Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Nov 17, 2019 2:58 PM
Feb 2016
Hot damn this episode was amazing! The intro with Nejire, Ochako, and Tsuyu was nice with the awesome sakuga animation against the two gigantification quirk users. I guess that's a pretty common quirk in some aspect, since Mt Lady also has it.

But holy shit Kirishima's Red Riot Unbreakable was so cool! Really nice to see him getting stronger. Post credits was funny with Bakugo getting mad at the fact those three were already being recognized as heroes, while Deku was still worrying about Eri. Can't wait for next episode!
Nov 17, 2019 4:20 PM
Dec 2016
BlindSniper said:
This show doesn't have writing, nor does it have good dialogue.

The only interesting premise of the entire show are the villains and from the beginning of the season to now has been a snail pace progression. Meeting, and meeting again.

The gang has just met their heroes and ... that's it.

The animation has only shined in 60 seconds of this episode... and in no other episode.

If this is "great" - Demon Slayer is 10x better than it... so what is that?

Fan boys ignoring glaring issues in a painfully boring show so far.

Nice try your just trying to get people angry cause you need the attention.
Nov 17, 2019 4:36 PM
Sep 2017
Easily the best episode of the whole series.
Nov 17, 2019 6:14 PM

Apr 2010
BlindSniper said:

The only interesting premise of the entire show are the villains and from the beginning of the season to now has been a snail pace progression. Meeting, and meeting again.

The animation has only shined in 60 seconds of this episode... and in no other episode.

I agree that Kimetsu no Yaiba is way better than this already
Nov 17, 2019 9:05 PM
Oct 2018
Great episode, every now and again I think about that blade guy Kirishima fights so I'm glad to finally see it animated, the animation for Red Riot Unbreakable was so good too!
Nov 17, 2019 10:43 PM

Oct 2018
Destyvirago said:
emraanash said:
kirishima really shined this episode, I never thought I would enjoy his screen time... I was wrong...

season 4 is getting dark and organized.......

BTW can someone tell me or explain to me without spoiling story about the flashback scene of kirishima?

It's more like a teaser for a flashback we will be getting later in the season, so don't think too much about it. I will make sense when you see the entire flashback.

thanks buddy. ^_^
“You can always die. It's living that takes real courage." - Himura Kenshin”

Nov 17, 2019 11:03 PM

Oct 2008
it was epic when Red Riot suddenly powered-up!
LOLZ at Bakugo red aura, looks like he also wanna get public publicity! haha
next episode would be pro hero gathering/meeting! lolz just like ep 12 of OPM! hahah reminiscence!
5/5.

Nov 17, 2019 11:32 PM
Nov 2019
emraanash said:
kirishima really shined this episode, I never thought I would enjoy his screen time... I was wrong...

BTW can someone tell me or explain to me without spoiling story about the flashback scene of kirishima?

It will be explaned in another episode, just wait :)
Buy Bitcoins and others cryptos(like Monero), the great crisis is coming!
Also don't forget, taxation is theft!
Nov 17, 2019 11:38 PM
Nov 2019
BlindSniper said:

BNHA history in quality is on another level, Kimetsu no Yaiba only got such attention because of Ufotable, without them the people would realise that the history of KnY is slightly above average, while the history of BNHA is a masterpiece that rivals even Berserk!

Demon Slayer without animation is a average shounnen, Boku no Hero even with a average animation it has the best pacing, character development and build-up since Fullmetal Alchemist:Broterhood!
VitorLeiteAncapNov 18, 2019 4:44 AM
Nov 18, 2019 12:16 AM

Oct 2018
VitorLeiteAncap said:
emraanash said:

It will be explaned in another episode, just wait :)

thanks buddy..........................................................................
“You can always die. It's living that takes real courage." - Himura Kenshin”

Nov 18, 2019 4:59 AM

Oct 2017
Great episode!

