Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Apr 26, 2020 7:00 PM

Aug 2015
Kaguya putting some "S L U T" balloons wrapped over Chika was hilarious.
Apr 26, 2020 8:04 PM

Jul 2012
Aw gotta be one of my fav episodes so far. So much feels.
Apr 26, 2020 8:14 PM

Nov 2015
moon gazing part was adorable and had some vibe to it, second half seemed a bit forced with the drama but i could still enjoy them going out and fooling around. one of the better episodes

4/5
Apr 26, 2020 10:09 PM

Jan 2016
Wow Kaguya lost so bad in the second half, props to Miyuki xD
THANKS SENPIEX
Apr 26, 2020 10:41 PM
Oct 2018
This anime is the work of a GOD
Apr 27, 2020 12:12 AM
Mar 2020
It's weird. What drew me in for the first two episodes is the absolutely hilarious comedy that they've managed to replicate from the first season.

This episode is much more focused on romance, and emotion which they've done well, but it's not really what I enjoy. That's just me I guess.

But the main source of conflict in this one is so OBVIOUSLY not going to affect anything considering how early we are into the season that it didn't have the impact on me that it was supposed to.

Pakumen- said:
Kaguya putting some "S L U T" balloons wrapped over Chika was hilarious.

I almost spit out my coffee at that one. She's been called sub human before, so I guess this is a step up haha

K4ZUMA said:
This anime is the work of a GOD

Was this the only thing you have said since 2018 or am I missing something here?

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
DeadlyRavenApr 27, 2020 3:08 AM
Apr 27, 2020 3:23 AM

Sep 2019
Shirogane's fascination for the night sky is just amazing. The ultimate weapon and shield truly is a man's interests... in fact, he just launched a nuclear missile.

A complete wipe... for both of them.

I will certainly NOT forget, Chika, you goddamn cheater! Our boi Ishigami was completely right to call you out on that. As well I don't blame Kaguya for leaving her out of her own council. Having an active bomber around you is dangerous.

"You know you've reached peak quality when a doujin is better than the actual source series." (Eg. To LOVE-Ru)

Just to list a couple of biases.
Likes: A good story, characters, writing, romance, a good plot twist or something that breaks expectations (In a good way), 'backstory' and justice.
Dislikes: Bad romance, too much fanservice, the harem genre, yuri, yaoi, and bad writing.

Apr 27, 2020 4:49 AM

Apr 2018
This episode was happy, sad then happy again lmao. Despite the drama, the episode was still hilarious. We got to see Ishigami get beat up by Chika again and the reaction of everyone when Chika wants to be the president is priceless. It's about time Iino comes, more fun is about to come.
Apr 27, 2020 7:56 AM

Sep 2017
Alpha male Shirogane is the best Shirogane. Anyway this episode was kinda bitter sweet. Except that the series was not bold enough to actually go through with him stepping down for the next year and expanding the setting a little bit.
Apr 27, 2020 8:13 AM
Jul 2018
The first part was so funny! I laughed a lot!
Wonder how the new character will be like. Can't wait for the next episode!
Apr 27, 2020 8:21 AM

Sep 2012
I approve of this episode
I am better than you.
Apr 27, 2020 9:03 AM
Jul 2018
This season keeps getting better, I can't wait to watch the next episodes.
Apr 27, 2020 11:33 AM

Feb 2019
I am kinda disappointed that there was no chika ED in this season's episode 3.
Apr 27, 2020 12:56 PM

Feb 2020
Another week and ... NO! it was not another chapter of Kaguya Sama no: It was THE CHAPTER.

The first 10 minutes were the best not only of the season, nor of the season in general (other series included) but of all Kaguya Sama so far; Moments like these make me think of a maxim that perhaps many others have already discovered long ago: A chapter with Kaguya blushing is a VERY GOOD chapter, and if it is in Miyuki's arms, even better.

This comment probably sounds a bit strange and delusional to those who start their experience with the series without having seen the previous season but believe me when I tell you that this chapter can be summarized as A LOVE LETTER for all fans of Kaguya Sama.

