Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 27, 2019 8:38 PM

Sep 2017
Man Hidaka is really making all the power plays. It's clearly making Haruo very uncomfortable. but it's not all her fault tho. Haruo is kind of being a piece of shit by never expressing how he thinks or feels. It's just gonna leave both girls feeling like shit. If there is going to be any emotional payoff in this series it has to be Haruo being straight with how he feels to both girls.
Nov 29, 2019 7:04 AM
Jul 2018
hidaka on fire because of her high school hormones but man.. shouldn't you be more considerate of others at times. sure, love and lust are all pretty vibrating, but you can't just jump on haruo knowing he has no damn feelings for you.
not trying to judge her though.. i know a lot of girls who's have acted the same (including me), but seeing this scene from aside really turned reality to 360 for me. it feels really uncomfortable to be on the other side of the table.. knowing you can't give them what they expect of you.
Dec 9, 2019 2:45 AM

Sep 2016
OH MY FREAKING GOD
Dec 9, 2019 11:09 AM

Dec 2012
It's the first time I see in a serious anime a girl (who while allegedly 15-16 still is being drawn like she's 12-13) that throws herself like that to MC.

It's unrealistic that haruo can be that dense at that age. Even if he prefers oono, at that age you would at the very least be hesitant at such a straightforward offer, but my man didn't even flinch.

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Dec 12, 2019 3:26 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Ashhk said:
Oh damn the scene with Hidaka was hot lol

Very suggestive.

A girl on love, at the high of her age, those hormones run out of control...
She was really cute if only Ono wasn't best girl...
Dec 15, 2019 1:06 AM

Jun 2009
Haruo is so dense, I swear light bends around him.

Jokes aside, holy shit that's some straight forward offense from Hidaka.

I've always liked Hidaka more than Akira, unfortunately, this show is about Akira and Haruo.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2019 9:15 PM
Aug 2017
THAT HIT ME ON WHOLE NOTHA VIBE!!!!

Jesus man, Hidaka was clueing sum ecchi stuff especially that wet finger thing. She done gone desperate this time, she really wanted that D bruh. That ending was hella crazyyy!!!!!! I wasnt expecting this at all it got me shook, akira saw them too like that gone end up bad bru. I feel u Hidaka but man, i couldnt help to feel but cuz u aint winning this one. Idk T-T.
Dec 23, 2019 9:16 PM
Aug 2017
gongas96 said:
Aniik8pv2 said:

What else were expecting from this season dude if not the romance and the drama? Do you watch this show for the video games?
You're probably teh only one here who hated this episode so much.
It was a great episode.

Its the opinion of someone who rates Akira in 4/10 tho. He clearly don't understand anything he watch

Leave the mans alone , he special lmfao
Jan 4, 2020 9:25 AM

Oct 2018
Hidaka is so honest about what she wants, Ono needs to get her mute ass in gear and Haruo his head out of his lol Hidaka is a great character with a thing for the wrong guy, but she's still the best girl IMHO
Feb 26, 2020 8:38 PM
Apr 2018
Sun temperature <<<< Hidaka in this episode.

The ending was spicy af.
Mar 26, 2020 1:29 AM

Aug 2017
Best episode so far in the whole show. Hidaka is a hot, steamy babe. Wimp Haruo not manning up and laying the pipe. Very nice how Hidaka didn't let pansy Haruo steer the conversation to geeky video games. Girl was on a mission
CarbonMDMar 26, 2020 1:32 AM
Apr 6, 2020 2:38 PM

Feb 2014
Urgh Hidaka is annoying....
If you don't like me, acquire some taste
Apr 6, 2020 6:38 PM
Apr 2020
Hi everyone ! I m just asking myself something.. where did haruo and hidaka slept this night?
Apr 6, 2020 6:50 PM
Apr 2020
Thanks for your answers, real mystery for me 😅
Apr 7, 2020 2:32 AM
Apr 2020
Pleaaaase need an answer, or we just dont know at all where they end the night ?
Apr 9, 2020 12:58 PM

Apr 2015
Someone get Hidaka some dick, I think she might be about to explode or something.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Apr 15, 2020 1:13 PM

Jul 2015
Hidaka is still pretty aggressive even in the romance department, even though she may not conquer Haruo's heart she will always be best girl in our hearts

Oh shit that end scene

Apr 18, 2020 5:41 AM

Aug 2009
She was practically begging to be fucked lmfao
May 12, 2020 8:13 AM

Feb 2014
Hidaka wants the D like hard.

