Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 24, 2020 6:22 AM

Aug 2017
So that's how everything's connected!!!!!

I was wondering what's the importance of Suzuki and that CEO to the plot from the beginning but now it's all making sense!!!

The professor was working on some Natural Immune System and Hina's what, the professor's kid???

Could she be involved in some kind of experiment!!??? Damn the plot went from 0-100 real quick!!

Also Hina looks so cute in that photo!!!

Nov 24, 2020 1:53 PM

Oct 2012
yo i had to big brain this one so hard. probably not real though

A prediction regarding Dr. Asama, Hachiman University, and the CEO's connection the Narukami family.
once again, possible spoilers
EpicCh33seNov 24, 2020 2:24 PM
Nov 24, 2020 5:43 PM
Apr 2012
Some input from Physics

Imagine you are goldfish looking at the world through the goldfish bowl (seen in several episodes/intro/outro). How would your view of the world?

Stephen Hawking said that we might have a distorted view of outside our world and that we might also be in one giant goldfish bowl: “There is no unique picture of reality. The goldfish's view is as valid as our own.”

The question becomes is reality what we perceive it is, or is there an objective reality that is defined outside of our own. According to quantum mechanics when we have no means of verifying what the real reality is, all possible realities are in superposition. That is you can think of them all existing at once.

This relates to one of the fundamental principles in physics: The Heisenberg uncertainty principle - which asserts that there is a numerical limit to which you can know both the position and momentum (mass times velocity) of a particle.
Nov 24, 2020 11:47 PM

Aug 2018
flack said:
The question becomes is reality what we perceive it is, or is there an objective reality that is defined outside of our own. According to quantum mechanics when we have no means of verifying what the real reality is, all possible realities are in superposition. That is you can think of them all existing at once.

This relates to one of the fundamental principles in physics: The Heisenberg uncertainty principle - which asserts that there is a numerical limit to which you can know both the position and momentum (mass times velocity) of a particle.

Subtle corrections here. The Heisenberg uncertainty is not related to superposition. We can also obtain the original state of something depending on the measurement.

I'm just hoping this show doesn't become one of those cringey pop-science stories that we see all the time (ahem Steins;Gate).
Nov 25, 2020 2:36 AM

Mar 2014
That was a funny episode. I liked the scene where Hina changed the CGI background lol.
The last few minutes were really interesting. I have a teory what would happened to Hina and why she has that ability, but I leave it for the rest episodes.
Nov 25, 2020 9:02 AM
Apr 2020
Kyouko said she's jealous. Great development!

Hina is the doctor's daughter/granddaughter?! Or reincarnation or something?!

06 DAYS UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD.

Nov 25, 2020 4:38 PM

Mar 2014
Eh, I don't really like the shoehorned romance between Hina and Youta but okay can't say I didn't expect Maeda to pull something like that.

Hm, the last part has sparked some interesting theories. I have for a few eps now a strong feeling that Hina is made by an experiment or she's AI, and her life expires in 6 days. Because she can't foresee the future with her predictive abilities past those days, she thinks that means the world will end. Another idea I have is that this world is a simulation, but I don't see how this can work with characters like Izanami being given depth with their backstories. The doctor and the white haired boy could be in the real world apart from everyone else. Nothing is off the table I guess.

It's gonna be interesting how all this info will be pieced together in the remaining episodes. I just hope it won't be rushed because of the previous random episodes, since this is a classic 'flaw' I personally found in Angel Beats and Charlotte.
Nov 26, 2020 2:31 AM

Mar 2016
So, this episode was decent and I feel as though it's gonna be a YotaxHina ending. I could be wrong though. As far as the photo goes, I'm getting some real drama vibes for the latter half of this show as the photo reveals Hina being the professor's daughter.
Nov 26, 2020 4:01 AM

Apr 2020
Wait, so, Hina is the Professor's daughter, who Suzumi is looking for? I am being curious
Nov 26, 2020 12:58 PM

Nov 2018
After 7 boring episodes (ok maybe izanami's mom story was fine) we are finally getting SOMETHING \O/
Unfortunately I'm not attached to any of side chars but Hina/MC so they basically wasted half of the season but it's time to see what's all this about
Nov 27, 2020 3:56 AM