I would have to say that I am looking forward to the next episode, but to tell the truth ... I could die happy after this :)

Long live Kaguya and Miyuki
Apr 27, 2020 1:36 PM

May 2014
Shirogane being an absolute alpha and Kaguya being absolutely adorable.
Apr 27, 2020 2:08 PM

Jun 2015
Every ones just so damn cute in this show. I know it of ruin it if they got together but I'm routing for them!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Apr 27, 2020 10:08 PM
Jul 2018
The only thing I’d change, is that first scene:

Shirogone was deemed the “loser” of that scenario by the narrator. Sure, he realized he’d said something embarrassing — something a lot of us have experienced — but dang Kaguya is the one who lost her composure! SHE should have been deemed the “loser”. Not only that, but I think it was a bit uncharacteristic of Kaguya to lose her cool like that. In the theme song of season 1, she was depicted as a near equal to Shirogone. I get that both parties tend to get flustered — and I know there’s such a thing as character progression — and yet I still feel like Kaguya running away obliterated the entire concept of her character. She could’ve backed out A LITTLE more subtly… even if just by a LITTLE. Again, I know the scenario was heated. Shirogone was too focused on his desires to notice that he was friggin clutching Kaguya in the most romantic fashion possible, but it was what Shirgone said about the folk tale that set Kaguya off. If anything, she should’ve just sat there with a quivering lip and the narrator should’ve said “Kaguya loses”. So I very much disagree with how they ended that scene. Nonetheless, I liked that still shot at the end of Ishigama and Chika reacting to Kaguya running away.
Apr 27, 2020 10:09 PM
Jul 2018
^ Rant aside, that speech Shirogone DID give (before Kaguya ran away flustered) was KILLER. Amazing script writing there. The monologue wasn't too corny nor cliche; and, he actually mixed some culture/mythology into it, which shows what an intellect he is. Plus, seeing such passion from a somewhat monotonous and inherently serious individual with stress bags under his eyes... such a great display of character.

In the end, I think I started to fall in love too, and that's coming from a straight guy...
removed-userApr 28, 2020 6:30 PM
Apr 27, 2020 11:04 PM

Nov 2016
Best girl showing up next episode!
Apr 28, 2020 12:59 AM

Nov 2018
Miyuki is a true mastermind.
I hate everyone equally
Apr 28, 2020 1:02 AM

Nov 2018
That's why I watch everything after it stops airing.Fuck, I can't wait for more episodes now...
I hate everyone equally
Apr 28, 2020 3:21 AM

Nov 2011
I don't know, i'd say the stargazing part was a big win for Shirogane. These past few episodes seems to be pushing Kaguya to the brink, will she break first?

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Apr 28, 2020 6:22 AM

Apr 2016
Damn this episode caught me off guard I wasn't expecting this type of emotion this early into the season especially Chika crying . The stargazing part is so good Shirogane got buffed by the moon and he played Kaguya so hard . Probably my favorite episode of this season yet 6/5 .
"Mountains, beings, and nature's laws are bound by an arrangement, and within it, we live." -Mushishi Zoku Shou Suzu No Shizuku
Apr 28, 2020 8:30 AM

Jul 2014
That moon scene was very beautiful
Full of feels and love in this ep and ofc im waiting for my girl for the next arc finally!!
"Everyone fails sometimes
But dreams won't fade, dreams won't fade
Let's chase them as many times as it takes and don't lose
Because today after all is today and once you wake up, it'll be a new morning"

~Aqours~
Apr 28, 2020 1:14 PM

Nov 2013
wow, that moon gazing part was great lol first the way he gave her the jacket, then they both lay down and then the Kaguya story, DAMN that was awesome =D

and ofc, that ending, with everyone being sad, but then ... yep let's continue, as per Kaguya selfish request LOL
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Apr 28, 2020 3:02 PM
Jul 2018
Shirogane is the king.
Apr 28, 2020 3:52 PM

Mar 2016
i absolutely love love loved this episode! i can't wait for the next episode <3 meeting the new council member!

Apr 28, 2020 5:56 PM

Oct 2008
This episode just feels like an end of an arc!
LOL Kaguya couldn't take all of those Shirogane's physical contact! She overloaded just like Thanos snap! And Shirogane realization was too delayed! haha!
The mid part was sad and depressing because they need to wipe out things because they need to step-down.'
LOL at Chika smashing Ishigami with that fan!
i also a bit teared-up when Chika started crying followed by Kaguya!
Last part was so romantic! could have been better if Kaguya hugged Shirogane instead of her clinging on to his arm...
5/5!

