Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Feb 10, 2019 9:16 AM
Sep 2017
can anyone tell me how many episodes are remaining? ._.
Feb 10, 2019 1:27 PM
Jul 2018
Its weird how he is okay banging Rui but no Momo.
Feb 10, 2019 2:41 PM

May 2016
While it was a good episode they skipped a couple of chapters that were pretty damn important. I'm hoping they've just moved them to another episode. If not skipping those was really stupid.
Feb 10, 2019 3:39 PM

Mar 2017
landofthekwt said:
Did no one notice that Natsuo did a good job of taking care of both Momo and Rui Unfortunately there is another needy woman in the house

This xd Unfortunately that other needy woman is the one with bad influence

DaddyKiwi said:
Its weird how he is okay banging Rui but no Momo.

rip scars
nr101Feb 10, 2019 3:47 PM
Feb 10, 2019 7:28 PM

Oct 2010
Contrary to everyone else here I actually like Momo the most out of all the current female chars. She's got some personality and quirks, which is more than what I can say for deadfish-chan and doroboneko-sensei. I'm sure a better character will come along, but in the meantime gotta say itadakimasu b4 eating dat momo pussy.

Ironically Shuu is the most well put together character. A cheating POS but can't deny this guy's calm and collected af.
Feb 10, 2019 7:49 PM

May 2015
HaXXspetten said:
Ah a genuine slut, just what this anime needed huh...

She's actually a good character though. She doesn't create useless misunderstandings and drama, and she's even really badass and helpful in a certain situation later on. Also, at least her reasoning for sleeping around is understandable.

Feb 11, 2019 4:43 AM

Aug 2017
The suppository scene wtf
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2019 9:17 AM

Aug 2018
Momo is the broken girl that I want to protect, and I'm so glad Natsuo is such a gentleman. Honestly, even I could end up falling for a guy like that. Momo is lucky that he's really nice.

Also, damn, things are really heating up with imouto there D:
Feb 11, 2019 10:25 AM

Aug 2017
Sadaharusenpai said:
A-K-A said:
The suppository scene wtf

In the manga it's actually more graphic xD --- Although you don't actually see the pooper.
lmao just when I was thinking that the "do my back" was a little overkill they juste went and made this scene
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2019 10:37 AM

Aug 2017
Sadaharusenpai said:
A-K-A said:
lmao just when I was thinking that the "do my back" was a little overkill they juste went and made this scene

Suppository scene from the manga:
big oof that's not christian
Feb 11, 2019 2:12 PM

Jun 2016
So the slut is lonely and depressed thats why she uses guys to bang her out of her loneliness,ok.
Feb 12, 2019 12:43 AM

Nov 2013
momo>>>>the other girls
Feb 12, 2019 1:19 AM
Mar 2018
Somniloquy said:
Did she really approach Rui and pretend to be her friend just to get closer to Natsuo?

No, she is just a really stupid slut, nothing more.
Feb 12, 2019 2:30 AM
Jun 2017
well after watching this episode what i can say is that I dont like Momo by the way she is doing with her life, though i understand the reason why she is like that...

anyways Natsuo is a grand slam for today, i mean he take care of rui (ohh that fever scene and the YOUNGER SISTER, SICK PERSON"...) AND the momo part where they are alone in the room. what a lucky guy to be like him. hahaha
Feb 12, 2019 5:46 AM

Mar 2014
I really felt sorry for Momo. She seems terribly lonely and hurt, no wonder she seeks consolation in false intimacy with random guys. I hope her friendship with Rui or perhaps Natsuo will help her find some support. I havent read the manga yet but goddamn I think Momo's voice is really unsuitable. She sounds like a toddler instead of a 17 year-old girl

I feel like the drama regarding Rui, Natsuo and Hina was a bit forced in this episode, but I hope this won't be the case later on.
Feb 12, 2019 7:52 AM

Oct 2015
don't really like this Momo girl, though I can't help but feel bad for her
Feb 12, 2019 7:53 AM
May 2014
electromagneto said:
anikevin said:
Momo is such a cute and girl that needs love. But I can't believe that after having sex with 30 men, none of them offered her emotional support.
It smells a little bit fishy in here.
Yep. Because in this kind of story, it has to be only our MC guy who would be capable and willing to solve all the cute girls' problems. :)

