
Mercurius and Reinhard from Dies Irae

Anos di Voldigoad and Sasha Necron from Maou Gakuin

Oh also Doraemon.
Arjuna777Apr 6, 2021 8:47 PM

Apr 6, 2021 8:40 PM

Sep 2016
Saitama, Eren, Wizard King Julius, Giorno, and Kisshot
Apr 6, 2021 8:41 PM

Sep 2020
Anos Voldigoad
Meliodas
Ban
Hajime
Kurumi
Apr 6, 2021 8:43 PM

Mar 2021
Why does this sound like an instagram post ?
Apr 6, 2021 8:45 PM

Nov 2020
The goat Rimuru Tempest. He alone is enough.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 6, 2021 8:49 PM

Jul 2020
Alucard, Lelouch, Saitama, Koro-sensei, Johan
Apr 6, 2021 8:53 PM

Oct 2020
I just need Gasai Yuno cuz she's crazy asf

It's useless! From here on, the path is only a One-way road!
Just put your tail between your legs and get your ass back where you came from! - Accelerator

Apr 6, 2021 8:56 PM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
BetaMaleUltra said:
the quintessential quintuplets so I can have a nice orgy before I die

the only rational answer lmao hahaha
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Apr 6, 2021 8:57 PM
Apr 6, 2021 9:12 PM

Aug 2016
If everything is on the table in which there's something like magic and I can choose any character and despite their personality, their role will automatically be served as my bodyguard without backlash (basically I'm guaranteed protection) then

Zeedmillenniummon (Multiverse destroyer) from Digimon
Anti-Spiral (God level, Can create anything or change anything) from TTGL
Najimi Ajimu (can grant skills and is god level) from Medaka Box
Kurumi Tokisaki (Time Manipulation master) from Date a Live

I'm still thinking about the last one, but I think I should be more than safe.

Apr 6, 2021 10:27 PM

Oct 2008
Berserker (Hercules) from "Fate".
Apr 6, 2021 10:36 PM

May 2020
Anos voldigoad,Doraemon,Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann,Misa Amane,Tachibana Jin

Edit: shouldn't this thread be in forum games?
AntiMobaApr 6, 2021 10:39 PM
┏────────┓
WHY
Is HoneyComeBear so Underrated?

─────────
┗─────────┛
Apr 6, 2021 10:38 PM

Sep 2020
I don't need five if I have Giorno by my side

WHAT A LAUGHABLE ATTEMPT.
YOU SHOULD JUST STAY WHERE YOU ARE
, GROVELING AT MY FEET

P.S. PLEASE HELP ME GAIN MORE PROFILE VIEWS
Apr 7, 2021 12:44 AM

Aug 2012
The Dazai/Chuuya duo (Soukoku) is all I need. The perfect combination of brain and brawl.

Guess Yosano would also be very important, though she isn´t able to cure Dazai. Guess I´d also pick Morgana to cast mediarahan and Killua to fight while Chuuya is recovering from a possible Corruption.
"Could you not talk with me? I'm busy breathing."
Apr 7, 2021 1:14 AM

Nov 2016
Lelouch for the brains and kenshiro for the the brawns the rest aren't really needed but just in case misaka, Akagi and Hanekawa the waifus who can also be useful just in case.
Apr 7, 2021 1:16 AM

Jul 2020
Light yagami, Saitama, Johan liebert, luffy and Goku.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 7, 2021 9:02 AM

Apr 2017
Lelouch, Accelerator, Gilgamesh, DIO, Natsuki Subaru with a bomb strapped to him that activates upon my death or will (Lelouch geasses him to do everything in his power to save me beforehand so that he won't resist or fuck anything up).