They did justice to Kirishima’s big moment.
Nov 18, 2019 7:24 AM

Mar 2018
VitorLeiteAncap said:
BlindSniper said:

BNHA history in quality is on another level, Kimetsu no Yaiba only got such attention because of Ufotable, without them the people would realise that the history of KnY is slightly above average, while the history of BNHA is a masterpiece that rivals even Berserk!

Demon Slayer without animation is a average shounnen, Boku no Hero even with a average animation it has the best pacing, character development and build-up since Fullmetal Alchemist:Broterhood!

Oh my god we're reaching bait levels that shouldn't even be possible, and I'm saying that as an MHA fan.

Even if this is your real opinion, you shoud realize that nobody is gonna take you seriously if you compare MHA to Berserk, unless you have some very good points to make. MHA's fanbase already has a pretty bad reputation, don't bring it down even further.
Nov 18, 2019 7:53 AM
Jan 2016
Yap, Kirishima didn't need to have a long range attack or something that's outside his own quirk power. Yeah, he just need to becoma an unbreakable shield, yeah unbreakable...and that form is crazy, man haha.
Nov 18, 2019 8:04 AM

Feb 2017
kirishima one and only ability: man up

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Nov 18, 2019 9:32 AM
Jan 2016
Seems Uraraka and Asui are going well with their intership, and finally we could see Nejire's quirck, she is really hot!

It wa sthe episode for Kirishima to shine, and their hardenned transformation was really awesome, and it looked badass, seems he have learned something with Bakugou, also is nice to see Bakugou having a ormal conversation!

Tamaki's quirck is also awesome, but he is really weak mentaly!

Seems that three angecies will work together in order to investigate Overhaul and Shiragaki, and also Midoriya can't forget Eri, i also can't forget! Looking forward next episode!
Nov 18, 2019 10:57 AM
Nov 2019
Florent3571 said:
VitorLeiteAncap said:

Oh my god we're reaching bait levels that shouldn't even be possible, and I'm saying that as an MHA fan.

Even if this is your real opinion, you shoud realize that nobody is gonna take you seriously if you compare MHA to Berserk, unless you have some very good points to make. MHA's fanbase already has a pretty bad reputation, don't bring it down even further.

My other comment was deleted because of a mother#$cker call, so i will make this fast.

Characters wise BNHA is clearly better than Berserk, for example BNHA in one arc did over 40 character development, which is a feat that surpass any of Berserk in that area, for example Berserk for what i remember(mostly story i took from Wikia and fóruns) it has a more focused character development in the main cast, on the other hand BNHA masters in both main cast and support characters!

BNHA manga overall is equal or slightly above Berserk if you compare in the same amount of chapters, for example if BNHA continue this trending of quality increase in every volume, they will become a rival of even Lord of the Rings!

BNHA anime is a Masterpiece by itself and i don't need to compare against the mehh anime of Berserk, BNHA for example is clearly better in character development and history pacing and execution, while Berserk is better in Worldbuilding and quality in drawning(which is a minor point), homewer BNHA is something that Horikoshi aims to transform it like a much better Naruto, so to surpass Berserk in Worldbuilding is just a matter of time because Horikoshi wants to explore the entire world!

I'm not a troll nor a baiter, if you don't believe then do a objective test, just compare every chapters from 1 to 250 of Berserk and BNHA and you will see how BNHA is equal or above Berserk in alot of things!
Nov 18, 2019 11:08 AM
Nov 2019
Florent3571 said:
VitorLeiteAncap said:

And you are not a really BNHA fan, a real fan would notice that BNHA is one in the top 3 best mangas along with Berserk and SnK!

OP and Naruto are very good, OP excels in Worldbuilding while Naruto excels in phylosophy, but in overall they are overrated.

And don't make me even started in the Kimetsu no Yaiba manga which is clearly inferior to BNHA in every way, also the anime of Demon Slayer is only superior in animation and OST if you compare against BNHA anime, BNHA for example is one of the few animes that gets better every season, BNHA manga already surpassed HxH manga in overall quality, just go to a serious fóruns and discuss all the points in the first 250 chapters of them that you will know that BNHA is very much underestimated!