Well considering a lot of the responses here slut shaming her, it’s not that unrealistic to think that most guys would see those scars and run and talk shit about her to others
Feb 12, 2019 12:55 PM

May 2013
One of the best anime openings hand down, but sadly this anime is not worth that opening. Another one of those harem, boy aimed anime, bleh! But alas, I’m watching it for my own entertainment just to cringe. HATE the main character leading on Momo like that. He’s just the classic horny anime high school boy. I don’t mind Momo, personally I like her better than Sensei. But these female characters are nothing different than other harems. Always having the stupid ditsy characteristics. Lol.
“Listen up, you lowlifes who will never amount to anything!“ -[Mawaru Penguindrum]
Feb 12, 2019 7:52 PM

May 2015
SNDT said:
Somniloquy said:
Did she really approach Rui and pretend to be her friend just to get closer to Natsuo?

Except she isn't.

Feb 12, 2019 7:56 PM
Oct 2016
Momo is easily the worst character I’ve seen in a while. This show is going downhill quick
Feb 13, 2019 12:00 AM
Mar 2018
TsukuyomiREKT said:
SNDT said:

Except she isn't.

You are probably right. At least slut does it for the money. Momo just likes fucking with every guy she meets.
Feb 13, 2019 5:51 AM

Nov 2014
Dunno about most of you, but it does seem girls of... erm... these types tend to have issues with their families. Momo isn't an exception. God I would love to hear some elaboration on some of her relationships, I think part of the blame does fall on her.

Can't relate with Natsuo, would've totally went for Momo in that situation if I were single (like Natsuo is). Then again, I've had friends who absolutely refuse to bang girls with daddy issues as they think it's exploitative.

Rui not being sure about Natsuo dating another girl is great drama, wonder if their parents will object if it does come down to it?
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Feb 13, 2019 11:53 AM

May 2018
I was watching the supository scene at work and i started laughing lol also, who takes supositories when they're in highschool? The main character shoul've had sex with the girl and then dump her, she doesn't seem to mind.
Feb 13, 2019 5:30 PM

Apr 2018
Hmmmm This episode was quite good. New Character Momo comes along and at first, I thought she was kinda sus.Natsuo should get an award r/niceguys
Feb 13, 2019 8:21 PM

May 2015
SNDT said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Except she isn't.

You are probably right. At least slut does it for the money. Momo just likes fucking with every guy she meets.

No, she was doing it because she was lonely and thought it would make her feel better. Obviously that wasn't working, which is why she doesn't sleep around anymore. Now that she has friends, she doesn't need to. You're really misunderstanding her character.

Feb 14, 2019 2:45 PM

Aug 2018
I like this show because it is very mature for a harem. You don't get many seinen harem's, and when you do it usually isn't very focused on the harem itself. I get really annoyed with immature characters that are complete perverts or just completely dense and get embarrassed when something happens. It makes the characters feel so lifeless. These characters, however, feel extremely real.
Feb 14, 2019 9:23 PM

Aug 2017
Episode 5 in a nutshell:

When a generic MC meets a slut.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 15, 2019 1:06 AM
Mar 2018
TsukuyomiREKT said:
SNDT said:

No, she was doing it because she was lonely and thought it would make her feel better. Obviously that wasn't working, which is why she doesn't sleep around anymore. Now that she has friends, she doesn't need to. You're really misunderstanding her character.

Right. "I'm not a slut, I was just lonely and sad" It changes everything.
Feb 15, 2019 2:17 AM

May 2015
SNDT said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

You can be as sarcastic as you want, you're still wrong.

Feb 15, 2019 5:15 AM
Jul 2018
Tell me something, why tf did they have to include the "do the back" and suppository scene? Poor directing choices. Like, I'd have absolutely not included them. They're way too cringy and spoil the mood. Like, who tf is comfortable with their brother sticking up a pill up your...?
Feb 15, 2019 1:39 PM
Mar 2018
TsukuyomiREKT said:
SNDT said:

No, I am not. You are.
Feb 16, 2019 12:58 AM

May 2015
SNDT said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

No, I am not. You are.

Lol, ok bud. Continue to deny facts.