Lelouch to think&stragetize with me.
Accelerator to alter vector directions and magnitudes.
Gilgamesh so the team has access to every weapon and tool conceivable by mankind+clairvoyance+access to a holy grail (he has one in his vault) in case I need some way to overwrite the fate of the world (and me) to save myself.
DIO to stop time if need be.
Natsuki Subaru so that I can exploit his reset ability, making me literally unkillable.
BalsaminaApr 8, 2021 3:26 PM
There's no inherent right or wrong in this universe, but when we think with emotions rather than logic, we make things so.
Apr 7, 2021 9:34 AM
Sep 2019
Lelouch from Code Geass as tactician
Keyaru from Redo of Healer (lol) as close defense
Okabe Rintarou from Steins;Gate as Emergency solution
Milim from TenSura as heavy artillery
Kiss-Shot from Monogatari Series as kinda front-line?
Apr 7, 2021 10:06 AM

Oct 2017
Yoh Asakura (could be pretty powerful against something that is at a more standard level), Son Goku (Anything at about universal level could be taken care of), DIO (Could take care of most things at a high human level), Obelisk the Tormenter(could help against like monsters and non human oppnents), Arceus (GOD)
This post is brought to you by your local transfem gamer goblin. Will not tolerate bigotry and will fight against "anti-woke" sentiment to make the anime community a safer place.
Apr 7, 2021 10:14 AM
Anime Archivist

Aug 2019
Just to make things interesting I'm going to have the rules of this situation apply to our world, for both villains and my bodyguards alike. If I had protectors with supernatural powers then I feel like the attackers should have that too, and that makes things a whole lot more complicated then they need to be. So in this situation we just have guns, smarts, and all the additional needs to make a clean getaway if needed.

Daisuke Kanbe (Fugou Keiji: Balance:Unlimited)
This guy is the financial Tony Stark of my team. It's not that he has an iron suit that he uses to fight villains, but he has access to an unlimited bank account that could get him an iron suit if he wanted. His unlimited money is the key to opening up tons of new opportunities including increased security, private jets, tons of gadgets, money to pay off anybody, ect. Not only does he allow for a clean getaway, but his money could also be used to help ensure my other bodyguards do their jobs perfectly. He also has a good sister so I get the added benefit of potentially being introduced to her in the process.
Revy (Black Lagoon)
Now that the financial cornerstone is taken care of, the next thing on my agenda is getting teammates that can fight. Without a doubt, Revy is a badass girl who could mow down waves of people with her dual guns. Her anime shows her talents when she needs to. She may not be the strategist of the group, but she has the guts and talent to make things happen. If the job requires something extra from her, then I have unlimited funds from my team to pay off the costs.
Mukuro Ikusaba (Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei The Animation)
It wouldn't feel fair for Revy to be forced to take guard duty 24/7 on her own, so I plan on having Mukuro also serve as a skilled protector if needed. As far as her specific accomplishments, it's best for you to figure that out on your own. However, it's fair to say that she can handle a variety of weapons from guns to grenades.
Nana Hiiragi (Munou na Nana)
Nana is perfect both as a mediator for my team and as a strategist against whoever is coming after me. While Light and Lelouch may be geniuses in their own right, I'm against picking them since they have supernatural powers on their side and they may not be entirely invested in protecting me (considering how both of them are known to use the people around them). Below has spoilers for the show with more specific reasoning.

Irina Jelavić (Assassination Classroom)
The last person on this list is someone who rounds out the potential of my team. Under the assumption that I have this team protecting me, I'm going to also imagine that the people after my life have access to plenty of resources themselves. While the people above provide access to money and protection, it would still be hard to adjust to certain situations if I have to move out of my country.
Enter Irina, an expert assassin who happens to be fluent in multiple languages as a part of her job. If my team were to figure out that an organization was trying to kill me, she would be able to use her skills to weed her way in. However, in terms of strictly escaping, Irina's multiple languages would make it easier for me to travel abroad with my infinite money. I wouldn't want to be taken advantage of while being hunted, so she takes care of that.
Twintail_DaemonApr 7, 2021 10:25 AM
Apr 7, 2021 11:23 AM

Apr 2020
So i guess i just take the most "Infinity" and "Omnipotent" Characters which can one Shoot goku xInfinity times.