To the mods: the edition redirection is bugged, feel free to merge quotes, i will not do the job to bug and delet my comments again because of a mistake in the codes of this site.
Nov 18, 2019 11:43 AM
Sep 2017
BlindSniper said:

You don't have to adhere to quality or boast about one show by slowing down another, so if you don't like it just don't see it and you're done. I like both and I find them very cliches, but they are good cliches that entertain me and that's all, no masterpiece or anything like that.
Nov 18, 2019 12:10 PM
Jul 2018
It was a great episode as usual! Kirishima's quirk is so cool!
Nov 18, 2019 6:02 PM
Mar 2019
I loved this episode. Nice to see Kiri get the spotlight :')
Nov 18, 2019 8:35 PM

Sep 2011
Finally, a good frickin episode.
Nov 18, 2019 8:47 PM
Aug 2017
Nigga Kirishima looks badass!! He looks like a symbiote from Marvel lmaoo, like literally Riot or Venom. Gg
Nov 18, 2019 10:21 PM

Jul 2016
Bakugo being a calm supportive friend brought warmth to my cold dead heart.

Red riot in action is god sent and Eri is an angel that should be protected at all costs.

The intro is slowly but surely growing on me.
Nov 18, 2019 10:23 PM

Jul 2016
Red_Ranger_Wien said:

Ikr! This series have been going on for ever yet we finally got an episode that lives up to it's praise.
Nov 18, 2019 11:33 PM

May 2019
Kirishima is a badass in this episode. It was great to see some side character development, as well as the introduction of a few more hero agencies and another of the top 10. Next ep should be really good

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Nov 19, 2019 5:10 AM

Mar 2018
Another meh episode.

This episode was badly paced for one. Jumping from one scene to another.
Second, the people watching a no name hero against a guy with blades that would kill them are just being dumb for plot convenience so that later Kirishima can have some fans I guess. The characters look pathetic as usual this season. And what happened to Bakugou's voice actor. Lmao, such pathetic voice acting.

The animation was choppy for the whole episode except at the start. Atleast it had some decent sakuga there.

3/5
Nov 19, 2019 7:35 PM
Feb 2017
Alpha_Druid said:
Another meh episode.

How was it badly paced? It had the introduction of Tsuyu and Uraraka as being an intern under one of the Big 3's agency and it introduced Kirishima as a part of Fat Gum's agency.

Alpha_Druid said:

Second, the people watching a no name hero against a guy with blades that would kill them are just being dumb for plot convenience so that later Kirishima can have some fans I guess.

Yes, because in situations where there is much danger every single person runs away, for example if there is a fire people always run a mile away from i...... wait they don't always do that and usually stand around watching. That and they also had loved/friends in those buildings if you paid attention, so they didn't want to leave them behind even if the situation looked dire.

Alpha_Druid said:

The animation was choppy for the whole episode except at the start. Atleast it had some decent sakuga there.

>The entire episode was animated well, and you don't include the Kirishima fight as well-animated

I can see you're just nitpicking for complaints that aren't even there at this point.
Nov 19, 2019 7:41 PM

Aug 2015
red riot unbreakable!!! wanna make myself jump here and there is kakkoi!

Nov 20, 2019 6:57 AM

Nov 2012
Red riot unbreakable was so cool :)) can't wait to see some fan arts of him.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Nov 20, 2019 12:26 PM
Oct 2019
I dont liked this episode, many still shots. The action is uneventful. The characters are boring and repetitve storyline. Last episode is better than this. 1/5
Nov 20, 2019 12:55 PM

Apr 2016
Pretty boring episode but Kirishima’s transformation was pretty good, nothing special but good. The best episode until now is the one where Deku didn't appear xD
Nov 20, 2019 4:18 PM

Dec 2016
Kirishima looks so badass! *A* His unbreakable transformation looks very terrifying and amazing at the same time :D

I can't believe Overhaul is making something to erase a Quirk? That will be very troublesome :/ and I felt bad of Amajiki, since his quirk is very unique.