Feb 16, 2019 7:23 PM

Oct 2013
Momo-chan is cute and seems to be very friendly, yet because of her hard past I think she got lost a little bit in life. Maybe our main character will help her somehow as a friend (not boyfriend, 'cause #TeamRui xD )?
Feb 17, 2019 1:11 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
pretty interesting stuff, just when you think they settled down the drama surrounding them, this chick will certainly steer some action being there.
I don't know if I was supposed to get how Rui suddenly fell sick in a specific way, apparently, she has something for Natsuo, that's some Boa Hancock love sickness right there. I'm just going to accept the fact that this is going to make for a huge harem mashup, we've got the suicidal crazy lover, who is pretty creepy, to be honest, and of course, there is some incest in there, what else is there?
I don't get why they chose a loli-like voice for this new girl, anything else is okay.
Feb 18, 2019 6:41 PM

Apr 2012
Can't help but feel sorry for Momo, she's really trying hard to find validation among other people. She's so insecure she'll do anything to be accepted. I like her take on honesty, communication and not wanting to regret something because of not "going for it." She just really needs to tone it down a couple of notches because she's goddamn overdoing it FFS.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Feb 19, 2019 4:59 PM

Dec 2015
New episode, new girl ! The stupid cute one ! But to make it fresh, let's have her take sex as a self-medication.

1/5

SNDT said:
At least slut does it for the money Momo just likes fucking with every guy.

The first sentence is the definition of a prostitute, the second of a slut. At least, it seems, to me.

@ABdoesthings Nobody is confortable with doing that, on himself or someone else. (I hated this kind of treatment, I even had to do this to my brother once -_-)
Feb 20, 2019 8:56 PM

Mar 2016
Oh look, a new female is introduced part way into the season and 120 people are already on the must-complain bandwagon. lol

I think Momo is a wonderful addition, because holy shit we've finally encountered someone who can demonstrate sincerity and share her feelings with the MC.

Reminds me of Matsuri from Citrus. What a blessing these two characters are.
Feb 22, 2019 11:12 PM

Jul 2009
Great episode! It took me quite some time to adjust to Momo's voice, but towards the end. She really fit that voice :)

And wow! She's soo big!! Like damn!! Is she like D-cup or something :O

Anyways, Still on Team Rui!!! Shame they really had to skip a lot of scenes and censor them. Guess the Manga will remain uncensored for sure.

Can't wait for the next one!

Feb 23, 2019 2:55 PM

Mar 2009
Respect to Natsuo. He handled that perfectly. Really surprised me, honestly.
I feel bad for Momo and I hate seeing shit like that.

This is a weird show, because if you were looking at it from the outside, based on the premise alone, it may seem trashy. But when it comes to handling certain scenes, like the situation with Momo, and hell, even the suppository scene, it ends up not being trashy. It's anime. I was expecting that suppository scene to be MUCH worse.
Feb 24, 2019 7:18 AM

Oct 2008
Momo cockblocked by wrist scars!
man! this is borderline-H! hehehehehehehehehehe (i see what you did there) there's an emoticon for that right? haha
5/5.

Feb 28, 2019 5:06 PM
Nov 2018
I just watched this episode, with a very realistic troublesome character, and wanted to come here and comment on it. But first, second, and on and on comments show once again that people like to come here and spoil the story and masse so they can brag about having read the manga or light novel.

How about we have two threads, one for people who want to brag about reading the manga/light novel and declare how bad it is that the anime deviates, and drop endless hints about what's going to happen so you will know they have that knowledge, and one for people who simply watch the show and want to comment on the show?
Mar 10, 2019 5:37 AM

Aug 2017
Momo's voice is somehow annoying... jeez. I kinda like her in the manga tho.
Mar 23, 2019 5:34 PM

Aug 2016
Woah, did Natsuo just put a pill up Rui’s ass? Momo is a piece of work. That’s a lot of info to process. So glad Natsuo didn’t let this show turn into School Days.
Mar 24, 2019 4:20 PM
Jun 2017
uninstallthegame said:
she's infamous for being easy to get, even his classmate fucked her and he still goes to her house? fucking hell, give me a break..
there was also no harem tag on this one, so pls..

Wtf, who called the puritan?? So what, can't donk someone unless a virgin or what? Yeah, fuckin hell, how dumb can you be.

My current girlfriend was in a relation in the past with one of my friends. Pretty sure he went bonkers with her in more than one ocasion. I don't care... You think that soils people or something?? It's just sex. Thing ended. As natural as speaking or shitting...