1. Maria Ushiromiya - But she would be actually be enough to erase anything in existence but well.
2. The Creator from Umineko
3. Omegamon (is only Multiversal and close to Omnipotent, but enough)
4. Sinbad - Also a multiversal God
5. Kami Tenchi - Guess what, another Omnipotent dude.

Only 3 and 4 can "somehow" be defeated.
Apr 7, 2021 11:44 AM

Jul 2009
Objectively these are the correct answers:

Goku
Vegeta
Saitama
Rimiru or Momonga
Kurisu

Goku and Vegeta can blow up planets with their finger and can destroy the universe. Having both means they can fuse and be even more stupid OP.

Saitama is another ridiculously OP character where nothing can touch him.

Rimiru is the go to choice next because he is also OP in the light novels. But if we're doing anime only, I'd go for Momonga right now. He can stop time at the speed of thought, has instant kill spells, and has abilities which bypass immunity to said instant kill spells.

And finally Kurisu because she's a super genius who can create a time travel device to save me if I end up dying anyway. And then finding a new world line where I don't die.

Victory is assured.
Apr 7, 2021 5:58 PM
Jul 2020
Figured I might as well come up with a psycho-harem team to protect me.

This team will be led by Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa). Having the ultimate analyst in charge seems a good fit. In charge of my personal defence will be Lucy (Elfen Lied) and Yuno Gasai (The Future Diary). Lucy is ridiculously powerful and Yuno would lay down her life for me in a heartbeat. Lucy is also strong enough to stop Yuno if she tries to do something crazy like kidnap me for my own protection. Next would be Neferpitou (HxH). Neferpitou is very borderline for my theme, being gender ambiguous and not particularly psychotic, they are cute af and fanatically loyal though so they get a pass. They are pretty powerful and would do a good job taking the fight to enemy. Finally I choose Malty Melromarc (The Rising of the Shield Hero), her job would be to find the enemy, infiltrate their ranks, and cause as much chaos as possible.

Once the threat had been dealt with I'd tell Yuno that Malty had attempted to harm me in some way, should be pretty amusing to see how that plays out (I really hate Malty).
HughsieApr 7, 2021 6:07 PM
The criteria I use when rating shows is on my profile.
Apr 7, 2021 6:13 PM
Nobu Enjoyer

Apr 2020
Kyouka Uzen w/ Yuuki Wakara, Josuke Higashikata, Gojou Satoru, Roxy Migurdia
Apr 7, 2021 6:15 PM

May 2020
Haruhi Suzumiya
Holo - Spice and Wolf
Valmet - Jormungand
Balalaika - Black Lagoon
Adele von Ascham aka Mile - Didn't I Say To Make My Abilities Average In The Next Life!?
Apr 7, 2021 8:14 PM

Aug 2019
My theme is going to be Shounen Villains, whether they be the protagonist or the antagonist of the story. Only one per series though to keep it from being repetitive.

1. Sousuke Aizen (Bleach)
Aizen is a thousand-year-old demigod who is so intelligent he eats Light Yagamis for breakfast. A natural leader, a perfect swordsman, an adept magic user, a charismatic fellow, a master strategic puppeteer, and a man who possess one of the most broken abilities in all of Shounen: Perfect Hypnosis, which allows him to manipulate someone's perception of the world to an infinite extent, as long as they see his Shikai while it's being released.

2. Nagato "Pain" Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuuden)
Possessing a wide, versatile range of abilities with mastery over each and every single one, Pain is a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield. Not only is he an adept strategic mastermind, but he has faced continent-ending monsters and come out on top with his Six Paths powers. I don't think any single combatant short of another overpowered mainstream Shounen character could possibly defeat him.

3. Francis Scott Key Fitzgerald (Bungou Stray Dogs)
Francis is a financial goliath, leveraging his titanic sums of wealth in order to make himself stronger by spending it and purchasing anything he needs in order to defeat his enemy. Not only would his influence help me locate the murderer, but the sheer amount of impressive tech the man would have access to would be an immense advantage. He has also shown great intelligence in the way of entrepreneurship.