Liked Mayumayu this epiosde a well.
Jun 23, 2020 4:38 PM

Aug 2017
Koharu and Haru were caught by Ono at the end lmaooo.

It was a nice episode! Much better than the last episode. I wonder if Haru is going to leave Shibuya and go back to his place of origin with the others.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 11, 2020 1:31 AM

Oct 2013
glassknuckles said:
Hidaka offers Haruo sex on a plate

me yelling at Haruo this whole episode:

After all that Hidaka goes through, Akira shows up. Damn, Hidaka is not getting that hug.
My feelings exactly. Screw anime sometimes, if you are going to force a route don't focus more on other girls. I swear Hidaka has more screen time than Ono, likely because she is the best girl. Clearly, the anime team felt this way and focused more on her. Damn this episode was frustrating.
May 4, 2022 6:55 AM

Feb 2019
Makoto is hilarious.

But above that, damn is Hidaka in her game today. Destroying 10 people, including Yaguchi, consecutively. Then going on the attack on the love front too. I can't help but root for her.
May 4, 2022 11:37 AM
Jul 2020
This episode adapted some of my favorite couple chapters of the manga almost flawlessly. The tension between Haruo and Hidaka was so much better with voiced lines and good usage of CGI.
May 21, 2022 5:48 PM

Mar 2013
Wow, I'm really impressed.
To think Hidaka would be so forward and... Akira to see them together hugging each other. lol
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 1, 2022 9:26 PM
Jan 2020
I wanna punch that motherfucker so hard, fucker is literally too fucking dense

AND WE ALL KNOW SHE'S NOT GONNA WIN ANYWAY
Sep 5, 2022 3:18 PM

Jan 2021
What an intense episode...5/5
Jun 14, 2023 3:18 PM

Dec 2022
Another great episode
Jul 15, 2023 5:04 AM

Jan 2021
Wait what. So where did they spend half of the night. My attention might have been diverted for a few minutes but for one moment they were in a restaurant and then the other they were walking around in the morning. What happened in between?. They definitely didnt got to a hotel. 
Anyways the drama is thickening. Yaguchi definitely wants nothing romantic with the blonde girl. He only thinks about best girl Ono.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Nov 14, 2023 3:48 PM

Dec 2022
I think I underestimated how desirous Koharu is. That was the most undisguised, lustful flirting there at the cafe I've seen in some time. She wanted to jump his bones first chance she got, lol.

Unfortunately for her, Haruo has no sex drive at all, and only cares about video games. No wonder he didn't pick up on it.

╔⏤═⏤╝ ╚⏤═⏤╗
Shaded Horizon

Aug 19, 4:57 PM

Mar 2023
Wow I really thought this season’s first few episodes would be lackluster filler plot. Never did I expect this episode to be the literal heaviest hitter of not just the season so far, but the entire series up til this point. It’s almost borderline uncharacteristic. I gotta say, I’ve known about this show for years, and I’ve been avoiding it because I assumed it was just Dagashi Kashi (somewhat obscure reference) featuring elementary schoolers playing video games the whole duration of episodes. But I’ve found out that this series can get pretty dramatic and deep into characterization.

I’ll say this episode was extremely tense, uncomfortable, and unnerving—in the best way possible. (I apologize, I don’t know the characters’ names…) “Blonde” reaches her breaking point in this episode. A culmination of years of her youth devoted to an unreciprocated, unrequited, one-sided love. Despite “MC” being too engrossed in video games to acknowledge her existence, she is still somehow infatuated and obsessed with the guy. Which makes it all the more tragic. I can’t imagine devoting your life to someone—being so desperately in love—only for the other party to be completely disinterested no matter what you do. It’s heartbreaking, it’s tragedy, it’s the embodiment of hopelessness. Cicyphus rolling the stone up the hill only for his efforts to be in vein.

JohnDimensionAug 20, 3:45 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » High Score Girl II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2019

131 by JohnDimension »»
Aug 21, 3:38 PM

Poll: » High Score Girl II Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2019

35 by Hazamelis »»
May 26, 3:11 PM

Poll: » High Score Girl II Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2019

41 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 14, 2023 5:35 PM

Poll: » High Score Girl II Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2019

41 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 14, 2023 5:02 PM

Poll: » High Score Girl II Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2019

36 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 14, 2023 4:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.