Stop jerking off to underage virgins all the time and grow up already. If not go watch sailor moon or something.
Mar 24, 2019 4:27 PM
Jun 2017
Rei366 said:
New episode, new girl ! The stupid cute one ! But to make it fresh, let's have her take sex as a self-medication.

1/5

SNDT said:
At least slut does it for the money Momo just likes fucking with every guy.

The first sentence is the definition of a prostitute, the second of a slut. At least, it seems, to me.

@ABdoesthings Nobody is confortable with doing that, on himself or someone else. (I hated this kind of treatment, I even had to do this to my brother once -_-)

We have dictionaries you know? Fuck some imbeciles there are in this thread... Slut is a sinonym of prostitute... Imagine someone saying 1+1=3... "At least, it seems, to me."
Mar 24, 2019 4:36 PM
Jun 2017
shanimebib said:
danklolihunter said:

It's not trash(yet) but it's true it's going downhill and it went from me giving it a 10 to me giving it an 8 (guess i like those type of shows) i just hope it gets better but it's very unlikely. It's really dissapointing when anime strats flawless and drops drastically...truly a sad thing to witness

Unfortunately it won't. My experience with the story went from "Oh, that was something rare for a shounen manga! This might be interesting! And the art is beautiful, too!" to "Hmm. I guess it's alright. And the art is beautiful. Everyone looks so pretty!" to "Where the hell is this heading! WTF with this bullshit drama? Surely it's gonna improve!" to "Not that same sh!t again! Seriously! Is there any point in reading this just because of pretty looking characters?!" to "F*ck it! F*ck all the characters! F*ck the story! This garbage is not worth my time anymore!"

I am actually one of those who realized it sooner. I have known people who have regretted having read it much further down the line.

Get real you pretentious idiot... You realized what? How much of an hypocrite and an idiot you are by watching 6 episodes, at least, of a show you say you dislike.

Kids these days. At least put an effort. Reading your comments anyone can realize you can't follow more than 3 sentences on sequence. You've clueless. Why are you even trying watching a show with some many nuances and themes? You could have the author explaining it to it and still remain clueless.

Stay the fuck away from this type of shows and stop wasting space on the internet.
Mar 24, 2019 10:41 PM

Dec 2015

@Aplope So, after your information, I opened another dictionary than my english one and the same thing is written:
- a prostitute sells his/her body (for sexual intercourses),
- a slut is a woman seen as lacking virtue, sleeping here and there, multiplying partners. For sex itself.
I wasn't sure at first that it worked the same way as the equivalents in french so I really used a dictionary last time (since you seem to doubt it).

Sorry I made you angry (or so it seems), it wasn't my intention. I only wanted to help (so many users here are not english-speaking people, just like me)

Oh, nice end quotation. (the laugh made up for the "imbecile" ^^)

(I'm glad people have still dictionaries, I sincerely didn't know: in France, most peoples under 40 don't own one anymore. It's not a joke.)
Mar 30, 2019 11:51 PM

Aug 2017
Oh my goodness Momo is smoking and cute demeanor too. MC was good to make her the food but couldn't he have waited until after doing the deed? Terrific harem action so far.

Apr 9, 2019 1:08 PM

Apr 2015
Did he fuck Momo or not? It cut away to them getting dressed all of a sudden, so it didn't seem like he pulled off of her when he saw the scars or anything.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
May 18, 2019 2:48 PM

Oct 2012
Best girl arrives! (but her voice is kinda way too high-pitched to my taste)

Ofc, she is only second after Hina who is the true number one.

Also, they kinda skipped that suppository scene but I think it's for better. At least they left Momo's scene mostly untuchouched.

Anyway, everytime this show introduces some character trope, you can bet it's actually deconstruction of that (except for Alex, he's just annoying dick but guess he won't be in this season anyway). Momo is a great girl, one that you grow to like as time goes.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

262 by jamesheller9009 »»
Apr 19, 9:06 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2019

155 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 18, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2019

141 by venbals »»
Apr 15, 6:47 PM

» It has a happy ending

removed-user - Mar 11

37 by Kwiatek280 »»
Apr 15, 3:53 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2019

131 by venbals »»
Apr 13, 10:58 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.