4. Germany (Hetalia Axis Powers)
Nazi Germany—the country that cleaved through 40s Europe like a knife through butter. With a standing army of over 10 million loyal soldiers, a leader charismatic enough to rally a most broken people, and tanks so majestic they could steamroll through any grim battlefield, the might of the SS is one that is perhaps beyond imagination. Heil!

5. Satan (Ao no Exorcist)
That's right, the rival to the Abrahamic God, the bespoke king of Hell, the incarnation of evil, the overlord of the damned, bearer of the sinful and ruler of all that is corrupted: Satan. He is a extradimensional being ruling over his own domain, with powers that were only defeated by his own kin. His demons roam the world in search of souls to devour and spirits to ruin, and he has millions of spawn under his command.

Overall, I think this is a pretty solid selection. The only thing that could beat this would be if an omnipotent being wanted to smite me in all their omnipotent wisdom, but if that was the case, then they wouldn't really be murdering me—they'd probably blink me out of existence.
Apr 7, 2021 8:40 PM

Feb 2020
Honestly... kinda glad/surprised? to not be the only one here to pick Junko Enoshima & Mukuro Ikusuba 😲
Although I would have thought that they'd work better together? as they... kinda feed of eachother's weirdnesses...?
🤣
Mukuro though I think would be better by herself though, as she is a soldier and could and would just follow orders.

But yeah honestly...? Great picks! 👌
Apr 7, 2021 8:43 PM

Nov 2020
Saitama
Levi
Gojou
Light
Rimuru

Apr 7, 2021 10:58 PM

Aug 2018
any 5 random overpowered anime characters
Apr 8, 2021 2:32 PM
Jul 2017
Giorno Giovanna: is kind, smart, cunning, and with GER obviously.

Momo Yaoyorozu: she can create anything and is brave and very nice. I want Giorno and her to work together as team leaders and tacticians.

Alucard: invincible and will make the foe shit in its pants.

Yūko Ichihara: somehow she always find solutions and never stress. Also she can create gods.

Yusuke Urameshi: has the power and the will to kick some asses.
Apr 8, 2021 4:43 PM
Jul 2020
LightWorker said:
Honestly... kinda glad/surprised? to not be the only one here to pick Junko Enoshima & Mukuro Ikusuba 😲
Although I would have thought that they'd work better together? as they... kinda feed of eachother's weirdnesses...?
🤣
Mukuro though I think would be better by herself though, as she is a soldier and could and would just follow orders.

I think Junko is one of the best picks anyone could go for. Loads of people are picking purely OP fighters but that won't protect them from poison, nerve gas, snipers, biological weapons, and any other indirect attack method you can think of. As the ultimate analyst Junko would be one of the characters most likely to foresee and thwart such an attack, that alone means she would strengthen half the teams already posted. Add to that her ability to organise, lead, and manipulate people and she'd be straight up formidable. The only thing she lacks is the strength/ability to fight herself, pair her up with someone OP (like Saitama or Meruem) though and they'd be the ultimate pairing.

Personally though I wouldn't go for Mukuro unless I was restricting my scenario to real world abilities. For a regular human she's a total badass, but put her up against most potential assassins from non-real world universes and she'd be overwhelmed pretty easily. In a real world scenario though she'd be amazing.
The criteria I use when rating shows is on my profile.
Apr 8, 2021 4:49 PM
Anime Archivist

Aug 2019
Hughsie said:
LightWorker said:
🤣

I think Junko is one of the best picks anyone could go for. Loads of people are picking purely OP fighters but that won't protect them from poison, nerve gas, snipers, biological weapons, and any other indirect attack method you can think of. As the ultimate analyst Junko would be one of the characters most likely to foresee and thwart such an attack, that alone means she would strengthen half the teams already posted. Add to that her ability to organise, lead, and manipulate people and she'd be straight up formidable. The only thing she lacks is the strength/ability to fight herself, pair her up with someone OP (like Saitama or Meruem) though and they'd be the ultimate pairing.