Great episode once again!

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Nov 20, 2019 4:39 PM

Jul 2017
RED RIOT IS UNBREAKABLE! Sounds like a JoJo reference, but it's real!

One of the Big Three, Nejire taking in both Ochako and Tsui as work interns, giving them the chance to level their experience like Izuku.

In the basement of the Shie Hassaikai, two evils meet: Overhaul and Shiragaki. Sure is intense. That small bullet is Overhaul's way of refining what All For One had utilized with quirk-stealing (or RATHER, stopping quirks) within a small form factor (i.e. gun) that has been unleashed beforehand.

Time for Kirishima's work intern! Taking in by one of the Big Three (Tamaki a.k.a Suneater) and BMI Hero Fat Gum, and immediately facing a challenge from one of the many unrelated underlings of Overhaul. And to see him unleashing his power is just jawdropping incredible. His powers unleashed on his first day, was SAKUGA magnifiqué. Kudos Bones as per usual!

But it is with this sense that the evil within grows bigger and more nefarious, just not at this time of yet, even as Izuku experiences it firsthand: the thought of Eri used by Overhaul. More of that, next episode.
KANLen09Nov 20, 2019 4:47 PM
Nov 20, 2019 10:27 PM

Feb 2015
So, almost the whole episode was about Kirishima. Its about developing the plot that is about to come, its gonna be interesting if Kirishima get involved, like his first relevant role.
Nov 21, 2019 8:49 AM

Jul 2013
Kirishima was badass without a doubt. But his skin looks a lot more like a cracked glass that's about to shatter if you blew on it.
Nov 21, 2019 1:33 PM

Apr 2018
RED RIOTTTTTT!!!! Oh man, what a sweet ep! So good to see Uraraka and Tsu getting some action as well. Awesome stuff.
Nov 22, 2019 12:41 PM

Oct 2017
Was a quite good episode. Kirishima did me cry lol , and so badass.
Next chapter it seems gonna be bittersweet one.
-¡Give yourself to me!
Nov 23, 2019 10:10 AM

May 2016
Red Riot debut was a great one and his transformation to max hardness was
really well drawn.
Nov 24, 2019 8:41 PM

Sep 2018
Kirishima is so good!!! He improved a lot now, I hope more character development for other students!
Nov 25, 2019 3:05 PM
Case is closed!

Jan 2019
Great episode! Red Riot is cool!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 14, 2019 6:59 AM
Nov 2019
waterfairy_ said:
It was a great episode as usual! Kirishima's quirk is so cool!

Yikes_Chikadees said:
I loved this episode. Nice to see Kiri get the spotlight :')

ZdloraH said:
Nigga Kirishima looks badass!! He looks like a symbiote from Marvel lmaoo, like literally Riot or Venom. Gg

Red_Ranger_Wien said:

TrainLucifer said:
Bakugo being a calm supportive friend brought warmth to my cold dead heart.

Red riot in action is god sent and Eri is an angel that should be protected at all costs.

The intro is slowly but surely growing on me.

liamhabib said:
Kirishima is a badass in this episode. It was great to see some side character development, as well as the introduction of a few more hero agencies and another of the top 10. Next ep should be really good

Alpha_Druid said:
Another meh episode.

Second, the people watching a no name hero against a guy with blades that would kill them are just being dumb for plot convenience so that later Kirishima can have some fans I guess. The characters look pathetic as usual this season. And what happened to Bakugou's voice actor. Lmao, such pathetic voice acting.

3/5

BlakexEkalb said:
Alpha_Druid said:
Another meh episode.

How was it badly paced? It had the introduction of Tsuyu and Uraraka as being an intern under one of the Big 3's agency and it introduced Kirishima as a part of Fat Gum's agency.

Alpha_Druid said:

Second, the people watching a no name hero against a guy with blades that would kill them are just being dumb for plot convenience so that later Kirishima can have some fans I guess.