Jan 2020
Looks like Hina's past and the origin of her omniscience will finally be given some exposure.
Nov 29, 2020 10:44 AM

Mar 2010
Secrets everywhere, best to end the world yourself at this point.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 29, 2020 3:20 PM

Nov 2008
Those eggs looked gross but OMG MESSING WITH THE GREEN SCREEN EFFECT was killing me so hard. xD

And she's right; you can easily do that with free software nowadays. :D

Dec 1, 2020 4:36 AM

Oct 2019
So Hina is either the daughter of that professor and/or -maybe, just maybe- she was genetically or otherwise modified by him so that she can predict the future? In that case Hina herself would be the professor's "secret" the CEO and her gang are looking for, so Hina and her friends might be in trouble soon - that is, assuming the world does not actually end in 6 days.

The film shooting was quite fun by the way. I loved the funny conflict between Hina and Kako :)
Dec 1, 2020 4:53 AM

Oct 2019
Shirase-san said:
Wait, so, Hina is the Professor's daughter, who Suzumi is looking for? I am being curious

The real question is how Suzuki knew that Hina was the secret of the Professor (if he did). We know that Hina can do extraordinary stuff but Suzuki doesn't, and the CEO and her gang merely asked him to find the Professor's "secrets".
This clearly suggested it was about research, not a ... person. So I guess Suzuki rather meant that Hina was the Professor's secret in the sense that she was potentially a secret daughter of him, and not that she was the big secret the CEO is looking for (assuming that she is).
Dec 3, 2020 7:02 AM
Jun 2019
All I can say is it's coming soon...
Dec 6, 2020 12:26 AM

Oct 2008
hilarious episode!
the acting play was just total random it was just crazy!
looks like the third party is near in finding Hina...
5/5.

Dec 6, 2020 4:18 PM

Jan 2015
Hina cute reaction fest continues...

I have even more emojis now XD

Made so many screenshots too...
Jan 8, 2021 6:08 PM

Apr 2016
seems like something is beginning to stir with the strange photo there at the end

the characters are starting to act different too
Jan 26, 2021 11:05 AM

Aug 2017
The anime is still wasting time, almost all of it is just filler. Hina in casual clothes, I know how it goes.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 2, 2021 5:42 AM
Jan 2020
There are new secrets being shown now, Hina is no god, but an ordinary child, at least I am guessing so. The movie they are making is fun to see. Obviously I wanna know the secrets.
Feb 8, 2021 11:09 PM

Mar 2016
Fun seeing them all working to make an indie movie. Was horrible hearing Hina's initial 'singing' (especially when I know her VA sings as Ran from Bandori's Afterglow). But some of those scenes were unnecesarily amazing, especially the 'cake making' scene.

It was clear from the get go that Hina wasn't actually going to be a 'God', but finally getting a connection to who she is and linking the hacker investigation to the rest of cast is finally bringing the series plot together.

As wonderful as they were, hoping the Youta/Hina scenes don't mean Izanami's getting sidelined, especially after her comment about them looking like they were having fun together. Don't do that to her! :'(
Feb 26, 2021 3:39 AM

Jul 2015
This episode we've been blessed with Odin's satanic..I mean angelic voice.

Animation quality at the cooking scene was really egg-traordinary

Jun 1, 2021 9:50 PM

Oct 2013
debt collector did not get enough screen time

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Feb 19, 2023 3:48 AM

Aug 2014
I always laugh at the reaction of the MC being a siscon
Apr 12, 2023 5:42 AM
Sep 2018
Yeah I kinda figured they would find something relating to Hina
May 24, 4:26 AM
Mar 2024
JUN IS COOKING! THE HINA LORE IS GREAT
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2020

167 by Yabasawa »»
Aug 20, 8:05 AM

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 26, 2020

308 by AshRayKay »»
Aug 16, 10:02 PM

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2020

169 by AshRayKay »»
Aug 4, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2020

174 by Talamare »»
Jun 1, 12:30 AM

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2020

169 by Talamare »»
May 31, 11:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.