Apr 28, 2020 6:08 PM

Nov 2007
Zevven said:

Please don't spoil!

NaokiSama said:
Shirogane is the king.

The True King of the Story.

AlexanderHD said:
^ Rant aside, that speech Shirogone DID give (before Kaguya ran away flustered) was KILLER. Amazing script writing there. The monologue wasn't too corny nor cliche; and. he actually mixed some culture/mythology into it, which shows what an intellect he is. Plus, seeing such passion from a somewhat monotonous and inherently serious individual with stress bags under his eyes... such a great display of character.

In the end, I think I started to fall in love too, and that's coming from a straight guy...

One of the most underrated characters in the history of anime, I tell you. And you have seen nothing yet if you are just watching the anime. Miyuki is one of the best written characters ever and it all gets revealed bit by bit why Kaguya fell head over heels for him, why Ishii thinks so highly of him, or even why Chika goes out of her selfish nature to go leaps and bounds to help Miyuki master something. Everyone recognizes how fantastic his character is. It will get more revealed in the coming arcs so get hyped if you are not a manga reader.

Miyuki is the kind of man you would want your daughter to marry! Enough said!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 28, 2020 11:24 PM
Jul 2018
This was a perfect adaptation of the manga chapters and i guess it couldn't have been done better.. again congrats for a1-pictures and us :D my favorite thing about the episode was the music because it was so good.. and it fitted the mood perfectly.. and i guess from the last scene we can expect the
next episode xD
Apr 29, 2020 3:15 AM

Oct 2017
A deep episode with an absolutely sweet end. Thnx to A-1 pictures for doing everything right.
Apr 29, 2020 4:23 AM

Jul 2014
I can´t believe they spelled "slut" lol

Apr 29, 2020 4:30 PM
Apr 2019
Great episode with madlad Shirogane
Apr 29, 2020 8:12 PM
Jun 2017
this episode is just too sweet.. i love this one
Apr 29, 2020 9:26 PM

Jan 2013
Damn, this new ED is amazing!
So (as expected) Shirogane applied again to be the president of the student council.

Finally! Can't believe it ended that way, Kaguya finally did/said something to Shirogane xD
I'm loving the 2S but i really hope there will be more development between Kaguya and Miyuki.

I honestly wonder if there is a possibility of Chika and Yuu ending together, at the moment there is nothing hinting about it but would be great if they ended with 2 couples.

"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 29, 2020 10:02 PM

Jul 2012
actually a really solid anime. i kind of get why the rating is so high.
Apr 29, 2020 10:14 PM

Sep 2011
AivanK said:

I honestly wonder if there is a possibility of Chika and Yuu ending together, at the moment there is nothing hinting about it but would be great if they ended with 2 couples.

I can answer that in a non spoiler way but ill tag it regardless
JizzyHitlerApr 30, 2020 1:00 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 29, 2020 10:35 PM

Nov 2007
AivanK said:
Damn, this new ED is amazing!
So (as expected) Shirogane applied again to be the president of the student council.

Finally! Can't believe it ended that way, Kaguya finally did/said something to Shirogane xD
I'm loving the 2S but i really hope there will be more development between Kaguya and Miyuki.

Ishii has two love interests and

Mayuka said:
actually a really solid anime. i kind of get why the rating is so high.

And this, btw, is without two of the best arcs coming up next in this season.
shanimebibApr 29, 2020 10:38 PM
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 30, 2020 1:03 AM

Feb 2018
shanimebib said:
Zevven said:

Please don't spoil!

NaokiSama said:
Shirogane is the king.

The True King of the Story.

AlexanderHD said:
^ Rant aside, that speech Shirogone DID give (before Kaguya ran away flustered) was KILLER. Amazing script writing there. The monologue wasn't too corny nor cliche; and. he actually mixed some culture/mythology into it, which shows what an intellect he is. Plus, seeing such passion from a somewhat monotonous and inherently serious individual with stress bags under his eyes... such a great display of character.