Yes, because in situations where there is much danger every single person runs away, for example if there is a fire people always run a mile away from i...... wait they don't always do that and usually stand around watching. That and they also had loved/friends in those buildings if you paid attention, so they didn't want to leave them behind even if the situation looked dire.

Alpha_Druid said:

>The entire episode was animated well, and you don't include the Kirishima fight as well-animated

I can see you're just nitpicking for complaints that aren't even there at this point.

Klonoa said:
red riot unbreakable!!! wanna make myself jump here and there is kakkoi!

JVskunkape said:
Red riot unbreakable was so cool :)) can't wait to see some fan arts of him.

Thesaurust said:
I dont liked this episode, many still shots. The action is uneventful. The characters are boring and repetitve storyline. Last episode is better than this. 1/5

HectorBlaze said:
Pretty boring episode but Kirishima’s transformation was pretty good, nothing special but good. The best episode until now is the one where Deku didn't appear xD

PurpleGirl203 said:
Kirishima looks so badass! *A* His unbreakable transformation looks very terrifying and amazing at the same time :D

I can't believe Overhaul is making something to erase a Quirk? That will be very troublesome :/ and I felt bad of Amajiki, since his quirk is very unique.

Great episode once again!

KANLen09 said:
RED RIOT IS UNBREAKABLE! Sounds like a JoJo reference, but it's real!

One of the Big Three, Nejire taking in both Ochako and Tsui as work interns, giving them the chance to level their experience like Izuku.

In the basement of the Shie Hassaikai, two evils meet: Overhaul and Shiragaki. Sure is intense. That small bullet is Overhaul's way of refining what All For One had utilized with quirk-stealing (or RATHER, stopping quirks) within a small form factor (i.e. gun) that has been unleashed beforehand.

Time for Kirishima's work intern! Taking in by one of the Big Three (Tamaki a.k.a Suneater) and BMI Hero Fat Gum, and immediately facing a challenge from one of the many unrelated underlings of Overhaul. And to see him unleashing his power is just jawdropping incredible. His powers unleashed on his first day, was SAKUGA magnifiqué. Kudos Bones as per usual!

But it is with this sense that the evil within grows bigger and more nefarious, just not at this time of yet, even as Izuku experiences it firsthand: the thought of Eri used by Overhaul. More of that, next episode.

Atlas77 said:
So, almost the whole episode was about Kirishima. Its about developing the plot that is about to come, its gonna be interesting if Kirishima get involved, like his first relevant role.

PrimeX said:
Kirishima was badass without a doubt. But his skin looks a lot more like a cracked glass that's about to shatter if you blew on it.

NaturesWanderer said:
RED RIOTTTTTT!!!! Oh man, what a sweet ep! So good to see Uraraka and Tsu getting some action as well. Awesome stuff.

Ant161718 said:
Was a quite good episode. Kirishima did me cry lol , and so badass.
Next chapter it seems gonna be bittersweet one.

Raizel said:
Red Riot debut was a great one and his transformation to max hardness was
really well drawn.

YamEnele said:
Kirishima is so good!!! He improved a lot now, I hope more character development for other students!

YumioSF said:
Great episode! Red Riot is cool!

RED RIOT UNBREAKABLE!

The animation of this anime is super cool :D
Jan 10, 2020 12:04 PM

Nov 2013
It makes me wonder, what would happen if Tamaki Amajiki would eat a human?
You all need to watch Nami.

Jan 22, 2020 12:58 PM
Jul 2014
i'm so proud of uraraka, tsu chan, and kirishima for showing out and protecting the public with the pros. it's really awesome. UWU kirishima's power up was EPIC he stayed empathetic with the villian because he's too nice and positive u~u
he really does shine like a sun *^*

i feel the same way as mr. fat when the episode ended. the new drug that takes someone's quirk away for a period of time is really foreboding and gives me bad vibes. it's very eery and this feeling hasn't gone away for me since all might explained things to deku. i know a big storm's comin for the heroes and i'm scared.