Personally though I wouldn't go for Mukuro unless I was restricting my scenario to real world abilities. For a regular human she's a total badass, but put her up against most potential assassins from non-real world universes and she'd be overwhelmed pretty easily. In a real world scenario though she'd be amazing.

Yep agree Mukuro is a badass ^^ that's why I threw her into my crew.
Apr 8, 2021 4:53 PM

Jan 2017
Misaka
Touma
Mochizuki Touya
Anos Voldigoad
Jibril from NGNL
Apr 8, 2021 4:57 PM
穂乃果は神

Oct 2015
LOL lemme get all the powerwank characters out

Goku
Saitama
Elder God Demonbane
Tenchi
Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Apr 8, 2021 4:57 PM

Feb 2020
Hughsie said:
LightWorker said:
🤣

Absolutely amazing words my friend and completely agree!. I probably should have mentioned that my setup was mostly real-world situation/scenario. And I know I kinda-sorta have an OP fire breathing Alien among them 🤣 (Kyouko) because I was running out of ideas and I actually forgot who else I was gonna pick?🤣 I think I wouldn't use her unless I had to tho, first 4 alone could probably do it without her.

Upon later reflexion I probably would have picked either one of the Chigusa siblings from Qualidea Code (Basically enhanced Humans with OP firearms) and I noticed a mistake on what I said also. I think Mukuro would be okay by herself (not better >_<) but yeah, great picks you have my friend :)
Apr 8, 2021 5:00 PM

Apr 2020
LiseranThistle said:
I only need Princess Syalis lol I'm pretty sure she'd find a way to stop whoever was trying to kill me so she could go back to sleep.
I totally agree with you! With her scissors she would kill everyone
Apr 8, 2021 5:05 PM

Apr 2021
I don't even need 5 if I got Saitama lmao
Apr 8, 2021 5:37 PM
Anime Archivist

Aug 2019
LightWorker said:
🤣

Have to give respect to the Danganronpa crew ^^ I'm just worried Junko's someone who can't be controlled XD she'd sooner want me to despair then do anything.
Apr 8, 2021 5:38 PM

May 2019
GoodKid said:
Eren Yeager
(color=white)30charactersgoobrrrrr(/color)

So this is how haha.
30charactersgoobrrrrr
Apr 8, 2021 5:42 PM

Feb 2020
Mystic_Writer said:
LightWorker said:
🤣

Have to give respect to the Danganronpa crew ^^ I'm just worried Junko's someone who can't be controlled XD she'd sooner want me to despair then do anything.

😅.......Also true.
I kinda think that Junko would play ball so long as Mukuro is around for Junko to abuse and boss around. And Mukuro.....kinda gets "something" from Junko's abuse, so that's why I picked both together 🤣
Apr 8, 2021 7:14 PM

Oct 2017
Weeb-R said:
These 5 protagonist from the same series

at what ages tho. When would Joseph and Jotaro be at the most powerful
This post is brought to you by your local transfem gamer goblin. Will not tolerate bigotry and will fight against "anti-woke" sentiment to make the anime community a safer place.
Apr 8, 2021 11:06 PM
Mar 2021
rapthaila
meidri
zero two
emilia
puck

note : all of them are my favorites in my profile ;)
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What's an anime people consider messed up that has no effect on you

isseixkoneko - May 26

39 by phantomic109 »»
1 minute ago

» Is romance/slice of life the greatest anime genre? ( 1 2 )

Semester1 - Yesterday

53 by jellylo »»
15 minutes ago

» Hottest Adult Characters in anime?

RedTea33 - May 27

24 by jellylo »»
26 minutes ago

» Can you name a character for each of these features?

Anjuro - 2 hours ago

2 by Anjuro »»
28 minutes ago

» Anime facts you didn't know before

LenRea - May 24

21 by MadanielFL »»
29 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.