One of the most underrated characters in the history of anime, I tell you. And you have seen nothing yet if you are just watching the anime. Miyuki is one of the best written characters ever and it all gets revealed bit by bit why Kaguya fell head over heels for him, why Ishii thinks so highly of him, or even why Chika goes out of her selfish nature to go leaps and bounds to help Miyuki master something. Everyone recognizes how fantastic his character is. It will get more revealed in the coming arcs so get hyped if you are not a manga reader.

Miyuki is the kind of man you would want your daughter to marry! Enough said!

Well yeah he is really underrated!!😃

He is a really nice guy and people don't generally like them a lot unless you somehow feel bad for the character.
Also, he does not self destruct in being nice, so there is no pity either.
shubh_jain_2Apr 30, 2020 1:06 AM
'I have no bonds tying me down. That's why I can see things as they are!!' - Yugami
Apr 30, 2020 5:53 AM

Jul 2013
All right a few things, first Shirogane totally won that first part, he may not be doing things intentionally but he got Kaguya all flustered come on. Second, there was no build-up whatsoever regarding this end of their term as student council, it was very casually dropped and was underwhelming tbh. And lastly, even I don't wanna call him Miyuki cause I mean isn't that a girl's name? Or is it like Sam or Alex which are unisex names? Whatever, all I know is that Miyuki is that one girl from Triple HHH who got preggy by her dad lol -
Apr 30, 2020 6:04 PM

Jan 2013
JizzyHitler said:

What a great answer, i was really worried about some major spoiler, thanks man, i appreciate it.
Without spoiling what you said, i hope there will be another season after this so that we can see that.

"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 30, 2020 6:06 PM

Jan 2013
shanimebib said:

Ishii has two love interests and

Interesting how it will develop then, thanks fam.

Apr 30, 2020 7:42 PM

Sep 2011
AivanK said:
JizzyHitler said:

What a great answer, i was really worried about some major spoiler, thanks man, i appreciate it.
Without spoiling what you said, i hope there will be another season after this so that we can see that.

I think its pretty safe to assume it will, the manga is like insanely successful and im pretty sure this anime is too especially given that the first season was a hit in a contested season, and this one's like one of the only shows that didn't get delayed so all eyes are basically on it by default

one little clarification that ill spoiler tag too just to be safe but really isnt anything

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 1, 2020 2:10 PM

Feb 2008
No matter what the narrator claimed, Miyuki won all engagements. Comprehensibly. He went full male on Kaguya and the latter fell apart. With adorable results.

Chika's musings regarding her possible tenure were greeted as well as I expected.

May 1, 2020 6:16 PM

Sep 2018
Bro... I just see Chika crying and I start crying too, very good episode
I keep moving forward
May 2, 2020 9:58 AM
Feb 2020
This anime is soo great..shirogane totally got kaguya with he's charm
Chika is damn cute ❤❤
May 3, 2020 7:16 AM
Sep 2018
So was the secret room empty?
will it be used again in the future?
May 3, 2020 2:30 PM

May 2016
This show is too good for a comedy. 10/10 enjoyment.
May 3, 2020 7:49 PM

Mar 2009
Funnily enough, this would've been a perfect episode to end on had it been delayed too. But it fortunately wasn't.
May 4, 2020 6:24 PM

Jan 2013
JizzyHitler said:
I think its pretty safe to assume it will, the manga is like insanely successful and im pretty sure this anime is too especially given that the first season was a hit in a contested season, and this one's like one of the only shows that didn't get delayed so all eyes are basically on it by default

one little clarification that ill spoiler tag too just to be safe but really isnt anything

Yeah ofc, hope they keep on delivering more seasons! This season has been really hard tho, many of the stuff i was watching got delayed, at least we have this one till the end.

Regarding the "spoiler"
No worries, honestly at this moment i am more hyped for Kaguya's relationship to develop even more, i know they are getting closer but it still feels like nothing has changed.

Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Jun 20, 2020

672 by Shinobu_love »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2020

373 by IMPatoto »»
Oct 4, 6:46 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

godcanute - May 3, 2020

204 by Xeehad »»
Aug 28, 3:01 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2020

258 by _untitled »»
Aug 6, 2:07 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2020

246 by _untitled »»
Aug 3, 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.