we know that overhaul has his whole crew and they were using the vial gun to suppress peoples' quirks when overhaul first met the league of villians. it's worrying that that same type of quirk suppressing gun was used by a random villian in the middle of the city. it's scary how overhaul gets those drugs around. and that power up drug too 0.o thank goodness kiri was there to protect those civilians!! i also wonder what his little flashback was when he got thanked by the civilians.... hmmmm......

i wonder if overhaul will agree to shigaraki's terms and conditions for joining forces. if they were to team up, i think the criminals would have a definite upper hand against the heroes. this advantage is also apparent in how we know so little about this new set of villians while heroes' quirks are common knowledge for everyone. the fact that we, the audience, know more about the villians than the heroes do right now, but i still feel like i know nothing makes me feel on edge so just imagining being a hero in this world is hella nerve-wracking x.x
Sylvia_Beau019Jan 22, 2020 3:38 PM
Feb 21, 2020 5:30 AM

Feb 2013
Kirishima looked more like a villain there, but cool.
Mar 2, 2020 4:26 PM

Feb 2017
I am very late to the party but... RED RIOT O MY GOD
Apr 5, 2020 6:41 PM

Jul 2013
Nejire has an very strong ability with these waves. She just floored these 2 giants like it was nothing. Uraraka and Tsuyus combinded attack gave them the rest. We also got to see the number 9 hero on the hero billboard chart in form of Ryukyu the dragon hero. I hope we will see how she fights, because I'm a pretty big fan of dragons in generel.

Well seems like my assumption that Tomura and Overhaul wouldn't become friends was somewhat right but they will still work together, so that's bad news.

Great that this episode focused so much on Kirishima. Was also the first time we saw Tamakis ability in action. A little bit weird but definitely not to underestimate. So those bullets really make sure that someone can't use his power for a certain time.

Kirishimas new form looked absolute badass. The animation in that moment was so beautfiul, an absolute eyegasm. When I see Fat Gum it reminds me a little bit on Luffy in Gear 4th when he fought against Cracker :D

A medium which can boost abilities + a medium which ensures that you can't use you ability are a serious problem. Just imagine how much stronger that random guy with his blades got. I don't want to imagine what would happen if someone of the real villains would use it.

Poor Bakugo, almost everyone gets experience at gets their time to shine and he can't do shit lol.

May 20, 2020 10:17 AM

Mar 2015
Suneater sounds so intimidating, but the person behind it is a cinnamon roll lol
Jun 3, 2020 11:00 AM

Mar 2019
Yea,this episode was kinda boring,I mean, Kirishima is funny but he's boring.His new form looks sick tho
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 12, 2020 4:20 AM

May 2016
The League of Villains and the Hassaikai teaming up is a very bad thing...

Red Riot really did a bang-up job here! His monstrous Unbreakable Form along with his nerves of steel will definitely make him one of the most fearsome and recognizable heroes out there one day. Heroes like him who bravely charge into danger to help others without hesitation while also having the power to keep themselves safe are exactly what the public needs.

It's interesting to find out about the existence of Quirk-enhancing Drugs and Quirk-repressing Drugs as well. It's a good thing that the drug bullet Suneater was shot with was something that only has a temporary effect considering the low quality of the other drug.

Sep 28, 2020 6:31 PM
Feb 2019
Amajiki's quirk is super weird.

I love how half the characters are canonly just using hair gel to get crazy hair and have normal hair in their down time, while the other half are just that weird that their hair looks like that naturally.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2020

475 by LaZy_as_Neko »»
Sep 25, 2:16 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2020

231 by Sir_Zech137 »»
Sep 19, 5:29 PM

» Rock Lock and the stereotypical black voice (dub)

todoxbami - Sep 22, 2021

14 by TamarahTalksTV »»
Sep 16, 1:04 PM

» In the name of science, why is there a lot of Bakugou x Uraraka shippers? ( 1 2 )

Gazz - Apr 6, 2019

68 by SarahxLevi »»
Sep 14, 3:25 PM

» Toogata, Mirio not getting One for All

Dragevard - Jun 1, 2021

17 by SarahxLevi »»
Sep 14, 3:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.